Speaker 1: Hi, guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life on Cut. This is our very special episode. This is Usked Uncut where we answer your deep, dark and burning questions. It could be commedia.
Speaker 2: We actually haven't had one comedia question come in. We never have, guys, but what would they never have?
Speaker 1: They are just so you know the person who you're trusting to give answers to. Britt just walked in. We're recording off a little side table in my bedroom today and Britt will here we go.
Speaker 2: Britt walked in.
Speaker 1: And she squirted something into her hands, thinking that it was sanitizer.
Speaker 2: No, it was hair oil.
Speaker 1: So the funniest thing is we recorded two days ago for the other episode and I did exactly the same thing. I'm sitting there talking to her and making eye contact and I'm squating this oil into my hands and I'm like, why is it this Saniti was rubbing in. The dumber thing was that I was watching her do it, and I was like, why the fuck is she putting so much hair oil in her hands.
Speaker 2: Then I come in today and walk up do the same thing.
Speaker 1: I'm really serious talking about the topic and I start squaweding it in my hand again.
Speaker 2: And mind you, this is oil. This doesn't come off.
Speaker 1: My hands are like slippery McGee, slippery McGhee, like sliding into those dm slippery McGee.
Speaker 2: All right, shall we just get into it?
Speaker 1: Well, I do want to touch on something before we jump into today's episode. Oh you're gonna ask me what it is. You've taken a very serious turn. I'm concerned. Well, yes, I don't know how I feel about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You may or may not have heard.
Speaker 1: That Harry and Francesca from Too Hot to Handle have publicly broken up. Oh look, it was a sinking ship, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: So have you seen it?
Speaker 1: Harry put a big story out on his Instagram and Francesca put a whole video up on her YouTube channel. Well I haven't seen that one. There you go, there's the real meaty one. Okay, So what was Francesca's saying. Well, Francesca's was very, very distracting because she obviously recorded about seven hundred times then stitched it together, so every second frame it was like when somebody stitched it and it's like, it's not this continuous conversation, it's guilty. It was so distracting to watch, but basically she was saying that Harry wasn't into it the way that she thought he was. He just he was the one that wanted out. Really, I mean, I'm paraphrasing. I could be totally making it up. I watched it like eleven PM. But from what I have taken from the situation, it was more Harry's choice and Harry's doing than Francesca's. Yeah, Harry came out and said on his own Instagram that it was all him and he didn't feel it with her anymore and it wasn't enough and he just fell out of love, which I what, I haven't even got to the funny buy yet.
Speaker 2: It's just so ridiculous. I fell out of love.
Speaker 1: I mean I only proposed to her with a lollipop ring two months ago, but I already fell out of love. Times have been tough. It's a long someone else on the show and her friend for the entire time. You know, I got my five million followers and it's you know, now I'm not in love anymore.
Speaker 2: I've got to leave.
Speaker 1: But the funny thing is, well, I mean what I think is funny is she's so hot, like she's so beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she's like as a person.
Speaker 1: And I feel like the old Harrie at the beginning was like counting his lucky stars and being like, I'll never move someone like this again. And now he's like mah, thank you next, Like it's just he just feels nothing, you know. Yeah, But as we all know, like hotness is not indicative of how good somebody is in a relationships, Like if they're not a nice person, if they're not like hot on the inside, then it doesn't amount for anything. I completely agree, And I also it does make me wonder if it was ever real. Maybe not intentionally from Francesca's side, but one of them was writing that relationship for publicity. Yeah, And I mean if they've come out and said that Harry's ended it and she's really upset by it, maybe she was the one that actually was really invested because she was super invested in the show.
Speaker 2: I'm very devastated for them, truly.
