Speaker 1: Hello and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Amy Torber and coming up on today's show, Bachelor Golden couple Georgia Love and Lee Elliot confirm their marriage is over. Tommy Fury lands his own documentary, Georgie Stephenson is forced to defend her conception Timeline, and Courtney Kardashian hits back at rumors she's a grandma but first og influencer Gretti Rose has thrown serious shade at her former bestie Ashy Binds and reignited interest in their historic friendship breakdown. Now Sophie, every week there seems to be an old friend taking Amy Ashy. Yeah, hasn't been a great start to the year for her. She had that very public falling out with her former podcast host Kiara Durro and following that bust up, Kiara caught up for drinks with some of Ashey's former friends, which included Sammy Leo, Gretti Rose, and nat Roland to all swap stories about their experience with Ashy, and they of course splashed that catch up all over social media to get their followers talking. Well, there have been rumors of a rift between Ashy and Gretty since twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: They used to be permanent fixtures on each other's social channels. They even appeared in best friend tag videos on YouTube, and they tried to dress up like twins at one point because everyone pointed out that they looked very similar. You know, the friendship's gone to the next level when you're dressing the same. They also seem to support each other a lot in business, so they seem to collaborate on their clothing brands together. But then suddenly in twenty twenty two, things went really quiet between them and they stopped appearing in each other's content, and then the dirty unfollow happened, which is always a sign that something's gone on behind the scenes. Yeah, the unfollow is a big thing, especially in the social media world. That is friendship over Well. It's almost like putting out a pr statement saying, look, I want everyone to know that we're not friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doing this very publicly.
Speaker 1: Solf launching the friendship breakdown. Yeah, and this was really huge because Gretty and Ashy had been friends for well over seven years. They even lived together before Ashe got married, and Gretti had really built her following through Ashey's channels because, as I said, she was a permanent fixture on her YouTube channel. She was also a guest fitness instructor on Ashy's Booty Tour, so she really did grow her profile true befriending Ashi and no one really knows what caused this rift because both women haven't publicly spoken about it. I mean, there is a lot of speculation that the falling out was perhaps over business. It was around the same time that a riff started developing between Ashy and her other bestie, Sammy Leo, So they appeared to fall out over a business decision because Ashe's brand, Hideaway, released a lip balm which Sammy deemed to be very similar to her lip balm brand, which is called Breeze Balm. Doesn't that just sound like an influencer problem, like my lip balm is so similar to yours. Well, Sammy ended up sharing a meme which said you know you're winning when you're being copied, and that was after ash released her Hideaway lip bum. So it was all very controversial at the time. I think one of our most asked questions on Instagram is what happened between Ashy and Sammy Leo. Everyone wants us to do a deep dive. Maybe we'll have to do one. Well, we might have to get in contact with Samuy Leo and ash she'd actually find out what's gone down because it seems all very secretive. Well, it really seems that this catch up between all of Ashey's former friends has spurred the women on to take further potshots at Ashy. So on Sunday, Gretty took part in a viral TikTok trend which is all about confronting that one girl. So in the video, she mimed to Kendrick Lamar's disk track not Like Us, which is rumored to be written about Drake but.
Speaker 2: He keeps popping up on the show. And in the caption it.
Speaker 1: Said, I want to confront that one girl, but you know they will never admit they're wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that girl.
Speaker 1: It was very clear off the bat who Gretty was referring to. I mean she only has eleven thousand followers on TikTok. This video garnered over two hundred and fifty thousand views because everyone was sending it on. Her comment section lit up with people commenting that it must be Ashy and also her followers praising Gretty and the other women for taking a step away from Ashi. Gretty went as far as tagging Sammy Leo in the comment section just to make sure she didn't miss out on the drama, whilst Kiara Durrow, Ash's former podcast host commented with three clapping hands, what a burn. This also seemed to spur Kiara on to create her own video, so she also mimed to the disk track whilst drinking a glass of red wine and wrote the caption cheers to that. This actually led to one of Ashe's friends, Meg, hitting out in the comments section, so she wrote to Kiara, it's so gross to see a video designed to stir up hate. Social media has enough negativity, why add to it. If your content relies on toxic comments for engagement, maybe it's time for a new approach. Kiara replied, saying, feel free in a couple of years to reach back out when you're in the same boat.
