Speaker 1: Here in the vast plains of Adelaide, South Australia, two young males engage in an ancient ritual known as a podcast. It's purpose to attract mates, and by mates we mean listeners. They're both married, so please don't slide into their dms. Their names are Ben.
Speaker 2: And Leo good Eye. Their podcast A Little Rib into a Fresh Week. Hell of course it is podcasting, so you could be listening to this at any point, but.
Speaker 1: You just you just want to reap the straight in and you're gonna keep it. You know what that means. If we're getting this tired at the front, it's gonna get real. Probably the lowest and sloppiest it's been in the back for a while. It's gonna be an issue, probably gonna be a bit of an ish. So enjoy the podcast.
Speaker 2: Lay them on Friday, just gone. My son Freddy turned the Big Three.
Speaker 1: The Big Three. God what a good kid as well.
Speaker 2: Cute kid, great kid. Is his present from his godfather coming in the mail?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, but yeah, it's it's coming. It's coming. It's one of those ones that you can't actually maile, it's too big.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's why there's other arrangements because.
Speaker 2: I feel like when he was younger, you got away with it. But now.
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's why you just tell her it's coming.
Speaker 2: This is Papa. Where is Godfather Leadham?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And of course he's making TikTok, making tiktokroll in his life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I do need to remember sometimes to put the ring light down, take the time to give you a big present to the sweet boy.
Speaker 2: And so his birthday, Friday turned three years old, my wife Sam loves to bake, and she made him this really yummy banana bread cake with little lever banas. We had and come Sunday there was still a fair bit of cake leftover. And so on Sunday nights we go to Sam's pair it's for dinner and so no different this Sunday, we said, why don't we just take the leftover cake to their house and then everyone can have cake. And so we did that, had dinner, had deserve, Everyone enjoyed the cake lovely. It wasn't until after everyone had consumed the cake that we were cleaning up and I grabbed the toperware container that the cake was transported in Okay and I double took at the top of ware container and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I kept it to myself until we got in the car and we were driving home, and I said, the sam was that the top of ware container that when you gave birth to our daughter Jean six months ago.
Speaker 1: That's pretty pretty recent.
Speaker 2: And we transported the placenta home.
Speaker 1: Was that the plus to contain that placenter container? Is that what gave that banana cake? That zip? That that mystery? We're sort of going around. We're like human what, no, no, No, that's what am I getting here. There's hints of something in this, something that you don't normally get.
Speaker 2: There's little something in this.
Speaker 1: And also so can I just just so I can get a visual? Yeah, of course, are we saying tubware container as in it's it's plastic or is it a So for example, with our meal prep we have these, you know, my wife and I use these microwaves have sort of like the glass ones, and they're easy to clean. You can chuck them in the microwave. Is this a plastic one?
Speaker 2: Plastic?
Speaker 1: It feels like it would be harboring something, you know what I mean, like a glass a glass. You can sort of just get a clean wipe on it. But I feel like as hard as you wash, there would probably be a little bit of remnants. Like if you, if you, if you took it to a forensic investigator and they could probably tell there was placenta present.
Speaker 2: Now, maybe to soften the blow for Sam's family if anyone's listening. The placenta at the time was double bagged, so we put it in a glad bag, in a glad bag in a top work container. But still it was the top work container that transported the placenter home. It was the same one we transported the birthday cake.
Speaker 1: So placenta's pretty big. They must be pretty big, because yeah, about the size of the birthday cake. Yeah, well you've ruined every birthday. I'll never look at it. I'll never look at my cake again. I'll have my yearly reminder.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, yeah, okay, kiss at one two three.
Speaker 1: Kiss one two three.
Speaker 2: It rolls off the tongue.
Speaker 1: It's a Monday, to be fair, if we were kiss one two three, probably would double the listeners. It's just so easy.
Speaker 2: Like now I've said kiss one two three, I can't see anything else.
Speaker 1: How expensive would it be to change it.
Speaker 2: Because all we have to do is flip the one and the oer because one O two three?
Speaker 1: Can we look into that, Producer Bell, Can we change the radio station's frequency?
Speaker 4: Man, that shouldn't cost a thing.
Speaker 1: Sure, we changed our name, we were mixed, and now we're Kiss. Why can't we be one two three kiss Kiss one two three.
Speaker 2: So the only the only real hurdle I see, because obviously we're gonna go ahead with this thing. We're going to do it. Action is is.
Speaker 1: Ben will not be made a full of if he says the wrong section name. Buy will be damned if we don't change the entire station.
Speaker 2: The only real hurdle that we're going to have here is that the radio dial doesn't go down that low. You know what I mean, because zero one two three doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: We've been saying this for years, but reform is needed, major reform, major reform in the radio industry, and why not have the lowest call sign?
Speaker 2: Producer Bell has just told me, though in my ear, am does go that low?
Speaker 1: Well, perhaps we change bands. Yes, it's been nice, we've had fun on the FN band and yes you know it is crystal clear. Obviously, it's you know, AM has that crisp but but the and this is getting technical now, but we know this is radio men that the air waves, there's less squiggles in it, but it goes further. So yes, the quality isn't as good, but you will get it in more regional areas. So that might you know, we might be able to build the cune the cumulative audience of Kiss one two three, because once we go AM, we'll be able to get people in those smaller communities.
Speaker 2: If you've ever been driving through murray Bridge, yeah, and you've thought, I want some crispy kiss, I want to try to live here.
Speaker 1: One two three, keep one two three could bring you. And also I think we would probably and it would be sad because obviously we've got nothing but nineties after nine probably wouldn't be able to play as much music, and we'd probably have to complain about the government a little bit more. And you know, people will do like seventy minute talk breaks.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty close to that point in my career. I'm pretty close to that point anyway.
Speaker 1: So it's the kind of the natural progression at some point. Yeah, I mean, it's definitely food for thought and I'm sure it'll end up in probably the Tizer and Radio today and a few things like that now. But just I think there'll be a bit of ground swell for Kiss one, two, three am, the new am station. So's just watch the space, watch the space. Anything could happen. Good morning, Adelaide.
Speaker 2: You're wearing a hat, band, I am wearing a hat, Lamb.
Speaker 1: You are a hat guy. Further long, I don't actually think I saw you without a hat for the first probably like eight years of our friendship. Now very rare to see you in the hat, yep, but I like it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was due because I've been doing this thing where I usually would get my haircut every four weeks, maybe five if I was a little bit time poor. Yeah, this year, I thought, you know what, every it's gonna be. It's gonna bi monthly.
Speaker 1: I see what's happening every two what's happening you? You know, there's been a bit of ground swell around me not getting a haircut and growing my hair out. And now you're thinking, hell, maybe i'll be a long haired brother too. No, what you're thinking, You're gonna let it go a little wild.
Speaker 2: I'm still booking my haircuts in. I don't like when my hair gets too long. Hence the hat, because I've pooked myself in for a haircut tomorrow. But it was just getting a little unruled.
Speaker 1: It's it's funny because it's you haven't wont to hatten so long that it's spicious that you're wearing. I was skinning hiding something under there? Does he have a bold spot or something like? I don't know what's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, very exciting fresh week. Guess who's gotten back on board? None other than the little rooster, the red Rooster. Yeah, that's all right, Red Rooster back on board. They're sponsoring the six to ten quiz again and ten whole old dollar roast chickens Monday till Wednesday. Bloody hell indeed, Liam, it s ten.
Speaker 1: Well, hallo Chris and teacher Gary. What are you doing up too early? My friends?
Speaker 3: Buddy?
Speaker 1: Oh nice mate? What's what are you holding?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Just a general freight At the moment.
Speaker 2: General freight does sound a little bit suspicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I remember we had we asked someone what that what are you haul in? One morning and they were like, it's like a government. They can't actually say and We're like, what is its a uranium? Like, what what the hell? I reckon?
Speaker 2: It was uranium. We got to the bottom of that because he was hauling it across the knull ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's the thing where people would drive uranium across the nullbar Chris?
Speaker 5: Yeah, very possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, all right, now we have now we have it here from a truck driver themselves.
Speaker 5: Chris.
Speaker 2: Do you ever find stuff falls off the back of the truck?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 6: Never happened?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, We've got five questions here. Mally went met with Tim Cook on the weekend. Who is Tim Cook?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, Sorry to help you. If we told you that he wore turtlenecks, well.
Speaker 1: His predecessor definitely did. He probably have a few in his wardrobe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, known for wearing turtlenecks. M nah, Chris, drag in tomorrow, mate, might get yourself some red rooster.
Speaker 1: Let's move to Christy. Do you know who Tim Cook is?
Speaker 5: Is he a chief executive Apple?
Speaker 7: He is?
Speaker 1: He is? The way that you said that they felt like you might have just googled you know what I mean? I would have just said, like CEO of Apple he runs the fact that you were like chief executive Google.
Speaker 2: Very Google.
Speaker 1: It felt very Google. So you've been warned.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, if I can't now, I.
Speaker 5: Can't do it now.
Speaker 1: If anything feels googly from this point on, you will be dismissed.
Speaker 2: Was just hitting with a yellow car.
Speaker 6: I've seen plenty of other dodgy stuff that I never say anything important.
Speaker 2: Hi uh.
Speaker 1: There was a big new miss at Sydney Airport on Saturday between a jet Star plane and a kar Airways plane which Katherine kim Star used to be the ambassador for Jetstar.
Speaker 5: Oh is it okay?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes you are. You are near seconds away from coughing red card there.
Speaker 2: That was too.
Speaker 4: That was a good guess.
Speaker 1: That was a good guess. Yes. A prisoner almost escaped from Yattler President over the weekend. What's the worst crime you've ever done? You could probably just say googling the first question.
Speaker 5: The worst crime I've ever done.
Speaker 9: It's probably got a a speaking ticket.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, yep. A video of a hippo chasing down a boat has gone viral. Can you spell hippopotamus?
Speaker 5: H I double P I T O M.
Speaker 8: N.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Christy will have to move on to Simon Montree Hill. He's a silver member of the Men and Land Loyalty Program. He spelled hippotamus for us.
Speaker 5: H I P P O p O T A M.
Speaker 1: He's done it very well, doed hates nothing but nineties all this week on Kiss Simon from nine to three, just back to back nineties. Can you finish this famous nineties song?
Speaker 9: Yeah, really really well, Sell's really really won, really really wan.
Speaker 1: Really really well. Yeah, if you want.
Speaker 2: Now, we thought you were going to take it run with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all right, that's all right. You've done all you needed to to get that hot Chicken red Rooster voucher coming your way, my friend.
Speaker 2: Awesome, thank you, good on your Simon. Ten whole dollar roast chickens out of red rooster. We got that all week as well. So every single morning at this time and we do the quiz, we have a roast chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so hundred dollars a voucher. Simon, do you think you will get ten whole roast chickens or do you think you'll mix it up a little bit?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't have the kids to be chicken on the whole chicken, but I mix it up.
Speaker 2: I would have thought ten who roast chicken would have gone down work.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe they want some chippies to break good on your Simon, Liam, your local O t R.
Speaker 2: Is in anger of a visit after the show this morning because I was driving past the other this morning and I saw them advertising you.
Speaker 1: Know Mo's Moose Hot Dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mo's is doing the double dog.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So are we talking single bun double dog?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: So it's not like it's not like two for the price of wine and now it's.
Speaker 2: Two dogs in one bun?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow, subwarfer double dog.
Speaker 2: The question I had that I can't find the answer to you until you go and buy one. Is is it two dogs lying next to each other? Or is it two dogs on top of each other? You know what I mean in the barn?
Speaker 1: Or is it processed together where it's just you know, you get double coat tim Tams. It's like when they pull it out of the thing. Yeah, just a thicker dog, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about the meat to bun ratio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, either way, I'll give you an answer tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know Mo's double dog.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you could ask, I wonder if you went for the double dog and then you went chuck another one in there?
Speaker 2: Do you think that, Mother of God, I think the ot I would explode.
Speaker 1: If three dogs single bun me over load.
Speaker 2: I thought you meant two double dogs.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean yeah, the pedal station would actually explode. That would that all the doors would lock, and they would call the swat team and I would call the Star Force because what's happened to here? It's a crime against humanity. Song shrip.
Speaker 2: Couple of tickets to give away to the movies. One Night Only is the name of this one, starring Monica, Barbara Williams and Callum Turner.
Speaker 1: Callum Turner, is he No, I'm thinking of the wrong guy. I was like, is he married to Juliper?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 1: He is too? That's him really a leaper's husband.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you want to see Jue a leaper's husband, One Night Only is the movie to go see. You can call now thirteen one oh six five. How's the game work, Liam.
Speaker 1: Well, we've got a very famous song and we've stripped it right back. Kelly in parallel. I'm not gonna lie. You probably have the hardest spot in the line because you're you're only gonna get one little part of the song. However, pretty famous, So still I still think there's a possibility you can now.
Speaker 2: Also, it'd be so cool if you did get it from the very first part, and no one's ever done that before.
Speaker 6: Oh thanks, no pressure, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see how you go. This is just the drums of a famous song.
Speaker 5: Oh yep, I got another song?
Speaker 1: You do know it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is it ike Baby? But I don't know who sings It is a Snoop.
Speaker 2: Dogs, not Baby Snoop DOGG. Sorry, Kelly.
Speaker 1: Noah in angle Vail. Would you like us to add some bass on top of the drums?
Speaker 3: That would be awesome? Please, Ah, you know that song?
Speaker 5: Um, I'm gonna have to pass.
Speaker 1: The past. Dang, all right, well we're gonna add some keys on top of the drums and the bass.
Speaker 2: Hey, thirteen one oh sixty five is our number. The phone lines are freeing up. If you think you know what song this is stripped back, Stacey joins us. Now let's add in another instrument.
Speaker 1: Under pressure?
Speaker 2: What was that, Stacey?
Speaker 10: Under pressure?
Speaker 1: It's not under pressure? I mean it is, of course the Deacon bassline Queen for under Pressure yet Queen and David Bowie, but it's not it's not the specific one we're looking for.
Speaker 2: Let's play a little bit more of that for kill in Manapara. What is this song we've stripped back?
Speaker 9: I reckon it's by Ice Baby Bye? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Iced Tea? No, it's not Ice Team and Baby Dylan. Do you know it's something good?
Speaker 2: Thanks mate? You know it?
Speaker 5: I think it's under Pressure by Queen.
Speaker 1: No, we we have rulled that out. We've completely ruled that out, so we're gonna have to move on. This game is always harder than you would think it would be, Like I always feel like it should go way earlier than it does.
Speaker 2: As we've said, the phone lines are freeing up if you are screening at the radio, because you know what this is? Thirteen or one oh six five?
Speaker 1: Leah? What is it is?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 5: Is it Ice Ice bab Vanilla?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, brutal, brutal our first call I did say Ice ized Baby just.
Speaker 1: From the drafts, so they should say it was from Snoop Dogg. We don't need the artist as well, So we had some nice teas. Obviously it was Queen's baseline verse. You know this is We've got nothing but nineties this week from nine till three. So it is the nineteen ninety Vanilla Ice version of the song. If you didn't know, we award meat trays here every Friday to our favorite call of the week. And we got a call last week from someone and we loved it. And the gana calling again and had told another banger story and she she took home the meat tray and she's called through again. Margy in Wingfield, how are you doing?
Speaker 9: Good on God? How are you good?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Margie? Now did you go and get that meat tray?
Speaker 9: I absolutely gave it to my son and my daughter in law, so they went picked it up on saburb eight and it looks absolutely amazing, so happy with it. So yeah, Goodwood quality meats.
Speaker 2: Bloody led to good on you, Margie. You surely they would have invited j over for a little bit of you know, perhaps a few results a sausage.
Speaker 9: They will, I said to him, make sure you let my little grand lady suck on the sausage. She's getting a piece of steak.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, Margie, glad you came on to tell.
Speaker 1: Us that you go, You've got a busy day in there in the food van today around Wingfield.
Speaker 9: Maggie, I do have a busy day the day and the lunch fan guys, and hopefully it's save busy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well well I hope. So what are you What do you sell them this morning?
Speaker 9: Well, we've got everything. We've got piles pasties in all different flavors, chicken wing things as Weekili tenders, Chicko rolls, dim things, Crankskys, Bacon and the Gloves, bacon in their hash brands, cheese and sneedy burgers.
Speaker 3: You name it.
Speaker 1: Do you offer the double dog deal? I mean we were just talking about this earlier, those hot dogs doing out of OTR. Now, so if someone wanted to double.
Speaker 9: Dog talk to the bus a bus, would you be interested in doing a double dog deal?
Speaker 5: Lot?
Speaker 9: The most double dog deal. This is the radio station, the mode doing two for one, two dogs in one role. They want to know if you want to challenge it. We want to challenge most your two dogs in all right.
Speaker 2: All right, Margie's food car. You say two hot dogs in that bud.
Speaker 1: But man's going to be going off today. We've had it long.
Speaker 2: Good idea, Margie.
Speaker 1: It's right cold every time Text time made, said Jerry McKay. We're doing this awesome thing, operation drop the Knee. So we've got an eight thousand dollars engagement ring up for grabs and thousand dollars we want to plan the perfect proposal for you as well.
Speaker 8: Bet and I have both married now.
Speaker 1: We think we did a good job, so we'd like to have another lash so you can head to kiss one of two to three dot com dot are you to register your details. We're going to be joined now by our first entry to protect their identity as well. We've got the voice modifier on. So good morning mister X.
Speaker 8: Good morning and Liam.
Speaker 1: This is pretty exciting you. You think it's about time to get that knee dirty?
Speaker 8: Huh Yeah, I've been bringing about it for a little while, so yes, probably the time is about right.
Speaker 2: I think how long have you been in a relationship? For eight years?
Speaker 8: We'll say, just to keep it pretty covert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if you if you don't know after eight years, you're probably never going to know. So I feel like the timing is right, mister X. And yet, you know, obviously it'd be nice to have that Jared McCabe engagement ring and have some of the pressure taken off.
Speaker 2: Can you tell us a little bit about the lucky lady?
Speaker 8: She is originally from a country town. She loves sports, she plays softball. It's just gives it away. Well, so I literally have run out for the class, so she doesn't easy. She loves the Odla crows. We've been traveling. We recently been to the South Pacific Island. I reckon, We'll been not about or maybe five cruises internationally, so you know, she's now probably one of the rare times that we don't have another holiday book. We met on Tinder, which is a bit of a random one, but yes, the success story, I guess you'd say.
Speaker 2: Do you think that she's anticipating that you're going to propose sometime in the near future. Do you think she's in that mindset?
Speaker 8: Well, she keeps me saying that it's empty, so yeah, I think she's hoping. So yeah, it wouldn't be a total surprise.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, cool, Well that's the job though. I think now we need to make it a total surprise and make it perfect.
Speaker 2: Obviously you matched on Tinder, who messaged he first?
Speaker 1: I think, you know, mister X, you've got to shoot your shot and it sounds like it's it's a match bate in heaven. Well, look, leave it with us. We loved your application, mister X, and yeah, we're going to speak to a few more candidates, but we're going to see if we can work our magic.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a player and thank you anytime. If you want your crack at the eight thousand dollars engagement ring, you can register kiss one O two three dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: Morning Adelaide there was almost a jail break at Yatla on Saturday. I think this day and age, if you can get out of prison, it's almost like our respect.
Speaker 2: I think that's how they treat it though, because if you get out, they're like.
Speaker 1: Ah, it's almost like that. And obviously you know there's some crimes where this doesn't apply, but I think there's certain crimes that it's like, if you manage to escape in this day and age, with all the security that we have available to us, it's probably like a bit of a well there you go, you can you can leave now.
Speaker 2: Well, apparently this person got through the hot wire as well, which is the electric fence. They just kind of went through it. They're like, oh, I'm gonna cost us.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take it. And do you think it's like if you get to a farm and everyone takes turns touching the fence. Do you think it's that electric or do you think it's more electric than that?
Speaker 2: I think it'd be that electric, because any more than that I might kill them. Yeah, stop the heart.
Speaker 1: Well, this is true. That's still a fair shock as well.
Speaker 2: To push through it.
Speaker 1: Everything's played that game before.
Speaker 2: The way a hot wire works is a pulses, so every second it will pulse. They've climbed it.
Speaker 1: That's good, let's go, let's go. Maybe, Yeah, that's impressive in president, but once again almost so they didn't make they didn't.
Speaker 2: Make it out and depending on the crime.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I don't know what this person did. I might find out a bit later. I might try and remove this from the podcast.
Speaker 2: Actually, we have got tickets to the Royal show. That's right, kiss one two three. We have got tickets to the Royal Adelaide Show. And if you want to win them thirteen one oh six five, you call right now. But there's always a catch.
Speaker 1: This morning, it's a spooky catch. Ben and Liam's Haunted House presented by Holy horrors. It's definitely the spookiest part of the show, you know, when someone's chasing you a dressed as Texas chainsl massacre. Even as an adult, I I'll be honest, I'm spooks sometimes sometimes I sort of avoid that section because well, I don't want to be spooked.
Speaker 2: We all know the Haunted House. How spooky it is. Am I right in saying maybe we can get someone to ask him about this at the end. Has the person got a real chainsaw but with no chain chain on it? So that's why did you smell the.
Speaker 1: Pets smell the petrol and it sounds like a real chainsaw? Yeah? Yeah, I mean we went in once years ago and we were suitably smooth.
Speaker 2: Never went back in.
Speaker 1: We will be this year, though. I think we have to think. I think we've got to go and trial it again. If it's the Ben and Liam Haunted House.
Speaker 2: You know, now, the way we're going to give these away is with the best evil laugh. So if you've got a good evil cackle thirteen one oh six five, you give us a buzz right now, Leam. I thought we could play a little game right now where I play you some evil laughs. Okay, can you tell me who's done the laugh?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Emperor Palpatine is correct, Shiv Palpatine daf sidious. Okay, what about this one? A little bit harder?
Speaker 1: That is harder? Can I hear it one more time? Think? Nineties?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Two thousands? Think green?
Speaker 1: Is it someone from Shrek? I mean no, it doesn't sound like the Grench.
Speaker 2: Think William Dafoe. Is that the Green Goblin?
Speaker 4: You can't do this to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about this one? You should get this one? Yeah, Voldemort, if you have got a good evil laugh, thirteen one oh six five is our number? You call us right now?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's shot time. We're giving away Royal Adelaide show tickets Jesus at that time of year. Ready well, to be fair, we're the first in town to do it, doing it nice and early, and we've got Ben and Lamb's Haunted House presented by Hollywood Horror. So we thought, why not do an evil laugh contest. The more evil your laugh is, the more favorably we'll look upon you.
Speaker 2: So this is a little example of an evil laugh.
Speaker 1: I mean that is that's your classic of course, like we had the Voldemort one before you can have a bit of it. That's still pretty evil menacing.
Speaker 2: It's not to you how you interpret it.
Speaker 1: It's just just your auditioning for the role of villain. Michael in Glenunga. Hit us with your evil laugh.
Speaker 3: No worries, boys, I'll give my best.
Speaker 1: That sounded kind of goofy and fun. For me, that was more It was like Sansor's laugh.
Speaker 2: I didn't mind it though, But what I liked is that you committed to the bit.
Speaker 1: You didn't shy away from the laugh. So that is still good.
Speaker 2: We'll get all the evil laughs and then we'll decide at the end who wins laugh factor. Amanda in Emson Gardens, Good morning, How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 5: Boys, I'm great.
Speaker 2: How are you very good? Thank you? Are you laughing on behalf of a couple of kids? Are you going to go yourself?
Speaker 5: I'm really ashamed to say.
Speaker 9: This is me, me.
Speaker 1: Of all ages. You can enjoy the show. Hit us with your evil laugh?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Still pretty evil. Didn't commit as much.
Speaker 2: I feel, Yeah, I think for me it was lacking top end.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Leo in Morson Lakes, you're in a lair. You're evil, You're going to take over the world. Your plans all coming together. Let's hear you laugh? Really good, really evil?
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was really good. I mean it's a tough act to follow, Aliah and Salisbury North. You're eight years old, but I'm sure you've seen, you know, lots of shows with you know.
Speaker 2: El Ahlia. I believe you're calling up on behalf of your son, Is that right, Blake?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, so Blake, mate, you're eight years old? Are you going to do the laugh?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well look Leo has just done a big, booming evil laugh.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to give it your absolute all, Blake, leave nothing on the table. It was pretty goodby I gotta say it was remember like a different tact, but it was kind of Can we hear that one more time? Do that at school to freak other kids out?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like a party trick.
Speaker 2: Plus, I feel like you're fitting winner, Blake, because you are in eight years old. Mates, we're going to send you along to the Royal Adelaide show. Oh good on you guys.
Speaker 1: Maybe they'll give you a job in the Ben and Liam House of horror. If you didn't know, Ben and I had a loyalty program to reward frequent listeners. The more you get involved, you step your way through the tears from bronze all the way to platinum. And we've been banging on about it a lot, but we're very excited to announce that tomorrow morning the Platinum Lounge was officially open. We're gonna be poppin' bowdles, okay.
Speaker 2: Of course, non alcoholic bottles, yes, yes, because it is pre nine am.
Speaker 1: Bars, a lemonade. Oh yeah, yeah, but yeah, there is genuinely a lounge. We know, we were saying it's coming, it's coming. Construction is finished. So in front of us here Ben, there's two massive panes of glass. We've made them even bigger and that is where the Platinum Lounge is. So tomorrow morning, anyone who's made it to platinum, and there is ten people now, Nathan Marty, Anastage, Victoria Carol, Peter Lockey, Ben, Nathan Bowen, Ryan just off the top of my head, they're going to come in. They're going to pick up their physical platinum plated card. They're going to be heavy, they're gonna be real metal, super super deuper heavy. Producer Bell will then hand a piece of paper with her personal phone number on to all those people individually. Also, we will give them all a firm handshake and let each and every one of them know that they can call in their one favor from us per annum and they have our word on that.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: Also, our mates at Rica Coffee they're going to be making fresh coffees for everyone, roasting the beans straight away. It's all going to be catered by Subway. Subway are bringing tons of sandwiches and cookies and you very much get to sit on the pink carpet Kiss branded and sit in for the entire show. You can, you can. You can hang out in the Platinum Lounge and it's open to you any old time.
Speaker 2: Produce a Bell. You're in charge of logistics with the platinum plated cards, which are going to be quite heavy. Are you going to be using real platinum for those?
Speaker 4: What do you want me to say?
Speaker 1: Well, we want you to say, yes, we're getting a real platinum Ben and lay as you wish.
Speaker 4: Yes, we are getting real platinum.
Speaker 2: Very good. They're going to be so heavy that if you put it in your pocket, your pants are full down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd want to wear a belt tomorrow. If you're coming to the Platinum Lounge.
Speaker 2: You could end up pretty problem if you don't wear a bell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially because as we said, there's a big glass window here. We're probably gonna feel like we're in the zoo a little bit to where I think, but also very excited to meet the frequent listeners, the people who have worked their way up to platinum tier. Now, I also understand that you might be listening right now a little bit jealous because you know, maybe you've been in and out, maybe you're only in the bronze tier, but you haven't been able to get on the show enough to work your way up to platinum. And you're like, oh, well, what's the point that sucks? I you know, it's aspirational. Maybe one day I'll get to go to the lounge, but you're subway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to know what it feels like to be Dakta Kiss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well with your heavy platinum guard. Well, we are willing, and there is a limited space, but we're willing to offer platinum day passes. So if you call up right now thirteen one oh six five, you're not gonna you're not gonna be platinum. You can't come in for the whole show and stay any old time in half an hour, half an hour max. And so the ten people I mentioned before, they're all platinum. They can come in anytime, they can have as much subway as they want. We're gonna offer day passes. So if you would like to, if you can find half an hour in your morning, and you would like to pretend your platinum for half an hour and come in and watch the show tomorrow and get some free breakfast.
Speaker 2: Just to make sure we iron the kinks out up front. Yeah, half an hour max. Yeah, and you only get one subway. Yeah, you don't get like it's not all. It's not all you can.
Speaker 1: Eat, so you can eat. It's just because you're not actually platinum, you're platinum. Day pass will be a difference. You will have to wear a badge.
Speaker 2: If you're a plan A member. You can eat as many subways as you can.
Speaker 1: You can take you can even take it home for your kids and stuff. Absolutely, but yeah, you will be on rations. If you are a day passed, you've not earned the right.
Speaker 2: One sandwich and no cookie.
Speaker 1: That's pretty I think I think one sandwich, why coffee, one cookie?
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's not unlimited.
Speaker 1: Okay, But if you would like a Platinum day pass and you would like to come in and sit in on the show tomorrow and meet everyone else in Platinum and us I, we'd love to have you. Good morning to all of our Platinum and Gold members and yeah, there you go on to our Silver and Bronze members and the Loyalty program if you've never heard us before, just for tuning into this one or two three between the hours of six to ten, you are in the Loyalty program as a Bronze. But of course, you know, the more you listen, the more you can work your way up. Platinum is the highest possible tier, means you get Lamb's access. So it's officially opening tomorrow. That means you can come in anytime literally twenty four to seven. The lounge will be open for you, catered by Subway coffee by Ricka. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like Liam said, tomorrow very exciting because tomorrow's the first date it's officially open.
Speaker 1: And like we're talking velvet rope. You know that the carpet's going to be rolled out. We have signage, we do have platinum signage, so you won't get lost. You'll know exactly where you need to be, and it's like best best seats in their house to view the show. And that's how we are rewarding your loyalty. But look, we understand not everyone has been able to tell stories and get involved as much as maybe they would have liked. You know, it is hard to get on air sometimes, so we're offering platinum day passes.
Speaker 2: So you only get one subway. Yeah, it's capped at half hour.
Speaker 1: And our security detail will remove you if you oversay.
Speaker 2: And there's talks about only getting half a subway. Cookie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sue in Happy Valley, your bronze. You would like a platinum day pass for tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Yes? Please, I would love a platinum.
Speaker 1: And that would be so great too. And I'm sure once we meet you and we you know, I'm sure we will warm to you quickly and you'll probably you know, move to silver status very quickly, maybe even gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you have you always listened to kiss? Always listen to our show?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: I always listen to one. Actually points through won a couple of small competitions, yep, yep, yep. And then when you change the kiss. But now I've stayed.
Speaker 1: Oh wonderful, Thank you, Sue. And you're not a trouble maker. You're not gonna You're not gonna kick up a stink at the half hour mark when we say we're sorry, Sue, but this is only a platinum day pass.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm very good. I've got all the clearances.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good, wonderful. Well, we'll see you tomorrow, Sue. Hopefully you are hungry for subway, but not too hungry. Of course, you'll be limited to one Vanessa in Shadow Park. Would you like a Platinum day pass?
Speaker 5: I would love a Plutinam day pass.
Speaker 9: I actually, yeah, I've been overseas, so I've not gotten onto this.
Speaker 4: You know the program.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and that's that's what the day passes for. It's for people that feel they've missed the boat. Obviously it is an exclusive club, but we do want to give people a little taste of the high life. What's your subway order? What's your go to?
Speaker 5: I'll be the Chickens Classic Chicken Chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can. You will be able to enjoy your classic Chicken tomorrow. You do understand though you will be limited to one subway sandwich seeing as today pass.
Speaker 5: Oh, of course I can probably only eat a six inch.
Speaker 1: So okay, wonderful, wonderful because that is all.
Speaker 3: That is all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should have Yeah, we should have pointed out one sandwich is a six inch long. Okay, we're not We're not made of subway, you know what I mean. We've already got ten people on Platinum that can have all you can eat subway, so we need to be careful with how much we're giving out. Gones is bronze in Henley Beach. Hello, how are you?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 3: Very good?
Speaker 1: So you would like a Platinum day pass tomorrow as well?
Speaker 10: I would love it. I'm suffering withdraw from having lost my status from the airline.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 1: So, so what what did you reach in your your airline the.
Speaker 10: Heady days when I was platinum in and golden Virgin. I'm a mucky look and silver or boat.
Speaker 1: No no, well mate, not tomorrow, for half an hour only you'll be platinum again, the dreams. So you can come in and have some subway, have a coffee, Gones.
Speaker 2: I'm sure as you would know as a connoisseur of the finer things in life, because of course you were in Platinum in the Quantus Lounge. They didn't have subway in there, though, did they No.
Speaker 10: They just didn't reach that height.
Speaker 1: No, no, what was the best thing they did have in the in the Platinum Quantus Lounge.
Speaker 10: And I reckon the toasts were pretty good. I mean the Platinum Lounge all the way went to when you went in the National May gave you table service. You actually have what table closs that we don't.
Speaker 2: Have our table services producer Bell. But you have her personal phone number for half an hour, so don't write it down anywhere else, don't share it with your friends, and if you do need something, you just text Bell.
Speaker 1: Within that half an hour, within that half an hour, and then of course you will forbit that right until you make it to Platinum where there's ten other people have her number. Once again. Twenty first second coming up called on our table service.
Speaker 2: Crazy weather, very wet and wildly. I was just watching a video from the Appleston Football Club. The rain is so bad it's flooding down into the rooms. Look at that. Look at the rain pouring down. Man, You don't need more than a mop boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, look at that.
Speaker 2: It's just going.
Speaker 1: That's nuts.
Speaker 2: That was at the under fifteen's game Appleston versus Jep's Cross.
Speaker 1: I think that could possibly be the worst smelling thing on earth. Floodwaters going into an under fifteen boys change like just the Lynx Africa deep heat.
Speaker 2: If only to devels was due for a wash.
Speaker 1: That's this could be nature doing it thing.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes obviously bushfires horrible, but you know, sometimes certain areas need burnoffs and they can grow, and that's how nature intends. Sometimes under fifteen boys change rooms need nature to flood them out just so they can clean it all out. Thank God, we can clear the nostrils and we will reveal from here.
Speaker 2: Secret stain, Secret stain, Secret stain, Secret stain. Sorry man, I'm talking. Sorry, forgive me, You're forgiven secret stain. It's worth five thousand dollars all thanks to auto Masters, you can see any repairs required on your car with autocam video reporting from Automaster's service and repair centers. Call Automasters on one three hundred Automasters.
Speaker 1: Daniel in Thomson Beach. Have you heard us talking at the secret stain a lot? This translucent thing on the glass, Well, have you Okay, yeah, wonderful, Thanks for listening, and you've seen it with your own eyes on the ben and lame socials.
Speaker 2: I have you now, Daniel? Before we get your guests, can I recap the clues for those that have just joined us? Of course, there is this, there's also.
Speaker 1: This, and there's plenty of shrimps on the bar.
Speaker 2: There's this one which has been hidden in the podcast last week, but now it's on air.
Speaker 1: X marks the spot at six ten? So what does that tell you? What do you think it is?
Speaker 3: I think it's a ceramic bearing grease.
Speaker 2: Why do you say ceramic bearing grease?
Speaker 3: I think yeah, bars and bearing and the power tools kind of sounds that's where it's kind of fitting to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Daniel, we can roll it out. I'm sorry, man, it is not ceramic bearing grease carrying port PIRI. What do you think it is?
Speaker 5: I think it's the salver a hand wash.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And how does that tie into pull Hogan's plenty of shrimp on the barb?
Speaker 5: Well, when you call the barb get glazy hands, he got a wash it?
Speaker 2: Okay, how does it tie into the sheep.
Speaker 8: Shep?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: What about construction.
Speaker 5: Tools, you get dirty glazy hands.
Speaker 2: And what about X marks the spot at sixten I'm not sure a.
Speaker 1: Bit of a curly one. Correct, it's not that Carrie, Tessa and Richmond hit.
Speaker 5: Us barbecue Lamb sausage.
Speaker 1: Barbecue, Lamb sausage. So Lamb obviously and the barbecue the sausage. What does that come.
Speaker 9: Banning Bunnings, You get a sausage sizzle the construction.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and that was actually clue yes, ages back. Yeah, Bunnings was a clue for one of the earliest.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, previous ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What about X marks, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Do you know what we do that time to think about it?
Speaker 2: Do you know what we do at sixteen? Okay, well I'm not going to do but that's kind of the whole point, right six ten every single morning on Kiss.
Speaker 1: So we'll put you out of your misery. It's it is not barbecue Lamb sausage. So thank you for playing. What I would recommend is that people listen to the Ben and Lee podcast. We've said X marks the Spot at six ten. It would probably help if you knew what we did at sixten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be a big help.
Speaker 1: Amber and Manapara. Have you heard all the clues so far?
Speaker 6: I have, and I think I've pieced together whether lampsdown comes in and it's kind of adding up for what I've got, So yeah, I'm hopeful.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, why don't you give us your guests and then we'll talk through the clues.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm going to say liquid nails.
Speaker 2: Okay, so first clue? How does that time?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 6: So I'm going to say the ram Now I know a popular construction brain is the ram set?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, what about this one?
Speaker 1: And there's plenty of rims on the barroom.
Speaker 6: He's previous. He was like a painter construction, like a trading guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I guess a tradey guy ties into the power tools. What about X marks the spot at six ten?
Speaker 5: Well, like, if you don't.
Speaker 6: Mount something right, you want to market with an X usually and six ten is a it's a common splassification used for way using liquid nails.
Speaker 2: I have downs like a bit of a chatgypt answer that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to say I have been.
Speaker 6: Searching facts about everything. There's sheep, the more Hoogan, all of it.
Speaker 1: Wow, what have you listened to? The show pre six thirty before like our show. No, no, that's fair, that's fair because you might just be up later.
Speaker 2: That's what the clue is pointing to X marks the spot at six ten am on our show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: If you are sorry, it's not liquid nails, but Amber, do yourself a favor. Listen to the Ben and Lamb podcast from today and see what the X marks at sixteen and that that will give you a massive clue. That's glaringly obvious. Dare I say you've done so much work you must have thought about it too much.
Speaker 2: Almost easier than you're making it just.
Speaker 1: Like simplified a little bit. Yeah, that's that's That's the one piece of advice I could give.
Speaker 2: Good on your Amber. Either listen live at six ten or as Liam said, check out the podcast on kiss at one O two three and we are back.
Speaker 1: Should we going in produce a bell Jacks? And I don't even know why I asked at this point, obviously.
Speaker 2: A tripod is nice for you to join us. What nicknames tripod because you human video for stations that was which I'm not one hundred percent your why because we have studio cameras, but you filmed The Break today on your phone very tripod coded.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, I just know Tripod for a different type of nickname.
Speaker 4: Reason so I got really confused.
Speaker 1: What I call Liam also Tripod, the group, the comedy group Tripod.
Speaker 2: Australian guy in there, I think, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he kind of looks the guy from Tripod looks a little bit like the dude from the Umbilical Brothers. One of the guys shaved head. But not to be confused different guys and Tripod. I think they One of the guys was in ski House, that show the late Great Cow Wilson was in and a few other a few other names. Ski Houses was awesome. Alongside the Wedge, I think Rebel Wilson was in the Wedge. Was Shigs in the Wedge?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 2: Actual?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Is that a whole working dog thing? Was that there?
Speaker 1: The Wedge? I'm not sure. I might look that up. Let's look that up, because you.
Speaker 4: Know, then it falls under.
Speaker 2: Was Shiggs in?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Was Shiggs in Fisk?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Fisk that's different, is more like modern? The Wedge was like ages ago. That was Rebel Wilson sort of what made her she was famous?
Speaker 11: A girl in it, or like the webcam. I remember there was some or was that the main character that she always did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a school uniform.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, yeah, yeah. I also remember that also there was a gag where someone would just walk past the scissors and cut stuff, so like someone's about to eat a chip and then someone would walk past and like.
Speaker 2: Julia Zamiro's in there. I remember her from that and from Thank God You're here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: What was that other show? Wasn't there one like some Bogan shows, It's called like bog like not fat Pizza. It's not Fat Pizza, but it was Bogan Pride. No, it was sort of like.
Speaker 4: That upper middle Bogan.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that one, but it's more like it's up.
Speaker 2: A middle Bogain. My memory of that show was there was a weird phase in my life when I got my own bedroom with my own TV, and I was like, I'm going to watch Neighbors, like I'm gonna be in neighbors. And I don't know why I was the same, but it probably like fourteen. I was I'm going to watch everyone watches I'm gonna watch Neighbors.
Speaker 4: I was, It's TV.
Speaker 11: In the room and the first thing I did was like, I'm gonna be cool now I'm going to watch Neighbors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Upper middle class Bogan was always like, you know, around eight thirty nine they was put on like a bit of an edgy where it was like the audience demographic change. Yeah, and of middle class Bogan was like the edgy show.
Speaker 1: The show was funny though it was Houso's.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh yeah, do.
Speaker 1: You seen Howsoes?
Speaker 2: I have, Yeah, a long time ago.
Speaker 1: It's it's basically I think it's the It is the fat pizza guy. Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got Darren with the thong. Yeah, he wears the flip flops.
Speaker 1: Oh that's it. Yeah, he was he was going. I think I watched Howsos a little bit in like year nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Speaking of watching, I'm just realized I have not watched the film yet for our movie.
Speaker 2: Club, nor have I.
Speaker 4: Do need to do that before the twenty seventh of August.
Speaker 2: Is that the deadline?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: Yes, seventeen more days?
Speaker 11: Cool, that's fine, Then that's should be okay, it should be fine. Well, I mean there's so much happening with our Platinum Lounge tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Very exciting. Ben Eddie's dead to me, hasn't replied to the text invice.
Speaker 2: It's probably busy.
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, he's probably perfect. It's like four hours behind. Very alive to us, ben Eddie, don't worry, mate, Well we will. Perhaps we could actually and I look, I know you might make it and you're also not dead. But perhaps in the Platinum Lands we could have a picture I was thinking, like a flame that never goes out for ben Eddie.
Speaker 2: Not him, more symbolic for his dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, yeah, yeah, we can have an empty chair for him. Ben's picture, not just a little picture, probably makes more sense.
Speaker 2: The flame with the bike helmet on, Jedi.
Speaker 1: Robe holding some bunting. Yeah yeah, that'd be good.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, okay, well yes, I mean.
Speaker 1: If you're I'm assuming you would know. But if you are listening to this and you don't know who we're talking about, Bennedie, Yeah, a podcast listener from Perth. Very valued number of the Loyalty Club, Yes, Loyalty program. Yes, Platinum member and of course not all Platinum members will be able to attend the lounge tomorrow, but we look forward to hosting them whenever they see fit and also whenever people can get.
Speaker 11: Over yes, yeah, because so yeah is the rule that if they can't, if you can't make it tomorrow or you're not inducted yet, but you get inducted in like two weeks, or you can make it, you can still cash it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. Yeah, it's the Platinum Land is available to you. And look and you know there'll be varying levels of catering.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, I can't.
Speaker 1: We can't promise Subway are going to be catering around the clock, but we can show you a good time.
Speaker 4: There will be weekend, the velvet rope will be out, the.
Speaker 1: Velvet rope, the seat, the platinum signage. The show will still be rolling as per The people will be able to you know, watch and enjoy and also get their you know selfies with the platinum platinum signage too well to be cloud chasers, I suppose, and to rub it into all their friends. I'm a part of the Bin and LANB loyalty program. I'm a platinum member.
Speaker 4: That is true. The sign will still be here because that is now made.
Speaker 1: It's a desire and it's a desirable program to be part of.
Speaker 11: Well, what other business do we have aside from platinum stuff? Is there anything in the pods Squord Ben that you wanted to go through?
Speaker 2: Lucky Braid nailed it with a good meme, the one where there's the attractive lady walking past the couple and it's like vulgar crock grohasts then and then the girlfriend is like Freddie on his birthday. Oh, looking at the groc roasts.
Speaker 1: Oh rock roast.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 4: Corey has the June Rats record with the photo of.
Speaker 1: You, lamb, there you go, Corey, thank you. What is interesting is I wonder if Corey knew that, Like I wonder if he knew or he's like, I've got that record, I'm going to check.
Speaker 11: I think he knew because he also wrote God Bless you at the end, and I feel like he probably all right not recognize you if he opened up his record.
Speaker 1: Yeah there you go. Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 4: But I had a great night with Ben's wife on Saturday night. Caught up again, finally had a few wines. It was great, It was very fun.
Speaker 1: We went to missus Pole.
Speaker 11: Miss Pole, she's not married right of course, yeah, Miss Pole. The South Australia division for the competition and it was very fun.
Speaker 2: I said to Sam, I was like, what kind of crowd do you get there? Do you get an older gentleman a little bit sleazy or do you get supportive girlfriends? And she said it was a bit of both.
Speaker 1: Do anyone throw cash? No, not that kind of thing.
Speaker 11: No, it's it's ninety five percent pole dancers who do poll and go and watch it. And then there's the partners who have been brought along and the dude's sitting there like a bit awkward. I'm just like, as twelve different dancers come out on look at any.
Speaker 2: Of them, my wife gets up there.
Speaker 11: Oh, so they weren't getting up there, so they were just there just to watch these girls.
Speaker 1: Sitting there with the metal glasses on. I'm recording it all for.
Speaker 2: You, for you.
Speaker 4: You can lie.
Speaker 1: So you can go back and watch the performances.
Speaker 2: I'm going to record them all to compare.
Speaker 4: No, you can watch it online. You can live stream and watch it.
Speaker 1: Where would one go to literally just.
Speaker 11: Look up Miss Poell Australia and it will have a lot of stream for the next music.
Speaker 1: Are they doing it too?
Speaker 4: Is like any.
Speaker 11: Jerifer okay, any song you want, any song you.
Speaker 2: Want, Ladies had like in the background photo was like their dog with glasses on.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 11: And then so Steph, the girl who won that, she did a Shrek themed one and it was it was really she was Lord fark Ward and she had the Lord and then she had like a TV screen that was the mirror mirror on the wall guy and he was talking and they were interacting, and then it said she said show me my perfect love, and then she stripped off as like her girl, and then on the screen came up sexy Shrek like.
Speaker 4: Hals like hair chests and everything.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and so, but people were so creative, like you could do anyth There was one girl who was like a creepy doll. She came second and she was like being like Annabelle and like doing creepy stuff.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's all about creativity as well.
Speaker 1: Right, performance elements.
Speaker 4: Correct, it's all about And then.
Speaker 1: Men perused the miss Pole event or any of the footage attached to it. We wouldn't We wouldn't know. Yeah, it's nice to see there's some theatrics.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there was one who was Cleopatra, and that one was a bit sad.
Speaker 4: Because I believe she ended her own life.
Speaker 1: Clear patrol did. Yeah. Really, I thought she was like just the most beautiful woman in the.
Speaker 2: World, Gyptian queen. Yeah, but then she clear Petra.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cleopatra. Yeah, I could be wrong. I just yeah, I knew she liked cats and she's really pretty, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: She but she Yeah, that one told a.
Speaker 1: Very sad story.
Speaker 11: No, she had on Saturday was a stuffed toy that she had around her neck.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, so that's so. Then I said to Sam, I was like, oh, big supporter of the fake snake.
Speaker 11: She's like, oh, well, no, one would have a real one. And I said, well, actually, did Ben tell you about our house warming? And she said no, And so I then told her. I was like, no, we had, like there was a lady with a real snake. And she was like that's really bad.
Speaker 4: And I was like, thank you, thank you. Yeah, no, she didn't know about that.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, yes it did. I mean, I think it's hard to say that. I think it is cobra venom, but yes, cobra. We don't really know whether that was self inflicted or if it was maybe she was murdered, or maybe she was just bitten by a snake.
Speaker 2: There's so many curly words with you where I'm like, oh, it's a funny way you said that.
Speaker 4: I well back at you. I think we all have cobra.
Speaker 2: I'd say cobra. But it's the matter tomato, right.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little yeah you said tomato, I potato.
Speaker 2: There was a cobra, One more bra, one more pod squad post quickly, No.
Speaker 1: I reckon cobra is how Americans would say it, calbra likelbra cobra.
Speaker 4: Cobra just sounds weird.
Speaker 1: But look at that cobra. But we don't know.
Speaker 2: When you say cobra, I just think of the olive oil cobra state.
Speaker 11: I think of a cobb of corn.
Speaker 1: And Cleopatra was having a big call on the cob and she died from that.
Speaker 2: Arvin said, I'm actively listening and catching up on the pod. Must have been behind and he's updated a Wikipedia pages. Wonderful extra information.
Speaker 1: Just quickly, just on just a quick thought, do you think Cleopatra would be really beautiful if she walked in right now? She'ld be a bit minging? Well, everyone was kind of ugly.
Speaker 11: Yes, so everyone was a bit And then when you look at paintings and stuff, I mean, and they probably would paint you more beautiful than you are because you don't actually you're not comparing it to a self you've taken.
Speaker 4: So they're probably like, this is what you look like. You're like, wow, I'm stunned.
Speaker 1: Because honestly, the Cleopatra, the statue, like the bust, it's just kind of got my nose there, like I don't.
Speaker 4: Think, oh wow, that does look like clear.
Speaker 1: Looks like me? Do anythink that looks like me just a little bit clear? I yeah, yeah.
Speaker 11: And then so you look at the statue, right, look at that compared it to the picture of her, It's like, that's not the same person.
Speaker 1: If I was around thirty BC, I would have been quite the catch. I would have been on like Love Island, Egypt.
Speaker 11: But that's like the Greek the women with the tummies, and if you had a big tummy, then your gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Back in the day they like them from Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: If I was back there, it'd be like hell yeah.
Speaker 1: You'd have more lard. And you know, it means you're probably probably from a wealthier background if you were able to gobble up more turkey than everyone else. I think we're only talking about this the other day. I'm getting flashbacks of talking about beauty standards from.
Speaker 2: Yeah were.
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Yeah updated Wikipedia Liam's first Liam described himself in his childhood as being a ferocious I can't say the words nocturnal and curious from the crock no or the act of bed wedding and its informally known wording which made sleepovers difficult for him. Basically, he's just added a lot growing up.
Speaker 1: Does it still have the other stuff that he put in like the last time or so I've just googled myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, double borro chuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've just googled myself to like see to read the Wikipedia and how that picks like a main picture for you. It's me in a real like all arched over, groaning like I'm lean. I don't know, but that is the worst possible That is the worst possible image you could use.
Speaker 4: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: And then for some reason it's me in front of a FC twenty five board for Wikipedia.
Speaker 4: Well, he also updated Ben.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Leam's got a lot in there about his dead wedding double bow shotgun going to kum one.
Speaker 1: Literally additionally described himself trying to beious when it came to nocturnal. Yeah, I can't say the word turn in eurysis in eursis or the active bed wedding yeap. Up until his teens, he had passed out a total of three times when being injected with MRI. Contrasting agent from drawing blood.
Speaker 4: Who picture of the media wall looking off fancy.
Speaker 1: That's if anyone's like, yeah, I wonder what this dude's about.
Speaker 2: You do a thing in like a year or two, and they'll be like, oh hey, they won't know you very well, and they will just do it all for you Wikipedia, and they'll be mortified.
Speaker 1: He was born with a rare urethroal duplication. Yeah, this guy's got two d holes, sprays wheat everywhere and passes out all the time. Limb, I'll get brought up at some sort of event. Well, most people who are speaking tonight have had one d whole. This next guy, he's got enough of the both of us.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite stories, it was an old story. Now, that was when you did some sort of event lane, maybe it was the school thing and you were there to tell you your story. Oh yeah, and they worked for word, read out your Wikipedia and told your entire story for you when you got up, you had nothing to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then I slipped into some stand up which didn't go down to it lesly was like it would have been like, oh dude, probably twenty I reckon it was when where maybe at Triple JM or something like that, but or even earlier than that, maybe fresh I don't know, but it was like everyone from Peer, everyone from Golden Grove and everyone from Glayson.
Speaker 4: So funny.
Speaker 1: It's like so many people and I was just dying up there.
Speaker 8: I was dying.
Speaker 2: Mine has been updated as well. There's a lot wrong with mine, to be fair, like just like yeah, it says employer Nova. It's all my parents up there, which is fine. My birthday is wrong, which is fine. I don't mind that. It is what they've added, Oh you got children one? The children one that's wrong, but Arvin has added. During his time on Triple J he was known for occasionally consuming four slices of toasted fruit bread with generous portions of butter. Now I will have to amend that. That was more so at.
Speaker 1: Nova Melbourne, very bread, heavy time, and it's read. I don't know how it has slipped Bell's mind. I remember a lot of bread being consumed around that period.
Speaker 4: I just don't I remember the whole toasty debacle.
Speaker 2: We all used to go into the kitchen similar time and there was communal bread in the reza. Yeah, and we'd all just feast one.
Speaker 4: I had so much time during those shows, yeahh so much free time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I remember just walking around being like WHOA so many ad break hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, this show far more strenuous and high paced.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: So we barely get a minute.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about the platinum cards for a bit?
Speaker 1: We can, In fact we should because the Platinum Lounge, as you would have heard in the podcast, being open tomorrow. A few people getting a day pass as well who aren't actually platinum, but they'll be able to come in half an hour.
Speaker 3: And have.
Speaker 1: One one sl six inch sliver.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, so on air you're talking about these six inches.
Speaker 11: Remember when we got Subway they catered us last week, and you get the catering Subway, so it's like the little the little rolls, we.
Speaker 2: Get one of those.
Speaker 1: Let's not do one of those, diminish.
Speaker 4: No, it's beautiful. It's the catering. When Subway do catering, they give you all the little mini different ones.
Speaker 1: Have we arranged subdogs for the hosts?
Speaker 11: No, but I did send after break. There are two breaks this morning about the double dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should do another Platinum am to day with by those hot dogs only double dogging.
Speaker 2: Do you want Bena Lambs double dog?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: To give out double dogs?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Double dog. You're a double dog by Ben.
Speaker 2: I love double dog battle Lambs.
Speaker 4: Double dog be.
Speaker 2: Double dog?
Speaker 4: Can you trible?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: So it'll be it'll be exclusively one small sandwich, not even six inches, be like three.
Speaker 1: And I will have a small measuring tape with me and I will be measuring. Actually just got I just don't want any other day passes to Yeah, you know, I want them to have a good time.
Speaker 2: On the way out. Make sure I haven't make sure I haven't hidden it.
Speaker 1: If there's any loose hand found in a pocket, they'll be reprimanded.
Speaker 2: Arthur. Cookie believe we're getting two boxes of cookies. You have half a cookie, you know the box we got last week.
Speaker 4: We're in two of them.
Speaker 1: In my trouser.
Speaker 4: So yeah, they're being very lovely.
Speaker 11: So card wise, huh so the hard copy cards that everyone will receive when they come into the lounge top.
Speaker 2: Of very heavy. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they are where do you get platinum these days? So how do you how do you get that?
Speaker 4: Lovely friends at office works?
Speaker 1: Platinum M yes.
Speaker 4: They do a four hundred and fifty gsm velvet lux finish. The quote heaviest and most deluxe.
Speaker 1: But hang on is of the business because Platinum and I.
Speaker 11: Have chosen the velvet lux over the gloss board or the coated one side board. And this is the most deluxe you can get, which I will be picking up today.
Speaker 2: But is it the rare heavy, shiny, silvery white precious This is metal.
Speaker 4: Platinum as their heaviest card.
Speaker 1: It's only but this is Platinum's cheap right now. It's only seventy nine dollars.
Speaker 2: A gram, atomic number seventy eight Platinum is what you're saying, right This is above.
Speaker 4: The three fifty three twenty five GSM. I have gone the four to fifty GSM.
Speaker 1: But like if we if we, if we keep it to a five grand the cards five grams Platinum, that's only three hundred ninety five dollars a card. I think we can afford that still?
Speaker 11: Actually, well, ye, yeah, because the card itself called Catherine.
Speaker 1: What it means it's worth it's worth more than that.
Speaker 4: Would you like to pay for that? William?
Speaker 1: My funding has been stretched thin this year quite frankly.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, is renovations having a blowout, don't you know?
Speaker 4: Must?
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't all get free landscaping bill?
Speaker 4: Yes, well we can't all renovate or buy properties.
Speaker 1: So you have a house.
Speaker 2: You have a house, a house, but I don't.
Speaker 4: I can't just buy land, you know, or renovate with marble the one that I have.
Speaker 1: I don't have any marble in my house? Aren't you not an iota? So before you cast judgment, you need to get your facts straight. Not a not a single piece of marble?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I will be going and getting those cards to there.
Speaker 1: Is a marble like look finishings from polytechs. Right, it's not a.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, you're not going to be platinum.
Speaker 4: They are in our eyes platinum.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Wow? Times really are tough?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 11: Do you want to travel to office works office works prospect today and go pick them up?
Speaker 1: How heavy are they're.
Speaker 8: That I have to go?
Speaker 1: And people? Will they be heavier than the magnets?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Here we go on the Back'll be as heavy as the.
Speaker 2: Magnet if you can get onto the mining team. Platinum is an extremely rare precious metal found deep underground in ancient ultramafic rocks.
Speaker 1: They can't be too hard to find ancient ultramafic rocks.
Speaker 2: Over seventy to eighty percent of the world's platinum supply comes from the Bushveld complex in South Africa.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's from he might know someone there.
Speaker 2: If you can't make it to South Africa, you could go to Russia, Zimbabwe, Canada, or the United States and you could mine some fresh ultramafic rocks.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: I'll do that.
Speaker 1: Do you and get us some platinum?
Speaker 2: Give me some platin.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Get some pleasant?
Speaker 8: It is it?
Speaker 1: Stop spring platinum? Also?
Speaker 11: Okay, sorry, we talked about this off off off air, but Steven's never seen District nine.
Speaker 1: He's never seen District No. One Mark You're prawn, but he has listened to I don't know Zef so fresh. You don't you know Downward?
Speaker 2: Nope, you know Downwood.
Speaker 1: I think you're freaking and I like you all up. I think you're freaking.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: He spelled.
Speaker 1: Damn wood, you know, Cookie Thumper. It's it's like die, like dying.
Speaker 4: You're saying doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 1: I love my clippers, Oh yeah. And then ant's like a little ant that you would crush with your foot if you accidentally stepped.
Speaker 4: On it, and downward like a downward downward.
Speaker 2: Oh none in the kiss system.
Speaker 4: What, I don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 1: You don't you've never heard of, you don't know your land visa and.
Speaker 4: More things you say doesn't make it better.
Speaker 1: I thought you liked music.
Speaker 4: I thought you liked music.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I am my big, I am a peg.
Speaker 4: Does that sound boom?
Speaker 1: You don't know that boom? You don't know? Entered the Ninja? What this is like the good the song of Ever Bond in My Love.
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 2: School's in session bell.
Speaker 1: Oh no, in session sex Landy just going off, Zeph.
Speaker 7: I like you.
Speaker 1: I think you're freaking and I like your ala.
Speaker 4: I think you're freaking.
Speaker 2: Am I crazy?
Speaker 8: Or?
Speaker 5: Are they in?
Speaker 1: Yeah they're nine, No, they're not in District nine. They're in the robot is Jappie Chappy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh I know this bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's in such a big South African accent.
Speaker 3: We couldn't.
Speaker 4: Let's prop that, like you Ala.
Speaker 1: Can you get some Enter the Ninja up that was the original, That was like the two thousand and nine.
Speaker 4: That would have been a great no context post of just the beat and you both can hi Am your butterfly need to perfection?
Speaker 2: Do you want the explicit version for the real.
Speaker 1: Enter the Ninja clean menja? Yeah? Who's got the video game? That was crazy to me that you don't know this? This is the one I was saying, was this is like the crack the song I ever heard in my whole lam?
Speaker 4: Where have you heard on this?
Speaker 1: I've seen them, I've been to see my god.
Speaker 4: Ah, yes I've heard this.
Speaker 1: How was I not doing it justice? I think I had the tones right? Oh yeah, bring you play one. I'm coming down any one of my box and I'm again with three Shop then throw stock Horse.
Speaker 4: Them Live.
Speaker 1: Futures twelve.
Speaker 4: Did you just get like the lunch in the crowd like this? Would that would be a loss?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: It's smaller dance music. It's not really okay.
Speaker 4: Remember when we couldn't play Baby on Fire?
Speaker 1: What's it called baby on Baby's on Fire?
Speaker 2: I don't know you more deep appropriate.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. What about piple terrier. Piple terriers goes.
Speaker 2: Hard fatty boom boom is one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: You and here, I think we wrap it up because we've got things to do.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't have time.
Speaker 1: To listen to them.
Speaker 4: Liam has to write a funny shit.
Speaker 1: It's your first time?
Speaker 4: Is the Conquered Jungle just sounds like everything.
Speaker 2: They have a big long intros on the songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm actually suching a downward mood. I'm gonna be listening to them for the rest of the day. I reckon.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, you think you can focus someone lockdown? Okay, Hey, hey.
Speaker 1: Should look.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's buff.
Speaker 1: You'll only do that thing. But anyway you get, you get to be.
Speaker 4: That's on me now.
Speaker 2: I think that was pretty figured the.
Speaker 4: Sorry mate, Okay, do you want to leave that with Liam because I don't know where. Hey, Liam, just go in and beat those for us.
Speaker 1: Great immunity not not up skilling gives your great immunity in jobs.
Speaker 2: When Ben left the studio.
Speaker 11: During an ad break and said, hey, man, quickly, are all my faders up so that the ads will playing out probably and Liam land open.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: To be we can beat out the swear words because you'll be jumping on a charter flight to South Africa to mine the ultramatic rocks to get the plant and required for the cards. So that's the least I think.
Speaker 4: Because I'm going over there now and you about to catch this flight.
Speaker 2: You need to do it here, That's what I'm saying. I think you do on the flyers.
Speaker 4: No, I don't have.
Speaker 1: A listener to be gifted their platinum card and for them to say this.
Speaker 11: Is lot the best god in the hall and boy law, I can definitely about you that Jander will do that tomorrow.
Speaker 8: I hope.
Speaker 1: So I give Bossteven the heads up that we have talked about downward just so he doesn't think that people are doing his South having accent. It's but it's more just the fact that there is lots of platinum in.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Okay, that was Karen.
Speaker 1: Karen the is from South Africa.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, she really dropped off after we invited her to the party, and I think she saw us for who we really are and she does not call it anymore.
Speaker 1: Well did she get She did come to like three events in a very short space time. The pod party was the line, Oh Karen, No, we had a nice dinner with Karen the air.
Speaker 4: You no, no, no, she was lovely. But then remember we invited to the pod party. I haven't heard from her since.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, fair enough people were still protesting what she saw people.
Speaker 4: It was a lot.
Speaker 1: I think she's from Durban, South African Durban kept down.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let's absolutely get going because again book Liam can write.
Speaker 1: I think we've left around a bit late for that.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going to say that we.
Speaker 4: Show for like three months.
Speaker 1: Interesting because for someone who complains so much about them now, I'm just so you know that.
Speaker 2: You know the process is that you vertally, vertically integrate requests to Liam's management.
Speaker 1: It's not it's literally not down the pipe. Feels like a Phoebe and joe one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, email Phoebe and joe cec.
Speaker 1: They do my stuff.
Speaker 2: See if your.
Speaker 1: People in on that, oh Phoebe, Phoebe yeah yah, Phoebe and jo yeah yeah, and they'll they'll probably get that request over.
Speaker 2: You request a few requests three to four business days.
Speaker 4: The day I have to put a request through your management for you. I'm just absolutely not never. But no, it's literally not even ten thirty.
Speaker 11: You have more than enough time to write a skid which really has written itself for the voice so much.
Speaker 4: Where's your passion gone?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: We used to have skits like twice a week and.
Speaker 1: You would always pay me out, not like yeah, but.
Speaker 3: It's cute.
Speaker 2: Actually, our big I know where it's gone, our big boss. See you didn't like them, remember that?
Speaker 1: No, he said, as it which plays on man's mind. It plays on a man's mind.
Speaker 11: And no, he was talking about your Trump impression, which I have also noticed that there has been no Trump.
Speaker 2: That's it's a big big boss, don't do them.
Speaker 4: And he was the boss of pamiush Andy, So yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: Good boss. He is great. But I trust, I trust is like his judgment on things. Yeah, but so now I've just limited my trumps. I still get I scratched that because I just put them up on Instagram now, you know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but skits like like the one we're talking about this morning, that's not that's not a Trump impression.
Speaker 4: I think you could still do.
Speaker 1: It if you if you want me to do it, you have to just kiss the skip ring. I'll put my hand out.
Speaker 4: So which one you've got? Three? Which is the skit ring? Big one, the big fat one? I can't reach it?
Speaker 1: Hang on ready, Sorry, you just missed it. You dis missed it.
Speaker 2: Get time to sorry, Bell And you jumped on the table and everything.
Speaker 1: I want to be careful with. Can I be careful of my wording because I don't want this to be taken in the wrong context. But it was funny the way you sort of you didn't use your arms, but you jumped with your body on top of the table.
Speaker 2: Seal.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say, like you know Sea World when they tap and they jumped out of the water and like land on their stomach. And I don't mean that in I just mean the way that you the way you jumped was like a seal there. But I don't want you saying he said, I'm like a seal. But it was like it was like it was a little fish jump out.
Speaker 2: Seal was cute, not a walrus.
Speaker 1: No, not a want thanks, thanks away. Might be a little skin in the show tomorrow, see this right? No, Well, I would have had time but we've talked about it for too long now, so with the whole time, I get it. They got a song called Batty Boon Boom. Apparently it's actually a Downtwood movie out.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: You might become ad. They also had some content. They did have some bad stuff there, so we don't need to get into that. But yeah, I think they're not they're you know, it's probably frowned upon to like them these days.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I can't. I can't even remember what happened, but I remember something went down.
Speaker 11: Great. Well, I'm glad we just spent twenty minutes playing their music and saying how great they are.
Speaker 1: Well, you've got to separate the art from the artist.
Speaker 4: Do you want to say that about a lot of.
Speaker 1: Well, we're still playing it here.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 4: It's a real problem.
Speaker 2: He's thrilling. We're really good at separating the art from the artists.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the main thing we do.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you kind of don't worry about it, all right,