Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, so some of you would have had a long weekend, some of you would just have the weekend. And obviously, like me here working live yesterday and on Monday as well, no time checks because on a Monday and Tuesday, I don't like to do that. Today loads of time checks, but not yesterday or Monday. But you know for some of us still at work. You know you guys, will you guys here? Yeah, you have some of the bits I may have you You guys are at work as well yesterday as well. So we want to know whether you had a long weekend or just had a weekend. How was your week going so far? We were we called this the six world week.
Speaker 3: And then your texted six words right from your phone? Hard to tell us just how your weekend was? Were you what the barber chilling at home? Text us now? But only you six words in your message?
Speaker 2: All right, still six words? How should we going so far? Four seventy five O three one oh four three?
Speaker 4: Jackie boy? What's it for you?
Speaker 5: Remind me to go to the dry cleaner. I always forget about the dry cleaner. We've had a doner cover there since August.
Speaker 4: That's some record. We're in November now today, not.
Speaker 5: Housle you, We'll call you no, because up a lot of If it's hanging on one of those big racks, I.
Speaker 2: Guess we have so suits dresses for the cup, yeah, and then a douner the other.
Speaker 5: So I have trouble picking things up from there and taking things there. So if I put something in the back of my car, must remember to take that to the dry cleaner. It can stay in there for months as well. But after not having worn a suit for three years because of COVID for some reason, I've got the awards night that we had on Saturday, and now I'm going to wear a suit again on Friday we go.
Speaker 4: It requires a suit. It's not like you.
Speaker 5: I'm going to the premiere of Phantom of the Opera.
Speaker 4: Oh you get Patsy, that's up time. Why do you need to sing along with it?
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: I've never seen it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, your love it, Jack, It's very powerful.
Speaker 5: Now can you tell me this? Also? It's been put on by Opera Australia. Is it an opera?
Speaker 6: It's a musical.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not strictly classic one. Yeah, it's not strictly like you want to understand what they're singing about. It's just they're doing these sort of mainstream productions lately.
Speaker 5: But is it it's so if it's an opera Australia production, is it going to be? I don't want to go to the opera? Why I want to go to you?
Speaker 4: You love?
Speaker 2: Andrew Botticelli's time to say goodbye you love that?
Speaker 5: I can't do two and a half hour.
Speaker 4: Why are you going?
Speaker 5: Because we got invited I don't know.
Speaker 4: Said you had to go kind of thing to go to musical.
Speaker 5: It got put in the calendar a month ago.
Speaker 2: That's the same in my life, very clear. I never have any say once it goes into calendar. There's no say is there once as sing it's happening, we have no say in that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and mum's got Gordy for the night. So it's all nine. You can't you can't mark with it once it's in the calendar.
Speaker 4: Patsy what's your six word?
Speaker 7: Audio refuses to wear tracky decks. So today school has got an excursion to Sovereign Hill, which is fabulous. The kids have been looking.
Speaker 4: For classic school trip.
Speaker 5: Here is there?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Looking forward to it.
Speaker 7: So when they go on excursion, they have to wear sports uniform, which at this time of the year means polo top and shorts. And I looked at the weather map yesterday and I said, oh, a bit fresh. It's eleven degrees in Ballarat tomorrow with bean to Sovereign Hill. Before you know how cold it gets hail forty k wins today.
Speaker 6: No, I'm wearing short kicking off again. No, I don't want to coming home with the sniffle.
Speaker 5: So you said she can't wear Of.
Speaker 6: Course she can't. It's eleven degrees okay.
Speaker 2: Plus her mom screwed up taking us each.
Speaker 4: Fur coat.
Speaker 7: No, she's wearing shorts. And I said, well, how about we compromise and you pack your trekky decks just so if you're cold you can put them on.
Speaker 6: The mom not doing that.
Speaker 7: That's ridiculous, And I said, well, you're going to be cold. But she knows everything at the moment. She knows better than me.
Speaker 4: Oh how dare she? Yeah, that's right, they do often hope better than us.
Speaker 5: I had to get dressed in the lost property clothes one time because my dad sent.