Speaker 2: But I wish you the best.
Speaker 1: Now both women have turned off the comments on their videos. I'm assuming for legal reasons. I would actually pay so much money to be a fly on the wall a meeting between Ashy and her lawyer trying to explain this trend. I think the trend seemed to backfire a bit on Gretty and Kiara because there was a very mixed reaction. Some followers love to be in on the drama and the tea, and they were desperate for the women to go into more details about their bust up with Ashi, whilst a lot of members in our Facebook community seem to share the same sentiment that the women should move on. One listener wrote, there's nothing to talk about or any tea if they're not sharing more information. We've all seen Ashy's true colors. It's kind of boring now, whilst another said, sorry, but it's childish. They are grown women. What a waste of time and negative energy. I kind of get where they're coming from, because even though these women might be in the right sharing this type of content, it can get to the point where it seems as if maybe they're ganging up on her. Yeah, it seems like a bit of a pylon in this case. I do see Ashy as being the Goliath and the others as being the David in the situation, because I mean, ash is the one with the bigger profile, probably more my more power in that situation, So I feel like they think it's okay because they feel like they're coming against someone who's bigger than them. I find it interesting as well that the commentary is basically tell us what's happened, or we're not going to be interested in.
Speaker 2: Support your comments.
Speaker 1: Also think that there's a bit more sympathy going Ashy's way because she's had a really tough time with her health over the past year or so. She's been diagnosed with two brain aneurysms. She's had to go through two separate surgery, so I think people are just thinking, like, let's just move on and get over it. Well, we spoke last week about the Michaela Testa drama and how a lot of the back and forth between her and her former friend had.
Speaker 2: Just muddied the water.
Speaker 1: That's what I see with these kind of tiktoks, because you're not really making any claims against her. You're sort of just stirring the pot with a dog whistle. Isn't it the ashually to react to it? I mean, I enjoy the gossip and the tea, but I can see why other people are saying look, just move on.
Speaker 2: That's the moment I met my husband.
Speaker 1: After months of speculation, a bachelor Golden couple, Georgia Love and Lee Elliott, have confirmed their marriage is over. The couple, who were together for nine years, shared identical statements on Instagram, emphasizing there was no drama or bad blood between them now, So this news didn't come as a shop to the public. No, there have been persistent rumors for months now that their relationship was on the rocks, because Georgia and Lee hadn't been seen in public or posted together for over four months on socials. Another massive giveaway was that they had both stopped wearing their wedding bands, and they also didn't spend Christmas together now. Rumors really intensified in the new year when Georgia embarked on a solo trip to New York and she was inundated with fans asking her where her husband Lee was now At the time, She shut down the rumors, saying she was incredibly tired of the questions and that he's simply at home while she's there visiting a friend. She went as far as saying we didn't split. Actually, best to stop speculating, least of all on my own page. If I had anything to tell you, I would do so myself. Well, it's quite clear that they've been trialing a separation before making it official. And this is a massive decision for anybody, let alone when you've met on the Bachelor and everybody is so invested in your relationship. And we've got to remember they were going out for nine years, they've been married for four.
