Speaker 1: People do some weird ship it should in young people, inhaling the gas from cooking canisters known as names to get high, some of.
Speaker 2: The things that make more since than others.
Speaker 3: I've done everything for you my career on hold, I couldn't been anything if I'd had the talent.
Speaker 2: Bless yourself for observations. You didn't ask for this leadership.
Speaker 4: I think he's one of the greatest leaders we've ever had.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Well, good, Just stick a couple of Mitchell. One of us be Mitch and the other be Mitchell, just to make things easier.
Speaker 1: Your Mitch, I only call you Mitchell when you're being annoying.
Speaker 2: You always call me Mitchell. Oh no, he is mich Julie and Mitchell kou. Hello, everyone, goody, good ah, here we are for the first time. I just felt bad that Jenna's name wasn't in the opener.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, I was jennip here anyway, Hello Jenna.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, one of the odds. Jenna. Every time I reset this desk, it resets your mic. Hold and just bear with me. You are there though, right Sorry? Can you relax right now?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: There we are. I'm bad. Well. Later in the show, we're going to be digging into Jenna's good bits.
Speaker 1: That's right, Gold Digger Round three. This is where we interview each other. You and I have already been done, Jenna. We're going to be trying to get some gold out of you, something we don't already know about you.
Speaker 2: And considering Jenna died in a mind in eighteen hundred, this will be very interesting.
Speaker 1: Are we asking questions about her current existence as Jenna or her past life?
Speaker 2: It might be good to yeah, lives plural, please, Jenna was a pterodactyl in the seventh year.
Speaker 3: I told you I don't want to discuss that.
Speaker 2: Of course, she doesn't want to talk about Jurassic Days understood. I don't know. Let's just do some Let's just keep it this life, good first life, all right. I'm a bit upset for I hadn't Is it just me that I was planning for a week and I've had to abort it?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Because it failed? I thought it was going to be really funny.
Speaker 1: It hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 2: I know I can't do it. It's not funny enough. It's like half you know, when you're baked Branni's and then you pull them out, thinking they'll be chewy and they just wet and you fuck it up.
Speaker 1: I do love a Dory surprise though, Yeah, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: A Dory surprise. That was my ginder pickup line for a while. Because I'm fat nothn't do anything else. I'm going to reveal it now because I just think I have to.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad we're kicking off the show with the absolute worst thing we have to offer.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll start low and then we'll get better. So basically I don't actually even know what me? Is it just me? Would have been? It would have been is it just me? Or are you? Are you part of any Facebook groups?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, is this would be kidding? One of my either just me in my notes that I haven't done yet was Facebook group's the only thing keeping Facebook alive. I'm part of so many good ones.
Speaker 2: Oh should I hold this? Then?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well you just you know what?
Speaker 2: Hold that? Because this is that was the only tie and I could find. It's a very loose time. I'm part of a group called Royal Team. So Royal Team with a cup of tea emoji. Okay, that's all gay always like they're you know, skinny selfies and there's a trend where you post a selfie and they'd go make an assumption about me, roast me. That was the challenge that they're all doing, posting photos of themselves, and then you had the group members had to roast them.
Speaker 1: That's what. Don't sound like something you would invite in? Does it?
Speaker 2: No goodness me? That's why I did you what.
Speaker 1: Have you done?
Speaker 2: Photo of you?
Speaker 1: Oh god, you posted in this group asking all these people to bag out my appearance.
Speaker 2: I said, go for it, make an assumption about me, and yes, this is my daughter Chanelle Ray do your worst, sisters, and it's a photo of you holding a very very freshly made infant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my niece.
Speaker 2: And it looks to be a four x gold or it could be a solo.
Speaker 1: It's a great photo. It's on my Instagram.
Speaker 2: It is down.
Speaker 1: It's actually the first photo on my Tinder as well. I'm looking like a mad bogan and I.
Speaker 2: Did you a favor. I chose bogan. I didn't choose ugly, I didn't choose young. I did the long hand because I know you love it and I wanted to get people's opinions. Now you got five comments, okay, I wanted more. This is why it failed. Some people get one hundred comments. First comment is I said make assumptions about me. That's the charge. Lemonuel Battalio says you were bad in bed. I don't know how you can deduce that.
Speaker 1: How would he know?
Speaker 2: Catherine Gee says you were not the father, and that got quite a few laughs. Catherine did well. Everyone looked up. Dion Maloney says, other Mitch is hotter of this podcast in that page, what are the odds?
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 2: Dion Maloney?
Speaker 1: Dion Maloney, you champion?
Speaker 2: Ha? No, I think he means me.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: He follows up with short hair for the wind with a winkie face, so I'm sure he's.
Speaker 1: We'll scratch that. Fuck.
Speaker 2: See, this was a good edgem in theory.
Speaker 3: But I just looked up this group. Yeah, that's one two hundred and ninety eight members.
Speaker 1: How did you find yourself in that? That's a random grape.
Speaker 2: Don't I think someone tagged me or something.
Speaker 1: I'm part of so many good groups. One of them is signed with threatening auras. It's literally just signs that people see out in public. They have threatening or I'm going to find some now. So this is a little bit.
Speaker 2: This is a tangent. I love it.
Speaker 1: My feet is literally just full of these signs now because I like them so much. So it's you know those hand drying machines that you put your hands into. The ones it just has a sticker on it. It says not a urinal.
Speaker 2: Good to know that'll just blow it back up in your face.
Speaker 1: There's also a group that just says a group where we only give very bad advice. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Should you post questions? And people gived advice?
Speaker 1: So it's like, oh, my husband, my husband won't take the garbage out. What should I do? It's like kill him?
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we need to move on. Yeah, we're carrying on a bit, aren't we. So let me tell you Mitch later on. Do you remember back in episode eleven, we did that improv game where you made up ads on the spot for.
Speaker 2: Like trees and object That was fine.
Speaker 1: Later on, the improv game is back. It's a little bit different this time. I'm not going to say too much because I think you you're at your best when you're not prepared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't prepare anything, so I don't want you to.
Speaker 1: Like think in head. I'm just gonna I'll spring it on you later, but i'll tell you now. The improv game is back.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm excited if it need your first time listening. Guys, Is it just me? Is the core of the show. We call them gems. Basically, it's something that we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate.
Speaker 1: We have one. Ah, we don't tell each other what it's going to be, total surprise.
Speaker 2: Why don't we jump in? Let's start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go for it, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Are single beds really fun? Sometimes a little change? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: There's nothing I love more than walking into the Shangri Laha and circular key and booking and checking into my hotel, tapping the key card and realizing I've got a single bed. It's such a good feeling, like when you go to your auntie's coast house and you walk into the room and it's a single bed. Okay, there's nothing better than getting into a single bed, like I just love knowing that I'm in it. I know that I'm safe. They're often butted up against a wall, so you've kind of got that little you got the safety net of the wall. I just love a single bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I would have slept him on.
Speaker 2: In a while, I had a single bed. I had a single bed ride that was a bunk bed that had a slide to get out of growing up.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's slide? Oh God, yes, it.
