Speaker 1: We're talking about the big stuff today. Did someone ruin your wedding photos? Now I'm not proud of it, but I may have done just that. On the weekend, so my pardon, Ben and I went to Hamilton Island on a very beautiful, like romantic trip.
Speaker 2: It looks gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Okay, not an ambassador Hamilton Island, but side note, go to Hamilton, I will be Yeah, it's Incredible's our second time then. Anyway, there's this one part of Hamilton Island that it's like the top. There's this part called One Tree Hill, which is a lookout.
Speaker 2: I've been there. It's beautiful.
Speaker 1: One Tree Hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you been there?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: So you go up to the top and the sunsets and it's like one hundred and eighty degree view of the ocean and everyone goes up there. There's proposals there, there's weddings there, like there's music in the background. It's incredible. It's a beautiful place. And as we were cruising up we saw like this kangaroo, and Ben, being from Switzerland, still is like so excited by our wal But to be fair, I don't want to complete them under the bus. I am still too excited about our wildlife, like I see kangaroos and always want to stop and take photos. Now Hamilton Island, your only crewis around on a golf buggy, like there's no cars, which golf buggies go about twenty kongs the now. So we're coming up for this hill to the lookout and we see this kangaroo on the side, so we're like, oh my god, like, let's stop and do a photo shoot, an impromptu photo shoots.
Speaker 2: He's excited about it. He's excited.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. So it's it's sort of going around a bend on the lookout. There's all these beautiful, big, thick palm trees. So I fang the golf buggy off road onto the dirt hill and the little kangaroo's having like the time of his life. So we get out and we start doing like this whole photo shoot with kangaroo proper, getting the angles, getting down like lay on the ground like, you know, just being as cruise as could possibly be. And then I hear this, are you quite done? And I was like in my head, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, ex excuse me, like a person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I turn around and to my horror, there is an entire bridal party, four bridesmaids, four groomsmen, bride and groom, and they're foundly doing a wedding shoot on the headland, just on the bend. I didn't see them when I thanked in My kangaroo photo shoot.
Speaker 2: Was in the background.
Speaker 1: They've got this whole bridal party, so they've obviously stopped been like, okay, we'll let these people just take one photo of their head. No one would have expected us to sit there and do like this whole shoot.
Speaker 2: But no one's been with Brittany when she's doing a photo shoot. This isn't it. This isn't what your standard mom does on a trip, you know, with a Maui camper van pulled to the sign king, let's send it to Grandma. Gets the ring light she carries around a ring light trip. She screws it into the ground. Ben get the angles, bend horizontal and vertical for reels. You're sotube. I've gone on twitch now.
Speaker 1: You're so full of it. What I will say in my defense is I was working with animals, so it does take longer to get don't get the animal to look anyway to make her funnier. I looked up and I saw that they were waiting and they were all in the line with it like they were ready, and I was like, how did I not see you? I was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. Please let me move really quickly. But you can't move quickly in a golf buggy. So I jumped in the golf buggy. Everyone's everything's quiet because it's not romantic.
Speaker 2: Spot and you have to put it in reverse. Silence me ship.
Speaker 1: So I reverse out the whole thing. Tried to get out really quickly, but I had to scoop past them at twenty kmters an hour.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, wait, like skewed it off. Didn't even let Ben get in the golf buggy. I was like, see, you'll be quicker on your feet, mate, just walk. Oh that's so funny. Called Tasman, Do you share this experience if you ruined someone's.
Speaker 3: Wedding, Someone ruined my wedding for it is It was only a couple of minutes after my ceremony and someone one of my guests spilled red wine down the back of my husband's suit jacket and a light covered suit jacket.
Speaker 1: Do you know I don't want to up your story?
Speaker 2: I've actually told this before, but.
Speaker 1: I spilled red wine on the bride's dress after the wedding. Yeah, I'm just trying to make it feel better that it was, but like this was the bride's dress.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what happen at producer Grace's wedding. Grace goes met Joe got all the photos from your from their wedding, and this was like two months ago, and then she's like, oh, like, here's the link. If you want to look at it, you don't have to, Like, didn't really want me to look at it. That's weird, Like why wouldn't you want to look at it. She's like, there's not really any cute ones of you. It's like kind of all us. So I'm like, oh, that's fair enough, But I'm like I want to look anyway, in case in the background I can crop her out and make it about me on Instagram. Yeah, so I look at these photos. I understood why she didn't want me to look because it was sweltering heat in the middle of the botanical gardens. There's a photo of me watching the ceremony. I look gorgeous, but I'm wearing a white linen shirt and I have been sweating heavily through it. I've got this back patch of sweat. It looks like I've been lying in a puddle of ocean water. It's awful.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is so funny. So half the bottom half of your shirt is dry and then it is soaking wet sweat. But to be fair, you could photoshop.
Speaker 2: That out totally. Yeah, you they are. It'd be Could you.
Speaker 1: See the red wine on your grooms on your husband's suit.
Speaker 3: Yeah we could. The photographer tried to edit it out, but it was quite difficult with the lighting.
Speaker 1: Did they feel bad?
Speaker 3: But we sent a few photos back and said can you please, like really try with these ones? And they've picked those.
Speaker 1: Ones up, so hey, look, it could always be worse.
Speaker 2: You could have Brittany and kangaroo in the back. I was going to say, if you're a couple out there and you celebrated your wedding with Britain and the kangaroo, let us know we'd love to hear from you. Hey, next, I also had a horrific experience. I think I have cost an Australian trade out there. I'd say at least forty grand I made him. Yeah, I made a mistake on a job site. Why were you on a job so I wasn't supposed to be. That's the problem. I know, I know, I know Mitch cheery in a work site and hard hat doesn't. Yeah, but you're gonna hear that next on the pickup