Speaker 1: The Chris Jan O'Connell Breakfast Show Podcast Milbourn's Gold one oh four point three Live from Level two twenty one to thirty one, Goodwood Street. Wretchmen, This is the Chris Joan con all Breakfast Show on Melbourn's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Wednesday morning, three minutes past six. I hope you well this morning show number sixty six for us. You look different.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly you've changed. No Ah, this guy.
Speaker 2: It's great you even coming to see us. It's start of online star Jack posts everyone. I've seen him last night on Facebook on the AFL page during this new show Footy on the foods on You did a great job. Did you enjoy it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we loved it. It was a great fun. Thanks everybody who did tune in and watch it. It's on against next year.
Speaker 2: You tune into Facebook. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess you just scrolled through in pause for a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: One thing I noticed looking at the set, So you were lying from AFL house. Yep, I didn't know that Gil doesn't have any furniture there. Why have they not got you a nice table or something to put your notes?
Speaker 5: On.
Speaker 2: You just have the chairs.
Speaker 4: You haven't got the foods on yet for footy on the foods on.
Speaker 3: Well, I think they've tried to make it look like we're in my limping.
Speaker 2: Room living room. Isn't it squatters in there? Please renovating? Yeah, I didn't see any furniture. There was just three guys on there on chairs, and also one of the guys you got on there. The two of the guys with you, who are they? And one was a form of D's players.
Speaker 3: You just retired, Bernie Vince just retired from Edwin Demons and the NAB rising star Winer, Jade and Stevenson.
Speaker 2: The three of you get on really well. It's very good. However, that one of them just kept us jacket on the whole time made me feel very awkward.
Speaker 3: You well, you had me doing that in here. Yes, I'm going to leave at any moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like he was just dropping by, So is he going to be a next Tuesday as well?
Speaker 3: Bernie will be there next Tuesday and then we'll have another guest.
Speaker 2: Someone already and he was up against true stories. I mean, wow, way, Jack the Slayer.
Speaker 3: Thanks for tuning in, guys, I really appreciate it, Pats. Did you watch them?
Speaker 2: No nose in bed? Have you seen her use a computer? She was asking geez, how she can find this a Facebook machine?
Speaker 3: That's right. She called to get directions because she didn't know how to use a GPS, so she probably called SOPHI.
Speaker 2: This Facebook? Is it like a guest book? Do I leave my comments? How does it work?
Speaker 3: Is it the same as that Google machine?
Speaker 2: Yes? Do I put coins in it and Jack will appear? Is it like a peep show online?
Speaker 6: Hilarious?
Speaker 2: Thank you? All right? Then, on this morning show, a love affair with Phil Collins only gets bigger. Today. I will produce a photo of listener's best mate who has a tattoo on his back. However, it looks more like mister potato head.
Speaker 3: You gotta admit that Phil Collins doesn't.
Speaker 2: There's no one who looks more rock star than Phil Collins.
Speaker 3: He looks like such an average normal Listen is to what you're saying.
Speaker 2: One hour on Facebook and you're now saying that Phil Collins isn't rott I love the music on the on the Mount Rushmore of most rock stars, you've got Keith Rich's, Jimmy Hendrix, Phil Collins he.
Speaker 3: Would be the last one of those that I would get tattooed, So.
Speaker 2: We've got to talk about it. Do you have a famous person on? Have you got famous person tattooed on you this week? Then we need to open up puney business. This is where once a week we go and looking out for businesses in Melbourne where they thought long and hard about the name and they've turned it into a pun. So far and our a to z of pun businesses here in Melbourne.
Speaker 3: What have you got so far? Some of the highlights are our favorites. Appetite for construction Henry. The third is a septic tank business. You've got sopranos for a laundromat, and Sit Happens a dog training school.
Speaker 4: All right, if you've got some new ones for us, give us a call now.
Speaker 2: This week's punny business is open nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four points.
Speaker 4: So we've opened up our eight z of punny business.
Speaker 2: These are businesses in Melbourne that have got puns for names. And someone's just emailed me about one up and actually cans uh. This is a Chinese restaurant walk around the clock like that. I like that a lot.
Speaker 3: We've had a few walk based ones and that would be my.
Speaker 4: Favorite walk I've never seen.
Speaker 2: So are we gonna broaden this up? Then? I mean it's cans, it's not.
Speaker 3: Let's go well, we're gonna eventually we got to admit we'll run out of Melbourne businesses with pun names.
Speaker 2: So I think, because you're in charge of the whiteboard, are you going to do QLD buy that's a little bit of coding.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm running out of space as it is with this yellow pages that we're making.
Speaker 2: I just need to know that this is she glad to me. Then it's not how we do things on Facebook, Live Radio, wireless world.
Speaker 3: If you want to get seven whiteboards that we do all the states of Australia so that we can go all around. But yes, I think we open up internationally.
Speaker 2: Okay, so up in cans walk around the clock.
Speaker 4: But Linda, good morning.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, how are you? I love your show, Blenda, bless you, thanks very kind thing to say. Thank you, Blinda. What's your punny business for us this morning?
Speaker 3: Wet spot plumbers say it again, wet spot w A T. S.
Speaker 2: T O T. Yeah, we got the first bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the wet spot the wet spot plumbing?
Speaker 7: Have you used men?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I haven't, but I've seen them on a couple of jobs around the.
Speaker 8: Area in Altona, and every time I drive past, I do have a.
Speaker 2: Bit of a giggle and tell me this blended sir. Have you seen it on the side of a van?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes I have.
Speaker 2: And I'm nervous about asking this, but in the spirit of journalistic inquiry, have they got some kind of spillage or is there a wet spot artwork on the van?
Speaker 7: No, it's just in big bold blue letters, so it is.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming. I just let you make what you want.
Speaker 3: Of it, all right.
Speaker 2: But then that's a great one, Thank you very much. Hope she's gone and give us a call then nine four one four one four three we've got one more. Andrew, Good morning, Good morning man.
Speaker 4: I yeah, pretty good, Andrew. I hope you're well this morning as well.
Speaker 2: Andrew. What's your one? Andrew?
Speaker 7: I'm saying that the chemical workshop it's called piston broke.
Speaker 2: That's good, very good. Me a while as well in the morning. But remember, while for the penny to drop there were into music, don't we just a pay while we try and work some of these out. That was a delay of three seconds until Jack and I got that one. Piste and piston broke, piston piston.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good one. Andrew, thank you very much for that.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Another one coming in.
Speaker 2: This is a great one obviously, ac DC fans for this dog grooming business.
Speaker 4: Ye dirty dogs done dirt.
Speaker 2: Chy that's really good. I think that's one of the smartest ones we've had so far.
Speaker 3: That's enough for me to stop washing my dog at home and go, oh go yeah business.
Speaker 2: Yeap, Burward, We're head to Boward. Dirty dogs done dirt cheap. That is a great one. Let's add that one to the board. Jeff, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty good, Jeff, you're well this morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Good? Thank you? Excellent. And what have you got for us, Jeff? For our punny business.
Speaker 9: I'm an arbustpie ride and Arbus love a pun and we have an arbist company called Tree Musketeers.
Speaker 4: Tree Musketeers, yep.
Speaker 9: And there's another one that I've seen are called Forest stump.
Speaker 4: Forest stump for.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Ah, that's a great one, Jeff, thank you very much for bringing that to our attention. So add up out of those two, forest Stump goes forward. Ye Mick, good morning morning.
Speaker 7: How's it going?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good? Mick. How are you this morning? Oh? Good?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 4: And Mick, what have you got for us?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 7: Viagress? Scaffolding?
Speaker 2: No way?
Speaker 8: They call it that back in the.
Speaker 7: Early two thousand and Sydney and we used to wear a green T shirt with an attractive female on it and I had a little bubble coming out of our mouth saying we will get it up for you.
Speaker 3: Oh my, what the scaffolding business is? This shaky business?
Speaker 2: They are like massive erections.
Speaker 3: We getting on the ads running around on this station about the massive erections.
Speaker 2: That is that the one also somethings that has the sound effects as well? Fine? Massive year are we We're in nineteen seventy two West Benny hearing you around, Mack, Thank you very much. Ray, have a good day.
Speaker 7: James, why yelling?
Speaker 3: Get James?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jimbo's on the line, Chimbo, what have you got for us?
Speaker 9: I'm just running my down town north along the bridge truck with a septic cray track come past called Royal Flush.
Speaker 2: Loyal Flush, the Royal Flush.
Speaker 4: That's a good one, James, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You call.
Speaker 1: Have a good day for Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So yesterday we went and had to look around the vu Wittenoval which is going to be the home of our Grand final. There are only how many days are then tonight?
Speaker 3: Well there's ten days until the actual event, only less than forty eight hours for grands to nominate themselves for the event.
Speaker 2: Midnight tomorrow is at culoff point. Where are at ninety one grand? So far? Can we get to one hundred nine grands? We need to find nine fresh grands. That doesn't sound right, Oh fresh grands? Where are you? No more than we get to one hundred by midnight tomorrow night. That's the point to enter at Gold one o four to three dot com dot au. We're also asking you to coming down and watch the cheer all the NaNs on from ten am. It's a week Saturday, twenty second of September at the Vuwitten Oval. A great ground, look fantastic yesterday beautiful sunny day. We also need help making this happen. We didn't wond erze how big this is going to be. We thought it was going to be maybe eight grands. We could now be looking at one hundred.
Speaker 3: We're putting on a festival almost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an event that's happening, Jack, So we need to make some help. Here's what we need on our shopping this in a moment. People to help film this, banner makers, cheerleaders, we need extra security, umpires, adjudicators. That's really important actually because measuring it quickly, because there's so many grands, and fairly the most important job on the day is being done by you, by me. Yeah, even you were oh no no no no no yeah. The most important job, which is really measuring.
Speaker 3: The measuring Yeah, so well, I need I need an assistant.
Speaker 4: You need an assistant.
Speaker 2: He did have this meeting yesterday when you gone home to lie down. He said he needs people around him working with him, supporting the panic on your face there when I went.
Speaker 4: The most important job on the day is your me, I.
Speaker 3: Think, because sometimes I still don't know if you mean you like you the audience. The most important job is.
Speaker 2: You the hand signal to get a hand signal. So if you can help with any of those things that I'll point at, you give us a god on nine four one four one four three, and do not figure I am looking for fresh greennies.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: School holidays coming up. If you're looking for a really funny movie, you're gonna take your kids to. Johnny English is back. Third movie, Johnny English Strikes Again, out September the twentieth. You do not need to have seen the other two, and the kids love watching these movies. We actually watched the previous two again recently. Very very funny movies. Ronack concine what I've seen in Blackadder or mister Bean. If you imagine a very funny parody of James Bond, that's what Johnny English is. Really, really funny movies. Out September the twentieth. Johnny English Strikes again. We have one thousand dollars you to win. Do you think you kill fine?
Speaker 11: The three song connection for the new Johnny English movie.
Speaker 2: All right, got a brand new three song connection.
Speaker 3: Something ties the following three songs together. You have to tell us what it is for one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Sweat a Crab, whoa lin?
Speaker 3: Can you miss it?
Speaker 2: That's out one in the middles, A little quickie man, sweet crumb, okay man, sweat cram. All right, if you can guess the connection, give us a call now, nine four one, one four three.
Speaker 4: One thousand dollars up for grabs.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Johnny English strikes again. Your movie coming out, third movie Donny to seen all of them? Very funny movie. And then we got a thousand bucks every single day. If you're trying to guess the three song connection, do you think you can find it?
Speaker 11: The three Song Connection for the new Johnny English?
Speaker 2: All right, today's I've forgot how long that goes on, but they'll play there how long you are away ten o'clock, it'll still be going on.
Speaker 3: All artists this week in the Free Sung Connection are British.
Speaker 4: So clever with Johnny English. I love how you've done that? Seriously?
Speaker 2: Is up there for thinking down there for Facebook Live on the ANFL page. All right, here's the clip today, Tony. What have you got?
Speaker 4: What do you think's the connection.
Speaker 12: Oh, I know. I think David Bowie is involved because the first one was dancing in the straight under that, and the second one wasn't sure and the third one was I think it was a David Young Americans or changes or one of those.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we're for you, mate.
Speaker 2: This is not a new feature we're creating together called the three song Involvement.
Speaker 3: Tony. You just bring all the raw files. We'll sort them out and clean them up at Alan.
Speaker 2: Tony.
Speaker 3: David bow is involved in two of the three songs, but not all three, so thank you.
Speaker 2: I love that, Tony. You have a great day, Fay. Good morning, morning, morning Faye. And what do you think is the connection this morning?
Speaker 7: Dancing?
Speaker 2: Faye?
Speaker 3: What makes you think that?
Speaker 8: Well, Mick Jagger dancing in the street, second one I didn't quite catch and David Bowie, let's dance, so I'm thinking dancing.
Speaker 3: The middle one is I bet you look good on the dance floor. Octic monkeys, You've got it.
Speaker 2: Wow, Faye, you won a thousand dollars. Thank you so much. What are you going to do with your cash? Oh?
Speaker 8: Stash it in the bank, I think all right?
Speaker 2: All right, Faye, well done, Thank you David Bowie was involved. That's the headline from this hour. Everybody Okay, Johnny English strikes again is our answer. Tember the twentieth, coming out to the next hour, then extra things we need to make the Grand Final happen, and also we go back filimeters. Yeah, I'm going back despite what happened yesterday. I've nld this one, Phil Connins. It's an international edition of how Many.
Speaker 1: Feels the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: On this morning show. Then we got more Phil Connors tickets waiting for you, and half an hour's time we go back to how many fills the filimeters are back this one. It's an international We go global with this one. Eight o'clock five Topic Tuesday is now five Topic Tuesday because we were kind of busy yesterday and we forgot to do it because he'lls he was in. So we're doing that this morning at eight o'clock. Before that, though, we need your help with this.
Speaker 9: Christian O'Connor Breakfast Shows Grand Final, same brand new kicking. Yes, we're on the search for Melbourne's Grendon with the longest kick.
Speaker 2: Ten days to go.
Speaker 4: What he's an NRL fan.
Speaker 2: He's trying to undermine this whole thing, but it's too strong. Cometh the hour, cometh the nan. If you build it, they will come.
Speaker 4: If you build it, they will gran.
Speaker 3: Oh, not that good.
Speaker 2: If you build it, they will come.
Speaker 4: If you build it, they will grand.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't right.
Speaker 2: Grands assemble all right, So we have ninety one grands that have entered, which is astonishing, it's amazing. However, we have until midnight tomorrow for everyone to go enter. Who wants to come along and kick. Whoever kicks at the furthest gets one thousand dollars. Only one grand can win. However, all the grands that take part, they're all winners. They all leave victorious jack.
Speaker 3: So it doesn't matter how many entries we get. Every grand gets to kick.
Speaker 2: They are coming down. You're allowed to kick. So we need nine more. Then we got up to one hundred, which would be amazing to have one hundred grands on the day down at the vu Witnoval a week Saturday, ten am. Come down. It's a great stadium, great crowd, there's plenty of room for everyone. And if you want to come on down ten am Saturday, the twenty second is when we're going to be having our grand final ninety one grand so far, no more than we get up to a hundred cut up point to get involved. If you know a grand you are a granny, fancy doing this, please come on down.
Speaker 4: We love to over you there.
Speaker 2: Just need to tell us all about yourself first of all, gold one four three dot com dot au. Now to make this happen, it's obviously Snowboard's got bigger and bigger and bigger. We need some help. We really do need extra people to come down who are prepared to help us out on this to make it happen. Melbourne can help us out. We need people to help film this. Yep, all right, we still need extra security. Okay, We've got Terry called in yesterday who is a granddad himself. So the NaNs will fill a home with another person you know, of the same kind of maturity, vintage vintage and how.
Speaker 3: Many bodyguards slash security will you'll be happy with.
Speaker 2: On the day I think you and I thinking about chatter Terry yesterday, we need to be flanked what they call in the diamond because I'm worried and I didn't think about this, but that's why Terry's a head of security. Terry said this time yesterday. Yeah, you're give them one grand the good news ninety nine others. Suddenly there could be bad scenes there. They're in Patsy's News on Monday, big old punch on a gran on as they all start cutting loose. And who they're going to be angry with? Yeah not me, Not the charming new English guy. You you're the guy doing all the measuring.
Speaker 3: Should I have my own personal body guards? Yes? Yeah, thing where they duck my head into it.
Speaker 2: Vehicle ye, eagles moving, eagles moving, and that car you know, the escalade comes flying up, hit the deck. You know they're going to throw you to the ground. So we need help with that. We also need and here's the really important bit. So the most important job on the day, other than the grands doing the best they can do, is the person who's gonna be looking at all the measurements and making sure they're all done fairly. Yep, okay, and that I've given to you.
Speaker 3: We don't want one hundred people kicking maybe more. And then I've got like a whole lot of scribbled notes like oh yeah, what number will you? Maybe you keep eleven meters. I just don't want any people pointing to me and going he got it wrong.
Speaker 2: He and chasing it out of town with trucks and pitchforks. So, and also, you do doodle during the show. I mean, I've seen that notepad you've got. It's this sort of thing a nine year old kid would do. There was the other day where for an hour the show, the only thing you did on the songs was draw your own hand and then color in.
Speaker 4: But he got it within the lines everyone, So he did really well.
Speaker 2: So this is a guy who's going to be writing down all the measurements at this heart vessel. It's the most important job on the day.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't if I'm doing a measuring, I don't want to write down. I just I'm if I'm out there with the taker, I want to yell to somebody who's going to write down.
Speaker 2: You're on Facebook Live yesterday evening. He doesn't want to write anything down anymore. It's done with that. That part of his life is over.
Speaker 3: Do you want me juggling the measuring tape and going like, oh just a second, then get a clipboard out, balance it on my forearm, trying to write with one hand hold.
Speaker 2: We need a team with you, and these people need to have form and running these events. You might have done your kids sports day. We need umpires and I believe the real word is like an adjudicator. Someone's got form in this area, who's organized and detailed. Plus, producer Becks has got some high high tech bit of equipment you're going to be using. I didn't even know such.
Speaker 3: I just need a tape measure No, no, no mate.
Speaker 4: It's twenty eighteen, bes, what is it? Producers?
Speaker 3: Come on, so tape measure out?
Speaker 2: No, I just second one is a bit brooded.
Speaker 13: Sorry, good morning Christian Jack?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how is how's it? On weekend? You went off for a wedding? Where were you w a? Yeah? Nice?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 2: Perth, yep, you didn't like it? What's so with Perth?
Speaker 13: That's nice?
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 13: I've got no beef with Perth.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Okay. So what's the stick that Jack's got them?
Speaker 13: An electronic stick? We have now, tape measures gone. You're going to be using an electronic stick to measure?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What does the stick do? What does he do?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 13: It's just like a survey stick, so it'll it'll be able to market digitally what the kick is.
Speaker 3: It's not one of those tripods with that almost looks like a film camera that they Yeah, it's got.
Speaker 2: A sexton in they line up the horiz and where the stars are and where the moon is. What have you got us?
Speaker 13: It's like I said, it's like a survey stick, so it'll it'll measure digitally what the kick is and then you can just.
Speaker 2: Yell it out or stick in the ground. Where's it taking the measurement from? And who is writing down all this data?
Speaker 13: We might need someone to help you out with that be.
Speaker 3: Is it a laser?
Speaker 2: Am? I am?
Speaker 3: I putting the stick? Yes, exactly, and then the laser points back to home base.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: I'll flag this. This has to screw up.
Speaker 2: The more high tickets involved, there more chance of things going south on this.
Speaker 3: Do we have a tape measure as a backup?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I can bring one, but no, we want we want it to be as accurate as possible. That's why you need to use.
Speaker 2: How come they don't use this Olympics in the javelin or shop, but I've not seen them just doing a thing and lining up back to home base with a laser. They do. Now, some of these old timers they might have like cataracts. She starts shining a laser around. He wakes up, it comes down his half asleep like he normally is, and he's nine. My eyes, the cat eyes and contact lenses. We've wiped out crownd this this is already falling apart on the eve of the Grand Final.
Speaker 3: All right, we have ten days still to test the laser beam. I want to test at least once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so can you help us out then?
Speaker 3: Do we need.
Speaker 2: Glasses for the protect if I were? Can you hop out with any things that we're looking for? Give me a cool Melbourne. We need your help to make this happen. As you can see, we've got we've We've dreamed big on this one. Yep.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: You know I saw, yes, sir, driving past a pancake parler. I don't call them pancake parlors. They called pancake pilots. But I call them happy places. I got them heaven. I call them Mecca. You know, did I saw it? Yesterday.
Speaker 3: Did you say me again?
Speaker 2: No, Eddie McGuire. Eddie McGuire was there. I mean, why was he there? Because of this limited offer they've got the moment you go free kids mill with every adult meal. And he had dance in the car, pretend to be a kid. That's your hot breakfast for you. You know you can't be doing that. Guys over there, that's not arm ship but them. Okay, but yeah, the pancake party got involved with the Grand Final. Okay, so we need umpires, adjudicators, officials, banner makers. People are coming help film it. And also another thing I thought with the other day dry ice, what for when we whettle down one hundred NaNs one hundred NaN's enter cake cake cake.
Speaker 4: Right and you get it down to a top eight, then reset?
Speaker 2: Okay, the fine lake, what are they coming through?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's safe. I thought they used to smoke machines.
Speaker 2: They used to have. I used to have a smoke machine. Wasn't how to bring it in when we bought our stuff over border control, we do, okay, bring a smoke.
Speaker 4: Machine and you have to give it away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, give it to a neighbor.
Speaker 4: Smoke machine.
Speaker 2: That's what we need like a smoke machine for them to come through the mists.
Speaker 3: But it's an oval, it's not a room. Why it just dissipate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you get the camera people whatever, they zoom in, you know the grand's emerging through the mist, wiping the sweat off their heads because.
Speaker 3: Excusing I'm the kicking Yeah, I don't know the open area like that. If it's going to look how you imagine it?
Speaker 2: Oh, it will look amazing if.
Speaker 3: You say so.
Speaker 2: Who we got on the line here offer to help us out then, Daniel, good morning.
Speaker 7: How you're doing?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good mate?
Speaker 4: How can you help out them?
Speaker 7: I can do video camera work for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, down the cameraman and what kind of work have you done.
Speaker 7: I've done a bit of work on X Factor I've done I've done a few bits and paces. I'm currently working for Buddings, working on a lot of the training videos. Yeah, so filming pretty much every day.
Speaker 3: I watch a lot of them.
Speaker 4: Actually at the moment the Budding's training videos.
Speaker 3: Do you mean like wait, Dan, do you mean training stuff or do you mean like this stuff tell you how to like lay a deck?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: No, no training stuff.
Speaker 2: After the show, Jack lactually will go online. Just look at Bunnings training videos. You know how to lift from the back of the knees, how to work that new TiAl, that epos system they've go have you've seen it? Christian, this is why we need help with the stick. Trying to sell me which Grands wanted? But this is great.
Speaker 3: We were looking for maybe film students and stuff, but then you sound like a proper cameraman.
Speaker 2: The Australian Open Bunnings trainings video. This is this is the guy we want. All right.
Speaker 7: I did a lot of work out. I actually went to you need to study it, so I kind of back there's some kind of a film an excellent student.
Speaker 2: Now this is this is brilliant. Daniel would love to have you along. Thanks for help, mate, Thank you very much. All right, Dan the camera man, he's brought the team now everyone he's hired.
Speaker 4: Darryl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty good Daryl. And how can you help out with our grand final making it happen?
Speaker 6: I can help being a security guard all right?
Speaker 2: And how long have you been a security.
Speaker 6: I'm an next security guard now. I was a security dowd for three years up and down and during the Gold War gutting the down on airport looking for bags, saying left the line and sious people and you chock them through luggage and.
Speaker 2: Stuff, Darwin, a couple of suspicious look at people around there.
Speaker 6: I don't know these grands why I have some stuff in their purse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you do bag check your reconds absolutely some of the stuff they turn up with. You know, we need sniffer dogs as well. We can't have the grands dealing or anything like that.
Speaker 7: There, you know, the get out of control. Sometimes.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to get worried now about what we've created.
Speaker 3: Darryl.
Speaker 2: That's great, Darryl's hide. It's about the security team. Let's go back to Daniel now, who called in yesterday. Good morning, Daniel, I'm pretty good, Daniel, Welcome back to the show. So we spoke yesterday when I was saying that we need a bespoke trophy for the winning grand and a lot of trophies we've got guys on them. We need we need one of a gran in action kicking the ball. Where are we twenty four hours at now? We've seen some plans. Can you take us through that?
Speaker 10: Okay, So what I'm going to do is laser cut a meter and a half female kicking the ball with like high detail mounted on a on a plate and then we've got another trophy shaped cutout that will go behind the lady.
Speaker 2: This is a work. This is a work of art. It's the second use the word laser this morning as well. We've got a lot of lasers on the day.
Speaker 3: Now, Daniel, let me get this straight. We pictured like a grand kick in the footy on the top of a meter and a half long trophy. But you're going to make the grand a meter and a half big.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, like this this thing will look amazing, mate.
Speaker 2: No doubt so with these laser cutters now, so it will give like the high detail and kind of depth to it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, like a two day but it'll look you know, three day, it'll look like it.
Speaker 3: And Dan, who are you going to model the ground off?
Speaker 10: My wife?
Speaker 2: Does she know when you said, hey, listen, Poe's I'm looking for the female form in athletic majesty? Does she know you're basing a grant on her? Oh? I thought.
Speaker 10: We've got a lot of dress up costumes, so we'll compull it too.
Speaker 2: But I can't put that trophy, ah, Daniel, this is amazing awful, Daniel.
Speaker 3: This is more than we could have expected the trophy.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, no.
Speaker 10: I'm pretty pumped on it. And when that happens, Yeah, when I get really involved in something, that's when it goes.
Speaker 2: You get lost in the magic of that laser cutter. And what kind of metal are you making this trophy out of?
Speaker 10: It'll be out of three mil court and steel.
Speaker 2: That's what the grounds deserved. Three three meal caught and steel.
Speaker 3: It's three milk? Is that thin? Will I cut a gram?
Speaker 5: Nah Na?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 3: Three meal sounds thin. I don't know if it's like a.
Speaker 10: Blade, nah Na, like three meals? Pretty strong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it will be. We don't need to get lost to the detail. You've been watching too many Bunnings three mill thing.
Speaker 10: You definitely won't be lifting it up over your head as.
Speaker 2: We're gonna eat car of practice now, Daniel, this.
Speaker 3: Is great, crying in all honesty, Daniel. Will they be able to take it home in the car or will we have to help them when be able to help them.
Speaker 2: Into the car? Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we can help them into the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great. So we need powerlifters now to transfer Ah, this is great work. Everyone. Thank you very much, Daniel would catch up with you later.
Speaker 4: Well done, buddy.
Speaker 1: Than the Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: That was Fleetwood Macadne.
Speaker 2: If you saw the Clippers doing the rounds at the moment from Ellen last week of the first outing offer Neil Finn in Fleetwood mac Now, I don't know how they've done it, but he's made it even better.
Speaker 3: Is he a permanent replacement?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lindsay Buckingham was left and he was incredible. I know someone who knows the music booker on that show. They've been trying for ages to get Fleetwood Mack to come and play live on Eden. She's a massive fan of band. And they said that they turned up a couple of hours beforehand, were rehearsing. Sometimes when bands do TV shows, they have like what's called a click track that counts them in so they know what to do. They counted themselves and they said they rehearse like it was a new band and it was their first ever TV appearance.
Speaker 3: So they were no good.
Speaker 2: They were amazing. The Clippers amazing. If you see Nil Finn in it's amazing. I love Nil Finn anyway. But it's a genius. But him and Fleet with market they look about you put it. You'll find the clip online. I'll put up on our Facebook page. How high, how long, how wide, how far?
Speaker 4: How many feels?
Speaker 2: All right, it's back. How many fills for your field College tickets?
Speaker 4: Week one?
Speaker 2: Ten weeks of tickets sending you to go and see him at Amy Park in February. The Friday night show sold out within five minutes. There are now tickets on sale for the Saturday night Saturday, the second of February, Amy Park. You can get them through Ticketech. We've got a pair today, tomorrow and Friday for playing how many fils? We did it yesterday asking you how many fills filimeters, as one of you called it, Shane, And we're doing the international edition today. I've got some international landmarks around the world. How many fiels? They've got a little demo around to play with you and Pats here again. Statue of Liberty, Statue of Liberty? How high in filimeters? How many film coins stacked on top of each other? Are we talking for the Statue of Phility?
Speaker 3: I will say one hundred and seventy fills filmeters film meters only one seventy.
Speaker 2: Fifty five point three five fifty five point three five that's how many Phil Collins to do the statue Liberty.
Speaker 4: Which is ninety three meters.
Speaker 2: All right, that's how how many fills? Works? Got some great ones here. Give us a call now to play two of you. We'll go up against each other. Nine four one four, one oh four to three lines are open now, Melbourne.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Ten weeks of tickets is here now every single week then for the next ten weeks, sending you off to the biggest shows in town. This week all about Phil Collins this morning, it's how many fills? How high? How long? How why? How far?
Speaker 3: How many fils?
Speaker 2: I've got a bunch of international landmarks. I've measured them in Phil Collins filmmeters. You gotta guess how many fills? All right, let's meet today's contestants. Good morning, pretty good, Max, your big Phil Collins fan buddy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you could say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Max, what is your favorite Phil Collins song? In the great song? All right, Max, good luck, Leanne's taking you on. Come on in, Leanne good morning.
Speaker 5: Here are you going?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty good? So are you the Phield Collins fan? Are you trying to will win these for yourself? For a mate?
Speaker 5: I probably want to win it for my mom.
Speaker 2: Oh, bless you. Your mum's a big Phil Collins fan. Yes, she is right, Okay, does she know you're doing this competition on her behalf?
Speaker 8: No, it's going to be a massive surprise.
Speaker 2: All right, good luck, thank you. All right. Let's let's go the first one.
Speaker 4: Then we go to France.
Speaker 2: We've got to Paris. We go a course to the Eye Fall Tower or is it the Eye Phil Tower? Very good? Thank you? All right? So how many fiels do you think the Eye Fall Tower is? How many Phil Collins stacks on top of each other? You?
Speaker 4: First of all, Max, what is your guest? How many feels?
Speaker 7: Forty two?
Speaker 2: Forty two? Have you seen him? All right? Forty two, Lian, I'll go seventy seven.
Speaker 4: Seventy seven fills.
Speaker 2: The answer is one hundred and ninety two point eighty five Phil Collins. It's a lot of fills because there's three hundred and twenty four meters high. So the winner in that round is Liam Woll What only all right, we go to the Great Wall of China. The Great Wall of China. How many Phil Collins laid down? It's a Great Wall of China. The clues in the title Great Wall, Oh, Max, let's go to you.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking I'm sinking pretty long wall. Yeah, Bill's not really tall, well done.
Speaker 2: It sounds that you're giving a quote for it. It's a pretty my Chinese friend, it's a pretty long wall you want to build here. Bunnings do have a lot of fence panels, but this is going to take a while.
Speaker 3: Is trying to count on his fingers one.
Speaker 2: Three, three thousand and two hundred, three thousand and two hundred Phil Collins to do the Great Wall of China?
Speaker 8: What says you, Leanne, I'll go two thousand, five hundred.
Speaker 2: The actual answer, This is incredible. Twelve point six one million, Phil Collins. Listen to this. I don't win us. It is over twenty one meters long, million meters long, twenty one million meters long, the Great Wall of China.
Speaker 3: You can see all those pills let from space, one after the other.
Speaker 2: All right, now we go to our final one this morning, Mount Everest.
Speaker 3: So who won that? Max?
Speaker 2: I actually thought you were meant to be keeping.
Speaker 3: Oh geez, sorry, yeah, good Max one Leanne one.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, this is an important one. Whoever gets this right is off to see Phil Collins. A Amy Park, Mount Everest, highest mounted above sea level in the world.
Speaker 4: How many fills?
Speaker 2: Let's go to Leanne first of all, Leanne, how many fills?
Speaker 7: Okay, I'd say three hundred and twenty five?
Speaker 2: Yep, okay, fine, Maxie boy, Yeah, I'll stay.
Speaker 12: I'd say, yeah, you tell you somebody.
Speaker 3: I'll say that Avacus again.
Speaker 5: A man's going.
Speaker 2: Come on, Max. What was Leanne's answer? Oh, we're not giving it to you today, little chap, Come on, Max, all right, all right, I'll say get on with it. Five hundred and seventy.
Speaker 3: Two, five seventy two versus Leanne three twenty five.
Speaker 2: All right. Mount Pelvarest is five thousand, two hundred and sixty six point six recurring Phil Collins.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of fills, Max, are the closest you win the ticket?
Speaker 2: We do, Max. You have to see Mel Collins live.
Speaker 4: You know your fills?
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you? Winners back again?
Speaker 7: All right, well done, Max, thanks.
Speaker 2: For that. Okay.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, we're about to do with you should work, but you make your work every single week. It's called five topic Tuesday. But guess what I know it's Wednesday. Yesterday we had Adam Hills in. We didn't think we might do this with He'll see, but we're just having such a good time. Chantum, we forgot, but I don't want to let it go this week because.
Speaker 4: There's too much fun doing it.
Speaker 2: Normally in radio you're told then you can only ever have only give you one thought per link, otherwise your tiny little minds, they think, will blow up. So I'm like, guys, you're mentioning two, how does mention a third thing? Now I'm gonna have to pull over and rest my head in ice. It's too much. Whereas we don't think that you can handle five topic Tuesday. It's five phone ins at the same time. And the star of these every single week are your stories. Some of the stuff we've heard of last couple of weeks since doing this is incredible. So we're looking for your stories, Melbourne. Most important thing you need it's the phone number nine four one oh four to three. Here are the five This week. Have you been injured by food? I read an amazing thing the other day. Can you believe this? Last year in America, two two hundred and thirty two people taken to hospital with injuries from a pizza. How are you going to hospital wasting their time? That a margarita pizza has done you some harm? But have you ever been injured by food? Amazing photo here of a really bad Phil Collins tattoo on someone's back. Here, I'll put it up on our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say it's a bad tattoo of Phil Collins.
Speaker 4: It looks like you, what are you saying that, Phil Collins?
Speaker 3: I just think it's a bad choice to get at Phil Collins Sunday.
Speaker 2: It's not that the guys that it done isn't even that big a fan. He's marked for life with a Phil Collins tattoo on his back. So is there anyone listening who's got a famous person tattooed on them? I've got a friend of mine. I can say this now because I don't think they catch up the podcast, and I'm ten thousand miles away from them. Who has a terrible kirk Kermaine terribly done?
Speaker 4: It just doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's it's on his leg, and it's his leg moves. It looks like Kurt is melting. All right, So have you got a famous person tattooed on you? Reason why you fell out with your best mate at school? My daughter came home the other day she said, a fallout with her best mate at school over a biscuit. Now we might think, oh, come on, but when you're at school, everything matters, and this girl didn't offer her at a biscuit. She had two of the biscuits. So they had a massive fallout. They're not talking now in two days. Do you remember at school you would you would have your best friend. That was everything. If you were the best mate, you were sorted in life, don't matter what was going on school, you were tight. And then one day something would happen and it blew up bad and it would be you wouldn't talk for weeks. It was like North South Korea. Yeah, and a friend that you walked to school with, you sat with every lunch, when you hung out with, that was it.
Speaker 3: You enemies and it didn't take much to explode it. I remember my best friend and I are getting in the same situation with a PlayStation magazine. We agreed I would get him one for Christmas and he would get me one for Christmas. I got him his and he didn't get me mine.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awful.
Speaker 3: Guilty on him.
Speaker 13: It has to happen more with girls, though Aldrey seems to come home every second day and she's had a blow up.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want to say anything your assumptions here.
Speaker 2: However, you know women you do, you do, you will turn on each other very very quickly. So reasons why you fell out with your best mate at school. Also final two lies you got caught out on.
Speaker 4: We all tell these.
Speaker 2: Lies sometimes, don't We just to get out of something when you come up with some convolute story. But I'm curious to know about the horrible moment when you've been call out on a lie. It's awful when someone catch out a lie or all falls away from you. You freezed, don't you You want to run away? Your blood turns to ice when you're caught out on a lie. And also the other day, I was telling you about a mixtape I made for girl when I was sixteen, and I did a I cycled thirty k to hand it to us, A round trip of thirty k.
Speaker 3: And Justince keeps getting longer and longer.
Speaker 2: You kind of its cycle, five thousand knobsters in the UK. You just I think you're in France by the time you've left the White Cliffs of Dover. But things you did to impress somebody in the name of love. I'm looking for grand gestures. It might not have gone anywhere, but grand gestures in the name of love. So the five are injured by phone, Injured by food, famous people tattooed on you, reasons you fell out with your best at school, Lies she got caught out on, and things you did to impress someone in the name of love.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We are doing five topic Tuesday on a Wednesday, running five phone ins at the same time, and look for your stories about have you ever been injured by food? Famous people that you've got tattooed on you? Reason you fell out with your best mate back at school, Lies you've been caught out on, and things you did to try and impress somebody in the name of love.
Speaker 4: Raining Good morning, good morning, How are you. I'm pretty good?
Speaker 2: Okay? Ray? Then you're up first this morning? Which one are you calling in about?
Speaker 8: Food injury?
Speaker 2: All right, okay, what have you got? What happened?
Speaker 8: I was eating, made a homemade chocolate chuffle, put one in my mouth and dissicated my jaw.
Speaker 2: What did you make it up of? Concrete and green? What were the ingredients?
Speaker 8: No, it was just a biscuit and condensed milk, coconut cocoa.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 8: And rolled them into a ball and just took a bite and that was it.
Speaker 3: Well, the ball's too big, maybe like you try to fit somethingniball into your mouth.
Speaker 8: No, I don't know what it was. But I had to drive myself to hospital holding my jaw to wring, to drive HI manual car.
Speaker 2: And how do they treat I just located, GEORGEI click it and put it back in.
Speaker 8: Yeah they did. They gave me a lot of pain relief, and yeah, put it back into place, and then I did it again, yawning, put it out of play.
Speaker 3: And Raylene, when you taking yourself to the hospital, have you still got the undigested traffle ball in your mouth because you can't chew anymore? I imagine.
Speaker 8: No, it's sort of melted by that time, or I spared it. I can't remember that nine years ago. I think I spat it out.
Speaker 2: What I love about that the rest of us had that story down. You wanted to know what happened to the chewed up Have you still got it? Can Jack have it? He's hungry, basically like an old piece of chewing gum. All right, Raylean, great story. You have a great day thanks to calling him. Danny.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 2: All right, Danny, take us through the famous people that you've got tattooed on you.
Speaker 8: So I have Johnny's dep tattooed on my leg.
Speaker 3: Which Johnny Depp, so many an array of characters.
Speaker 6: I have Edwards to the hand right.
Speaker 2: Okay, quite aggressive tattoo, isn't it with the blades?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: I could understand as Jack Sparrow maybe, But she got Edward's scissor hands? And how big is edward scissor hands on your calf? The whole calf?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's pretty much takes out most of the back half back of my calf on my right.
Speaker 8: Leg, so he's probably about twenty centimeters long. It's quite big.
Speaker 2: I can ask you this rather than have the actor Johnny Depp you didn't want him on there, you wanted a character he played. Why did you go for that one?
Speaker 5: I've always been a big Johnny Depp and Kim Burton fan, and as a kid, I just remember watching Edwards See the Hands like Crazy and it's a bit creepy.
Speaker 6: So creepy's good.
Speaker 4: On your calf? Makes boy bit of sense?
Speaker 2: You watched the movie, think that'll be great permanently tattooed on my calf?
Speaker 4: And have you got any more?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 7: I also have Freddie Mercury tattooed on my forum.
Speaker 2: If you're like your one person Walk of Fame, aren't they Hollywood? You know they have the Walk of Fame with the handprints on Yeah, only the best on this canvas, I tell you.
Speaker 3: And Danny again, different array of Freddie Mercury eras early Freddy, late Freddy.
Speaker 2: Is he wearing the lee? Has he got a microphone in his hand? He's got the tash obviously?
Speaker 8: No, it's actually the album cover would solo albums.
Speaker 5: So he's got the nice big glasses on the nice Baksh's.
Speaker 2: Not just Freddy worker everyone, it's the album cover. This is this is incredible because you can be quite creative. I guess for a guy, it's a bit easier how you had of Freddy tattoo? What you use for the tashur? All right, Danny, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: You're cool.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much.
Speaker 7: Guys, have a good day and de Jan.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I love hours. People just go yes. It's like a school register.
Speaker 7: I'm calling out here order tattoos. I would have been imprinted. Was like Richard Simmons or day didn't I?
Speaker 2: All right? And which one are you calling? It? About?
Speaker 4: Five topics?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 7: So I the things we do for love?
Speaker 2: Yep? And what did you do?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 7: I flew from Perth to Melbourne about three USIO four years ago to hand someone a bunch of playouts.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wow?
Speaker 3: Wait, so you you bought the flowers at one end and took them on the plane.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, I bought them.
Speaker 2: Would be dead, Jackie's not doing that. And then shove them in the overhead locker. You know, somebody gets his carry on cases. Hey watch my roses, idiot, they're on baggage reclaim those are my Those are my tulips? Can I just I need to get my tulips? That cute? And what happens?
Speaker 7: So We're really good friends, are you know?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, just the old dreaded really good friends.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you know that's sometimes you know last year absolutely from that and you take your journey, just roll with it.
Speaker 2: Perth to Melbourne. That's a long journey, buddy, you know, I mean, yes, cycling five thousand kilometers that time.
Speaker 4: You know you're doing that.
Speaker 2: I'm that's according to Maria, Yes, yes, Maria, Marie, you got a food injury for us. So we had a chocolate truffle kerfuffle earlier.
Speaker 4: What's your one?
Speaker 6: I got injured by a Caesar salad.
Speaker 4: Now a hot pizza.
Speaker 2: I could understand a hot the sansone of that to heat it up with very high an innocent Caesar salad. What happened?
Speaker 8: I was tucking in and.
Speaker 6: Really sharp pain in my in my throat and I could barely.
Speaker 2: Talk, barely swallow.
Speaker 5: Went into a panic.
Speaker 8: What do we do?
Speaker 13: Ended up going to the Irony hospital, which wasn't too far away.
Speaker 3: Why are you going to lie in new hospital for something in your throat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And turned.
Speaker 8: Out it was an anchosy bone stuck in the side of my throat.
Speaker 2: Oh god. Yeah. People can have already bearn with little fishbones and wishbones and stuff like that stuck in their throats.
Speaker 3: So they what do they do, Marie? Do they send something else? You can knock it out the way?
Speaker 2: Did you say, send someone someone down there, work experience? Lad Can we bring him in it and shrink him and down you go? Dave, keep going? It knows further down in the mouth, Dave, send someone.
Speaker 3: I said something down like? Do they send down like you know, cheese and bacon balls to push it out.
Speaker 2: The way, rolling them down like it's temping bowl and try and knock it out down there. They got some of that chopped at shuffle balls from the earlier corner. We already we.
Speaker 6: Already chased it with a crewson and that didn't work.
Speaker 3: Crewe on not heavy enough. That's a problem with the crew.
Speaker 10: Know what it was?
Speaker 6: What was causing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I'd be tempted to use like a breadstick as a jousting stick and just try and plot it down like that. All right, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Camera The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We're doing our five topic phoning we do on a Tuesday, normally doing it on Wednesday. Run five phones at the same time this morning the five top injured by food. Get a lot of calls on this injury suffered by food. Famous be we've got tattooed on you. We're looking for some more calls on reason you fell out with your best mate at school and lies you got caught out on Jackie? Good morning, Hi Christian, Hello Jackie. All right, Jackie, tell us about your celebrity tattoos.
Speaker 8: I have two David Bowie tattoos.
Speaker 2: Now I'm guessing one and what he got as Bowie or Ziggy? Start us and then you go.
Speaker 8: You start us on my right shoulders and on my upper lift arm I have his character Jarrif's out of Labyrinth.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, so is the one on the left shoulder looking across at the one in labyrinth the right.
Speaker 3: Never should never look at each other.
Speaker 2: Guessing you you cross the streams?
Speaker 6: No, I can't see each other.
Speaker 2: And who came first? Was it Labyrinth or Ziggy came first? Of cour all right?
Speaker 4: And how long does it take to do the ziggi?
Speaker 8: Ziggy took about six hours.
Speaker 2: Six hours and Labyrinth Bowie.
Speaker 10: About five hours?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: And Jackie. Are they in proportion? Are they in proportion to each other? Of their heads?
Speaker 2: In abortion to his head, their life size, their actual size. I've measured David Bowie's head, and then I said to it like that, I wish, did you say, Jackie? Can we see any pictures of these?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: I can certainly send you some.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, thank you very much for cooling Jackie.
Speaker 2: You have a good day.
Speaker 4: Look look after the two Bowie's.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, thank you, bye?
Speaker 2: Well after keeping his heart alive? Ethan? Okay, oh another one, Yes, that's me, Ethan. Welcome to the show. You're call in five top of TUESDA And on Wednesday this week, you've got another famous person tattooed on you. I do I have.
Speaker 7: I was keeping the eyes tattooed on my back.
Speaker 4: That's the chick.
Speaker 2: We all heard that Alice Cooper's eyes tattooed on my back.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 4: Why why not?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, but let me ask again why.
Speaker 7: I love Alice Cooper?
Speaker 5: Like when I'm just staying it was like.
Speaker 7: Music that I became instance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great, great guy. Okay, Brillet musician, really funny guy as well, however, why just his eyes? Why not if you want to put his face on there, but why.
Speaker 7: His eyes and iconic Pardner iconic of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the eye maker.
Speaker 3: So you think if we saw the eyes on your back, we would know instantly it was Alice Cooper.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly was that of the crow? Hopefully not the crow?
Speaker 2: If there's someone another tattoo can be mistaken for I would be very happy with it. I want it on holiday. Go why I've got the crony, but it's nice. That is idiots ago.
Speaker 7: So I had him right, remember the coup underneath the eyes? And had I had you had.
Speaker 2: To add look an arrow going Cooper smart by it and he said remember the Coop?
Speaker 7: Yes, that's what line.
Speaker 2: You couldn't You couldn't get Cooper right, Okay, the line from.
Speaker 3: One of his because then people say, asking, is a mister Cooper? Why is he wearing I make up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I thank you very much. Your girls. Stella, Hello, Stella, you are you the one with the story about being injured by letters?
Speaker 5: Yes, my food inger is with letters.
Speaker 2: All right, we're all listening.
Speaker 4: Take us there.
Speaker 5: So I was eating some letters and my son that he had some issues with some lego was very urgent, so without really chowing her, I quickly swallowed a stock around to him and I got stuck in my chest and I had a big staring pain. So he went to the local g pain and I was trying to like smack you in the back of dislodge it, and it wasn't moving. And because it was on the west side, they decided to then use to emergency. So I arrived emergency with stabbing pain on the left side of my chest. But it was just lettuce, but they thought it was a heart attack.
Speaker 3: God, what kind of lettuce?
Speaker 2: Saw that episode of crazy?
Speaker 11: That to me?
Speaker 2: As they go crashing through those emergency doors, let iceberg, iceberg, stretch.
Speaker 3: Abreu's swallow the full leaf. That's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: On the left side, So on the left side, so.
Speaker 5: They go, ill, just go, I'll just swallowed some letters, but I will work to the ECJ.
Speaker 3: So did they in emergency? Were they smacking you on the back as well?
Speaker 2: Here they're doing the Heimlich? How do you get let us out in your throat?
Speaker 5: I gave you some pain killers in the end to help it go down while it went down, but more all of that stories to your food.
Speaker 2: More of that is don't eat any green stuff. My kids don't listening to this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Caesar salads of our attack earlier in the show this stuff.
Speaker 2: We thought white bread was bad for us. We're not going to sing call about an instant white loaf, but let us that's a great call. Okay, thank you very.
Speaker 5: Much, thank you.
Speaker 1: By the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Yesterday on the show that our guest was Adam Hills, and when Hills he was in, he was having a lot of fun basically baiting me about how I was going to struggle, and I think even yelled at me at one point, you're going to melt, little man. As he was talking about what it's going to be like for a Pommey experiencing my first summer yesterday, I couldn't believe how warm it was.
Speaker 3: Wasn't yesterday beautiful?
Speaker 2: Stunning, really really nice? Even yesterday evening I was instant killed was about like half nine in the evening and it was still really warm.
Speaker 4: That's perfect for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But what he's saying is this is only spring, This is not summer.
Speaker 2: Well, I get this email that came in yesterday evening for one of you, Christian as a fellow Pommy moved here fifteen years ago. I can only feel sorry for you about what you're about to hit you. Wait, you get a forty degree Melbourne summer. I can only wish you luck, Sir. I found myself lying in a he's in bath every single day on him looking at Google images of snow, reminiscing about the days when I didn't stop traffic because of how red I looked. This all awaits you, Christian. Good luck, sir Matt, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, time for this morning's at work time waste. This is the thing we do with you every single day. We give you a brand new time waste. It's a feature where you don't need to call him. I know you're at work, but you can still pretend to be doing some work and tend send us a little text. Today's This comes from the mind of producer Becks. Producer Becks had a long weekend. She went away for a week and she's come back a little bit. Am I picking something up? Is there anger? Well, listen to this idea. Make a movie sick. A nice day like today again like yesterday, but make a movie sick anyway. I've got some diarrhea hard. It's an illness. Okay, I'm doing what it.
Speaker 4: Says here, Okay, making movies.
Speaker 3: See which is the one? As you were typing away just before we came on that we said, I'm ashamed. I'm ashamed of what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Diarrhea hard.
Speaker 2: Pixar movie Inside Gout, Driving Miss Daisy to the Obama. Oh seriously, ill Bill and.
Speaker 4: The X ME Men.
Speaker 3: That one that's really good.
Speaker 4: Superheroes, But where's the rices.
Speaker 3: Hugh Grant in Sicky Blue Eyes?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. I can tell that you were working yesterday evening. Jack Yesterday was live on Facebook. It did a great thing first show, and I hope AFL do it for a full runch on the new season. But it was brilliant yesterday with two guns as well. But you were working yesterday evening. You're not used to doing something in the evening.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll bound bounce back the game Green Mile very good, Ili Madison, that's good. Shingler's List, Shingles List shingles.