Speaker 2: This is a really sad story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be so tough navigating it all in the public eye, because once the genie is out of the bottle, it's very hard to put it back in. So ultimately, I think that they wanted to give their relationship the space and the time and to make sure maybe to see if spending time apart was the right decision for them. Well, on Friday night, they pulled the pin, as you said, and they announced their split with identical statements on their Instagram stories. So Georgia's statement read, after nine wonderful years together, including four as husband and wife, Lee and I have made the incredibly difficult decision to lovingly part ways. Our relationship has been so special and we will always cherish the memories, love and laughter we've shared There is no drama, no bad blood, just two people who have grown in different directions while still holding deep respect and care for each other. We remain friends and thank you for giving us privacy as we navigate the next stage. Although I knew this was coming, I couldn't help but feel so sad. They were one of the Bachelor's biggest success stories and they seemed like a really genuine couple. They seem to compliment each other really well, and for me, it feels like their wedding was only yesterday, because I remember they were supposed to have this European destination wedding but it got canceled due to COVID, so they had a beautiful wedding in Hobart, where Georgia used to work as a journal Well, their wedding anniversary is actually coming up, so it's on Wednesday. So I suspect this is why they've made this announcement, because yeah, there would have been a lot of speculation about, well, why haven't they posted something about their anniversary. Did find the wording of the statement very interesting. I mean, it's clear that they've spent a lot of time agonizing over getting the wording perfect and making sure, it's clear to the public that this is simply a case of them growing apart and there's you know, no other parties involved. But I thought it was weird how they said that they lovingly are partying ways, because if you end your relationship, it's generally because you've fallen out of love with someone.
Speaker 2: I feel like this. I feel like this. They were trying to put a bit too much mayo.
Speaker 1: I sell it to a lot of people to believe that maybe one of them wanted children and the other one didn't, and they might still have been in love. But some people just can't get past if one wants them and the other one doesn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I take to speculate about it.
Speaker 1: I saw that commentary and it made me feel really uncomfortable because that might not be the case at all. But I think when a couple like that breaks up, and you know, they've made it clear that they're still very much friends, in love and respect each other, I think people do jump to that conclusion. For me, I thought it maybe came down to the fact that they do live very different lives in the sense of, you know, for Georgia, she works in breakfast radio and she's a news reader on there, she would be getting up so early in the morning. It's a very demanding job. I know when I worked in breakfast radio just for a few months, I was an awful person to be around because I was so sleep deprived. If you're getting up at three am every morning, how are you then having the quality time to spend with your partner. Well, it can put a lot of pressure on your relationship. Yeah, because Lee, he runs a large scale plumbing company, so he's obviously very busy with his work as well, so maybe they have grown apart. I thought it was clever for them to say that there's no bad blood and no drama, because I think a lot of people would have then jumped to the next conclusion that maybe one of them cheated. I mean, they're both very good looking people. I'm sure there's lots of offers in their DM. I think the reason why people are so upset about this, and why people like Lee and Georgia so much is despite meeting on a show like The Bachelor, they have a very down to earth vibe, and I think that people almost think it's kind of like their friends that have just had this shock breakup, Like there were the people that you would least expect to break up, and that's why it's been met with such sadness. I do believe that they will actually remain friends, though, because I remember Georgia seemed to be friends with a couple of the guys that she dated.
Speaker 2: Off The Bachelor.
Speaker 1: I know it's not quite the same as a marriage, but I feel like they've both got those personalities where they do want the best for one another. I think it's different once you've been married for nine years compared to going on a.
Speaker 2: Few dates on the back.
Speaker 1: I think things change once people then finally move on and find someone else.
Speaker 3: The secrets out there now.
Speaker 1: Molly May's ex fiance Tommy Fury, has revealed he's getting a documentary of his own. The boxer made the announcement on BBC's social channels, promising an insight into his life inside and outside the ring. So if this announcement comes just weeks after part one of Molly's documentary Behind it All dropped on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Prime, I am so excited.
Speaker 1: Evidently, it seems like I'm may be the only person who is excited about this announcement. After Tommy Fury's comment section, but the documentary is called Tommy The Good, The Bad, the Fury, which that makes me excited, and it is expected to drop in between part one and Part two of Molly's doco now. The series is being produced by the same production company which produced Tommy's brother Tyson Fury's recent show, which was called At Home with the Furies, And just like Molly, Tommy has had camera crews following him for months now now. The BBC have described the documentary as a candid access all areas series and in their press release, the BBC said, just a year ago, Tommy Fury seemed to have it all, victory over his biggest adversary, Jake paul A, love with Molly May and a beautiful baby daughter, Bambi. But in his last fight he damaged his hand and unable to train. His life spun out of control. Sounds very dramatic.
