Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Who.
Speaker 2: From Richmond, Gold one four point three HQ Melbourne, Australia procusting to the.
Speaker 3: World for the Christian Chuckles all the way, Oh conall, I think regular mammal star for Breakfast Show.
Speaker 4: We seem at the local woolies in his moccasin smell.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you the question, have any of you ever consumed egg yolks by themselves? Raw? Yeah? I had?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I remember the first show we did. I got really really hungry because I've never done breakfast radio. And then the next day I tried to scal some raw eggs to feel my belly and I got really sick.
Speaker 2: Today this morning, I've had three egg yolks raw because I read yesterday that it's a great brain wake up, and I've got to be honest, I don't feel very well.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: You know, as soon as you haven't something, you think of, oh, I'm not sure this is for me, and then it's in you that you know, just the yolks.
Speaker 3: So three what theos are?
Speaker 6: Do you know what yolks are?
Speaker 2: A bit of the middle the balls.
Speaker 3: His brain's working paths.
Speaker 2: Paying off that.
Speaker 4: Did you do it like an oyster and just slip it down the back? You didn't like, chew into it, just like down the back of the throat, right.
Speaker 2: I put them all into a little cup, the three of them, got mixed them all together with all of fork and then just chugged it down like a shot.
Speaker 3: I didn't mix them together because wait, when you mix them, you break the yolks apart. Whereas Path's right, if you drink it like an oyster, you can keep them intact and they just go down and I guess they dissolve in your belly.
Speaker 2: You know when you have something whenever you think about it, you get away with. Yeah, the egginess inside me? When would ever dissolve? Sitting there right now? Hey, that is great you. Then the UFC is coming back to Melbourne for the Robert Witzaker fight, which is huge. They've chosen Melbourne over Vegas for this will be the biggest UFC fight in a very very long time. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: You're very excited, aren't you.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait. I'm so excited. October the sixth, it feels really soon. Week after the Grand Final. It will bring about ten million dollars just into Melbourne alone. You're going to have that, Like you said, Pats, that will be a billion people watching that. Fine, it's a lot. That's huge. You were there. I took you to the one in February when it was meant to be Robert Witzack fighting but you had to put out with an injury, and we saw Adasania fight. Then this up and coming young kid who's the next. At some point he will be the future middleweight champion. Whether or not he's going to beat Robert Whitskow, I don't know, but amazing, super talented fight.
Speaker 3: Who else did we see that day? Matt Damon and Chris Hemsworth?
Speaker 2: Right, the boys are back, can you imagine? I'll tell you what. All the showbiz fans that you often see, like the lead singer of the Red Hot cheap Epers you always see, We're exciting Vegas. Anthony Keidis yep, bizarrely a massive USC fan. Yeah, they'll all be in town. This is amazing. I cannot wait. I've already put in a request to the UFC for tickets.
Speaker 3: Will you have me back?
Speaker 2: Would I know you were a very wide eyed new fan. I will have you back. I cannot wait.
Speaker 4: This is just super To tell me what's the difference with UFC as someone who doesn't know a lot about the code. How is it different to boxing? Is it a bit like kickboxing or not?
Speaker 2: First of all, thank you for using the word code. I like that it is a code patsy. Yeah, you can obviously, like you've got traditional boxing, but then they can also kick, and they can also wrestle, and they can also do submission fighting as well on the ground, So they are about five different ways you can lose a fight. You can be knocked out with someone's fists or knees or feet, but you can also be choked out.
Speaker 4: Or submit, so you can touch that from the neck up or not, well you.
Speaker 2: Can you can also kick their legs as well like kickboxing. Yeah, it's full on pats honestly, And for some people there are a lot of boxing fans that don't like you see, they find it is.
Speaker 7: Too aggressive, right, But when you actually watch it, if you actually watch a fight rather thinking you don't like it, and you see how skilled they are, and they are athletes now fit, they've got to be five minutes this title fight.
Speaker 2: They'll be here in October five five minute rounds boxing when uns of three minutes and you're trying to judge the distance when someone might kick you, they might nee you, you're going to shoot in for a takedown. And you saw how much they're sizing each other up. A lot. It's not so much of what happens as what's not going on. They're trying to read each other and a lot of it is mental, definitely.
Speaker 3: I came into it with a bit more of a less of a knowledge about what it was, and I kind of thought it was a blood sport and only really think lauded for its violence. But that's only when you see it peripherally on highlights and that sort of thing in online videos.
Speaker 2: But you see a guy with a bloody face being pummeled and it is it is vogue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was. It was way more of a sport and I appreciated, isn't it.
Speaker 2: We don't know what's going on, but when you watch it, but if you've never been before, you should go and watch fight or go to the pub watched the fight. It will be a great fight. Robert Wisaka is an Australian champion to a bit excited about and he's fighting a kiwi. It's all happening here in Australia right. Coming up next we need to talk about Bats's poor husband Chris. Yesterday at the end of the show, we'd heard him been injured in Patsil's dismiss If there's an update.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We've got some great emails coming overnight. We call this Lates the Party. You can always email us about anything. Late yesterday on five to but Tuesday, one of the topics we had was when you suddenly looked in the mirror Christian maname is rob and tried cooling in yesterday, couldn't get through, so I wanted to email you about looking in the mirror. What did you suddenly realize? One about fifteen I headed to all the local shops with the mate to go and hand in a few resumes. We stopped and at Hungry Jack's, as teenage boys do, to get a huge fried meal. I then went around about half a dozen shops, found that to be quite dismissive and not interested to even taking my resume. I went to Rebels Sport and the manager need you want to talk to me and just to me, she said there were no current spots. Feeling a bit dejected by now, I don't want to go to any more store, so I headed to the toilet. I want I look at myself. When I was washing my hands, I noticed I was still wearing the cardboll crown that I decided to ironically corronate myself with hungry Jacks. I had completely forgotten. It was still the top of my head. Kudos to the Rebel Sports for not taking me seriously. You can't have staff like that all the best. That's wrong, Rob, Thank you very much. Rob.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Every Thursday on the show at eight o'clock, we do something called the isolated vocal where we just play out the raw isolated vocal track from a great song. And when you hear this, the singer doing it is removed from everything else, all the back of music and all the studio effects. You get a totally even feeding for it. You get the power of it, the words and the energy behind it. This is a great example. This is one of another One of our favorite the kidder is mister Bryce side. You've heard this song a million times, but when you strip it back, have listened to.
Speaker 8: This coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine. God, I gotta be down because I want it all started out way a kiss out of it in a black dance.
Speaker 2: It was only a kiss. It was only a kiss.
Speaker 9: Now falling asleep and she's calling a cab while he's having a smoke and she's taking a drag. Now they're going to bed, and my stomach is sick and it's all in my head. But she's touching his sails. Now he takes off her dress. Now let me go. I just can't look. It's killing me and saving control. She'll let's see Turny say. He said you to see swiming through sick abies, joking on.
Speaker 3: Your own bies.
Speaker 9: But it's just surprise surday. Destiny is calling me open of my girl because I mess Surprise Side.
Speaker 2: You could find hours and hours of these isolated vocals. Lo whm we just played from Brandon Flowers on The Kidders on YouTube. There's a brand new one tomorrow morning. But if you ever find anything would sound great in the show, someone sent me we don't play adele I think we're the only radio station in the world that doesn't play Adele. I think she's okay with us not playing her own music. She's okay. But someone's a been a great one from Adele. I mean she's got a great voice. When you hear those vocals stripped back like that is spectacular. All right. So you know, it's easy sometimes, isn't it to moan about a life? And sometimes we don't think about people who are less fortunate than ourselves. And right now Spader thought, for Pat's husband, Chris, how's a life anyway? I mean we only get it for a couple of hours, you know, the everythink that is Petrina Jones, the legend, the myth, myth, the paths. And then yesterday tors Endless show your husband was calling you. This was all all fair. And as always, whenever Chris, your husband calls, you're always very dismissive. That on fine, you'd find it irritating.
Speaker 4: Twenty years of marriage.
Speaker 2: He's crashed into your pass. His favorite thing is to come to work and get on Facebook. You know, that's why she's really here to hang out with us. It's just some quality trying to catch up with Facebook. But yesterday he was calling and you said that he was. He was calling to complain that he couldn't see out of one of his eyes.
Speaker 4: Oh look, he texted me and said, I'm struggling a bit this morning. Dull audre O eight year olds accidentally poked me in the eye when I was putting her tie on to get ready for school.
Speaker 2: And I thought, God, how bad I'm boady there with that act of aggression. I don't know. I've met Udie very much takes.
Speaker 4: After a month, I can mother like daughter.
Speaker 2: We all have to wear swimming goggles around pats. How many she try to scratch my eyes out the left or?
Speaker 4: I thought how bad could it be? Anyway? Then about an hour and a half later, he said, look, I really struggled driving to the bus stop to pop on the bus. And I thought, what's going on? And I said, well, look, how bad is it? And he said, well, actually can't see out of my eye anyway, Long, long story short. After about six hours at emergency yesterday, he's got trauma to the corner, which sounds like a rap song.
Speaker 2: The membrane. The follow up the B side was trauma to the corner, Trauma to the corner.
Speaker 4: Anyway, he's got a really bad scratch across the corner and it's quite bad. He's on panadine fought.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know there was I thought it was this panadine. I didn't know there was what was it called force?
Speaker 3: It's stronger.
Speaker 2: The injured pie is like a fortress that surrounds.
Speaker 4: It's heavy judy stuff. And no more work for the rest of the week, certainly, no more driving. And he's got to go pat he's got a pirate patch.
Speaker 2: Amazing guy. So is he going to be all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it goes back to the ophthalmologist tomorrow night. He'll be all right, it'll heal it, heels quite quickly. But now I feel really bad because I kind of just discounted it.
Speaker 3: He's saying here. The term years was he should just man up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind all these all these blind people and one just man up, you know. But I thought stake away. And you don't need that dog either, you know.
Speaker 4: But I thought, how bad can a poke in the eye from an eight year old.
Speaker 2: B Well was really bad? You know? Daily White have just said he wants already on the undercard of the UFC. All right, this morning Why don't this happens so many times? You might have injured your parents when you were a kid, or your your kids might have injured you. It's happened to me, my story. Next one oh four three? Have you ever injured your parents or have your kids injureduced.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So Pot Patsy's husband Chres right now has got a scratched what official title this trauma to the corneer? After an eight year old already scratched him in the eye yesterday? Was he was trying to get ready innocently for school. So we're looking for childhood injuries, either that you've inflicted on your parents or you've suffered from your own kids. On nine four one four one o four three, let's go to who says who we got here? Alice?
Speaker 10: Yeah, my son broke my nose when he was eighteen months old.
Speaker 2: Wow, what happened?
Speaker 10: We were laying on the couch. I was laying on the couch and he was sitting on me and he just flung himself backwards.
Speaker 2: His head went into the bridge.
Speaker 10: Your nose, Yes, it was charming.
Speaker 2: Oh god, So what did you have the big old pandoraize?
Speaker 10: And no, Actually I was lucky, but the problem was it was just after Christmas, so I couldn't get into surgery until early January to get it fixed.
Speaker 2: Oh right, did he really squish it sideways?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And is it all okay now?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, that's six years ago now, but you know we've told him that he doesn't really understand it.
Speaker 2: Alice, thank you very much. You cool have a good day.
Speaker 11: They stay.
Speaker 2: Do you know what we're going to need to do? It's time in a minute to get the whiteboard draw the old human body. We haven't had so much Jack's artwork before, because I'm thinking, if we've got we've got a nose. Now, we've got the trauma to the right corner here, so we've got the nose, the eye. That's Aaron. Good morning, Aaron, you get here? What I'm good mate? Thanks to cooling the show. And what's your story for us?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 5: You bet.
Speaker 13: My son and I were on our go cart up the bush and he decided to turn sharply to the to the right, and we've flipped it over and rolled it a few times. And Lena's wrote on my.
Speaker 2: God, she brought your colobo, yeah, and was your boy okay?
Speaker 13: Yeah, well it was a little bit squished, but there was alright. He had to see it then go and find help for me. And then I forgets.
Speaker 2: So well how old was he when he did this? And to go and find out, Oh, he's probably about four. Tough time at Thanks for givingness a call and let's take Sharon here. Good morning, Sharon, good morning, good morning, shouto working for the show. So what's your injury story?
Speaker 14: I sustained a very similar injury to Patsy's husband, Chris. My three year old daughter poked me in the eye while turning over in bed. She was playing in bed next to me and my father, and I thought he could make it better by giving me some ointment. That ointment, substantely.
Speaker 15: Also caused the raging infection, and so I got to sit. I got a suit in the NHS waiting room for Alexon Enns on boxing date. Not very happy.
Speaker 3: Oh that ointment? Why is why is the father of giving you an eye ointment?
Speaker 12: He thought it would make it better.
Speaker 14: It made it much worse, and then so I could not wear contact lenses.
Speaker 15: But I think about a year afterwards.
Speaker 16: Wow, was just too sure I.
Speaker 15: Was wearing sunglasses that in UK winter because I just couldn't bear the life.
Speaker 2: You must have looked like such an Australian you wearing sunglasses, you a bit of a UK winter. All right, we get it. You worried. I hope you're okay now, thanks? You cool? All right, we got the ads. I would take some all these stories they put him nine four one four one oh.
Speaker 1: Four three the Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Talking about being injured by your kids this morning on nine four one four one oh four three, Jack is in front of the studio whiteboard where he's drawn not one of his but if what he said of arts and cross here on the show. So you've got the human.
Speaker 3: Body with our ailments from inflicted by kids. We got Sharon poked in the eye just like Chris's Pats's husband Chris poked in the eye. So we got two eye patches on our guy, Aaron broken collar bone from a rolled over go kart and Alice head button in the nose by eighteen month a year old.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to loone Stephen, good morning, Hi, hello mate, Steven welcome to the show. Don't you call it? Mate? What's your story?
Speaker 11: I'm getting ready for work, sitting on the couch tying up my shoelaces, and my daughter had a ball through it got me in the grind, and of course two days later went to the doctors with a lot of pain, and I had a fracture tasticle.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you could actually know them.
Speaker 3: I thought you fractured bones, but I didn't know you know you could.
Speaker 11: Painful.
Speaker 2: What happens? Is this? If you don't mind me asking, is this sweeny?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Well, I was working on my boat in the garage and I went to get in and I couldn't get in because it was painful, and I had to looked down there and my testicle was the size of the growthrouit.
Speaker 4: How did I fix that?
Speaker 11: Sometimes I can, Sometimes you have to have surgery, and in my case, it was just two weeks at home rested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, started to tell me, boy, you're not coming into work though, isn't it, Yeah, David not in today's head cold? Yes, all right, Steven, thanks if you called. Have a good day. Nicole, Nicole, good morning, good morning, How are you? I'm good? Nicole? So what's what's your injury story? For us?
Speaker 17: It wasn't to me. It was my husband. My husband was helping out at my son's karate class.
Speaker 2: Already already crazy. This is epic, helping out at the karate class. Carry on, Nicole, this is great. You've got us.
Speaker 17: He then were lined up and doing flying practicing their flying ssidekicks, their first line through when he said to Daniel, come on, you can do better than that. Put more effort into it. So he did. The next come he came around, but Colin held the bag a little bit too high, and Daniel did a beautiful flying psych kid and lady mat on the mat.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing. From the karate kit. That's incredible. I could see we could all see it happening in slow motion. Could we helping out the crisis? The flying sidekicks, it was all there for us. That's amazing, Nicole, Thank you very much. Honestly, I reckon we could do a phone in about what happened in the dojo, because I remember I saw karate and as a teenage and we had this guy and he was a local hairdresser. In his mind, he was a chap he samurai seriously. He was a local hairdresser, Simon, but wesed to have to call him Sensi Simon. The sensy bit sounds exotic and cool right in the eighties, but followed by Simon, and you know he's a hairdresser. There was nothing threatening about this guy whatsoever. Anyway, I remember once he was taking a class and he was teaching all of us writings Wednesday night. They're always in like schools. Aren't there a stinking sponsor? You know? And you can smell kids cheesy feet. We're all lined up in the party geese and he's teaching us the front kick and he gets this woman out, Debbie, right and just he was going so attack me and front kick, but just as he was about to say do it at half speed, she kicked him. And she just flicked him, but it comes because she was a beginner. She had no control, kicked him right between the legs and he literally dropped the floor on one knee, threw up. It was the end of the end of that karateness when poor old Sensey Simon was failed by one of his white belt students. All right, there's Lee, good morning, good Lee, what's your injury? Story mate.
Speaker 18: Oh, the having a shower with the young fella at the local bull and he just as he was hopping out, he slipped and grabbed hold of the first thing he could and it just so happened to be the old fella.
Speaker 2: The young fella to the old fella. And yeah, what was the injury?
Speaker 18: He severely strained all the muscles.
Speaker 2: To another injury. It's hard to get time off work from an understanding boss, isn't it. You know, Ussle has been strange.
Speaker 16: It wasn't working walking properly for a while.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing. Good luck trying to put that on the.
Speaker 6: Ball.
Speaker 3: We're getting overrun in that area.
Speaker 2: Tuned in. They've just heard the last two calls. I think it's like, have you ever been injured? Your balls of brown groin strikes this morning on Gold one four boy three.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It's just out in the little kitchen it area. We're here. We've got the radio station. They've got one of those fancy taps. You know you get instant hot water or cold water, right, and so you know we've moved house and over the weekend. I thought, do you know what people have to get one of those? No waiting a couple of minutes with a kettle, And then I found out, yes, they've got to cut the quotes. How much they cost? We won't we get one of those kettle is absolutely fine interest How much is that? Thousands?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I guess what they're going to properly? Like, how did they even work?
Speaker 2: I've got no idea. The ladies started a town. When I literally zoned down, she started to start with osmosis, and I was and then she told me the price, so bye bye.
Speaker 4: I found they're not as good as the kettle though, Like they don't seem to water. No, it's not. That doesn't stay hot as long as when you do.
Speaker 3: The This is coming from the person who's still drinking a cold coffee at nine point thirty in the morning that she bought at three third.
Speaker 2: Listen, flat earthers. If it's boiling water, it is boiling. It can't be. It's it's boiling hot. What do you think it calls? Quicker?
Speaker 4: Now, my mom's got one that I don't like them a lie.
Speaker 3: Your mom's got wine, Your.
Speaker 2: Mom's got a bit of coin haine channel and nest egg. Is she to say perhaps they're like thousands.
Speaker 4: Are they?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I've never never priced you know what.
Speaker 2: My last radio station they had one of those taps, but it was up on the seventh floor. That was where the management were, us pebs that did the shows. You we had a kettleful? Is that I got? I couldn't believe how fair it was that we're also allowed to use the instant hot water.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they turn it off overnight. That's what they turned the hot water function.
Speaker 2: Tim. It's only meant to come on at seven am. This is true, to try and save money from I just saw producer back there nodding in agreement with your pants. Do you also believe with the flat earther about to cooling quicker?
Speaker 20: I do one undred percent.
Speaker 4: As Tommy put it, it's just shy of boiling.
Speaker 3: It's not hot enough, is that right? I guess they can't send maybe for a safety thing, they can send boiling water out of a touch.
Speaker 2: You think it's maybe like a ninety eight degrees or a ninety seven. It's just in the shade of one hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I go ninety seven. We need to get a kettle a nice boiling cup of tea is what I like the morning.
Speaker 2: Do you know what we need? Right, let's get a thermometer today. I'm going to test this out. I'm curious to know, and we will apologize. Perhaps if it's not one hundred, that'd be a fair. There might be some there might be something in that. You know what?
Speaker 4: I was right yesterday about the crocodile storing its food too. It does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she sent me an article.
Speaker 2: What is it about some women? And the last word it shows over. Okay, it's all goes to dust. No one cares anymore about what we say. Which you found an article? Hang on a miute. This is incredible, ight, let's get a photo of this everyone where we were in This is storm moment. You did some research for the shot when we.
Speaker 4: Went to Darling.
Speaker 2: Keep that it's the newspaper from today. Chance, he's actually done some research for the show. You did work after the show for the shy. Actually feel a bit faint.
Speaker 4: When we went to Darwin, we went on to Crocodilius and on Adelaide River. We went on one of those cruises where the you know, the crocs are in the water Darwin. Yeah, yes, and they store their food under the log. But anyway, that's yesterday's show.
