Speaker 1: The Flex and Rooms Daily Podcast. Oh my gosh, I did it again, Laine, pardon me, I'm already in the chorus.
Speaker 2: I did it again. So let the bet right. You're you're interrupting me. Are we not doing a call of response? Okay? How about this going on? Bebo bebo bet bebo bebo bet bebo bebo.
Speaker 1: But we're going down now. Black Eyed Peas two thousand and four. Funky business. Not familiar really, damn it was like my first CD.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I hope you're liking the relaxed format of the podcast everyone. I think I prefer it to doing my radio announcing vibes.
Speaker 2: What do you reckon? Brookie? What am I better at? Stop putting Brookie on the spot?
Speaker 1: What you know?
Speaker 2: SA key to what you know? Whatever you can deliver? Pray grade bitch. Okay.
Speaker 1: In ration today, we're talking about red flags, but not in the way that you know it.
Speaker 3: You're not in the boring way because one thing about Flex and Rooms, Flex, especially the texts are always going to be piping hot. You know, Rooms is not far behind. Someone always has to be the second place. Okay, keep the seat warm for us.
Speaker 2: Different.
Speaker 1: I like that there's silence and share confirming that what was said was correct.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not even mad. Don't be mad, be hot.
Speaker 1: Anyway, We're gonna talk about red flags and green flags, but more ones that you don't expect.
Speaker 3: So I'm expected red flags and green flags courtesy of through me and Flex getting out on the town. That's all we need to do. Leave the house for content. I've seen so many things. It's been a big week.
Speaker 1: If anyone wants invited to any other parties where here, we're going to bring a good vibe.
Speaker 3: Well no mingle, no, no, no, no, no, find a really yet. Hotties number one. Honestly, if the if you've put in effort into the guest list, and you know it's varied. I'm talking different industries, different verticals, then sign me up.
Speaker 1: When we went to that in Style launch party and they dressed us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was small. I want it to be like a little bit loose like live music.
Speaker 3: People like stuff to do, chatty like six hour party. Anyway, send us the invite and well definitely it'll be there for consideration. Don't spam like if we definitely don't respond the first time, don't follow up.
Speaker 2: Speak for yourself. I like a bit of a chase. Let's get to it, fleck.
Speaker 3: And before we get any further into things, we have to make sure we clear the air. This is flex speaking. I feel like, don't you cannot roll your eyes on an audio based show, babes, don't do it, scoff if you need to, Okay, go for what's it for?
Speaker 2: Gofore before? Yeah, anyway, that's through me over there.
Speaker 3: So for me, Frumy's vibe is very early two thousand's Australian news presenter. Yes, correct, Mostly the weather or hard hitting journalism.
Speaker 2: Definitely weather, weather adjacent.
Speaker 1: My dream gear is an early morning show panal show providing comedic relief.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, would you get boring? Yeah definitely.
Speaker 1: She'd probably prefer a nightly show than a morning show. Oh anyway, Alas, I came here to tell you something very particular, which is scary.
Speaker 2: I'm listening. I was an event the other day, a Wrangler event that's a gene brand. I was there too. For we were there, we had like a brief chat.
Speaker 3: We had the briefest chat I've ever had with you. It was so fleeting. I was like, who is she?
Speaker 2: You're not gonna linger around you don't want to speak to me in public. Were with a friend.
Speaker 1: I was with a friend. How do we want to interrupt the vite? And I was on the graft.
Speaker 2: I was on the graft. She is, we need be better allies for John.
Speaker 1: And anyway, I got talking to one of our mutual friends who loves vintage clothes. She was wearing a vintage John Paul Gortier Gorge top she just bought. And I said to her, oh my god, you smell so nice. You smell like washing detergent.
Speaker 2: I love that smell.
Speaker 1: But like three times it was hidden. There was no perfume to be smelled. And she said, yeah, I washed my top three times. And I said why and she said, well, somebody told me that you can get chlamydia from secondhand clothes.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that. Now. Obviously I googled it. Yeah, naturally good at research for the girls. What do we find?
Speaker 1: I tapped in chlamydia from secondhand clothes. Obviously all of the words spelled incorrectly. Yeah, because yeah, there's no Yeah. My thumbs weren't built to type things properly.
Speaker 2: And this is the result.
Speaker 1: You can only get chlamydia by having intimate sexual intercourse with an infected person, not from casual contact, touching the other person's clothing or consuming contaminated food.
Speaker 3: Exactly what is this fear mongering? This sounds like an onion snows article something. But Tudor wrote in that bedtime, So you're gonna like circle back to our mutual friend and let them know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'll just let her. I mean she has high hygiene, so I think she'll be right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you know what I mean, what's the big deal?
Speaker 3: Except like the wasting water element of washing the top three times? It makes you feel better, do it?
Speaker 2: True? I fully love.
Speaker 3: I got a washing machine and a dryer, a new one, and I've recently switched up washing detergent.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling really good about it.
Speaker 3: I know they say don't use fabric softener because it puts a coat of wax on your clothes and it's not great for the actual washing miss machine, but like it's just like the scent and then anyway.
Speaker 2: I love fabric softener. I'm really big into it.
Speaker 1: Well, I yeah, anyway, we'll get into it another time. I have washing machine based trauma because I lived without a washing machine for about three years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we all have babe. I was using washing machine service, so I wasn't suffering about we've taken the role in house. We're taking the role in house. So while you were while you were listening to stories about whether or not secondhand clothes have chlamydia and let's not spread that.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's not do I've got on here to fact check it.
Speaker 3: Great flex and frooms we are talking about on it expected red flags. Spring is in the Sun has been out, which means I have been r cping yes, two events and actually attending, which is a huge feat for me. I don't mind canceling last minute two industry events.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I canceled a little opera house gig the other day opening It was in you are a loser for that one. You're a loser, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah for me, canceled on what has to be one of the coolest theater shows I've seen in a little while.
Speaker 2: I saw Hotel at Sydney Opera House.
Speaker 3: It was phenomenal. Can't explain it. I don't know what was going on, but I think waiters who were also the performers, so in between seven Yu cheese they would do like a dance break. There were strippers, like wine glass strugglers, people doing aerial from the ceiling.
Speaker 1: There was a dancer spinning around on a pole. Yes, like people are spinning in the air. I was waiting for someone to fall on a table.
Speaker 3: It was phenomenal, luxurious, but for me and I were at an industry party together last week. I was people watching, as I do, making up fake scenarios in my head about them, but also having a lot of fleeting interactions.
Speaker 2: Did you see me grafting?
Speaker 3: You told me you were grafting. I didn't see it, but you mentioned by name, and then I went to go seek out this person to get a bit of a look, and by the time I got to the front, he had gone. But I did see you post a few stories about said person, So sure, why them?
Speaker 1: Oh someone else? Anyway, continue alas, alas, bit of misinformation, bit of fake news. Sorry Trump anyway, listen.
Speaker 3: I was people watching, and while I was people watching, I was make up fake scenarios about the interactions people were having just in between dead chat and I was thinking about unexpected red flags, because when you're in a new space with a bunch of new people, you don't assume you're gonna like everyone, but I'm always surprised by reasons why I don't like people a lot. And I was talking to someone I was having a really lovely time with, and we were having this hypothetical scenario, or I expressed hypothetical scenario. We were in a The venue was Mary's Underground, and if you're not familiar, it's like an underground venue. You take stairs in, there's one way in, one way out. You are below ground. And I said to the person I was talking to, what would you do with for one hundred cyborgs just walked into the room. Anyway, He begins to go through this really earnest, like considered, nuanced response of his escape plan, and I was like, oh, you're escaping, Like what if they're just guests, you know what I'm Anyway, We're talking about this for like half an hour. Then a couple of acquaintances pull up and they're like, what are you speaking about? And we explain and their response was so minimizing.
Speaker 2: They were like, this is what you're talking about. Yeah, we're having.
Speaker 3: A really hilarious conversation and we get the benefit of the doubt. We were like, oh, we'll just like coach them through how to use your bloody brain to think creatively, and it was not happening, and I was like, oh my goodness, this is giving red flag. I hated it. And so what I did were these people that you had friends with, mutual friends, we Sally there. Sally was there, but not in this conversation because she know I was on the graft, Babe, she was on the graft.
Speaker 2: No, she knew I was on the graph. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So the people that had come up were like fringe, fringe, fringe party friends. I would say, like, we go to the same events, la la, la la. They like the proximity too. They want to be perceived as closer than we are, you know what I'm saying. But it was such a buzzkill because I think it was just the contrast of like having this conversation. I was like, Oh my goodness, how hilarious. Everyone's just like The best way I can explain it is, I think it's a skill to talk about silly things. Seriously, some people just don't have it, and they're not my people. I can't play with you like that because that's what I'm trying to do. Play full time, talk about silly things. Have a laugh, switch it up. These people just could not get where we were coming from. And I was like, you're actually dressing me out, Like I don't understand why you understand this is hilarious.
