Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just say you will be scrubbing.
Speaker 3: To your heart's to lie.
Speaker 2: Now you've found us, ripped that dial off.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell Show Gold four point three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that made you promo team. Don't just chuck in there too early. Good Mine and team.
Speaker 3: Good morning Jack morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: Coome Mine and Patsy Morning. Let's get into it now. We have to. It feels this like I'm bursting to share what I thought of your scrub Daddy. Patsy, you go first of all, Oh.
Speaker 5: You know what, Jack, I am so impressed. You know what I've loved most about it is not.
Speaker 2: How can we just say, in case you just tumned in thinking what are they raving about? Scrub Daddy is a kitchen scourer.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's a sponge essentially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one that you've come across.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a face.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're going back into the story. He's long story, loge. Yeah, you're gonna times about Shark Tank. I start doing this to the family. It overtakes your so on the best most commercially successful bullets and Shark.
Speaker 3: It's a scare with a face, and yes, you know what you were right, you are meant to put your fingers in Daddy's eyes to get.
Speaker 2: I did yesterday. Yeah, like a little glovey kind of like a bowling ball.
Speaker 3: Yes, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: I love it most Jack, because Audrey, our ten year old is it's the new thing.
Speaker 3: It's like the new exciting for Kire and that old to life.
Speaker 2: It's in a bed with it. She wouldn't stop washing dishes. I love it.
Speaker 5: You've done me a massive, massive favorite. She's never washed a dish in alive.
Speaker 2: All right, I didn't realize that Patsy's actually recorded the live use of it. Okay, this is let's go to the kitchen sink yesterday evening.
Speaker 5: So we're putting Jack scrub Daddy to test, giving it a road test.
Speaker 6: What do you think or you're on frist.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's really good.
Speaker 7: Like I'm washing these plates because we had steak for dinner tonight and it was all staying with the steak juice and literally just in one swipe it's all gone.
Speaker 4: I know you've never washed up before.
Speaker 8: So I'm really impressed.
Speaker 2: Win a winner, and I really want this to be my job now because this is really fun because it soaks up a lot of water, which you want when you're washing dishes.
Speaker 3: M that is word for word customer. The conversation banker had with me.
Speaker 2: Really but they's nine year old with thirty three year old Jack Bost. I have to say I used it, Yester leaving right, so I deliberately didn't load the dishwasher, so we four plates were evening meal. I've been slow coicking a spag bowl for six hours, so it's a lot of nice and messy. Ten out of ten yes, I was stunned. Stunt put my fingers right in the middle like a bowling, well like his little backside, and gave it a girl as a scour right, that is a brilliant scower. I didn't think i'd be that impressed that I felt. I felt bad because actually I found myself saying out loud the words I didn't want to say, yes Dave, when I went this is a really good score, I also thought my life is over. Well, I'm impressed by a scourer.
Speaker 3: Did you bring the family into the kitchen?
Speaker 2: I actually held up one of the plates at one moment. This has take me less than five seconds, and they looked at me like, is he all right? Is he having another sort of moment? Is this another thing? Is this the second book, The Hum of the scour Me and scrub Duddy.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: When I was using scrub Daddy yesterday, right phrases, you thought you'd never said. I only know what scrub daddy is two weeks because of you, Notice that I actually read a Forbes magazine article about yes even away, I became interest, like, because just methought, you don't need any more scourers. Yeah, sure, there's enough scourers and every kind of possible variation on what a kitchen scourur can do and look like. And then some of this list comes along. Is it just a packaging the name or it actually feels like it's a different experience. I started raising a two thousand word article about what they did. Are there all millionaires? That's a shark Tank.
Speaker 3: I am selling every product to be on shark Tank.
Speaker 2: Do you ever dream about coming up with the idea and going on to Shark Tank and having got I do? I'm constantly scouring. I'm constantly looking for that idea.
Speaker 3: No way I would die in front of that tank.
Speaker 2: Can I give you my idea at the moment? And people laugh and I mentioned thinking he's joking rup but I generally think there's something in this. I just need to partner up with an inventor.
Speaker 3: All right, right, well the invention doing the invasion is the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I'm going to cut them in for two percent. Ninety percent of it is getting in front of the sharks. They can't do that. I can do that. Okay. It's a pillow, right for guys, that maps your face while you're sleeping. It shaves you. Now and now I know the first reaction is that think about it for a moment. Think about it for a moment. Every guy knows this. It's a pain shaving. You program the pillow before we get in a bed. It scans your face because you're like rolling around when you have your fingerprints taken. You know you do that. You roll the tips your finger you're rolling it out of the pedoth. It's mapping your face.
Speaker 3: Okay, what if I slide down the bed a little bit and it's done.
Speaker 2: My whole hair match your head. It knows that that's not that's not the bitch sha detect yeah, and then so it won't do anything. Actually moved back up there and it finishes that bit. It's scanned it all.
Speaker 3: All right. We'll call in now if you're an inventor and you want to help a Christian come up with how this works.
Speaker 2: Two percent of this ip will be yours, but I controlled ninety percent. Do I think there's something in the pillow razor?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean I'd love to not shave overnight pillow daddy?
Speaker 2: Can I train not like that? I don't know. Anyway, Yesterday, after I used you don't mate discumped out, there was packaging up everything for leftovers. This is a thing that's my job after every meal to get the necessary tupperware out. Yet we've brought in just for do you do you put everything away that you can pantcy for leftovers?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: When I go home from shopping, I even wash all the veg and fruit and put them in containers in the fridge.
Speaker 2: God, you are super. I just ram it in anyway, there can be any any anything anywhere when I put that stuff away in the fridge. Anyway, leftovers are as. I was packaging up the leftover spag bar, right, I was already feeling good about does he matterf Like tomorrow and Tuesday's radio show is crap. I've got a leftover spag bowl. Nothing bad can happen to me the next couple of hours, right, whatever news comes my way, the show falls over. Nothing works today. Yeah, so that's a shame in it. However, spag bowl is going to be heated up and it's leftover spag bowl. Anyone knows this, right, that spag bowl, no matter how good you got it sloking for six hours yesterday, it tasted nice. The fridge will add its pixie fridge.
Speaker 3: Magnet is incredible.
Speaker 2: That fridge magic overnight. When I get to have that tonight at midday, it's better.
Speaker 3: The flavors soak into itself. It infuses.