Speaker 2: When you say store their food, it's not like snacks. What is it like fingers a human head?
Speaker 4: Do you like the meat that they feed them?
Speaker 3: They're not always eating humans.
Speaker 4: I don't know what they feed. They're probably cow carcasses and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know a cow carcass in Australia? Are we going to go and feed the crocodiles? Load up the cow carcasses? You were trying to pick up a cow you were able to chuck in.
Speaker 3: For the kids to see as well, I'm going to crocodilius, jump in the car kids to see him, feed him a live cow of.
Speaker 2: Crocodile, sacrificial giving up for the crocodilius or whatever you want to. By the way, what was the article you found then? It was? It was I don't know.
Speaker 4: I emailed it to clearly take note of what I see it to me as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, about junk mail set.
Speaker 2: Anything, you just go straight to SPA all right after there's some Jimmy Barnes who got a very important email. Someone listening to the show in Scotland needs your help in settling an argument. Subjects of the email is the Fitzroy Lama.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one four point.
Speaker 2: Three talk about the legend of the Fitzroy Lama. All right, this is an amazing email from Brian McGuire over in Scotland's Christian. I need you to settle an argument. A few years ago my best mate Paul emigrated like you to Melbourne, but he was emigranting from Scotland. He's been living in Geelong anyways, come back to Scotland for a few weeks visiting family and we found ourselves back in our old haunt having a few beers with friends over the weekend. When't asking about life in Melbourne, he explained the dynamica and diverse city it is which I get from catching up with your show on the podcast. He claims whilst working in Fitzroy after work one day he was once asked to hold the lead of someone's pet lama if it was going to be anywhere. The owner ran in the shop to grab a coffee. This was clearly met with cynicism in the pubs from us Scot's who is you often see on the show Don't Know what a vegetable looks like, never mind contemplates someone taking alarmor for a walk. He swears this is true. What further makes us doubt the story is that he reckons the owner told him that the lama was called Barrick Olama and it actually had a name tag saying Barrack oh Lama Christian other mad folk in Melbourne walking about with the lama's on lease, barros on shoulders and snakes around their necks. This is what a hipster is in Melbourne. All the best, Brian, can you settle this argument? But before Paul leaves and heads back to Melbourne, Well, what do we think?
Speaker 3: I've never heard of It doesn't ring a bell for me. I remember a story of a family who had a lama as a pet, but I think they lived on the beach and they had it. They were gaining traction with his own Instagram account, But his name wasn't Barrick Olama.
Speaker 2: Barrick Olama is a great name for a lama. He'll just take a moment to reflect on that.
Speaker 3: You would almost think of that and then go out and buy alarma.
Speaker 2: That gag and you'd go and get it engraved on a little tag you have with your pets as well? Does anyone know of on the streets of Fitzroy? Has anyone ever seen Alarma being taken for a walk? Is there one of those urban zoos around there?
Speaker 4: No, the closest money be calling with Children's Farm. But I don't think they've got Alarma.
Speaker 3: They don't and they don't take the animals out for a walk on a loop.
Speaker 2: No. But you know what this stuff I've seen since I moved here last year. I wouldn't rule anything else. So has anyone ever seen Alarma being walked in Fitzroy? Does anyone know of Alama called barack Olama? If you can help us out with any of these two inquiries and help our friend out. Brian in Scotland nine four one oh forty three The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So we're trying to sell an argument for one of our listeners in Scotland. So I give you a bus and you think there's people listened to our show the other side of the world and Northern Hemisphere in Scotland.
Speaker 3: Hello Scotland.
Speaker 2: Listener. Brian, his best buddy who emigrated to Melbourne, lives in Geelong and so come back to visit the Marell and they're in the pub over the weekend and they're asking what's it like in Melbourne, and he told them a story about the Fitzroy Lama and how we was asked to hold someone's lama that they were walking in Fitzroy so they could go in and grab a coffee. And then whilst he was chatting to the omer owner, he found out the alarma was called Barrick o Lama and actually had an engraved little one of those little identity tags that pets have. So we want to know is this true? All the cynical were Scott's. They're not too sure about this about the legend of the Fitzroy Alama. So if anyone knows anything about this, to the name of Barrick Olama, call us nine four one four one oh four three. Teresa, Yes, yes, Teresa, Teresa, what do you know about the fitz Roy Lama Barrick Olama.
Speaker 6: I know nothing about the lama. But in nineteen two eighty three I was working in Melbourne. I went to the GPO Post office and there was a guy outside walking a black pan farm.
Speaker 2: In the CBD.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I was bob Smack and there was a whole group of people taking photos looking at it, and the police ended up rocking up. But I wasn't hanging around.
Speaker 2: What the police going to do? Let's just get out of here.
Speaker 6: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: What was he doing, just casually walking down the street.
Speaker 6: It was just loving the attention. It was just sort of up on where all the post office sponsors were. And yeah, young guy loving all the attention. And I'm like, it's a.
Speaker 2: Great way to meet women, you know, wife, it's a panther, all right, So that's amazing, Thank you very much. There's got to Tim and kill Sayith.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Tim, Hey go Christian now everybody, I'm.
Speaker 2: Good mate, that's cool the show. So have you seen Barack Kolama the Lama?
Speaker 5: No? I haven't sayned a lama, mate, But I've got a daughter we say, eight to nine foot jungle poets and who takes her for a walk down the park?
Speaker 16: Work we mate?
Speaker 2: How did you take a python from walk down the park along the pavement? You know, got to wait the traffic lights, so they go up the lights or over the wires.
Speaker 5: Na she wraps it around her. Nick Mike gets there in the park and let's it have a bit of a stretch on the grass, mate.
Speaker 2: I'd have a heart attack of I was walking my Doc and there was an eight foot python just stunning itself there.
Speaker 5: A woman wasn't impressed.
Speaker 21: The other day.
Speaker 5: I asked her to pick it up, so she picked it up, walked past her, and the woman took off, and I reckon, she would have would have done an nine second hundred moto.
Speaker 2: To tell me this. I know that I've obviously I had to get a permit to walk my dog around based one. Have you got a special snake permit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you made a special license to have them. But I don't think she's meant to be taking a day in the park. No, yeah, it doesn't stopped that.
Speaker 2: All right? Tim, good on here, thanks for calling us. Still no sighting of Barack Olama.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Make say well coming up after at eight o'clock Right now, though, are we getting closer to knowing the truth? Is it true? The legend of the Fitzroy Lama that goes by the name of Barrack o Lama Sarah, Good morning, Good morning, Sarah. What can you tell us about the Fitzroy Lama?
Speaker 6: I don't have a lot of details, but I can definitely confirm I have seen a white lamma on a leaf and Buns.
Speaker 19: Street in Fitzroy.
Speaker 2: When was there sighting a few years a guy? And it was a guy just walking a lama on a leash?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, how big is a lama like five foot.
