Speaker 1: Thursday. Alv Oh here at the pickup with Britt, Laura and Mitch. Everyone Nal thanks to Chemists Warehouse. If you jump into Chemists Warehouse actually purchase any new qv Serahmid's product, we'll go in the running. Do win a car competition ends on the twenty second of February. Tees and sees apply. Laurie is still a little frazzled.
Speaker 2: I received a phone call today just before we were about to start. Then you know when the phone starts going and it's daycare, it's this instant what's happened?
Speaker 1: Freak out?
Speaker 2: What happened? I'll tell you what happened. May May. She's three years old. She got her head stuck in a washing machine. They had these like little kitchen PlayStations. They had like a wash up PlayStation, and this one is like, ah, I guess it's made out of like plywood. It's got a tiny little hole that they shove their toys and stuff through for the washing Misha Cooion. She shoved her head in there and got stuck into it for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: So they were kind of called me to be like you need to come, and then they called me back to say, oh, she's okay. She does have a mark on a forehead, but we got her head through. We found some w forty We put tollieboil on there from the kitchen and we wriggled that head out. But do do you up like? She just like butted up her neck. But no, they had her. She was crying quite a bit and then they put the phone to her and she was like, hey, mommy, my hair got stuck in the washing machine. They had to twist its sideways.
Speaker 1: That's great, she had a great day. Memory.
Speaker 2: I don't want her to love this. She's going to end up coming home and putting her head in a real washing machine, and then I'll have a whole other No, Laura, she's going to come home with a clean head hair or put her sister in a washing machine. That's a real problem.
Speaker 1: She's going to smell great, that's the plus side of all this. Listen Becks called on thirteen one of six y five because we asked, what did your child get stuck in? Hey Beck? What happened?
Speaker 3: Hi? So when my daughter was two, we were sitting we were renovating our house. We just pulled our old oven was in the kitchen and then we had a barbecure. We were sitting outside and then we heard this big crash and my daughter had climbed in the oven kicked it over, and we all freaked out, thinking she was dead. And then we pulled her up and she has had a bloody mouth and she was laughing.
Speaker 2: A tiny little two year old roast.
Speaker 1: If you beg all r it's down. By next we're talking to the human light detective that I've booked on.
Speaker 2: Gum makes me nervous a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watched the new Stand original series Pokephace, and I'm truly obsessed. I wanted to know is there such thing as a human light detect? That's why I want and booked one.
Speaker 2: Right. I feel like I'm very intuitive, but I think I could be a good human light detector.
Speaker 1: I lied to you all the time.
Speaker 2: You never know, No, I know, I just don't.
Speaker 1: The worst lawer in the world. I will put you to the test. Next here at the pickup around Australia,