Speaker 1: If it's like, if you feel that way, you gotta bring something better to the table.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: You can't just critique and linger. We're trying to get back into it.
Speaker 2: Is that like when I laughed about the alien story? Or is that different?
Speaker 3: No, that's like if I said to you, imagine you walk into the studio and Brooke had been body snatched, and the only way I knew is that before you came.
Speaker 2: To the studio. She helped me against the wall by my throat.
Speaker 3: She says, if you dare tell Room, I'm not the real Brook, I'm gonna miss you up right.
Speaker 2: What would you do? Well?
Speaker 1: I think it would be a mistake if you told me, because I started with Brook. I want you if anyone's getting body snatched, it's you or it's Josh.
Speaker 2: It's definitely Josh. So Josh is our.
Speaker 1: Josh does our what's the title Josh he does creative producer. Yeah, he takes our videos, edits her videos, and I vote humans the body snatcher. Yeah, he's so polite and lovely.
Speaker 3: But do you see how like you have met me with the same energy, Like you've considered it, you've thought about it. We're now riffing off. We've created this beautiful little riff sound Josh. Yeah, you bring it in. You bringing it in the rest of the team. It's going really well. Now what I hate is if you were like that wouldn't happen where I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Why you have this conversation? Shut up? Does it matter? Let me enjoy things?
Speaker 3: And so I thought, you know that is and it's an unexpected red flag because I just walk around the world assuming that people are just down to have a fun little chat, and most people are not.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I think people are down to.
Speaker 3: Be entertained by these ideas, but to join you in the same way, add their little bit, a bit of seasoning to the conversation, they can't do it.
Speaker 1: That's really surprising to me because I think if anyone knows anything about you, that like, what kind of conversation can they expect?
Speaker 3: Literally, this is what and then if you've got a link, please go, please go anyway getting in the way of the graft to get you the way of the graft and the good conversation. Because I'm learning the future conversation, I'm still his answer. Use it for the next conversation. Always mining data. What's your unexpected red flag?
Speaker 2: Do you think? Unexpected? Okay? Okay, okay? Can you can you like give me a bit of time to think about it? I don't mind doing that. Yeah, okay. Can I think of a couple? Can you think of a couple? Think about them in silence? Please? I can't think of science unexpected red flag? Oh Brooks, shut up, get off it. Don't make me say it again.
Speaker 1: She's fighting, she's burking, baking, flex is in her own personal health.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm not far behind. I'm not far be fucking hind.
Speaker 3: Brookie says he unexpected red flags people who enjoy this well of their own farts.
Speaker 2: If I can't enjoy this well on my own flat, what can I do? What can I do? Unexpected red flag? Hmm?
Speaker 1: Oh there's so many, Oh, there's so many. As she proceeds, this is indicative of my brain space. Guys, I think cod gave me brain stupidness. I'm honestly struggling, like I'm ready to throw the towel in you're aquitter. That's unexpected red flag. Their parents are cool in like quotation marks, like people with really cool parents freak me out, Like if your parents think you're cooler than your offspring and me red.
Speaker 2: Flag one was cub Okay.
Speaker 1: So let's say you're dating someone, yes, and they've got parents who are really cool. They're cool in the eighties, they're in a band like dudes of drugs, Like they're really cool. And then you rock up and like the parents are still a bit hot and like you're like a normal person, give.
Speaker 2: Me unresolved you what happened?
Speaker 1: And like they're still cool and they talk about how when they were cool. Like I want any any ancestor above me to be blessed potential ancestor, yeah, to be less cool than me. Okay, so that's my red flag. So yeah, need I say more?
Speaker 2: You don't? Actually, actually I want to spread some green flags with you now, yeah, because let's do. Okay, unexpected green flag.
Speaker 3: People who can speak earnestly about silly things, seriously.
Speaker 1: Unexpected green flag. You like the musician Maker, I can do bruh, yeah I can. He is queer.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just really rocked my will. I'm not saying I can't have a crush room anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh, you shouldn't maintain that crush It's like, oh, my goodness. When I was telling you, when I was at the Funk yesterday and this gay guy taught me about the triangle eye theory.