Speaker 2: It does sound dramatic.
Speaker 1: Why do I think that so much of this is just going to be him in the ring and it's going to be boring though they have been teasing that it's going to concentrate also on his personal life. But I think that they are going to want to make this a documentary, not just for women, but also for men who will find the fighting side of it interesting. There's a lot of pressure on the success of this documentary because Molly's has just been such a knockout of a prime Yeah, but Molly also received some criticism for its sort of being too overly produced, not serious enough. Yeah, but it rated so well.
Speaker 2: Interesting. It's on the BBC. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Tommy actually made the announcement on BBC's Socials. It looked like he had just filmed sort of a piece to camera.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said about it.
Speaker 3: The secrets out there now. Me and the BBC have been working closely on something very special. The cameras have been following me for a few months now, inside the Ring, outside the Ring, all accesses of my life, and I can't wait for you all to see. It's coming later on in the year. It's going to be on BBC Three and BBCi Player. Take easy, guys and keep them as Field.
Speaker 1: I had to watch it a few times because it almost looked like AI. Yeah, there was something that wasn't quite right about it. He almost looked too filtered or something. Maybe he'd accidentally put a filter on who knows now. Tommy followed up saying a lot of people see me in the ring, they see me on social media, but they don't see me the person behind all of that. I'm excited for everyone to finally be able to see what goes on behind the scenes, how the big fights are made, all the ups and downs, as well as a glimpse into my life. It's pretty clear that Molly won't feature in this because Tommy has not featured in Molly's Amazon Prime series at all. I'm assuming as well that because Molly has his documentary with Amazon, she can't just be popping up on the BBC. Yeah. I don't think we're going to be seeing her in it at all, and it does make.
Speaker 2: Sense, particularly if they have separate deals.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's contracts in place that they have to align with that particular streaming service. I wantn't know if it was filmed at the exact same time as Part one, and will this also be coming out as a Part one Part two. Yeah. Well, it is safe to say that not everyone is excited about this documentary. The comment section under this BBC post were absolutely brutal. One user road I'll be busy watching Paint Dry Sorry, which received over six thousand likes, whilst another said I just feel like they're milking us. In fact, I did not see one positive comment from anyone expressing that they were looking forward to watching. I'm not surprised because there was so much talk around Molly's documentary that the whole thing was a big publicity stunt between them. I mean, they both seem to be gaining a lot out of this breakup. That's the thing that has been this commentary that this announcement just proves that the breakup was a huge publicity stunt. But I actually think it does the opposite, because to me, this documentary is all about giving Tommy a much needed redemption arc before he and Molly officially get back together. We all know that it's heading in that direction after their New Year's even couldn't. But wouldn't that prove the theory that this is a huge publicity stunt and that they were always going to break up together. Why would you put your family through all of it? I think that it was clear that his excessive drinking and partying was getting out into the public. Molly and her team couldn't manage it anymore. They couldn't stop this avalanche of rumors that all these girls are bringing out there. I genuinely think that Molly's only option at that time was to legitimately break up with him.
Speaker 2: Because oh, I agree.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's no way you would go through all of this as a stage breakup. Yeah, I know, and no one would want that scrutiny on their young family. And also, Tommy has absolutely copped it on social media. His image is down the toilet. Everyone has been horrific to him. You know, they've got enough money. They're not going to just blow their lives up so that they can sell a clothing line that would have sold it anyway and get these documentaries. These documentary offers would have been on the table the second that Tyson Furies documentary did so well. And for Molly, she has been hell bent on building this picture perfect relationship online and her relationship is always going to be tarnished because of this breakoup. Do you think that this documentary is going to have as many TikTok moments or memeable moments that Molly's did. I definitely think it has the potential to be memorable because I think that Molly's followers will be holding onto every little thing he says about Molly and their relationship going forward. Well, also the fact that it's been made by the same people who made it Home with the Furies. I mean, that is one show that really went off on TikTok. Yeah. I feel like they're going to try and make this documentary really serious, and I think that the BBC has the ability.