Speaker 1: Well you're not my heart's bleeding, give us reality TV couple's a bad rap.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: I do want to say one thing, though there's been this there's this constant rumor that circulates after every single season of Bachelor, and it is that there is a contract and that the couple who wins has to stay together for minimum three months or a year or whatever it is. The sources and the sighting of how many months in the contract seems to change from source to sauce. But there is this mythical contract that exists. Guys, I can one hundred percent hand on my heart, swear on my life. There is absolutely no contract. Nobody is being held to say that they're together when they're not. The only reason why I think sometimes couples take a bit longer to actually come out and say that they're broken up than what they really have is because they're actually trying to make it work. They actually really want to be together, or they're seeing if they can make it work, and they don't want to publicly say, oh, we're broken up, Oh we're back together, oh we're broken up, because as you and I and brit and everyone knows, break ups are messy and they're hard, and sometimes navigating them in the public eye when you are not somebody who's been equipped to kind of be thrown into that limelight, that shit's hard. Well. The other thing is, yeah, I completely can concur with Laura. There is no contract, even when you enter it at the beginning. There's nothing that says if you win, you have to stay together, even for a week. I mean it did say that one contract that said I'd have to have at least two kids with the guy ands and then makes money. But fuck, like, yeah, you're in the home street last year.
Speaker 2: It's one more, one more kid out and then I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: But no, there's no contract. And I think the other thing is, yes, they want to give it a go, and if it's not working and they do want to break up, it's a really, really daunting time to publicly announce you've broken up. They might not be ready because once you announce it.
Speaker 2: It's insane. The media all over you.
Speaker 1: Every second article is there, the paparazzi are following you, like they just they're just not ready for it. So sometimes I think that they're like, Okay, this doesn't work, Let's just ride it for a little bit longer until emotionally we can deal with publicly saying it's over.
Speaker 2: Totally. I mean, I think you totally just nailed it.
Speaker 1: Like it's sometimes you're not emotionally ready to deal with a breakup, like in and of itself, let alone deal with the publicity storm that kind of follows that, And I hate it when there's this conversation which.
Speaker 2: Is like, just admit it, are you broken up? You're still together?
Speaker 1: And it's like, well, maybe they are, but they're just trying to figure out their lives right now and they're just trying to cope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're real people too. I'm a real human, Laura's real human. Everyone in reality TV are real humans.
Speaker 1: Anyway, enough reality TV chitter chatter, guys. As you know this episode it is our quick it is our down and dirty EP where we answer all your questions. Thank you to every single person who has written in questions. We have chosen a three treh for today. That's Italian. I don't even know if it is actually yeah, thats close.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we have picked three and I am gonna kick it off. So I love that you mixing it up a little bit. I never I never kicked this shit off. I'm here for it, all right. So I've recently found out that my housemate, one of my best friends, is chatting up one of my exes. This may seem okay to some people, but to me, this is ultimately breaking girl code. Here isn't just an ex. I was infatuated with this guy, and I loved him to the point that it took me a very, very long time to move on from him. She was there, She was my shoulder to cry on. She witnessed all the pain and all the hurt that he caused me. I approached them, both her in person and him over message, to tell them that I'm really not very comfortable with it, because it really does make me feel sick to the stomach.
Speaker 2: Am I overreacting?
Speaker 1: How do I best tell them that this is wrong, even though they seem to not understand why I'm upset by this. I want to straight up say that I'm not on board with this and that it is breaking the girl code big time. I think there's a few little indications here that it's wrong. The fact that she's told her friend how hurt she was and how in love she was, and basically that this really really tore her apart and she's not okay with it, and then her friend is still gone and sort of jumped on that bandwagon. I think it's really deceitful and quite hurtful. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Why do you have to go to your best friend's ex that tore her apart. I mean, I'm and this is gonna be different for everyone. This is definitely an individual opinion. It definitely depends on your circumstances and your friendship and all of that. So we can only comment on this as an outsider from what you've written. And I'm going to say, I don't think it's right. This has happened to me before.
Speaker 2: Morally it's wrong.
Speaker 1: Technically, they're not doing anything wrong because they're not together. It's just been a bit of a shitty friend. If it were to take all emotion out of this and look at this like completely, completely objectively, there isn't anything wrong with this situation. They are grown adults. They're allowed to make those choices, and and you know what, they're not in the wrong by doing that. Okay, now put them back in there. Because we're people and we have feelings, and we have to care and nurture the relationships that we have around us. The fact that she is prioritizing her relationship with this guy over your friendship is a clear indication of where your friendship lies in her eyes. You may think that she's your best friend and you may not treat her that way, but that doesn't mean that she's going to bestow the same the same kindness to you, which obviously she's not. And the really hard thing about this situation is you say that you don't want to break the friendship and you don't want to be in a situation where you can't, you know, continue to be best friends. If she does end up dating him and that causes you a lot of hurt, it is going to create a situation where you probably can't continue to be best friends because you have to put your own heart and your own mental health first. And if hanging out with your best friend's boyfriend who's your ex makes you sad, then you're not going to be able to spend time together. On the other side of this, maybe he is her penguin, maybe they are going to spend the rest of their life together, but that situation that might work out great for them, but it's gonna have the same impact on your friendship. Like she's not prioritizing your friendship, and that is a clear indication of where you stand. I think, yeah, I completely agree, and I wanted to add on to the back end of that, but you did.
Speaker 2: It at the end.
Speaker 1: Anyway, This is different if if she just wants took up with him, and she knows that they've got nothing in common, she doesn't even want to date him, it's not going to go anywhere. That's really really really low and really really shit and really uncalled for. If and this does happen, if they're meant to be together and they are just soul mates and they're penguins and they were literally destined to meet this way, maybe they were meant to meet through you, that sucks balls, but good for them. If that's their path and that's the way they got there. It's really really sucky for you, But you've got to let that happen, and you will have to extract yourself from the situation unless you can find it in you to get over it completely and move on and not let it affect you. But your mental health comes first. I don't think i'd be able to sit there and look at my ex that I loved forever with my best friend.
Speaker 2: It's messed up. But I know there are couples that do that. There are loads of couples.
Speaker 1: I think just to try and like look at this as well from a different perspective instead of just being like your friends in the wrong and you can't be friends anymore. Something to keep in mind as well, is are you over him? Like before they started hooking up, would you have said that you're over him? And is your ego coming into play here? Because we don't have control over other people, We don't have ownership over other people, and so if there is an ego element to this, which there probably is, then I think that their calls for you to kind of step away from that a little bit and allow somebody else to be happy.
Speaker 2: Like that's really important too.
Speaker 1: If it's too fresh because it's too soon and you are genuinely hurt by it, that's a different story. But if this happened, you broke up several years ago, you've dated other people, you've had time to move on, and it's just an ego thing, then I think that you don't really have a right to be as angry as what you are. Secondly, is that time heals everything. If your friendship is super important to you and they do end up start dating, you will not have these feelings for him forever. You will get over it. It's going to take a lot of working through, but there is a possibility that you can maintain a friendship if they decide to date. You just have to put some parameters in place to safeguard you. And one of those might be that you can't live together because it's going to be very difficult having your ex boyfriend and come over to your house. That's going to keep bringing it into your face. But I think there are ways around this situation where you don't have to constantly be hurt by it. Yeah, Okay, if you want to have sex with any of my ex boyfriends, you're completely welcome to them. Brittany, all stories you told me about your exes, I'm not going near any of them with a ten football. I will free to good home. I think most of them are still single.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Next okay, question number two.
Speaker 2: Okay, hi ladies.
Speaker 1: My partner and I went out for a dinner date tonight. We both had a really good night. We came home and my partner went to hang out in his man cave. He does this every night. So while I'm in the lounge room watching TV, he sends me a cock video jerking off in the clothes he's literally just worn to our dinner. So I go downstairs thinking it was a bit of an invite and I'm gonna get lucky when I get there.
Speaker 2: He says that he finished himself off an hour ago.
Speaker 1: I felt really awkward thinking that while hanging out by myself, he was jerking off down here by himself. I literally ran back upstairs. Is it wrong of me to feel that this is really awkward and I don't feel great about the situation. No, it's not weird for you to feel that that's awkward. No, because this is weird, so weird. This is like straight up legit weird. Okay, But firstly, before the cock video and everything, like, let's just wind it back a second. You've just gone up for a really cute dake together, You've just spent some quality time together.
Speaker 2: Why are you coming home?
Speaker 1: And the first thing that he does is to go and isolate himself from you, Like that is your opportunity to go to the bedroom to get on to pank attack. You're missing an opportunity to spend more time together. And I think if he does this every single night, the issue isn't so much that he's masturbating on his own.
Speaker 2: That's a whole, entirely different issue.
Speaker 1: The issue is is why is he spending that time to be away from you? Why can't you be a part of that time? Well, why isn't he prioritizing sex with you over winking himself off? There's lots of questions. The way I see this is like you just said, people masturbate. If he wants to masturbate on his own, that's fine, but the fact that it was right after you'd been out. He wants you to know it's live because the same clothes. But to me, if someone sent a video like that in that situation, that's hands down and invite, that's come down. I just think your boyfriend's lazy. Like I actually think he's lazy. I think there's more to it. I don't think that's laziness. Well, I mean maybe there are other layers to it. But I think that we all know it's easier to just go masturbate, especially for a guy. It's easier to masturbate. There's less effort, there's less time, you get straight to the end goal. Like, I think that there's a level of that comes into play here. I personally would have had a different reaction. I wouldn't have run away. I think I would have just said WTAF what the actual.
Speaker 2: Fuck and then run away. No, I just would have called him on it. I would be like, babe, fu, what what was that?
Speaker 1: If you're entitled to say that, I don't think you need to run away and feel awkward and embarrassed. There is absolutely absolutely cause here to sit down and have a conversation and say this kind of was surprising behavior to me. I would have thought that we were going to have sex tonight and that that was an opportunity for us to spend time together, and instead you went and masturbated without me. Like I think also there's a little bit of rejection loaded into that as well, because if you get did you get loaded into that? Because I was staring at you blankly, Actually that went over my head, because if if you have just gone on a beautiful date together and then instead of going home and having sex together, he's chosen to go off and do it on his own, there is rejection that kind of ties into that. And I think that this really warrants a serious conversation saying this hurts your feelings and you want to be included in this. All She's actually asked us, is it okay to feel weird and like, yes, that is okay, but I do think you need to take another step into this situation and figure out what was behind it.
Speaker 2: It might be innocent.
Speaker 1: He might literally say, Babe, I was just lazy, I was just a whim whatever, but there might be more to it, and I think you need to find out and you need to tell him how it made you feel one hundred percent. You need to be like, look, I it did make me feel really weird because I thought it was an invite, like we just had this amazing dinner and then I come down for you to sort of throw it in my face and be like, oh my mum, long done, like you're not needed type thing. So definitely have the conversation because, especially if this is not the first time, we don't know, but if this is a recurring theme, you need to address it stat or it's going to cause resentment in your relationship. I also don't want you to think that when we say like that this is a bit weird and a bit strange, that like there's judgment loaded into this. People masturbate That is a very normal thing. Like yeah, no, judgment, absolutely not. And guys will masturbate when their girlfriends are home just because they can't be bothered to have sex, Like girls will masturbate when their partners are home because they can't be bothered to have sex. I mean, it's very normal, it's very human. We all do it and it feels great. I think the issue is here is that there is a part of this where you feel left out. And I think that after a date night, it's a really special time to be able to continue to spend time together. You don't have to come home and go your separate ways. And so I think that there's a conversation about that, and then about the masturbating. But don't think that we're saying that masturbating is weird. Also, maybe maybe he that's his sense of humor. Maybe he just thought it was funny. Maybe he's just like, I'll just send my girl friend a dick pic. That might have just been what it was. Maybe not that. Maybe there's not that much to it. You know, we could all be overthinking it because every checker wants a dick pic. That's exactly what we've.
Speaker 2: During date night. From your long term.
Speaker 1: But romance, ah, the romance is a lave and well, alrighty, well, question number three. That was such a weird question to answer. I was really hard because I haven't been in that situation. You've never been sent to masturbating video from the long term partner whilst I'm in the house after dinner. No, Oh, well, they're probably number question number three. My boyfriend wants to have a threesome, but I don't really want to do it. I'm not really into it, but he says it's something he really really wants to try. Do I just suck it up and do it. I'm worried he may stray if I don't. Oh, this is so easy for me. Absolutely not. You do not have a threesome because you think your partner will leave you. If your partner is going to leave you because you said you don't want to engage with sexual activity with him and someone else, then your partner is a douche.
Speaker 2: How's that heard it here? For people?
Speaker 1: I'm with Bret, I think that this is a very, very black and white situation. The one thing that I will elaborate on with this is that it's really important in every relationship that you have standards for yourself, and there's standards that you live by so that you don't get treated in a way that compromises what you want in your life, and you start to get into a really slippery slope when you start moving the goalpost because you're worried that someone's going to leave you. So you start to drop your standards because you're worried that they're going to leave you. What happens is that you'll get into a point in your life where you'll have no standards at all, and so don't COMPREMI but don't want no standards, So you'll be laying I'm making a really poignant point here, but that's what we do.
Speaker 2: I was fucking terrible. Continue.
Speaker 1: You never want to get to a point in your relationship where you're doing things that you're not comfortable with that compromise your moral compass because you're scared of being alone. At the end of the day, he is not the right person for you if he wants things that are fundamentally different to what you want he if he loves you and he wants to be with you, then he will make compromises as well.
Speaker 2: I e.
Speaker 1: Not fucking another chick while you're together, pretty easy compromise. I think I would like to add something to the conversation come on in I I do know couples before that have been through things that are quite similar to this, and I have that a little bit of research on it as well, not for me but for the podcast. There are things that you can do to maybe satisfy his urges. So maybe he does just want to experiment with different things. So you need to ask him a why why he wants to do it. Is it specifically this thing that he wants to do, or is he a bit like bored just wants to try something new, So figure out why. But there are things So I knew a couple, for example, that they weren't happy to go and have a threesome, but they agreed to do different things like it go to a sex club.
Speaker 2: So they went and had sex at a sex.
Speaker 1: Club in front of strangers, but no one else joined in, no one touched them, they couldn't see the people. But it was just enough to do something new, to try something different, put some excitement back in, and then they just get got on with their life.
Speaker 2: It's like nothing happened.
Speaker 1: But I think the key with that is that both of them were willing participants in it. And the thing that worries me about this question is like, I'm not against reasons, go for it. Whatever makes you happy, so long as you're both consentually wanting that in near relationship. What worries me about this question is the dropping of standards in order to try and keep someone. So I'm all for what you just said, Britt, I think, like, really experiment, try different things. You might find something that you didn't know that you like as well. But I do think that opening yourself up to an open relationship, which is essentially what this will become like, that's not for everyone, and you know whether or not you're okay with that.
Speaker 2: He hasn't said that he's gonna leave her.
Speaker 1: She just said I'm worried that he will, so she's maybe you're insecure for other reasons in the relationship. Maybe he made you feel shitty for other reasons, or there's been trust issues or whatever. Maybe you'll say no and he'll be completely okay with that.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna know until you do it.