Speaker 2: So I posted on the internet.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like, oh, like I thought he was a nail emoge and like he is.
Speaker 2: Can we not try the eye theory? Can I not mac on with this guy? Please? Facts you guys approved, Sorry, it's true, it's true. I can expected green flags one more. Oh, unexpected red flag? Green? Oh, unexpected green flag? Do you have a red one? As I say now polish, but that's pretty clear. Is that a red or green flag? Oh?
Speaker 1: The biggest red flag ever? Really leave it alone. Don't come for my community. I'm into it unless you're going with the OPI shades. They're hitting me with the b ys like bootlegs.
Speaker 2: No, I want.
Speaker 3: Unexpected green flag gets manicures like in the salon painted.
Speaker 1: Unexpected green flag gets their eyebrows wax, and have done so since I fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, unexpected green flag use.
Speaker 1: Lip bum, Unexpected green flag. Friends with their siblings. Yeah, you don't like that.
Speaker 2: I love those siblings.
Speaker 1: If their siblings are really nice, if the siblings are mean, Green flag, red flag. Okay, wait, stay there for one second.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: We cannot wait for this, No you can. It's a podcast. People like dead air on podcasts. It makes me chill.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we must stop. We're gonna wrap it up. Look, red flags and green flags, they'll save your life.
Speaker 1: Red flag for when we got to quit. Brooks legs start shaking. You notice that brook starts jumping her leg up and down.
Speaker 2: This is flex and frooms on.
Speaker 3: It just feels like we have a story for every situation. We haven't even scratched the surface. It's true, and this one is demonic. I want to give everyone a extreme warning.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: At times we give content warnings, maybe once or twice.
Speaker 2: This one's really big.
Speaker 1: It's probably the biggest we've done in the six months that we've been on air.
Speaker 2: This is a story involving a nipple ring. If you are from Melbourne.
Speaker 1: More specifically the Eastern Suburbs Southeast Suburbs, you may know this story that I'm about to say about a nipple ring. But for everyone else, strapping I was at a party on the weekend. Okay, and a friend of mine tells me a story. We're talking about nipple rings. Essentially, my friend came out or in a sheer top. No brah, we go, oh my god, you should get a nipple ring with that top. And a girl says, hold on a second, I've got a story for you. Oh no, this is the worst thing I've ever I've been thinking about it.
Speaker 3: I don't everyone want to hear it. A friend of her friend she had taken her nippleing out, and she looked down and she saw a little boob pube hanging.
Speaker 2: Out of her nipples. So she.
Speaker 1: Down plucked her boob pube and st simultaneously shag her pants and then passed out.
Speaker 2: And when she came to so it turns out it was just an bending And if you google endings they look like little hairs. What that is? Oh my god? I love the heavy gee.
Speaker 3: No, I can't get them because mytograph No, they go out.
Speaker 2: My eyes twitching again.
Speaker 3: Maybe the twitches from stress, because why is my eye twitching?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: That is I don't even want to ask more details. I'm really so do we know the girl?
Speaker 2: Can we? Can we reach out.
Speaker 1: So I put a snippet on my story and a friend of mine who went to particular school in Melbourne said, isn't this a what's it called?
Speaker 2: When it's a lot old wives tale? Old wives tales? Hoax?
Speaker 1: And then I messaged the friend who told me the story and I said, my friend said, I screenshot it, and he's like, oh, I heard this story at this school, and Margo goes, Yep, the girl went to that school. Oh so it actually happened to that school that my ole friend really Yeah, okay, she.
Speaker 2: Might be a bit scarred.
Speaker 1: But apparently if you touch a nerve ending because I started redditing it, the pain is so bad that you pass out and bombing yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised. So yeah, that's my story. Glad I've got a reaction. Final notes herself. Don't get nipple piercings.
Speaker 3: I have not heard a good story about nipple pier sing Never I talk to who has one, who's like, they never really heal, always kind of crusty.
Speaker 2: What happens to only have a baby.
Speaker 1: The milk's squirting everywhere, Well, the milk's not like a sprinkler.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what do you mean.
Speaker 3: The milk's coming out with the coming Yeah, but I would assume that I guess, yeah, it is coming out of three holes.
Speaker 2: Actually, no one teaches you this in new poor rings. They don't. They don't. This is flex and frooms.
Speaker 3: Have you or have you not eaten an Uncle Toby's chop chip chewy music ba of.
Speaker 2: Course, big staple in the school, huge staple. Really yeah, I hate them. I cannot believe they're still around.
Speaker 3: I love the little twist on a classic little choky chip, really cute, really nummy. However, so I've been trying to reintroduce them back into my diet because He's what I'm terrible at. I don't lie like I don't really like to snack like or eat snacks as snacks. I like to eat whole meals as snacks. I've been known to get a little meal, have a few bites, leave it sitting there, come back to it an hour later, have a few bites that come back to it an hour later, because.
Speaker 2: Like I get carb combas, I get the itis.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be knocked out after eating, so I might I need to figure out how to snack, you know, just get something on the go an eighteen pack of these Uncle Toby's music.
Speaker 2: Doing coss Co moment.
Speaker 3: It's just like the local couls, you know, they just haven't. I guess it's back to school, you know. So I buy the eighteen pack. I get into one or two. Why is my temple tight? Like like I feel like someone who's likes like grinding them so tight, like my head's in a hydraulic press and what is mys and like this can't be happening. And you know, the longer I spend time on the Internet, I realized there are no unique experiences. I've not gone through anything that another person another ten thousand people have not gone through in the exact same way. Naturally put it to the internet. One thing I love Uncle Toby's chewy music is one thing that's guaranteed to happen. I'm gonna get head injuries, Sully.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, I was like mean to me, to me too, Okay, but why is this happening? I go to google it? Nothing. What do you mean? No valid reason?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You know, like sometimes a temple's hurt you chew too much.
Speaker 3: I could do less choese eating a musle while than I'm doing eating a chicken burger, and yet, why is my temple hurting? But this also happens with skittles. Temples really hurt with skittles. Um, I think that's it.
Speaker 1: You need to get your guppies own more powerful, nice nice like ha, it's a fact.
Speaker 2: But I don't. But this is not right. And it also happens to me when I eat grapes.
Speaker 3: My I call them my jows, but I don't know what they're actually called. The back of your jaw, like where you're earing, eats your jaw that gets all tingling and spicing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love getting that bit pulled down and ears pop.
Speaker 2: Huh. Pull everyone in the.
Speaker 1: Studio the bit of your the bit where your jaw and your ear are.
Speaker 2: It's like a soft bit pulled down on it. Oh yeah, I feel that. Yeah, I don't feel like they're popping a bit. I don't for popping. You're listening to Flex and Frooms has been glued to her phone drama queen. Yeah, I'm having drum. It's kind of nice every now and then. Yeah, I guess so. Do you know what? Nobody wants to be in drama? But nobody wants a boring life? You know?
Speaker 3: One of my favorite feelings is in the whole entire world having gossip.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's Avam Moore's story, is it. You haven't brought gossip to my table for a while.
Speaker 3: I've been giving you gossip for the last two days. We're you're talking about Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true off it? Ignore me? Well nothing, girl's fighting tame in parlor.
Speaker 1: Finally having their world tour hitting down under Sydney Kudos Bank Arena, Kudos.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: I think so Cutos Kudos like a Weirdos Bank Arena.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many people it sits.
Speaker 1: But this tour started in twenty nineteen, and then COVID happened. So this is the tour of their latest album, The Slow Rush, personally my favorite ever.
Speaker 2: Tam In Pala record You are fair a r.
Speaker 1: I'm listening to this record, I call it record yeah huge every day in twenty twenty whoa Slow Rush?
Speaker 2: Every single track.
Speaker 1: Sounded like it was meant for COVID. One more hour Posthumous Forgiveness Lost in Yesterday.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: And essentially it was the first album where I've lied down in my bed on a Sunday morning and listened to an album all the way through and cried.
Speaker 2: Oh it really hit, it hit different.
Speaker 1: I'm glad so massive Tame and Parlor fan love to post about them on the story this little snippets because the love is serious and I never know what it's like to have true phantom until I think about Tame and Parlor. I actually feel rabbit in the brain. Oh good, it's a good feeling like emotion up here. Everyone needs it once in their life. If you missed the window between twelve and eighteen, don't worry, might get a second wind. This is my Harry Styles moment, and it's not in any weird way. It's just like I actually love the music like a bro.
Speaker 2: I believe you.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, soud girls can write music, Yes, precisely exactly.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Turns out I see all my friend's story. Hey, is anyone selling two tickets to Tame and Pola?
Speaker 2: What is this? What a heck is this? I forgot that.