Speaker 2: To turn him from the villain into.
Speaker 1: The which I think Molly and her team are hoping for, because they're probably going to go into the massive impacts that this hand injury has had on his mental health and how it led to his alcohol addiction and how.
Speaker 2: It's all spiraled.
Speaker 1: And I think that they're going to really demonstrate the emotional impact that all of this trolling has also had on Tommy, which is going to lead people to feel really bad and tug at the heart strings. And ultimately, I think that this is going to drop before part two of Molly's docco so that the public is geared up to see them back together. So he's going to be portrayed in this great light and everyone's going to be like, yeah, thank God, they're back together. He just had this hurdle in his life that was difficult. Well, look I'm here for this fairy tale. I'm here for this rekindling of Molly and Tommy. And as you said, having it played on the BBC is going to add that more serious element to the story. I mean, how do we watch it here? I don't even know what the BBC streaming services. I'm sure someone will pick it up, maybe ABC iView or something like that. We'll have to figure it out, because I am really keen to watch this. I think I've got more chances of persuading my husband to watch this with the boxing scenes. Maybe they can't eat this, but how exciting is it to smell it? Courtney Kardashian has shut down claims her fifteen year old son Mason Dizzick fathered a secret child in twenty twenty four, Labeling the rumors as fake. The forty five year old hit out on Instagram, calling on the media to leave.
Speaker 2: Her children alone.
Speaker 1: Amy, I have seen this popping up all over my TikTok and mainstream media have also picked up on this story.
Speaker 2: How did this all begin?
Speaker 1: So the rumors began spreading because an Instagram account claiming to be Mason popped up and revealed the baby news. So the account called Mason ddsh uploaded a question and answered box and answered a series of questions relating to this supposed secret child. So one user wrote in asking did you have a baby, and the account responded, yeah, I did. Another asked for a picture of Piper now that is the rumored child's name, and the account shared what looked to me like an AI image of a child. Another person asked who is Piper, to which the account responded a failed protection. These screenshots started being shared all over TikTok, and a lot of creators started sharing reaction videos, and many people were shocked at the prospect the Courtney cut ashy and could be a grammar at just forty five. I remember it was such a shock when she got pregnant with Mason, because she and her sister Chloe had just launched Courtney and Chloe Take Miami, and it was meant to be about them being single and meeting new people after she had split from Scott, But of course she and Scott ended up having Mason together. Yeah, was sort of ruined a few of their storylines, didn't it.
Speaker 2: It was crazy to think if they had TikTok then.
Speaker 1: I just can't believe that Mason is fifteen years old, because I feel like we've been seeing all these old paparazzi images of him as a child, like just in kids' clothes, and I was like, this is bullshit. There is absolutely no way that he could have fathered this child. But then there were some main street media publications who started sharing peace pictures of him looking much older, and I thought, maybe it's a possibility.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And something that.
Speaker 1: Seemed to fan this rumor even more was that Chris Jennet allegedly gifted a gingerbread house to the Barkers over Christmas with the name Piper on it, and this has become a Christmas tradition for the Kardashians. She gives these elaborate gingerbread houses, and people are convinced that she'd personalized one with Piper.
