Speaker 1: Flex and firms, Flex and firms, This is the flexing frooms.
Speaker 2: Catch up potast, Welcome back to flex and firms and FLEXI if I told you that drake massive boobs, flumptuous chest vibes.
Speaker 3: What would you say?
Speaker 1: If that's true?
Speaker 3: You're on the audio.
Speaker 4: I did talk to a therapist one time, and he made this point about being like, you know, no matter what kind of woman you're chasing physically right like you like, you like ass, you like titties, you like like He's like, you just have the biggest tits in the room. He's like, you walk into any room and you have just the most gigantic tits. Nobody can think about anything else other than whatever your gigantic tits, which is your Drake. I remember this about this guy. I remember that about this guy. I bet this guy does this. I bet this guy does that. Like all the preconceived notions, they're just like they can't see past the gigantic tits unless they talk to you and then they're like, oh wow, Like you're actually like, I mean, your tits are huge, but you're super smart. That's why I relate to girls with huge sets.
Speaker 1: He kind of ate that Drake should teach lectures like physics because.
Speaker 3: It's hit is he didn't it.
Speaker 1: So in summary, for those who don't speak Tits shrakeless, Strakeleish, Drake, and Kneese, what I think he's Allian Drakellian is in his specific circumstance, any woman that he's seeking, any particular qualities that she may have that he finds alluring, He trumps her because he is Drake, one of the most famous people in the world. He is one of the most platformed and pedicalized and adored people. Even though she may be great, and she may be beautiful, and she may be cool and smart. I think what he said and I quote is big tits, nice ass, she's not Drake, and therefore that's also his achilles heels because people won't see past the fact that he's Drake to look at his big tits, right, And so what he wants people to recognize is like, yes, these are great, they're sitting, But so is this it's active and it works? Or did you not get that?
Speaker 3: I got the bit where he's saying that he knows what it feels like to have massive tits. Correct, he's part of that community. Yeah, welcome him with open arms, of course, But I don't know. I don't know how he would like. I would love him to meet someone who has massive tits in this hypothetical sense, to see how true people with massive tits would interact.
Speaker 1: I think he's done that. I think he's speaking from experience, hence why it's a conversation in therapy. Like I think he regarded big titty, nice voluptuous ass women as equal to him because at one point he couldn't get it. He was a bit doweeby, he couldn't hang. Now he's come up, he's got money, he's award winning, he's now equal to who he was seeking, beg tit women. So now that he's at that spot, he's like, oh wait, I wasn't seeing you for more than what I could see on you, your big tits, and you weren't seeing me for more than you could conceptualize me being Drake. Now we're together, it's not working because we're so much more than each other can perceive. Drake really said he's deep. Is Drake a philosopher? One might say, yes, one hundred percent. One might say all people who write are philosophers.
Speaker 3: Thank you, I'll take that correct pen in hand.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast.
Speaker 3: For more, Tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.