Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Ane Kenney sell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pippot.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than others. Bring Pikes, nurseries, mercury pikes, p y k e Sky Why Hi Hey, as in kill hey, why.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults school?
Speaker 4: Why is your life so expensive? I'm not even having a good time.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of mitches. What about me? Don't forget.
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 1: He is MITUREI and episode sixty one.
Speaker 6: Hello, welcome to the show. Guys at the wheel Groundskeeper January is on board as always.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi Jenny again, great to have you here.
Speaker 6: We've even got a fourth wheel today, which I'm very excited about. Please welcome to the podcast. Jenny Talent. She's she's like the fun aunt of Tiktoks.
Speaker 1: She's like the Missus Clause, but young and sexy and who's discovered box dye.
Speaker 6: That's that's Forest Gump, which I believe that's where Jenny. Your name comes from, right, it's inspired by Forrest Gump.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, my real name is Jennifer.
Speaker 6: Jennifer Handlan. Doesn't that sound like Jennifer Helen crossing to.
Speaker 1: You in the Chopper?
Speaker 4: Jennifer Handlin nine years Yeah, beautiful signing up? Yes, so and then I used to get you know, Jenny, and then Forest Gump came out and my life was hell at high school.
Speaker 6: No, you would be bullied when people go I feel like a good Forest Gump impression.
Speaker 1: Laugh is like a box. You have to say, Jenny, you agree, I haven't really seen it, don't you agree, Jenna?
Speaker 6: I may not be a smart man, Jenny, Oh, I know what love is?
Speaker 1: That movie had so many plotforms, using more than they was talking of prawns. I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 4: How about you can sit here if you won't?
Speaker 1: Oh the Southern I know she is Jenny, but we refer to her as Jen your TikTok instant handles or jen a is it right?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: I think the easiest way to track you down is your website?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: All the links are there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Pretty well so at Jena dot com four ns, three eighths and two wives just think four three.
Speaker 7: Two three two.
Speaker 1: Great to have you here. Thank you for having TikTok of obviously from ebbs fame, your famous ebbs.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's kind of taken on a whole off.
Speaker 1: Its everything but bagel seasoning.
Speaker 6: What is it again? It's your own little seasoning you've made.
Speaker 4: Yes, and do you know what? I actually have some with me. She used to try.
Speaker 6: I've never famous, really.
Speaker 1: I have been on an ebbs. I even messaged you the other day to say I found ebbs in a care It was like thirteen dollars for ten grams. It's bullshit.
Speaker 4: Between dollars dolls, you can make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that. The tiktoks and the massive three ingredient cheese and bacon scrolls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they kind of took me a whole other level too, didn't I even got on TV for that?
Speaker 6: I know, right, Yes, you're like you're like a new cooking preventor for the Morning show.
Speaker 4: You were so, I know, except I forgot to sift.
Speaker 1: I'm still having the flower. But their pros Kyler Gillies was like, that's fine, babe, move on.
Speaker 4: We come up with a thing now when we go live and it's it on Fridays, we don't sift.
Speaker 1: I'm that's funny. You've got Cruiser Tuesdays as well. On your on, your TikTok lives.
Speaker 4: Whiskey Wednesdays, Oh god, inside of Fridays?
Speaker 3: Love it?
Speaker 1: What about Monday? Just rest water?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Look does mondays?
Speaker 1: What have been?
Speaker 4: Get hands on?
Speaker 1: Because your beautiful husband Joe is he?
Speaker 6: Hi? Guys, Hey, thanks for bringing Jen in. We love her.
Speaker 4: Thanks for driving us.
Speaker 6: Now. We were talking on the show recently about Jen's checking in videos. Weren't we adorable videos? You doesn't her TikTok where she just kind of acts like she's bumped into you and that having lunch or having a cup of tea together. He's an example if you've never.
Speaker 4: Heard one lesswaetheart. How are you doing? What's for lunch today?
Speaker 2: Sounds good? I've got sancho bow? Is that how you pronounce it? I think it's hey? So it's like the mints in the let us leave.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I've missed you.
Speaker 5: We haven't had Ellis John catch up for ages?
Speaker 8: Have we?
Speaker 1: I've been psych.
Speaker 5: Do you hope you're doing okay?
Speaker 2: I would like.
Speaker 5: To remind you that it is Friday, which means the weekend's coming up, and I would love to see you allay yourself a little bit of time just for you for whatever you want, have some me time.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love you couldn't cry.
Speaker 6: That was a beautiful with myself when they're so beautiful. Who what sort of feedback do you get? It's young girls that love them, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually a lot. There's sort of not one particular age group. I have a lot of people reach out to me that are When I don't do them for a little while, people will say, I've really miss you not doing them. Because when I first started doing them, I was sort of like, it's kind of a little bit awkward to begin with, because yeah, I'm trying to leave that silence and pretending, oh, come talking to somebody. But I guess when all the isolation stuff started happening in Victoria particular, when they went through all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, quarantines were awful.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, So when all that happened, I started doing them because I had people sort of say, oh, you know, I'm by myself or you know, And so I have had a lot of positive feedback from it, and that's why I keep doing them.
Speaker 1: So people are like, I can't keep using the bergam on T one den check.
Speaker 6: I do notice as well. There's comments from people who like appreciate this being reminded to eat. Yeah, some people just like you're You're the one there saying dulls, have you had your lunch today?
Speaker 4: That's right? And I've had a lot of a lot of young girls actually will message me instead of say can you do another one? Because you know, I find if I play that it helps me eat. So yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've heard, but a couple of weeks ago the episode, we do a segment here called TikTok School where Mitch schools me and TikTok tries to teach me how to get the trans because he thinks I've got the capability to be huge on TikTok but haven't done it yet. I'm very lazy.
Speaker 6: And take a breath.
Speaker 1: I did and yeah, sorry Jesus Christ, and I attempted it. And have you heard it?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well we'll play it for you later if you haven't heard it. But it's it's you know, it's a good a damned on my behalftic.
Speaker 6: White, as wholesome, as as yours. I feel like you need to show Mitch how it's done.
Speaker 4: I can do that. The one thing I will say is that you've got the soft voice downpath.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, I've done it, hid them the face, legions have cleaned up, you've chewed your fingernails down to little bloody nibs.
Speaker 6: We'll play you later. You can, you can give some feedback and get we'll get you to do a live demonstration as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, because we have, thanks to our spongs, a red rooster or a whole bunch of their brand new Crunchy Fried Chicken in studio. So we'll get you to have a little little live demo with the chicken. Sounds lovely.
Speaker 6: I can't wait if it is.
Speaker 1: Your first time listening, Hi, welcome to Is it just me brought you? I read Rooster, the new Crunchy Fried Chicken. Try it today. We're gonna have some later in the show. Let's kick it off the same way we do each week, and is it just me each something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mine's a bit fiery this year.
Speaker 6: Fiery ye annual.