Speaker 2: Was a bunk bed. Underneath was my Nintendo sixty four and my nen needed me slime nickelodeon slime green felt because I asked for that color, and it was fur from Lindcraft and it went around the bottom. My Nintendo sixty four was in there, and to get to bed you had to climb the ladder. You fell asleep, and to get up you slid down the slide.
Speaker 1: Oh, that novel. He would wear off very quick.
Speaker 2: As soon as I started masturbating. It was very fine. Jesus current clean this line all the time.
Speaker 4: I reckon.
Speaker 1: The last time I had a single bed was when I was living on campus at Macquarie University, and the guy I was seeing at the time would obviously have to just squeeze in whenever it was you know, we're saying it my place. Oh, and probably only for the first month. He was patient with that. But after a while he was like, can we come up with some sort of arrangement. So I had a mattress under the single bed. We'd like fall asleep, and then he would try and sneak off without me anything and like jump on the mattress. But I would always know that's horrendous.
Speaker 2: You can't have that.
Speaker 1: No, you can't have a couple in a single bed. Did you do things in the bed that single bed could talk?
Speaker 2: It'd scream I I but I guess if you're stacking onto of each other, it's fine. It's the height, it's the width. It's the problem. Especially me, I barely fit in a single bed. I remember, like ten, they had to get me a king single just why bother? Yeah, just buy a double point.
Speaker 1: So did this happen recently, that you were in a single bed? Even reminded of how much you love it.
Speaker 2: It happened the other night. I was in bed and I could not sleep, and I'm like, there's too many fucking options. And then I thought next door, in the spare room at Hayden's house, there's a single bed, and I remember thinking, I reckon, I'd fall straight asleep if I went in that room. I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Because really cold, and I love.
Speaker 2: Cold sheets, and I love when you've just showered and you sort of wiggle your weigh in.
Speaker 1: Oh, so were you and Hayden at that point where you start sleeping in separate beds?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, man, not doing that. That's the end of a relationship.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily, Sometimes it is just more practical.
Speaker 2: Actually very true. I've got a good friend Zoe Marshall and her husband Benji and her I'm sure she'll be fine with me saying this. SOE been separate beds and have since they really started dating, and they've got the best marriage of it anyone, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, especially because I imagine you'd be a snorer. It'd probably work.
Speaker 2: I don't think I am.
Speaker 1: Oh you should get that app sleep talk or whatever it is, where it records the noise you make while you're sleeping. I haven't done it yet. I'm too scared.
Speaker 2: Why don't we do it? Because apparently my sister got it and she said that she heard her partner saying all sort of demonic things. Really, anyway, good, thanks that you thought it was great, you know, I was thank you myself.
Speaker 1: You love clapping, don't you? I've just sometimes it be my solo round of applause.
Speaker 2: I do that with guests sometimes thanks for coming on, jo Jo, and then there's that delay because they're in America. Thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 1: I never noticed, though, when you're doing it. It's only when I listen back and I'm like, funck was something to applaud too? Did I think we're even not applauding? Why when we had a guest host come on, you applaud them and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: You know, how else does that? Jimmy fallon and it fucking annoys me. He's like, oh, Selena, go there.
Speaker 1: The studio audience though, yes, yes, that makes.
Speaker 2: Me I don't. Yeah, he's trying to lead them down the garden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Goals for the show. Can we please one day to a show in front of a live studio audience, we get the injury idiots in and just try it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just cross off COVID nineteen. Yes, very true, doing with ideas.
Speaker 2: A dirty fucking budge. Okay, are you ready for yours?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am, Here we go?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Do you have an appreciation for the vocabulary of the straight man?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah.
Speaker 1: I always had this theory that I wasn't masculine enough to pull off words like bro, like I'm more of a done kind of guy, you very much if I'm going to be giving pet names. But I've recently, without even realizing, started calling people bro, and I'm like, I think maybe I actually can pull that off.
Speaker 2: Do you say sarcastically or genuinely, like hey Bro?
Speaker 1: No, I don't say hey bro. I'll use it at the end of a sentence like, oh, don't even start me bro, something like that.
Speaker 2: Actually, I have noticed that you said that to me a couple of times.
Speaker 1: And there's a few that I want to add to my vocabulary, but I'm just not sure if I'm going to use it in the right spots and stuff. So I thought this was the perfect opportunity to play one of my favorite openers of all time.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to straight Talk.
Speaker 1: That's an actual opener on an actual radio show.
Speaker 2: What do they talk about?
Speaker 1: I think they intended it's a talk back radio show. They intended it to be like, oh, you know, it's just straight up talk.
Speaker 2: But oh, I was picturing on eight eight, nine, nine, nine one six street, Julie, you your husband fucks you in missionaries. Great, yeah, that's Graham funny.
Speaker 1: Hell well it's not that fortunately, but straight talk is what I'm calling this. I want to learn when it's appropriate to use certain phrases. So Petho one of the guys in our office. Oh good, We've dragged him in here before, but I'm going to do it again. He's probably busy, but well he's.
Speaker 2: Out there now I can How do I do that thing where I press produce out or p d out.
Speaker 1: I can do it if you let me find it one big dog. Okay, I think I use that correctly because he's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really picked up his attention. He's walking over.
Speaker 1: So Petho speaks like a bloke, like a real Australian bloke, which is which is a miracle, is a bit of a Melbourne punts.
Speaker 2: He's very metro though, like this guy is very in touch with both his feminine masculine.
Speaker 1: So, yes, exactly here he is. Come on, ye sorry, we'll clapping and the thing now.
Speaker 4: Hi, I feel like a magpie coming back to his nest.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? What have you got you guys dating on it?
Speaker 4: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Weird inside jokes.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the reason I've dragged you in here again is we need to help with a bit of straight talk.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to straight talk.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You don't find this weird, but I've been eavesdropping on you and I've been writing down a few words that I've noticed came out of your mouth, and I'm like, God, I'd really love to be able to pull those off. I want to add them to my vocab.
Speaker 4: Hit me.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know when it is appropriate for me to say it. So a lot of them start with the word big, So big dog. When I just caught out to you, they're big dog? Is that is that correct?
Speaker 4: Big dog is correct because I am the big dog.
Speaker 1: So big dog's a good thing.
Speaker 4: Big Dog's a great thing. You want to be the big dog?
Speaker 2: You call me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do, but you're You're in a different case because big dog, like you want to be the big dog. But I also call Mitch big dog because he thinks he's the big dogs. It's more of a the big dog. But you're actually not the big dog.
Speaker 1: And you've got to do a little chocolate big dogs big dogs here. I'm loving this already, and it's not really the big dog. What about big boy? Because I hear you say around, oh here he is, oh big boy.
Speaker 4: Big Boy's no good because big boy is like you're talking, you say to a child, oh good work, big boy, or you're getting big boy. So you're it's you asserting your dominance over the other person.
Speaker 1: How would you say big boy to someone?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Say it to me?
Speaker 4: Can you grab me a coffee? Big boy?
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, I gotcha.
Speaker 4: I've got the power over you immediately have the power.
Speaker 2: Of course you want a hour?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's's how it works. Mates, A dog eat dog world out there.
Speaker 2: Dog references a good thing, apparently right, fair enough? Do you want to say cat on a big cat? Okay?
Speaker 1: What about big fella? That's different. I hear that a lot.
Speaker 4: Big fellow is pretty neutral. It's just like we have a mutual mutual mates on the same level big fella. How I But I wouldn't say I use big fellow that often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just one that I've got on my list of things that I want to be confident enough to say.
Speaker 4: I'm not there scrap big fella.
Speaker 1: Okay, get rid of that one, all right, dog a big boy? I know the difference. Good that I've been using a lot recently. Is chief chief? In the last like maybe two weeks, I've started using it a lot, Like maybe in traffic I'll be like, oh, come on, take your time, chief.
Speaker 2: Something that right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good?
Speaker 2: Come Can I try to guess what it's for? Isn't it for someone who thinks they have the power, like or thinks they're the cheap In reality, they've got nothing?
Speaker 4: Like how I use big dog with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, interchangeable, like if Mitch would have asked petho, oh how do I do this certain thing on the radio panel?
Speaker 1: You go? Your job chief?
Speaker 4: Yeah, your job chef.
Speaker 2: It all comes across as very sarcastic.
Speaker 4: It can be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was straight for twenty three to.
Speaker 4: Check those levels checking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love. That's condescending, makes so good, makes me feel like worthless.
Speaker 1: It's chief in a similar vein to Champ Champ.
Speaker 4: Champ, you would say, is the all time worse insult, like you do not want to get cheap? Yeah, no, one wants to be champed. See.
Speaker 1: I feel like before this lesson I would have been more offended being called a big dog.
Speaker 4: You want to be the big dog. The only thing worse than chap. I'm seeing getting said around these and this is a new thing. This is twenty twenty straight talk. People trying to bring squirt in it. It's like, oh, thanks squirt, Pokemon, you get called squirt. That's terrible.
Speaker 2: What about tune? Do you guys still use on the tune? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah on the chune.
Speaker 2: Liam's on the tune with Casey Lee from Bachelor?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Are you tuning it? Are you guys on the chune?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that you're tuning them?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It means like you're never I've never heard chat never even once. I don't know about.
Speaker 4: Legends, the safest one I reckon legend.
Speaker 2: You both can pull a legend General Mitch.
Speaker 4: Ledge as well, like, thanks, leg good on your ledge.
Speaker 2: You want to get up on the ledge? No, I don't do that. It's compete ledge jump? What about it's what you know it?
Speaker 4: I don't. Yeah, you're getting food?
Speaker 2: No, you want to go to the pub tomorrow tonight seven o'clock? You eat?
Speaker 4: No, that's straight.
Speaker 1: There's so many I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's just like, yeah, that's sweet or sweet?
Speaker 1: No, mate, even my brother has all these ones that I don't know. I listened to his friends have a conversation when I'm at home. I have no idea what's going on. There's all these slangs. I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Your brother and Petho would be the best man.
Speaker 1: Imagine them having a conversation. I would find it so funny because only they would understand each other.
Speaker 2: In his room, It'd be like Russell Coy and Grant Daniel having a conversation. I wouldn't be able to follow.
Speaker 1: My brother couldn't be more different to me.
Speaker 2: Can we call your brother now? Oh? My god, O Pin you send me his number, get him on the blower.
Speaker 1: He says all these ones that maybe they're maybe they're not Malbourn enough for you, Pet. But he yeah, he I don't even know what he's saying half the time. And his name is Mark, right, he's a man A few words as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I say cocker a lot. My favorite Coco. Yeah, how are you cocker?
Speaker 2: What they what?
Speaker 1: Just it's just writing it down. It's like it's in a particular way.
Speaker 4: CEO c K. I think a cocker interesting. My all time favorite is STD and that means I liked is like it's so endearing. It means dickhead. Yeah, and it's like, oh, how are you stud? It's like, how are you dick?
Speaker 1: Oh, like they're they're a lovable American.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they do, like, oh fucking kiss Casey on the weekend. You're a stud?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would just think you're mispronouncing stud.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm ringing the market. Mark. Should we pretend we're not here?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Why would we do that? I have to give context. It's going to be through a private number.
Speaker 4: Should we pretend we're not Hello?
Speaker 1: Oh Hi, it's Mitch, Oh Hi, bred gone on. They're a good example of sorry. I'm just in the middle of my podcast at the moment.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good? Yeah? Good fan of you? A big fan of yours, big fan of your work.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan of myself. Mark actually is a big fan of you, and she says all the time he goes, oh his laugh cracks me up.
Speaker 2: The laugh, Yeah, why the laugh?
Speaker 1: That's true that you haven't met Peo before, have you? Mark? Pe Here?
Speaker 4: Is how you doing? Cocka? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I agreed, Mark, So you don't.
Speaker 4: Know what that's very Melbourne? No, sorry, what.
Speaker 1: Did you say when I answered the phone? Mark? You called me bread?
Speaker 2: Big bread. Right, what does it mean? I don't know bad So.
Speaker 1: You haven't heard that either. Different breeds are straight we're dealing with here. So the reason we were calling was in the middle of a segment called straight talk, and I was saying, there's all these words that I overhear straight people say that I don't understand. Petho was explaining to me chief and big dog and big boy and all that stuff, and you are you're a league of your.
Speaker 2: Own yeah and all those ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks, man, I take that you're a right to champ than what.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should be teaching them gay talk. Mitch. You know, we could either of you, Panther or Mark pull off Dallan by Dallan. That actually sounds right, pretty good.
Speaker 2: You pulled it off. What about Mark? Just say just say hey, babe, he sounds like he's driving. He's driving a truck as we speak. We're trying to fall away his masculinity. What are you doing right now? Mark?
Speaker 4: Actually, and.
Speaker 1: Mark's got one of those big utes with the toolboxes on the back, and shit is the builder?
Speaker 2: Do you have a mattress in the back of the trailers?
Speaker 4: Have the same Dad and Mum?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What happened, isn't it was.
Speaker 2: Mitch clearly like was he the same as he is now? Then? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you guys keep the footy together in the backyard?
Speaker 1: Never Mark had Mark had a cricket ball on a string hanging from a tree because I wouldn't play cricket.
Speaker 4: I had that too. The iron Do you have an ion? Mark? It was the old bat off Don Bradman. Oh mate, the iron is fantastic. I'm out straighten him with the iron.
Speaker 2: Mark.
Speaker 1: I should tell you that supports the a f L.
Speaker 4: I do support they. You guys are a bunch of bump sniffers over there. Okay, all right, okay, another man, I can cuddle on the ground, all right, good chat.
Speaker 3: Nice, Stop acting like bitches and follow a couple of yes.
Speaker 1: Please do Instagram face but to see your path.
Speaker 2: But he's gone ship, he's quick. I learned a lot. I learned a lot. I love your brother. I'd love to get him in one shows.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'd do it, really, I doubt it. That's the most. That's the most words he said to me in a long time. Actually, he's usually one word response that's like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Good on your bread. I feel like he didn't even know what he said.
Speaker 1: He never explained the meaning he said it.
Speaker 2: So that's like a oh, that's a that's a TEX terminology, isn't it not that I'm aware of Young Twink's bread?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know you mean yeah. God, I hope that's not what he means.
Speaker 2: I doubt that's what he meant.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Mitch, I've got something fun for you. I know you love your improv The less preparation the better as far as you're concerned. So back in episode eleven, we were improvising ads for random objects because what was it? You saw an ad for eggs.
Speaker 2: There's an ad for Australian eggs. That's it, and no company was attached. You can back to it. It was so it was just for the item that is an egg.
Speaker 1: And so we started making ads for trees and random objects and stuff. Well, I was listening to the radio, it was on the background at work, and I heard another ad that I thought you would love. So actually, you know, I'm just gonna let you take a.
Speaker 3: Listen, stay safe and keep clean with Australian hot water. We're here for you.
Speaker 1: Twenty four to seven. I'm thirteen, twenty one thirteen two, and I thought, oh my god, another one, another ad just raising awareness through a random product that has no brand attached. Turns out Australian hot Water is the brand name. I actually googled it, and so they're not just raising awareness for hot water. It was actually an ad for their installation and repair of hot water tanks. Oh, and I'm like, that's genius. Calling yourself Australian hot Water makes it sound like you're the only one that service. Many other people do that. There's so many other services the.
Speaker 2: Stream, and then there's all the people that do the hot water systems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so they call them of Australian hot Water and that made me think, oh, that must just be the only people that are doing that.
Speaker 2: That's smart marketing. That's like Maca's just calling themselves hot Hamburger.
Speaker 1: Well exactly. This is this is where this improv game comes to. So this is a little bit like the reverse of last time, before you were advertising random objects. This time I'm thinking, you make up random ads four brands, but you never mentioned their brand name. You'd say Australian whatever the product is, So like we could just rebrand to Australian podcasts everyone. I think this is the only one.
Speaker 2: I've got to get the music. It doesn't work without it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's right. We found those laying backing tracks. So for all the trees and stuff. Yeah, and we made our own.
Speaker 2: Remember here it is here. We did make our own. That wasn't it? This was it?
Speaker 1: No, Well, this is one of the ones you use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plant one in your backyard at a time. But whatever, Australian trees.
Speaker 1: So what are we thinking, Like, what's a gimme a big brand and we'll work backwards.
Speaker 2: Good idea, Okay, let's do. Let's do. What about freedom furniture?
Speaker 1: What would you call it Australian Australian.
Speaker 2: Chair, just the one chair.
Speaker 3: What about Australian lounge?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: What about an ad for Delta Gudrum, but you just call it Australian music.
Speaker 2: Australian singer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just Australian music. That's all we have.
Speaker 2: Yes. So you're an American tourist in the car and you go, wow, there's one singer in this country. Let me listen to their music.
Speaker 1: What about an ad for Killer Metrico and you call them Australian pen Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, that could be funny. What about.
Speaker 1: What else can we do? An ad for tim tams Australian chocky beginning? There's no other means life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that exists.
Speaker 1: I feel like we haven't hit the right one yet. What could happen?
Speaker 2: What about chips?
Speaker 3: But it's just Australian.
Speaker 2: Just Australian potato strands.
Speaker 1: What about what about you do and add for coltext Australian fuel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Australian dinosaur juice.
Speaker 3: What about for cowtrait Australian calcium.
Speaker 2: Going down to elemental levels?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What about calcium supplements?
Speaker 2: What about what about red rooster? You used to do Australian chicken.
Speaker 1: Australian fast food. Australian chicken could be good because a red rooster. Are they like an American fast food or global? Oh that's got to be I love rooster. I have been addicted to red Rooster ever since the whole ever since all the isolation stuff started escalating. I've just been going so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we've got the name. It's just Australian chicken. Okay, we need a website.
Speaker 3: Right, Australian Chicken dot com.
Speaker 2: Dot Okay, we never got this far on this music. We sort of vetoed in the first round. It's okay, I don't like an change it.
Speaker 1: What about an ad for Coronaviruslian illness?
Speaker 2: Oh no, sorry, we could just be the Australian Podcast.
Speaker 1: Well I'm I'm already planning to rebrand, Like I think it's genius Australian Pod.
Speaker 2: What would ours be? It just be I don't want to know, right, boy and girl and another boy talking every day on Mondays, the Australian Podcast, the only one there is and the only one they'll ever be www dot ospod dot org dot au. I like, what else could we do other than what about.
Speaker 1: An ad for ug boots? But they're just Australian shoes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Could be Australian fairy shoe or like an ad for dough on the internet.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what they do anyway, pretty much as the Internet.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about an ad for golf? We just call it Australian sport. That's the only one we play.
Speaker 2: That's right, Play it with your friends, get the ball in the hole, you and your pals, that old mole. Australian sport. A day on the green doesn't have to be mad. You and your friends haven't a pipe. It's you, it's us, it's Australian spot. Everyone's like, what what do I just watch? Could they say part? Maybe it's gone?
Speaker 1: Maybe if you heard that at it? Everyone has forgot about football. Yeah, fuck the Olympics. We're not in that anymore.
Speaker 2: I only have one sport. Interesting, I'm gonna have to call the number.
Speaker 1: Oh god, what else could we do?
Speaker 2: What about? Or it's almost for things that you didn't realize you could sell, Like.
Speaker 1: Do we have to get Yeah.
Speaker 2: Trying to guess. No, you're not. It's there when you wake up, it's there when you sleep. It's there, Believe it or not. At your feet. Breathe it in, breathe it out. Australian Air, you know what I mean? You can't market that.
Speaker 1: It's better than all the other very New Zealand Air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, heard of Beijing. That's awful. Oh god, that's just horrendous.
Speaker 1: I've missed the improv game.
Speaker 2: It's a good game, isn't it? More jingles? Do you want to try one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: God, No, I'm not good at it. We know this, you're good at coming up with it, coming up to what the idea. Yeah, I'm not very good at I can't make it up and the s what like you firstly rhyming words? That's that's anyway speaking of a good jingle. You know what it's time for, don't you?
Speaker 2: Oh? I do. I'm very excited for this. You all know I'm a gold Digger kid on My pants are gone on the wig that was so close God pulled in.
Speaker 1: We're down in mine. That's the last place when things go wrong.
Speaker 3: How long do we have to stay down.
Speaker 2: Here until we're done?
Speaker 3: Done?
Speaker 1: So, welcome to gold Digger. If you've never heard this segment before, it's designed to learn things about each other that we didn't already know. I've already interviewed Mitch. Mitch interviewed me, and we thought, Jenna, little old Jenna, our mate over here. Surely there's going to be something we don't know about her.
Speaker 2: People know enough about us, and they think, you know what, we want to know something about their You know, Cramer.
Speaker 1: Do you know what actually might surprise people? So I feel like the whole Jenna thing sometimes gets lost in translation. Some people were like, oh my god, why is Jenna so mean to you?
Speaker 4: And why?
Speaker 2: Yeah? With it?
Speaker 1: Maybe people don't realize that Jenna is actually like horrifically pleasant in real life, extreamly nice, which is why it's funny to us that she just goes savage as soon as we hit record, which, by the way, we never discussed. No like, we never said, oh, will bring Jenna on, it'll be really funny, she'll be mean to us. It just happened.
Speaker 2: The idea was never The idea was just to have someone to bounce off. So it wasn't you and I just dribbling or show, and all of a sudden she started ripping into me.
Speaker 3: Just get on with her.
Speaker 2: No one ever told her to do that.
Speaker 1: I feel like these are always her inner thoughts, but she just lets them off the chain in here where it's in real life. She puts on this nice front. Is that true? You know you actually an evil bitch deep down?
Speaker 2: You enjoy working on this podcast, though I hate it. Now you can drop the act, though the real thing is just real, little baby Jenna.
Speaker 1: Where should we start digging first?
Speaker 2: I think people would be interested to know about who you are as a person. How old are you?
Speaker 3: I'm sixty.
Speaker 2: No, we're talking about your current state and soul.
Speaker 1: She's ageless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jenny's ageous.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm ageous, but my current state I am twenty six.
Speaker 1: You go in her current life yet her current life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty six, but when you're astro project your seven thousand six? Yes?
Speaker 1: So last week, mit, you asked me mine and Jennet's origin. Sorry, how did you too first meet?
Speaker 2: General? Interested? Sorry? Go Jenna?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's sit around here, okay, Yes, I do remember this clearly. It was I think my second or third day working here and I got approached to do your show so have HQ. Oh yeah, the videos for it, and I remember she was so pleasant and nice.
Speaker 2: Who were you shocked at that?
Speaker 3: Because I just didn't expect an on air personality to be.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, you expect them to be all egotisical and like up themselves.
Speaker 3: Then I started working on your show and I realized how it's ridiculously.
Speaker 1: Bad, insufferable, isn't he?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: So when you first started working here, because Jenna's one of those annoying people that just like excels at whatever she applies her. If she decides she wants to be good at it, she will be. Had you ever given a shit about radio before working here? Because now, obviously you're thriving, you're loving it, But had you ever given much of a shit about radio before this?
Speaker 3: During high school, I loved radio. I'd always listen. I was obsessed with HAMI, Shenandy me too, So every afternoon I'd go on my walk and just listen to them. And then also I remember on the way to school each day, my mom would have Kyle and Jackie on when I was going to and then when I was on the bus, I'd listened to it on my my little ipud.
Speaker 1: So was it weird for you to then meet them because you've filled in for me a couple of times it's my job.
Speaker 3: Yes, No, it was very surreal.
Speaker 1: Very I just mentioned that you're one of those annoying people that's really good whatever you decided to be good at. What's something that you wanted to be good at? But then you're like, damn it, I'm.
Speaker 2: Shit at that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, growing up I really realized and I knew, I knew I couldn't do it, but I really wanted to do like like broadcast journalism because I was with like morning shows and all that. Oh yeah, but growing up I wanted to be an actor.
Speaker 2: Did you really hold on, let me dig around here for a second. So you grew up wanting to be an actor? And then did you study theater?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Where are neither you studied? Oh?
Speaker 1: Another night of one?
Speaker 2: God? Really wonder if we have a cross paths at Maybe we did at the cafeteria.
Speaker 3: Of course, that's cafe.
Speaker 2: Did you study theater for screen stage both? And why didn't you pursue it? Well?
Speaker 3: I started when I was like ten, yep, and then quit it when I was about seventeen.
Speaker 1: Really, oh my god, that's a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Did you ever have an agent? Yes? No, what did you go for any auditions?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't know this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I did a lot of extra work for Home and Away.
Speaker 2: You're at Home and Away?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Am I imagining this? I feel like I've been shown at screenshot where you're just wandering around in the background and Home and Away.
Speaker 2: Some obey, Yes, to get that pale girl from behind? She's blocking the view?
Speaker 1: Did you know that? There you go to we have struck gold so early in the peace, so easy with her.
Speaker 2: Oh, because she gives good answers I think interesting. So I'm picking around. I have to find out about your home life. Jenna, because you live at home. You did live at home, not anymore. So you moved out, yes, with Silver, your beloved fish.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Do you miss your family?
Speaker 3: Well, I see them every weekend. Pretty siblings, yeah, my brother.
Speaker 2: Just your brother. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the only reason that you moved out of home was to be closer to this office. Because you don't drive, are you ever going to learn to drive?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I was actually looking into driving instructors, but then coronavirus came.
Speaker 2: It's cold, Mitch Corona.
Speaker 1: No, but driving instructors have been deemed essential service. I'm pretty sure I could get at work, really.
Speaker 3: But I don't feel comfortable being in a car with a stranger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always another excuse when it can find space it's bacteria ridden.
Speaker 3: But yes, I definitely want to learn to drive because I want to go to more places.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fun.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Where are you at career wise? Do you want to work your way up at irm?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I have no intention of going high or anything like. I'm really happy with my position at the moment.
Speaker 2: What would the dream opportunity be, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Digital content director or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you'd be telling all the other idiots how to write, make their articles better.
Speaker 2: Janna as a boss would be the best thing ever? Could you just thinking? Maybe I've got an idea. Maybe if you could do this, please, if you enough time to do it'd be totally I can no, No, she'd be stern.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? When she needs to be She's terrifying.
Speaker 3: I'm not letting people do whatever they want. They're getting paid.
Speaker 2: Very true. I've dropped my axe. Oh idven realize I dropped that and it kept himpering like a bouncy ball. And there's a chunk of gold that Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you, mich Remember the only reason that we could get Jenna to agree to taking part in this gold Digger interview is if we were given a list of.
Speaker 2: No go though of course, like a celebrity.
Speaker 1: Right here, this is the entire list.
Speaker 2: It's just a big block let of kent.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm such a shame because I I was there with her. The things I could tell you about what a little filthy thing she jal only you knew.
Speaker 2: Don't break the embargo.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying I wish I could ask questions because holy fuck, I'll shut up you couldn't look her in the eye again, that Jenna that you know and love. Oh my god, it was fucked.
Speaker 2: Don't dig any people have a laws of season anyway, Let's dig elsewhere, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, give it here, fucking.
Speaker 2: You've got a good swing on you.
Speaker 1: We go, right, Jenna? What is your form of self care?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't do that very well, to be honest, what do you mean. I don't have a self care routine or anything. I think I work too much, as in I'm always working.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, it is. You're not very good at switching off. You always on around the cloth, which, unfortunately some people exploit.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're a yes. I was gonna say yes man, but you're a plicer right. You want to please people.
Speaker 1: Surely when you do decide to switch off. Is it Netflix? Is it Candles? I don't know something. You can't always be at your laptop working, or you'd have a horrific rs I like, I.
Speaker 3: Know, I think I have rs I, but I've just got used to it.
Speaker 2: Pushing through here.
Speaker 1: I am pussy a big deal about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, Netflix, I like, I actually like watching TV shows with my mom. Yeah, so we have like a common interest there.
Speaker 2: What are you watching now?
Speaker 3: Ozark?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's good like Ozark, so enjoying that you can't watch together at the moment.
Speaker 1: Weekends, No Goldie, No.
Speaker 2: No trying to find the girl.
Speaker 3: I'm a bit bored.
Speaker 2: Real Have you ever pushed someone? Have you been? In general?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 2: Have you ever used those cartilage like nails to scratch anyone?
Speaker 3: Yeah? There was another girl that I was friends with, but she had gone all my nerves.
Speaker 2: She no longer draws breath.
Speaker 3: She said something about my brother, so I pushed her into a locker.
Speaker 2: What happened to her?
Speaker 3: She was fine? She started crying.
Speaker 1: This was a dramatic get over it.
Speaker 3: Nine And I may have left some nail scratch.
Speaker 2: Does not surprise me? Your nails very long? Yes?
Speaker 3: And okay, you've struck gold with my nails? Right. I went to the dermatologist when I was about sixteen to get my nails checked because the skin under is weird. And I was like, because I can't cut them short or they'll bleed.
Speaker 1: That's not why, but they have to be long.
Speaker 3: Apparently I have cat nails.
Speaker 2: Show me their claw because they've got what like, you can't call them cat nails.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing. They're claws.
Speaker 2: They've got skins, they've got like skin in them.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jenna, can you put the mic down and do a little tape. I don't even know if that does a justice. Like they're they're very long.
Speaker 2: You look like a like a little see hams is eating a piece of carrot.
Speaker 3: There was a very self conscious time for me growing up with them, especially when you have to do netball and you have to show them how short your nails are told off for having long nails, so you have to put band aids open.
Speaker 2: I'm half cat.
Speaker 1: Clause struck gold.
Speaker 2: My dad's a taddy.
Speaker 1: How else have they affected you? In so many ways apart from netball?
Speaker 3: Okay, all the cool girls had short nails when I was growing up.
Speaker 2: And you tried to cut them, but they're just bleed out.
Speaker 1: Yes, so one time it's not funny.
Speaker 3: No, it isn't, because it was a very amazing.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you got cat nails.
Speaker 1: Don't call them that their claws, of course.
Speaker 3: Not claws, their feeline or something.
Speaker 1: Cats don't have nails, the course, that's sign.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Whether the dermatologist said dog or cat.
Speaker 1: In either case, their claws.
Speaker 2: Also, every time we record, you insist we have a saucer of milk near the microphone.
Speaker 3: But yes, my nails. It's a sensitive.
Speaker 2: Topic, so it's an insecurity.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I can't cut them shut.
Speaker 1: You could embrace it. It's funny.
Speaker 3: It's not funny.
Speaker 2: Wait till you get you can scratch them up and down. That'd be so nice, they do. Okay, Well, I think we're done on that.
Speaker 3: Got something else to add. I'd like to do a little call to action for our listeners. If anybody else has similar nail problems to me, please reach out. We could maybe even form a little Facebook group.
Speaker 1: They can have a communal scratching post that they meet up at.
Speaker 3: Yep, this is what I had to grow up with.
Speaker 2: Call it the nail files. Get it?
Speaker 1: Do? I add? I should I add the long nail jokes to the list of no go zones. I'm sensing you don't have a sense of humor about it.
Speaker 3: No, I don't, she doesn't.
Speaker 1: There's so many spring.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm not gonna lie like Australian nails be a great we reckon. No.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we're one way over time already.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Jenna, we love you, We support you no matter what. All jokes aside, let's put a nail in that and talk about it.
Speaker 1: I hate you will, Okay, So just three capping. That was the final edition of gold Digger as far as US three are concerned. We could do it with a guest who knows.
Speaker 2: I agree. I actually found the segment really cuticle.
Speaker 1: You look at I hate sorry, So just three capping. We learned about Mitch that you stalked the perimeter of your boyfriend's university in order to match him on Tinder.
Speaker 2: There wasn't much personal stuff. Mine was all relationship based. I don't want people to think that's all I am.
Speaker 1: And then we learned that Jenna is know that Jenna has long, very long nails tale and it's not necessarily in her power.
Speaker 3: Tail.
Speaker 1: And what have we learned about me?
Speaker 2: Not much? You know what? I had so many messages saying we show me you're one. I'm not showing you my phone covid.
Speaker 1: Oh social distance from it, take a screenshot, will oh A drop him to you? I don't believe it. You always claim you have so many messages, but you literally put in our Facebook group who loved Mitch's interview?
Speaker 2: No one Mitch Nation loved it.
Speaker 1: Well, they kept that to themselves.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, well what can you do? Shout out to minch Nation once again, and yeah, what a great episode.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, guys. We're back next Monday. Don't forget subscribe if you're listening on the Apple podcast app or follow on Spotify.
Speaker 2: I do have to say next week. I don't even know if you know about this, Mitch, but we have a brand new segment and there will be a guest on the show. And that's all I'm gonna say on that. There'll be an interview of some.
Speaker 1: Sort, there'll be a brand new segment and a guest or is the guest involved in the brand new things?
Speaker 2: I have to wait for next week? Everyone what Mitch is confused? Guaranteed, I'll be too clear it back up. We'll talk off there, don't you worry.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'd already mapped out what we were doing next week in my head. But that's all right. You've got something planned.
Speaker 2: But we love this Genne.
Speaker 4: We love you.
Speaker 2: A great segment.
Speaker 3: Okay, see everyone, by.
Speaker 2: What I'm perfect ending? All right? See you guys?
Speaker 1: What welcome to add brief The bonus bit at the end where we talk shit unscripted and we go down very weird tangents.
Speaker 2: Often we do, and often when the show's long, we have to keep it short. Well that's another case, like today, isn't it it is?
Speaker 1: What have we even done? It's been a big show.
Speaker 2: I've forgotten it has been a big shirt. Well I screwed this up because I did like an is it just anedgem at the start of the show. I shouldn't have done that. But it was good. Fine. Sometimes the best shows are the ones that sort of blow out. But today probably exception to the it.
Speaker 1: Did straight talk. That was fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did straight talk. Straight talk was great. Actually, Petho still here? Shall we see if he wants to pop on him?
Speaker 1: Why is he always here? Is so late?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Look at him. It's the only person on the other side of that class.
Speaker 3: What exactly does he do?
Speaker 1: He just says he clamped his hands and goes boom. I want to know when I'm meant to do that? So you just clap and went boom? When when do I do that?
Speaker 4: That's that's just excitement interpretation. Whenever you feel like a boom is required.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So say, for example, we are I don't know. Let me just let me just set the scene. Say we are we're out at a bar, right and it's you and it's me, and we're there and I'm a girl. Why didn't you you say you're the girl and say why don't you come back to my? Why don't you come.
Speaker 4: Back to.
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 4: Why didn't you come back to mine?
