Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Right now, we have to take the little winds small gratitude wherever we can. Yesterday we had a delivery and I opened it up.
Speaker 1: See what it was. Normally something for the kids.
Speaker 3: They've ordered from some clothing website and lie that I've said that they could buy it. They've got my credit card details now. And it was actually our brand new lemon squeezer, right and I think I mentioned last week that I had ordered a new one, and this is what it is right now to being locked down at day two three, two o four. I actually opened it and then went and found my wife went the new lemon squeeze, the.
Speaker 4: Other around family.
Speaker 3: Like something significant in our lives had arrived.
Speaker 1: And she didn't really react. I mean, what there are there isn't words to say to you usban who's like, yeah, look at this.
Speaker 3: It's a lemon squeezer as we ordered, you know, But I actually just walked off went yeah, sorry, this is this is what it is right now.
Speaker 1: I'm actually looking forward to using it.
Speaker 4: When you squeeze your lemons just with your hands.
Speaker 3: But tell you what, getting that lemon squeeze against every bit of juice out of it.
Speaker 1: I was using it this morning. Well, I gotta be honest.
Speaker 4: It worked like you had lemons before the show today.
Speaker 1: Water I have there. Water is very good for your alkalizes.
Speaker 3: When you're get into your forties, it's all about alkalizing your blood. I don't know what that means to me, but as long as i'm alkalis, apparently is good. Everybody in their forties needs to alkaliz with freshly squeeze the other thing I do at night time now to help alkalis during my sleep right because it's a cut down inflammation. It's a little sprinkle of baking soda, baking power.
Speaker 4: Watches on the tongue dam.
Speaker 1: Baking power.
Speaker 4: It's got alkalize.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Talking of good news, a while ago you were raving about another thing in the kitchen that was a game change. You put it on double thumbs up called I Believe scrub Daddy.
Speaker 4: Scrub Daddy. He'll change your scrubbing habits. He's so fun to use. And when I told you the info seamless. I get paid nothing for this. It was it's actually an American product that was is now the highest ever selling item to come off of shark tank. So I said that I was everyone's got one of these. He probably does. He probably invested in it. He's probably making money from the nine that I bought online and arrived.
Speaker 1: This week.
Speaker 3: It's just taken off Fords and now, scrub Daddy, I can't handle any more excitement at the moment.
Speaker 1: So you.
Speaker 4: Will be scrubbing to your heart's delight. Scrub Daddy is.
Speaker 1: Why are you yelling? Microphones? I've got headphones on. There's no other destroyed. Think we're hiding right now baking powder.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I've fallen into infomercial mode. Scrub Daddy is great because what he does is.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're miserable. Meet in the middle. Scrub Daddy is great.
Speaker 3: Listen, he is going exactly stroke in his face and fingering the holes for his eyes as well.
Speaker 1: I got to be honest. Immediate reaction is I'm underwhelmed.
Speaker 4: But what did you think it would?
Speaker 1: It just looks like some of the keys is to play with the bath when they were fine.
Speaker 4: Let me get him out of his packaging and I'll throw him over to you.
Speaker 1: You're right, Pats, he's cutting him here. It's you whoa I've just caught the scrub daddy.
Speaker 4: You feel how strong and rigid he is. He'll stay like that when he's cold, but when you warm him, um under hot water.
Speaker 1: I just thought he went on the end of a handle.
Speaker 4: No, no, he's got no handle. You have to squeeze the liquid on him.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see, I'm gonna I'm going to rate and review today.
Speaker 4: Everybody on the team has one.
Speaker 3: What it's what makes us better than the thing I've got the moment, I've got one of those ones.
Speaker 1: So you know, you top it up with your washing liquid. You put the handle back to use that.
Speaker 4: As soon as that's wet, it's going to stay wet forever. You get to get no abrasive edges.
Speaker 3: I want it wet because then it meets sort of stuff that's dried and stuff that guides it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looms it off.
Speaker 4: If you'l scrub Daddy's pointy hair almost got like Bart Simpson hair. If you keep that cold, it stays hard. So you scratch off any food scraps that are really stuck to the plate.
Speaker 1: And you see, if I'm doing that now, my hairs is nice. It's like getting some of that dry skin of one.
Speaker 4: And then you put him under warm water, he'll go all squishy like the sponge you used to and he'll get everything off nice.
Speaker 1: And so you're saying, really his big benefits he dries out quicker.
Speaker 4: He does know as soon as it's cold. So if even if he's wet, if you put him under cold water, he'll go Richard again magic.
Speaker 1: Hang on though, you said you've got nine.
Speaker 4: That's right, I've got one for each member of the team, and then there's one or two left over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you're excited. On a Monday Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Right now, an entire breakfast show radio team, we're all staring at this.
Speaker 1: Hats you got yours I have?
Speaker 2: I'm very impressed.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking about a thing called a scrub Daddy right that Jack was raving about a couple of weeks ago, saying it's a revolutionized home washing, cleaning your plates, cutlery.
Speaker 4: That's it. All he is is a yellow sponge with a nice, big smiley face. And he's better than a normal sponge because he's actually rigid when he's cold, and then if you put him under hot water, he'll go all spongey like a normal sponge. So you can really scrape and sponge from all in the one device.
Speaker 3: What's your on the spot reaction to it? It does look something like a kid's body scrub.
Speaker 2: It really does in the packaging fluorescent orange and yellow. But I'm really keen to give this a birl. I love his mouth that you can shove your forks and stuff when you've got like dried lasagna on the foe.
Speaker 4: That's right, because his mouth is curved. You put the spoon on the fork in there, and this.
Speaker 3: Is what you say to a child, and you can put your fork in there to get them to like do the washing up.
Speaker 1: I'm an annul.
Speaker 4: Well it works for me because I get started to do the washing.
Speaker 1: Liebro day three year old jack Post, I can get it now. Why Actually, I'm just you earlier right, just staring at it and stroking it. Perhaps he even had at me early goes.
Speaker 3: I saw you give it a funny look to one of the producers, scrub.
Speaker 1: I love you like Jackie. What is it? What's the difference between scrub Daddy and scrub Mummy.
Speaker 4: I can't really I don't have scrub mummy. I'm just looking at her online. There is a scrub mommy there is a scrub mummy. She's two sided, so I guess.
Speaker 1: She Yeah, she's tell me about it.
Speaker 4: Guys, I think she's half and half sponge on one side and an a braveive, abrasive scrubber on the other side. So I like my lady.
Speaker 3: I'm married twenty three years. Wait hang a minute, you putting callers through?
Speaker 4: Well do they want to talk about that scrub?
Speaker 1: Why if you don't some sort of Google meter for scrub vans? Oh got of course here? How we got here? Uh? Briany, come onning, Good morning, Good morning Jack.
Speaker 5: Over the weekend, I was at cold they have the scrub Daddy on sale, thought of you and bought a couple. However, I haven't used.
Speaker 1: It yet to scrub Daddy Monday. On this show.
Speaker 4: The team is all using there today, So if you use yours today as well and then report back, we'll all have a big findings and research analysis tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Right that tu that up, guys called it.
Speaker 3: Make sure the presenters are showcasing that show tomorrow. Findings and reportings today make it bigger than who's calling Christian?
Speaker 5: Do you have any Jack? Do you have any tips of what I should use it on?
Speaker 4: First try and get your most dirty bit of plate and and then go for it with scrub Daddy. So have some lasagnea or something real messy, spaghetti bolonnaise. Really go for it. Really, just leave it caked on. Even leave the dishes for an hour so it gets really caked on.
Speaker 1: Test what you're saying, Really challenge it.
Speaker 4: Watch scrub Daddy take care of that.
Speaker 1: Well do sounds good? Thanks guys, thank.
Speaker 4: You if you keep making fun of you?
Speaker 1: No, I who what's going on the phone?
Speaker 3: This is is Steph, Steph Steph, Hello Steph.
Speaker 1: You've got a scrub Daddy Jack.
Speaker 5: I just want to say that is the best recommendation. I went online and bought four, four different colors, and I used one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, one to clean my oven, and I have a spare one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I never thought about scrub Daddy in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: It's like a loop for us, a body scrub use him on the body, I know.
Speaker 5: I use it on the on the actual bathroom.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, on the tiles and stuff.
Speaker 1: A bit personal. Let's move on. He's taking it somewhere. What's up? As good as it, we can't wait to use it step the best, the best, Steph. Thank you very much, she ca.
Speaker 4: Thank you, it's very much and you glad we went to call us.
Speaker 1: Already have yeah when he added to that whole scrub dott there well Christian know Connell's show podcast