Speaker 1: I Heart Podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free I Heart app. Got anything good? Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Sometimes your text messages I get them like a reverse. So sometimes people might send me a message or story and then they might think of an extra bit of detail and they send me another message. And sometimes I just get the punchline without knowing what the setup is. I've just got this text here from you, Carmen Stevens. All I've got is sucked my bumming Now. I hope to God this is story or context before that, or you just thought this is how I want to speak to Christian today and just say sucked my bummin'.
Speaker 3: This is what he wants.
Speaker 1: But I'm I'm hooked. I want to get part one. What do we think I got a season for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm or a SPA SA suction and jets are involved and above being sucked in.
Speaker 1: Maybe's new game on the show. You tell us how the story ended.
Speaker 2: Actually I'm serious, and we try and work out what got's fu No, not that no.
Speaker 1: Had a very.
Speaker 2: Big email came in yesterday. It's almost like a novella. It must have been about two thousand words and involves a lady that met a man at the airport last week and they got on very well. And you noticed like this doesn't happen these days now dating is all conducted swipe left, swipe right. No one has any stories these days about how they met some sort of a favorite story. We'll ask a couple, is that had you to me? I've never heard of boring answer to that. Anyway, this lady hasn't been on a date in eight years, and she met a guy at the airport terminal last week and they had a connection. Some flirting happened and numbers were not exchanged. She wants to try and track him down.
Speaker 1: This is old school miss connections and that.
Speaker 3: Yes, there used to be a like a newspaper that came out on public transport called I don't have the head it down in Victoria, but now.
Speaker 2: We had and it was all stuff like you were wearing the hat, I was a lady in the powder blue trouser suits.
Speaker 1: The four three zero going to Coburg.
Speaker 2: We need to bring that back on the radio. So anyway, this is from Lisa Christian. I need your help. I know this sounds crazy, and trying to find someone at Sydney Airport last Wednesday, the first of October, before JQ five one night to Melbourne game fifty five two ten pm. Was heading back to Melbourne. He was in his early thirties. Red cap brackets backwards, cool, go get eminem Yeah, I was thinking more Mark Wahlberg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the new kids. Yeah, you don't see the baseball cap look backwards much the No, it's gone out of fashion.
Speaker 2: Red cap brackets backwards, dark hair, beard, tattoos on his hands, gray trackies, businessmen, cream runners, cream runners, with his two little boys and his mum. More brackets knitting. I'll tell you what this lady, Lisa is very observant. She's got the detail. I mean, should she'd be working for the police. We chatted and laughed. I even't said to him, you're a good dad. I meant to give my number, even wrote out a message to give him on the flight, but by the time we'd landed I lost him at the carousel. If you are red cap Dad or no red cap Dad, please get in touch with Christian. I know it's a long shot, but I just cannot stop thinking about this mischance. I haven't been on a date in eight years. I felt really good chat to him. I think there was something between us. Maybe there was.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you know, you know, are you Red Cap backwards dad?
Speaker 3: And if you see anyone in Melbourne anywhere with cap tap them on the shoulder, or.
Speaker 2: With his mom who's knitting with all wearing TRACKSI pants cream runners, I'd say, Lisa is looking for.
Speaker 1: You, you know what I mean? So what do we do if you are that? We need him to come to us. We need to you know, we need a hotline.
Speaker 3: Basically, oh, we.
Speaker 2: Need a love life, the love line Red Cap Backwards thirteen fifty five, twenty two.
Speaker 1: You just don't get a lot of this anymore now to you.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's all You're right, Like you said, online dating.
Speaker 2: People just don't bother to risk asking somebody out, I guess these days, or asking for a number, because see, it's been a bit creepy or odd. Now. I was talking to my daughters of the day about this and they were like.
Speaker 1: So, god, ugh, what you're saying. It was better when men like.
Speaker 2: You would just come up to someone in the bar and ask for a phone number. Went that system There are lots of happily married people who met that way.
Speaker 1: People did meet up before phones relationship. Also, not all men are creeps.
Speaker 2: There are lots of good men that met lovely women and have families now that met asking for a phone number at work or at that So anyway, if you are red baseball cap backwards dad, you know what, I've got a feeling we're going to find this dude, me too.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's one of our listeners? I reckon, I think he is. He's in the target demo.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, tattoos in the hand, baseball cap backwards.
Speaker 1: He's stuck in the eighties and nineties. He's our guy. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast