Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast Mildon's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three Why from Richmond Gold one four point three HQGS, Melbourne, Australia, procusting to the world, Christian.
Speaker 3: I remember once naked frying bacon. Don't do that, oh conall.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I'll just rint some that use so Breakfast Show and I got through a whole wheel of cannd start?
Speaker 3: Now people are going to think that you steak?
Speaker 2: Yeah you.
Speaker 3: I've been answers twenty past five. I've heard the trail about the washing yesterday. Now that people are going to start to think that Jack Boast has going to stink about him.
Speaker 4: You know what, I soapd up extra hard this morning.
Speaker 3: You do look like you've had a good scrub down. He does it buffed and shiny. You know when someone's expodiant or they've been under the Have you been brushing each other again?
Speaker 4: We haven't done the dry brush, but I just wanted to. I got scared that I was the person that you couldn't tell was stinky. And even though I don't think I'm stinky, I just washed extra hard. And I would ask you in future if I do smell, which I don't.
Speaker 3: I had to help me. Do you know what's really sad? But I worked with someone who did have a really bad bio problem, and one day the second guest said to me privately, that person, famous guest on the show, very very very very famous, said that person stinks, And it was something I felt so sorry for them because they've obviously got a problem. You've got to be really careful what you say to someone these days as well. So I took that person's apart.
Speaker 4: And told them, got them drunk their conversation it has.
Speaker 3: It's really bad because it's no one wants to hear that god because hey, yeah, no, it's great to have a couple of beers your bo what do you mean? And it just they don't know the drink. After that, it's totally I thought you said you're free all afternoon.
Speaker 4: You know how we had Tom Cruise on the show. He said, you stink.
Speaker 5: So Jack when I see years after the show, do you want to go up the puff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not going for a but you said, I could tell you I'm not proud of the way of begun today, right. So I was tossing and turning and I couldn't get back to sleep and turn the alarm one and saw it was like an hour and a half before my alarm goes off. So I got up and meditate for half an hour. Felt better than open the fridge. And I saw last night. I met a homemade lasanya yesterday for the first time, and I saw it there, right, And I'm not an upset that I decided just to have some lasanya this morning, right, But it was the fact that I cut me bothered to walk over and get a knife and fork. I reached into that fridge, into the dish it was in with a hand like a bear with a paw, ripped it, ripped it as if I just come out of captivity from six months. Tore a chunk of that la signor shoveled it into my mouth.
Speaker 4: And this is after the half an hour of in line.
Speaker 3: And then I felt awful. I don't think, butddher, I don't think. But he had a bit of a gut on him. Maybe he did, just you know, that's why I was so happy eating all those leftovers. We don't know he had big, old butder tummy on him. What do we know?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I generally think you make a great restaurant simply called leftovers.
Speaker 4: I'm not a big leftover fan.
Speaker 3: I don't think you just heard what I just said. I said I think it'd be a great idea for a restaurant chain simply called leftover.
Speaker 4: I would never see a lasagne at three o'clock in the morning and go, I want to eat that.
Speaker 3: In the fridge. You wouldn't know. What about pizza?
Speaker 4: Essentially hasn't tricked me into eating leftovers.
Speaker 3: Like a dog. She puts inside a cold very fussy.
Speaker 4: Like, heat up on the pan, and so I just think she's cooking something new, and then left overs. I don't know. I got a mental block again.
Speaker 3: And then does she get the spoon and go here comes to the plane, Here comes, Here comes the train coming down the mountain. Choice getting quicker. What about if you saw a curry in there?
Speaker 4: No, maybe the best left over, Maybe maybe a slice of pizza.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got some foods are better when you see them in the fridge. I don't know why that is what it is. They taste. I auld curry the next day, heat it up again. So at my leftover's restaurant would be the menu would be what the leftovers are? Ye, a bit of curry from last night. It might be a bit a bit of pizza, and you would pick it and then or you go to the fridge and open up you take it out the fridge and then you're going to warm it up in the microwave and then you go and sit down.
Speaker 4: You know what. It could be a restaurant, every normal restaurant, every second day, and then you eat the leftovers from the night before.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm ready to go into business with you. Man. Other idea is a restaurant called TV Dinners.
Speaker 4: What those microwave lie?
Speaker 3: No? No, You sit in booths, either by yourself or with your mates, right, and you audio food they eventually and you watch a TV show.
Speaker 4: I actually love that.
Speaker 3: I pitched that to Cordon Ramsey, right, and he was like, the sashaly a really good idea, And he started and I was going, but it's my idea's going you've mentioned to me. I could call it something else with you, but it's my idea. I don't want to be suing you in a couple of years time playing back this audio. But TV that's why Jamie Oliver's shut down that business back in the UK. Of all those restaurants TV dinners, do you we could watch, Oh, let's watch let's watch the last couple of episodes of Sopranos and have a curry or a pizza.
Speaker 5: Yah, there's one of those out at Werribee, one of those restaurants.
Speaker 3: A TV.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can watch TV while you're audio in a booth. It's called the Sporting Globe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course we've got sports bars you can do that. But I'm talking about bespoke, Like, I want to watch this TV show.
Speaker 5: Like Netflix and stuff or whatever it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the TV is just for your table, not for the whole restaurant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what this place, it Hoppus is.
Speaker 3: But you can't pick the TV show you can well, if I want to watch the last episode.
Speaker 5: Of Seinfeld, I don't have as an extensive guide as that. But you can watch a lot of channels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's real time, isn't it like sport?
Speaker 5: I guess that's defunk to my argument.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I'm interested to know if the TV's are at every table, Yeah, they are at the booths.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's like a sportspot. There's nothing new original about that. That's like all over the world, isn't. You can flick around and see what's on I'm talking about. It is like you know, it's on demand. So if you want to watch Friends, or like a TV show from the eighties or nineties, any classic TV show, you call it up and you and your buddies you sit there and you or if you just a single loser there or you just have that if you just want to have a bit of company TV dinners, do.
Speaker 4: You eat in front of the TV? Most nice? Because we eat every.
Speaker 3: Meal we do this. We do this maybe once a week. All go to the kids, so right we can eat it on our laps in front of the TV. And it's like, oh yeah, they get really excited to sit there and watch something together. You know, Pats, what happened to you yesterday? Them?
Speaker 5: It's really funny. I was walking the dog yesterday, going for a beautiful day in the sunshine.
Speaker 3: So just a dog walk you because your dog is about six foot high, yeah, fifteen hands, as if.
Speaker 5: He hasn't had to work for a couple of days anyway.
Speaker 3: Did you put a saddle on him and head out there on the plane we could anyway.
Speaker 5: I was passing a construction site in our neighborhood and we're quite used to people calling out weird stuff about Presley about someone said, oh my god, it's the Bundy Bear once because he does look like the Bundy Bear. But yesterday was a ripper. So I'm walking past and this trady yells out, oh my god, nice bison. I mean he's white, he's not brown, but it's pretty accurate cause he is a beast.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. So you actually get strangers will actually comment on them, because I remember last year we firs started working on together and I first saw a picture of that huge dragon and you've got a bit up to you like no one had ever pointed out before. The dog.
Speaker 5: You know what it's like when you've got a dog. Everyone likes to stop and it's a talking point of interest, isn't it?
Speaker 3: But not if it's Oh God, God, sinner is dog?
Speaker 1: Zinna The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three time.
Speaker 3: Now for some of your lates the party emails what have we we talking about on the show? You can always pick it up and joining the conversation. We call it late to the party. This is a great one from Diane. I love this one. Christian podcast listener the other side of the world in America, Chicago. While ago, you were talking about if you ever pretended not to be at home. One time there was a knock at the door and I really didn't want to answer it. They kept knocking. People always do that, don't They just knock and not they can't tend the hint and it's not loud, and don't they I got up and tried to race into another room. I ended up slipping on a mat that was there on the floor and making the loudest noise as I failed because I really hurt myself. The person outside worked out at this time that I was in there, and I said through the door, are you okay? Very sheepishly, I said yes. They then left, saying they would come back at a later time. That's awful, is it? You're okay? Yes?
Speaker 4: Had number one rule of pretending not to be home to stay put suffering silence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it, Yes, stay in the shadows. Christian Late to the party, you were talking about on five topic Tuesday this week. This is from Angie creative parental punishments. When I was in high school, on returning home from twelve Mia with radio silence, my mum had no idea where I was on Saturday. I was granted from month without TV or radio. This is pre home internet era. The TV was easy to keep from me. It was in a room in the house, so that was fine. The radio was a bit tricky no TV or radio. The radio was tough, as I had a radio alarm clock to wake me up for school every day. My mom only real I was on day two of my punishment that I was still listening sneakily to my clock radio. She then set the alarm to buzzer and then ripped off all the buttons except the alarm one on off. I started next twenty eight days without with just the only thing I heard in my room was a jarring beep beep beep every single morning. And she'd also set the alarm for an extra thirty minutes early, just for her giggles. Her giggles, not mine, Angie, thank you very much for that.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three On this day, mystery On this day made the twenty third by twenty first wedding anniversary Today, happy anniversary, Thank you very much. I asking for a friend. But where's good round here to get a anniversary cards or or birthday cards or anything like that.
Speaker 5: Card said all she's getting.
Speaker 4: Remember I took you to that expensive wrapping paper store.
Speaker 3: There must be somewhere else, so I have to wait fifty bucks or some hipster card.
Speaker 5: Make one, you know, like the forty six.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that with Glitzer and of pastor and stuff like that. He's what I made you. There's something wrong with me. Twenty one years of marriage has given up? Made you this felt tips during.
Speaker 5: The show with your sharpie.
Speaker 3: No tell you I remember. I'll take a leave out. You'll be I'll make one of here and just print it off on the color printer like you always print off fort these very school projects. What was that NASA one? There's like sixty pages of the NASA logoing different. This is it?
Speaker 5: We've got a name, all right?
Speaker 3: Jack is in chance this morning of on this day in history.
Speaker 4: We're cluing a movie that came out on this day in history. But to get there, I've invented a new game.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: So this came about because last night I was reading about Chinese movie titles for English movies. When they get translated, say it's Arnold Schwarzeninggger. They'll take his biggest breakout role and then name every movie after that after that.
Speaker 3: Oh really, so it might be something like Terminator and whatever he's done next.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Terminator is called devil Man in Charles in China. So in kind when Kindergarten Cop came out, they called it devil man teaches children.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's amazing. It almost like a crossword clue. You never traced that back to kindergarten cop. Devil Man five across, not seven d devil man teaches children. How did they know that the Chinese he's a kindergarten cop.
Speaker 4: So this morning I've got an opener for the new game, where we translate foreign movie titles of English speaking movies back into the English. The foreign titles.
Speaker 3: Of KINDI speaking movies traveling English.
Speaker 4: Can you guess worded?
Speaker 3: Right? This is a quick I know you've studied radio. It just explains what you've just said. It's you saying what you just said with music in the background. You just spent a minute saying all this, I play this at your instruction and title. I'm not big trans we just did a bit on it. Can you.
Speaker 4: So you think the game needs a different name?
Speaker 3: All right? So what's the one for people to guess? All right?
Speaker 4: The one for people to guess?
Speaker 3: All the music ends, does it? Yeah? It was just rushed this morning at five to six.
Speaker 4: The Hotel of Evil is its translation from I think it was Korean, not Chinese. The Hotel of Evil. It's a movie that came out on this day history.
Speaker 5: Can I guess?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But people have got a guess? But yes, you can you guess?
Speaker 5: Is it towering Inferno?
Speaker 4: It's not terring?
Speaker 3: This is a passing? Can I guess? Can I ruin it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Did you cut it?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have No, I've got backup. So if you get you can have a guess as well.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I know what the answer is. Calling now this is one of Jack's legendary links. The wheels have come off this link. Hang on, let's start again. There's place of the.
Speaker 4: Barign titles of Kinis speaking movies traveling the two.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, can you gets worded? Okay? All right? So the foreign translation of this well known movie is the Hotel of Evil? What is the movie? Nine one o four three?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three made the twenty third Jackers in Chance this morning off on this day in history, and the movie came out today. Often when movie titles are translated into Chinese or Korean, they take on an entirely different meaning. The barign titles of Knglish speaking movies traveling the englishsh can you gets worded all right?
