Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: Monday on the pickup. Helloa hollo. Oh, it's all things at chemist Warehouse, great savings every day. We're having a chuckle. We were just talking about Chris Rock finally discussing the slapping incident from the Oscars a year on.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I think it's very, very conveniently timed. Though, what do you mean, well, can see the Oscars are a week away. I feel like it's been planned perfectly.
Speaker 5: I reckon he's got a little bit of pat cash to hold off and drop it a week before the Oscars.
Speaker 2: Do you think to bring up some prama.
Speaker 5: It's all anyone's going to be talking about, including us right now on a national radio show.
Speaker 6: Job well done, I'd say.
Speaker 4: Well, if you haven't seen it. It is his new Netflix special stand up comedy. It's called The Selective Outrage, and let me tell you, I do feel that he hits the nail on the he with this. He also says that the reason why he didn't hit Will Smith back is because he was raised my parents and doesn't hit people in front of white people.
Speaker 7: So I was like, it's so inappropriate and.
Speaker 5: Very funny, so inappropriate, but only he can get away with it, especially after what he's been through the last year.
Speaker 6: I feel like people can't touch him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got a very big show. Sandy from Mass is here, and.
Speaker 7: You know how much I love Mass. Sandy and Dan.
Speaker 4: They left the experiment last night and we're here to find out. You know, did she think that Dan actually had a girlfriend outside the experiment.
Speaker 6: I just want to know about the butt Dal, whether it's true butt Dal, did it happen? Is it produced?
Speaker 2: I need to know about the ocean and why the ocean is calling Dan?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And why wasn't a mermaid cast?
Speaker 2: Good call? All these great questions we ask Sandy. Hear the pickup for your Monday around the country. It's the pick up Monday afternoon on Kiss Britt, Laura and Mitch here headed the Chemist's warehouse today. Great savings every day.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: I know that you two didn't watch it last night, because you never do. But Mass, Holytle, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't watch it, and I've even heard how big it was last night.
Speaker 4: Well it was the couch. Every Sunday night, they still on the couch. They say whether they want to stay, they want to leave. I think last night's episode was relatively uneventful, but the most eventful thing that did happen is that Dan and Sandy, who have had some drama surrounding them lately, they both chose to leave, and they have left the experiment. Now we have Sandy on the line, Johnny's on the show. Hello, Sandy said, guys.
Speaker 7: Thank goodness you got out of that shit show.
Speaker 1: That's some way to put it.
Speaker 7: How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good, I've had time to process it all. Heal a bit now, so yeah, and I feel good. It's the right thing.
Speaker 5: What how long actually is it, Sandy, between when you actually filmed that and now when the public see it.
Speaker 1: I left commitment to it. Maybe I think it was three four months ago and then we did reunion in December, So okay, a couple of months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chunk of time. Do you overall regret the decision going on the show? Do you think it was a mistake choosing to do maps.
Speaker 1: No, Look, obviously I was. It didn't pan out the way it did. I think if I was matched with someone who went with good intentions but probably could have been very different. And look, I still learned a lot from the experience, So no, I don't regret it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Last night on the Couch, Dan had this to say as his reason for leaving.
Speaker 2: Some things that we can't ignore.
Speaker 3: One of the big things for me is my love of the beach and the ocean. It's those times when I'm on my own spiritual type moments that I really want somebody to share that with. That has weighed very heavy on my heart because that is a true love of mine.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, this to me feels like the most outrageously ridiculous excuse that there ever was. Now with the beauty of hindsight, do you think that Dan was in a relationship with his now girlfriend whilst the show was actually on.
Speaker 1: Look, I've heard a lot of things. It's hard to confirm, but from what I've been hearing, I don't think. I think he was up to a lot during the experiment that he shouldn't have been doing.
Speaker 5: The whole butt dial sun Oh yeah, I have died before Mitch's buttdll me while he was doing a week it happens. Yeah, but do you think that actually happened? Do you buy the whole butt dial or do you think this was just very very produced.
Speaker 1: The butt doll happened. I've seen the screenshots, I've seen messages between Evelyn and Rupert. But when it comes to how much Evelyn heard on the butt doll, I don't know. But in saying that, I don't think that's the point. The point is the things the boys were saying that night.
Speaker 4: So much of that was deflection, Like I think the thing that they've gotten so hung up on on the show as to whether it happened or didn't happen, But ultimately the things were said, and that's the most important.