Speaker 1: Someone's calling me on my watch and I got distracted, so my brain said, say a measurement of time. My brain said, mine's a bit emotional this decade. Okay, no it is. Have you got an.
Speaker 6: Is it just me for us?
Speaker 1: Jen? I do right? I come back.
Speaker 4: I like it to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah. We often give Jenny a pity egim if the guest is here doing and we're like, oh yeah, I'll do.
Speaker 1: One to Jenny and Jenna. We haven't made that connection.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that's great to Jen.
Speaker 1: Jen Jen Joe, who's on his phone. He's like, I'm out, I've driven a hundred kilometers. I'm ready to start the show.
Speaker 6: First.
Speaker 1: I think I'll start. I think I'm ready to go right for it. Let's go. Is it just me? Are you pissed off with the media?
Speaker 6: Oh? We are the media?
Speaker 1: Were we entertainment?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I think it's still both.
Speaker 6: But anyway, what for me?
Speaker 1: You're not pissed off with us? I mean I am with you, mitual, But that's another reason didn't answer my calls on the weekend. I'm pissed off with more specifically Channel nine Sydney. You know the Facebook. They love their Facebook pages. All the news websites have their Facebook that are liked by millions of boomers. Whatever they post. The Piranhas attack, you've probably seen it. It's blown up all over the last couple of days and it was the poll that they posted a couple of days ago. Now should go old and gay Time ice cream be renamed? And I saw this, I'm like why, Like is it not golden? It should be the yellow gay Time? Like what's happening? And apparently the caption says A huge debate is raging across Australia thanks to an online petition calling for the classic Aussie treat to be rebranded over claims the name is outdated and offensive to people of the LGBTQ community. What do you think which one? This is absolutely ridiculous because you click the petition and it's got eighty signatures.
Speaker 6: Oh but no, the debate is raging, all raging people.
Speaker 1: The season anger bigger than the floods, like shut up?
Speaker 9: And since that was published what a few days ago, almost a week ago, it's got a total of I think like four hundred and fifteen signatures.
Speaker 4: But the thing is it's raging.
Speaker 1: It's raging across the country. Eighty thousand comments across I've collated, like the Channel seven, Channel nine. Even pedestrian who are meant to be millennial are putting this up. And the thing that pieces me off is that is not the view of the LGBT community. I even would go as far to say that that was probably put in by some ridiculous right wing nut who wanted to inflame the debate which is already so danse and all it does is further divide the groups that hate each other. Like it's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: It's really annoying when it's just clearly a slow news day and everyone just picks it up and rolls with it because they know it's going to get comments and get engagement. And it's like, surely there's something better you can do than this, because there isn't a debate raging. Really no. Someone in the office said to me, he mech do you find gay Times offensive because they're called gay Time. I was like no, and they were like, oh, well, I've there's this article that's just popped up and it says, oh, the LGBTQI plus community are outraged, And I was like, it's one clown that's made.
Speaker 1: This petition, it's not the whole community. Did we miss the newsletter the community meet on Thursday?
Speaker 6: I saw nothing about that in the gay group chat.
Speaker 1: No that I the Facebook group mentioned it not once. It pisces me off and then you get Carl Stefanovic enraged and slams like on the on the Today Show, My why do they do this?
Speaker 9: And then it encourages especially boomers to be like, oh, these minority groups, they want to change everything. And the thing is that this person doesn't represent a whole community.
Speaker 1: But the thing is you work in media, Jenna, more so than Mitch, and I mean you write articles for the station. You pump out how many a day? A lot of yeah, And I guess it gets clicks and it gets engagement because you know it's going to start a debate.
Speaker 9: Well, well, we Jones and Amanda covered this topic as part of the pub test everywhere last week. So the pup test is when people call up and say whether they agree or disagree with the issue in the media at the moment. And every single caller called up saying no, the name shouldn't be changed, because the pub test was should the name be changed? And even Jones and Amanda said, you know, there's a huge debate among the community around this and.
Speaker 1: All that ridiculous.
Speaker 9: And I subsequently put that on Facebook because I knew it would get a lot of engagement.
Speaker 6: Now you've done Mitchell's upset.
Speaker 1: Through the roof more than normal.
Speaker 6: You're one of them.
Speaker 1: Where's your duty of care?
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 1: No, that's the thing, and I completely agree. I know that you have to hit quotas and you've got to get arguments out there, and you've got to get your cliques, but surely there is a duty of care for these publications to think this is so damaging and all it is is pushing people further away from each other's I don't know, what do you think, Jen.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I don't think they're having the right conversation, Like why aren't they talking about why that's what it's called? Like, you know, gay means happy and when that ice cream has come out? Yeah you know, I mean, like that's that was the original term where they came from, you know what I mean? So like I think they're not incorporating that into the conversation, but or just being negative negative.
Speaker 1: It was okay, he's not derogatory. Like you know, back in the day, we used to be able to buy fags, the little mini cigarette.
Speaker 6: Yes, I know. I didn't realize that they're now called fads. I didn't realize that they used to be called fogs.
Speaker 1: Like what, yeah all the time, and like I get that that's a slur. Yeah, that that just on them.
Speaker 4: Can I just say, do you remember they had the little red end so they look like cigarette they little.
Speaker 1: They've got they were burning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, but they got rid of ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Now I'm showing my age.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know what they're meant to be. It's like they're trying to make a little mini chopsticks or something, because they're just little gray sticks of sugar.
Speaker 9: Yeah, fats, but they taste like nothing's very easter to show candy.
Speaker 1: But I don't know. It just it just makes me so upset that these debates happen. Then people think. People walk down the street see us holding our hand with our boyfriend, they go, oh, look at them. We're trying to push their agenda and it's like no, but because they've seen this debate, they inflame everything and it's all becomes one big issue. It just annoys me.
Speaker 6: It's quite ironic though, because all the comments are like, ah, snowflakes. They get they're so easily offended by everything, and it's like, Babe, you're the one that's currently.
Speaker 4: No, that's the thing.
Speaker 9: That's what annoys me, especially so the biggest debate from my audience on WSFM was the changing of the cheese coon name. Yes, it was a massive thing for them, and they were blaming you know, lefty snowflakes and all that.
Speaker 7: And I'm sitting there thinking, you're the.
Speaker 9: One having a cry about changing the name of a cheese yeah, Like, excuse me.
Speaker 1: So it was the company that had pushed his forwardes exactly, and like it's his last name. I'm like, well, if my surname was Holocaust, I'd changed it for God's sake.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 9: But the thing is the last name was It was the last name of some American guy from the early nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 7: And people are like, you're offending his family.
Speaker 9: It's like, oh, I'm sorry that we're offending a dead person.
Speaker 1: Like too much?
Speaker 6: Seriously, do better, Jenna, stop using.
Speaker 1: Debates clicks. All right, I've got lout of my system. I feel good now. Who cares what people?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: I feel great?
Speaker 6: Who wants to go in next?
Speaker 1: Ladies?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 6: Jen, would you like to or I guess what's your origin?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go Jen?
Speaker 7: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Are the younger teenagers the most horrible people? Who comment on people's posts. Yes, yeah, you know, like trolls, not all of them. And I want to just clearly say, for any of my beautiful followers that are listening, I do have a younger audience. And the ones that follow me are obviously fantastic, yes, but there is a small amount of them that are savage. Like the comments and the things that they write and the way they troll you on lives.
Speaker 1: It's like, excuse me, So you've noticed that it's specifically the younger of your audience.
Speaker 6: Yes, I noticed the exact same thing. Every time I click on the account of some troll that's commented some nasty shit on my videos, they're always like twelve, And I'm like, I would never have had the nerve to speak to an adult like that when I was that age.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, you know what. A little while ago, probably about six months ago, I did a live and this about I had not as many followers anyway, and I was getting trolled by this girl, and so I started hitting back and I was sort of, you know, give.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, then it turns out that she's like, oh, well, you know, I'm only fourteen. You can't speak to me like that, Oh no, and that I was like, hang on a minute. If you're fourteen and you want to speak to me like that, sweetheart, you need to be prepared to cop it back. And then I was painted out to be this horrible person lost all these followers because I stood up for myself and I thought, you know what, this little girl needs a lesson in that you can't speak to people like that and then get away with it. So I kind of, you know, got on my soapbox.
Speaker 6: I often clap back at people who were commenting on a live stream as well, and I don't realize how young they are when I'm berating them and someone will point out they're like, oh, mitchally they're like a school child, and like, shit, I shouldn't have been so brutal.
Speaker 1: And I've done it too. And she was actually an a bassinet and she she just fell on the iPad and typed and I went, you little bit dy, and she was in a bassinet, a little bib on. It was awful.
Speaker 6: It's true though, there's I don't know what it is about being that age. But the funny thing is they always or it's back down if you actually talk him they'll comment something really vicious, being like I got one that was like, oh, you're such a sellout. All you do is like sponsored posts and all this stuff. And I just commented back, being like, hi, Dylan, if you can get paid for doing something that you like doing and already enjoy doing, that's like, why wouldn't you? And she comments back and be like, oh my god, that's such a good point. I never thought about it that way. I'm only fourteen, and I'm trying to decide what to do as an adult when I like that, so that's a really good piece of advice. I should think about how to get paid for doing things I love. And I was like, oh, oh yeah, back's right down as soon as you confront them about it.
Speaker 1: That's so funny.
Speaker 4: I get that too, and I'll do a reply video and be like, oh, you know, Dylan, like, come on, do better. Oh I didn't mean it like that. Yeah, yes you did. You've just been called out on it, and now you're backpedaling and like, And my son's fourteen, so like he's obviously he doesn't have Facebook shout out Sam great king he is, so he doesn't have he's only got Instagram and he has Snapchat with him and his mates and stuff, and that's and that's it. I don't lean Facebook or anything else too much. Oh he has TikTok too, but yeah, so you people got everything at Facebook.
Speaker 6: But how does he feel about having a TikTok famous mother? All his friends must see you in their feet.
Speaker 4: It's funny. When I first started off, he was said of like, oh, it's been embarrassing. And I said to him from the word go, if you get picked on at school or cop any shit, I'll stop, Like, I don't want you to have, you know, a horrible school life because of me. So anyway, once I sort of got a few thousand followers and stuff like that, he was kind of like, oh, this is all right. And once I hit a hundred thousand, I was the coolest person ever. And then yeah, so he's pretty well a lot of the girls at school seem to follow me. So you know, he doesn't like, you know, see him keeps his private lovee private. He doesn't tell me what's going with that kind of stuff. But I would like to think that, yeah, he's enjoying the clout he has.
Speaker 1: Lunchbox would be the talk of buddy. So true.
Speaker 4: Do you know what the last week he's taken money and bought his lunch because I was just not organized. Wow, I know true story exclusive.
Speaker 1: Good and it's always good agent before a terrible tanking.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm next.
Speaker 4: How much, Jenny, you've got this?
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm hard to argue about it.
Speaker 1: You took that jam, I know, I'm ready, You're ready to go?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Luck?
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 9: Do you find it rude when somebody declines a piece of cake at a birthday party? And I'm not talking about like if they have an allergy or you know, intolerance to certain food.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about just in general.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've never said note of a slice of cake in my life.
Speaker 6: Neither, which is why it's weird to wrap my head around other people saying no. It happens all the time in this office.
Speaker 9: Actually yeah, but that's the thing every time in this office. For example, on my side of the building. Right the other week, there was a cake that came in. Do you know how many people took a slice? Including me obviously three people. Everybody else said no beauty for cheesecake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, They're like, oh, I want a diet and then it just ends up sitting there.
Speaker 9: It ends up sitting there in the kitchen alone.
Speaker 1: I actually had that at the night show. I got a.
Speaker 6: Beautiful It's like, have the cake?
Speaker 4: Do you know what? Though I will say that I will, I do get a little bit offended if I've made something like a cake and people don't eat it. It's like, excuse me, what's wrong with what I've made?
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly like a store bought one.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like, you know, I don't get as offended, but yeah, I if I've put my hard work and time into that, I want you to try my food.
Speaker 1: Even take a goddamn slice, put it on a paper plate and chuck it in the bin.
Speaker 4: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 6: Agree, help please take you.
Speaker 1: Will have another one in eighteen months? Yes, Mitchell, you're ready to round it own?
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: Are you able to wake up from a dream and then go back into it, like resume the dream?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: No, I am what hell? I didn't realize this was a thing, right, I thought everyone could do that. I will literally be in the middle of a dream, get up, go to the bathroom, lie back down, I get get into bed and be like, okay, where were we and I just pick up where I left off in the dream. What I didn't realize that not everyone had control over.
Speaker 1: That that's not normal.
Speaker 6: I only just found this out like last week, that apparently that's actually something that people. I can't remember what it's called, genna, can you google it? I don't know, but it's like it's a thing. It's a skill that people actually study and try and learn to do be able to control their dreams.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, I'm such a heavy sleeper. It's like I've been knocked out by a ball trank. Will I barely even dream these?
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, I don't think I dream very much either, So I like.
Speaker 6: Isn't it true that like everyone dreams, you just don't always remember it? Like you dream every night, but you just don't always well remember.
Speaker 1: Hayden is adamant that I sleep talk every night and shake my body and you speak shape if you flail like a semin out of the Atlantic. I'm just flopping around that king sized bed, and I I go really, because as far as I'm concerned, I was like a plank of wood all night. So that's a note for me.
Speaker 6: Of course, you can't stay quiet when even in sleep, you're like, I got to get a word in.
Speaker 1: Forward announcing I'm like three am coming up, Jen, Have you found it?
Speaker 9: Okay, So it's called dream continuity, But the thing is, do you have that? Or there's also false awakening where you think you've woken up right.
Speaker 6: But you haven't. Did I just dream that I woke up?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: No, that's no, I'm definitely waking up. I'm not insane.
Speaker 9: Apparently, false awakening is quite common. After a false awakening, subjects often dream they're performing daily morning routine, such as showering, showering, cooking, cleaning, eating, and using the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I have had that sometimes.
Speaker 6: Do you know how I know that that isn't the case. It's because when I wake up, like a couple of times, I have woken up and I'm having dexy withdrawals and I'm like ADHD meds, and so I'll get up, take the medication, go back to sleep, and resume the dream. And I know for a fact that I've taken the medication because I've no longer got withdrawals, so I can my brain knows that I've actually gotten up and taken it and Apparently that's a skill that people spend years trying to master. But I'm just blessed. I guess I can. I can control my dream Interesting.
Speaker 1: You know, I woke up the other day and because I work late nights, because I have a very successful number one rating show in Sydney, and I woke up because I don't sleep until like eleven. Struggle for it. It's honestly a struggle. I'll be honest. We're climbing, and I went. I fell asleep at like one am and then woke up at eleven, but then was convinced that I had booked a guest. I think it was like Miley Cyrus, And I woke up and got an email and went, great, Miley's locked in, And then woke up and genuinely thought, when's that Miley interview? But I dreamt that I had woken up and booked it dead set set, Yeah, but I have supremonition.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Did that happen before or after the actual Miley interview?
Speaker 1: After? So gen No, that's not sorry. I was just trying to you did well, thank you. It's just me.
Speaker 8: You can follow the show online just search a couple of miches if you don't you're a tickhead?
Speaker 1: Yes, Jenni is here aka jen A beautiful guest this week is jen a What did I call her?
Speaker 6: The fun aunt of TikTok and that's got a ring to it. I'm very good Anna.
Speaker 1: The fun answer TikTok.
Speaker 6: Or the favorite antiit Oh, that's fatally yeah.
Speaker 7: The favorite Artok.
Speaker 1: Jan. It's great to have you here. Let's dive into some Red Rooster reviews. Don't forget the new Crunchy Fried Chicken is available to audit now. If you hear your review read out on the show, hit us up a couple of mitches on Instagram, will Center prize your way? Did you know we did that, Jen?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll hook you up with some Red roosts about jes Dalin. Don't you aorry You're not leaving here empty handed?
Speaker 1: Ce ce c one O one two three, four. Best podcast. I've watched some sort of drauidge from Star Wars. I saw clips of this podcast on TikTok a couple of inches, so I looked it up on Apple Podcasts and wow, can I say best sixty hours of my life ever?
Speaker 6: Sixty? How is that like three days?
Speaker 1: That much? Yeah? I think so sixty hour. That's a back cuddalog actually Joe Jenna's husband. As you have almost finished going back and listen and listening to the whole backlog, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I've only got about four episodes to go.
Speaker 6: I think, wow, I don't even remember what we would have talked about in the early episodes. Have we gotten better?
Speaker 1: I liked it them all from the start, Thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm glad we have one straight male.
Speaker 1: Wasn't wearing a feather bower? Guys, you can't see him.
Speaker 6: Jen's husby to have a bit of spark.
Speaker 1: He's in hot hands and acrylic nails. Then we have cat skiing Matilda. It's worth the weird looks. This is the bee's knees. I listened every week while studying in my school library. Twelve is tough, but this pot is the only vaccine I need. Nice time too, topic all, it's worth a judgment from my peers. When I'm laughing out loud whilst they're trying to do algebra, they're the ones missing out.
Speaker 6: Well, that would be the librarian would be furious.
Speaker 1: That's how I'm picturing her laughing.
Speaker 6: All right, if you guys just heard your review read out, hit us up and we'll send your price. But you've got seven days.
Speaker 1: That's right, and then it gets incinerated. No one gets it all right, I don't waste the prising.
Speaker 6: I'm very excited about this. We're doing TikTok School, but we're learning from the master.
Speaker 1: We really are. Let's roll the.
Speaker 6: She's God Jenny in studio with us and she's going to be doing a live demonstration of her checking in videos. John.
Speaker 4: This soundtrack's the best. I'm don have to totally.
Speaker 1: It's very emotional. Now. We played the audio at the start of the show. So you're checking in videos. Do you think they what you're most known for? Or definitely not? It's the end.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's what I'm most known for, but I think I would say you're more known for like your cooking and like your lunch attacks and stuff like that. But me personally, because I don't pack fucking lunch boxes, the checking in videos are my f They just warm my soul and I actually, a few weeks ago, got mitched to attempt his own checking in video in TikTok School. Would you like to hear how he did? I would love to I want you to rw trying to emulate your famous video.
Speaker 1: Okay, here it is rolling. Oh my Darlan, I'm just pulverizing the chicken for tea. Yeah, chicken kiebs again. I know you checked last time on that vine, so I won't. I won't give you the thigh this time. I see your nose. They're still bleeding. It's been twenty four hours now, honey, should get that quarterosed. Yeah, you can talk to me about anything. Yeah, why don't you tell me?
Speaker 3: Molly is you are funny? You are a little comedian.
Speaker 1: All right, you scurry off? Hey, you want some I want some chicken to take home to the orphanage. Take it all right, babes. Great to see you. That was me polarizing the chicken keo.
Speaker 6: I gotta say, a lot less comforting than your videos. Jennifer can't.
Speaker 4: It's the chicken bone for me. I can't.
Speaker 6: So what did you think? Did he nail it or no?
Speaker 4: Dolls?
Speaker 7: Yeah it was it was beautiful, like there was a.
Speaker 4: Lot of care. You know, you were taking, like, like I said, the chicken bone. You were You're being cautious because, particularly after the accident you.
Speaker 1: Joked on the fire the nose. The nose blea's been twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, they definitely need to get good advice. Yeah, definitely passed on goodvice. But I think I can probably give his few tips.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, we've got the new red Rooster crunchy fried chicken. It is available now, you can order it.
Speaker 6: Have you tasted this before, Jennifer, the new crunchy fried Chicken?
Speaker 4: I haven't. Can I just say it is amazing? So I'm definitely happy to take some more of this.
Speaker 6: So in your checking in videos, obviously there's usually a cup of tea involved with some food, so today the red Rooster is going to be what you're feasting on. Sure, I suppose you shouldn't really talk with your mouth full, should you? How do you do it? Do you do it before you while you're eating?
Speaker 1: Just taking a bite?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe just pick at it while I'm doing it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe maybe have a bite and then there'll be like a bite out of the chicken. So everyone knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, should we should? We should look into one of the studio cameras.
Speaker 6: I've got a little TYPEOD great film, go go go on her phone. All this is so excited in the flesh checking in video.