Speaker 2: I want to see the screenshots.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well. The rumors also coincided with Scott Distick opening up about Mason on Chloe Kardashian's podcast. He told Chloe Mason started to really like girls, and obviously girls like him. I just said, you can do whatever you want, just don't lie and don't manipulate any girls. So if a girl tells you she wants to maybe do something with you and like hook up or whatever. If she knows that you're not in a relationship with her, don't tell her you were just going to get something out of her. I think a lot of people read into that commentary from Scott because I mean, Scott was such a ladies man on keeping up with the Kardashians. He was often caught out cheating on Courtney, and I think people think, oh, gosh, is Mason a little Scott now, Like is he mimicking his dad's behavior. I thought the Kardashians would kind of not be enjoying this rumor, but a lot of people have been saying that they aren't in the zeitgeist anymore. No one really cares about them. They're not big news, Like apparently the search is for Kim Kardashian a drastically down at the moment. Their new show doesn't seem to be going well, no one really cares about it. But I was like, maybe this is true, and maybe this is a way for them to get attention and it's going to be a future storyline. There have been some pretty wild rumors floating around, and one of those is that the Kardashian family have leaked this story about Mason in order to divert attention away from Travis Barker's daughter Alabama. I don't know if you know much about herself, but there's been so much on TikTok and also so much in the press about this few that Alabama is having with a rapp called Bad Barbie. I mean, it's getting very nasty. So the latest is that Bad Barbie has accused Alabama of getting pregnant to wrap it Tiger, which is super awkward when you know the connection with the Kardashian family. Yeah, because Kylie Jenna dated Tiger when she was just seventeen years old, and then Tiger also shares a baby with Rob Kardashian's baby Mama Black China, So I mean it kind of would make sense, though he seems to like the family wants to be part of it. Well. Alabama and Tiger have both denied these rumors. I mean, I think it's pretty wild to think that someone like Chris Jenna, the grandmother of Mason, would come out and be like, wait a sec, we're going to just throw Mason under the bus and make up this fake rumor that he's got a secret child. I really don't think that Chris Jenna would sell her grandson out like that. I think that they'd be trying to avoid any pregnancy rumors. And it's pretty clear that this rumor has really affected Courtney Kardashian and her family, because she addressed the rumors on Monday and wrote on Instagram. I rarely address rumors or conspiracies regarding myself or my family, but this is about my child and it feels wrong to let anyone think for a second that these lives are remotely true. They are not. Mason does not have a child. These accounts that pretend to be him are definitely not.
Speaker 2: They are fake.
Speaker 1: My son really values his privacy, and I'm asking all media to please be respectful. He is a kid with feelings and a beautiful life ahead of him. Please stop spreading false narratives and spinning lies. And to all the other people making videos about my kids, who by the way, are miners, please stop and leave them alone. This whole tobacle reminds me a lot of the Cape Middleton saga on TikTok, where all those videos started spreading and then everyone started buying into them. I think another reason why so many people were quick to believe these rumors is because Mason has been known to go rogue on Instagram before, because back in twenty twenty, he made up an Instagram live and started answering fan questions, and one of the questions he answered was was his auntie Kylie back with Travis Scott and he said, no, they're not back together. It does disturb me, though, that these type of rumors can spread like wildfire on TikTok and people just start to believe them as fat. I mean the fact that a lot of mainstream media were printing these accusations as well, purely because someone's jumped on TikTok and said, oh yeah, this must be true, like someone's set of a fake account for a fifteen year old.
Speaker 2: Where is the proof?
Speaker 1: I think it says a lot about journalism ethics as well, because this is a minor. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if it's a celebrities child or not. They're posting untrue allegations as if facts. Well, a lot of people have said they think it's ridiculous that Courtney's come out asking for privacy when she plasters her children on her social media channel and also on a TV show, so she plasters them all over social media. I think sharing a photo of your child isn't plastering. They mean that they've been their whole lives, have been on TV on the poast. Doesn't it mean that people can make up vicious rumors about your fifteen year old fathering a child.
Speaker 2: Yeah? I have this theory with pregnancy.
Speaker 1: After a lengthy fertility journey, Georgie Stevenson has revealed she's pregnant with her second child. While most followers were elated by the exciting news, the entrepreneur was forced to defend her conception timeline. Now, so before we get into it, can you tell us more about Georgie's fertility journey. Yeah, She's always been very open with her followers about her struggles to conceive, and before she gave birth to her daughter, Ivy, Georgie was actually told that she was infertile due to thyroid complications, but she ended up falling pregnant after eight months of trying to conceive. Now, very sadly, she did suffer a miscarriage, but then went on to have Ivy in late twenty twenty one. After going through IUI yeah. And at the end of last year, Georgie also revealed that she and her husband Tim had been trying for a baby since the beginning of the year, but were having trouble. In a candid reel, she shared a compilation of diary entries she'd filmed throughout the year, where she spoke about the toll the journey was taking on her mental health. In the Captain of the Real, Georgie confessed she was feeling exhausted and defeated.
