Speaker 1: How do you guys feel about council cleanups? And I don't mean like putting your stuff out on the road.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Have we going deep on this? I haven't really thought about mike feelings for all? Have you booked yours this year? No?
Speaker 1: I'm being serious. How do you feel when it's.
Speaker 3: So we have friends and social lives? Have you booked?
Speaker 1: Okay, you can tell Lauri's the month.
Speaker 3: I just check it. You guys book your council clean up tomorrow on the show Salvo's Do we like it or not?
Speaker 1: No? What I mean is if your neighbors are putting out stuff out the front of their house, how do you feel about people going through the things that are out on the street and maybe taking a few things that look nice.
Speaker 3: Free for all? I've got furniture from other people's houses. Yeah, I'm a firm believer in one man's trash is another man's treasure. Truly, same I am as well.
Speaker 1: But do you think that there's like a little bit of a radius as to what makes it acceptable? Like do you have to go shop in a different neighborhood or can you do it in your own streets?
Speaker 3: Or it's not shopping?
Speaker 2: Can you go shopping in a different neighborhood where we live at shop.
Speaker 1: It's shopping, okay, man, No, I mean this can my neighbor is very affluent. Well, it's actually my old neighbor. Now I've moved a little while ago. But my old neighbor had a beautiful house. They owned beautiful things. And this one day at the front of their house with these two stunning big wicker baskets, like there was a tiny bit of water damage on them. They must have gone a bit of rain on them or something, but they were out in the front of the house. And I remember walking home and I was like, oh my god, mat they They're gorgeous. Yeah, let's dry them out. We could put the kids toys in them, like bingo totally. So I took them home. I put them in the cupboard and like we've had the kids toys in them for all this time. This is like going on a year and a half now. I told the story on the show a little while ago where I thought maybe my neighbors might have seen them, and it was like a little bit of awkwardness because they sometimes come over for a visit. But i'd quite kind of recently forgotten about them, and they've migrated from having the toys in them. They have now come downstairs into the living area. They're now got plants in them. Anyway, they're like a real centerpiece of our loud.
Speaker 3: I've just seen them when I've come to your house. They're kind of like ratan. Look. Yes, they're a really nice and model. Yeah it's okay, is it Raturn? I thought it was rotten. I was rotten too. Every day's school day from the urbs. Okay.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we've moved into our new house recently and we thought it would be nice to have our old neighbors and their son to come over for a little play day. So it was one afternoon and they came inside, and I just didn't remember about the damn wicker baskets that were theirs. And they walk in and we're having a lovely chat and they're all playing like the kids are playing, and we're having a wine and then I see my neighbor look across and she stops and then she looks back at me, and she does this several times, and I could tell, and then I realized, like, oh my god, she's clocked the baskets. She knows that they're her baskets, and she goes, they're really nice. I was like, yeah, yeah they are, and she goes, we had some. We had some exactly the same as that. And I was like, really anyway, and she goes, yeah, but I think we threw them out in council cleanup. And then I what do you do in that moment into it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you admit to it. If they throwed them out, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I okay, I didn't at that moment, I was like, he doubled down. I said, oh, yeah, we got them, And then I tried to make up a shop that we got them totally didn't. I reported them from Bali, but she looked at me like I was a full idiot. She was like, I know exactly where you got these from. You know, I know where you got these from. And I still now have to like I have to live with the line, Laura.
Speaker 3: You own it because the lie is not. The lie is Oh yeah, I took him because you threw them out. Thanks for that. Let me buy you a coffee. You laugh, you laugh, you laugh at now the lie? Can you believe she's stole from us?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Now they live next to it rather a thief. I'd rather live next to a liar than a thief. Surely it's embarrassing to take your neighbor's trash. Nah, stuff it all right, they saw my bedroom. I've got half their bed up there. I've got they put out No, but I mean sure. I'm still stuck on the fact that you've caught shopping. Also, I want to get to the bottom of this ratin or retire. I'm stuck back there. I'm stuck back at this time. Hey, Laura, it's.
Speaker 2: Your birthday coming up soon, And I say soon. It's like another plum Right, but you're the next person. But there's a debate, a hardcore debate going down online at the moment over who should pay for birthday dinners, And as yours is coming up, I'm going to get your opinion
Speaker 3: After the break right will divide the show next on the pickup