Speaker 4: Me to that lost property thing. It was like a mishmash, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: The shame of going to the lot. It was a threat, wasn't it when you forgot my kid? Well, then you don't have to go. Don't SATs property.
Speaker 2: Like misshmash of ill fitting stuff is like a crop top. You gotta do.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: How's your week going so far? You can tell us in six words? Kid has gastro more sleep please? That's some John, John will get everything that's going all the Sorry to hear that drink with the girls an inflock? What now, Angie or you have been that? This is present tense there? Angie got first in the cup?
Speaker 4: Karen? Anyone watched the race yesterday? Did you watch your Patsy?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Of course, but I should have put some money on it.
Speaker 2: See yeah, and I see Eddie Maguire pop up there or that I don't know where they hide him or we just turned up. That's all my Karen got first in the cup. Local Sweet Local Pub sweep was rigged eight dollars a sweet third place. Wow, Chris really was a high stake, sir. Eight bucks two and a half thousand k nineteen hour drive knackered.
Speaker 4: How settled Monday, moved in yesterday. That's from Matt black Beard algae driving me crazy? Never heard of black beard algae?
Speaker 5: Is that a part?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He moved in next door. It's pontoon. What is black beard algae? I'd ever heard of that?
Speaker 6: Sitting in your garden or something?
Speaker 4: Hate my boss. I need Tat's lotto. That's on Patsy.
Speaker 2: Little brat stole the spider from my door Halloween.
Speaker 4: So did you miss out on Halloween? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They came around Monday and I was not in the mood for I was in the middle of moving my mother in law's stuff and.
Speaker 4: They came around to my house.
Speaker 2: I was just about to get something and the car was crammed with her mother laws kin, and.
Speaker 4: I just went.
Speaker 2: They went, if you have you got chucolate and we're diabetic.
Speaker 4: That by the way. I next, you're not going to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get printed up signs saying we're diabetic and give away to listeners.
Speaker 4: Then they will leave you alone. Then they just left us alone.
Speaker 2: My six word week so far is so this month, I've got two birthdays, my wife and then my youngest daughter turned sixteen. Youngest daughter turn sixteen. She's having a party for twenty of her mates.
Speaker 5: This is the twenty's not bad, though, twenties a lot. You can handle twenty.
Speaker 4: Twenties a lot.
Speaker 2: After what happened New Year's Eve, she had a party in years E that still gets talked about. All I can say, well, I've been clear to say on air was there was an.
Speaker 6: Aroma.
Speaker 2: We all know what I'm talking about. There was an aroma. Okay, there was an aroma. And I was told to my face, Dad, you're being paranoid.
Speaker 5: There's no aroma like the gas lighting you.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that aroma's cooled. What I know that sweet smell, it's unmistakable. Okay, Now we've got some incense on a go. That is not lang lang. That's all right, that is not lang lang. So I've said they can't.
Speaker 4: I can't. I do not want to smell the waft of an aroma.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I said, do you know what now, I'm going to do something this shit because you know you're turning sixteen.
Speaker 4: Dad wants to make you something. So I said, you know what I'm going to make you, and you make a profteral mountain ah No.
Speaker 2: Then I doubled down and went, no, you know what, I won't make you a profeteral mountain. This is my six World week. I'll make you a donut mountain. So I'm going to make a donut mountain.
Speaker 5: Perfect after the kids after they said that a roma.
Speaker 2: Or no aroma, no lang lang incense, I don't want to smell anything other than too much after shave.
Speaker 4: On the boys that come around.
Speaker 2: Okine, I'm going to make a donut mountain, but I need quite a lot of mounting, a lot a lot of donuts to make a substantial looking thing for Hona mates.
Speaker 5: Easier to stack though, I imagine than prefer.
Speaker 2: Don't know, has anyone has anyone got any experience of making a prefer Or donut mountain? Will I need glaze as some kind of like glue stack just.
Speaker 6: With the icy What about toothpicks?
Speaker 7: Couldn't you use like put a series of toothpicks down or like chestick.
Speaker 5: But when the kids come in intoxicated.
Speaker 2: There's no roma, enough intoxication and no toothpicks.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's Show podcast