Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Television legend Carrie Anne Kenney fell several meters from a trapeze while performing in the musical Pippot.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 3: Bring pikes, nurseries, pikes.
Speaker 2: P y k e s Hey, why I hey, as in kill hey?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood.
Speaker 7: Why is the life so expensive? I'm not even having a good chime.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of mitchesn'bout me.
Speaker 8: Don't forget China.
Speaker 1: No, he is Michtui and oh my god, eighty six with a couple of dicks, Walk and get your back to the studio.
Speaker 9: Back in the same room, I literally felt like I was packing my bag for my first day school.
Speaker 1: I can imagine you ever packed show me.
Speaker 9: I don't even know where my backpack was. I was like, I've got to pack this to go to the studio. It's very weird, but here I am anyway, not about me. It's your birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I brought my own birthday news.
Speaker 2: No, you got to play that? What was it? Jenna Prize kiper Jenna's here of Jenna? What was that?
Speaker 1: Last week, we.
Speaker 9: Realized there was some song released on the same day as Mitchell's birthday.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I saved it. The Mozart one and the Magic Flute. That's it.
Speaker 10: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got to blast that for your birthday. It's your official birthday song. Wow, Happy birthday, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: How old do you think I am?
Speaker 11: Guess forty three?
Speaker 2: No, now, Jenna, Today, of all days, you can't be a cow. We're not allowed to twenty three.
Speaker 1: I am in charge. Actually on my birthday. The one thing that I'd want more than anything is to not be in charge. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean we've we've got a full show plan coming up. It's not going to be one of those.
Speaker 2: Big bloody birthday who has though, Like I can't be bothered.
Speaker 9: Now, we still got your present? Yes, Jenny, you go first. Okay, mine's so much better than her.
Speaker 1: Can I just say these are the only presents I'm going to get in person this year other than hate him because I can't see my family.
Speaker 11: Well, the first one is always the best.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's go, and it sets the standard high. Are you going to come over or do I come to you? Come else?
Speaker 8: Did he?
Speaker 2: I was in the same boat with not being able to see anyone on my birthday. It was on a weekend too. At least you'll be able to come to work for yours.
Speaker 1: And you couldn't picnic either.
Speaker 10: Nah.
Speaker 7: Oh that's a big box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's the gift.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So this is Jennet's present? Oh quite big?
Speaker 1: Oh it's it's it's an obscure shape it is. It's like as you want to put up here?
Speaker 7: Yeah, is this.
Speaker 1: Jennet? Why don't you announce? Do you want to preface it? No?
Speaker 9: I just have you not done this before? It's open the fucking president. It's right in front of your.
Speaker 7: Batting Jenna's first present.
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Oh it's your very own is it just me?
Speaker 7: He loved trolley? It's a mini trolling beautiful?
Speaker 9: It is mini, isn't it. It's actually a really weird size. It's like it's useless either way. As an actual trolley it's too small, but as an ornament far too big.
Speaker 2: It's a very odd size, isn't it.
Speaker 7: It's a very odd size. Hold on, I love isn't it lovely? And you've got the logo on it and everything?
Speaker 1: You know what? I could use this as a bar cut Oh that's a great idea. I could put it in the corner of my living room and I could put vodkas and liquors in there. How do I look with it?
Speaker 2: Oh fabulous. I'll get a photo for our Instagram.
Speaker 1: Later, I'll put it on the social But that is glorious.
Speaker 2: But now this is the big one. Oh that was big?
Speaker 7: That was and I love it?
Speaker 2: Wow? Oh, no, need to kill the silence, guys, it's sorry.
Speaker 1: Sorry are you saying I was admiring the trolley?
Speaker 4: Very good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not as big but square?
Speaker 7: Is it a frame of sorts?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it is good to know.
Speaker 1: Oh is it our first million dollar check? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't even remember where I put that.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 7: Oh wow. I love the wrapping paper too.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, sorry, that was the leftover wrapping paper from my nephew's president.
Speaker 2: It's got like tracks going to say it was very childish. But can you just open it for dwelling.
Speaker 1: I'm one of those people that get really anxious before opening gifts. So I love the stall.
Speaker 2: Why do you get anxious?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because if I want my reaction to be perfect.
Speaker 2: No, I don't ever think your reaction it's react genuinely.
Speaker 1: I've opened the back of it, which is always a good op.
Speaker 2: When you want well done.
Speaker 1: Okay, or I can see the back. This is exciting and I'm slowly turning for the first time. Oh contraceptive Sam the window, so it's facing Sam. I haven't seen it yet. What's your first reaction without ruining it?
Speaker 10: It's it's very special.
Speaker 2: It's fabulous, isn't it beautiful? The big revealed what is in the frame. It's exciting. Oh oh, he's speechless for once. Who it is. I've got a sketch artist to do a caricature of Mitch as Dot Wiggers.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 9: So it's like his old lady alter ego, but it looks like him. It literally looks like Missus Doubtfire.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it does.
Speaker 10: I love her.
Speaker 2: But then it looks like you. It's kind of creepy. The wait, this is amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Did you send them a photo of me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was the source material?
Speaker 9: I think it was the photo of us reacting to the MIM's magic. We were horrified because it looked like a bag of jizz, but it was moisturizer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is one of the best gifts I've ever received in my life.
Speaker 2: I know, right, look at told you Jenna, No, I have to admit that's exactly. And I went to the guy that was making the custom frame and he told me what he was going to do, and I said, no, no, that doesn't.
Speaker 9: Look nannerish enough. I need something more nannurish. But Hayden told me it had to be a white frame to go with the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Pain in the ass.
Speaker 10: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 9: I'll put a photo that on the Instagram too. It's actually quite freaky. Mitch as an old woman.
Speaker 2: Now we have a visual of what looks like every time she arrives. Havea be fair.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I pictured in my mind. Yeah, very similar. She was a bit older, but she's actually looks quite good in that.
Speaker 2: I think she's even got your quiff. It's is gay anyway?
Speaker 1: Ready for the next ones?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you know what we are like. If there's any sort of special occasion.
Speaker 1: She stuck down, you know what happens.
Speaker 2: It's a special occasion. We've got a bit of wine off for your.
Speaker 7: Pop it.
Speaker 2: Oh is it corked? You should pop up. I got to one of them sits for me later and let's be open the second out of mine.
Speaker 1: I don't think we'll get there well, because a glass, Sam everyone, three lunches?
Speaker 2: Were they were? They what you're expecting? These gifts?
Speaker 1: Not at all, not in the slightest.
Speaker 9: Twenty six I know, I look at you, guys. So today on the show, we're going to be doing talk back tings. You know how we love that. And also the guy behind a Okay, you know that song that we've played many times on this podcast, ty Verdez.
Speaker 2: You'll hear the interview we did with him, and put it this way. I've never walked away from an interview and thought they hate me.
Speaker 1: I like either of I and I didn't. This interview loved me, but he hated you.
Speaker 9: It was purely channeled in my direction. You'll hear what happened, like just shocking.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Jenna, pass me your glass?
Speaker 9: Yes, So ties on later, Yeah, and talk back things. I'm killing time while your Paul wine. But you're taking your fucking time.
Speaker 2: You want one. He's not here to fuck spy it. He's just in the queue.
Speaker 1: Almost gone for a bottle, guys, Well.
Speaker 2: I've got another bottle, don't you Happy birthday, Chiery, brilliant gifts?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 2: Who wants to go first with?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Is that you don't need to say.
Speaker 1: If it's first time listening, like we always say, it okay altogether, so go back, stop listening and listen to something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it don't makes no sense, but every week.
Speaker 1: We start the same way with two?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Something we've noticed? Something we hate or appreciate both GM's. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know you begin. I want to drink some wine and admire my gifts.
Speaker 2: Sure, all right, I can kick things off. Hit it, Bradley, Is it just me? Did moving house make you feel a bit emotions?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yes, family homes, yes, but I've never had to move out of an apartment yet.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true. Oh yeah, I mean didn't you move to New York?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: Was that sad leaving there?
Speaker 1: I was excited. I was nineteen, I thought I was straight.
Speaker 2: I was very confused mentally all I meant coming back? Ah?
Speaker 1: Yes, I was very upset. Yes, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: There, feel. I do remember crying when I moved out of my family home, which I wasn't expecting because I was so rearing and ready to get to Sydney. But on the driving down the lane, I was like, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Was going to miss it, but posted it past the one traffic light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're ready to see heaps of you.
Speaker 9: But actually, by the time this episod's out, I will have already moved apartments. And you know that process you go through when you're looking for one where you're like so eager, Yeah, let's get it. You're fighting for it. After that settle, then it's locked in. It's only been now that I'm about to move out that I'm like, oh, I'm actually going.
Speaker 2: To miss this place. There's a few things about it that I love that the new place does not have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a charm that you learn to love about your yeas and you learn things about homes that are so so minute and so detail little ins and outs, Like I know the fact that our doors don't open fully because the design was clearly done wrong and they didn't measure in place or your old place, my current place that I'm in. But I'm like, I kind of love that the doors are funky like that.
Speaker 2: Are you guys looking to move to Oh yeah, we'll be out.
Speaker 1: Of there at a half. Yeah, Ok, I'll hi removals and we'll be out like that.
Speaker 2: But it's all the memories.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My current place, I get a bit of afternoon sun. Yeah, and I love just having a little afternoon nap with the cat on the end of the bed, sun beaming on me. Nah.
Speaker 9: My new bedroom is like north facing or something, so I just get the blaring midday sun.