Speaker 2: I'd love to you just run off to the bathroom. Boom.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're the boys.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you're in a carnival. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think you do solo booms. Chief your booms to someone else.
Speaker 4: I assume that was the Jenna, So that's why I accepted it. But you wouldn't do it to yourself.
Speaker 2: No, you never boom yourself.
Speaker 4: It would be more like a fuck Yeah the boys, that's.
Speaker 2: What I go, big boy, big boy. Oh we just got a tweet. Who's this? I love the addition of Petho. Alicia Key said that again, she loves you. She does listening live. And then we've got a lot of tweets coming in. We have live tweeting pathods, a new tech that only our podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, I'm across the across the podcast and the live.
Speaker 1: Tweeting, what were you doing out there when we just dragged you back in here again?
Speaker 4: Well, I was scheduling music.
Speaker 2: Is that your job?
Speaker 4: That is my job?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's very fun. Keys? Is she sweeting me because I played underdogs?
Speaker 2: She says, thanks for playing that?
Speaker 1: So if Kiss goes off air right now, who looks after that? Because you're usually the one that is kind of keeping eye on things.
Speaker 4: That would be me. But I'll get a text message.
Speaker 1: Waiting for how long do you have to be off air before you get the text message?
Speaker 4: Seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's not much at all.
Speaker 2: The other and I had our version of the Titanic. It was pretty bad. Yeah, nothing, We did.
Speaker 4: The whole country off, did I? There was a power ogin perf pretty sure?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was bad?
Speaker 1: Show your work?
Speaker 2: What was not? My fucking shut up?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 4: We had backup tape play for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Backup tape Une five.
Speaker 4: Memories is the first song. I don't know after that if you're off longer than Maroon five Memories as issues.
Speaker 1: I worked at a regional station when I lived back home, and we had backup tape on air for ninety four minutes without anyone realizing everyone just sat around and went great mix today, that's.
Speaker 4: Not great mix today?
Speaker 1: Loving the commercial free marathon. Well it's his backup.
Speaker 3: Earlier this year w SFM had twelve minutes.
Speaker 2: Of backup tape.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it was solid rock played on repeat.
Speaker 1: So you only have one song on the backup tape. We wouldn't allow that sort of nonsense that sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, dude, forty five minutes worth on Kiss Jenna.
Speaker 1: Good for you. So after that it just starts again. Yeah, well that's pretty much kiss anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 2: God, dance Monkey, they're gonna ship mouth my personal brand. I don't think you should know.
Speaker 4: I'm a big fan.
Speaker 2: We're very grateful to be working here.
Speaker 1: Oh shut god, we're allowed to make jokes.
Speaker 2: You're telling me you.
Speaker 1: Really burnt out. Those fan girls hated you, aren't you?
Speaker 2: We are we have AnyWho Guys, what a great show. We really should keep this short.
Speaker 1: Hater, When you do this, I see his eyes darting over on the fucking skin looking for the next sound.
Speaker 4: Of Scott Cam.
Speaker 2: What does that mean, Scott call?
Speaker 4: You have Scott GAM's sound effects on their like tools down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, that's Gary from Master shefferd.
Speaker 1: What made you think that was going to come in handy?
Speaker 2: Because last night on the show I had the new judge, melissaly On, and I was like, Melissa On's coming up? Or have a new intern here? His name? His name is Gary, Gary How I lost his job not long ago and I employed him. I thought that was very funny. Do you have any any Is it just me? Is you want to throw in any anything you've God?
Speaker 4: Is it just me? Always? Lego Master is the greatest TV show on the planet. Are you guys a crossing?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that the Hamish and or Andy show?
Speaker 4: Amish? And it is phenomenal.
Speaker 2: It's like Master Chef but for Lego right.
Speaker 4: Yes, I also like Master Chef.
Speaker 1: But is it not a kid's show? It sounds like it should.
Speaker 2: No, it's an adult it's adultshen kids.
Speaker 4: It's so nice. Yeah, the contestant, I want to take you home.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know what the concept is. What is this show?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Your teams like, say me and Mit team, and then they're like, you've got eighteen hours to build the best Lego building of all time and they come out with the greatest buildings of Lego blocks. You've ever seen. Wow, Okay, and then this guy got eliminated. He was doing it with his grandma and he cried and he was like, this has been the best two weeks of my life because I got to build Lego with all my friends that you just want a hug them.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine the appeal in building Lego.
Speaker 2: I I Hayden and I drove to Lego. I drove to Kmart the other night and we bought a ninety dollars Star ninety because I'd never watched Star Wars he likes and you made me watch it. And then he's like, why don't we build I said, why don't we build Lego?
Speaker 4: What did you get the Death Star?
Speaker 2: You know? Oh my god, I couldn't do the Death Star.
Speaker 4: No, a millennial failure.
Speaker 2: They didn't have any Millennium Falcon. They only had some jar Jar Binks restaurant. So I had to build the cantina. Yeah, it was very cantina, asked, and then there was some stormtrooper. It was fun. And then I dropped it and came up.
Speaker 4: Me and Jenna actually have some news we want to break to you both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can get it to the funeral.
Speaker 4: Sorry, So since episode twelve of this great podcast, I'm number one fan. I gave Jenna the task to every episode mention a bird. What in one of his sentences? He started in episode twelve, I believe with albatross he did, and then I don't know what we went on from them three episodes.
Speaker 1: Cot tell Oh, I said, I can't remember the context, but I remember you saying cockatial, and both Mitch and I just what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah that we also said albatros today.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, we had a contest to see who could name the most birds.
Speaker 2: When I said albatross, you kind of ruined that. Yeah, one are the odds.
Speaker 1: I did think, why are they going on about birds? They just kept saying birds. They kept saying and I didn't know what was going on, and they just kept firing them off.
Speaker 4: But the first one, if you go back in here, the first one, it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: What was the first one?
Speaker 4: I think it was albatross and Mitch was being an idiot and she's like, stop flapping around like an albatross.
Speaker 3: That's exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I think I do remember that.
Speaker 2: God, you guys have dumb.
Speaker 3: I gotta laugh from both of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to go listen Max. So was it from episode twelve or seventeen.
Speaker 4: Or that's a good question because twelve was like, yeah, I reckon. Then seventeen well dumb pairs.
Speaker 2: So that deserves a real sound effect and a real.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad that top our chest because it's been fine.
Speaker 2: It's so, are you really a cat?
Speaker 1: Or is that a bit too No, you missed that.
Speaker 2: I miss that. We can't go into it.
Speaker 1: We did gold digger on Jenna, and the gold that we uncovered is that she has claws, not fingernails. Been diagnosed by a finger doctor thirty true. Yeah, no, she can't cut them any short or bleed.
Speaker 3: But to be fair, to be fair, I told you how sensitive this topic is.
Speaker 1: You across the feline fuddy anyway, dang on, we can't gloss over the.
Speaker 3: Okay. I went to the dermatologists when I was sixteen because I wanted to know why I can't cut my nails short because I bleed. I was told that I have nails like a cat or a dog, but.
Speaker 1: I pointed out dogs and cats don't have nails. I have claws, no dermatology.