Speaker 2: Like I said, he's exhausted, he's got nothing, Go home, get you sound bit of tram and head ho. All right, send us yours. Then make a movie sick. Text it in four seventy five three one oh four three The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: All right, make a movie sick. That's today's at work time waste to Jack. Are you ready to mark?
Speaker 3: Yes? I am Christian.
Speaker 2: Not only they getting gold, silver bronze, says one of these, we'll.
Speaker 4: Get bert tickets.
Speaker 2: Go and see this big new Disney movie out this weekend September the thirteenth, and time for the school holidays, Disney's Christopher Robin movie. Make a movie sick, Flu Brothers Silvil plus tell you what a little thing's annoyed me about this? Maybe this has been petty, but they put the end of it. Ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 3: They're trying to encourage you to think it's funnier.
Speaker 2: Biggest line anyone will ever tell you is when you get the message, says lol, you know they just whatever?
Speaker 3: Should I take points off?
Speaker 2: I would never say that you mark them. I don't ever interfere Bronze Fresh Hour. That's good, Civil plus Ash.
Speaker 4: Well done for that.
Speaker 2: Make a movie sick as that We asked you today, Sunburn after reading.
Speaker 3: What's the movie?
Speaker 4: Coen Brothers.
Speaker 3: Sorry my fault, Bronze.
Speaker 2: Tully Mooney Ponds. You're being marked down because of the slowness of Jack. Who are adults had to type this out?
Speaker 4: Look at it?
Speaker 3: Well, you remember you did diary hard.
Speaker 2: But I didn't do Honey, I pooed my pants, luke In. Now, sir, adults to look at this phone. This is gonna.
Speaker 3: Honey, I shrugged the kids.
Speaker 2: Honey, I pooed my pants. He's sending that thinking the radio people will like this and might say on the radio, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, surely that can't. I can't give it a goal because they can't win tickets.
Speaker 2: How do you win tickets? Go this big new Honey, I pooed my pants. There's a radio show that rewarded me for that. Eat Plague Glove, Julie. That's very good, Eat Pray Love.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, but what's the glove part?
Speaker 2: No, Eat plague Pestilence to plague Love BiPOL Bronze, Julian Ravin, well done, one thrower, over the Cuckoo's Nest Better Silver, Masa in Cranbourne, Well done, Gonna Rear Window, Hitchcot Movie Real Window Gold, Paul in Their Warren died hard Clemper It takes a while Gold.
Speaker 4: Saturday Night hay Fever.
Speaker 2: Gold plus Levina well done, Puss in Boots.
Speaker 3: That's my varan so far double plus.
Speaker 2: The Great Stratos is back with Puss in boots.
Speaker 4: That was his work.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if Stratos has ever won, so he got his nose.
Speaker 2: In front when Harry met Salmonella.
Speaker 3: That's very good Gold plus.
Speaker 2: Nick and Brunswick gastro Boy silver and Alice in Chunderland.
Speaker 3: Silver plus.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Puffs in Boots.
Speaker 3: I think Stratas is the winner of the Christoph Robin tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh you sure? I think we should send them to Luke and Noose to the go and see the movie.
Speaker 3: Happy You Honey pen.
Speaker 1: For Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three only ten days ago for this.
Speaker 9: Christian o'connall Breakfast Shows Grand Final, Grand New Kick It, Yes you, We're on the search for Melbourne's Grin with the Longest kick.
Speaker 2: Ten days to go ten days to go until we're live at DVU Witten Oval. Amazing place to hostess. Thank you very much for them getting involved. Also Pancake Parner for suboy and what we're doing here for a limited time free kid smell with every adult smell when you get at the Pancake Parna. So we have a deadline tomorrow midnight. That's the deadline for grands to enter. Ninety one Melbourne grannies have entered so far to take part in our Grand Final. We're hoping to have one hundred. We thought it would be amazing if we just got eight a couple of weeks ago. If we could get a hundred, all on the day coming along, gim all the world can be come along. We want a big crowd to cheer all the grands on. Only one can win the one thousand bucks, but all of them that turn up to do this, I think it's amazing. They're all going to leave winners knowing that they had a laugh.
Speaker 3: And anyone can come down to the event. You don't have to have a grand competing in the event to take part in it and watch from the stands to take part. But that makes it sound like you'll get to kick. You won't get to kick.
Speaker 2: The grands will kick your grands are kicking. I knew roughly what you meant, all right. So there's a couple of of things we need to make this happen. We've got our security.
Speaker 3: Team now, well, we've got two old retired security guards.
Speaker 4: I reckon, we need a couple more. You can't have enough, okay, yep.
Speaker 2: We're just worried about the ugly scenes when ninety nine grands are being told to nine. I've got ninety nine grablems. They could cut up rough. So we need security. We need banner makers. We're having a bespoke trophy and it is going to be huge.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be lifetime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a life sized Grand kicking the ball being cut out still in the next couple of days by guy who by day is a boiler maker, but he's making this. We also need paramedics, physios, physios and also I think some kind of psychologists someone to get into mind of a grand sport psychologists, sports psychost big area, now, isn't it. Yeah, So if you know someone, we've gone up until midnight tomorrow to head to our website to get involved. Gold one and four three dot com do AU. Sharon's gonna have been one of the grands who's stepped forward, so she wants to do this. Good morning Sharon, Good morning Christian, Good morning Sharon. So, Nana Sharon. How many grandkids have you got?
Speaker 6: I've got three?
Speaker 2: Three? And how old are you? I'm forty five? Oh? My word, just same age as me. How can you be a grand Oh?
Speaker 5: I know, I say the same thing is my oldest granddaughter is seven.
Speaker 2: So how old are you when you got married?
Speaker 6: I have my fist at nineteen nineteen?
Speaker 2: Wow? Okay, all right, So how far do you think you can kick the ball? Do you think you're going to be taking over the one thousand dollars?
Speaker 6: Ah? Well, I'm going to.
Speaker 5: Give it a good crack, and I reckon, I'm going to kick at least thirty five.
Speaker 2: I get on to it at least thirty five yep, yep. And have you been out having any practice sort of kicks?
Speaker 5: I certainly have our pain out kicking the ball with my son's. They're showing me how to hold it and correct w and stuff like that, and they go out and have a kick across the park with me.
Speaker 2: So this is great. So you've got kick coaches already, and we need a nickname all the grands that are going to come along, Sharon, they're giving themselves a nickname.
Speaker 4: What do you think yours should be?
Speaker 6: I reckon it should be Shasta.
Speaker 2: That's good work for us, Shastar, Bring on the Shasta. We see you down at the vu whitnoval. Good luck Shastar. Okay, thanks all right, hey, thanks to get involved. Well see you there, good luck.
Speaker 6: No worries.
Speaker 10: Bye.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show's got one four point three.
Speaker 2: We are back tomorrow morning. More tickets to go and see Phil connin's life and then we bring back the mouth drumming tomorrow.
Speaker 3: But it caused such a controversy online people people were angry, real drummers were angry that the drummers a mouth drummer.
Speaker 2: Why it is time to go back and then the next two days install and nail it. We can do this. Phil Collins tickets tomorrow morning. If you do want to get involved, and you know a nan Gold one O four three dot com to au. If you can help in anywhere what we're looking for, email me today Christian at Gold one o four three dot com dot au. Title of today's show is Fresh Grands. Thanks the listening, We're back tomorrow The
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three