Speaker 4: So the movie title is the Hotel of Evil?
Speaker 3: All right, patri and I've had a guess and got it wrong. Let's go to the lines. We've got Joey, good morning, Joey. There we go boys, Yeah, pretty good, Joey. How are you this morning? Joey? Ah full of all right then, joe Joey, what do you think the movie is so good?
Speaker 4: Guess, but it's not Psycho?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Patsy thought as well. All right, Joey, have a good day, thanks for calling mate. Bye?
Speaker 8: Dean?
Speaker 5: Is that me?
Speaker 3: I don't know what are you? Deane?
Speaker 8: I am sorry?
Speaker 3: That is definitely you, Dean.
Speaker 7: I'm glad, I'm me.
Speaker 3: Things only say at ten to seven in the morning when it's early. Is that is that me? Yeah? I am Dean, all right, I am.
Speaker 4: Binga Dean. You got it.
Speaker 3: That's you, Dean the Winner. Go Dean Dean. Are you already at work or is that work? Mate?
Speaker 4: I thought an idiot next to me.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's all.
Speaker 6: Right, saying he said he wants tickets tickets to what?
Speaker 2: Tickets to what shows?
Speaker 3: Skip him on? The monkey boy? What does he want?
Speaker 8: The monkey boy wants tickets to the anniversary show?
Speaker 3: Stick him on. He can ask me, you can ask you.
Speaker 9: N yes, can we can we have tickets to your to your anniversary show?
Speaker 3: Yeahs can we have them? Yeah? I'll give you some tickets. Yeah.
Speaker 9: And do you know the othervator I'm gonna published, so I can't packing stories if you want one, what's up? I'm gonna internationally published also, so I'll bring the fingers as well.
Speaker 3: We're attracting the tickets. No, you know you can come along. Now you're come along. We'll see you down. Okay, make sure you bring teen Okay, bring back on all right, chairs. This is your fault for this whole day.
Speaker 4: I didn't say the problem is.
Speaker 3: Your rock At six thirty six and it was your game Dean. Yes, okay, so we'll see you next week. There, we'll see you next week. Okay, two weeks time? No, all right, right, let's reset the show.
Speaker 1: The first time O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Yesterday we went to our teenage daugh tour who has school, and they were doing some kind of drama production last night and there were eight teams of these different job performances. No, no, moll eight minutes, there's eight questions of them. So suddenly I thought I need some cash because normally want to get that you could buy, you know, like a little soft drink or something. And me and Lewis were going and it was Alic Keysbrough and I had no cash on me. We're running a bit late. I haven't got a cash. So I had to go and ask my twelve year old if I could if she had some money.
Speaker 4: What can't improve with the performance without a snack?
Speaker 3: Need a soft drink? And I don't have any cash because these days we don't really have that much cash, do you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm totally cashless now, especially with the Apple pay on the phone. I don't even carry a wallet around.
Speaker 3: When was the last time anyone even checked your signature on the back of your credit card? If it's one hundred bucks, no one checks him. Are you just put that pin number and that's it. And so we're becoming more and more a cashless society and even feels kind of odd. When you have got some you're like, well, I don't think i'll need this today, I'll just tap so anyway, but I needed some cash, and so I said to my twelve year old you know, have you got any money? The way she looked at me, she was like why. I said, well, I just need in case you want to get a drink there, or you know, you might want some water there she and she went, I have got some money right. Then I went, can I have it? And then she went, I'm going to I'm going to need it back, I said, I said, it's my money. The money you've got. I gave you everything, everything you own and enjoy everything. That's my money. I just like, I'm basically you're the bank, and I'm saying, can I have some of my money now? But anyway, she said that if I don't give it to her in full. We other weekend she's going to she's doing she's studying your maths at the moment, GST and interest. Get this right, smart thing? She said, if I don't, if I don't get it by the end of Friday. I it was at the close of the day, as if suddenly you know, she's she said, put a threat on me. If I don't don't get my Friday going to start charging you interest every day.
Speaker 4: What's their interest?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah? Five percent every day? So I was trying to work out what that is. She she had twenty dollars stuck away. So if I don't give it to are the end of Friday, it's every day five percent?
Speaker 4: It's four bucks?
Speaker 3: No, is it?
Speaker 4: Ten percent is one dollar?
Speaker 3: You always say that math is we should never go anywhere near mouths on the show. Is that right? Yeah? Ten percent of twenty two Yeah, five percent is one So it's at one dollar a day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then the next day do you have to pay five percent of twenty one dollars.
Speaker 3: If you if you buy money off Tony Soprano. Yes.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So we are hosting this special preview screenings and advanced screening of this big new movie. Last year was all about queen and bohemian ratste This year it's going to be about Elton John his story and the movie is called a rocket Man. And the great news is all the reviews are saying. Friends who've gone to see it at a preview in London in the West End a couple of days ago said it's outstanding. At times it feels quite like Mulin Rouge. It's a musical, but it works. It's supposed to be amazing. Can't wait to see it Monday night, and we've got a whole Hoints screening room. I think we can have about two hundred and fifty of you there and it comes out on May the thirtieth, but you can see it before all your friends. Just asking you this morning, no competition, simply why I'm getting a lot of emails, amazing stories, a lot of fans that you really want to come. That's who we want to speak to this morning. Nine four one four one four three. First of all, though I need to check, Producer Beck is in charge of the spreadsheet, and in this life and this modern world, whoever controls the spreadsheet is like, is that Game of Thrones? They're in charge, Producer becks, how many tickets have I got to give away before Monday night screening? Okay, we have got She listens to happiness in her voice. She loves it when I bow down to the spreadsheet.
Speaker 5: Twenty doubles.
Speaker 3: We've got to give away twenty doubles.
Speaker 4: Train the next one because my wife actually can't come on Monday. Yeah, she got a book club. So we've got one loan one one loan one can sit next to me. Okay, okay, we've got someone to be Jack's friend for the night. Let's go to the lines now. Then, Sam, good morning.