Speaker 2: Clause, and then to which Jenna said, so funny. Yeah, we get it.
Speaker 1: Oh God, when we went onto that segment, I never thought we'd leave finding out that.
Speaker 3: So every time every netball game I sent off the court.
Speaker 2: You should have heard it. We got the massive fight. I was mad, Jenna was mad. He's the audio. That would have been so funny if my favorite was out. He's the audio.
Speaker 3: Let's not.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that dog and cat?
Speaker 1: You're not a big dog?
Speaker 2: Who's that? What is the dermatolog Senator Penny Wong? A dermatologist? Is a skin doctor?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Jenna, I don't understand why you're not rolling with it like that's fucking funny. Just tell everything like that can be whenever.
Speaker 4: You're Tinder buyer, Yeah, my cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at one of these things where tell the group something about you. Yeah, I would just be like, my fun fact would be that I'm a fucking cat.
Speaker 4: Like I've got what is your fun fact?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: I always make a mental note of my fun facts, and then when someone asks me on the spot, I forget it. What is my fun fact?
Speaker 4: I reckon mitches is way over one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 2: That's not the fun fact. That's just a part of what is my fun If that was funny in your sandpaper tongue.
Speaker 1: We couldn't even find me fund facts about me last week anyway.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: The bogan Gate video guy, No, but yeah, no, I've.
Speaker 1: Never said that. Really, What about everyone else? What's their fun fact? You're a cat?
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 4: That's fantastic.
Speaker 1: What was thank you?
Speaker 4: It's I think it's yeah.
Speaker 1: Embrace it, Jenna.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't think it's good gear.
Speaker 2: It's very good gear. I used to have one. I don't remember what mine.
Speaker 1: Used to be.
Speaker 2: Just said it.
Speaker 4: I remember my dad owns yellowtail.
Speaker 2: One doesn't know it. I was born with one lung because I was, well you actually I was two months premier and the left lung wasn't there, wasn't developed.
Speaker 1: So that, of course I remember, like a transplant or something.
Speaker 2: No, they just put me an incubator and they just like recreate the utero and then they just build you again. But they kept me in there for a bit too long. The size, he said, like Michelle Mark, your son will be underweight his whole life. And then I think they got the wording because it's clearly Gee gets you every time, isn't it.
Speaker 1: When did you first notice the bleeding clause.
Speaker 3: When I was about seven years old.
Speaker 1: Wow, did someone cut them for you before that?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're like a guinea pig. I had a guinea pig and you couldn't cut its cows too close to the bloody root or squeal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the same as me.
Speaker 2: That's you. So you could even be a guinea pig.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's your favorite musical cats.
Speaker 3: I really love the music. I haven't seen the movie. I don't intend to. I just like this.
Speaker 2: She's getting a bottle of milk. N down, Jenna.
Speaker 4: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: Now she's her collar. Put it off, take it off, bell, Yep, we get it. Stop it. She's heating up her fancy face. You're not meant to hate it, Jenna.
Speaker 3: That funny.
Speaker 2: If you hate it, it'll expot Get it out, Okay, enjoy it cool?
Speaker 4: Do you have microwaves? The effects? That's all it needs.
Speaker 2: You just don't need. You don't need to do it while we're doing the shop anyway, cheese? Everyone, Should we get out of here? Yes?
Speaker 1: Will you refer to your firstborn child as my first letter?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Anyway, today, I wasn't there. Did you say, were you refer to your firstborn as my first letter.
Speaker 1: Where were you? I don't know where I was mentally, OK yeah, I thought that's very fucking good.
Speaker 2: I think we should give one chocolate wheel prize away with Pethore here you think.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, of course, why not.
Speaker 2: So we've got Linde all coming out about where is she? I can't read that? Oh Barridon, where's barredon?
Speaker 1: We don't. You've calm and Jackie's birthday will, by the way, we've got our own.
Speaker 2: Give it a spin, peff, Well done. You tell them what they've won, pefo. Once it lands on a prize, Jenny, you go first to showing number six, what do they want?
Speaker 3: And expired linked bunny.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a great prime fantashi. Okay, we're going to trend coming from laceration. Well that sounds like a like an illness, but hey, it's on the central coasts. Get your prize and number nine, what are they won?
Speaker 4: Petho A one night with a cat woman?
Speaker 2: Let you go, yeah, perfected and she doesn't shed? All right? Well done? Everyone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, good stuff, she's not.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you you've got to roll with it. It's actually the funniest.
Speaker 2: It's the funniest thing.
Speaker 3: It's so funny, Jen.
Speaker 2: I actually think if you embraced it, you could get merch made. Okay, cool, bye Jenna.
Speaker 1: Anyway, big.
Speaker 2: The personal jokes don't work with it. She's upset.
Speaker 1: Anyone got a ball of yarn, she can play with that.
Speaker 2: Some skim milk. I was here, she is the air on on here for like I'm on heat. That was a bit grass. I didn't like that. One feline was funny crossing that.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: It was very good. I like that.
Speaker 3: That wasn't that bright.
Speaker 2: It's been a pleasure next week on the show. Like I said in the main show special guest coming on, Mitch doesn't know about it, And to be honest, I don't know about it either.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't know how to feel about this. I think I think you've ever just put something on the show without.
Speaker 4: What do you mean you don't know about it?
Speaker 2: Well, I know what's going to happen, but let's just say I don't know where it's going to end up. I don't know who's coming on the show, but I know someone is. I've got about eight options. Well, i'll tell you. Jenna's had a letter and she wants me to give them away on the show. There's nine of them. Should I reveal the name of the segment. Let's just let's just do a little throwback. Who remembers the time that we are almost called the owner of a missing budgy? Very similar to that, but zero animal cruelty involved?
Speaker 1: Well, thank god for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be it'll be animal cruelty free.
Speaker 1: Better be that was? That was not a good fun No, that wasn't good.
Speaker 2: Did you listen that far back path?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: That sounds creamy.
Speaker 2: I don't blame you any last words, Jenna, Well, come on, I need to get back next week.
Speaker 1: She's going to go home and trim her wiskes.
Speaker 3: Leave her be shut up?
Speaker 2: Now your tongue is that like got raizor blades?
Speaker 1: No, it's just my nail.
Speaker 2: Gosh, what's for dinner?
Speaker 1: There's no many coming to mind?
Speaker 2: Has anyone? I'm just sorry before we go, I can't think of the name talk show host in America? Is it Jimmy Kimble? I can't think of kim Sorry, kim on when getting mixed up?
Speaker 3: That was funny.
Speaker 2: I thought it was all right.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming on, p thanks t thank you joining us from his f M.
Speaker 4: No, it's h double I S.
Speaker 2: Keep it his number one. It's music, Sason, keep.
Speaker 4: You're at home, keep.
Speaker 2: My God.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 2: OK. I'm done, okay now yeah exactly. She's rubbing up against my leg all right, see next week everyone.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, guys, is it just me?
Speaker 2: Don't forget to subscribe and leave her of you on your podcast app or follow on Spotify