Speaker 10: This is so.
Speaker 1: I might film this point of view? Yah, want to bite on?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 1: Is it fine?
Speaker 4: Sure, darling, I always net even more. Do you know that I've never actually filmed one of these in front of anyone before.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. We've just been idiots in front of you for the last forty minutes, So don't worry.
Speaker 6: Do they take? Do you need more than one take? Or do you do it nail it the first time?
Speaker 4: It depends. It depends. Sometimes I've taken a few other times I'm like, you know what, that's actually kind Okay.
Speaker 1: Well we're not live, We're not live on the cloud, so hey the magic of podcasting. Oh yeah, you'll get it your first go regardless.
Speaker 6: I just beauty light on.
Speaker 1: So should I record this way and have my reaction as if it's live?
Speaker 4: Do whatever you blood you want to music, I would love for you to give me a bit of a bit of a topic to work with, Like, Okay, what.
Speaker 6: Do you usually doing them?
Speaker 4: Well, it depends. Sometimes I'll be inspired by something someone said or commented and then I might use that.
Speaker 6: So there's usually like a little nugget of wisdom in there. I remember one that was beautiful was like, now, don't make yourself broke trying to buy Christmas presents for other people. Just be present and love, give love this year. And I'm like, that's lovely. There's always this little nugget of wisdom at the end.
Speaker 9: What about like I don't feel comfortable eating one because I think I'm too fat, but I'm actually oh, and you.
Speaker 1: Can say, maybe you eat what you want. You know, look at me, I'm eating fried chicken's moderately. I really want one, but I shouldn't, you know what I put this in the lunch box for.
Speaker 4: I like that, all right?
Speaker 1: Our micsoft, Yeah, i'd say so.
Speaker 3: Action.
Speaker 4: Hello, Darlan, have you had something to eat today? I've got some red rooster here. Have you tried that?
Speaker 6: Have you had that before?
Speaker 4: I know sometimes we try to be careful for eating because fried foods and things like that, and particularly like I've had you know, I've had the gastak slave. I try to eat too much of this stuff. But you need to know that it's okay to treat yourself. For everybody on that so weird healthy most of the time, but let's treat us. So I'm going to have this one. So tell me what have you been up to this weekend? Did you find some me time? Yeah, that's good. Well if you haven't, you've still got time. You've still got time to do something. So I want you to remember it's going to be a new week. Make sure you find something to center yourself so that you can start your Monday on the right note. Okay, make sure you good night's sleep. I love you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was loved in the house.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 1: And I'm sitting right behind the ring light, so I felt like that was all directed staring staring right.
Speaker 6: So are you actually going to post that to TikTok?
Speaker 10: I will?
Speaker 6: Yeah, great, So everyone Jenna go fight on TikTok. Four n's, three a's and two wis Janet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Sorry Jen? Jen? It laughs like a bongster crunchfied chicken. Isn't it good? It's a bit yeah, sorry, it's beautiful, Jenny. Well, I think officially we have to say thank you so much for.
Speaker 4: Being here, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 6: You're welcome back.
Speaker 7: Yes, come back.
Speaker 4: I would love to. I would absolutely love to.
Speaker 6: Maybe we can pull you the Mitchell and get you to come fill in or something.
Speaker 1: When you're thick, you do look a bit like me.
Speaker 4: Really, it's the hair, the hair and the eyes. When it worked out in.
Speaker 1: A dark room, people could confuse us for each other.
Speaker 4: I understand that.
Speaker 1: I've got a solid d cup going.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, after we've done the show, let's put some of your eyeshadow on, Mitch and then give in your glasses and then.
Speaker 1: Put that TikTok filter, Oh my god, with the blue hair, and I'll do a TikTok and see if people think it's you. I'll do it checking in. It'll be PG, it won't. Jenna will see you next week. And guys, we're back. Don't forget it is.
Speaker 6: Still you next week. Don't think, do you Hey, I'll be here. She's like, I'll hold you that dog.
Speaker 1: No, don't forget. It is still much much.
Speaker 6: Oh, guys, our merchant or clothes after Wednesday. So if you're listening to this, just as the pods dropped, getting quick, you can auder your dumper. It's not too late.
Speaker 1: All side pieces have sold out, I should say, yep.
Speaker 6: But the jumpers there's no limits. They're unlimited. So get mine, Oh did you.
Speaker 4: I've got mine? I've got my little side.
Speaker 6: Your place in the next three weeks, I believe.
Speaker 1: Lovely, but don't forget. Yeah, Wednesday, it's done.
Speaker 6: From Wednesday's over as soon as soon as we're in April April first, and it's no joke.
Speaker 1: Merch mark, no joke. Am We're doing clothing September. He doesn't have the same thing to it.
Speaker 6: Guys, Yes, April.
Speaker 1: Merchandise. Oh that's merchant h Is it just me?
Speaker 8: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app or hello on Spotify.
Speaker 6: Welcome to add Brief. This is our secret segment on the end. We keep it a secret because it's kind of embarrassing. We just go rogue. Nothing's planned, and yeah we don't want people to see that side of us, do we?
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 6: Jens still here, Jenny?
Speaker 3: Why was that?
Speaker 1: Like I'm in such severe pain?
Speaker 6: Is this segment a secret to you? Or do you know about add Brief? I do know about this great okay, So cause some people remember when Brooklyn Ross was guest hosting with us and then it took his headphones off and I was like, welcome to the secret sec When he goes, oh what he's like, we.
Speaker 1: Were literally like, all right, I see next week is that? Thanks boys for having us.
Speaker 6: We're like, nice, hit the fucking down piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Another hour to goo?
Speaker 6: Yeah, not an hour an hour?
Speaker 1: But this is this is the show. Sometimes some people think this is the best part of the show. Joe, you're an avid listener. What's the best This the best part of the show.
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 6: I like the like the ad. We just make shit up very hyper. It can go, it can go all sorts of places. We really can anyway, not.
Speaker 1: Today, we're on our best behavior because Jen is here.
Speaker 6: What about that idea I just came up with in the show where we get painting you with eyeshadow? But I was like, yeah, none, we'll do it here.
Speaker 1: She has to make up here. It's like she's wearing a little hit bag with eyeshadow winner.
Speaker 4: She's just ready. I was on the ready are you going to do me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, well I'll come over to you. I can swing my microreus.
Speaker 6: Okay, So is this your own eyeshadow palette?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 6: Yes, Where can people buy that?
Speaker 4: I'm sold out at the moment, but on my website okay, Actually, I've had two lots of orders come in and They've both sold out within forty eight hours.
Speaker 6: Wow, So that's kind of exciting, amazing.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've still got some stubbyholders left and that's all I have.
Speaker 6: Wonderful any rash shit.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I actually was thinking about, how can I do that so that I can keep you want? I love them too. I know they're so good rash shirts.
Speaker 7: Yes, rash shirts.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Have you seen Jenner's horrific designs for our rash shirts?
Speaker 7: Beautiful to sign. They're very good.
Speaker 1: They're terrible.
Speaker 4: No, they're not.
Speaker 1: They're not. They're not good in the sights, they're very good.
Speaker 7: They've had quite a bit of attention from fans wanting them.
Speaker 1: So I'm sitting next to jen.
Speaker 4: Okay, so do you know what. Actually I'm going to tell you, I've got aprons coming out.
Speaker 1: Apron effect to congratulate you. But I'm on the other side of the room. That's cool.
Speaker 6: You should put your phone on a little tripod and film it like a time.
Speaker 1: Laps you feel no, I'll take it time. It's called time warp.
Speaker 6: It's on there on the camera. Time It's one of the settings on the camera.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Just down the bottom where it says photo video and stuff. There's one that says time laps. Oh I didn't know this, all right, this is exciting.
Speaker 4: He moved me boxed.
Speaker 1: How long have you been doing the wild makeup like this?
Speaker 4: Honestly, I was starting to do a bit of makeup on lives here. I'll have to give you oh sorry, And then I need to give a shout out to till my followers, Doug and Carina, who said, hey, you should do a different color on each eyelid and I was like, oh, that'll looks stupid anyway, and then I did it, and then I was like, fuck, I love this. So now I actually have a name for it. I call it to shade like so when I do it, I usually tag that as a hashtag.
Speaker 1: Well meet. You sometimes apply a little B B cream, don't you?
Speaker 3: Pre video?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I usually put on a bit of tinted moistur that before I come in the studio because the lighting in here is not really flattering for my massive forehead.
Speaker 1: I bought a primer that has highlighted in it, and you're meant to apparently do more not a primer moisturizer, sorry, and you put it on your cheeks and you're like nose and it highlights it and oh my god, it makes me look beautiful.
Speaker 6: I'm clearly not wearing it today.
Speaker 1: Extra thank you.
Speaker 6: You actually already look like her.
Speaker 1: Fast stop them look eye.
Speaker 6: Make sure you head to our Instagram at a couple of Mitches. We're gonna put a photo there all the time. That's the Mitchell Cherry becoming a jen A look alike.
Speaker 1: That this is because we have we have similar hairstyles. Mine is definitely more boofonte and brown eyes, beautiful, cute faces.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll consider I have blue whites. But yes, it beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, similar features, cute, little plump cheeks and also buttons.
Speaker 6: Mid You're going to have to do the coloring. You're gonna have to run a color through it, like Genderes.
Speaker 1: In my hair. Yes, no, you can use a filter at twenty twenty one?
Speaker 6: Do you do that yourself?
Speaker 4: Jen the blue hair or oh god no, got a hairdresser?
Speaker 6: Oh good, Okay, pink is your trademark?
Speaker 1: That don't you think?
Speaker 6: Pink and purple with a little animated jen A on your your social your profile picture. She's got purple hair, she does.
Speaker 1: So he's blue. Just what for the autumn.
Speaker 4: I don't really know what done red. I've been pink. And then I was like, actually, Joe wanted me to go to the Blue.
Speaker 6: Has anyone ever told you that you're kind of similar to m Rossiano?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I get that so much.
Speaker 6: That was the first thing I thought when I when I went the very first time one of your videos popped up in my feet. I was like, fuck, is she and Rossiano's sister?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I get it all the time, very similar.
Speaker 6: Did you know who m Rothiano was?
Speaker 4: I actually had to google her. From being perfectly.
Speaker 6: Honest, she's a comedian. She's very funny.
Speaker 4: As soon as I knew the name, but I just couldn't sort of picture it, and I was like, oh, okay, I think it's the Is it the hair? Is it the I don't know this.
Speaker 1: Vernacular as well, it's the real Aussie twang.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like the mannerisms. Yeah really, Yeah, that's just something about it.
Speaker 1: She's unapologetically her. You're unapologetically you.
Speaker 6: That's what you want to hear when someone saying you make up all fuck Yet my eyes have been closed for minutes out.
Speaker 1: I'm losing the only sense is I have a smell, taste and spell.
Speaker 4: I need to too this way.
Speaker 1: Do you watch drag Race?
Speaker 5: Jen?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Yes?
Speaker 1: Really see no one in this room. I can talk. I can like have a little gossip about drag Race because I don't watch it.
Speaker 4: I haven't watched the new season, but I mean anything prior to thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am all. How beautiful is to make up? Oh? Like, it's just exquisite.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to tie you that a little bit because I sucked up.
Speaker 6: I'll watch the Aussie drag Race.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm trying to get AUSSI drag Race contestants on this show. That'd be amazing. Oh cool, alright. I went on a fourteen kilometer high yesterday.
Speaker 4: I did see that. Actually I saw your Instagram.
Speaker 7: You was it really fourteen kilometers?
Speaker 4: Two? It felt like fourteen?
Speaker 1: It was? It was it was five way, five k each way?
Speaker 6: What the hell for? Also, so it wasn't fourteen, that's still not fourteen five each way.
Speaker 1: The map it was advertised as fourteen, and like the whole week we planned it, Everyone's like, it's a fourteen k hike. So that's just what I'm like, that's the branded closed your boyfriend.
Speaker 6: Now she's doing in the eyelight. So you and your boyfriend went for a hike.
Speaker 1: Yes, down the cliffs.
Speaker 6: How boring?
Speaker 1: It's beautiful. Oh, Jetna, please, every time we try to say let's record the podcast, you like cut. I'm sure it was one time.
Speaker 4: I know you're a talker, but actually want to ask how is Hamilton? But just you can think about your answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll cough twice if it's good.
Speaker 4: My god, all right, open your eyes.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, yeah, that's really thig.
Speaker 1: I'm alive.
Speaker 4: Wait, I need to fix this. Hang on, I don't mind close.
Speaker 6: Oh we just had a blackout.
Speaker 1: I need to check that the radio station is still on by That was really weird.
Speaker 6: We just had a blackout, and but the recording kept going like.
Speaker 1: Everything text keep talking for a second.
Speaker 6: Okay, Oh my god, he's going to have to run and talk to the engineer. He's gonna look so weird. Well he's got one one done?
Speaker 1: I done?
Speaker 5: What not?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: What the are you doing? Oh god? Did you see that? There must be some sort of like I don't know, there must be some curse in the air at the moment. Because Channel nine issues with their studio the Today Show couldn't go to where today they had to put Ellen on instead.
Speaker 7: Technical difficulties like a full on announcement.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then apparently today the radio station where we're recording, they they have no electricity, so they're running off generators. Like there's a full on diesel thing keeping this place afloat. And that's probably why we just had a black opp ye.
Speaker 7: Oh, he's frantic.
Speaker 6: Oh god, Apparently it was a cyber attack at channel nine.
Speaker 4: What really?
