Speaker 1: Carl Breger, you're listening to the Christian o'kyle's show podcast.
Speaker 2: What do you mean in your favorite curry house getting an Indian sit down mail with your missus and a guy who looks a bit light? But it's surely it can't be Tom Cruise because he's Tom Cruise and this is just your favorite Indian. But Tom Cruise is in that curry house in Birmingham, England, enjoys the chicken teakum massara so much on a Tuesday night, calls the guy over and asks for it again and polishes that off. Greedy mister Cruise. There is a photo that of course will go on the wall with all the other photos of the proprietor of a Shahas in Birmingham, of a very safely choreographed COVID lineup out the front social distance Tom Cruise from the start suck a sort of diamond formation and with TC at the front there it looks like he had a nice meal. He hasn't. Yeah, And also if anyone who's been Ana carry has it's completely sober as well. So this morning we want to know which celebrity have you seen and more importantly, what were they? Eating ninety four one four one four three. First of all, let's go to Billy Goome morning.
Speaker 3: Billy, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 2: Okay, first of all, the celebrity. Who did you see?
Speaker 3: I saw Kevin Right tucking into a cross.
Speaker 2: We're going straight to the top of this one during his prime ministership or during his prime minister ship mate, messy old thing to have with a shirt and tie, isn't it not my favorite? He was going all right, chucking into that ravenous appetite of mister. I mean, I'm sure it takes up a lot of energy being Prime Minister of Australia. Who'll be hungry? And what kind of coross on? Do you think it was there? Billy? Could you get close enough?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure? It looked like a little bit based up. I was like, goodbye, it wasn't your average. So yeah, that was a good one.
Speaker 2: He says. You have to guess ham and cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ham and cheese.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Let's try and get Kevin Right, contact him. He's very good on Twitter notes social media. Why didn't you ask him to call us? Start next week on who's calling Christian? And the only thing we want to ask mister Rudd, is is where was this by the way, so we can get a bit of detail for mister Rudd.
Speaker 3: It was a little cafe in Brisbane. I actually got a photo with him as well. Security happy, but he stood up. But he's actually a big in it.
Speaker 2: You won't mention this bit tall. Maybe he just got bad angle. Want to spread Melissa's rumors that Kevin Rudd from a maybe hold back on the croissants. Kevin whoa easy there and all that cheese baits in there? Mister can you remember the name of this place in Brisbane?
Speaker 3: Comes it's a little cafe but he's security all around here, But I am I just him you might if I get a photo and he just put his hand and down and yeah it was up for it.
Speaker 2: Do you think as they're moving, mister eagleer is moving? Is this finishing? He's just sat down. It's a bit more. It's just brushing a bit more. Mister Rudd, is a bit left on your chin. Billy, grow on, thank you very much. Strong start there with Billy.
Speaker 1: Peter Peter, Hello, Ronan Christian and Peter.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show. First of all, who was the celebrity.
Speaker 1: The famous chef Ian Hewittson.
Speaker 2: What was the chef eating?
Speaker 1: He was homing into a bag of steam dim Sims.
Speaker 2: Fine dining. You say a bag, It feels like a horse with a nosebag. Peter, that's great. Where did you see this amazing event?
Speaker 1: He was in Fitzroy Streets and Kilda. It was about one o'clock in the morning and he walked out of one of the takeaway food shops next to Leo's and strolled across the road back to his own five star restaurant. Mentioned the dim Sims a one way just in.
Speaker 2: The street as well. People eating in the street. That is great. So we need to also speak to Ian hewitt So now on on who's calling Christians well as Kevin rob with the ham and cheese Corostan on the bag of that's a great one. Peter, thank you very much for sharing. Have a good day to yourself.
Speaker 4: Kim, Hey Christian, how are you going?
Speaker 2: Jim Okay? Who was the star? Who did you see?
Speaker 4: Got another fan of the old Giam Simms, John Fannon.
Speaker 2: And I was tuck into a noseback get stuck phansie. And where did you see him? Where do you see the great John Farnament many years.
Speaker 4: Ago, late eighties, early nineties, when we were playing netball. We stopped at the Near Himself pub just out of Warrigal on the way home with a friend and yeah, John Fannon was here and he bought dimmies for a few girls.
Speaker 2: Oh it wasn't just a girls.
Speaker 4: I was a huge fan. I had him plaster it all over my bedroom walls. I knew who it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you keep one of those dim simony that he left and take over for the DNA so she could replicate him?
Speaker 4: No, I should have done that. I should have I could do that with Brett Lee though, I've got a towel with your sweat on it. I should do that.
Speaker 2: How did you get a tower? Brett Lee? Swell.
Speaker 4: We're at one of the games at the MCG, one of the cricket games, and we were up and my husband known I was a big fan. He'd not long wiped his face with the towel, threw it down and my husband asked a security guy and he gave it to me. So that's in a bag or wrapped up.
Speaker 2: Mate, mate, because just brilliant, miss this big fan. It's incredible, Kim, not just one store. You've giving us two several hats off. We'll send your prize for that. Kim. Wonderful, so thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Put it with the tower, Bretty Swell.
Speaker 1: On the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, I once had a sit down meal with David, Victoria Romeo and Brooklyn Beckham. Now the keyword here is the cent off, A sit down meal. Are you thinking restaurant? Yeah, of course, is he at the table with them? Well, let me continue. I was in La coaching footye and his kids were part of the footy school team, myself another coach with his two young kids all day and David asked us to look after him while he nipped off to do a quick photo shoot with Victoria, for which we were rewarded with a sit down meal with the family. Adam McDonald's word is a family restaurant. It's a sit down, very quick meal. What's that? Four seconds? Becker made a big mac meal and a side of ten oaks. Now that's great, Jay, thank you very much for email. All right, the school he's in a couple of course, and who have you seen? What were they eating? Donna?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: Who was the star first of all, Donna.
Speaker 4: I saw Jackie Weaver in subway, in a Truca subway.
Speaker 2: Yes, chuck into a big old sub roll.
Speaker 4: Or ah, that's sixth inch not the foot long.
Speaker 2: No, that is amazing. What a great actress, Jackie Weaver enjoying a nice subway. That's great, Donna, Thank you very much, have a good day.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Christian spit my name and no teachers used to say that to me. Christiane and Peter, Good morning, Peter, Christian.
Speaker 4: I saw Heap joining an apple.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean, there's so much here, the great heath Ledger, huge loss. And you saw many sing an apple where.
Speaker 3: It was on the side of the ned Keully movie.
Speaker 2: And what was it? It was this mid scene or was he just in between takes?
Speaker 1: I just come out of a wardrobe or out of makeup. Yeah, yep, and grabbed the bike away before heading off to sick.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Can you remember if it's a green or red apple? I'd have him down there with a red.
Speaker 4: Apple on a long day.
Speaker 2: Peter, thank you very much. Sure you're celebrity spotting there. Thank you, thank you the show. Thanks you, uh Sally.
Speaker 4: Hi, Christian, I saw Sean Connery in a restaurant in London back in the seventies.
Speaker 2: What was heating?
Speaker 4: Well, the funny thing is he was in a table close to us. I was staring at him so much he had to move, so I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Waiter. I feel uncomfortable. Here's a stalker in my suit. Look Christian O'Connell Show podcast