Speaker 1: The concept was coming because I didn't get tickets, So then I go, oh my god, maybe there's tickets.
Speaker 2: There's tickets in Melbourne, Sydney sold out. Why you go to Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Can't with work? It's not matching up anyway, I go to my friend, how about I look for three tickets, so you, your girlfriend and me, and I'll put it on my story. Yeah, of course, because you know I'm going to come through with the tickets. I deliberated. So I thought about doing this with Tami in parlor six months ago when the show was reannounced. I put it on my story and say, heyne want to hit me up with tickets? But I stopped. But this time I just thought, life, Yeah, you got to stop humbling yourself. I'm all about use the clout.
Speaker 2: Why you've got it? So I put it to work while you've got it. I said, hey, anyone got tickets willing to pay? Willing to pay? If that wasn't what was going to be in the exchange, you never know, you never know. Flex.
Speaker 1: I don't want people to think that I'm here for the influence of lifestyle, which I am. Within three minutes, whoa, hey, my boyfriend's selling three tickets. Why don't know? I go, not sure if this is real? Her public, her profile public, so I can see all this stuff. Yeah, within five minutes, I transfer three hundred and sixty dollars for three tickets.
Speaker 2: That's not bad.
Speaker 1: It turns out there in section five row A, so it's in the sitting down section in the middle front row one.
Speaker 2: Seeding down section, not the floor section. Not the floor section, the floor. It's not bad. Yeah, yeah, you don't want to be in the pit. I'd love to, but tickets are sold out.
Speaker 1: Great anyway, this morning get a message from Universal musicis, hey, are you still looking for tickets?
Speaker 2: Yikes?
Speaker 1: I go a little too late, sir, Yeah, too little, too late. But then I said, you know, it turns out, so.
Speaker 3: It's something for you to think about, you know, yeah, put your request to the universe out a little bit more intentionally though.
Speaker 1: Basically, what I wanted to talk about is, are use someone with your audience? Do you do things like sell clothes and like do normal people's stuff using your audience?
Speaker 2: Or do you have a bit of decorum.
Speaker 3: On my like actual Instagram page? No, not like I say other influencers do. Like, for instance, I dabble with deep Up and I was like, you know what, No, I can just donate these things.
Speaker 2: That's fine. And then if I wanted, like.
Speaker 3: To go to a restaurant for free or something, I wouldn't do the whole like, hey, like does anyone know like a cool.
Speaker 2: Restaurant to go to. No, I wouldn't do that because it's a hassle.
Speaker 3: Number one, like, after you do the back and forth, what someone thinks the exchange is worth, you just go and pay your own money. However, what I have been paying special attention to is using my clout to make sure I'm at the festivals I want to go to and the music.
Speaker 2: Events because I love those things.
Speaker 3: And from my experience, if I've played the Festial before, Okay, if I've already you know, been a paid collaborator, you know, if my singers have touched the decks on that stage, and I've done Triple A and I've done VIP, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: My investment is.
Speaker 1: Done well, giving the dividends gearing on the door, and also because what consistently happens is that I will pay to go to a gig or a festival, and then the promoter WI.
Speaker 2: Hit me, I'll be like, oh, could I even new tickets? Note of that?
Speaker 3: So if that's the case, I'm checking in before the gig.
Speaker 2: Hey are you doing? I'd love to go to this. I guess music is one I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, music if it's something sold out like the Tame Pathing probably should have flexed the muscles.
Speaker 3: Oh, if it's sold out, I would just do what you had done. Yeah that's smart. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't. I can't imagine very many situations where I would use use the cloud on my use my cloud through my audience. I would rather use it behind the scenes. Well that's the whole deep Op thing.
Speaker 1: Like I've got all these clothes and I wanted to sell and I was really imming an a ring for a few weeks. Do I put them on Deepop? But I just don't think I want people in my business life now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's a little a little too b to btory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so good shout. I'm glad you're actually going, because that could have been terrible. I mean, I missed the Arctic Monkeys and I'm really sad about that.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I will be in Gone, and to be fair, the new album is my favorite, so I live. I gonna miss Field Day, gonna miss Last Paradise, gonna miss be on the Valley, which.
Speaker 2: Is really quite sad for me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll be at Belone Valley hosting the podcast stage if anyone wants to come. Highly recommend Okay, cut me off.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Flecks and Frooms Daily podcast. For more, Tune in Decada on D A B or stream it on iHeartRadio.