Speaker 2: What is it that happens?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, but I weirdly turned my nose up at leftovers for many years, and only in the last couple of years that I realize how much better food gets actually gets better in the fridge.
Speaker 2: All right, what would be Let's let's take a break, right, how we think about this is a big question. Now I need to rank your top three left, Okay, I want to know what's in there.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: That's a just shared with Jack another one of my future Shark Tank ideas. Right, it's a ride on you like a ride on mower, but this is a ride on vacuum cleaner for the house. I like that by that, Yeah, everyone's going to have a good time cleaning the house. It has two modes, so the classy kind of vacuum mode you go around once. First of all, you do your vacuum and then that's a lever I'm putting down now up down with the right levers to pull up the vacuum and let this is what I need to be okay. You know an inventor will do this bit okay for a small share in it. And then the left lever is it goes to mop mode. You go back around again mopping. Then third leader, which is in the middle of like a throttle that is like the Zamboni effect, you know what they do for ice rings, what I call and I'm going to trademark this's the home bony where it goes around giving it really good buff he whack sits up.
Speaker 3: You know, a fun way to do all the house cleaner. I'm just worried about how you get in and around the furniture. Yes, we've got a small patch that the the Home Bony would fit in our house.
Speaker 2: Soon to be trademark, don't anyone copyright that.
Speaker 3: It would do about one square meter. But then it couldn't really get around the table, around the coffee table, in between the couch and the wall.
Speaker 2: That sort of bit.
Speaker 5: That's when you have a handheld model gift with purchase.
Speaker 3: A handheld model is a vacuum.
Speaker 2: Very much in the early prototype stage, it would have the machine would know, you know what, yeah, thanks for you well lasers, it would map it all out. It would contour. It's the contour mode. You put in contour mode, it would map it out. Okay, like a Mars rovers it mapping all out. Then it would know it's got a side thing that comes out that's a real laver where it like it's an arm, you know, like inspect to gadget and arm goes out and it goes out the little Philly bits. Okay, great, can't wait to ride my Yeah, okay, the Home Mooney coming soon, all right. Leftovers Top three This Rancar Top three left over is Patsy. What's it for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, pizza for number one. Always better on the second day, my slow cooked red wine lamb shanks, and third is ten.
Speaker 2: Hang on, that sounds amazing, slow cooked red wine lamb shanks.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, they're always better on like the second even the third day.
Speaker 2: How that marination that's happened.
Speaker 5: It's in there and massages the meat and the vigi's and and then tendery chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, jackie boy, what's yours? Starting number three? Good to one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Number three is controversial soup? Oh I think this soup. Don't look at me like that.
Speaker 2: I made a note of my phone yesterday, right, don't even know why this came my head. I was going for a run yesterday and the only thing that dropped in my head was I do not respect sooner. Right. I actually stopped the run that I need to capture these amazing thoughts for future radio shows.
Speaker 3: I cannot keep it.
Speaker 2: I do not respect soup, I remember thinking in my head, soup is just bs. It's not a meal. We've been sold dismissed.
Speaker 3: As long as it's a chunky soup with stuffy.
Speaker 2: Who is getting excited about a leftover broth?
Speaker 3: No, because the broth all soaks into like your chicken and your vegetables and your noodles, and they become they grow over a wasted a top three.
Speaker 2: Into something still pretty disgusting. What's the best thing to a soup? Add bread to it?
Speaker 3: Sometimes sometimes if you leave it for two or three days, it can soak the water and broth in so much that it's actually not a soup anymore. It's just like a gluggie, which doesn't sound good food without the water, and it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Name me your favorite soup flavor.
Speaker 10: I guess chicken chick have chicken, just havens a nice fried chicken's worst watery dishwashers I do not respect, So I.
Speaker 3: Will bring in. I'll do a three day soup for you and bring it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well I'll try it. It's still be half decent even after.
Speaker 3: Three No, you haven't had the right seat. You're thinking of, like a tomato souper or pumpkin soup.
Speaker 2: I've never had a pumpkin soup in my life. So would you consider super meal?
Speaker 3: Yes, a chunky soup?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, chunky suit?
Speaker 2: Who was a Chunky's sort of thing you feed when you're in hospital. It's hospital foods. Because you can't eat proper meal like fried chicken hombony coming soup? All right? Before I even go into my top three leftovers? Who is with we? Who else does not respect soup?
Speaker 3: Chunky? Soup? Chunky say chunky?
Speaker 2: You don't tell me what I'm saying soup? You say, chunky? Who is a fan of soup? I don't know why I'm yet right now? Who does not respect soup? I do not consider soup to be a meal?
Speaker 3: Right well, you haven't had the tat water they give you in a restaurant, and they're bringing me the actual food, even though I say, pumpkin soup is thick enough to be considered a meal.
Speaker 2: Oh my word, who goes to restaurant? You ever ordering soup in the restaurant? I bet you do? I bet you do.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: We were talking about leftovers, and I was asking Jack and Pants so rank their top three leftovers. A good leftover, a great leftover when you think about it, excites the soul. Whatever happens today that's waiting for me, reheated, it will taste even better than original cook or bake or whatever you made it under. Jack gets to his first one his number three of leftovers, and that's where it all falls apart because he wastes that spot with something I do not respect as a meal or dish, soup.
Speaker 3: You gotta understand, we make a great super home chicken noodles vegetables. It's very chunky, and all the broth overnight on fage of it sucks into all the crevices of the vegetable.
Speaker 2: Right, are you getting excited with some real heated yes, yeah, it's so runny. Plus the other thing with that, you can't eat it in front of the human the mess and collateral damage. With soup.
Speaker 3: It is messy and noisy.
Speaker 2: It's like a dog eating a bowl of pasta seeing another human you care about, you know, like that. It's so I'm asking us morning known four one four one oh four three soup? Do you not respect to like me? Or is it one of your favorite dishes? Like Jackie boy, Let's go to Mark.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Mark, Good morning Christian. Hey sorry, Jack, but I'm with Christian. I do not respect soup at all. If you're gonna have a meal, Heather, a meal. If you're gonna have a drink, Heather, drink, you wouldn't chop up a steak and put it in your glass of water?
Speaker 7: Would you know?
Speaker 2: You said this in two or three dammy lines? You've finished him off better than me, Mike.
Speaker 3: What's like you last kind of soup you had?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 11: Okay, so this is not a good example. But Beck in New Zealand, we've got this thing called boil up and it's as bad as it sounds.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 11: So it's like pork bones, water, chris in potatoes in sometimes some doey dumplings and let's cooking.