Speaker 1: No, North, North is good, isn't isn't it? North is great because in you get morning and afternoon sun because it sets like this.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of sun, a lot of too, regardless.
Speaker 9: But also I feel bad for the cad Poor Isabella. She loves getting up in our balcony at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the brick edge the new balcony, the railing around the side is like a metal bar. So she gets up on that, she'll fall to her death.
Speaker 1: And she's hefty. Yeah, she loves.
Speaker 2: Sitting up on the balcony just looking at the birds in the trees next door. And I'm like, I'm going to miss that.
Speaker 1: But she'll still be able to sit on the balcony ride not up on the ledge. She'll just learned to love jet plane small and.
Speaker 2: The beautiful view of Sydney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a beautiful view.
Speaker 2: I've seen the photos and air cons, so it's like, I'm not gonna be too upset.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 1: I was about to say, think of the pros.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I get a bit high per emotional because mercury is officially in retrogradeds. You know, when I get it, I get a bit wacked.
Speaker 1: Ury someone is so sound and sensible, beautiful, even that horseshit shocks me.
Speaker 9: I know that actually is just my undoing. Like I try and be rational at all times, but I don't even know what it means. What is mercury and retrograde mean? I don't know what that means in terms of planets, but all I know is that in Layman's terms, shit gets a bit fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when mercury is in retrograde.
Speaker 1: Doesn't a retrograde mean back like it's retro it's going backwards, retrograding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on about gold Star Googles Google what that means?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so I'll do it. I'll do it. No one's fighting you, Jenna, No I'm doing it. You're not a sentimental person. I don't actually I know, you know what I was going to actually take that right back. You give off the impression that you're not sentimental, but you are very mushy.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I mean I don't get all sappy in person and stuff, but you know, if I need to, I can. You know, I'm good at writing things because it's hard to articulate when you're feeling sentimental.
Speaker 1: You know, Yes, I agree with you. Jenna's got the Google yep.
Speaker 11: So mercury retrograde is an optical illusion, which means it looks as if the planet is moving backwards from our view here on Earth. So it's ultimately an optical illusion, so.
Speaker 1: It's not real.
Speaker 2: Can you know, Google? Why does she get fucked? Hey? Theory?
Speaker 9: Why does she get fucked when mercury is in retrograde? Because that happens every time, and the bloody mercury retrograde shadow period right before, just in the last couple of weeks, all of my technology failed.
Speaker 2: It always happens. I'm waiting for card trouble, That's what it's going to be.
Speaker 11: Astrologers believe that during this perceived backwards motion, technology and communication could get district, setting a damper on anyone's well.
Speaker 1: That checks out because your MacBook was smashed. Your webcam was shocking.
Speaker 2: Yep, and microphone.
Speaker 9: I brought my mic that I used passing from home into the studio today and as I plugged in, it.
Speaker 2: Like blew up. Fuck I told you it's real. When the internet wasn't working, were.
Speaker 1: Recording that because we could play that?
Speaker 10: I think we were.
Speaker 1: Oh my gokay, if let's leave space for this audio now of Mitch's mike having a heart.
Speaker 2: This is the planet's fucking me over again. Oh wait, do you want to do? Oh what was that?
Speaker 1: That's no idea?
Speaker 10: Did you do that?
Speaker 3: Sam?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like the mic became a speaker talking to it.
Speaker 7: Now I'm not plugged in.
Speaker 1: We'll plugging it again. I'll pull it down the no we need to see it won't blow up.
Speaker 4: This might be a later issue, so I'll bring that up with a text later. Let's for today, just use the normal one and we'll figure that out later. Because that was fucking no good.
Speaker 2: Don't healthy doesn't anyway, Let's move on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what means? I think regardless, Like you said, you've got airkin, you've got beautiful city views. It's a nicer apartment, like it's not as dinky and it's new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I've coped with change before, so I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: But you know, all right, well here's the new house done?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 2: What do you got my birthdage out?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Did you also think that hibernation meant that bears would just sleep for three months straight?
Speaker 2: Did they not? Where do they go?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: They go into a tree and sleep.
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Nope?
Speaker 8: Wrong?
Speaker 2: Where are you getting this information? Okay, well, what does that actually mean?
Speaker 1: I'm getting it from the Encyclopedia of the World in twenty twenty one, TikTok Oh. Bears do not hibernate. And I think Sam is furiously googling. I can see his hair.
Speaker 10: Flailing in Yeah, I don't trust you at all.
Speaker 1: Well, you can corroborate or I don't think that's the right use that word. You can find out they do not hibernate. They don't sleep. Yes, in the cold months, they need to reserve their body warmth, so they will gather food, and they'll gather salmon and nuts and little treats and lint balls that they find in cabins, and honey and honey before hibernation to get ready for the cold months, and then when the cold months hit, they've just got a stockpile so they don't have to hunt, or they don't have to go searching because they can go geez, I need to save this energy. Yeah, let's go to the pantry and see what I've got stocked up. They're not actually sleeping the whole time.
Speaker 9: So when you go to Costco and do a big shop, yeah, you're basically hibernating because he I don't have to go to the grow three.
Speaker 2: Yes, shot for like a week or two.
Speaker 1: Yes, but we were all lied to his children because I had the same thought, So did Juice, So did Juice, so did Sam.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I pictured them just having a really long snooze in a cave somewhere, loving life, and then being like that was a great three months.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm gonna go about my business now.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like in movies like Over the Head, You remember Over the Hedge that bear. I think in the start of that movie he does a big comical yawn and wakes up after hibernation. We were tricked as kids so many any info.
Speaker 10: Dad's pretty much everything you're saying, which is this is a rare and.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're joking.
Speaker 1: I know it doesn't that just blow your mind. But then I guess when you think about it, sleeping for three months, so it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd get over it real quick, wouldn't you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, has anything significant happened in the last three months that I would get a shock if I woke up now, Like, imagine I've just been asleep, hypernating for three months, and then I woke up today and I was like, ah, fuck, we're in lockdown again.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, true, I've lost all this weight, so you'd be shocked me for the first time. Not true? Else is there nothing else?
Speaker 12: Really?
Speaker 9: Maybe I will sleep for three months. Screw this is something happening, I will too. Do you know what I posted recently that people were shocked to find out?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I posted a video on TikTok saying that it's actually not illegal to have your interior lights on in the car, and all these comments were like what, Yeah, I'm fully grown it.
Speaker 9: I thought that you can't drive at night with your lights on in the car or you'll get a fine, and I had to I got so many comments that I had to second guess myself.
Speaker 2: I was like, shit, maybe it is illegal. Am I spreading this information? No, no fact check. It is not illegal.
Speaker 1: Oh and our mother's made it out like it was a cardinal sin to turn those lights on.
Speaker 11: Literally, have you ever seen a car with its lights on just driving?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, mum had a point. It's very inconvenient, but there's no law against it. You're not going to go to prison for having your interior lights on.
Speaker 1: Man pulloveral LEDs on.
Speaker 2: You know what else?
Speaker 1: The same thing is the same thing can be said about not eating before you swim. I remember growing up when your parents would be like a thirty minutes you get thirty minutes, you'll get a stitch. Stitches were real, But that wasn't real. That was nothing. That was just because parents don't want to fucking watch you while they are their food exactly.
Speaker 9: You know another thing that I posted in that video, a lie we're all told as kids, is that you don't lick other people.
Speaker 2: I think you're fine.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 1: People pay for that?
Speaker 3: Is it just me.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't love some free shit?
Speaker 3: All you have to do is leave.
Speaker 1: Okay a few time. If your review gets right out on the podcast, you've got a week to get in touch with price keep but Jenna and you get a season three Commemoraty of mug Now Today reviews up for the podcast. They're just for me because it's my birthday. Becky messaged me and said, I love you.
Speaker 2: Congratulated.
Speaker 9: Get our Instagram at couple of miches. It's where you can claim your puys and you can also buy a mug if you did not win one. They're for sale guys, so you don't want to go without their bloody beautiful.
Speaker 1: They are very nice. Our little mugs can get pink as well. They're very cute. The Hungry Vegan, well, eat a fucking steak, says The Perfect Driving Companion, Best podcast ever Mitch, Mitch and Jenner. I've kept me driving during pre COVID life lockdowns and a move to a new city. Speaking of Mrs, I'm a full time student delivering Uber Eats at night, and this podcast is on permanent rotation while I work. Nothing else makes me laugh quite so loudly. Love you work.
Speaker 2: Did she say Uber eats?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, that's fine because no one's in the car. I was gonna say, Uber drivers. Imagine having us on in an Uber Uber.
Speaker 1: Imagine coming just wait there thanks for the food, no worries.
Speaker 2: They run off to their car. I think, did you Zeburger? You must pain the hungry vegan to deliver meat to people.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's why they listen to our podcast to drown out the sorrow of eating a pig. All right, I'm speaking of pig. This review comes in. That's savage from Mohan Jed Mohun, short and sweet. Love the show. You're all amazing, and love the extra little bits in the intro five starts.
Speaker 2: Don't know we're talking about Moham make what kind words fib Mahan's nothing me, I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 11: Nothing sake.
Speaker 1: If you leave us a review, you're gonna week to get in touch with the Jenna. Like I said, just reiterating the point. All right, shall we shall we roll what I would like to call the car crash of an interview that we did with Divertes.
Speaker 9: Okay, so look I listened back and it's actually not as bad as I felt that it was in the moment. But listen right now and you will notice that every single question I asked he just disagreed with.
Speaker 2: He'd just be like, nah, that's not right.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 2: Like everything I said, he'd just disagreed with and it was so off put in because he loved you. But I just felt like, oh my god, this guy who wrote a Okay, he's like this kindness ambassador. Yeah, beaming positive. He fucking can't stand me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't like you at all.
Speaker 2: Anytime I'm egging on, I was overthinking of it. Now you'll just confirming you didn't like me.
Speaker 1: Now he hated you. Anytime Mitch uttered a word, he would know. You know, you go, you'll hear it in the interview. So Mitch and I did this the other afternoon from home, and this has hit superstar from A Okay, Ti Vertes, let's roll out chat.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 1: Ty Vertes is here. Hello, buddy, welcome.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 11: How you doing.
Speaker 2: We're good, so good to.
Speaker 1: See you again. Man. I remember when we were set up to do a radio chat for my show way back when, like in the early days, and we were like still talking about TikTok Is, still talking about the job you had at Verizon, and now look at your big league star. Thank you for making the time to talk to us and come back listen.
Speaker 5: It was great because you guys were one of the first people to hit me up and now we're back, so.
Speaker 3: We have to come back.
Speaker 1: Mitch. I don't know if you know this about Tie, but and I don't know if you like talking about it. Tie, but he was like a nine to five workout, Like, did you were you depressed? Did you hate your job? Like you had a standard job at a phone store pre pandemic and now you're here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't think anyone, especially if you don't like the long term goal of your job, Like if your goal is to be in phones forever, then you're gonna like your job. But I didn't want to be in phones forever, so I don't think that I would like that end result. So I would said in like the place I was at, But I still have this positive outlook of like spending my free time that I did have working on music, and that was like my release.
Speaker 9: It is pretty cool when you're able to turn the side hustle into the main hustle, though, right, like you were doing music on the side, but now it's your main gig. It's quite tiring when you're doing a nine to five coming home and then doing what you actually want to do. It's like, oh, I've just been doing things all day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what it's not when you actually like the thing that you're doing, Like that's how That's like kind of a really good indicator when you really like something is that you'll do it no matter how tired you are, or you'll schedule, you'll get yourself to the places that you'll need to be in order to keep it in that thing.
Speaker 3: Like for me, I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to do anything that was requiring me, like acting or like I didn't want to do a podcast after work. I didn't want to do like stand up comedy routines after work, which is awesome that I had tried to do before. But music, the process of making music for me was like awesome. It was like cool to try and sound good. That was my entire time was like just trying to sound good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel you do you do you look back on all music and think, oh my god, I can't believe what that stuff that I was writing and putting out into the world compared to where you're at now, Like is your music different now that you've had some hates.
Speaker 3: I think my music is the same.
Speaker 5: I really think that a lot of people try to overthink their songs a lot of the time, and they're like, oh, I needs to be mixed perfectly, massive, perfectly whatever. I think, Like, if you're very genuine with the songwriting process, that you know your songs don't lose their their evergreen, you know that they stayed the same. I think they're my first song, like maybe my first five songs that I made. Those were obviously me working on some stuff. But after that, like after you find your voice and you start saying things that are actually a little bit vulnerable and have a story to them, they last for a pretty long time.
Speaker 9: Well aokay is the big one obviously that's blowing up recently. And did you find that people then discovered your old music, because remember Lizzo did that song good as Hell in twenty sixteen, but it didn't blow up until twenty nineteen. So I feel like a lot of your old hits would be getting a bit of traction now right people are just finding out about you.
Speaker 5: No, I don't really care what people dig into. I care about me creating, you know, because I make the music for myself. I don't really make it for the fans or anything at all. That's why it sounds like me. That's why it doesn't sound like anyone else that's out right now is because I'm just writing it from my perspective. Yes, they might be finding some old stuff, but no matter what they whatever, the entry point is, it's so me.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, You're like, they can catch up. Like I'm in the future. I'm working in the future. They can catch up to make okay, right, he's getting one million new streams every day. That's nuts to think about. You go to bed and when you wake up, you go like like close to a meal, maybe eight hundred k in that twelve hour window, five hundred k, right, that is ridiculous. Like you probably have people that you pass in the street that would be listening to your music.
Speaker 3: That is crazy.
Speaker 5: I was in LA and I was driving and someone had the windows down blasting no look up.
Speaker 3: The right and I was like, yo, this is me, and they were like and they rolled. I was like, okay, you know, I got to make a few more hits before people recognize my face.
Speaker 1: It's okay, yeah, true, you gotta get the face out there. You gotta get an only fans maybe you're doing tiktoks, you're still doing tiktoks.
Speaker 2: Of course it's doing TikTok.
Speaker 3: Man. I do tiktoks all the time.
Speaker 5: I think it's because I'm a tour where it's harder to do tiktoks as consistently.
Speaker 3: But it shouldn't be. I think I'm just gonna be showing more of the tour life in this upcoming You know.
Speaker 9: Weeks well, I mean, you nearly got two million followers, so you know your TikTok's chugging along just fine.
Speaker 1: I feel doing Okay.
Speaker 9: Then I actually saw, I actually saw the TikTok you did before Iokay officially came out. You would have in your car jam into the song. And I came into the podcast the next day and I was like, oh my god, this song's amazing. We've got to play it on the show. And then we got a bunch of messages saying that song you played it cheered me up. It made my day so much better.
Speaker 2: You must get a real kick out of knowing you cheer a lot of bitches up every day.
Speaker 3: I'm not, I'm really not.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to make anyone feel that great, but I'm glad that it's happening.
Speaker 3: It was like a nice little like it.
Speaker 5: It's really cool that people message me nowadays and like, wow, this song makes me feel better when I'm down and depressed and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I did not make the song thinking that I was going to do that, but it did. I made this song to make myself feel better, and if it's making everyone else fe better, and that's good too. So I'm just happy.
Speaker 2: If I remember correctly, the goal was just to make people feel two percent better. When you first put the little preview on TikTok, this is what you said.
Speaker 1: I just want to make you.
Speaker 3: Feel two percent better when you listen to the song.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Us too ready.
Speaker 10: With my head?
Speaker 8: I love you, hell okay, I love you hell okay.
Speaker 7: How you trouble come that way?
Speaker 8: How do you make it them? I love you hell okay, I love you hell okay.
Speaker 2: And so we've actually stolen that line time for our podcast. At the end of every episode, I now say we hope this podcast made you feel two percent better today. That's all.
Speaker 9: So I just feel like, Wow, we've got you. I need to get your blessing. Is that okay that we've just totally plagiarized you?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 4: Take it?
Speaker 1: I was losing. Hey, congrats on all the success. It's very exciting. Are you still getting the old old like school friends and Verizon phone store friends being like hey remember me?
Speaker 2: I can they hit a new up?
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 3: I don't think that ever will stop, you know.
Speaker 5: But the coolest part about it is like the people that kind of just taper it out of my life.
Speaker 3: That there was no bad blood and I had like a connection with them, they are coming back in and I'm just like, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 1: What you're doing?
Speaker 5: Like that's the coolest part is like remembering things because I don't have the best memory in the world. But when people that I've known come back to my life that have these memories of me and they hold them like really close and they tell me about them, I have like a bigger memory now, which is awesome.
Speaker 1: Buddy. Hell all right man, we love you, we think you're right, and iokay. Is brilliant. It's unofficially the anthem ab Our podcast. Like we said, we steal the tagline, why don't can you tell the listeners because they're listening now, like can you give them a mantro? Like maybe you can do the sign off on today's show and go, Hey, like, is it just me listeners? That's the name of the show, Is just my listeners. Hope you feeling two percent better? Like in your own way, you can give the blessing to the listeners today.
Speaker 5: Is it just me listeners? I hope you feel two percent better right after you listen to this song. I want those notes blessed in your life. Let your drugs.
Speaker 8: Love.
Speaker 2: It doesn't get much better than that, now, it doesn't.
Speaker 9: Now, one last thing very important before we let you go. There's a question I ask.
Speaker 2: Every single guest that we have. It's we get them to contribute to our list of things better than drugs and dick, which is basically a psa to younger listeners that hey, boys and partying are not the be all and end all of life. Okay, so little things in life you appreciate, a good crunch of an apple, a nice stroll in the breeze. What do you think and what's better than drugs and dick?
Speaker 3: To you, what is better than drugs and dick?
Speaker 5: I think that the biggest thing, and this is going to get a little existential, but the biggest thing.
Speaker 3: Is doing something that you like the process of Oh, I like that.
Speaker 5: If you really love the process of anything, I think you should use that, take it and try to make money doing it.
Speaker 3: Like, if you really like honey, then go figure.
Speaker 5: Out how to make a honey with a honey podcast and a honey YouTube channel and be the honey.
Speaker 2: Yup, got get some bloody beaees.
Speaker 5: Buy some bees, yeah, buy some bees. Like, do whatever you love and try to make money off that. Because life is way too long to be doing shit that you don't like. People try to convince you that is short. It's not super long. All these decisions are long term. But you got to be sure that you're doing stuff that you like every single second of this.
Speaker 1: Bitch genius, So you've sold me. I love toast. I'm gonna bring my own toastal line into the world. You've inspired me. I'm doing it, you shit.
Speaker 3: Listen, this is what you're doing. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 5: You do different grades of how toasted the bread is and rate every single one of them. You know, I'm just marketing right now. That's all I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Brilliant, You're Mitchie said you have to enjoy the process.
Speaker 9: You would not enjoy the process of putting a toast throughout you just be like someone else do the work.
Speaker 2: I'll put my name on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I enjoy the process of eating it, So we need to we need to find you in the process there. Maybe I've got it wrong, but we love the mantra nonethelest three percent bet two percent better no matter how much it is, we love you. It's so good to have you on the show. And we'll talk to you to I'm an hit song comes out.
Speaker 3: All right, I got some stuff in the kitchen for you.
Speaker 2: See the kitchen.
Speaker 1: He's good tying it back to tost He's a genius. All right, man, we'll talk in a bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I'll see you again.
Speaker 2: All right, see if.
Speaker 1: Gee, the banter between Tye and myself.
Speaker 2: Electric sounds like you go way back.
Speaker 1: Well we do, quite clearly. But you and you and thy oh my god, what.
Speaker 2: I felt like a bit of a nuisance. Again.
Speaker 9: Maybe I'm overthinking it because he seems like quite a nice guy that actually isn't capable of hate.
Speaker 2: But I was like, oh, you can't stand me. I've got to hear the first question, Jenny. You must get a real kick out of knowing each hear a lot of bitches up every day.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm really not.
Speaker 2: My mistake, all right, I'm really not anything.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just that one question.
Speaker 2: Now, it's quite tiring when you're doing a nine to five, coming home and then doing what you actually want to do. It's like I've just been doing things all day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, it's not.
Speaker 2: That's all right?
Speaker 1: Then never mind? Also on that it is so.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't like that message that he's putting out there, because like, when you're doing a nine to five, it doesn't matter how much you love the thing you're doing out of work.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you are just spent. If you've got nothing, let's to give. So screw that answer.
Speaker 1: Time I should have. I should ask it next interview, all the same questions you asked this indue and he'll agree with him like, yeah, man, I'm so exhausted. No, this was my favorite already.
Speaker 2: So I feel like a lot of your old hits would be getting a bit of traction now right. People are just finding out about you. No, oh, never mind then no, no, hey, your name's tie right. No, the songs are okay, no, no, no, if you asked it it, it'd be fine. But you asked it and I'm tight.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, hell, your time is no, just so just like gaming. I was just like, oh, I have to shut my mouth.
Speaker 9: No, he even agreed with you when it was completely false. He goes, yeah, I remember you, guys. You were one of the first people to reach out to me. I've never spoken to him in my life. Yeah, he did say, guys, he agreed with your incorrect statements. But everything I thought I made valid points and he's just like, no, imagine if you said to remember us.
Speaker 1: No, what did your vote in the same sex marriage pub site?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Interesting, very good to No, No, he's nice. He was clearly tired. Yeah, I don't want to make excuses. Actually, no, he wasn't fucking tired, because even though he works a full day and does his beautiful side hustle on the side, doesn't tire him.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it just goes to show. No, it's a real test of whether you love it or not. Hey, mate, I love editing this podcast, but when I've been up since four am, this is when I had the old job, it's still exhausting no matter how much you love it. Screw that love him though. Listen to the song It's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, can stream and now wherever you get your case? All right, let's move on. I believe, Mitchell, Mitchell, I believe we have a talkback teams. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yes, let's do it. You know we like to play the weird ship we hear on radio between the host and caller. Actually, before I get into it, Mitch, I should tell you I was trying to organize a surprise guest for today for your birthday, someone who we've spoken about many times on talkback tings.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, who mister John Law the Lake Lake's dead, Mitchell, the great John Law. I wanted to get him on and I actually locked it in. It was going to be a phone call. It was going to happen today.
Speaker 2: But guess what what Guess what John said to his producer, who was organizing it.
Speaker 1: Who we know, we know the price?
Speaker 2: He said, No, I don't want to speak to them on the telephone. I'd like to meet them, bring them in studio.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, after.
Speaker 2: Lockdown's lifted, baby, we're going to see John Law.
Speaker 7: Oh that's a great gift.
Speaker 1: Sam, come and put them painting in the trash trolley. What a brilliant gift. John Laws that's intimidating.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I imagine if he hates me as well time, we're also.
Speaker 1: Going to have to put you in a skirt because you probably think you're a woman, And we.
Speaker 2: Was genuinely thinking that, I'm like, am I going to confuse him as a person?
Speaker 1: You one hundred percent will. There's a famous audio quote from John Laws where he says the best way to employ women is to put them in a very very short skirt. That's the only way I'll have them in his team.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that's an old myth because he has this running joke that all all my handmaidens, that all my female producers must wear skirts. The guy that organized the interview with us one of his producers, so he's not in his skirt.
Speaker 2: I'll give you the tip.
Speaker 1: But good to know that he's open to two little pluff still on a podcast.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 9: Apparently he made a point of saying, no, I don't want to speak to them on the phone, I want to meet them. Oh my god, I love that, which makes me think, fuck, does he have a bone to be because he listened to talk back things we're not always positive about him.
Speaker 1: Do you think he knows how to listen to a podcast, he would not know. And I think, so, anyway, what do we have today? Is it John Laws related?
Speaker 9: No, it's not John Law's relate And I'm going to cease fire and any John Law's content I feel.
Speaker 2: Until after we've met him, I'll do it behind his back.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So today we're talking about the good old radio quiz okay.
Speaker 1: Which I do on my show, A quiz on radio. If you're not in the industry, because we are in radio, it is.
Speaker 2: It's just try to man explaining quizzes to people who aren't in radio.
Speaker 1: We know quiz is no, but every radio show does a quiz. Jones do a quiz, don't they. Yeah, Mag seven I do the last quizz.
Speaker 9: Of the day, And sometimes they make it hard because there's a lot of money on the line, are a big prize, but sometimes they're super easy because it's like the prize is nothing.
Speaker 2: Major, right, correck correct.
Speaker 9: But I think you'll find even easy quizzes people stuff up. Okay, So first I'm going to show you one of my face. This happened on two C eight, you know, the old People music station in Sydney.
Speaker 4: Love It.
Speaker 2: This caller was trying to win.
Speaker 9: I think it was a CD, nothing major, and they clearly had no one else lined up, because he really persisted with this one woman who got stuck on a very simple question.
Speaker 1: Here is it's twenty minutes plus five o'clock needs to c h Ian Rogerson here with you on a very sunny Tuesday afternoon.
Speaker 2: And Jene Trupman joins us, how are you, Jeene? I'm very well.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Now, Jean, I want to give you some CDs, and all I need to do is for you to answer a question that's going to be of course, in the thousand dollar minute tomorrow morning, right. Which is the nearest star to Earth?
Speaker 2: Now? Now, just interrupting for is that you guys know the answer? The nearest star to Earth?
Speaker 1: He's the Sun.
Speaker 9: There we go, okay. I was just making sure that it was obvious to everyone. It's the Sun. It's the one you can freaking see all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just the biggest thing.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't obvious, Jean.
Speaker 1: Now think about it, Jane, which is the nearest star to Earth?
Speaker 4: The Moon?
Speaker 1: A star, star star? Think about it. It's it's up there. I can see it right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you thinking?
Speaker 3: To be.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's very warm.
Speaker 7: That star that's keeping us warm at the moment, Jean, not no.
Speaker 2: Star, not a planet.
Speaker 1: We're looking at it right now.
Speaker 2: It rise, It rises in the morning and sets in the evening.
Speaker 5: Are the evening star?
Speaker 2: No, we're not going to get to note give up the sun. Oh there you are. You have, Genie, certainly have.
Speaker 1: I'm going to send you a CD.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Okay, have a great har.
Speaker 1: Should get surprised for getting it wrong.
Speaker 2: I know she's still got the prize even though she said the moon the even the evening stars made that up.
Speaker 1: Hold. But you know what when you're on air, when you're live, the pressure is different.
Speaker 2: You freaking out as in the caller.
Speaker 1: The not is the host. The callers freak out like there's no tomorrow. The amount of calls I get. They get staged, right, they're great off the air. When I'm prepping them, I go, you're ready for the queens. Oh they're pumped, but you can get them on air? Oh my god, they crumble.
Speaker 2: What happens do they? Is it just the knowledge that it's like and the stage. Whatever they say is to wear.
Speaker 1: Also, they're talking to the host. Not as much with me. But when you have Kyle and Jackie oh, or you're talking to a Jones in Amanda or a.
Speaker 2: Big Tab and Mitch, or Mitch and Mitch they go to Peece.
Speaker 1: They just melt. I see Sam's finger quivering over the button.
Speaker 10: I really like you guys, exactly right.
Speaker 13: There was one call on Jonesy and Amanda and they just one, yeah.
Speaker 10: Just one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you found her. You're listening.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 13: The question was something about name an Australian city something something something, and they kept giving clues and then Jones was like, please just name any city. She couldn't name a city.
Speaker 1: Oh you're kidding.
Speaker 2: Oh god, God love her. She's like Brenda Barroling. It starts making things up like you.
Speaker 11: She's like brain freeze.
Speaker 1: I'm doing a quiz on my show currently, Little Marsex are sponsoring the show out in Sony Music. That's good of him supporting fellow gays. Very sweet. And we're doing Little Nuck. We're doing Little Mars x y Z, which is a spelling bee. And I thought, I'm going to trick the first ever person and I'm going to make the first word tiger. So the first word was tiger. But I said to them, you have one question you can ask me, and one question only in the spelling Bee, and that is to use it in a sentence. Use your lifelines wisely, Jenna, good evening. Spell tiger, all right?
Speaker 6: T I g E R wrong?
Speaker 2: Next call hoolog in a sentence.
Speaker 1: Oh glad you asked my favorite rapper is tiger?
Speaker 2: Are you bitch?
Speaker 8: You know that?
Speaker 2: Jenna?
Speaker 9: Mitch called me the other night and he goes, what should I What's the word I can use for this spelling Bee?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I called you and I said anti disestablishmentarianism and he goes, that's too hard.
Speaker 2: But you fucked someone over with the wrong time. It was for five hundred bucks too, poor thing, god lover, I want to wat.
Speaker 11: She was thinking, No, that's how you spell time.
Speaker 1: Not wrong.
Speaker 9: Now the next one, Sam, you might have actually heard this. He used to work at Triple M. This question is even easier. So it happened on Triple M and they were giving away a motorbike, I believe. And now all you had to do to get in the draw was answer a very easy question about the band ac DC.
Speaker 2: Here's what happens.
Speaker 1: So the Harley Davison eight eighty three sports do It's all thanks.
Speaker 12: To A C d c's new ovel, Step Upper Lip and Praser Motorcycles.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hello, trouble m Yeah, Hi, Hello.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 2: A Mark? How you doing?
Speaker 11: Not too foul?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 10: Mark?
Speaker 1: Are you an A C D C fan?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you have a motorcycle license?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But I'll get one if I winner.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I'm gonna win it. You're gonna when it's gonna when?
Speaker 1: I like that confidence.
Speaker 12: Well, okay, we're gonna ask you a question mate before we can put you in the barrel. Yeah, okay, spell A C D C A D A C. I'm gonna ask you again, how do.
Speaker 3: You spell A C D C.
Speaker 4: A D A C.
Speaker 2: Mark one more time?
Speaker 1: Make spell A C DC kill you in a minute, Marcus Mark?
Speaker 3: Mark?
Speaker 8: Mark?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, A spell A C D C for A A D D.
Speaker 6: D.
Speaker 11: I'm getting this or wrong?
Speaker 10: You are?
Speaker 14: Mark?
Speaker 2: Just feel a C D C.
Speaker 1: Yeah, A CD C ACC look sounds see a c DC.
Speaker 10: Just say that a CD?
Speaker 2: Yes, Mark, wasn't that hard?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 10: Mark?
Speaker 12: Not only that, we're going to give you a copy of your favorite AC DC album.
Speaker 2: Do you have a favorite copy anything add good.
Speaker 10: That is?
Speaker 1: That just sounds set up?
Speaker 2: Oh do you reckon?
Speaker 1: It was just too funny, It was too good.
Speaker 10: I can confirm one really really were.
Speaker 2: You actually there when it happened? It sounded very old.
Speaker 10: It's it's one of the like Hall of Fame things for Triple M. They're very proud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Paul Bustard, you know what, he was probably dyslexic because you just like see, it makes all your words get jumbled around. You can't spell.
Speaker 2: That's true. I didn't even think of that. Now I feel bad. It's all he in to do with say the band's name a c DC. But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: When someone says a c DC, you don't think it's a word like a like a s E E d e E s e E, you know, like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I'm with you, Thank god. I struggle to keep up, but it's hard to be honest.
Speaker 1: It's my birthday. You do the talking.
Speaker 9: But anyway, these people struggled to answer rather easy trick questions, and we thought, okay, who is the most intelligent, university educated bitch on our team? The answer is Jenna, So we're going to hit you with a couple of what I think easy trick questions. See if you hoiity toity educator type can figure it out. Which is there any quiz music or something you can get me?
Speaker 1: I mean I can get Why don't you use the quiz music I used for my show Last Quiz of the Day.
Speaker 2: I thought something a little bit more old school, like you know that. What's that? Is it jeopardy or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: What about this? This? This is nice?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This work all right? Jenna? Yes, what gets wet the more it dries? Now, come on, Jeane, come on?
Speaker 11: What gets wetter the more it dries?
Speaker 1: Frank think about her?
Speaker 2: Maybe we should do a bloody twenty second on the clock thing fucking day.
Speaker 1: You know you've got fifteen seconds, I'd say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bring up your fancy countdown sound effects. Which what gets wetter the more it dries? Oh, she looks like she's got a micra.
Speaker 1: Now just take a guess.
Speaker 2: Her eyebrows and forehidda all screwed up. She's got no idea. It's a towel. A towel. The more you use it to drive something, it gets wetter.
Speaker 1: Get all right, Next one, Mitchell, what word.
Speaker 2: Is spelled incorrectly in every single dictionary.
Speaker 11: Incorrectly.
Speaker 1: She got that, well.
Speaker 7: Done, our little genius.
Speaker 2: Ye, that's not our tick.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that.
Speaker 2: Where's the inem tick?
Speaker 7: Because I'm on the show page too many.
Speaker 2: Minutes forget about it?
Speaker 1: All right, next one, next one?
Speaker 2: All right, this one's in your wheelhouse. The end of the answer. If I drink, I die. If I eat, I'm fine.
Speaker 10: What am I?
Speaker 1: If you be able to repeat it, shut that thing up?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're ready.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: If I drink, I die, If I eat, I'm fine?
Speaker 10: What am I? What is it?
Speaker 2: A fire? You're an alfiness.
Speaker 1: It was either a fire or mass murder.
Speaker 9: So could you like, maybe I'm a sorry to be selfish, but could you like think out loud because the silence is very deafening.
Speaker 2: No, it's just you know, I can see you.
Speaker 1: It's going on in my head straining.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you should see her. It's like her eyebrows are trying to meet each other. Her forehead looks very strange.
Speaker 2: It's like someone's got.
Speaker 1: A lead pencil and they're slowly jabbing her on the knees. Yeah, all right, come on, Jenny, you can still win.
Speaker 9: That one out of three so far dumb us? All right, all right, come on, Jenny, you're the smartest one here.
Speaker 2: You should get this. This is a bit of a long one.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 2: Ready, If it takes eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long does it take four men ten hours?
Speaker 14: Did you say?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Five hours?
Speaker 2: Incorrect? Because the wall is already built. It takes no time. Oh I didn't.
Speaker 9: The eight guys already made it, so while would the other four need to make another one?
Speaker 1: Come on, if you win this, Jenner, it's worth a thousand points, and you'll win the whole competition. A thousand points for what the contest like?
Speaker 2: Fiven points? What are we talking?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Everyday rewards.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?
Speaker 4: Eagle?
Speaker 2: For a man to marry his widow's sister?
Speaker 9: Yes, no, because he is dead. It would be quite hard to marry someone. Jenna, he's his widow's sister.
Speaker 2: He's dead, he's widow. But couldn't it be she's dead?
Speaker 11: I thought she's dead.
Speaker 2: No, his widow is the lover he left behind. Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?
Speaker 7: It can a man be widowed as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he's gay. I don't give a fuck. Oh yeah, widow's sister. Yeah, sister, don't question me on the trick questions. I didn't write them.
Speaker 3: That was the truth.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Jenna, it's nice to know that you're as stupid as us. I got one done.
Speaker 1: Wow, people freak out under pressure cases.
Speaker 2: You can't even breathe so dead. Yeah, have we learned nothing about putting Jenna und pressure? It never works. If we'd given her like an hour to do that, exam would have slate it.
Speaker 1: Or right, we should probably go guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get out of here.
Speaker 1: For Jenna. Now, this is our last show for a little bit. We're taking a couple of weeks break.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, we're not wrapping the seas or anything. We're just going to take a little bit of time off and then be back and then soldier on to the end of the year.
Speaker 1: We have done continuous shows since was it, mamage.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you know, really reaped the rewards financially.
Speaker 1: It's like, so Mummy and Daddy have to take a break with all the new found well, we go to we got to Hamilton.
Speaker 2: No, we can't go on a holidays, we can't travel.
Speaker 1: Thank you for making my birthday so special. Everyone, pleasure, because I don't know what I'm going to do. To be honest, I've nothing else planned.
Speaker 2: Well, my birthday was spent on our Instagram Live Sunday night.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah yeah, but it's.
Speaker 2: Been honorary birthday Instagram Live this week.
Speaker 1: I'll be sick. It won't be happening. Hey, all right, everyone a pleasure. I think you're listening to eighty six. We'll see you in a.
Speaker 7: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say look after yourself, love.
Speaker 6: Your ma Is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches. Make sure you've had to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment on the end, do we pretend we're gone?
Speaker 9: Hopefully most people stopped listening because then we reveal the shameful side of us.
Speaker 2: We just be a bit rogue, bit feral. No stop it what I can't Yeah, I said it. You can't say that. No, he's your maide apparently, Oh I.
Speaker 1: Said that to everyone.
Speaker 2: Does he still follow you?
Speaker 1: And now he unfollowed me?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: I didn't know he ever followed you.
Speaker 1: He followed me to start when.
Speaker 7: I first interviewed him.
Speaker 1: He had like three hundred followers. He worked in a phone shop, he worked at Verizon in the valley and bonding is thank you so much. I've never done a radio interview before.
Speaker 2: And did you do your big hype up like we love you man? You're incredible. We'll chat soon, right, all that stuff. It's it's so believable, you're good at that stuff. What would you say?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, hold on, it's Macy Gray. What Macy Gray?
Speaker 2: All right, well you better take to take the interview, all right?
Speaker 1: And it was Ella Hooper. Actually sorry, says Macy Gray, because that's the last Martinger person. Do you want to talk to Ella Hooper?
Speaker 2: No, I have nothing to say to her. Just put its lovely.
Speaker 1: I'll just take it. Oh, Ella Hooper, Hey you guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks having me.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, were brilliant, great to see what our tellies and looking forward to the new music's entered our way. And we'll give a spinner right when it's out. I definitely will. Thanks, thank you so much. We'll talk sooner, okay, and see your legend.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: She was lovely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 9: She was on the mast singer and you did it again all the hype up. I was just talking about, Oh, you're incredib well, we love you, And I was about to ask if I was the guest on your show we'd never met, how would you introduce me and how would you speak to me?
Speaker 1: Well, that's good, all right, let me really replicate what would happen?
Speaker 9: Because you're so good at blowing smoke up people's laughs and it sounds genuine. I would sound condescending if I did it. Hello, you're so amazing, Rebecca Gidney.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, all right, let's try. Ready, this is how i'd introduce you if you're on my show.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is kiss.
Speaker 1: Happy Wednesday Night. It's meet John Midnight. I live across the country. Coming up, last quiz of the day, five questions. You'd have to be an idiot to get you to any of them rounds. In the meantime, Oh, I'm very excited for this, Honest to god, I am a little bit nervous too, because someone that I follow in the digital world is in here in the studio with me now, a superstar on your screens and an up and coming rising star, Mitchell Coombs.
Speaker 2: John says, hello, buddy, h thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: It must be crazy to think that there are well, there have to be hundreds of thousands of people in the world. Yeah, when you go through drive throughs and you're like that person could have well and truly find me.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's happened a few times. Not all the time, though, Tell me the worst, tell me the worst. Oh no, there's no bad ones.
Speaker 9: It's just like it's always when I'm looking my worst, you know whatever, I'm dressed like a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: That recognize me.
Speaker 1: And I love you, buddy, And I think your videos are I mean, I follow so many accounts and it's like you sort of they don't cut through, but your videos do. And thank you. I think you want to watch. So it was great to have you on. And are you welcome anytime?
Speaker 2: Oh? Thank you. Yeah, no, I'd love to come back if it's great, brilliant.
Speaker 1: That's Mitchell Coombs. Here a kiss. Guys. Coming up, we're gonna talk about the death of one of the biggest music icons in the country. An emotional d Sorry, your Mike's been turned off.
Speaker 2: I think you'll find it happens a shit panel. I've never comes.
Speaker 1: We've got Lady Gaga on the X talking about who's dead and cheer someone's yeah, did you believe it?
Speaker 2: I thought you could have done better. I didn't feel that warm inside like, oh my god, you're so talented, you're amazing, your life changing. I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Sam produced me all last week, even Sabrina Carpenter like a you're just throwing anything at them.
Speaker 2: I thought you looked tired. You've just been producing in for a week.
Speaker 10: I'm spending a week just in't it? In enclosed space? And that's fine.
Speaker 1: I interviewed a football player that I knew nothing about, remember, Sam, and I.
Speaker 10: Was shocked at how well you did that.
Speaker 4: Because I also want to point out you did a football chat at the beginning of the week where you got literally every single possible thing wrong everything.
Speaker 2: Oh that doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 1: You about playing in the pool this time around, how do you feel is your racket oiled or does a get oiled for you?
Speaker 2: All right, man, must be nice to get back out on the pitch.
Speaker 1: Now. Do you bring your own bat or do they provide for But yeah, look that's my one and only job really to just fluff people up. Professional flufferraffa and music talker. That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, I hope you enjoyed it, that'll be honest.
Speaker 2: Which is why Thai verds and friends of you were not me.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Now, now listen.
Speaker 9: We've had a few messages asking why we've stopped playing a okay at our closing music and oh there's a bit of a story there.
Speaker 2: Okay, basically in a nutshell, I'll do some trained dolls. Shit, it won't be long. Sorry.
Speaker 9: We we shook on it in essence, and we agreed to a certain price, and we were like, yep, we're good.
Speaker 2: To start using it and then we'll deal with the the paperwork later.
Speaker 9: We got the go ahead yes, yes, from someone in this team, and then more and more people started getting looped into this email chain, and then they started saying.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that price point is far too low. This was actually quite a compliment, especially for a podcast that gets as many listeners as theirs. They should be paying way more.
Speaker 9: I was like, hey, bitch, you don't get rich by spending Milly Nelly and anyway. It just started to escalate a bit and I was like, okay, let's just kill it, and so we stopped using it, and I'm like, right, what do we do what's the plan buse. You know, there are some ways to get around paying for copyright. You know, either we review the song every week, which we can't do, like we have to give an opinion about the song every single week, which they'd probably see right through. Or we are allowed to use songs if you're repurposing them, putting your own creative flare on them, for like a parody for example.
Speaker 2: And so I've taken one for the team. Guys, Yes, I am going to prison, are you okay?
Speaker 1: She's just revealing that she's going to take it for us. That's very nice.
Speaker 2: You really ruined my build up here.
Speaker 9: I've taken one for the team, and I've done a parody version of aokay yes, because if we can't use the main song as our outro music, then we might just have to use my version, which is very similar. It's basically the gronky version. So instead of aokay, it's I'll be right yep. You guys haven't heard this yet.
Speaker 2: No, it's amazing. I think it's far better than tye original song. My gronky version to hit. Yes it is, but mine will be too. When I was like rephrasing it because you can't use the exact lyrics copyrighted. I just like rephrase a couple of things, but it's basically the same song. Like instead of saying, you know what does he say my head, I've been out of space? I changed that. And you know how he mentioned lemonade? Yeah, I put my own spin on it. Anyway, I have it here. This is the Yeah, I put it over there on your desk.
Speaker 9: And Sam, if you'd like to come in and be a judge as well so you can review the song, I feel free to say, no, we're not using this as closing music.
Speaker 1: Think I have my answer, but can I have the top?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: To celebrate your new.
Speaker 2: Single, my new single, I'll be right, drag queen.
Speaker 7: Drag queens love to release a single, at.
Speaker 2: Least they talk on Mike.
Speaker 1: I'm shall we play the world premiere? Yeah, Prepared to be blown Away World premiere of new music by Mitchell Kombs. Yeah, this is what's the title.
Speaker 2: I'll be right And once you've figured out the lyrics, feel free to sing along please.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we self expientary, SAMU there I have by three like three sorry smylie, Oh no, that's fun like three, Samason.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's says Mike three.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not here, Mike three.
Speaker 2: Mercury retrograde, the tech fart.
Speaker 1: Of course, let's over what number.
Speaker 3: Let's do like five.
Speaker 1: Great radio guys, brand new music out of Mitchell Coombs, Internet sensation and pop star. This is I'll be right ready to play. Yeah, hit it well, premiere, shut up theorym singing.
Speaker 7: Oh, I love it already, living.
Speaker 9: On this big glasses with my head in the galaxy.
Speaker 2: Get it. We'll be fucking fucking right. I reckon, I'll be fucking.
Speaker 1: Fucking and right better so far love falling up.
Speaker 7: Make a lemoner rank.
Speaker 2: Tart you get it well, lemon fucking right, I reckon. They'll be fucking fucking right, franking up dog lin on this big answer better or worse.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's already better, love it. Everyone's singing, well, be fucking fucking right. I reckon, I'll be.
Speaker 8: Fucking fucking right after life all the time.
Speaker 1: The make a lemon beat your heart out.
Speaker 7: Well, be fucking fucking right.
Speaker 14: But the fucking right, oh ba, the fucking right, the fucking right, the fucking right.
Speaker 1: The fuck.
Speaker 9: Now, I think that you'll get a much better Pep in your step after listening to this every podcast than thy Verds's ship.
Speaker 1: How much will you charge just for royalties?
Speaker 2: Nothing? I've got enough?
Speaker 1: Wow, love falling out?
Speaker 7: I'm best.
Speaker 1: Would only bear with the lemon thing? Yeah, very smart, fucking right, I reckon Now he's fucking fucking right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's where it fades out.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, I know, I know right, all right, there's only one person that can decide whether or not this gets usage in our show. The one person, and one person only is Diverts. What's your verdict?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Sam could be fully in charge.
Speaker 2: You can all have to say, well then what.
Speaker 1: Don't I start? Sam can be the final deciding beautiful and although I think it is better than the original.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's.
Speaker 1: Now you know what? Yes from me, it's a yes vote. I vote yes, yeah, I I'd like it to end the show every week. One yes, Jenna.
Speaker 2: I liked it, but but it's not as good as the.
Speaker 11: Oh no, he looks angry.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see you do a better job. Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Fifty to fifty. That's how the world works. Of course, you're skipped because you are the artist.
Speaker 9: Yes, I am no imagine on Australian idol Jeffs Mailboy being like, Hi, I'm at my audition.
Speaker 2: I say, yes, what are you guys through? I'm gonna let myself.
Speaker 1: Through, Colton. It's a yes from me, Dicko, It's a yes from me. Jessica. Yeah, it's yes from me.
Speaker 2: Sam on the voice like, I know not a you clowns, Sam, but I'm going through anyway, deal with it.
Speaker 1: Go Sam, you have the deciding vibe. Will we use Mitch's She'll be right, I'll be right, I'll be right. Sorry. The branding needs to be strengthened as our closing music for the rest of eternity.
Speaker 4: The one problem that I have because despite the glorious harmonies.
Speaker 2: Are you noticed?
Speaker 9: I Sam, You'll know exactly what I'm talking about. I was just going to do a shitty parody like I do on my Instagram all the time. But you know, when you just kind of get sucked into this project, you set yourself and you just pay way more attention than it deserves.
Speaker 2: I was like, it needs harmonies, it needs echoes. I spent way too much time on a.
Speaker 4: Look at you living your best lockdown life? Clearly, Yeah, and despite the creativity. I'm so sorry because it's down to Ti vert As, and I think the answer would be no.
Speaker 1: From you. You're out, Mitch.
Speaker 4: What was the reason he doesn't deserve He doesn't deserve his song, even in a parody space, to be played.
Speaker 10: On this podcast.
Speaker 1: I agree it was a dick.
Speaker 2: I like that angle you well said.
Speaker 1: I don't even like a parody of his song playing. It's my point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's dead to us.
Speaker 10: He doesn't need it.
Speaker 1: No tivert As, no Mitchell Koon's hit song.
Speaker 2: Ah, well, what can you do?
Speaker 1: We don't need a fucking closer. We're not a musical podcast.
Speaker 2: I know it was good while it lasted, the a okay thing, but you know, didn't fancy going to court.
Speaker 1: Oh imagine us.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: The weird thing is was when we originally pitched, he was a nobody, and then the email thread started to build, the bigger his profile got.
Speaker 9: Yeah, more and more people were like, hey, this song's growing, you should pay more, and I was like, shove it in your arts.
Speaker 2: I'll make me own.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: You know, they were very powerful people. They made mistakes. Every time that song comes on air, I just forget to back announce it.
Speaker 2: That's the only time you do dead air and kiss.
Speaker 1: You're just like, yeah, no, I just give the station brand and they pay me my bills.
Speaker 2: I go, this is kiss.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's the quiz.
Speaker 2: Don't give them any credit.
Speaker 9: We're joking or not if we're actually hating him, because I was like, ah, I felt a bit off put by the fact that it wasn't agreeing with anything.
Speaker 2: But I feel like everyone's no one's reassuring me that I was wrong with I not overthinking it with that accurate. It was actually being a dog to make you don't do this one more time. It's quite tiring when you're doing a nine to five coming home and then doing what you actually want to do.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, just common thing, common day opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, it's not.
Speaker 1: Every one in the world hates to work, so why would I.
Speaker 7: Because it's not as like, oh, it's different than that.
Speaker 2: It's just not no, no, yeah, yeah. There was no gentle letdown, was there? What was that last one?
Speaker 1: The last one was the best one.
Speaker 2: So I feel like a lot of your old hits would be getting a bit of traction now right, People are just finding out about you. No oh, because that is just a fact.
Speaker 1: People go back and listen to our first episodes if they discover our show now. It is a fact of life.
Speaker 2: I also used an example.
Speaker 9: I said, Lizzo's song good as Hell came out twenty sixteen, wasn't a hit till twenty nineteen. So sometimes when a big song happens, they go back and find old shit that is also good that didn't get the recognition it should have at the time.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 2: No, So what he's saying is that, no, none of the success is bleeding over.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's a self burn.
Speaker 10: Those are rare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a self burn. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, time, You're always welcome, buddy, We love your work. Always welcome anytime, big fan chat to you. Thun Man a catty sum buddy, Okay, truly shocking. Anyway, I thought that your song, your song was very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. You had my back down me of course, got mine turn coat.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Jenna failed the quiz, so she's in the mood.
Speaker 11: I tried my hardest. I got one right.
Speaker 2: Let's move on.
Speaker 1: Can you spell assassin? That was my first word in the spell.
Speaker 11: I don't want to do this again.
Speaker 1: Try just try assassin.
Speaker 4: A s S.
Speaker 1: I S I, and you missed one S.
Speaker 11: I was wondering whether it was another because.
Speaker 2: You weren't wondering. You don't have enough in your brain to condom you're the dummy. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just caught I have my gift again. That is wonderful, the dot Wigan.
Speaker 2: I'll pop it on the Instagram. Make sure you check it out.
Speaker 1: Trolley two. Yeah, where am I going to put her in the house?
Speaker 9: I know a picture of your felother an old woman. I'm not really sure if that would fly in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: Do you think the first time I do drag, I dot is my drag?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and it's just old woman.
Speaker 2: Oh but you'd make a fabulous young woman as well? Do you think I make a fabulous if you're in drag? It's a bit of fun.
Speaker 1: What kind of woman would I? What kind of young woman would I be?
Speaker 2: Whoever? You want to beat Allan?
Speaker 4: Yes, I feel like we're getting an Ursula Carson vibe, But.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, could be Magda funny people.
Speaker 9: I don't think I've ever seen her with long hair looking like overtly drag queenie though, so.
Speaker 2: Don't person to aim No Ursula is good.
Speaker 1: That's a good pic.
Speaker 2: She gets all dulled up in the mast thing. You could be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could get the lot. Thank you for a great birthday episode, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 9: Don't Oh I forgot actually I am. You know how I always say that it's not a birthday without cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I decided to leave it to the end so you didn't fucking eat the whole podcast. You get so many complaints, you go fetch.
Speaker 1: And I still manage to have half a bock of chocolate throughout recording.
Speaker 2: Wow, yep, so she'll run and get the cake.
Speaker 1: Thanks Jenna. She could have said, no worries, we're across it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: She's off.
Speaker 2: I can't believe she's my two ic. What a dim win.
Speaker 1: Oh bless her. Yeah, that was a good show, guys, appreciate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I got you in iou with John Lawd's That's something.
Speaker 1: I'm happy with that man. And remember we said no more guests on the birthday episodes.
Speaker 9: Well, there's also no one I can think of to get because you've probably you've spoken to most thingers you like, and I don't know what shows you're watching.
Speaker 2: I can't think of any actors to try and get. So I wasn't going to do what you did for me and get all these surprise guests. But I'm like John Law's if somebod who definitely wouldn't have spoken to it'll happen.
Speaker 1: It'll happen.
Speaker 2: We have to go into the fortress of Irreverend logic, that's what he calls his studio, really very funny.
Speaker 1: Well, Jenna's got the cake. What's hidden in the bag?
Speaker 2: I guess you could have just given it to him? But sure, all right, Eger's in a tote bag.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if it's a little one, you know, have to cart at home, you know how?
Speaker 2: Knowing that is here we go.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's gorgeous velvet. It's a little red velvey.
Speaker 2: Jenna, I don't suppose you had the common sense to bring a knife.
Speaker 8: It's cute.
Speaker 1: No, no, that so we can we can finger it if you like, Jen.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to go get a knife.
Speaker 11: I'm getting a knife.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get Jenna's going to get a knife. Do we all want to slice now?
Speaker 2: Why not? Maybe on the podcast?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, well we can wrap up. What a pleasure.
Speaker 7: Thank you everyone getting a knife?
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, if you find it awkward at your birthday party when people make speeches, then you have to make a speech. I shouldn't have to make one at my own party.
Speaker 9: I don't think I ever have like a thank you. Oh I can't recall if I ever have done that most of my parties. If it's kind of like, hey, everyone come hang out and then go when you want, there's no real formal.
Speaker 1: No, I moll mean like big milestone birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh guys, guys, it's so exciting.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's just been Mitch.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've known you for so long now, and I mean I think I think I can say for everyone that's here, that is just such an exciting time that we could all be here together for your birthday.
Speaker 2: And then I'm here thinking, just cut the coke. I want that fucking coke. And I remember this, Oh my god, I have to tell this story.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 7: I remember the time that you remember?
Speaker 4: You remember.
Speaker 1: And I'm not even paying attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember the.
Speaker 2: Time that you and Stacey are I love Stacy. Remember Stacy. Then there's a forty minute shit story.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so ship story, you go through the whole thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Sam might have been at my one of my recent birthdays when instead of doing speeches, they all decided to take turns roasting me.
Speaker 2: I was, I was there as wells you being a shade fingering the cake. Make sure that's yours life?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just roasted me, and I was like, you know what, that's kind.
Speaker 1: Of fitting here as well. That's kind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, that rat's not here. Who's present that you prefer? Quick? It's coming?
Speaker 1: Of course, it's a fucking trolley, that's is I adore.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, jacking a door issues.
Speaker 11: There are no knives in this building, so I got some.
Speaker 2: I'll find that hard to believe that you're not carrying a weapon on you. Jenna.
Speaker 11: No, that's my own personal one, which.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh yeah, you's my ship.
Speaker 7: I apologize.
Speaker 1: Listen, we don't have to eat it now. We can edit after. I want to.
Speaker 2: Actually, no, not on the podcast.
Speaker 1: You're right, people hate it. It's absolutely discussing. The only person that can decide if we'll eat the cake is tie. Shall we eat it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 1: I said yes. I would have imagine if you said type people say that you're a can't do you disagree? No, it's interesting yeah. People say your mama is a bitch and he's a lizard woman. Do you disagree? That's a revelation and you've got your second backs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yesterday.
Speaker 9: Why do I keep doing it? The day before the fucking podcast? They always feel a bit dope.
Speaker 8: You're tired?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, especially this morning. I had a fucking headache in the arms, a bit a keep it out. Yeah, I haven't packed a thing moving.
Speaker 1: By the way, Oh my god, I can't believe.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, oh, I just won't pack. I'm leaving it so late.
Speaker 1: Are you getting help from anyone?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, good, you'll be right.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't even help you, not ah, because you would have loved to.
Speaker 2: No, I could, you actually can. Isn't that one of the reasons you're allowed to leave the house for helping someone move? Yeah?
Speaker 10: You are.
Speaker 2: Oh isn't that good news? Mitch? You can come help.
Speaker 1: No, none happening. Moving is such a pain in the ass.
Speaker 7: What do you do with everythill? The delicates?
Speaker 1: You have to wrap them? Newspaper? What a waste of newspaper.
Speaker 2: I've got quite a few newspapers to try and get rid of.
Speaker 9: So yeah, remember that coerced into because the call operator kept flirting with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Sam warned me.
Speaker 9: He goes, if you ever try and cancel Daily Telegraph, they make it real hard. If you call them and try and cancel it. You can't do it online.
Speaker 2: You have to call them. They will guilt trip you out of it.
Speaker 1: And it works.
Speaker 2: He flirted with me. All these fucking news papers still in the plastic that I've never read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, because I came to your house and there was seventeen copies of my stellar interview.
Speaker 2: I thought he loves me just the one mate, I only get one cute.
Speaker 1: We have our seal and it's like getting dust on it. Hayden's like, we need to frame that. I'm like, let's hope that it's not my only interview. We don't need to frame it. Like imagine hanging that up being like my one interview.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you've got a dot Wigan's frame now, I know you know? Ye that should take center sposh.
Speaker 2: Oh, well on the ornament. Oh do you actually where you're gonna put it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I was thinking maybe you enter the house like on the left, so it's not halting, so I don't wake up in the middle of the night and see this woman hanging on the wall.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm saying, don't put that in the room, Like that'll be a major turn off. Yeah, Like if Hayden's struggling to keep it up, that'll be that'll.
Speaker 2: Bring it down for life.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Jesus Christ, solid hairline.
Speaker 4: I feel like it could be a good bathroom decrodive item.
Speaker 2: Oh above the toiler in the bathroom, she'll get off foggy now.
Speaker 1: People say that, People say you put your best start in the bathroom because everyone sees it, because all your guests go to the bathroom when they're over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you've got to stare at it.
Speaker 2: It's like there's forced slightly to the left of the television, next to the mirror.
Speaker 9: It also doesn't have one of those standard frame things where you can just like flip the little you know, the stand on the back of it with normal frames. I said, where's that and he goes, no, it's too big for that and too heavy, so you can only hang it. I was like, excellent, he has to hang it on the wall, and.
Speaker 1: Our rental lets us do that. We can put up the three M stickers.
Speaker 2: Look at that. He looks good.
Speaker 1: Looking back five years. And the air rollers. I never pictured doctor have rollers, but now I can't.
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 1: And her eyebrows flaring upwards very thinly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I adore it anyway, It's on our Instagram. This is This means nothing to no one who can't see it. Right now, we're just talking about visuals.
Speaker 7: We'll put a photo up, a talk on Mike.
Speaker 1: Please, I've got to go celebrate, so we should go get a cake to eat.
Speaker 2: To figure out how to cut the bus.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've got to shive on you her nails, just slice it with your pinky. All right, let's go. We will see you next week. Thank you for being here. No, we won't see you next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back in a couple of weeks, but you know we won't be gone even long enough for you to miss this. Guys, calm down, and there's eighty five.
Speaker 1: Other episodes for you to binge while we're gone, So have a listen and leave us a five star review because when we get back, we'll do some more mug giveaways and we'll have definitive updates on the summer merge line, which is coming.
Speaker 2: From soom can't believe, Yes, I can't believe we're wrapping. I just got back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, blink of an eye, it's over.
Speaker 2: By the time we come back, we may be out of lockdown. Depends how many weeks we take.
Speaker 5: Yeah, potentially.
Speaker 2: What's the first thing you want to do after lockdown starts? To eat?
Speaker 1: Go to a restaurant.
Speaker 2: Go to a restaurant.
Speaker 1: I want to go to a restaurant. I want to order food, get some drinks, and just love getting the food brought to you. I don't want to to eat out of plastic containers on my couch.
Speaker 2: Over it, over it, I wouldn't mind a fuck. Yeah, yeah, I can donate blood now it's been that long. No, it is related because if you've had gay gay sex you can't donate blood. But because it's been more than three months, which now can.
Speaker 1: Such a ridiculous homophobic law, as if we were all be carrying around aids in our blood. Yeah, that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: I thought that joke would be funny. You took it down a dark trout. You've gone all bloody. Talk back on me, as if in our blood we might we should do a test. Yes, where do you see that segment going? If it's yes, you've got apes. If it's no, the biggest anti climax segment ever.
Speaker 1: But if it's no, we can. We can reveal it, as in that's how I find out.
Speaker 2: Last time I had a test, I was all clear and I have not rooted since I'm good.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you actually could. I didn't realize they lifted that. So if you haven't had sexies at three.
Speaker 2: Months, yeah you can do I don't think that was like they lifted it. It's always been that way.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, got it, got it.
Speaker 2: But most people are very sexually active, so they just say gays can't donate blood. Yeah, as a general rule, But I think the three month things always been there.
Speaker 1: So are you gonna do it or you just like having the option?
Speaker 2: No, that was just emphasizing my point. It's been a while since i've Yeah anyway, Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Anyone that'll do it or you're gonna hop on an app.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't have anyone like lined up.
Speaker 1: People have fucks lined up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as if.
Speaker 1: Jenneral is next door to the COVID hospital, Yeah you can get some real fun.
Speaker 2: Drick and Jenner would date someone older than her or younger than her older older Yeah, like eighty closer to my age. No, actually seventy five.
Speaker 1: I actually think you date someone bang on your age, which we don't know what that is. God, no, no, goodness, no, no, no, no, I swared a fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm not making this up. I thought she was twenty six when I met her in twenty sixteen, and then the other year when she was like, oh, I'm turning twenty six, I was like, rubbish, yeah, I remember you being that age. We don't question it.
Speaker 1: See, I've been so honest and transparent about my age because I've been, you know, doing well. I'm like, yeah, I'm fucking twenty four, yard twenty five, but now I'm twenty six.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, we should fact check her date of birth. Generwear's your license? Oh wait, don't drive?
Speaker 1: You know, wear your birth cloth doesn't never have a certificate.
Speaker 2: And it just etched on a rock somewhere.
Speaker 1: We'll find three, just three, no thousands before it just three written in the blood of your placenta oils. Wow, that's a sorry.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I had a friend who ate her placenta after she go birth.
Speaker 2: Apparently they are actually really good.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like some people get they get the placenta the after birth for those parts time, and they take it.
Speaker 2: To someone who turns them into like capsules.
Speaker 1: Yes, they dry, they not air fry it.
Speaker 7: They dehydrate it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then they turn it into little capsules. And apparently it does want to be a skin and stuf. But I can't think of anything worse.
Speaker 1: It's a nutrient rich it's all of stem cells because it's what the baby's like.
Speaker 2: The moisturizer on. You need to eat that shit.
Speaker 1: You know what's in moisturizer? Baby foreskin? Wow, because babies foreskins when they get circumcised, don't get thrown out. They get sent to FIA groups. Nidia are waiting.
Speaker 2: At the door with Nivia and Dove just both like punching each other out, be like, no, this one's mine, shoddy. It's like baby formula, but it's baby bloody fourth skin.
Speaker 1: Oh. I remember, Wow, tangents glore today, but it's my birthday. I remember when I worked at Cole's, the baby formula wars had begun. Like I worked in the glory days when no one gave a shit about baby formulae.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: I got?
Speaker 2: Why did that become a thing?
Speaker 1: In China Mainland China, there was a big, big, big thing where someone poisoned the feet of the baby food and all these babies dared and got really sick because all the baby formula was poisoned. It was horrific, So no one trusts the baby formula companies in China. Also, the quality is really low. It's basically like milk.
Speaker 2: Powder, right, So they started getting the Audi stuff fronto.
Speaker 1: Because it's so cheap for them and it's so nutrient rich. We have such strict laws in Australia that's like it must be pure, pure, pure, but in China the law's lacks and.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you're doing a gunshot sound of pure.
Speaker 1: The babies are and yeah, they love it, but they would just buy a bowl can send it back, which is genius, right, But we had to put a band in two per customer. But people would come in by to leave, come back ten minutes later and buy two and then come back ten minutes later, and we had to like identify them and go, sir, you bought four nan gold one oh one plus today you have to leave the store.
Speaker 10: And I didn't.
Speaker 9: Now that makes sense. I literally watched a scene in Wentworth yesterday where someone went to jail. They ended up in Wentworth Prison for buying eighteen cans of baby For me, I was like, what's the issue.
Speaker 2: There's a limit. I didn't know that limit was talked by laws to thought it was this cold management being like app wait your turn.
Speaker 1: You know code orange doesn't exist. That means that there's a theft going on in the self checkout and everyone needs all them.
Speaker 2: At the self checkout, like that is bashing the thing trying to get money out of it.
Speaker 1: No, there's stealing an item, stealing steaks, trying.
Speaker 2: To get probably sparked a for you code orange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a green apple. All right, let's go. Thank you for the birthday show.
Speaker 3: Everyone.
Speaker 1: Cake is here if you like it this whole time, and I've been fingering the the frosting.
Speaker 9: Surely Jackie. Oh, it's got a cutlery set over there for when she has a breakfast. Is there some knives over there?
Speaker 7: There's nothing?
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, we'll work it out off you. Thank you for listening. Guys, we'll see you in a couple of weeks. Will adore you stay safe, go get vaxed, and yeah we'll see soon.
Speaker 9: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better. Today, we're still using the catchphrase even though we've banned type of life.
Speaker 2: No, well, I don't give a fuck if you feel better or not. Yeah, deal with your own ship.
Speaker 1: Screw you on, Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Love your bay guys.
Speaker 6: It's just Me a podcast by a couple of Make sure you've hit your podcast app