Speaker 1: But if it isn't an issue or an area of contention, look at other things that might work. It might even be as simple as just watching threesome pawn together. Something like that just something. I think you just need to chat it out. But like Laura said, and I cannot agree enough, if he makes you feel like he's gonna leave you because of this, then you should be the one that leaves him. It's as simple as that, you don't want to do something, and in no relationship, long term, newly dating, one night stands, anything, do you ever have to do something that you don't want to do. It's it's as simple as that, don't be embarrassed to say no, don't be pressured into saying yes, and don't feel bad to say no. I think that sometimes there's like a bit of a bad rap like people, especially when people have been cheated on before, they kind of think like all guys can all guys are cheaters. All guys want this adventurous kind of like experimenting or open relationships if they can have it. They don't like there are so many guys out there that are very happy in monogamous relationships that aren't going to, you know, make you feel insecure that if you don't satisfy them and open yourself up to other people, that they're going to leave you. This is not like this guy is not the only guy for you and if you guys are so misaligned on something that's very fundamental to your relationship, he's not your penguin.
Speaker 2: No, I agree there, you guy. I love it when we agree. Well, that was a really good range of question.
Speaker 1: Snart Actually, like some of them are quite deep and serious, and some of them were just like a lull fest. Who would have thought that we actually go through them and hand choose them to make sure that there's diversity and difference.
Speaker 2: Mate, get off your high horse. I do that every week, all right.
Speaker 1: Break goes through them and I'm just like, yeah, yeah, those on sound good.
Speaker 2: Perfect, Let's go with it.
Speaker 1: Guys, thanks for tuning in. It was short and shut. We've loved having you today. If you haven't already joined up on the Facebook group, we have a really awesome little Facebook community. It is Life Uncut Podcast. You can throw up your crazy dating stories, your questions about sex toice. I don't know, literally, you can ask whatever the hell you want to on there. We don't really moderate it. We just let you guys run free in the forest. I do want to make one comment to I get it a few times in the DMS, but I did get one today that made me really want to reiterate.
Speaker 2: This to you. Guys.
Speaker 1: Somebody started their ask guncut with please please, please please please keep this anonymous.
Speaker 2: It's so important you keep this anonymous. Guys.
Speaker 1: We will never ever ever say anyone's name or tell anyone a story. To be honest, Laura doesn't know half of these, she doesn't see them. I copy and paste it. I don't even screenshot it. I don't even look at your profiles half the time because I don't want to know who's behind it. We were all one big family. I don't want to see and delve into your life like that. We just want to help you as an individual. But you will always and I promise you we will always always be kept anonymous. So I just really want to stress that to you. And I did have one other thing I wanted to say, Wow, while you're on a roll, Brittany, keep it going. I just couldn't stop laughing. And I'm just so gobsmacked at how many people don't know how many holes a woman has. We put the bole on Instagram, Laura and put the bole up and it was just gobsmaking. I don't even have words. The thing was like, we didn't even plan for that section of the last episode. That wasn't even a conversation we had had prior. He just came up. And then Matt coming onto the podcast was totally rogue as well. We'd not planned it. He was just conveniently in the other room. He was conveniently listening at the door with the glass.
Speaker 2: He really was.
Speaker 1: And then the craziest thing is that I am. I mean, I'm surprised, but I'm also not surprised at all. I received hundreds of messages from people whose partners do not know how many holes the female and Natoby has between their legs, and that is crazy and hilarious. But also the number of women that didn't know how many holes they had. There were loads of women that wrote in just saying, oh, I'm gonna be honest, I thought we had to and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, where have you been all your life? Under a row?
Speaker 1: One woman who was actually so fucking funny, she wrote in saying that it was only when she gave birth that she realized that we had two holes, because she could still pee when she was ten centimeters dilated. I was like, that is crazy, wild times to learn new things about your body. So guys, If you have another question for ask on Cut for next week, send it on into our Instagram or you can send it in via Facebook. And if you haven't accidentally unfiltered for our Tuesday episode, which is just your most embarrassing stories. We love them, we need them, send them on in as well. And in the meantime, if you love this EPP, then hit posts, leave review and shared love because we all love