Speaker 1: Part of this hut, and that was Dan and Harrison doing it. They're not They don't want to own behavior. They just want to deflect it to something else. So let's just say the butt dog didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it has to feel being that person. It took me back to high school bullying days, Like I can just see straight through it, and I know the editors are putting this in so that I can become a plot point and then I can be the bad person. Do you just sit there and go, why me? Why? Why the editors choosing me to have to be the pratfall for this stupid storyline.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't think the editors chase me. I think think it was Dan's behavior that made that happen like, yeah, you know, like if he showed up and he just treated me with respect and saying that you can't make people like one another, but the least you can do is show up, give it you all, because that's what you're there for. It is married at first sight, and have the right intention. If you do all that, I think I could have at least walked away thinking no bad blood whatever. But because I just feel like he was never there for the right reasons, that's hard to process.
Speaker 2: All right, Sandy, we got to go to the ocean? Is calling.
Speaker 6: Good luck with life and love, Sandie. I hope. Look there's something better waiting out there for you. I speak from experience.
Speaker 1: He'll be right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys from Married at First Sight. Everyone here at the pickup. Next, we're discussing a hot topic. This is it's breaking news kind of. It's been around all weekend. Nurses have been told to stop putting up their own personal content on only fans to make a side profit.
Speaker 6: Wild We've got some big feels.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's unpacked. Next to the pick up Monday afternoon on keys it's a pup Britt, Laura and mitcheer thanks to Chemist ware House. Black Mare's Executive be Stress Formulas two fifties are available now at Chemist Warehouse for just forty nine ninety nine. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Speaker 5: I am a hospital worker, guys. You guys know that, right For like thirteen years I work in emergency. I hope you know that, Mitch True, you're looking at me blankly?
Speaker 2: Is that why you have a stepthoscope on the neck?
Speaker 5: They carried it at all times along with the clipboard. Makes me look very busy, very important Britney's past life. Yeah, so I work in emergency in radiology for thirteen fourteen years.
Speaker 6: I lost truck after ten because you know, some bad nights there. But what has happened in the last week?
Speaker 5: New South Wales nurses have been told to stop posting explicit content on only fans so the advisory board has come out. It hasn't said if you post it you're going to be fired, but there's this underlying subliminal threat of like, if you are posting this, you better be very careful because you might not have a place here anymore. That's the way a lot of people have been interpreting it. I want to know what you guys opinion is on this because I feel very strongly in one way, do you think nurses are allowed to post on OnlyFans and also be a nurse?
Speaker 4: I mean, if they're doing it in their own time, in the privacy of their own bedroom, and they're not bringing it to work, what doesn't matter what they do outside of work, I think. I mean, I can understand that the email that was sent or the letter that was sent was about how it could bring the profession into disrepute, but I think that it goes a long way to try and say that just because you're posting on OnlyFans doesn't mean that you can't do your job properly. Like it's just to me, those things are not mutually exclusive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you, Laura. Also, like, if they're, you know, putting a canulary in and they ask if they can film it or a catheter maybe yeah, No, do you mind if I take off this actual nurse's outfit and put on a skanky nurses outfit and I'd be like that seems a bit odd, But no, I think pay them more money and they might not have to make a siding. Come on only fans, Well, this is.
Speaker 6: The point right.
Speaker 5: The average salary or entry level salary for nurses in New South Wales is sixty seven thousand dollars. Now it does go up in jumps, but not astronomical. And as somebody that has watched these nurses day in day out, what they do, what they have to put up with, what they get paid to do, that it is not enough.
Speaker 2: How long of the days you've done it, How long would you be at a hospital?
Speaker 5: Some people work illegal hours and I know that because I've done it in the past, especially with COVID the last few years, the overtime and the hours because of the shortage, the stress levels were so high, and what they have to put up with, even from public backlash, because people are so nervous, people are scared, people are worried, people are abusive. They are not paid nearly enough. So for these people now to be going out and trying to earn some extra money in the privacy of their own time, I strongly believe that if they are not bringing this to work and are not being inappropriate at work, let them live.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: And one of the things was in this letter that I thought was just so alarming. So they gave these hypothetical examples of why they shouldn't be doing only fans on the side, and this was one of the examples. They said, this is a scenario that could play out where a male senior manager might recognize a junior employee from OnlyFans, and then that senior manager made blackmail her her specifically for special treatment on only fans in exchange for preferential rostering at the hospital.
Speaker 6: Does this so funny?
Speaker 4: Does this not just say to you that the problem is the manager who is sexually insinuating towards someone who has an only fans, not the nurse herself. And I think that that is just so incredibly backwards the way this was framed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's literally saying, don't go and have an only fans because you could come to work and be harassed by your manager.
Speaker 2: You'll piss off your creeper boss. Don't do that.
Speaker 7: It's totally a you're asking for it mentality.
Speaker 2: Well, then you go on the comment section of these articles that are floating around, and people don't have the same opinion as us as we do. I mean, some are arguing that they wouldn't want someone who is a sex worker working in that industry. Posting only fans content to be acting on them in a role of care.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I guarantee you John that said that if you're on the street having a heart attack and the only person to help you is a nurse, the post on, you're gonna want her to help you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I totally agree, all right?
Speaker 2: Next on the pickup, is it okay to cyber stalk your ex partner?
Speaker 5: We think most people would say, no, I feel like anything is stalking in the sentence.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 7: It's a bit softer like is it a soft stalk?
Speaker 2: No, okay to check up.
Speaker 6: On your ex?
Speaker 7: What's a soft stalk?
Speaker 6: I'm self launching, I'm self stalking.
Speaker 2: It's take them out in the car, but the windows are up.
Speaker 7: But you know what, you all think it's wrong, but I bet you we've all done it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? That Next to the pickup across the country Monday, Alvo on case it's a pickup. Britt Laura and Mitch Blackmore's executive Beat Stress Formulas two fifties are available now at Chemist Warehouse for just forty nine to ninety nine. Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Speaker 4: So over the weekend, I was reading a very interesting article and I have a question for you. Guys, do you think it's okay to cyberstalk your partner or your ex?
Speaker 6: What does cyberstalking entail?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I mean that's the question to you, is what do cyber stalking entail?
Speaker 6: I thought you were bringing us this is your story.
Speaker 4: So when I read this, I think initially I was like, yeah, of course it's bad that you know, like that's such an obvious answer to it. I get the word stalk a relatively seemingly obvious question, but I think we all do this to some extent.
Speaker 7: So hear me out.
Speaker 4: How many times have you gone through a breakup and then after the breakup gone in and checked your ex's Instagram or their Facebook, or check their stories or seen when they've been live last just because you kind of want to have that touch point. So it's only an X doesn't have to be an X could be someone your now partner if you want to know where they are or what they're doing, checking in on them via social media and keeping tabs on them in that way.
Speaker 5: I think this comes down to, like I mean, storking's not okay. Disclaimer, I think it comes down to a trust thing, right, Because I think if it's a current relationship not an X a current relationship, I feel like the only reason you're like going through their phones or dms or looking at them all the time is.
Speaker 6: A trust What are you doing? Are yeah? Are you with someone else? Are you where you said you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But I mean, regardless of the reasoning why even if there is a trust issue, If you ask somebody who finds yourself checking on your partner via social media or via whatever means it is online, does that mean that you were then stalking your partner?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Where does the line sit in terms of how many times is it okay to check in on what your partner's doing online before it becomes stalking?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm in an I'm in a long distance relationship. My partner Ben lives in Scotland. I don't know if this makes me an anomaly. I'm not a jealous person. I don't ever look at what he's doing. I do not ever search his Instagram. I haven't done it in the past with other people in long distance relationships. Nothing makes me want to go and look at what he's doing because I don't care, but because I talk to him in the day.
Speaker 6: I know what he's doing, and then that's enough. If his story pops up, it pops up.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry one because his Instagram is the most boring place on earth. He's a lovely man. He's a soccer player. Every post is him on a pitch, but he literally posts.
Speaker 7: He doesn't use Instagram. You're not getting any juice from that school.
Speaker 5: Go into I want both of you to do this now for your partner's rolling relationships.
Speaker 6: Go into your Instagram.
Speaker 5: Go to search, and let's bring up what your last searchers are.
Speaker 6: Tell me if you've searched your partner. So I've just brought mine up. I have about thirty late Michturi, you're.
Speaker 7: The second person I searched.
Speaker 2: So you're cyber stalking me.
Speaker 5: I've been cyber talking you, Tony producer, Tony has Have you got your current partner in there?
Speaker 7: Laura? Have you searched Mattie Ja?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, see that's fine, right down the bottom.
Speaker 4: Okay, so is looking at very interesting, which.
Speaker 2: Is what happen?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, she's searched him twenty five times.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Her boyfriend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, her boyfriend.
Speaker 4: But I think if you're like passively looking at your partner's Instagram or like purposely looking as a way of checking in. I feel like there are may be some issues there that you might want to have a conversation about. But does that make you a bad person? No, it just makes you an insecure person.
Speaker 6: I look.
Speaker 5: Sometimes, I just I don't look at Ben's Instagram, but I just call my own Instagram and look at the video of the two of us, and I was watching on reports.
Speaker 6: You're talking yourself and stalk us together.
Speaker 7: What a note to end?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so let's go. I will and what her up next to?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: Drive home? The boys are in Adelaide for the Fringe Festival.
Speaker 6: How good is that?
Speaker 2: Going to be big? We'll see you guys tomorrow from three o'clock