Speaker 2: Get are you here going Christian?
Speaker 3: I'm good? So Sam, why should you come Monday night? Come and see Rocketman with us? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Look, firstly, I'll sit next to Jack because my wife's away on work at the moment. So that's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Looking forward to the second Well what was that?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: That's perfect, mate, it works. It's meant to be you two hooking up.
Speaker 2: It is it is, And I reckon like, this is just gonna be one of those epic biopics that you just have to go and watch. There's a lot of them. Out there right now or coming out and this is just going to be right up there with one of the best of all time. Plus when I was in like grade three or four, my school teacher she got there and would teach us see songs, and Rocketman was the first song that I learned all the words to.
Speaker 3: Ever what a cool music teacher.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, she was fantastic.
Speaker 3: All right, what do you remember the lyrics? Right now? Then?
Speaker 2: I'm a rocket Man burn and I have a feeler out there.
Speaker 3: That's enough. That's good enough for us. Okay, you're sat next to Jack. Okay, Sam, we'll see your Monday night mate.
Speaker 2: Well done the cheers, Christian.
Speaker 3: All right, buddy, look forward to meeting your property. Helen. Good morning, Hi Christians. Helen.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's me.
Speaker 3: Thanks, and Helen, tell us why should be their Monday night rocket Man?
Speaker 6: Because I really love going to movies, into musicals, and I love going to shows. My husband's not always keen back. He loved helping John and he loved Queen and he is really keen on on music so much so that he taught out now twenty five year old, to love that music too. So we're also going away on a big trip for helping me out back for a couple of months. So I don't think we'll get to see it. We won't be anywhere near it. So i'd love to take him on Monday night before we go away.
Speaker 3: Hello, we love all of that. We'd love to see you down there. We'll see you Monday night.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: Hang on a minute. I've just seen on my expensive phone system here that can tabulate where you are. You and East Bryne. Can you pick me up that we're can have a cuple of beers. I don't need to drive. It's a win win for everyone. I'll be waiting in Dandee Park. Okay, all right, Hello, we'll see you there. Thank you very much. Let's go to Megan. Good morning. Hi, I'm good Meghan. And why do you want to come and see Rocketman with us?
Speaker 10: Because I was very horrible tonight.
Speaker 11: Hello, pretty good way to make it up to him?
Speaker 3: Okay, who are you horrible to my dad? Oh? No, what did you do?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: He was just being annoying and I just yielded him and now I feel really Hell.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm just a bad daughter.
Speaker 3: And I think I'll still be annoying my kids when I'm eighty two, Megan. What a lovely way to make it up to your old man. Is he a fan of Elton john.
Speaker 5: Who loves him?
Speaker 7: That was a great way to make it up to him.
Speaker 3: Definitely. Okay, Well make sure you come and say hello and introduce me to your dad and yourself when you're there on Monday night.
Speaker 10: Right, lovely?
Speaker 3: All all right, Alex, good morning, Hi Christian? How are you? I'm good? Are you well, Alex?
Speaker 7: I'm in good health?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Well, this is good news. Okay. And Alex, you a big fan of Elton Johnny? When to come and see Rocket Man?
Speaker 11: I am a big fan of Elton john But there's another reason I want to go.
Speaker 7: There's on the radio.
Speaker 10: I've been hearing the clicks for the movie, and there's a line that says, You've got to kill the person you are and to be the person you want to be. And I've been reading a book lately on breaking the habit of being yourself and I just thought that was perfect.
Speaker 6: And in line with what I'm doing at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't it. I keep hearing that line. I tucked it into my phone. It's a very very very profound line. Isn't it.
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 11: Yeah, so I just thought for a bit more inspiration.
Speaker 3: It'd be great, brilliant. Okay, what's the name of your book you're reading at the moment? Is it good?
Speaker 7: Breaking the habit of being yourself?
Speaker 3: Right? Okay, I'll have to dig that out, all right, Alex, definitely gotta come along. The movie's already speaking to you. It's giving you wisdom. Come along. We'll see them Monday night.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Christian, all.
Speaker 3: Right, pleasure, I have a good day. All right. We'll take some more of these next. If you want to come and see Rocket Man with us on Monday night nine four four one o four three, just call us something to us?
Speaker 1: Why the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Hell Time John John John, hell Don John, all right, Elton John big new movie coming out on the thirtieth of May. You can go and see a couple days before how where we're hosting an advanced screening. What do you gotta do? This is calling up this morning on Gold one oh four point three nine four one four one o four three. Tell us why you have to be there Monday night. Tianni good morning, Good morning, how are you. I'm good CHANI, welcome to the show.
Speaker 7: I'd really love.
Speaker 6: To go see Elton John because I just feel like I was born in the wrong generation, and luckily I've grow up up with my dad and mom.
Speaker 7: Who introduced me to actual good music and Kissed and all that, Abba and led Zeppelin and that's just my favorite bands. So I'd love to go seek.
Speaker 3: Well, that's amazing you mum and dad are raising you the right way. And also you've got an amazing taste of music. So can I ask how old are you? Tianni?
Speaker 7: I'm fifteen?
Speaker 3: Right, So you don't like much of the music that's around now?
Speaker 7: Definitely not.
Speaker 3: No, Well, that means you're smarter than some of the other pin heads. I listened to that brain rotting nunsense. Your daughters wow, and they're not into Beiba. Okay, Jianni, you got to come and see the movie? Yes? Yeah? Are you going to take mom and dad? Do you want to bring mom and dad along?
Speaker 7: Yes? Please?
Speaker 3: All right? Definitely? Okay, so today make you listen to the show. Then are you are you? Do you choose to listen to us? No?
Speaker 7: This is definitely my choice.
Speaker 6: I've got my own little transistor radio in my room.
Speaker 3: You are keeping it old school now only you listen to old music. You listen to the oldest format, sister radio. What with the aeriel?
Speaker 6: No, it doesn't have one.
Speaker 7: It's a Studa baker, I know.
Speaker 6: And it's like an aqua color.
Speaker 3: It's really pretty, that's all. And I just love it. Yeah, brilliant. All right, Tony, look forward to meeting your mum and dad on Monday night. Okay, coming down?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: All right, say let them have a good day at school. How cool is she? All right? So then make bye? Okay, Jenny, good morning.
