Speaker 1: Guys. I came across, and I didn't even think this was possible. But I came across a new allergy that I have, And now I thought, no, hear.
Speaker 2: Me out everybody daily mail, I'll prepare your lain.
Speaker 3: What do you mean I came across.
Speaker 1: Okay, So at thirty eight years I dicovered. Yeah, I came across. I discovered it. Sounds like you found it in the tabloids, coming across an allergy that I'm sure I.
Speaker 3: Had breaking his Laura be an allergic to come quite so I didn't know that I read.
Speaker 2: About it in the No.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought at thirty eight everything that I am allergic to I would have discovered by now.
Speaker 2: Incorrect. Apparently adults get new allergies all the time. Well, have you ever gotten any new allergy?
Speaker 3: I remember that time I had a chewy fruit. My throat closed up and I had to chew two thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I had to resustate you, I remember, Okay.
Speaker 1: So here, I was at the pub the other day with my two kids, and I was They're running around and I winded up. I was alogy I'm setting this scene. I was standing there outside and I was eating my delicious, delicious garlic chili prawn pasta. Was it was it delicious?
Speaker 3: So many ingredients, my garlic, parsley, chicken, prawn cream, pepper.
Speaker 1: Garlic, chili parwn pasta. Guys, let me tell you this. It is my favorite food, a chili prawn pasta. I will eat that every day of the week if I can. I have eaten it so many times that cow could I possibly how could anything possibly go wrong? One might think, So here I am, I'm eating it, And all of a sudden I kind of had this moment. I was a bit like, oh, it's pretty garlicy. And then I was chatting to a friend who I've only met a couple of times.
Speaker 2: She's a lovely acquaintance. And she stopped speaking and.
Speaker 1: She looked at me, and she goes, wow, there must be a lot of garlic in that pasta. The garlic that she could smell wasn't in fact coming from the pasta. It was coming from my breath.
Speaker 3: So then, as an analogy, wait, this story has got peaks and valleys.
Speaker 2: As the night progressed, I could felt more and more garlic.
Speaker 1: Not just coming out of my breath, it was coming from my underarms. Ohogy, I absolutely reeked of garlic. Anyway. I went home that night and I like tried to have some adult time with my husband, and he was like, Laura, you smell like garbage. It turns out that some people can develop like an enzyme reaction to garlic. My fart smelt of garlic. Everything I did smelt of garlic. I don't know many people that eat garlic though, they don't smell of garlic. No, no, no, no, this was like this knocked you. Yeah, this was like toxic.
Speaker 3: You had died, So how do you know it's an allergy?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: And you didn't just overdose?
Speaker 2: No I didn't.
Speaker 1: It was just I only got through half a bowl of prawn pasta. So apparently people who have like really severe garlic allergies because I had everything. I had intestinal problems, I had cramping, I had hot sweats, like it was a whole thing anyway, So was something else in there? You need to test it again? Eat garlic tonight. I'm petrified too. I'm petrified. And see how you goah live on radio. I've got to some songs and come back and going through anaphylaxis in an ambulance downstairs.
Speaker 2: Eating straight up clove is a bit hectic, like no one can do that?
Speaker 3: Are what are you worried?
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 1: No. I actually spoke to my friend who is as she's like an allergen specialist, and she was like, no, it's a very real thing. Some people have, Like you know how some people can't eat asparagus because it makes they have like every reaction, it makes everything smell. That's me but on garlic, and now I have to go through the very sad separation and realization. But I'll never be able to eat a garlic prawn pasta again. I have developed a garlic allergy in the last year.
Speaker 2: Of my brady. I know how you feel mine. No, you don't, because I do not stink like you do.
Speaker 1: My allergy is like my belly gets really bloated and hard and it just makes me like wiz pop like this, no tomorrow. There's nothing like admitting to having garlic farts on radio that really humbles a nation.
Speaker 2: And I can't eat it now. My belly is so it's an IBS. So garlic is a very common ibstreet.
Speaker 3: Talk.
Speaker 2: You've talked about stinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was play the music sad, the sad music.
Speaker 3: So you tasted of that.
Speaker 1: I still to the point where I repelled my husband for three days.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: It was horrible, terrific and now I will never eat a garlic pomp pasta again.
Speaker 2: Feel for garlic bread now we know? Yeah, I think or Italian.
Speaker 3: I did never go to Italy.
Speaker 2: Let's wrap this up. How about we give away some money. Hey, five hundred dollars from chemist Warehouse. Sounds good.
Speaker 1: Get some Zyrtech the odor and perfume. They do a lot of perfume. Chemists ware House, they do.
Speaker 3: Five hundred bucks our little wins of the week and can get in touch callers here at the show.
Speaker 2: What was your little win of the week?
Speaker 3: What are you celebrating this week? And we'll give you five hundred bucks to celebrate next on the pickup