Speaker 1: Flex and Firms Flex and Firms. This is the flex and Firms catch up podcast here with flexing Firms.
Speaker 2: You are on Kaida and I was on TikTok obvy the other day and I scrolled across a TikTok that picked my interest. Please produce Mikaela play the Shape.
Speaker 3: Stop sharing things before they happen.
Speaker 1: Stop it.
Speaker 3: Stop posting about things. Stop telling people about things before they happen. If you applied for a new job, if you got a brand deal, if you are waiting for whatever it is to happen, do not post it online. Do not tell your friends, do not tell your family about it. Keep it to yourself. Manifested, Talk to the universe, talk to your God. Do not tell people. The evil Eye is so so so real.
Speaker 2: So are related to this up until the evil I think I don't know enough about the evil to know if I'm inviting.
Speaker 1: It to fudge up my so to speak. But I really related to this.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm someone who will constantly Actually that's not true. I'm not going to implicate myself, but I have been wont to talk about things.
Speaker 1: Before they've happened.
Speaker 2: So the other day I decided to do something quite big. We're gonna not say what this is, but I'm giving you guys an example. I decided to do a big medical procedure right told everyone I know because I thought everyone should know about this in case they want to do it.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. I go ahead, all right, and everything is in motion.
Speaker 2: Why that morning do I decide, Oh, I don't actually want to do it. So then for the next few days I'm picking up the pieces. Everyone saying, oh, I thought you're doing this thing. I say, oh, no, no, no, I'm not doing anymore. Like Oh, then I feel like an idiot because I really like ged this thing up. And there've been other like there's nothing I do get this in terms of like not karma, but like there've been instances where I've told people about things that I think are definitely going to happen, and then it doesn't happen, and then you feel like a double idiot when you could have just kept it to yourself. But then it kind of goes against like, I guess this is a lesson in manifesting correctly. If you believe in manifesting, there's a way to manifest where you tell everyone like you know people are like, oh yeah, Lady Gaga said, like as Stephanie, She's like one day, I'm gonna be the most famous person in the room. Okay, she is now, but if she was just another random chick, you'd be like, that chick is quote unquote crazy. And I see a lot of merit in this. I still I don't agree that to not tell anyone, like I'll be telling my best friend and my mum. Okay, just for them to know what the score is and if it happens, we can all enjoy. But I'm in my era of not telling people when a job is on the horizon, not telling people until any contracts assigned.
Speaker 1: I fudge with that. What do you think, Mikayla?
Speaker 4: I agree. When I got this job, I was tossing up do I post about it? Do I tell people? I was excited. My intimate friends are family, knew. I even googled on LinkedIn. When can I update my job?
Speaker 1: Have you done it yet?
Speaker 2: Babe?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did it.
Speaker 5: I did it the other day.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're friends were connected.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, time I got the job? The reason? Tell tell your why you got the job.
Speaker 4: Makaylor, because years ago for me, asked people to add her only.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I asked. I just said you can.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I think I felt like it was a call out, serious.
Speaker 1: A call out.
Speaker 5: Those connections.
Speaker 4: And then we've been friends, so I've been observing.
Speaker 1: It's called a connection where babe.
Speaker 4: And then you were like, we need a producer and I was like.
Speaker 1: I could do that. That's crazy, guys, And that's how it happened. And I'm asking kay to, where's my kickback?
Speaker 2: Fan?
Speaker 4: I asked, I put it in my thing.
Speaker 1: I said, who preferred you? I put you down.
Speaker 2: We cash incentive. I swear most companies have a cash incented, which is like you get six k. Does this happen here, Becky.
Speaker 1: It's fine. Hundred dollars? Oh my god, contact I whear, guys. I will contact h.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm certain we had talked about.
Speaker 5: It, and let's not yet it's done it.
Speaker 1: I will be asking for Okay, I need to buy a new couch. I need to furnish a help if you wants to meet hr so badly, King King living Okay, I either want the Jasper.
Speaker 5: Not on track.
Speaker 2: Okay, take it seriously, I'm being serious, Okay, Mikayla that's I said what I said.
Speaker 1: Take what you want from that, guys, But.
Speaker 5: I'm always surprised when for me goes extra spiritual. We'll say, as my mum likes to say, if you really believe in spirituality and spiritual and spiritual protection, you know everything that's for you doesn't pass you by, and like your intervention isn't greater than like the intervention. I think evil eye is real, but it's on you regardless. You are a very public person. Your life is public, your name is in mouth, you will never meet ever. There are people on the other side of the world talking about you, speaking on your name and your reality as you speak. Isn't that spookier than you telling a close friend like I applied for this job and I'm really excited. Well, don't scare me, but they do not want to be scared about stat being public figure is very scary, is it you doxing yourself every forty five seconds to feel something that is scarier than telling your close friends that you're excited and like you shouldn't feel embarrassed about wanting to do something enthusiastically researching it and then deciding for yourself that you don't want to do it because you empowered a lot of people to also look at something and try something and then.
Speaker 1: Take it back.
Speaker 5: I would hate for you to feel guilted into making your major decision because you said that you were going to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. I'm good, guys, thanks for listening, and we don't need more fear.
Speaker 5: We don't want to be scared about.
Speaker 1: More fee You tell me these people in New York with my name in their mom we shouldn't be like you haven't thought of that? Someone's okay for mere listening from the Czech Republic?
Speaker 2: What do you think is happening juk Poland?
Speaker 5: Come on now, babe, Like in theory that is scarier than like the thing you're speaking of to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Have they sat opposite you. It's a bit of a frightening experience. Who you I'm scared? Tell someone in Poland, I'm scared. I'm scared. Okay, mister you babe.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to The Flex and Froom's daily podcast. For more, tune Indicater on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.