Speaker 2: Super disappointing. I also feel into the bruiser. I also feel like quite sick. My doctor said, like never in his career just happened to a patient and he just feels so devastated for us.
Speaker 1: Now, Georgie actually wasn't going to share that real until she fell pregnant, but thought, well, it's going to help other people going through a similar thing. I'll be vulnerable and I will share it whilst I'm going through the journey.
Speaker 2: And I think that was a really.
Speaker 1: Good decision by Georgie because it would have helped so many people feel less alone. Now, if we fast forward three months, Georgie announced the exciting news that she is pregnant with her second child. The couple shared a gorgeous photo shoot and also a video showing their reactions to the positive pregnancy test. I was so happy for them when this post popped up. It was a really special moment, particularly knowing just what they'd been through and how special it was for them. And while most of Georgie's followers were ecstatic for her, one follower wrote, wait, so when you post in December crying in your car that you weren't pregnant, you actually were pregnant, whilst others chimed in saying she must have been lying. My god, I just don't know what would bring you to write something like that on somebody's pregnancy announcement. And I was really happy because Georgie came online and she shut down the allegations straight away.
Speaker 2: So she shared a.
Speaker 1: Screenshot of the comment to her Instagram story and wrote, also to those trying to catch me out for posting our infertility journey and accusing me of lying or whatever, Guys, please start being obsessed with your own life, not mine. But in all seriousness, here are the receipts because you seemed really worried about it. So she went on to share the receipts, which were screenshots of the dates the content was taken, and it turns out that the real she shared about her fertility journey was uploaded on the third of December, while she took the pregnancy test on the eleventh of December. So she went on to write, like, I get it. What a crazy miracle that I finally posted about our infertility after twelve months then got pregnant that month. Talk about the energy of divine timing, surrender, and detachment. I also understand that maybe triggering if you're going through your own stuff, but surely you can just be happy for a family finally getting their miracle baby. She then wanted to say that she understands that people are curious and she will share more on her podcast and YouTube about their journey and offered people to DM her if they had any questions. It is really sad because often when influencers put up their pregnancy announcements, a lot of people do get triggered who are going through these fertility journeys, and you can see why people lash out, But in this instance, it just seems really unfair because all of her followers knew she had struggled previously.
Speaker 2: To conceive it.
Speaker 1: Seems like a bit of misplaced digression in some instances, And I just think that we really need to encourage people to speak openly about their fertility struggles. And it's really concerning to me that people are attacking a woman over being vulnerable about her fertility journey.
Speaker 2: Like trying to catch her out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, why are we trying to catch someone out? I mean, she was vulnerable enough to open up about it and on numerous occasions and share about her miscarriage and share about her struggles. And then we say, oh, hold in a second, you were lying to us the whole time, even if she did post when she knew that she was pregnant, which isn't the case.
Speaker 2: Who fucking cares well.
Speaker 1: It's also like, can we just give her the benefit of the doubt, because, I mean, the accusation seems to be that she's using this her infertility struggles to get views or lives. Dog Stevenson doesn't need to do that. That's not really what her content's about any more. Her content is more about business and also about her courses and that kind of thing. She doesn't need that content to do well. I just think people need to stop being dickheads online, like there should just be a no dickhead rule in the comment section, which I suppose there probably wouldn't be much engagement online anymore. But I think that is all we have time for today. Thank you so much for joining us for this episode. If you have enjoyed it, could you please make sure you are subscribed on Apple Podcasts and also Spotify. This episode was recorded on the traditional land of the Guana people of the Adelaide Plains.
Speaker 2: We pay respect to elders past and present,