Speaker 5: Taller than the dude walking in?
Speaker 10: Really just a probably maybe same?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a big animal, a lama's big coreg Yes, and where was this in Fitzroy Brunswick Streets? All right? Definitely hipster one, isn't it sounds like? All right, Sarah, thank you very much. You've helped settle an argument in Scotland. Okay, thank you, no worries, thank you. By right, I have to let Brian know then that is mates right, there is the legend of the Fitzroy Lama has been proved. We have had a sight in a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: You know what we should do is give Brian the color of the lama, say it's white, and then he can test Paul go what color is the lama? If Paul says white.
Speaker 2: I think all alarmers are white.
Speaker 4: No, you can get brown ones as well.
Speaker 2: No you can't. That's an our packer, oh is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't buy this.
Speaker 2: No, No, all alarmers are white. Our packers are your brown ones?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 21: Yes?
Speaker 2: Anyways, I know is because an old kids TV show called Nuzzlin Scratch about the adventures of a lama and an our packer. Here they are Nuzzlan Scratch.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that lama might have been white. But that doesn't mean all larmers are white.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I have a quick check the Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three yesterday watch the dog. We're out to Mardie Alek a lovely walker yesterday about midday it was still quite nice before the rains came down. And heading back home, I stopped off in black Rock. Have you been round that way?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We have a friend living in Black Rocks.
Speaker 2: It's very nice and stop to get a quick drink. And when I get out of the car some of those sad little posters you know, when you ever see a missing cat or dog, Yeah, I always feel like I hope they find them. You don't know how long it's been up there, which sometimes they do an update like found at a picture with them and like thanks, everyone's looking. I'm looking at this little dog that looks scared, and I'm reading about it. And a lady came up, comes up to me, and she goes, they're obviously all been looking for it in the area. Is small little aaria of black Rock. And I guess everyone knows that. She goes, oh, it's very sad this, do you know? They won't No, no, no, I don't. And and then she recognized my voice. She said you were going the radio. Could you say something? And I said yes, of course. I had to take a photo of it in front of I don't want to lie to her. It's very sad. It's in the black Rock bayside Mardi alic Era. There's a little four year old kavood or called it Amber. That's a rescue dog. It's very timid. It's on meds and it's out and about and they can't get hold of it. They want to bring it home. I mean, Jack, look at that little thing. It looks terrified there in the photo.
Speaker 3: Well it shouldn't be terrified in the photo. They took that at home. Well they didn't take it after it got lost.
Speaker 2: Point so anyway, if everyone would follow our friends up in black Rock, shout up black Rock, shout out my bayside brothers and sisters and Kingston and Mordialic. Look out for a little kavoodle that's on meds. There are posters everywhere. I saw them up there. It's got the phone number on though. You could always just contact me as well if you do find the little dog.
Speaker 3: You know what would be interesting to know if anybody listening has ever found something on a found a lost and found poster, like a cat or a dog found a dog really yep.
Speaker 2: And I was offered a reward and I really wanted to take the reward because it was a fifty It was fifty quid and I thought, oh I'd love that, but then I couldn't because a lot is calm and one day I might be looking for my dog. I actually found a dog. Yeah, oh amazing.
Speaker 3: You feel amazing, And so you what you tear off the little number and everything and call the owners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I yeah, I saw it. And I got this big old dog that would just look confused, put it in the car, went for a drive knocked on the door and the owner burst into tears.
Speaker 3: Oh what a moment.
Speaker 2: Oh I know it's great honestly, but if you ever found an animal returned it to its owner, it's amazing. I wish I had a film crew with me just to sort of keep showing people whenever they came around. If you ever seen the time I tell people it's not quite the same, or wanted to show the reaction or something. Anyway, I've got a great lates La party here. So on the show we talk about all man are of different things just in one show. And if you ever know driving you can't call in at right time, you can email us. We call it lates La party. No topic, nothing we ever talk about on the show, whether it's missing dogs or finding lost animals, is ever left completely dead? Ye yesterday five to Tuesday we were talking about cheating at school. I've got this email. This is something else Christian. When I was in year nine I had to write a piece about Earth Day and the environment. I wrote this. There is unrest in the forest. There is trouble with the trees. For the maples one more sunlight, and the oaks ignore their pleas the trouble with the maples, and they're quite convinced they're right. They say the oaks are just too lofty and they grub up all the light. It is that beautiful. I handed it in and my mom was so proud because I won an award, it got published in the school magazine Christian. My mom doesn't know this.
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound like a thing of school killer.
Speaker 2: Again. There is unrest in the forest. There is trouble in the trees. For the maples want more sunlight, and the oaks ignore their please. Let me play this song to you.
Speaker 22: There is trees for the maple's want boss sunlife and the oak signore.
Speaker 2: Correspond to Kathy Order brother had a copy of a Rush album called The Trees, wrote it down word for word, handed it in, got an award and published in the school magazine. I didn't have the heart to tell my mom it was completely ripped off. How much teacher thought I could possibly write all this is beyond me. You wouldn't get away with this now. Well, thanks to Google, there is unrest in the forest. There is trouble in the trees. For the maples want more sunlight, and the oaks ignore their please.
Speaker 22: There is unrest in the forest. There is trouble with the trees for the Maple's Want Boss, Sunlife and.
Speaker 2: The Oak Signore. They actually the email shows is the whole song, all the lyrics they handed in passed off as their work. It was the work of the band Rush and the album the Trees. We will send you whatever prizes you want for that. That is brilliant. You ever got an email from Late to the Party, We love getting them. Christian at Gold one o four to three dot com dot au.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three Christian, you say late to the Party, no topic ever left finished unless is Patsy trying to email you to prove crocodiles store their food is an admin era. I'm gonna yell at that it department nature on today. I don't know how that went to spam. I will get this fixed asap.
Speaker 3: Okay, and he's now a time then to apologize to Patsy for the.
Speaker 2: Hey, Christian, am your lama Barrick Olama used to also walk around High Street and heidelwork around ten years ago. Cheers Peter. Yeah, we're trying to track down with it's true or not. The Fitzroy Lama that goes by and went by the name of barrack O Lama, Christian color say, I say wow, Wow, have you got a story that will make the three of us, Me, Jack, and Pat's all say well, I'm a gettable, Well, you were a gettable.
Speaker 23: Well.
Speaker 2: The toughest well in the world is Petrina Jones. Unless it's something to do with cards, anything that's mystical, the supernatural or ghosts, then it's an instant wow. If you get three of us saying well, give you tickets, they go and seale two days time, go to day on the Green. Nine four one four one o four three is another you need? Then if you've got a story that's going to make us say, well, this morning nine four one four one oh four three. Last week some amazing ones. Then we had Jason had been in a coma for two months, survived, and then we also had Diane the story about the missing sister. Do you know anything about nine four one four one oh four three. Let's go to first of all, this morning and make us say wow, We've got Peter on the line. Good morning, Peter.
Speaker 16: One, Christian Jack one, pets, good.
Speaker 2: Morning Peter that you came to our late breakfast show in the pub.
Speaker 16: Is got up and told you a wow story there about Star Wars. But I did have another one which I actually told Patson already got a wow from her. I'll tell you it again.
Speaker 2: You will need to tell us again because I'll tell you what if you Obviously you were in the room all that night. Clearly Pats he'd been drinking.
Speaker 16: But at the end, I'll tell you why she said wow. Anyway, Okay, did she in your face?
Speaker 3: It was a espresso.
Speaker 16: That night. Jack had to go to the toilet, so okay. It was the early two thousands. I was managing a nightclub called the twenty first Entry Dance Club in Frankston and we had Run the MC on stage. Wow, that's our guest act. And I went backstage with the band Rider for Run DMC and Reverend Run was just about to say a prayer before they went on stage, and he actually invited me into the prayer little prayer service that he was doing, and I held hands with jam Master Jay and River and Run. We gotter hits and pray that.
Speaker 2: You already got a wow for me. I'm such a big fan of Run DMC and the moments before they do us tricky, they're all taking a knee and praying. It's it's lovely.
Speaker 16: Absolutely they put on the best show too. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I saw the Mark in the day years ago, run DMC. I love that band did some great stuff. That's a great only one wow.
Speaker 4: No, it was a wow for me then and it's a wow for me.
Speaker 2: Now only say that. I don't even remember meeting him or seeing it. I do remember Peter Well shrunklold lush.
Speaker 16: That's actually wowed me because it was run and played in Frankton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, surprising, that is surprising.
Speaker 2: You know, from the streets of Compton to Frankston. Thought Compton was Peter lovely to hear from you again, Thanks you.
Speaker 16: Cool, Thank you again? Bye?
Speaker 2: All right nine four one one o four three. That's how it works. Can you make us say well this morning on Gold one oh four point three the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I know this is a dangerous country and you don't think that where I've come from in Pomeland, that has any dangerous animals. But right now they're appealing, they're trying to find this little chihuahua. The seagull swept down, picked up the little chihuahua and flew off with it.
Speaker 3: Strong seagull.
Speaker 2: That is terrifying. Seagulls are frightening in England. They are huge. A friend of mine is baled. One day we were eating some chips and it came down. It attacked his head. Soon she cut his here really badly. They are vicious. Watch out for the seagulls if you ever go to England. My friends, all right, sixteen minutes past state we're doing make us say wow. You call us up if you think you've got a story that the three of us are going to say wow too. We just had Peterron who prayed with run DMC and that only got two wows, one from me and one from Patsy. It's going to work. Carol. Good morning, Good morning, Good morning, Carol. What's your story make us say wow?
Speaker 12: Well, when my son was in his early twenties, he was at a party and a lady said to him, hello, Simon, and he said, my name's not Simon. Then she said, well it should have been. And it turns out this lady was a clairvoyant. The thing was when he was born, I called him Simon for three days and his father talked me into changing his name to David. So I just thought that the lady was a clairvoyant and knew what his name should have been.
Speaker 2: That is quite incredible.
Speaker 3: That's pretty that.
Speaker 2: Is that is amazing.
Speaker 4: It is a wow for me that it's not surprising because she was a clairvoyant, so she knew.
Speaker 2: It's still just because someone says they're clairvoyants doesn't mean you do it and go and going Hello David.
Speaker 12: No you originally David, he's not even known as David. Now everyone knows him as Foz.
Speaker 2: That's what. There's even more wow. He's known as Foz. All right, Carol, thank you, thank you very much. She called me. Have a good day.
Speaker 11: Good thank you, Joe.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hello Joe.
Speaker 21: Yes, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good mate? Were on speakerphone, yep, I'll take you off and if you are good man, never put me on speakerphone. Here we go, Joe. That's much better, all right, Joe. Make us say well, what's your story mate?
Speaker 21: Yeah? So about four or five years ago I was working in the Melbourne CBD and then I was crossing the lights to go back to work, and there was a whole hope of people coming up the other side, and I was just looking around, not paying attention. Then when I did look back at the people coming the other way, I almost bumped into someone who had to swear out my way. It was Pierce Brosman.
Speaker 2: All right, really, this is amazing. It's a wow from me. Wow. Wow that he actually thinks goding cooler. I almost bumped into my friend is amazing. How many of us have got a story about almost bumping in someone who used to be a James Bond? Have you ever accidentally almost bumped into Sean Connery or Roger Ware I have not. I have what an honor, What an honor to almost bump into Pierce Brosnan.
Speaker 3: I'd never thought an almost story would get a wow on the show.
Speaker 2: It's the audacity. I love it, Joe. I love the fact that I've got something mat and say, wow, I almost bumped into Pierce Brosnan.
Speaker 3: Amazing, Thank you, Joe, if you say.
Speaker 2: So, Joe, take about Joe. Joe is leaving the stage. Everybody, the king is leaving the show. That's going to be one of my contenders for Call of the year. You hear me say, call us up. You've got a story that's going to make us say well. You hear me say last week about a guy survived a coma that was him for two months. Ah, yeah, it's time for me to get that still about almost almost bumping into Peace, I.
Speaker 3: Was side stepped by James Bond.
Speaker 2: Amazing, all right, make us say wow? Nine four one four one oh four three? Do we run on tomorrow's show? Who did you Almost? I don't want to hear stories who actually bumped into you? Almost bumped into they had to do a side step The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: If you just tuned in where have you been? You dis missed a call for the Ages A man that almost bumped into Pierce Brosnan. We're doing make us say well? Where you're supposed to call us up with a story that's going to make us say wow? On nine four one four one oh four three. Amanda, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 24: How are you hello?
Speaker 2: Amanda of Rose Butter Have you well this morning? And what's your story for us? Mate?
Speaker 17: Well, my sixth cousin is sliverd Utinburgh how many did you say?
Speaker 12: My grandmother is Wilma Edinburgh?
Speaker 2: Is that right? Your grandmother is Wilma Attenborough. Yes, correct, that's an amazing name. And I said, the great Sir David Attenborough. Yes, so he's your six he's your cousin. Removed six times. It's correct.
Speaker 23: We love it.
Speaker 3: You even find that out.
Speaker 2: Why six.
Speaker 19: Of it?
Speaker 23: And we.
Speaker 12: Brought us that nature and animals and through step down nature and anger.
Speaker 2: Because the name Attenborough, though there might be quite a few, you know, quite a lot of Attenborough's. What evidence are you that you are the sixth cousin.
Speaker 12: Of Well, that's her maiden name, of course, and that's her father's name. And they come from an English background and it goes back to her background. So she's very proud of it and obviously not made up.
Speaker 17: And yeah, so we're always out of it.
Speaker 3: It's too many times removed from me unless he went to like if he went to a family reunion or something and he saw and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever seen any photos of this family member with nana?
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 12: Really, you have to go that far back and dig it up for you.
Speaker 2: Sounds like someone's getting defensive. He asked me that Sean Nan has got the name Abra And what are you going to say to impress them all kids?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know so David at Ron Blue Planet. That is your sixth cousin Moon. I mean, I've not met you, Nana, but I bet you love the old Sherry. Sorry, Amanda, there's no wow for us, Okay, both, I'm sorry, Amandaz No. No, well today, let's go to Alex. Good morning, Good morning, Kristin. Are you I'm good man? I hope you well? Thanks? You cool to make us say wow? What's your story?
Speaker 19: My story is I went to a past life progression therapy where a therapist takes you into a past life and you learn lessons from the past lives that you brought into this life. Anyway, I went into this regression and it was in the fifteen hundreds somewhere in Europe, and the plague was about to hit our village, and I wanted to burn a village down to get rid of the plague, and the semior councils wouldn't let me. But I was a bit of an arrogant man then, so I went to my house, went home and made my family safe, and I basically burnt the village down. Now my youngest son in that life is my youngest son in this flight. And after the regression, I went home and I put my boys to bed, and they was six and four at the time, and put them into their bed. I went to my bed. I wake up in the morning. My four year old's next to me. He climbed into bed in the middle of the night and he woke up and he was really really excited. I couldn't work out why I'd had a dream about burning the village down that night, and he wakes up really excited, and I said, why are you so excited? And he said, no, one burnt our house down last night.
Speaker 5: Mummy.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's a well for me.
Speaker 4: Now I've just got stumps me too.
Speaker 2: I've done past live regression. Someone was doing waki and they said to me, oh, I'm picking up some past life, so you interested, And I went, yeah, yeah, of course. They told me that it used to be a king in the sixteenth century.
Speaker 4: That makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, in the sixteenth cent She goes, do you get a lot of neck pain? I went, yeah, yeah, I do, because I do. She said, your troops turned on you and they stamped you behind in the neck. Wow, that's why I never trust anyone in my breakfast show teams takes back to the sixteenth century. You know, I've got issues, That's true. True.
Speaker 3: Everybody's always a king or some noble Yeah, exactly. No, one's just Joe blogs and like you weren't really have an interesting life. You were some old guy.
Speaker 2: Do you know what you sounded like?
Speaker 3: A psycho?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I think, perhats we need to get Jackson past life progressions.
Speaker 4: I'd love to do that for jack.
Speaker 2: Curious to know what he's been in previous life.
Speaker 4: I reckon, you're a sloth.
Speaker 2: An amazing in a past life. You're a sloth. I've got feelings past life me. Alex is two wells, but it's not three. I'm sorry, but I love that story. That's a great one. Thank you and you all right. We're still looking for the three. We have another this morning, nine one o four three The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one four point three.
Speaker 2: It don't matter a call today, haven't we more than any other time we've done? Makers say, well, does anyone else feel there's something in the air today? But you said Beck just came in and she went, do you want to take a call from one of our listeners who almost squashed the world's smallest man? And when I mean when I mean world's smaltest man. There is a guy who is officially the world's smartest miss world record hot. He is right, Shander I think his name is, And it was Shander. He was here in Melbourne and he almost almost I said maybe tomorrow when we do you know that after Joe called in earlier and said that you almost bumped into Pierce Brosnan. Tomorrow is a phone in about almost.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm worried that our first call here is and it starts with an almost.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get a call on this Friday. Hey, come on in, Karen, Hi, how are you going? We're great? Care and I hope you're well with someone to mate. Thanks for calling the show and what's your maker say? Wow?
Speaker 25: Story now I was probably almost killed. I was working at a swim pool company when I was twenty one and a new bride and there was a swimming pool automatic swimming pool cleaner up on the ceiling and next minute the room just exploded in polystyrene and my old boss came running into one, look said ring the police. It was a nine year old who had taken his father's rifle from the wardrobe, put an ice cream lid on the back fence, fired, it went across through our window, exploded the polystyrene thing and the bullet landed about it into or twenty five centimeters above my head.
Speaker 19: Wow in the wall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a wow for me too, that you're you're lucky to be alive.
Speaker 24: I know the police came to go you're okay, you're okay. Of course, when you're twenty one, you think you bought through if no unintended. But I went home to my husband I'd only be married about six weeks, and I said, Darling, I'll give you a thousand guesses. You'll never guess what happened to me today?
Speaker 2: What did he get up to before?
Speaker 23: We do?
Speaker 2: Guess it? New feature there, Guess what happened to me? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You've only got a thousand.
Speaker 2: We should do that one day. Get carders to call in and something is happening. Well, we have a thousand guesses to guess what happened to them. Karen, you can have the down the green tickets okay, thank you, Yeah, you'd enjoy. You've got two great bands there and Rick Castley before we down the Green. All right, Karen, thanks your story, thank you all right. Then ticket's gone sale two days time down the Green with Rick Cassley and add at rothshold Wines next year for every the twenty second and then into Margaret caught a readA the next time on the twenty third. Ticket's gone sale this Friday.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show Men's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three yesterday went around to see a friend of mine, okay, and he said, hey, come on, have a look at my new toy. We went into his garage. New toy? Is this brand new BMW one these sort of eye something or others? Okay, I mean it looked immaculate. I was like, oh right, okay, and so, uh, how do your wife, because I know what they are. They're around at.
Speaker 3: This this car Sis figure three to four.
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah yeah, this three hundred to four hundred dollars?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 2: Is it all for you? Ever googled anything to do with your friends? When I got out of there, I googled it right, see how much it was trying to go, how is your Is your wife okay with you getting this? You know, because they've already got two cars. She goes, oh yeah, she's going to go mad when she gets back. And I'm like, I learned she all this car. Hang on a minute, you've brought this car. You tell me anything to do with your wife, and she's going to find out tonight that you spent this kind of money. What do you think for you guys? How does it work before you need to get sign off from your other half? Do you remember my wife heard me talking about those boxing boots that i'd got from America.
Speaker 3: She measure send them back.
Speaker 2: I still got them. They were two hundred and ten dollars right, and I was nervous. I hid them. I was nervous about that three hundred thousand how much before you go to be.
Speaker 3: I would never spend over two hundred without going to it. It's not getting her permission, but just going, hey, I'm going to buy it thousand dollars car.
Speaker 2: But it's like sign up. It's like when you when you're married or in a long term relationship, It's like you're running a company together and you used to get the other partner to sign off on a purchase order. It must be the same for you and Chris.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, you know it is because I hide my Internet shopping. You've got a hiding spot.
Speaker 2: Doesn't the postman know you by first name and the dog?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, probably I'm with Jack. I reckon a couple of hundred justified saying hey, just heads up to dada.
Speaker 2: See I finally had cleared over the weekend. This is very exciting for me. I'm begging on for ages. I'm finally allowed to buy a turntable now. Now now we own a house here, there's an allocated space in a new place where I'm allowed a turntable.
Speaker 3: That's nice. But how much a turntable costs that much?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 3: You get on an eBay for like twenty bucks?
Speaker 2: I get on off.
Speaker 4: No, he wants a good one.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: And it's a text deduction, is it?
Speaker 2: Did you tie you as my counselor?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I started google them yesterday and just gave up. If you ever google turntables, now you've got all these bloggers and stuff that telling it that you need copper cables to get the proper sound, just like it was back in seventy two when it was recorded and I gave up. There was just too much nerdery online if you were trying to buy it.
Speaker 3: I've actually just watched this interview with Reggie Wads who said, right, yeah, if you listen to a really really good vinyl player where and he was talking about the same thing, all the wires and stuff in there. He goes, the first time I listened to one that was really good, I cried and I thought.
Speaker 2: I have now now you made it worse because I have a tendency to get quite obsessed about stuff. Right, I'm now going to have to go back google it thinking does it make a difference if you get copper wires?
Speaker 3: That's what he That's what he said.
Speaker 2: I look forward to breaking out my greatest hits of holder notes and weeping when I hear the Majesty the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three?
Speaker 2: What is it about? The Saints? Saint Kilda just seem to have a lot of people from other sports, so we're like, I'll have you guys out Benny Slater and they got Shane Worn It feels like almost listen, guys, the guy that used to be the hulks outside and he really wants to help out, all right. Talking of Shane Warn, he's launched his range of sporting apparel, the Shane Warm Project. Apparrell apparrel s W twenty three clever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doesn't roll off the tangle.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at a photo of Warney, who I think is great, amazing player. I think he's a great commentator as well, and it's in front of some of his clothing. What a revolutionary one. I'm looking on the right there, Jack, Can you see it? The cricket white he's gone for his take on it is cricket white. Ye, no deviation from whip me with cricket field white top and trousers. Thank you, mister Warn. Wear these available, these cricket whites who speak on anyway, Today's at work time waster is celebrity clothing. I've got fleece witherspoony good Jeff. Breeches what are breeches? Breeches you like put on your breeches like, oh, men used to wear them in the Victorian times? Like job pers?
Speaker 3: What are jobpers?
Speaker 2: When you go riding? That's what you wear? They're like, do you know anything? Jopers. They're riding trousers and ladies and men were to ride on horses. Shirt Russell, that's all right, this is the best one. The Croc, the rock, the crop. That's the cool? Now is he because he's the croc? Okay? Hoodie Allen and Kim thong Un? All right, Jack?
Speaker 5: What have you got?
Speaker 2: Celebrity clothing?
Speaker 3: Robe Schneider good friends with Adam Sandler Robe.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's a stinker. Just move on. We're at like nothing happened, can.
Speaker 3: He leggins, can Legans, nice Barack pajama and Cuba Hoodie Jr.
Speaker 2: You told me you're building, Well, which one are you building too?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I had one that you ruined because you used the rock, But I was going to do Dwayne the Suck Johnson. Oh, Dwayne the Suck Johnson.
Speaker 2: Okay, send us yoursen. Celebrity clothing oh four seven five O three one O four three oh four seven five O three one oh four three. Kim thong Un.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Today's time waster? At what time waster?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 2: Is celebrity clothing? You're ready to mark Jack.
Speaker 20: Ready, Dennim Moore Silver, Doug's World Done, Roberto MANKINI don't know the actor Silver Jeans, Hackman Silver plus, went on Cat, Nike Tyson, that's all right, Civil plus went on Devo Uh.
Speaker 2: Shawl Connery bit Chilly, put your shawl.
Speaker 23: On Shawl Connery Sivil plus jacket, Chan Gold, Tommy Lee Jeans Gold, ever Denzil Washing Pile Gold Cat, that's a great one, Elton Thong silver plus, Eric Bandana silvil plus.
Speaker 2: Kenny g String not needed, Gaetor Silver Panthony Hopkins Gold plus, Javanni World Done, Mate Poffer Jacket, Daddy Gold, Bennett Cumberbund Silver, Elton Long, John's Bronze, Roscoe and Yarraville Trackie Chan Silver plus, Canny a Vest Silver plus, Skirt Russell Silver and finally Luca Binoosa Mini driving gloves.
Speaker 3: Not for me, Branz the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three On today's show, The Star of Been the calls and the emails got some great emails here. By the way, if anyone has got any advice about buying the turntable, please email me. Producer Beck has already put me in touch with the place because it is so intimidating trying to find the right stuff. How much you looking to spend twenty dollars that's not my wife's so that I could buy a Vinyl turntable sound system for Email me Christian at gold one four three dot com dot au Jimmy. Yesterday we were doing the phone in about You didn't realize until you looked in the mirror. This is a great one from Ella. We're all at my brother's house having them finish some renaults before selling the house. My four year old niece decided would be great if we all had our faces painted. She did a beautiful big rainbow across my sixty six year old father's forehead. Later that day, he had to go back to work and to Bunnings to pick up a couple of places. As he left the house, he did have to go past the bathroom. We just presumed you'd go in there, see the mare and wash up, but he didn't, and we couldn't beveother to say anything to him. It wasn't untill later on, much later on that day, when he'd been to Bunnings and to go and work on a house. He was doing another renaut on that. He called it to say, none of you told me. He's been carrying on half a day and wandering around Reno. No one's saying thing to an elderly confused man with a rainbow on his forehead. That's good. That's from Ella yesterday on five Time, but Tuesday, also talking about have you ever been chased by an animal? Tracy was chased by an emu. She was on holiday and needed to go to the toilet. In a distance, I could see some emu, but they were pretty far away, so I went to go to the toilet. Well, the rest of my family was in the car. Suddenly the EMUs came into the toilet. Oh. I started screaming, ran out. They followed me and my husband and family thought would be hilarious to lock the car so I couldn't give I'm running around the car. I had all my kids do. One of them opened the window a bit and throughout some McDonald's out the window to trying to strike the email. I didn't talk to my husband for two days after that. Tracy, this is great. It gives me two possible ideas for the show. One, why didn't you speak to your other half for ages. You know some people do that. I've never done that. We didn't speak to them for a day or two. And the other one is toilet break's gone bad here when you just stop somewhere and you go to a toilet and something else happens. There must be stories on tomorrow show, but toilet breaks that have gone bad? If you got anything Christian at Gold one four three dot com dot au the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three, So tyl of today's show has to be Barrack Olama about the legend of the Fitzroy Lama, which looks like it's true. So am I right tomorrow's show. We've set up a couple of things already on today's show like maybe toilet break gone bad yep?
Speaker 3: What did your partner still not know?
Speaker 2: Yep? And also I love the idea of doing a phone in around almost after the guy Joe called in on a phone in called make Us Say Wow so that he almost bumped into Pierce Brosnan. If you've got an almost for us, you can call tomorrow's show. So yeah, Tylo, Today's show is Barack Olama Huggies on the way, Thanks for listening, Have a great day.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three