Speaker 6: And that's what brought everything down?
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 4: It's so weird.
Speaker 6: All right, here he comes. How'd you go? What did the engineers think of your makeup?
Speaker 1: Subway? They couldn't take me seriously, like, you're going you want the Gay Time to be renamed? I haven't looked in the mirror yet, so I haven't seen it.
Speaker 4: I had to. I went to home you with the.
Speaker 1: Maybe the amount of wiline to shut down the building.
Speaker 4: I could have done. So there was a lost straddling here we are, okay, hello, all right, he'll be quick. He'll be quick.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have a quick little micro sleep talk among yourself.
Speaker 6: How cold would an that be?
Speaker 1: Right now? Actually, I'm actually going there that crunchy fried chicken.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's you know that food hanging over a little behind the scenes fun fact for you guys. You knoww Mitch has a bit of a curse where he always fucks up credit lines, like you'll thank the wrong client. He kept getting the name of the Red Rooster the product wrong, he gets saying krispy fried chicken. So over there on his side of the desk, there's a print out of the exact wording the youth that I've written to ensure that he doesn't fuck it up, because when he just added limbs, he just makes it up, takes.
Speaker 1: The Red Rooster's new name fried fried chicken.
Speaker 6: That's a joke, so that he is thanks to Red Ruster's leg ham.
Speaker 1: Can I say, Jenny, you will agree with me? I believe. Do you think the best item on the Red Rooster menu is the pineapple fridder?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god, yes, isn't it the best?
Speaker 4: That is my favorite?
Speaker 1: It's like it's perfect for after the chicken because it's sweet and it's kind of like you had your dessert hit. But it's also a little bit salty, A little bit salty. A pineapple fridder I remember growing up with Remember when Red Rooster growing up, it was the meal that your parents would buy when they hadn't cooked dinner. Yep, yeah, and they'd phoned it in, which is such a compliment to Red Rooster because it was it would match homemade meals.
Speaker 6: I remember when I was in Sydney with my brother and my nan was babysitting as both. She was like, all right, we're going to Red Rooster for tea and I was like sick, because you know, in bogen Gate we don't have Red Rooster.
Speaker 1: You have a red Rooster, but it's the local rooster that chases the children.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it's three.
Speaker 6: Nan just did the order for us. I didn't say what do you want because we didn't really know what they had, and really we were quite young. And she got us the pineapple fritters as part of it, and I was like, what the fuck is this? And I don't remember what they tasted like, because you know how I told you that I've never had one. I remember the other day that I have because that's like one of my earliest memories when I was like three or four, is my grandmother buying me a pineapple fritter and me being.
Speaker 1: Like, what's this?
Speaker 6: I thought I thought it was so exotic, so I thought you don't get this in the country.
Speaker 1: And then you grew up to be a pineapple frider.
Speaker 6: But now I don't remember what they taste like.
Speaker 1: Well, my era, because last week on the Marti ger I Hangover episode, we had six, so I got them all going to get in here.
Speaker 6: Oh that's right, well you had them. Oh it's stunning.
Speaker 4: I've never really done or anyone else before, so it's weird.
Speaker 6: It's weird doing other as something that you usually do to yourself on others. Like I can't paint other people's nails, but I can paint mine beautifully.
Speaker 1: And I've got real dow eyes. I haven't seen myself. I just need to. My eyelids feel heavy.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: You're doing mascara just a little bit. We're almost done.
Speaker 4: Look up, yet, your eyelash is a beautiful.
Speaker 1: Why did you pause? Pig like.
Speaker 4: They're just very like they point down.
Speaker 1: To use them to swad away flies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can sell multi purpose my tail.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, I'm going to reveal myself.
Speaker 6: Put gens glasses onto you see just falling over?
Speaker 1: Oh yet? Oh, Hi, tricky joke. Get in there, Sam off the PlayStation.
Speaker 4: That's very accurate.
Speaker 6: That everyone head of our instagram at Mitchell koms a couple of Mitch's see Mitch's makeover.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Jen, I'm going to do the pullback and I'll go oh, then you come in them all way?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: This is going up on TikTok?
Speaker 1: Is it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh my god? You know what music I think we should put with that video?
Speaker 1: Bang bang read or no?
Speaker 6: I was going to say that Forest gumpany and when you cover the camera it will be the key change.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Joe's just come back from the bathroom. I'm going to go out and offer a lap dance.
Speaker 6: Things are here? Is why you like these ones?
Speaker 1: Ah? Yeah, look at him? Thank god it's behind that glass. Jen, Oh you need your class? Sorry?
Speaker 6: Are you going to Are you going to do your checking in video as Jen? Mitchell clips just want to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do it. I'll do it with the ebbs.
Speaker 6: Can you talk into your mic? By the way, I'm not hearing any.
Speaker 1: Sorry, how's this better? It's because I can't hear myself this. Headphones don't work in that one.
Speaker 6: That's convenient.
Speaker 1: Jan, you're a master with the brush.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks, Darles, I need to work on doing someone else's eyeliner though.
Speaker 6: Clearly, well you put some ebbs on the crunchy fried chickens.
Speaker 1: We need to talk about ebbs too. We haven't explained what it is. Generically, explain what ebbs is.
Speaker 6: I'm famous seasoning, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I shortened it to ebbs because I got sick of riding hashtag everything but the bagel seasoning because it's just too fucking long. So basically, it's an American thing from a company called Trader Joe's. And when you buy a bagel, like a New York bagel that comes with the seas and things on tom and I saw all these TikTokers to America using it, and I was like, I want to try this. It's got like garlic and onion and salt and all the things that I love in life. And so I went to try and find it. Can't buy in Australia. You can in certain places now, and some people have come out with their own spin off brains of it. But so I wait out the quantities of what it was apart from, and then put together and here we are.
Speaker 6: So I did say it was your invention, so not quite your invention, but there's nowhere else you can get In Australia.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of places, I believe in Melbourne that sell it, and then there are a couple of people that have come up with it, like a spin off version of it, that are selling it. Like I'm surprised someone like Master Foods or something hasn't come out with their own version of it.
Speaker 6: So you've just figured out how to do it yourself. You should figure out the bloody twelve secret Herbs and Spices, next sea stuff.
Speaker 1: Work on the cancer vaccine.
Speaker 6: Speaking of which, have you got geenes on KFC's official Twitter account. If you look at who they're following, they're following all six spice girls and a bunch of guys named herb Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've seen that.
Speaker 4: Yes, these Twitter just.
Speaker 6: Following twelve herbs, eleven herbs and spices. Yes, yeh eleven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty clever though, like, like that's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Should I am? Should I do a checking in?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I don't think you should be wearing headphones in it? Have you got our branding in the background?
Speaker 4: Are you going to like try the ebbs live. No, I'm going to do it checking in yes you yeah.
Speaker 1: With the ebbs and the crunchy Chicken.
Speaker 4: I just want to see your reaction once you try the ebbs and see if you like it or not.
Speaker 6: I'm talk into the mic, I'm do you have your own?
Speaker 1: When I lived in New York, well not this second. Yeah, I studied acting.
Speaker 6: What are you laughing at? Joe?
Speaker 1: When I lived in New York, I was off an in and out I am every morning before acting school. There was a bagel then, because obviously huge in New York, and I would get an every I had no idea what everything bagel was. And because I was living in New York studying in New York, I would get a New York bagel every day fresh from New York.
Speaker 7: How long did you live in New York?
Speaker 1: For multiple days? Ah, I was there for the better half of a year. I never have any months about nine. Could have had a baby in that time. Definitely sign have you decided what you're gonna say?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 6: Just making it up perfect?
Speaker 1: Never read anything? How do you normally start them?
Speaker 4: Jen it with a greeting?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 4: It does okay, that's sweet heart? All right?
Speaker 6: Like how yeah, putting this on Jen's TikTok and seeing if anyone notices the Yeah, just put it, just filming on a normal camera. Yeah, we'll be fine.
Speaker 1: OHI dares How are you babes? Yeah, Joe, help you, Mart help him up on the counter. You can't walk after the truck. Yeah you saw it, Joe. Oh baby, Hi, I'm just having some red rooster grunchy fried chicken. It's left over. It holds really well. I'm like you on the back of that truck. You really let go. You just sit there and I need to talk. I know it's hard after after the fire. I've got my ebbs here, my world famous ebbs, everything but bagel seasoning. You want to sprinkle on this chick chick?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it'll give it a good crunch, don't you, baby? Yeah? All right, here we go. Oh sorry, does that trigger from the gunfight in Afghanistan? Don't mean to a darling. Let me give it a try. Mm all those ebbs. Oh that's delicious. Have a bite. No, no, no pressure, I'm not hurting. I'm gonna leave it there for you to try when you want. Now, there are poppy seeds in there, and I know you have a severe enophyl axis, so maybe pick them out. Yeah, about three thousand in every circuit. You got plenty of time. Not much else you can really do, is there. I want you to know that you're always welcome here, no matter what. All right, I'm gonna go do a ship by sleeping insane God. But we can't post that on you. Why not?
Speaker 4: But also I feel like Instagram wheth not TikTok.
Speaker 6: You can tell that he's not He's not really an influencer because you've got to keep TikTok th under a minute, Dylan, you you're rambled on too long.
Speaker 1: I'm a TikToker.
Speaker 10: Stop eating.
Speaker 6: People hate it when you eat on.
Speaker 1: The podcast shoots my show, not yours. The ed right, I'm sorry. I'm not mocking you. That's just me being silly. What I don't think I'm making fun of you. Oh no, she loved it. Oh I told you.
Speaker 4: I thought that.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, I feel I feel like you.
Speaker 4: You look like me. Looks up.
Speaker 1: This is actually very well done.
Speaker 6: Give us some of the ebbs. So do you just eat it on its own?
Speaker 4: You can, or you can mix it with something.
Speaker 6: Okay, it looks like bird seed. That's not it. That's not insult.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just look your finger in my friends here?
Speaker 1: Oh is not good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it actually is like I've just licked a bagel.
Speaker 4: It's like salty garlicy on Yonny.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mitch, can you talk into the mic?
Speaker 1: Is that what we have to do?
Speaker 6: Are you new here?
Speaker 4: Trouble a bit chicken? There's a bit of chicken on that one. Take off a bit of chicken and then dip it in.
Speaker 6: You've got to start selling these ebbs. I feel like you're gonna make it. Your things very good.
Speaker 4: I know, but it's like you.
Speaker 6: Took it on the Morning Show. Right, Larry and Kylie were big fans.
Speaker 1: We're Studio ten boys and you are Morning Show.
Speaker 7: I was also on Studio ten.
Speaker 4: How do you think of it with the chicken?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: They really work well together. You got to take this. I'll give you my red roots to contact you. Just rock up to the office and.
Speaker 4: What's for you guys to have his? So you've got our ebbs?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 6: Thank you you. It is heavenly Jen.
Speaker 1: That'll last me thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, how can people make their own ebbs? Like what's the best speed? But you can't be given that out.
Speaker 4: And you know what I do though, because I'm a carer and I'm a chef. So actually, on my Instagram and my highlights, there's a little click on that there's a there's a recipe wonderful ingredients.
Speaker 1: Do you think, Jen, Yes, it's that funny jem.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I actually have? I've got policistic overary in syndrome which makes me grow facial Really, if I let.
Speaker 1: That go, it about a week and I don't know much And thank you for coming on. Where can people follow you? Where's your main source of It's TikTok, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you get a TikTok on my bio and TikTok there's a link and the beacons link. If you click on that, it'll give you all of my we you can find me everywhere.
Speaker 1: And so you put a post up on Instagram the other night you're like, I'm now on filet or something some new.
Speaker 6: A Trump News social media or something Triller Triller.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like Triller is like the I don't know, poor cousin of TikTok, very very similar platform, but a lot of people seem to be on there, so I kind of create a profile just so I can, you know, spread my love.
Speaker 6: Should I be getting on Triller as well?
Speaker 4: I reckonty sure.
Speaker 1: How does it work? Is it one minute videos?
Speaker 4: I'll figure it's a bit longer than a minute once. I think you can do a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 6: Oh, Mitch, that sounds like the perfect platform.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think of it. Coming on. It was brilliant to meet you officially.
Speaker 4: No, thank you, I don't really. I don't want to go. I don't want to stay.
Speaker 6: I've got to go. I've gotta claim the couple of Mitch's hand along Triller, my mother dog gets there.
Speaker 1: He does being here. Love to see you as always.
Speaker 6: Thanks for them.
Speaker 1: That's fine. How long do you have to drive back now?
Speaker 6: Back on? It's about two? Oh my god, Sunday afternoon traffic from to newcast A little bit of breathe.
Speaker 4: I'll just TikTok and he can drive. It's fine.
Speaker 1: How bust your road?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: What you take? Caw past you're own? It's particular every highway chocolatelok. Make sure you got Ebbs for the dry home.
Speaker 6: I get up with Ebbs in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, beautiful.
Speaker 6: It actually does sound like a radio nickname.
Speaker 1: It's Eds and in the morning. Up next Kylie Gillies. First less check you drabbing, don't you? That sounds brilliant? It does. Ebs. What would their real name be? Eric?
Speaker 6: Ebony?
Speaker 4: Oh, Ebie, Hey Ebbs, he ebbs yeah Ebony.
Speaker 6: Let's let's end on this.
Speaker 1: I agree, funk off our normal show. Thank you on listening episode sixty one, back next for sixty two.
Speaker 6: We'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: Guys, thank you, thank.
Speaker 10: You for having me. I love you too.
Speaker 1: W s FM Time Saver Traffic