Speaker 7: Oh how are you?
Speaker 3: Yes, Jenny, tell us why you want to come down? See rocketman.
Speaker 7: Well, I have a little bit of a dilemma since Gamer Throne finished on Monday night last week, I've got nothing else to do on a Monday.
Speaker 3: I know, I know. It was it was. It was my thing as well, my wife. It was Monday nights. It was always about Gamer Thrones, sitting down watching it, and it's a big hold in our lives now without the Great Game of Thrones. What did you think of the ending? By the way, did you like it or not? Oh?
Speaker 7: I've just got mixed feelings. So look I did. I did love it.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was closure for me. So I guess something you.
Speaker 8: Had to end somehow.
Speaker 3: I've seen it now. I watched it back again yesterday. I reckon rushed. Yeah, Jenny, come down, come down Monday night. We can talk more about it Monday night. All right, we'll see down there. All right, thanks, Jane, let's go to Jane. Good morning, Jane, Good morning, Christian, Jane. Why do you want to be there Monday night?
Speaker 11: Rocket man, I'm turning another year older on Monday.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll see it down there. It's your birthday present from us to you. Okay, Oh, thank you so much day, Thank you very much. That's the ticket. So now we'll give away some more later on after nine on the Artwork Time Waster, we got the isolated vocal Coming up next the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Just and said I was moving on with giving away on Shohn tickets. I just get this story from Claire Christian. I'd love to get tickets on Monday now. Elton John was the very first concert I went to. It was brilliant my dad passed away just over a year ago. I was sitting with him in the last hour of his life, and I thought, how can I try and make this a tiny bit better? So I got Spotify up and he loved Elton John. We both did, and I played Elton John's greatest hits to him, singing to him with some of the songs as well, with the tears. Elton John's songs now hold a very special place in my heart. I'd love to come along, Claire, you absolutely should be there, would definitely see you down. That's a lovely story.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Thursday More.
Speaker 3: What it means it's time for a brand new isolated vocal. This is where we just play an amazing singer lend down their vocal performance when there's nothing else on. The song is before all the instruments are added. This is another very different one. Debbie Harry Blondie. She's full of attitude, menace and swagger. A couple easy. I was lucky enough to actually share a beer with us. She was so cool. I was actually intimidated by her as well. She's just had this kind of at any moment, I thought she might just say something controversial, or she had just this special era. Stevie Nix is like that as well. He had these amazing female singers in the seventies. All right, so this is one way or another, brilliant song, great isolated vocal, this one. I help you enjoy it. One way another I'm onna finder.
Speaker 11: I'm on, I get take it, take it, take get.
Speaker 4: You one way or another.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna win you. I'll get you.
Speaker 4: I'll get your one way another. I'm gonna see you.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna meet you, meet you, meet you.
Speaker 3: Meet you one day, maybe next week.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna meet you. I meet you.
Speaker 3: The laser loud follow You're buzz downtown.
Speaker 5: See who's hanging? I walk down them all.
Speaker 12: Stand over by the wall where I can see it all, find out who you call.
Speaker 1: Lead you to the supermarket, check out some specials there and rap food.
Speaker 5: Get lost in the crowd. Way another where I can see it all. Gone the Nickel Why where I can see it all kind nickel way.
Speaker 3: Before there was Ariana Grande who was Blondie. She is just cool ass. I totally I've heard that song, played that song many many times you just hear the melody. Sometimes with a song, don't you Oh, this is a nice little beat to it. And then suddenly when you do the isolated vocal, you really the lyrics pop out, especially where that she punches him through the speakers. He goes, this is a terrifying song. It's a stalker's anthems. It's actually more of a stalker's antheth them every breath you take, which is as creepy as anything you know, and about that kind of obsessional love. But one way another is great. That was this ex isolated vocal. If you want to look for these, you'll find them all on YouTube. There's tons of them. If you see one and you hear one that you love, you think was sound great On Thursday morning on the show, I'd love to have it. Email me Christian at Gold one four three dot com dot AU. All right now, but looking forward to the talking to you about this all week. Sunday afternoon, I was watching my daughter play footy and I'm making small talk with a couple of dads there and he was asking where the radio station was, and so I always give the well known landmark. We're right in between Bridge and Swan you know, and you got down on Swan Street. You got the corner, he went, I used to be in a band at school. We entered the Battle of the Band's competition. We got to play at the corner and I thought, that's a great Melbourne claim to fame, and I wonder if there must be more Melbourne very specifically Melbourne claims to fame that you have. And I was talking with the team about this. Of course, Jack, you do now.
Speaker 4: I mean I helped pen the song sing It for Melbourne that we released this time last year.
Speaker 3: You didn't help Penny. You wrote the song this is your hit every first day, sum I wish I bade us again. Everybody, all right, so one of this morning, what is your Melbourne claim to fame? Producer Beck's got a great one as well. Morning.
Speaker 12: Yes, my great great great grandfather Thomas Watts was one of the first architects in Melbourne. So Glenn Huntley is named after Glen Huntley Road is named after his house, Glen Unley that was on the road.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that is amazing. So you're great, great great.
Speaker 4: Yeah. When you told us the first time, yet you didn't have so many great for them? Now it sounded like your grandpa. It sounded like your granddad. But she's learning how to radio stories are good, good for girls. So by the time we hear this again in twenty minutes time with the primo today, I mean my my.
Speaker 3: Great great great great great great great great great great grandfather Adam and Eve Glen hunting Road. So four Granddad to go, well.
Speaker 12: Eighteen sixties, so that's about four ago for me. I think, if I do my money, I'm bad at mass.
Speaker 3: Tell me Melbourne goes back further than eighteen sixty? Is that it much?
Speaker 7: Normally?
Speaker 12: In forties fifties was when they started to build it properly.
Speaker 3: Here Ye old d Melbourne only goes back eighteen sixty. I reckon because there was a store yesterday they found some ancient remains of old Melbourne, And I reckon, what's that? That's just gonna be like a can of VB. Ye old e Melbourne? All right? What's your Melbourne claim to fame? In Press nine four one four one.
Speaker 1: Oh four to three The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's.
Speaker 3: Gold one oh four point three? What is your Melbourne claim to fame? What's a claim to fane you've got about this great city Melbourne. That's what I want to hear this morning. Nine four one four one oh four three. Patsy's got a good one. Actually, PASSI what's yours?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I just said to check with my mum. Apparently my great grandma check Wedding had a bakery in Clarendon Street in South Melbourne, right near the you know that other place.
Speaker 3: Oh, just across the road from that other place. Great way to give directions.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Thank you Google, Matt.
Speaker 5: You know where Eddie lives.
Speaker 3: Triple doesn't live there? Do you think I live here?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You're going to sleep on a couch when I get in.
Speaker 3: Where Eddie lives. But that's a that's barely worth mentioning that. So you had a bakery.
Speaker 5: She had a bakery?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Becky producer beck is talking about someone who has that is magnificent designed some of the impressive buildings here. A great great great triple great grand somebody you know used to make a bun.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, that's all I've got. We've got a very unexciting.
Speaker 3: Fan to verify this amazing story. Who was the grand corn as well? A Kidnad.
Speaker 5: The surname was check Windin. That were Welsh check Winds check.
Speaker 3: Windin right lovely? All right, then I wake myself up there.
Speaker 5: I'm really glad I shared that.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's we're all glad. It'll be today's promo, a Christian color wap for show. All right, let's go to the lines, miss not Michelle. Hello, what doing out there? Ray? Good morning?
Speaker 7: Oh, good morning Christin?
Speaker 3: How are you? I'm good? Ray. What's your Melbourne claim to fame? Mate?
Speaker 7: Well, my Melbourne claim to fame involves Elton John right back in about nineteen seventy seven, where I went to my girlfriend's birthday party at Countdown and it was Elton John's thirtieth birthday party, so Molly Maldron was making quite a fuss about him. I decided on that night that I was going to get a piece of Elton John before I left. I was a big fan all the way back then in seven.
Speaker 3: When you say when you say a piece of Elton John, we're not talking. It was a different time.
Speaker 7: Well, back in the seventy seven all was not revealed about Elton John, and so I saw that he had a black belt tied around his waist and I got right up behind his piano. So as soon as he started playing blue Eyes, I grabbed the belt and I pulled it as hard as I could to get it off.
Speaker 3: Pull down a legends pants while they're playing.
Speaker 7: Well, it was the only accessible item I could see, and being a naive eleven year old, I didn't know about mining. And he turned around to me and he said, pee off, you little.
Speaker 3: Right, So I'm with elw in this. I hope this scene is in the movie as well.
Speaker 7: I did see it on a replay of Countdown one time. There was a little bit of an image of it. And anyway, many years later he was playing it whereas you mansioned and I went alonger than adult, and when he started playing blue Eyes, he said, this song always reminds me of Melbourne, and I thought, yep, that's me.
Speaker 3: Oh that is a great story. That's really really funny. Do you want to come and see Rocket Man with us? To see that bit's in the movie.
Speaker 7: I could almost cry to come. I would be so excited.
Speaker 3: Oh bless you all right, ray well, do putting anyone's pants down? Okay, I don't do any introduction. And suddenly in my underway right again. So do you say he was librating his thirtieth in nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well he was born in forty seven, and I mean, I didn't realize it was that long ago. But it was such a great night, and Molly Melgourn was in such amazing format.
Speaker 3: You got two great characters there, eltwond Molly. They must have had a laugh together.
Speaker 7: Felt so blessed to be there, and actually Elsa. So Molly had this gigantic cake and he threw it at Elton and I went all over the studio and you know, you're you're in entertainment. You know how small these studios are, And so I grabbed that cake and I left it in my freezer, I think for about twenty years.
Speaker 3: You amazing, right, this is all of this. Yeah, you're giving us so much today. Yeah, we'll see you Monday night. Mate. Okay, come on down.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Pleasure, A great story, all right, that's what I'm looking for. Then your Melbourne well a pow a celebrity's pants down. I mean it's not up there with Eld Patsy and Nana Kunda and that baker. What is your Melbourne claim to fame. We want one just above the Bakery nine four one four one o four.
Speaker 1: Three, The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Christian. I don't know how interesting my Melbourne claim to fame is, but I hold the record for the most consecutive rides thirty three in a row on the gravitron at Lunar Park. I did this when I was thirteen. That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Is great one.
Speaker 3: That's's It's not up there with Patsy's and Nanakun who sold cakes. Hey listen, working Top Productions, just giving us a call. Rob wants to turn that into me because this Year's Castle. Our whole story there. It's got a lot there, a series of movies actually, the pretty cool about the the origin story of Nana Akashna two last quod Alicia, good morning, Hi, how are you? I'm good at Lisia And what'ts your Melbourne claim to fame? Mate?
Speaker 10: I'm related to the maker of Skipping Girl Vinegar.
Speaker 3: And shut the show down. I've seen that sign before and wondered, thought it must have been like an old factory that used to be there.
Speaker 10: Yes, I do believe so So that's mean Victoria Street, Abbotsford.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I got a print of it sitting in my living rooms.
Speaker 11: Audrey the skipping girl, her name is correct, my great sorry, My my grandfather actually built the sign and my auntie was the one that was skipping.
Speaker 10: Not only did he build that, he also built the Dandy Bacon sign as well. That now has the hat that comes off and on over the Dandy Long Market. So that was re erected about five years ago.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's pretty cool. All right, thank you very much for sharing that. Easy, have a good day. And one last one Cow, Good morning, Christian Cow. Yeah, I'm good. I'm good, cold, lovely to talk to you. What's your what's your Melbourne claim to fame?
Speaker 8: It's not more and essentially the old man. He was a pottering stoke on tree. I don't know whether you know it in the UK. Yeah, North for twyfords, yep. And he got transferred to Australia to Melbourne and he designed Fired and built the first two bolt dunny ever in Australia. In Melbourne, we're a bolt onto the floor. There are all four boulders. He designed Fired and got it passed to be.