Speaker 2: By a child. Watercress. Just that's it. Water.
Speaker 3: It's like someone put food on shuffles.
Speaker 2: Chucks and grass in there, water cress and bones. Oh you had me at bones, then you chuck your water crepe.
Speaker 3: Mike, you just hear the wrong kind of soups. I think.
Speaker 11: Oh no, mate, I tell you what, like the amount of people in New Zealand they eat boil up is unbelievable and the first time I tried it, it put me off soup for it.
Speaker 2: You have to try this now, Mark, thank you very much for como. You have a good day, you know, just Dale? Good morning?
Speaker 12: Yes, how are we?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Your soup defender.
Speaker 13: Sorry, mite, Oh, I've got Jack's back here. It's my grandmother's pe and ham soup. My friend, it's a multifested meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's in there? What's in there?
Speaker 9: Love?
Speaker 2: There's just a Swiss army knife of soups.
Speaker 13: It's a Swiss army knife.
Speaker 12: Yes, correct.
Speaker 13: What you top of the soup you put in the fridge for the next day, thickens, it turns into a paste and put it on toast.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, right, anytime I hear my nan used to make this because they didn't have a lot of choice. All their hand was potatoes and they threat of Hitler taking over the world, so they actually make it. Two, we've got more choice, we know more what's in the past. What is it actually? What is the sort of ingredients of the soup?
Speaker 8: Well, it's.
Speaker 13: Peas and then it's got hand bones and that type of thing, and it's also got carrots and shallotts and that type of stuff.
Speaker 3: But I love that you come into my defense. But I cannot I cannot think of a paste a soup as a paste on toast being a young man.
Speaker 13: But the bonus, but the bonuses to reactivate it.
Speaker 12: All you do is add water.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, that's your that's your name.
Speaker 13: But you guys have you guys are too stuck up?
Speaker 2: Yes, in this regard, very stuck up. Doubt Sorry, mate, not on this one. You've lost even the soup fat Jack, what's worse his soup paste with the condensed version of it. Let's go from Dow to Andrew.
Speaker 14: Good morning, good morning, and Christian Jack, pat's how you go all going? We're going to not respect the soup. I'm with you, Christian. It is a nothing, nothing, nothing, not even meal.
Speaker 3: But are you having a chunky soup with all the stuff and.
Speaker 2: The reason why you're chunking it up so it almost makes up to an actual meal.
Speaker 14: Well, this is the other issue I think that Jack has is that he has an unhealthy obsession with the word chunky. Chunky, kid cat, today's about chunky soup.
Speaker 2: Jack, It's a gateway to something chunkier.
Speaker 14: You're real worried. I'm really worried about the boy.
Speaker 3: I guess I do.
Speaker 2: I'm well here to have a chunky intervention.
Speaker 14: If a chunky soup essentially is like the old the old stereotype of British boiling.
Speaker 2: Yess yes, you know what I mean, and they came.
Speaker 14: Out the time of boiled meals are horrible.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, we have soup every week and we love it. That's all I can say.
Speaker 2: Wow, Jack, Pat, he's packing up his bull nose. His mum's called him in. I'm playing with those rough boys are going to you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show. Podcasts been a lot of debate.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of big talking arguments to the last forty five minutes of the show. It's time to bring the ready a family plan together. I've asked Jack and Pats. I brought in something myself. There's anything that's you're thinking about getting rid of, maybe taken to an op shop when they reopen. So bring indo the show today and if there's anything that you've got at home that you might normally take to an op shop and now we're in lockdown, people might actually want or need you often see these signs that say free to a good home. Jackie boy, what have you brought in?
Speaker 3: Free to a good Home? Is an excellent five hundred piece puzzle I did recently. It was a gift actually from Christian for our three year anniversary of the show. You gave me some Green Day merchant dice and.
Speaker 2: Imported from America.
Speaker 3: This is a beautiful Green dayzzle cost yes, and I loved it. But you only really do a puzzle once and then you've got your frame it.
Speaker 2: I see people that frame a nice gift like that a puzzle or keep it for other people to do.
Speaker 3: Wow, I've already pulled it apart again, so no chance to frame it now and again. You never do a puzzle port.
Speaker 2: I imported that from America because it's not.
Speaker 3: The only thing to come from overseas.
Speaker 2: Ever, that is hard.
Speaker 5: You don't give presents back to act.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Pertcy. Well that's because you're classy, lady.
Speaker 3: I'm not giving it back. I'm giving it.
Speaker 2: I think this is what happens if you eat a lot of soup. No nothing to actually lose your moral fiber because there's not enough fiber in it.
Speaker 3: This is going to go to a great home. Any listeners out there who love to do a puzzle and love their rock and roll, A Green Day Insomniac album cover post a five hundred piece puzzle.
Speaker 2: I thought that was your favorite album cover.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is, it is. I loved it. I love doing it. I had, I had take it back. I took a photo after it was done, and now I cherish the photo forever.
Speaker 2: Your phone other thousands of photos that all die on off phone. All right, Patsy, what have you bought in the gift I've given you?
Speaker 5: No, it's not. No, I've got some superfluous skier from Kmart that was in my cum A cutlry set, an ancho cutlery set. I got it for out the back for our barbecue area, and I got a few packs because you know, at Christmas time, when all the rallies lob on the house, you never have enough cutlery. But I sort of overcome.
Speaker 2: The sort of five thousand feeding the five thousand extra cutlery for the barbecue area. It's actually exterior cutlery, and then of course the interior.
Speaker 3: But this has obviously never been opened.
Speaker 5: No, it's not package unlike yours, Jack, which is all like soiled.
Speaker 2: Actually, you're right, COVID World, you're gonna have to You're gonna have to deep clean all those not soiled because you're an excitable sort of teenage fan dribbling on it.
Speaker 3: All the pieces in it, all the pieces they clean imported from America.
Speaker 5: Anyway. It's a very nice cutlery set, very well balanced. You're fine when you hold it in your fingers.
Speaker 2: And I can tell for the packaging came on, came on, well done. Mine is one. I didn't realize that I brought three weeks previously the same thing.
Speaker 3: Now we've talked about soil products.
Speaker 2: Unused, sealed, I'll be honest and say what this is. It's a totlet brush and two for one roll hold a set. Not just the old clean toilet. If you've had a heavy duty session, if the soup was too strong for you and went through you keep that bowl clean. Okay, this is brand new, unused it it's sealed, soiled. I've had it five years in house.
Speaker 3: Corn there a bit brand for us.
Speaker 2: But bang outside the outside wall and she goes the foulst thing your house. Okay, clean the old stubborn muck and then I just stand it in brown water and let it just boom a gate in the room.
Speaker 3: I hate everything to do with the toilet Brice.
Speaker 2: Sharp tank incinerator. Once she used it and then it prints off a three D brand new one that is the most UNI.
Speaker 5: Used to be worse though my Netta had one of those duney mets that you put around the bowl.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, A mat that was like U shaped around the bend and you put your feet on it as she sat down and stood up. Griss, Yeah, anyway, I don't know why we went panty Anyway, Guys, I think you already get my intentions. Free to a good home. Jack. That is seal.
Speaker 3: I can tell it's still in its plastic seal, never been used. You could own Christian o'connels brush show your friends from.
Speaker 2: My backside to yours. So if you want any things? What's more? Jack?
Speaker 3: It is a Green Day Insomniac album cover, five hundred piece puzzle an.
Speaker 2: The way you could give me a specific album cover like someone's about to pick cop. It's not dookie? Is it brand new brush? Roll holder, set and patsy what have you? Bory? Yes?
Speaker 3: Culor is it?
Speaker 5: How many pieces is it?
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 3: I forget all piece. You've got a little spoon beag spoon fork and so.
Speaker 2: Twelve sent lovely like a children's TV presenter. Four can knife, don't forget the knife nine four one four one O four three If you want any of these free to a Good Home.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Christian o'conls show podcast.
Speaker 2: Free to a Good Home. Have you got anything around ther house? That in all? Sooner? Since you were going to take to the op shop. When we can then actually someone might benefit from Right now we've each Mejack and Pats have brought something in. Some of us have been a little bit rude. Anyway, pass is kindly brought in. So you've got to what's that cutlery set?
Speaker 5: Yes, I said twelve piece, but I didn't do my math stright sixty a way.
Speaker 2: Sixteen there you go, sixteen pizza from Kmart. Jack, what's that there? I recognized it was a gift I imported from America from the official Green Day because I know your favorite band website.
Speaker 3: Thank you for importing this. The important tax met the dark to get the puzzle off the boat. I don't need anymore because I've done the puzzle and I really enjoyed it, so thank you for that gift.
Speaker 2: Actually, I even put an extra thought ins Bexuse I know that's your favorite Green Day album cover. Yes, people often get a nice puzzle framed.
Speaker 3: I didn't get it framed. I dismantled it. Well, it's too now because it's this mental okay, and I've had the fun of doing it, and I would like to pass that fun on. So thank you for the fun you gifted me, and now the fund can go to somebody else. It's a Green Day jigsaw puzzle, okay, talking.
Speaker 2: About fun or something funny, fun for your bum. It's a toilet brush, and it's a toilet brush and roll hold a set. Can I just say brand new, unused, sealed in its packaging. This is not touched my pan.
Speaker 3: Okay? You know the brush isn't for the bum, right.
Speaker 2: I've been doing it wrong.
Speaker 3: Fun for you.
Speaker 2: It is so clean, cold, eat your dinner off the backside of mine. It is so clean, like any English gentleman. Tilet brush and roll hold a set? Who would want these fine items? Four? One four one oh four three? Don't say this show doesn't give back.
Speaker 15: Kathy, Yes, Hi, Good morning everyone.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Kathy, welcome to the show. I hope you're bearing up well this morning, Kathy.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yes, doing well?
Speaker 17: Good?
Speaker 2: All right? Wonder what would you like?
Speaker 17: I would love the Green Day puzzle for my daughter to give to my husband for Father's Day.
Speaker 11: He's such a Green Day fan.
Speaker 2: They really enjoy this, do you know what I do? Share a shit and I'll have it around for years to come.
Speaker 8: He would.
Speaker 16: He's unemployed at the moment, so sitting.
Speaker 11: At home, he's not doing anything and this would just give him so much joy.
Speaker 16: You really would love it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm happy it's going to you, Kathy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brilliant, Kathy. We're sticking another color and all things from as well for Father's Day.
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 14: Oh that's brilliant. Thanks guys, and.
Speaker 2: Good morning for remembering it is Father's Day week Sunday, while the rest of Australia just forgets about it. It is the least significant day. My wife even said to me, sir, and I thought she was trying to wind me up. I think it's father Father's Day again. The next couple of months, it's a week Sunday.
Speaker 17: It's a week Sunday.
Speaker 2: Doesn't feel like it should be soon then towards the end of August. But good on your Kathy, Okay, take care, thank you, all right, let's go to have we got here? Jackie Jackie?
Speaker 14: Oh hello, yeah, what are you doing Jackie?
Speaker 2: The other way waiting for the bus?
Speaker 8: No, just walking the dog.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. It's a nice morning out there today, isn't it fresh? But funny?
Speaker 8: It's absolutely lovely. So I'm interested. Well, I was interested in the puzzle, but I think I'll go to the cuty set. I don't hurt to have extra nice and hawks and that. So so she when we get out of this lockdown, we can have people around, and you've.
Speaker 2: Got a nice sixteen piece set. Yes, thank you everyone, Jackie, thank you, thank you very much. And we're left with the brush. I actually thought this would go to a good home and I found one. I look at it. Jason, Good morning, Christian Tiam how are you? Yeah, we're good. You got Jason them?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 11: Thanks all right.
Speaker 2: Mate, So brand new, unused sealed toilet brush and roll hold a set.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, two single tradees living together and during COVID the one we've got definitely done some hard.
Speaker 18: Yeah, say no more.
Speaker 2: You could have it. You couldn't have it no more, Jason, enjoy it. Enjoy it.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We asked you did you used to make your own personalized answer machine messages? You remember we used to have the old unit in the house and some people could sing them and stuff like that and do all kind of weird and wonderful stuff. We have some people that did do that, and if you did, please give us a call nine four one four one four three. So listen, we've offered up a couple of bits we'll we'll have at around the house. Sit there's anything else if you have got anything, okay, anything at all that you think might go to a good home right now, and in all seriouses, people already do need help. It might be something that you think, oh, I'll take it to not shot in a couple of weeks time. We don't know what we're going to be doing in a couple of weeks time. There are people having it really tough right now. So if there is anything you've got that you would like to offer up that we can actually put on the platform of this radio show and share with people. Do let us know there's a lovely guy's done this on our show facebook page. Johnny is offered up a really nice look in timber bed and desk. It isn't one of those kids ones, you know where they've got the desk under the bed. Why don't they do those for adults? You work here, you know, you work up, you know, late at night, burning the candle both ends and you're tied to your bed above that office desk underneath it. Why either the age of ten or eleven, there's no more loads for grown ups. I bet Jeff Beze are starting out with one of those, and that how he changed the world. So if you do have anything you want to share, let's know, you can text us if you want four seven five O three one oh four three anything for free to a good home. Thanks. Look.
Speaker 4: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Do you remember back in the day then the old score answer machine? Before we had them on our phones you couldn't see them and had how many outgoing messages you had? You record your own obviously voice greeting and some people used to be quite creative like this. Do you remember George and Seinfeld? Believe it or not? George, is it at home? Leave our message? I must be out where I pick up the phone? Where could I be?
Speaker 11: I'm not home?
Speaker 2: And Ross and friends as well.
Speaker 3: We will we will call you back.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool. Do you used to do this back in the day? Give us a call? What was yours?
Speaker 4: Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Did you guys have the old school that unit answer machine.
Speaker 3: Yes, I recorded our family one at one time. And then you got to because I did the classic prank that you're doing. Hello, Hello, leave a pause. Oh sorry, we're not here at the moment. You're gonna have to leave a message, yeap, prankster.
Speaker 2: And then he came out of the womb when he was pranking.
Speaker 5: We didn't have one.
Speaker 3: You never got an answering machine, didn't have one, So.
Speaker 2: How would people leave messages?
Speaker 5: Or like, fine, don't just always answer the phone, because we kind.
Speaker 2: Of had somethe those cults, isn't it. You find out years Oh those boys have never told you that they called you, you know, all right, So here's some of the ones you did. This first of all, is from Kylie.
Speaker 16: High Christian Jack and Patsy. This is Kylie. I set up our answering machine in a little song done in the tune of here we go around the Mulbrew Bush.
Speaker 2: It went like this, we can't.
Speaker 16: Come to the phone right now, phone right now, phone right now. We can't come to the phone right now, So leave your name and number.
Speaker 2: We will get back to you real.
Speaker 3: Soon, you real soon, you real soon.
Speaker 16: We'll get back to you real soon, if you leave your name and number.
Speaker 2: I love that one. Do you know what, right, I'm going to play that to my kids today, right because they just presume the world has always been like this. They don't realize that this would be high entertainment. If I called it mate, they did that.
Speaker 3: You go, that is funny, Kylie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd hang up and call again together Christian Jack and Patsy. This is Kylie.
Speaker 16: I set up our answering machine in a little song done in the tune of here we go around the Mulbury Bush. It went like this, we can't come to the phone right phone right now, phone right now. We can't come to the phone right now. So leave your name and number. We will get back to you real soon.
Speaker 3: You real soon, you real soon.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to you real soon.
Speaker 3: If you leave your.
Speaker 2: Name and number. Genius.
Speaker 3: You know what, it is a huge, great novelty for the first time you call. Then every time you call after that, I'm leaving a message.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, right? This must have happened where people were calling with bad news. Yeah, the people used to have bad news, right, and you still got to go sorry and they come back play that yard all right, that must have happened. I hear those stories.
Speaker 19: I was going to Eileen high Christian years ago. I had the Spiceky song. So tell me what you want? What you really really want is my message on my phone answering machine. People loved it so much they were then leaving miss you becas I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want. Those days were the best. Regards Eileen, Simple.
Speaker 2: Times, guys, brackets were the best.
Speaker 19: I'll tell you what I want, what I really want, So tell me what you really really want. I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want.
Speaker 2: I want more of these this week. This is the best thing that's landed on this show this year. Have we got here, Glenn? Good morning, We're good Glenn. So answer machine your own message? What was it?
Speaker 9: It was from the terminator and no, I did the army and it went like this, a cyberline answering system model one oh one. You have reached and we would say our names, leave a message, we'll get back to you in the future, and now do it as Arnie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it starts.
Speaker 2: And then suddenly your backside kicks.
Speaker 18: Hanging up.
Speaker 9: I thought they're the wrong number.
Speaker 11: It was great.
Speaker 9: Took us about forty takes, but we had a blast doing it.
Speaker 2: They were the best designs. Glenn, thank you very much. Have you cool, buddy, Take.
Speaker 12: Care, Kevin Christian The Morning.
Speaker 2: The Morning, Kevin, I hope you're well. Your answer machine message, what did you do?
Speaker 12: We used to leave it. We're not used to be married to my ex wife. We used to get people press one for Kevin, press two for Crest eating pressed straight from the kids and then you sit there listen to and press the buttons trying to get in contact with you one of us.
Speaker 2: I've forgotten that we used to hear people leaving messages when you're in you can me bothered to pick up the phone. I even I even my mum always don't I know you're there? You know your mother just knows. And even like hiding under a pick up. Pick up, it's me, your mum, pick up, Stop mucking around, Chris, pick up.
Speaker 12: The man of time. People pressed the button. We got to the piers themself laughing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What have we got today?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 2: What did your parents get? Rid of. Our parents sometimes would in secret get rid of stuff. If you didn't use it for like ten minutes, it was gone, mainly stuff that they didn't like you playing with or listening to. Yesterday, my kids came up to me and said, can you you hook up the Xbox? You know, we really want to play with it now. And they haven't used that Xbox in months, so and so that about six weeks ago, I gave it away to a family that wanted it on this show and I had to tell them. They were like where to and I when someone who needed it listens to the radio show, They've got your Xbox. You didn't use it in months and they were like, mom, did you know this? My wife had authorized this right she threw me under the bus. Come believe your dad's done that? So yeah, what did your parents get rid of? Did your parents get with anything? And you mind your back?
Speaker 3: I loved every time the Melbourne Show came around because you get the stuff in the showbags. I had this tub of goo, that's all it was goo to play with and she gets I guess she didn't want to be getting in it all over stuff in the house, so she just gave it to my cousin and then acted like I didn't know you loved the goo, I loved the good.
Speaker 2: Isn't that where all stuff that you love went to cousins? Do you remember? And I think did you also always have a deep mistrust of cousins? And then we went to a family you get to together, never forget your cousin's going to be. They always used to get your stuff, did they? Cousins? All right? What did your parents get rid of? One? Oh? Four? Three? Other? Two topics? Today? Then have you been injured by a fish? Just running a story and the tub of fish? If you can remember? Have you been injured by a fish? And this must have happened to people when we could travel away on holiday, where I've often wondered about people who get quite far away, whether even when they're a road trip. You drove for six seven, eight hours in this country, or you flew to Asia, and suddenly you have that horrible realization you've gone all that way, and you're like, oh my god, I've suddenly remembered, we've forgotten what did you forget? You went all that way and suddenly remembered you'd forgotten what? All right? So you three topics are what did your mom and dad get rid of? Have you been injured? Buy a fish? And you went all that way and suddenly remembered you'd forgotten.
Speaker 4: What The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: My kids yesterday said, look, please can you hook up the xbox? And I had to tell them I gave it to one of you six weeks ago. You go down too well in this extended lockdown. They looked at me like they didn't.
Speaker 3: Say, but they were just like, you love those listeners more than you love your own children.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Four one four one O four three. Those are the topics this morning, Steve, Good morning, Good morning, Steve, Welcome to the show. Which one are you calling in about? Our parents gave away?
Speaker 15: Parents gave away? But it's more what my annie and uncle gave away and I received. Okay, yeah, my annie and uncle gave me twenty kilograms of lego.
Speaker 2: That's I can't you imagine because lego aways very little, like what half a gram?
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 15: After I had my first child, they said that, well, I don't think any of our kids are going to have children, so they said, you know what a time to pass it on. You've played with that lego for years and years and years when you used to come over and play with my kids for hours and hours and hours. So guess what you've had? Child number one? That's all yours and that.
Speaker 2: Is yeah, I can't remember had many. I'm gonna have to text Hamish blinking how many key those of lego do they have on lego? It's going to be around around that. That is a huge amount. It's a surplus.
Speaker 15: There's over nine tubs.
Speaker 2: And also they give it to you what when you you could have just been born babies and aren't too good with lego?
Speaker 15: I was stucking up. I was stucking up, ready to.
Speaker 2: Son, I know you can't talk yet or indeed stop pooping yourself and all this leg will be yours. And also my feet are tingler that was standing on nine knos worth of lego does n't put away?
Speaker 15: Yeah, absolutely, I have stood on so many and I got to say I want to name them. Catherine, Darryl Harvey, I love you, I miss you and can't wait to see you again.
Speaker 2: That's great. And now Steve, what happened to all the legos? So you've got given it?
Speaker 15: Yep, And to be honest, we're still adding to it with the show Lego Masters. It's a Lego is just getting a new profile and getting a new it's getting a new gears.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 15: And to be honest, well we'll we'll never get rid of it now. It's it's I reckon retail way. It's probably worth fifteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Leave it in your wheel street prices. At the moment. This is going for Primo. They always say, investing Lego bricks and water. Steve, thank you very much. You kill mate, Marty, Martin.
Speaker 20: Mary, Yes, yes, hello.
Speaker 2: I can much. And now to clear Martin, you went all that way and you forgot.
Speaker 20: I was in Paris for a meeting, and I went to Brussels for another meeting, and I was going to fly to Dubai that afternoon, and I sat around before five hours waiting for my flight. I got to check in and realize that I'd left my passport in the hotel safe in Paris.
Speaker 3: Oh, those hotels safe, I've never used them. No, I'm just going to leave something.
Speaker 2: Oh God, and I have. I've left so many house keys in them, and that why do you have those vaults here? You don't have one at home. You're Jason Bourne who's after your death. That's what I've got is death. Have this south to my cards? What did you do other than just cry all your knees?
Speaker 20: So I called my friend in Paris who was at the meeting with and forced. He was supposed to go away to Normandy for the weekend because his daughter had a late doctor's appointment. He didn't, so I got a hold of him. I got the last train from Brussels.
Speaker 9: Bang.
Speaker 2: And we're going to need We're gonna need to flip chart right now to start joining all these it's just now major crime thing tracking across Europe.
Speaker 3: It does sound very James Bond's appointment.
Speaker 20: Yeah. And then yes, he met me, looked at me and I was sprousled, and he said, you look like you need a beer.
Speaker 2: That's not what about six?
Speaker 20: And fortunately I had a very understanding boss. He didn't complain about the seven thousand dollars in airfare changes. But that was okay too.
Speaker 2: The boss as the trip to Normandy. Yes, exactly, exactly, all right, Marty, thank you very much. You cool cheers, Bye bye bye now.
Speaker 4: Chris, you know Connall show podcast?
Speaker 2: What did your parents get rid of? Have you been injured by fish? And he went all that way and suddenly remembered you'd forgotten what This is unbelievable. Pats just emailed me. Christna Concording is supposed to be doing some work right now. We do understand. When I was about ten, I got a really bad fever and was in bed for six weeks. My brother, my elder brother, got me a gorgeous pippy to cheer me up. My dad hated this poor dog and got rid of him. Once my sister and I went for a walk around the block. Coming towards home, a young boy had my dog. What I said, that's my dog? He went an old man just gave it to me.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 2: Imagine the look of utter fear on my dad's face. When we returned with the dog, he said it had just gone missing. Do you know what we're can be doing some big Father's Day stuff next week? We have to do a funny one day simply court and I speak of this as a dad. Your dad, dude, what is shocking? Do you have a dog?
Speaker 3: Away?
Speaker 2: Turns out you can if you're a dad. All right, let's go to the lines up first. Then we got Liz, Good morning, Liz.
Speaker 6: Hi, Christin, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Liz. Have I understood this right? With? My phone says to me, you really calling from New York City?
Speaker 6: I am indeed iming one O four point three to keep the home sickness at bay.
Speaker 2: I mean New York awesome? Awesome? And what are you doing working out there? Have you moved out there?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I'm working here for a number of years, not sure exactly how many.
Speaker 2: And tell me this list? Does it feel nice when you're here? Do you also get them when you stream the show? Are you getting at the traffic news and stuff like that?
Speaker 6: I am And all the Melbourne advertisements makes me feel like I'm at home.
Speaker 2: Winston with a why is still going?
Speaker 11: Strong?
Speaker 2: Fear not? It's all good to hear, all right, Liz injured by fish, Thank you for listening to the show in New York. Liz, what's your story?
Speaker 18: So?
Speaker 6: I was on a corporate business fishing trip a number of years ago, and I caught a fish. But I was terrified because I didn't want to touch the fish, so I put it on the floor. I stuck my foot on it and tried to pull the hook out, and the hook flipped out and got lodged in my nose.
Speaker 2: Happened and there's something about Mary in their mouth, didn't they? There's something about this? Oh my, what happened next?
Speaker 20: Well?
Speaker 6: Fortunately the professional group I was with were medicos, so it was all solved without too much drama and no no real terrible scars.
Speaker 2: So I would have to send you a little care package from Homerkare. We'll sticks and vite it crumbled in the post.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that would be fantasy.
Speaker 2: We aren't going to pack it. I'll do have the next couple of days. If there were like three things we could get right from Melbourne and we will package it was sent out to you. What would you want in there to remind you of home?
Speaker 6: Okay? Well, Violet crumble Veggimi yep, and Smith Chris gotcha?
Speaker 2: Okay, what flavor? Yeah?
Speaker 6: A pline please?
Speaker 2: I don't know what American customs, which is almost as strict as Australia, are going to make up? How vegg you might all right? This We're package up a care package for you. Okay, thanks for listening. Take care out there, Thank you so much. All right, thanks for listening. Kim, Bye bye bye Lis Kim, Kim, good morning, good Kim. Yes, I'm here, lovely good stuff. Me too. We're all here. We're already Kim, which one a he calling in about? Oh you remembered you've forgotten something I did.
Speaker 17: I actually went away for a week on a quilting retrace and got up there and I'd packed my car and had all the important stuff like the sewing stuf up with me, and got up there and remembered I forgot my clothes for the week.
Speaker 2: It was the excitement of that quilty retreat. You packed, then you packed the old sewing machine, the old Bernie. Now what have you got? All the needles and threads?
Speaker 17: You forgot clothes and I forgot my clothes.
Speaker 2: It was as part of the could they now turn that into a challenge, people had to make human wardrobe. So Kim's going to need a hat, a pash miana, some pajamas, get some girls retreat. I didn't know you could go on such a thing. How amazing.
Speaker 17: Yeah, absolutely, We were usually doing once or twice a year, so like we haven't been able to aplate. But it's awesome. But yeah, I was up there for a week in the era rat.
Speaker 2: By the way, what did you do with no clothes?
Speaker 13: Well, one of the girls.
Speaker 17: Actually her daughter was coming up, so she saved me and brought them up the next day.
Speaker 2: So it's about the lost property school. You know, the shame of having to go there lost property, Sir, you have no choice, I recover.
Speaker 18: I know.
Speaker 17: It's like getting off the plane. And yes, she said, thankfully, I haven't listed.
Speaker 2: Kim. Thank you very much. Cool, take care. Let's go to Mick. Mick, Mick, Mick. There's more of a delay to Mick, who's here in Australia right than one was to Liz in New York. Mickey, damn. It is a shame because this guy you spoke to, yeah, just for all the news. He's got a great story about being injured by fish. We were trying to get Mickey boy back nine four one four one o four three. Then this morning, what did your parents get rid of? Have you been in jurby fish? And you went all that way and suddenly remembered you'd forgotten what?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast more than Christian code.
Speaker 2: Great. I'm glad we got you back, buddy.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the fage.
Speaker 2: No no, no squite right. I know you've been a whole doing for quite a few minutes, but Jack said, You've got a great story, a doosi, a story that we need to hear.
Speaker 18: All right, I was injured by a ten foot long stuffed hammerhead shark.
Speaker 2: We need to hear this story. Man carrying on, How did it injure you?
Speaker 18: Well? I was working at the museum as a lab tech back in the early eighties and back in the old museum, and we had an open day for people to come down and see all the archives underneath, and we're putting up some displays and one of them was his ten foot long stuffed ham ahead shark. And I was carrying it on my shoulder, and sharkskin when its dryes like sandpaper. It's very abrasive. And the damn thing's tail got caught in the door as I was walking along, and it's ripped it back across my shoulder, across my cheek, and it looked like I'd been hit with a scour or a cheese grater.
Speaker 2: Who knew that that shark skin dries. We've all learned that today.
Speaker 3: The ald slippery, Yes.
Speaker 18: Well, yeah, apparently when they went they yeah, you know, like a bon Jovi of them.
Speaker 2: But she went dry pretty sure, John and Richie named it after that fact, The.
Speaker 18: Morning did hut out dangerous.
Speaker 2: Even dead, they can still get you.
Speaker 18: Hm hmmm, laughing point at the museum for quite a while after that.
Speaker 2: Ye, all right, and what do you do now, Mick?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 18: Well, I have been a care of for my mum, but she's just gone to a nursing home. So I'm technically a bum.
Speaker 2: You're not technically a bum? You still he's still mad at me.
Speaker 18: Well, maybe it's somebodyole that I got classify myself as a bum.
Speaker 9: I'm comfortable there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh well, I know everything's all right, Mick. Thank you very much his story. We'd love to send you a prize as well.
Speaker 18: Oh thanks terrific, Right, buddy boy, take care, okay, have a good day or by now.
Speaker 2: I think tomorrow that's the thought of being injured by a dead stuff shark. I think tomorrow. You won't believe what injured me. There must be more stories if we've got injured and unusual manner. Jeff, good morning, Good morning mate.
Speaker 7: I was seven eight years old and had an ever cushioned and my mother gave it to one of her friends, feeling whether she sold it for fifteen hundred dollars because of the quickers on him.
Speaker 2: Oh, it isn't just a cash funny on this. Why did your mum get rid of your beloved abercushion as a kid?
Speaker 7: I have no idea. I was oblivious to the fact. I think.
Speaker 2: Benny and the other three patsy what they called Benny.
Speaker 5: Benny Agneta Benny bey On and I always forget the other one.
Speaker 2: On the far left, doesn't she that one? Wow, Jeff, that is a sad old story mate.
Speaker 7: A bit of a divastation when you're young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't forget that. You don't forget that. That's in the hurt knocker. All right, Jeff, thank you very much and cool, thank you, Jeff. Uh Lisa, Hello, hello, Lisa. You've been injured by fish?
Speaker 21: I have. I was in Tahiti, uh and I was six months pregnant, having a lovely old time snorkeling or just off the beach, and I felt a bit of a chomp on my leg and I looked down and a parrotfish and attached itself to my calf. And so I'm coming raking out of the water as fast with my whale like body could take me with a bow wave in front of me from my big belly and beating the parrotfish.
Speaker 8: With my snorkel.
Speaker 21: I'm still what the goggles on, but I've ripped the spokele off beating its bloody fish while my husband is laying on the on the beach, absolutely tacking.
Speaker 2: Camera.
Speaker 21: You know, I thank you thankfully before the days of the instant camera, did you manage.
Speaker 2: Do the fish mash to release you from its grips?
Speaker 21: I beat it off with my snorkel and but it took took a little chunk out of my legs.
Speaker 2: I got what he wants. He's happy, he's got lunch. Takeaway.
Speaker 21: Wasn't a snorkel for the rest of the day because so worried the blood in the water would attract the shark?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course. Wow, Lisa, that is a insane but brilliant story. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Christian of Kyle's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: What a story that gives us today's time waste Son SriLankan authorities have made it illgal now to drive an elephant while under the influence of alcohol. So what before that? Were they just like loads of elephants outside the pub and I'm like, God, don't mind him, have one or two. But if you're here all night and you're getting the old nanny elephant home, it isn't on. Sure is the elephant drinking with you? I'm sticking that tusk and it's being next to you. If you blow over zero point six one driving an elephant, isn't it riding elephant? You will face criminal charges.
Speaker 3: I had to do a breath test as well all the way out.
Speaker 2: Yes, maybe the police are also on elephants as well. So today we're looking for your drunken songs. Drunken songs. Brune Mars has been drinking easy, Bruno, you uptown drunk.
Speaker 3: Silver deserved.
Speaker 2: I can tell when Jack's got stinkers. He's super generous to me. Moves like Jaeger Gold. I don't know what that was. By the way, you can see Exorcist, I started to do that. Hanson have been drinking. Oh no, so young hops Silver. I did shots with the Sheriff Bronze somewhere hung hung over the rainbow.
Speaker 3: Damn it you approach the possible silver plus silver.
Speaker 2: Could have been today. Still don't worry. I've got that spank by left over for lunch today. I'm still good to everyone. I will always love you guys. No, seriously, guys, I will always love you guys. I'm totally serious right now, I'm not drunk. Silver Plus smells like teen Vonnet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, god, that's it.
Speaker 2: Got one in there, drunken songs. What have you got, chack?
Speaker 3: Girls just want to have rum Go on, listen to the Silver sweet bile of mine. Yeah you're thrown up with when you bronze hungover Beethoven? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, alright, Silver and we love the song. Good vibrations, great, good vb rations?
Speaker 12: Do you hear that?
Speaker 2: You hear that? It just went that shocking the That is your worst of the year.
Speaker 3: I've wanted to do it because of course it's sung by Marky Mark and the drunkie Bunch.
Speaker 2: Wrongs for that little bit at the end. Hugh Critics Today, Harsh Times, The Christian O'Connell show podcast, Jackie Boy, you poised, Yes, Jackie Boy is going to be haunted today reopened the producer gave him a better version of one of your time wasters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no one I could have. I did good VB Rations for good Vibrations, and he said good Libations was sitting right there.
Speaker 2: Great name for hipster bar as well, and that would have been a gold. All right, we're looking for your drunken songs, won't you? Won't you take me to Drunky Town?
Speaker 3: Silver?
Speaker 2: Sorry, John, I think I screwed up for you, buddy, chunder struck Silver plus that came in about fifty thousand times. Purple Sways, little fellows had a few. There be a taxi gold Absynthe in the UK, sort of anak in the UK.
Speaker 3: Bronze.
Speaker 2: I got moves like stagger By Malibu five gold. That's a double of the world down Marky Boy, to kill him me softly Gold, David World Walking on Moonshut Gold, Tipsy Dancer Silver, Vic Bittersweet Symphony Silver, tough like Connin spewing on the dock of the bay Gold, No surprise. I don't know that it comes from listener Justin Barock around the clock. That is great gold. Who are I still have that? When I got really bad hangover, I thinking it's going to do anything like reverse six hours of drinking a little fizzy thing and a glass of a hundred millimeters.
Speaker 3: The nutrients and minerals back in that's all I'm missing. Oh turn bout the clock.
Speaker 2: Baraka, Well don't Craig, Uh, don't cry for me, yeagermeister, Silver love me Bender, Silver plus deserve more Pete slurred lines, Gold getting giggly with it. Chris, well done, Uh, paralytic be beatles Ron, You're the rum that I want living in. John's done a few, Well done, Matthew. All right, we are back tomorrow morning. Hopefully we'll get some more of these from you. Today we're talking about old school all some machines you know, we needs to be to record your own messages like this one.
Speaker 16: We can't come to the phone right now. Phone right now, phone right now. We can't come to the phone right now. So leave your name and number. We will get back to you real soon. You real soon, you real soon. We'll get back to you real soon if you leave your name and number.
Speaker 2: I love that one from Kylie. This is Eileen, Hi Christian.
Speaker 19: Years ago I heard the Spicecy song, So tell me what you want. What you really really want is my message on my phone answering machine. People loved it so much they were then leaving miss you Beckers. I'll tell you what I want. What I really really want those days were the best. Regards Eileen, We're.
Speaker 2: Seriously going to find a way this week of doing a weekly feature called those days were the best and I need one more time. I'll tell you what I.
Speaker 9: Want, but I really really watch.
Speaker 19: So tell me what you want, what you really really want.
Speaker 13: I'll tell you what I want, what I really really watch.
Speaker 19: So tell me what you want, what you really really want?
Speaker 2: My favorite one, though.
Speaker 16: We can't come to the phone right now. Phone right now, phone right now.
Speaker 2: If you did this, email me today. Let me know what you did. You made your own answer machine message. Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. You real soon if you leave your name and number. One last request for you over the next couple of days. Oh, you always look so nervous when you ask you to do something. Anyone who asks. Yesterday, however, I've been asked to record a new voicemail greeting for when celebrity is call for who's calling Christian? It's off the nine o'clock they'll hear me. Go hey, if you're trying to call us, call back tomorrow morning or leave a message.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want to hear your voice absolutely.
Speaker 2: I can set it up for who can do this.
Speaker 16: We can't come to the phone right now, phone right now, right now, We can't sing.
Speaker 3: I'll write you lyrics if you sing it.
Speaker 2: All right, deal.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast