Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcasts.
Speaker 2: Flexing froomes on Cada. Look, life is a lot, and I feel like, what's that quote? Suffering is inevitable? Larva say lar v babe. We just got to chase the high, non drug related of just life and living. If we were committed to enjoying as much as we are committed to like not enjoying life would be the best. Imagine if you walked to every room and you were like, how do I make this room funner? That's me nicer, just.
Speaker 3: Kidding, just kidding, but big enjoyment on what's the thing you staying with me for a few years? You coined that I did not, But thank you you brought it to my attention. I did your flexing firmes.
Speaker 1: Let's cool you're listening to Flex and Frooms on CADA.
Speaker 2: If you've ever found yourself in an unrequited love situation, how to crush that it's a friend that doesn't want you in the way that you want them, or you can sue them for a hefty sum. I'm talking three point two four million dollars. Baby, this is a real story. A Singaporean man had this situation. He was friends with a girl for a give or take about four years. Around the four year mark, he revealed to her like, hey, I'm really keen on you. We have a great connection. She was like, oh babe, and shut him down gently. He was not happy about that. He said, this is not gonna work for me. I'm distressed. This is causing me trauma I will not recover, to which she said, I understand what you're saying. As a friend. I really care for you. We could never date. He says, well, then, what are you gonna do for me? She says, couple's therapy. They go for eighteen months. He's like, not good enough. She's soft coast sim as I do recommend a subtle wean is always really nice to get people off your trail. And then she gets a letter in the mail, a court summons saying that she's been sued a lawsuit three point two four million dollars. She says, what why? What are you suing me for? He says, and I quote indefinite loss of potential investment, rehabilitation and therapy programs to overcome the sustained trauma of this situation as well as reductions in his earning capacity. Can I get a hurrah?
Speaker 1: He really said, I've had won too many mental health four years.
Speaker 2: He said, I've been doing the long con, the long game, and it didn't work out, to which she said or in response, she got a protection order as one does. Who rah. She also lodged the harassment suit necessary necessary and it's gotten house security additionally necessary. And then so people have been coming to how that's an alarming picture of male entitlement and harassment. I will say a couple of weeks ago we did talk about this phenomenon in China, where amongst the quote unquote elite women who feel as though they've had their time wasted by men who have strung them along and then not married them can too or can request a breakup gift, usually in the form of cash equivalent to what they would be o for that wasted time.
Speaker 1: And for that, I say, go all the way off, go queen. That's its keita flex and frooms flex and frooms FLEXI.
Speaker 3: It was recently my birthday. I am twenty five years old aka twenty eight minus COVID.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which we're going by those simple masks.
Speaker 2: Anybody who gets to geest.
Speaker 1: It Kobedian calendar. Yeah is what we call it.
Speaker 2: That's good Bom.
Speaker 3: And back on my birthday in the third of March, we were talking about perfection. So I've heard about astrology. I don't really dabble in the dark arts of astrology or the light.
Speaker 2: Art, despite coming from a very spooky family that does say answers.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we deal just with death, not life.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: It is that kind of vibe.
Speaker 3: It's like a I think I like the feeling of a strong emotion of scaredness. Wow, I said this sort of say I did my perfections? Explain to me what a perfection is place.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So initially you were talking about your satin return, which happens generally between twenty eight and thirty. It's where like stuff happens. We won't get into it, to which I responded, you're not your sat in return yet, but have you looked at what your perfection is for this year? And you had said no, and it said what is it? Perfection basically means what is the theme of your year based on how old you're turning and the planets and stuff. We don't need the details really, but you turned twenty eight this year. So according to this very helpful wheel, you're in your fifth house perfection year. That fifth house is ruled by Taurus. So what that means for you is that this year the theme that's going to naturally be coming up perhaps of importance to you, or it's gonna be like permeating through your priorities. It's creativity, recreation, procreation, entertainment, pleasures, romance, children and play. I see this for myself very exciting. Last year was my fifth house perfection year, and that's when I was like, I want to do socialite era. I want to do La la la, because I'm a tourist Venus it's a Taurust house. I was like it was aligning for me, and like, I'm gonna go to Ghana for one month. I'm gonna enj I'm gonna be created worked doubt. That was a natural vibe. I didn't even know. I did some more research for you. Usually I like to research things about myself just so I can apply it more. But I thought it's good to know. I'm very interested in what this year will hold for you because last year, off the record, we had some discussions about you just experiencing life in a different way. But is this off the record or on the record, And we had off the record discussions. Oh, yes, we're on We've questioned, so you know about how you're doing life differently. You're taking conscious steps to build and curate a life that suits current you, which is so sick and it's nice to see you in action. Because I've said this before, but a lot of the qualities I like about you or that I admire is that you carry this sense of like this energetic It's not even like it's not just being energetic, but you are really radiant and social and excitable, and you don't have a really dampened spirit, which I think is really awesome because they interact with people. I'm like, gosh, life is on a number on you, and you're ruining my vibe. I must say, I'm blessed, truly. It's really nice to have that perspective and that outlooking to be really present. I mean not in like an attention way, but just in like a living life way. So for you to be having a fifth House Perfection year is just allowing you to like to go hard to maintain that energy that you've co created so beautifully with you and your higher self.
Speaker 3: Cool, honey, So tell me, can I go back through all the other years of my life and look at the perfection ye here, okay.
Speaker 2: The last time. So my last fifth House perfection year before this one. Let me get my sabler and me get my sable. This is the table.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got one for me as well. It's like it's like a spider web. It's yeah, a spider web. And so you're able to go back. So you can do a perfection based on your age, the age you're going to be turning, and that's like a yearly theme, or you can do one based on your birthday. I just do the age and call it a day.
Speaker 2: Okay. So if for me is twenty eight now and she's no fifth House perfection year, you're also in your fifth house when you are sixteen, and you'll be in your fifth house again when you're forty.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So for example, this year, for me, I'm in my sixth House perfection year because I'm twenty nine? Am I twenty No, I'm twenty eight, but I'm turning twenty nine? Yeah, God, that's confused. So sixth house a steleja.
Speaker 1: Let's have a look. What does your year hold.
Speaker 2: On, ready for this. Everyone of the sixth house corresponds with health, wellness, fitness, daily routines. This is what you want, it's happening. Hold on, let me read out some more. If you let me read us some more. Where the body you're born with exists in the first house, the choice is made of a lifetime created the body found in your six house. Naturally, our environment and life choices affect our health, such as self care, having good work life balance, whether you spend energy, whether you spend enough or too much time in the sun or outside, just paying more attention to your physical and mental well being. That is the vibe. And that's what I've been doing.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, unbeknownst to me. So the perfection.
Speaker 3: So if you're listening to this, then you want to do your perfections. Google Perfections Calendar. Now it looks like a whole bunch of symbols, so I might need something to explain.
Speaker 2: Next, let's find a website. Okay, what you want to do? Go to Google, type in in style yep, and the article is called how to use an annual perfections wheel to figure out what twenty twenty three will look like for you. You're going to scroll down. It's going to show you a wheel, and in that wheel there are some ages. You're going to pick the age you're turning this year. Check if it's in the fourth, the first, second, third, fourth, whatever house, and then that is going to show you what the theme is for this year. Let's do Brookie, Brookie, what age you're turning this year? Brookie's turning twenty six. This is her third house Perfection year. The third house is about communication in all forms. Becomes key when you're in your third House Perfection year. During this time, the way you express yourself to others becomes highlighted. You're encouraged to tap into your own thoughts and feelings with greater depth, and to explore communication, conversations, and even the written word more deeply. Third years are often a time for publishing, creating a greater social media presence through writing. They said, get a job, short distance travel, familiar relationships. Let me also finish off with this because I think this might be more helpful. Wait, what's the asc house rising?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? What ceeds?
Speaker 2: Is your rising?
Speaker 1: Ac is one house?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're a sender? Is your first house?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Okay okay, So.
Speaker 2: The third house rules your mind and your intellect. It reveals how you approach and analyze problems and how you perceive information. It drives your overall learning and communicate your communicative process. For example, this house administer skills and writing, editing, speaking, thinking, reading, conductive research. Babes, you're in your time. Oh wow, bad, you're in your time? So what often happens?
Speaker 1: Does?
Speaker 2: People often will want to use astrology to figure out questions like when am I going to be in a relationship? When am I going to move overseas? And so looking at your perfection you can see what themes are naturally going to come up. So a lot of the times, generally generalizing, you might fall in love in your Venus perfection year in your fifth house.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go boys.
Speaker 2: All right boys, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I'm ready for that.
Speaker 2: Let me know how you go. I real baby flex and I'm bringing back Instagram quotes not quotes that originated on Instagram but are seen frequently on Instagram Explore generally, which I do recommend you jump into that. The hierarchy is Instagram stories Instagram Explore than Instagram.
Speaker 3: Feed as in what's most interesting? Absolutely Yeah, the exploor page. Literally, I just get dual leap of dancing. That's weird, and I have the last six months.
Speaker 2: That's why you got stop hate watching ruined your algorithm? It really does now. The quote it's from powlo Quello and it goes the fear of suffering is often worse than suffering itself. How do you feel about that? Yeah, isn't it?
Speaker 1: It's making sense.
Speaker 2: It's made too much sense. And I've been thinking a lot about it because I've been trying to I told you that part of my twenty twenty three ins and outs was not taking the bait. I'm someone who gets really riled up very quickly, Like I let things get to me very quickly. I take things personally all the time. I can't just let things go really Yeah, in my heart, Like on the surface, I'm like it's whatever, just clocking. In my heart, I'm like holding a grudge. Right, I'll still be people black to your face, but definitely know you're dead to me, not you, but you could be no.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: And I was thinking about how now that I've overcorrected in that way, I'm not as confrontational as I would like to be. Like sometimes I'm just like, I don't want to have this conversation. It's gonna make me upset, and therefore, if I get upset, I'm gonna be down and have the blues. I want to do that, And then I get into this like spiral of worry of being like but if I did, but if I didn't, but if I did, but if I didn't, I just go back to og brute flex and just have the confrontation. At least i'd know how I felt, rather than like getting really comfortable with the possibility of things going poorly, because what if things go well?
Speaker 3: Exactly, Well, that's just anxiety, is it, not worrying about what's actually gonna happen. Then often this is like exposure therapy. If youved on exposure therapy, I told you about exposure therapy. Plenty of podcasts. Every second episode. I'm going to exposure therapy. And that's why I'm eating coriander.
Speaker 1: Wait, you're doing it? Is the food thing exposure therapy? Absolutely? Oh my god. Okay, then we're doing nintended.
Speaker 2: The food thing that for me is referencing is I'm a reforming, picky eater. But I made a decision overnight to just start eating foods that I once said I vehemently hated and it actually quite works. Is now my palate is more developed and I enjoy eating more foods. Who would have thought so.
Speaker 1: Strawberries are not to be scared of.
Speaker 3: Actually have a friend who's never eaten a strawberry.
Speaker 1: This one's for her. Suffering is not as bad as the fear of suffering.
Speaker 2: Great. A nice little edit from Frooms.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 2: For more, tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.