Speaker 3: A two bolker. This is this is so Twyfords. You won't know this, but in England they make all the toilets, okay, all the bucket toilets are twyfid you see the little name on there, been around for centuries. It's like a family business, Twyford's. So the fact that so your dad was obviously sort of brought out here for his skin and expertise and making dunnies and took it from a four bolter to a two bolt.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, and I think I'm not too sure to be honest with you, but I think one of the first ones ever fitted was in the Hilton Hotel.
Speaker 3: That is great. We're going to have to call the Hilton Hotel to if anyone there knows was the first ever two bolta So surely you need the four bolts down there, because if you sat down and you know you haven't there for a while, you'd need the four bolts. Why did you, old man think you could just get away with two or Australians were a bit lightweight with the two with the droppings, I'm not.
Speaker 8: Sure, but there was the design he come up with, and the designers obviously liked it, so they put it in the production that had to go to mulber Water in the city to get it passed, and they passed it and they've been sold ever since.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of the phrase two bolts before. Now all of us know about the two Next time I got to tour, I'm gonna have a look down as.
Speaker 8: We're a bolt under the floor.
Speaker 3: Yep, look, and I'm not to your old man. What's his name, Jim? Jim, So that's a Jim, all right, Thank you very much. Cal Than's the show and that have a good day.
Speaker 1: Say the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So yesterday we announced that this breakfast show in two weeks time is a year old and the only thing we want to do is buy you a drink and say thank you for supporting the show. Listen to the show, whether that's recently or you've been in since last year. And we've a great location as well. The Cooper's in right in the middle of the CBD. It's going to be two weeks tomorrow, which the date is June seven. Thank you very much. So we sort of give away the first tickets you get drinks on us, and that's not all cannapase free, cannipise free canna pines sounds good, right, huh. Come for the laughs, stay for the cannabase. So it's two weeks tomorrow we're starting to give away tickets. We did it yesterday with a great phone in. You simply had to call us up. Tell us a story that will make all three of us say wow, Wow, Wow. Christian o'connells wow, make us say wow wow. Mark's sort of throwing everything into that, isn't he. I know he's a kindly fan. It's never played us again. I had a load of emails that came in after the back of yesterday's show with some truly amazing stories. So don't forget a couple of times with some of the stories that called in, Jack and I would say, well, nothing from Patsy. It's got to be the trifecta, the three wow. I mean, he's got a story about an elderly nanna having a bakery. You know you'll get Patsy in your corner. Okay, Christian, I'm not sure that's in make all three of you say, well, how about I'm prepared to fly down from Canberra to come along and toast a show on its one year birthday. John in act, Oh, come on, I mean she's got a book a hotel for the night. He's paying out money to come and hang out with us. Wow, John, Oh you.
Speaker 5: Well, he was probably coming down for the footy anyway or something.
Speaker 4: My brother is in camera and he comes down all the time. Is it down every second week?
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't you if you lived in camera?
Speaker 3: Yeah? John down?
Speaker 4: Sorry buddy, Well, actually, you know what, I love the fact that people want to come from in a state.
Speaker 3: So I'd love to have every single state represented.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You know what, scenes we've just had an election. That is a wow you can't have because he's probably trying to escape the policy.
Speaker 3: You never delayed. Wow. You don't ring up a mate and go do you know what last week? You know in the part you tell me that story? Wow? Okay, bye, No, I'm not doing that now. Don't worry, John, I've got big heart. These are the two stonehearts. Forget about it. This is an incredible story. Okay, all right, calm yourself because this is one of those stories. Okay, Hi, Christian, My grandfather Les was a truly incredible amount in fact, I can't. We need to reset the scene. We need to we need to come back to this because this is one of those stories. Okay, well you've put and also you know what I just want to say as well, I just want to take a moment. I know it's a bit cheesy when radio presenters dedicate a song to the wife, but it is my lovely wife, Sarah. It's a birthday today and if you can't dedicate a song to your wife, on you sorry our anniversar, it's our twenty first wedding anniversary. What I to do is go one from that and actually do have to dedicate this ad break to my wife. And all these discounts, all these messages, all the sung jingles, the phone numbers, the locations, they're for you, Angel, on your special day.
Speaker 1: You're welcome the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three, So two weeks time, the show is a year old and we're marking this by inviting you down the pub with us. Thank you very much. The Cooper's In who are hosting us drinks are on us, so thank you for supporting the show. We're also going to be doing a very special show. It's a late night version of the Breakfast Show. We're calling it the Late Late Breakfast Show as well. Pass he's gone. You know, Patty's peach you as well about her idea about the racist poetry she's been writing. I said, no, not on stage and not on air. No point do I want to hear that she sends them about once. Were usually at the weekends, at like one of the morning, involving anti stuff. I remember when I was at the end of the first week. Perhaps he went to me. I went to see my doctor yesterday and done. He's British, but he's a nice guy. You know. I am also British as well. So yeah, we are doing a late night version of this breakfast show. Imagine this show, but we drink inside us. That's what you're gonna be getting on stage, and he get Canna pays as well. And we may have a surprise guest doing a very special performance as well. Shane Crawford's in tomorrow. He's our special guest. Then, all right, so I'm asking you yesterday to win the first tickets to give us a story that makes the three of us say, wow, this is a great story. But only say wow if it is a wowep. My grandfeather Lets was an incredible man. He joined the British Army when he was fifteen by lying about his age. He joined up with his best mate who was like his brother, and they won off the fight in the Second World War, Sally, his best friend, was hit by a bullet and the pain was so bad that he begd Les his best friend to help him end his life quicker and that you're fifteen. So my grandad had to do this to help end his friend suffering. He was just fifteen. A minute later, he was then shot in the neck himself and killed. But the story doesn't end there. This isn't the wow. A few days later, the dead bodies of all the soldiers in that conflict were laid out so people could come and identify them. My granddad's brother was also fighting as well, and he went to identify him. However, when he was going through all his pockets to see i there was anything they wanted to take back home to Mom and Dad, he found his body still to be warm. It turned out that my granddad Les was still alive, oh wow, and had spent the last two days drifting in and out of unconsciousness, buried in a pile of dead bodies, assumed dead himself. Oh my god. He went on to live a long and very eventful life, but insisted that three separate people had to verify he was dead when he was actually dead before they were allowed to ever bury him. I hope the story walls you as much as it does our family. That's from Olivia. Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, Yeah, easily, wow. This is amazing.
Speaker 3: That's someone out of a movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, incredible, just all all of it.
Speaker 3: That is unbelievable. Olivia Sullivan, thank you so much for sharing that with us. Yes, we will definitely see you there. And then I've got another one. This is another I think this guy here thinks he has he's sitting on a I love it because all the emails I got the subject head was this is definitely a wow story. And this is the only one that said I guarantee I put money on the fat. This is a triple wow story. But I'll save this for tomorrow because this is one of those Friday stories. I've reread the story about three or four times. There's so much to this it's unbelievable anyway, But butler for tomorrow. If you do have a make make us say well for the tickets. You can email me Christian at Gold one oh four to three dot com dot au. What about Les.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: What to day? To be alive? It is World Fruit and Veg Day? It is right to celebrate all this great about fruit and veg Today? Is that word time waster your fruit and veg movies? I've got enemy at the dates. Hey, come on, that's smart, Mango unchanged.
Speaker 4: That's a good.
Speaker 3: The devil wears papaya, that's good. The devil wears papaya, melon rouge, melon rouge. Mary Pippins, we've had two good Mary Popins ones down the road. And missus sproutfire. That's good too, Nanny, who's a sprout? That's a good? Said? All right? What have you got them through? Veged movies?
Speaker 4: You know the first time ever? This is now the two hundred and first time I've done a time waster. And Brad has texted me an entry. I think he's been waiting.
Speaker 3: You know what. I wouldn't do that on point of principle. I don't think there's any way for you back if you're taking them from him. Don't come on, I hate this. A guy used to write jokes with Grubby and d D.
Speaker 4: Come on, all right, the following are all Brad, don't do it. You're better than this telling you I had three.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it will kill the show. Do you remember the idea he pitched to us yesterday? What it is? A sketch about the umpire with craw tomorrow. It was just like all that picture man in it, but it looked like he was going bird watch. That's who's sampling up the comedy. Don't do it, don't kill radio. These are not brads.
Speaker 4: We bought a zucchini.
Speaker 3: I can imagine that as a hipster restaurant, right, a cafe up in Brunswick.
Speaker 4: The perks of being a cauliflower.
Speaker 3: These are your best all week?
Speaker 4: Thank you, and eron broccoli bitch until that one. And I need to know now what was Brad Hellapino boy? No va brackets?
Speaker 3: You know? All right? So does your fruit and veg movies to oh four seventy five three one oh four three best one we get next ten minutes. We'll give you a pair of tickets. Go and see this brilliant new musical, David Bowie's Lazarus The Musical, Oh four seven five three, one oh four three, Your Fruits and Veg Movies, The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three, Today's Time Waster, A Wild Fruit and Vege Day. Is your Fruit and Veg Movies? You ready to mark yep? Best one we get there not to go and see David Bowie's Lazarus the Musical, Get Him to the Leak Gold, the Jonah Hill, Russell Bram Move that Martin, well done, Planet, the Grapes Gold, Shane in Point Cook, Thank You, twelve years of Banana Bronze, You've got kal Silver, full Metal Jacket, Potato silver plus, Plumb Dog Millionaire Goldni Train Sprouting Gold, Edward Cellery Hands.
Speaker 4: Silver plus.
Speaker 3: I came up. I was going to do this one, but I crossed it out. Broccoli Back Mountain.
Speaker 4: It's almost silver plus.
Speaker 3: Four Weddings and a Pruner. All four weddings and a Pruner. All raiders are the Lost Artichoke Silver, Bock Choice Story, What's that toy story? Bock Choy Bronze, Last Mango in Paris Bronze, I know what you did last Cucumber That is my favorite so far. Silver Pumpkin Kong pumpkin corn, Gold, How to Train Your Dragon? Fruit, Silver Luke in Rainy, Noos, Raining and News, Beautiful day here, Orange Pulp Fiction Bronze. Are we pair yet? Are we paying? Gold? Passion Fruit of the Christ to my shame on YouTube? That's come on now Gold plus when this is great? When when Harry met Celery?
Speaker 4: That's great Gold, Silence of the Yams, Civil plus.
Speaker 3: Who gets the tickets to go and see David Bowie's.
Speaker 4: Lazarus Passion Fruit of the Christ.
Speaker 1: Hey, come on the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got a mystery to solve at our house. I told you last week.
Speaker 3: If it's the mystery of what's that smell, it's.
Speaker 4: You shower every day, just not with sight every second day.
Speaker 3: It means you might just walk in the rain. That's today shower.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's right.
Speaker 4: Actually, because I'm going to the gym today, I'll have a second shower.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, gym shower.
Speaker 4: The mystery is about my dog. So the other week she ate a stick of butter.
Speaker 3: And great day in a dog's lithough. If that's a dog, you're just thinking, wow, what is this that's been kept from me?
Speaker 4: But besides the stick of butter, we got her on a strict food diet.
Speaker 3: Because it is a big it looks like a peg on legs.
Speaker 4: Now you should say it, you should sell.
Speaker 3: You've taken her down with your personal train her frame. She like benching, you got two more in your lunar.
Speaker 4: When we live with mom and Dad, they would overfeed her. Now that she's living just they're feeding her cows or something. She has slimmed right down, so she only eats less than a cup of day of the dry dog food, but she is still The output of Pooh in the backyard is larger than what she takes in.
Speaker 3: So the output is bigger than the input.
Speaker 4: Yes, so she takes in less than a cup and she outputs.
Speaker 3: You think obviously when she was huge cow dog, do you think she's still clearing some of that backcloth? You know she's Scott.
Speaker 1: They go, oh, that's that Christmas dinner, the Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: So I'm heading to Bunnings. Right now, I'm gonna go and build a statue to Patsy's nan Bakery nonpaqua. Yeah, Hi, We are back tomorrow morning. Then we got the five thousand dollars call. Shane Crawford's going to be on the show as well. Title of today's show is Devilman. Teachers children took of that Huggy's coming up next The
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three