Speaker 1: Got anything good. Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. Welcome to Christian O'Connell's show. Hello Maria, Christian, small thing, big rage. My husband pills that small sticker that comes on the fruit. Puts them everywhere about the bloody bin, random drawers, cardboards, wuine glasses. He's doing it on purpose. I find them stuck to the dog stimes, or even the side of a play, even the filter of the dishwasher. So sometimes to retaliate, we have all these sign it wars in the relationship. Sometimes sometimes to react to retaliate, I stick them on his bike called helmet. Maria. That's great, Patsy. How's everything get home with you?
Speaker 2: Oh, we've got a bit of a situation at home. So we've got a Darling cleaner who honestly is like Mary Poppins that comes every Friday. She's amazing, she's so gorgeous.
Speaker 1: We love her. It must be a reign of terror. Maria, are you finishing today? Because I'm getting this finger on the top of this door, and so you put that little body down her. No wonder she's leaving, No wonder, she's leaving again. The industry Australia.
Speaker 2: Mary Poppins after her spirit was broken. No, she's moving to Queensland.
Speaker 1: Mistake. Yeah, no, No, it's a long long away from you.
Speaker 2: She's moving from Queensland. And when she told us, you could hear our hearts breaking because she's not only brilliant at what she does, but she's just a delight to have in the house.
Speaker 1: So how long have you had her?
Speaker 2: About five or six years?
Speaker 1: Oh, she'll be part of your life? Then, oh she is?
Speaker 2: And you know she'll do little things like she's knitted Audrey little blankets for a bed and Audery will come home from.
Speaker 1: School and she's just fine. It's reminded me of when we were watching Paddington too. That's a housekeeper family has this old scott Is.
Speaker 2: The housekeeper said like, I want one of those used to live with us.
Speaker 1: And it does things like make you a nice if you're not feeling well.
Speaker 2: She's so special and.
Speaker 1: You're already going to mess it. She'll leave a big hole.
Speaker 2: Really really and she comes on a Friday, which is our bin day, and we we do not ask her ever to do anything other than cleaning, right, but she'll leave it.
Speaker 1: Have you finished? That bends? Put themselves out to be in one of them.
Speaker 2: No, but you even bring the beans in and do all this stuff that's not aladgeous anyway, will both of you are reclined.
Speaker 1: These bons won't themselves anyway? Squeeze it and then clean it up.
Speaker 2: No, So we're screening for a new cleaner to come anyway, a tough job, like it's not. They're not just a cleaner, though, are they? Like they do so much more. They actually keep your life on its axis as you go into the new week.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So how's it going so far on the recruitment drawing.
Speaker 2: Well, this lady came and she was very very highly recommended. A couple of girlfriends get her. She's got so many references like they adore her as well. Anyway, she came to the door yesterday she said, I'll pop over, come have a look at the house, give you a quote. Yeah, yep, sounds good. Anyway, Only when I opened the door, it was like she was or is absolutely stunning. She was I'm talking like off the Vogue catwalk stunning.
Speaker 1: She is behind her gorgeous.
Speaker 2: No. So, anyway, I showed her around the house and Chris.
Speaker 1: Did you know why you're doing this. You're only doing this out of politeness. You're not having a fox in the hen house.
Speaker 2: No, correct, And she left and Chris said, I think she'd be brilliant replacement.
Speaker 1: A lot of extra stuff I doing around the house path I'll tell me about.
Speaker 2: I said, it's not happening. He goes, well, no, she's got all the criteria we need. She's too pretty, that's why. And when you're working from home, it's no.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not supposed to ever talk about this. But Sarah fired years ago. Are cleaner, but who was not unattractive? Right? So she was with us for quite a few months. Sarah used to used to say, she's she's too friendly with you. She's too friendly with you. I went, she's just She says, I'm just friendly. Want to come in and chat with her? Maker a cup of tea, and she goes, tell me what she does. She lasts too too loudly at your jokes. So I'm a professional funny man. That's a that's a normal no. No, no, she goes, no, No, I know what you are and you ain't that so this hot she was actually a smoke show. She she went, she got she got fight for hotness, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast