Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning to Danny Barrett fingers crossed that I'm calling him in two hours time. Today is the big day. It is in two hours time, eight o'clock this morning. Somebody's life gets changed in one phone call. They win the Raw Melbourne Hospital Home Lottery Grand Prize draw. It's a five million dollar fully furnished four bedroom Matt's a home in Hampton. Danny's actually want his message here that after listening to yesterday's show, the only person who's gonna be getting a call will be Rio, the king of the twelve Double Yokers. If we hear the phone go in the studio.
Speaker 3: Uh it.
Speaker 4: You guys got to explain to me whatever happened yesterday.
Speaker 1: First of all, welcome back to the show. Good yeah, because when we saw you Monday, you were not very well and rapidly going downhill.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the days off. I've well and truly bounced back. But all I'm hearing about eggs yesterday.
Speaker 1: You missed history.
Speaker 3: My uncle has never.
Speaker 4: Messaged me about the show, and he said, I got this message last night, Hey Jack, was that Double Yolke stuff true? This morning or was that just show business?
Speaker 1: I get an email, right because in the evening there's like a best of that day show that goes around Australia. Right, so it's all the cities and I think about nineteen other little stations around the place. And I just got an angry email from someone I think it actually might be Bundesberg, who just said to me, liars, liars, liars, you shouldn't be on the radio with this kind of trackery. Well, he just like refusing to believe. It wasn't like weed walked on water. It was like a man on the radio had a carton of eggs that were all double yocres. It is incredible. I think it's like one one in quantillion.
Speaker 4: I believe whatever happened, you say is amazing, but dear trillion to one event happened.
Speaker 1: Rio said, yes, I'm glad Jack was off otherwise be too.
Speaker 5: Much doubty ruining. And he come back in first We're.
Speaker 1: Like, it's a one in a trillion. But while you're that guy in Bundsburg, you're using a VPN.
Speaker 6: Why don't a trillion things have to happen at some point? Because the trillion things happen every day.
Speaker 1: Jack skeyptical person is sick exactly on the even what are the odds that morning? So if you wonder what we're talking about, a lot of emotion store after what happened yesterday. So but you, Siria, when Sunday is cracking his eggs, a normal twelve box of normal eggs, not double yokas. I've seen the boxes still in the studio and he got to five on the bounce double yokas. Stop there. This this is a bit I find incredible that you actually rang your dad.
Speaker 3: Rang dad, who is.
Speaker 1: A doctor, a man of science and medicine, a learned man, to say, wow, your son's come.
Speaker 6: Good Dad, He might faint out of excitement. I've never heard him so excited. Got dad five double yok in no way nowhere. And then he said in Chinese culture that means a baby's on the way, which obviously five double yokas, specifically just one double yoker very good for fertility.
Speaker 1: He's talking about IV because he is a doctor.
Speaker 6: Well, actually, two hours after we cracked all the double yokas, my friend Daniel had a child, little Sebastian, one week before his due date.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he knew they were already pregnant.
Speaker 1: Just because Jackson expect issue mate, Daniel, I probably think it was his female partner that.
Speaker 3: Did a bit of worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, your friend, Daniel, or did you just stand there? That's another America?
Speaker 3: What a week.
Speaker 1: May have given birth?
Speaker 7: And what next?
Speaker 6: I messaged the group chat about the dozen double yoka jackpot yesterday, expecting Dad to, you know, finally be so proud of me and excited for me, or like it is a photo of He just sends a photo of a fishy court.
Speaker 1: Wow, and you know what, that's one in Quinn billions. To get that specific that was twelve exactly the same one he's got. That is incredible. You can watch the video of what happened yesterday, head to Instagram or if you brought a Facebook and you'll find it's there The Christian O'Connell show. It happened The.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Email just coming from Peter Rodwell. Christian. I was also listening to the show. Yes, I heard the double yokea moment and then all the stories including Mike Nighbor for what are the odds? And then yesterday Christian, what are the odds? Came crashing into my workplace. I was working at my job, about to load a truck. I had to get a palette of cement down from higher up so high I couldn't see how many bags of cement were on the palette. I get the palette down. It had exactly the right amount of bags to finish my order. I needed this in the trill you know, then call you down.
Speaker 8: This hue, Wow, wee the palette of fate.
Speaker 1: I needed eighteen bags. A planet comes down from above to sent some heaven eighteen MAXI mans, what are the odds? There's something happening, and there's something happening around us right now. This is huge. Now a lot of people want to know, Jack, did you find the remote? Actually someone actually thought you're off Tuesday. When I said find it into that right when we're not coming back into work. My radio master said find it. There's no radio until I have this. He's giving me a challenge.
Speaker 3: We found it.
Speaker 4: It was in the Wooden Jumbo Connect four game. Oh kid, Yeah, we got this big like four times, the same scene or the connect form.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And it had been put in what it is of course, so there was all these little discs and then one of them was the Apple Tava and when we saw it.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: The whole time you went Italian and so were you looking or just did you randomly think it's not in that? Were you going to play with your three year old son.
Speaker 4: No, Bianker found it because I've been I really have been just resting the last couple of days. Christian, I can't even get.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you were doing any prep for the show or working or anything. I don't want. We took that wret. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was given a no talking directive by the doctor because the sickness was all localized in my throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really scratchy on Monday, and good to come in with a barely audible voice and new three hours of mumbling. You told me you want to leg. I was like, listen, it's in your head. I was, you cannot come into hollow.
Speaker 5: It's not good. I think it's told me you.
Speaker 1: Said in your head.
Speaker 4: Well, he said, whatever war was being waged between my body and the illness, and the battleground was my throat, and to stop talking completely. I haven't seen it since I saw you last. I've hardly said two words and so how.
Speaker 1: Did you communicate with your wife and son.
Speaker 3: Just just through hand gestures?
Speaker 1: Sorry? How can you like relationship like.
Speaker 4: Not shake your head f yes and nose thumbs down if you don't go?
Speaker 1: Do you want dinner? And you just got like a mad king thumbs up?
Speaker 3: Or I did like mind slip soup?
Speaker 1: What about bedtime for Gordy? Did you just don.
Speaker 3: The phone? Took care of YouTube, took care of the stories.
Speaker 6: I just lay there on my with YouTube doing Goldie loots of the Three Bears.
Speaker 1: And so what were you doing? Did you watch anything? Because when you actually are real, is this miserable? You think like, oh I use this time to recharge or do some mad middles? I used to time you too, w Well, you're just miserable.
Speaker 4: Yes, we watched. I watched two movies. Paddington Too was great, isn't it great? Literally one of my favorite movies with Gordy? And then I watched a movie about a girl escaping a cult called Martha Marthy May Marlene with Elizabeth Olsen.
Speaker 3: That one you wouldn't show, Gordy.
Speaker 1: No, no, it sounds like a feel good movie that yourself maybe trying to sign to banker who chose this shit.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show.
Speaker 1: Podcast yesterday and I on the show. I was talking about how later on this afternoon, my wife and I were heading back to the UK. I see my mom and dad in two years, so we're going there over issa and so everything is chaos this weekend. Everything ready, and then Tuesday night I tire bleue out and it wasn't a flat. I've never had this before, where actually just the car. I actually struggled to keep control of it. I exploded. It was just all of a sudden, there was just like not like sometimes you know, you get slow and you can see it or someone might say something. So I was a minute from away from my house, so I drove to my house. I was like, God, I'll just deal with this tomorrow.
Speaker 3: It was like, you know you you want meet to keep driving?
Speaker 1: No, I know, no part of my house. I'm actually get to my house. And then I got home from the show yesterday and they called the ra ACV and this old guy gets out of him. I felt so bad. I was like, this guy's at least twenty years on me. He's going to jack the car up. So I sort of hung around, like maybe we need to help it.
Speaker 3: Oh, he doesn't have the bench proceed.
Speaker 1: He comes out that he's literally he pulls up and he gets moving straight away because they've obviously got lots of people to see in that they were there very quickly. And he goes, this hasn't got a spare tire. I know that be in the boot. They're all there because you tell someone who does that for a job every day. Some radio guy knows his job.
Speaker 3: The only place they ever are.
Speaker 1: And I went, all of a sudden, I got to open up a boot and it's not the back of that back panel and it's just not moving.
Speaker 3: So there's a spot for a bit of tempty.
Speaker 1: No, there's just no spot for it.
Speaker 3: Where do they keep it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Then he gets under the car and he goes these newer cars and when it's about five or six years old, it's not like they don't have spared tires anymore. Really, I thought it was a law you had to have a serviceable spared tire. You know that little space saber.
Speaker 3: It's like a little skinny tire. Isn't he that has the small.
Speaker 7: Tie the safety time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So then I go, what happens? Now? He goes tow truck, and I'm thinking, so packing's.
Speaker 5: Day tow truck.
Speaker 1: So I have to wait an hour and then this bloody great tow truck arrives and the guy goes.
Speaker 5: He gets out, that's where he does this.
Speaker 1: He goes, tire is done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's why you're here.
Speaker 1: It's not just for me to get on it and go for a ride in the back of your truck when we off today. Mulgrave, Yeah what what did you think you were coming out for someone with that tire?
Speaker 5: Yeah? They vote you.
Speaker 1: There's a chain of events here in my friend what And then he goes, I know, I'm I'm now just sweating up. There's none no packing, nothing's ready. And then he goes, where do you want me to take it to? And you know, you're like, I don't even at tire man?
Speaker 5: Who will deal with this? Where are the adults?
Speaker 1: I actually looked around the STREETE do I call Caitlin the producer?
Speaker 5: Can you produce this my real life?
Speaker 4: I actually thought they would not like to be doing that trip every day.
Speaker 1: Actually said, you've got a preferred tire place. No, I think I do do a lot of Livey's a tire power so anyway, I go, I don't know, take it to the BMW place, and he goes where I went. I think there must be one here. I get my phone out and I go take it to this one. Right. He goes, do they look after and went, well.
Speaker 3: It could be a showroom.
Speaker 1: So anyway, he goes off there and I like you and goes, so have you called them? Yeah? Yeah. He gets on the corner bringing them.
Speaker 5: There's this poor.
Speaker 1: Woman that who can't say Hello Debra BMW. And I went and I actually one of this, please help. She goes, oh, what's happened, sir? And I went, I'm going a hold day tomorrow. You know, we just like vomited late tomorrow.
Speaker 5: It's on to.
Speaker 3: What's going on? And he's coming.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be there any minute now.
Speaker 1: She's I don't worry, we'll look after you.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show right now, Small thing, big rage. It's the small little things in your day to day life that you can have a huge, actually a disproportionate reaction of rage too. So this morning we confure small things, big rage, Small things. For Kelly Walden Palmer on top of the chips on the side. Please, it should be illegal that you're right, actually should be a state law.
Speaker 3: I mean it is election time.
Speaker 1: The party that comes from on this, I think picks up votes. It does.
Speaker 3: Actually anybody like.
Speaker 1: Or prefer No?
Speaker 3: No, So where did it come from?
Speaker 1: Is it a recent thing? We gone mad?
Speaker 3: Is it two thing?
Speaker 1: I just want to get involved in the zeitguy Trump listeners, listen to other shows, Lisa. When you wait for car to go through out of courtesy and politeness and they don't even acknowledge or thank you for doing at lista that is a huge pet.
Speaker 3: Beaver of mine is a huge one.
Speaker 1: My partner brushing his teeth and the whole sink and bathroom mirror splattered in toothface. No, this mirror should have a windscreen wipe. Friend, you know, just quit a quick little button of that, quick wife, and it would sort all of this out. Samantha Hill. People who don't walk on escalators yet stand in the middle or side by side two people you can't get past. It's not a ride people, small thing. Big rage for Jenny. When my kids empty the bin and don't put another bin bag in, Dad drives me nuts too, And then they just start putting crap.
Speaker 3: In the bear the bare bin. That's my fault at home.
Speaker 4: And I am somewhere between taking the bin out and get that transition.
Speaker 3: I forget. No you don't. Yes, yeah, it's a liminal time.
Speaker 1: If you're emptying the bin, you've got to replace it with the bin. I know.
Speaker 4: I always say I'm sorry, but I forgot when I was coming back.
Speaker 3: Into the moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Patsally, what's it for you? Small thing, big range.
Speaker 7: There's a couple of things. Again, it's in the kitchen. No, so the love God, I might have like just a little bit of water and so in the in the sink because I do the you know, you still got to run the sink to do the tops of the counters and stuff, and the stove of top, get all the grease off, even though you're using a dishwasher. He might have like a single fork or a single mug, and he'll just drop it in the water and walk off, go back back to his office to do work.
Speaker 1: Because actually, what you're saying is someone else will finish us off.
Speaker 7: Yeah exactly, it's like there you go, you do that, and the other thing he does. He'll have not one teatael four or five fresh tea tawels.
Speaker 1: Very very guilty with this. I like Jack, I forget, I forget in the kitchen there'll be at least four or five.
Speaker 7: No, I can't stand there, and I don't like if.
Speaker 1: It's slightly too damp, but it's not ready to go to the washing between.
Speaker 7: He fouls all of them up, and then he doesn't also put them on the al of the oven where they where they live. He doesn't put it nice in folders.
Speaker 1: We're not in a show home's papermore. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Years you've got left.
Speaker 7: No, it's terrible. I like to have a nice tea towel that doesn't get used on on the oven rail. So it's always It does look nice.
Speaker 1: It does look nice when you come into the room. It looks nice and right.
Speaker 4: You probably then go to the effort to do that triangle fold on the toilet paper that they do in hotels.
Speaker 1: Do you have a certain way you want the toilet paper face in the wall up or down?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 7: You know, I've got to have the paper facing out.
Speaker 3: Because under pulling it under it doesn't finish.
Speaker 1: You've got handcovered. And it's not only that you've got muny hands. You can't work.
Speaker 7: It's not only that, it's like a negative energy goes under there. And I also, okay Evans, I also insist the lead to be closed because there's a thing, isn't it feng Shue. If your lid is up, your money will go out like toilet up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, no, no, no, you've got to have it down because that's good for your prosperity and money. If it's kept up.
Speaker 5: I never heard that much.
Speaker 7: But if it's kept up, it's it's not probably a way too money.
Speaker 1: Soon as you're going to see it accounting. You give them the toilet seat problem. End of session. I'll send you my invoice.
Speaker 2: Super the Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning to Jenny Suitor. It's just emailed a Christian tip of the cap to rio. I achieved eleven out of twelve double yocus from one Corton back in twenty fourteen. You never you never forget it. You never forget it. Let's we forget I haven't posted on Facebook my triumphs. She's cut and paste and screenshot a posts on the twenty third of November twenty fourteen, and they are There are eleven there, but not the holy grill, the whole carton twelve yesterday. It's a small thing, big rage Christian having to remove fifty decorative pillows off the bed just to go to sleep at night. That's now, this is my life every night. There's not just these pillows. There's one that's like a really long elongated sort of the width of the bed. Now that's come out of nowhere. I don't even know how it got in the house. It must be at least nine pillows. It's like an assault course or jump house to get into bed.
Speaker 4: We've got a bed where the headboard is a pillow hider, so you it's actually built so that you shove pillows down.
Speaker 3: Behind it and they can bring it again. No, no, no, that sounds now.
Speaker 1: And earlier you were talking about how your husband Chris or wherever love God does the same thing I do, where you just leave a collection of slightly dirty tea towels like four or five when the fresh ones come out the washtrip pats, I don't bother fold them. I just shove them in the toes and stop it.
Speaker 7: You yea, when you get awful when.
Speaker 1: You get them out they're just going to be sort of wiping stuff anyway. What is why do they need to be folded? They have them in there in a drawer. You can't see what stay there in?
Speaker 5: What a waste of time?
Speaker 7: The terrible That would drive me in the same with the laundry keeper, like the sheets and the towers, just like to chuck them in.
Speaker 1: That has a net impact. Keep hearing that word this week in the news. But the tariffs, that has a net impact. Okay, on equalities sleep if it's not been stored properly. But the tea tawl won't affect you.
Speaker 3: From sleeping. World.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't see it. There's a slight rink all there. It's in my eighth vertebra Oh no, that's there. He goes again. Where I roll? I can feel it. Christian small thing, big race, leaving draws half open, not closing the door of the linen cupboard properly. That's on Peter Brayden earlier on someone texting and about the where was it? Who it is? Kelly Palmer on top of chips put them on the side, please. This guy's got theories to why it's preferential to have it that way. I love the pseudo science. Say the bottom of a parma gets sweaty against the plate. The chips serve the perfec us of aeration to keep the undersigned crispy.
Speaker 3: But there are chippies. They shouldn't be doing structural works.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe they have to. Maybe the pummi is too hot, they're overheating it.
Speaker 4: Get those little plastic things they used to put in the center of pizzas.
Speaker 5: Yes, and.
Speaker 1: Like stumps you'd have on a house. Yes, jackie boy, what's what's the small thing for? Pick?
Speaker 3: One from my wife, one from my son. My son is.
Speaker 1: Gone three year, thirty six months.
Speaker 3: If this would drive you man, play the music. I want to hear this.
Speaker 1: This is incredible. We haven't anyone to go with their kids now we're three teenagers, yes, six months old?
Speaker 3: What did this drive you?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: He's going through a stage at the moment where he says, I want weet pix, so you make weep bix. He goes, I don't want weet picks. I want a peanut but of sandwich. You make a peanut but a sandwich. I don't want a peanut butter sandwich.
Speaker 1: He's got you. He knows that don't push your buttons.
Speaker 7: I love It's like dance monkey.
Speaker 1: He knows exactly what he's doing, and he's got you sussed.
Speaker 4: I'm having a constant fight with Bianca about she puts the toothpaste back in the drawer after every use, whereas I think the toothpaste is out there in a little carp or anything. We use it twice a day every day. Let it have its space on top of the venery. It's a go too well you tuck it away every.
Speaker 7: Day we brush our teeth in the shower, so it's on the ledge of the shower.
Speaker 3: Exactly easier access.
Speaker 1: You only hidden stories for a toothbrush, that is that is crazy.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome, So Christian O'Connell's show. Hello Maria, Christian small thing, big range. My husband pills that small sticker that comes on the fruit. Puts them everywhere about the bloody bin, random drawers, cardboards, wine glasses. He's doing it on purpose. I find them stuck to the dog suntimes. Even I didn't play even the filter of the dishwasher. So sometimes to retaliate, we handled these signing wars in a relationship. Sometimes sometimes to react to retaliate. I stick them on his bike called helmet. Maria. That's great, Patsy. How's it when get home with you?
Speaker 7: Oh, I've got a bit of a situation at home. So we've got a darling cleaner who honestly is like Mary Poppins that comes every Friday. She's amazing, she's so cor we love her.
Speaker 1: It must be a reign of terror. Maria, are you finishing today? Because I'm getting his finger on the top of this door, and so you put that little broody down her. Now. Wonder she's leaving, No, wonder she's leaving the game, the industry Australia.
Speaker 3: Mary Poppins after a spirit was broken.
Speaker 7: No, she's moving to Queensland.
Speaker 3: I'm a mistake.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: It's a long long away from you.
Speaker 7: She's moving from Queensland. And oh when she told us, you could hear our hearts breaking because she's not only brilliant at what she does, but she's just a delight to have in the house.
Speaker 1: How long have you had her?
Speaker 7: About five or six years? Oh, she'll be part your life then, Oh she is, and you know she'll do little things like she's knitted Audrey little blankets for a bed, and Audrey will come home from school and she's just divine.
Speaker 4: It's reminded me of when we were watching Paddington to the Housekeeper family has this old is the Housekeeper?
Speaker 3: I said, I want one of those ladies to live with us.
Speaker 4: And it does things like make you a nice soup if you're not feeling well.
Speaker 7: She's so special and.
Speaker 1: You're already going to mess it that she'll leave a big hole.
Speaker 7: Oh really really? And she comes on a Friday, which is our beIN day, and we do not ask her ever to do anything other than cleaning, right, but she'll know she'll leave it.
Speaker 4: Have you finished that, bens, I'm going to put themselves out, always going to be in one of them.
Speaker 7: Oh no, but you'll even bring the beans in and do all this stuff that's not all dysgeous anyway.
Speaker 3: Well, both of you are reclineds.
Speaker 1: Won't themselves anyway squeeze out and clean it up?
Speaker 7: No, So we're screening for a new cleaner to come anyway. Job like, it's not. They're not just a cleaner, though, are they?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: They do so much more. They actually keep your life on its axis as you go into the new week, anyway, so.
Speaker 1: How's it going so far the recruitment drawing.
Speaker 7: Well, this lady came and she was very, very highly recommended. A couple of girlfriends get her. She's got so many references like they adore her as well. Anyway, she came to the door yesterday. She said, I'll pop over, come have a look at the house. Give you a quote. Yep, sounds good. Anyway, Only when I opened the door, it was like she was or is absolutely stunning. She was I'm talking like off the Vogue catwalk stunning. She is her gorgeous. No. So, anyway, I showed her around the house.
Speaker 1: And Chris, did you know why you're doing this? You're only doing this out of politeness. You're not You're not having a fox in the henhouse.
Speaker 7: No, correct, And she left and Chris said I think she'd be brilliant replacement.
Speaker 1: Extra stuff.
Speaker 7: I said, it's not happening, and he goes, why, No, she's got all the criteria we need. She's too pretty, that's why. And when you're working from home, it's no.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not supposed to ever talk about this. But Sarah fied years ago. Are cleaner? But who was not on a t active right, So she was with us for quite a few months. Sarah used to used to say, she's she's too friendly with you. She's too friendly with you. I went, she's just she says, I'm just friendly. When to come in and have a chat with her. Maker a cup of tea and she goes, tell me what she does. She lasts too too loudly at your jokes when I'm a professional funny man.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a normal meal.
Speaker 1: No no, no, she goes, no, no, I know what you are and you ain't that. So this hot she was actually a smoke show. She she went, she got she got fired for hotness.
Speaker 2: Christian Color Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, we're taking your story and calls of coincidence and chance and what are the odds, And we had an amazing story one of those will always remember. It's so memorable. Make neighbor listen to this that we had yesterday.
Speaker 10: I'm a builder and I meet a lot of people out on the road. So I have a contact list that's got tiousands of people in it, and they're all got either nicknamed or suggestion of how I remember them. Recently, I've moved into its lovely street of neighbors. And we've got a guy up the road and his name was Mike. I've got a heap of Mike, so I've written Mike neighbor. Anyway, a few ways go by. We're actually leasing one of his investment properties. While we ran about our house and on the least documents. As we're signing it, I found out his name is actually Mike Neighbour.
Speaker 1: It's an amazing moment. Yesterday he still is now it's Mike neighbor. And we all do this. You know, you meet someone quickly, and if they're not an existing friendship, you know, you put in sometimes like a little note. It's like years ago used to have a Rododex on desks and people have a little bit of like a bio about whoever that business content was. It's kind of like that. Then when I moved here, everyone I was meeting was brand new. It was like I knew loads of people and there was only one or two. Everyone needed a description because I was meeting and need to remember who everyone was. So I've got a load of these. There's one in here, even Rio when he joined the team. You're in your early twenties and I still have an updated Rio the kid lead because it was like twenty to me, it's just like a flipping kids. He's now thirty one. But he stood in my phone and then he rings about something serious. The kid needs me. It's real with the kids. So I've got have you the Tortilla King of Byron, who was a guy I met once who was serving me in a restaurant in Byron Bay, and I was only yeah, and he was telling me how his dream is to open up a little shack selling tortillas. And then I went back couple days later and he gave me his number, and so I just had it down as have you the Tortilla King of Byron. I've got mega mind engineer Darren, one of the engineers here. Andrew basketball Post. That's all. It just says, Andrew Basketball Post. A guy who's actually become a close family friend, who whomen moved into our house five or six years ago. There was a great basketball post just sort of cemented on the ground. I needed someone who wanted it for their kids. So he came and he had one of those what angle grinders, cut it out of the ground, cut it all out, and he was like, you know, you knew here if you don't need any help anything. I'm a handyman as well, I said, I will I Musa said it. So I took a He's now a close friends. He's still Andrew basketball post. Who have you got in there? Who's in your phone? How they listed?
Speaker 4: Tell me if you remember this guy? He's labeled in my phone as George buying the ute a brand new trade looking for his first car. He came and bought my ute, paid cash three thousand dollars. Then the next day he brought it back because he'd taken it to the mechanic and the mechanic said it will be about another fifteen hundred dollars to fix it.
Speaker 3: He said he didn't have the money.
Speaker 1: Created an awkward, momentless show because he used precious radio time to sell this ute.
Speaker 4: So I had to I gave him the cash back and then had to resell again. Then I've also got John Ozdog who you both know, dog trainer, dog trainer on Earth, Yes, yes, And I've also got Jordan big hands. Now, this guy really did have big hands, so this is an app description.
Speaker 3: He had huge hands.
Speaker 1: Well, how did you know? How do you know it? How did you come across Jordan big hair.
Speaker 4: He was a guest who I think he came on Homer, She and Andy because he had such big hair.
Speaker 1: Oh, for sure, you look at him as a guest. Yeah, what the radio show is that we did double yet egg? Yes, they said, what am I judge it?
Speaker 3: He hadn't really big care.
Speaker 1: Well, then that's how he has to go in the phone.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 1: Time for the name game, as in do you have a name that's a pain?
Speaker 6: A name you always need to explain? Well, we've made my name as in game.
Speaker 1: Have you cursed you on the show? Then you give us a clue to your name. You've got a tricky name, We try and guess what your name is from the clue. Call it one, good morning.
Speaker 11: My last name as in the Chicken.
Speaker 7: Steggles, No rooster the colonels, No, it's a dish chicken palm parm.
Speaker 3: Pal Yes, call it two. Drew barrymore nanty Yes, cool of three my last name as in the pattern.
Speaker 1: Fabric we half stitch plaid stripe Paisley. A lot of feeling around, isn't it. It's almost like this game is played in the dark, blindfolds. It's just sort of trying to get a touch on it. Excuse me, it's a different game. All right, then let's plain now we be ready to play Jack? You locked in? Let's go, Patsy, you ready to play? Thank you? Do you mean drunk or no? Gotcha?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Cooler one, Good morning, Good morning, Christian, Welcome to the name game.
Speaker 7: My surname is a coast west north south gold with Sunday Ivory.
Speaker 1: No, it's a bit tricky. No, I make it easy on us all the we're going to need a clue.
Speaker 10: Okay, it's in europe.
Speaker 1: Atriatic alma and mouth. Yes, is that the one you tried to say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought so.
Speaker 1: I's just join that big gap Malvi Jimmy L. Malfy. We're having assist each for that one lovely name.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much to call him, Thank you bye.
Speaker 1: Call it too easy there, come back opening that trap door a little bit quickly there, called it to good morning, Welcome, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 1: My first name? Clue is wacky Races great name?
Speaker 3: No, yes, no, really, your first name is Zaney.
Speaker 11: It is good years.
Speaker 1: Wow you could you walk into a breakfast and Brisbane see me in the morning. That is a great name. I love your name, Zaney.
Speaker 3: What is the heritage of naming?
Speaker 1: Let's what's it short for Zanzibar? That god years ago I said Zanzibar was a name, and no one believed me. We tried to find someone on Facebook. We couldn't find anyone. The search is over, Zaz.
Speaker 5: It's great to meet you.
Speaker 1: Robert's great love you right, gotcha. Thank you very much to give us a call. Christian Love Show, Thank you very much, or zany people do call the three Welcome, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 9: Love you guys, and Queen Elizabeth Victoria compared to the coast of Europe.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much to give us a call. Welcome call a four now.
Speaker 3: Hi and.
Speaker 1: Hello Hello, Hello, yes, hi, and welcome to the name Gamazon. I'm guessing that it is your surname.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yes, surname.
Speaker 1: Okay, well in your own time, but now.
Speaker 3: As in account bookkeeper, oh zero heller excel, no accountant, no bean bean counter, my ob no balance, no books into it, no cloth.
Speaker 7: I think that's software or something that they might That's what I'm trying to think of, the.
Speaker 11: Old old star account.
Speaker 3: Well done, Ledger, Yes, yeah, pleasure, Yes.
Speaker 10: Well, it's actually spelt with an A, not an.
Speaker 1: A very different all ledger with an A thank you very much. All right, we'll do part two next.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show. We are ten minutes away from the phone call that would change somebody's life and their families. They're the winner. You get to hear it all live on air in ten minutes time. Raw Meurburne Hospital Home Lottery, the grand prize five million dollar home. Matt's a fully furnished and seventy five thousand dollars in cashable gold. Do not give me gold. I can't cash. It is a nightmare. How many times we say soon the boss when she once a month, pays us in gro through So if you want to knock over armor guards, so that's up to you. But cashable, am Mark Klugeran. That's how we like to be paid this year. So that call is coming up in ten minutes time. I can't wait before that. The second round then of the name game, as in good morning caller one, welcome, good.
Speaker 12: Morning, it's my surname, as in Michelle.
Speaker 7: Fifers, yes, oh that quick wow.
Speaker 1: In her head, it's always the nineties. So she knows who's relevant in great shell fifer great one, great name as well. Caller one, Thank you very much. Caller two, good morning, Good morning guys. How I am Yeah, we're good and caller too. What's your clue?
Speaker 3: Yes, my clue is my first name as in money.
Speaker 1: Bags, cash dollar, coin, gold, wonga No, yeah.
Speaker 4: Is it a currency in a different country maybe yes, learra yen dollar, no, Kruger round.
Speaker 7: Crypto, bitcoin, Nope, gosh, this is hard.
Speaker 1: Leara yen.
Speaker 3: Give us an area of the world.
Speaker 11: It's an English coin, pound.
Speaker 3: Penny, obvious penny right there.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're going to the smaller coin.
Speaker 3: Some teams.
Speaker 1: All right, call it to thank you very much. Just got to call A three. Good morning, welcome, good morning team.
Speaker 11: My family name is in sweet chocolate.
Speaker 1: Lollly, Alan's snakes, sugar, yum, glucose yuma. What did I say, sugar? Alright, thank you, sweetie pie sugar on the line. I like it all right. Caller four, thank you very much. Call A three. Hello, call of four, Good morning, Welcome to the show. I hope you're having a good week so far.
Speaker 8: Great.
Speaker 11: I'm my son first name as you as tennis player.
Speaker 3: Maria Rafter.
Speaker 7: Venus, Serena, Naomi, Billy Jean, has anyone Martina great one.
Speaker 1: Yes, if it's not taking, n't take it well done. Might want to get too.
Speaker 11: We will working giants.
Speaker 2: Pardon Bond liking giants.
Speaker 3: Yes, dig Bond.
Speaker 7: It sounds like a Bond fan.
Speaker 1: Tell okay, we'll get a little bit fraid. So if you have one way.
Speaker 4: And it shouldn't sound like one of Bond's conqueresses because she's got the same surname.
Speaker 3: Sister.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you very much and give us a call.
Speaker 12: I have a great day, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. All Right, we have the news coming up, and then next it is the five million dollar.
Speaker 2: Call Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Time to make the winning phone call for the Royal Melbourne Hospital Home Lottery Grand Price. The Royal Melbourne Hospital is an amazing place and the home Lottery is shoes. There are thousands of big prizes. However, this is about the grand prize. It's an amazing prize. It's a five million dollar home in Hampton. Someone's about to get this news live this morning. This person could be at work, that could be in bed for all we know. Whoever this person is, it's going to happen next couple of seconds. It's a five million dollar home in Hampton, four bedroom. Matt's a home and you get the seventy five thousand dollars in cashable gold. It's almost too much to take in on a phone call in the middle of your morning, it is, which is why you're probably hearing a couple of seconds when we call the number and all we have is a first name and a number. Right now the draw has been made by the lawyers, and all the time the light you're kidding, You're kidding. Are you're joking? Are you joking? Because it's not an everyday normal thing. It's hugely abnormal for someone calling out the blue and go a live on the radio and b your life is about to change right now. All right, So Jack, you have the phone number.
Speaker 3: I have triple check the number. It's in Ready to go when you're ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's do it. So this is live. Anything could happen?
Speaker 11: Hell?
Speaker 1: Hello, is this Sashlin May sas? Yes, Sashline? Do you know who I am? Do you know what I'm calling?
Speaker 9: May?
Speaker 11: Christian dot Jesus? Oh my god, no, I was looking at SEVENOT thirty. That's how much ge.
Speaker 1: Sashline. You're live on the Christian O'Connor showing gold right now. Now you are the winner. You've won the five million dollar grand prize, a brand new beautiful home in Hampton and seventy five thousand dollars in cashable gold.
Speaker 3: It is you, my friend. Well done, Oh.
Speaker 11: My god, you currently see your system.
Speaker 1: Congratulations you are the grand prize winner, Sasheline. Well done.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, man, I'm dreaming for the school.
Speaker 1: So tell us about yourself. I know we've crashed into wherever you are right now? At you at work? You are home, Sashlene, what's going on?
Speaker 11: I'm at home? So I'm in Jesus. I've just planned this thing come quite a long now and today you won't believe it, as serments there today?
Speaker 1: And so how old are you, Sashline, I'm thirty thirty. Oh this is a this is a big decision about what to do with a five million dollar home that you just won.
Speaker 11: Man, I seriously, I still can't believe it.
Speaker 1: I bet do you remember getting your ticket? Was it a while ago? Would you forget about it? No?
Speaker 11: No, no, I do remember getting it. And then I go one more. I was like, oh, it's the tenth of April and missus birthday. I might I should give one more just in case. I was like, there goes the land rover. They goes there, like that's a no more chance. They go seven thirty am. Nothing I got. I didn't got any phone call. I like, that's it done. Congratulations therein it?
Speaker 1: Oh god man, So listen, there's a lot of people listen right now. They want to know all about you. So I know, we've got so many questions right now. So you're thirty, and what do you do?
Speaker 11: So I'm gonna chef my whole life so forth, and I want to open a restaurant, but that needs quite a bit of money. So I thought, might as well get in trucking and say some good amount of money and then open my own restaurant.
Speaker 1: Well you be able to do that. Now you can open that restaurant.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you don't need to bank.
Speaker 1: You are the bank. You learn yourself the money from the Bank of Sashlin.
Speaker 11: Let's see for getting calls.
Speaker 1: So tell me this dance, Ashalin. Who is the first person you're going to call in a minute and tell that you've won This big prize is five million dollar home.
Speaker 11: I think I'm just gonna tell my missus first happy with they.
Speaker 1: Is she missed his birthday today?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh wow, Wait what if you what was she going to be getting?
Speaker 1: What have you got? What have you got lined up today? Sessually? What was she going to get?
Speaker 11: Ah? She just broke her up A watch, I go to one of that, and then I was taking her for a live breakfast and then took car bloom festival.
Speaker 1: Wow, you've got brand new home to talk about now and plan what you're going to do with the five million dollar home and then don't forget that's seventy five thousand dollars in ship will gold as well.
Speaker 11: Man, It's like all the lass you keep thinking of these moments and then they're actually right. It was like I don't know what to say, Like I thought some full on monologue the last time. God, but I just can't think of anything.
Speaker 1: What you don't need to it's a listen, it's a it's an incredible phone call to get out of the blue on your missus birthday as well. But you are the winner, and so congratulations and I really do hope that you get to open up your dream restaurant over the next year or so, it'd be amazing. What will it be? What kind of food have you been doing? If you got a name that you've had like dreamed up? Sorry, was your restaurant when you open it? If you've got a name of what kind of restaurant's going to be us?
Speaker 11: What kind of restaurants? It's just going to be a modern Australian and name. I haven't thought of you yet.
Speaker 1: Well, if you need any help, our radio listeners we can help you out pick a name for it. Well listen, Sashlen. I'll leave you to go and chat to your other half now. I hope she has an extra special birthday. Congratulations, you're all very well. Just irving winner as well. Really well done, it's amazing news. We're happy for you all.
Speaker 2: Take care, Christian O'Connell show go On podcast.
Speaker 1: Patty has found herself in a very very difficult situation evolving her mum.
Speaker 7: Very sticky situation. In fact, I was I wanted to buy a massive Messa big retailer. Target has got these amazing proper ug slippers.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa, whoa are we all hearing this? Sad split? We're living in divided times. Tariffs on this, that, and then you're shifting your affairs now to target? What about cant they know you're seeing another big brand behind you.
Speaker 7: They're still getting their share of Patsy. It's okay.
Speaker 3: What happened to the anchor? Ugboot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't know.
Speaker 7: No, these are like you know what the kids are like with labels. They love they love the ug boots. I'm sure your girls rug boots.
Speaker 3: So ug Boot is its own brand brand.
Speaker 7: Correct anyway, So they've done these really cheap versions of ugs. They look amazing. Only they were so popular across the metro area. No stores had them in her size, like, no stores. So I thought, I'll go. I've got relatives in regional Victoria. Maybe if their stores got one, they'll grab it for me and when we see them they can give it to us. So that's what happened. So my eldest brother went and got them for me, which is brilliant. And he said, you know what, I'll just post them to mum's house. And because they're always home, you know they're older, then they rarely go out. If I send them to your house, in and out all the time, and then you get carted and you know anyway, So he sent the slippers to mum's place. They arrived yesterday, only he's obviously addressed them to Mum and she's opened the door and she thought they were a present from Karl to her. So when I had to drop something off later in the day, I've gone up there. Well, she answers the door. She's wearing said slippers, thinking that they were hers. And oh, look what car study. Isn't he like the prodigal son. He's bought me an early Mother's Day present.
Speaker 1: Next month is May? Isn't yes?
Speaker 7: It's like, oh, and I didn't have the heart to tell her, actually they're Audie slippers. They're not what meant for you? Like, how can you rob an elderly woman of her slippers? She said, these are the best slippers I've ever had. They're so comfortable.
Speaker 1: They cost a pretty penny. I know, I know, So why do you break in instell them?
Speaker 7: What am I going to do?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: She loves the slippers and she thinks her son has done something beautiful.
Speaker 3: You're in an impossible situation.
Speaker 7: He's loving it. He's like the best son, but I'm I'm slipperless.
Speaker 1: Well, now he needs to give you the gift he's going to get your mom next month, the Mother's Day. He needs to buy that future because you're down a gift.
Speaker 7: It's got like a chain effect.
Speaker 1: Now the butterfly fact. And now, well what about poor Audie. She's not got the UK she wanted.
Speaker 7: She didn't know she was getting them. It was a prison for Easter. She found out the radio she has now she has. Now she might go what.
Speaker 1: You got to get the second pair of ugs?
Speaker 7: I'm not my brother Ken. He listens to the podcast. Carl go to Target.
Speaker 1: Please the way you chat to your family members just to get them to listen.
Speaker 3: To the podcast.
Speaker 4: Turn this off because I don't want you know, Carl back to Wanger out of Target.
Speaker 9: If we do the size eight please Christian O'Connell show on Podcast.
Speaker 1: Today on the time Waiter, you can win stan fantastic streaming service free for a year. My house will counter down tomorrow night, Season four of the Outstanding. It's won multiple Emmy Awards for Jean Smart. It's a great comedy show. Hacks season four, All of the seasons all up there exclusively on STAN. Also yesterday with my daughter and I watched a couple of episodes of the brilliant Parks and Wreck. Oh great funny, timeless comedy show that is just feel good, perfectly made. Same with the American Office up there as well.
Speaker 3: We've been watching Paddington started on month.
Speaker 7: I love that that one is.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite movie.
Speaker 4: How about this for the rotten Tomato scores for a kids movie, Paddington ninety six percent for the first one nine percent.
Speaker 3: Paddington.
Speaker 1: I would say it's the perfectly for it was so good and is just having his best ever time as a heel in it as well. That love the actor. I don't even think he was playing a version of himself. That's what Hughes life is like. And that's why it was cartart that you don't need to do any acting, Cube just be all right. So today we're looking for your chocolate songs, Patsy, what's your favorite chocolate bar?
Speaker 7: Chocolate bar have to be a bounty, hands down.
Speaker 3: Oh that's rare bounty. But a lot of people turn.
Speaker 1: The nose that blended desiccated coconutes.
Speaker 7: I am a rare beast and so much rare.
Speaker 1: Is that your data chocolate bar?
Speaker 7: I just love it, Like there's that chocolate casing and then you hit.
Speaker 3: All it's a heart.
Speaker 1: It's a hardened shell, isn't it.
Speaker 7: And then it's like, oh like this, like you got to.
Speaker 3: Crack a real to get the delicious milk.
Speaker 1: Now, I do know, I do like what the Kiwis do with their chocolate whitakers. It's my favorite. Creamy coconut block is my go to. I have a two hundred and fifty grand bar that I brought you in the week to take back to share with my mummy when we have a first cup of tea where we're reunited tomorrow afternoon.
Speaker 3: I hope it survives the plane ride.
Speaker 1: What you sounds like you know something smash my chocolate bar say that time. Hope it survives along with you seeing him again. Don't come back like that this week. What's your favorite? I like it? Hipster thing?
Speaker 3: Is it made well?
Speaker 4: It's very well, it's very blad.
Speaker 1: I'm a rare beast, not like I'm stable with bats a flake. You're a common beast. You are like a cherry ripe.
Speaker 7: Also, oh god, yes, classic. What about dark or normal?
Speaker 3: I like dark and I like double dipped.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're looking for your chocolate songs. We don't need another arrow arrow arrow silver plus twigs and shout gold, not Gangham style, magnum style bronze.
Speaker 7: That's not a choco, that's a ice cream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they do chocolate flavors, don't they. He's in the chocolate factory. They're making it next to the arrows. Afternoon Turkish Delight silver plus and flake me up before you go go gold, Jackie boy, what have you got? Chocolate songs?
Speaker 3: Sweet carameline.
Speaker 7: Oh you should have said like Pramello Koala sweet caramelo, gold.
Speaker 3: For pat, thank you, rare based.
Speaker 1: Cabrion, my Wayward Sun.
Speaker 3: Now that's more like it. Gold Fantails of the Opera.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's brilliant, fairy good.
Speaker 3: Chocolate moosey in the sky with diamonds now.
Speaker 1: And we're back down to step with that one.
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: You got just that plane ride or my chocolate bar, or at least if I don't the chocolate bar, does you'll say if anything happens Now that sounds citici too. What do you know but the chocolate bar? No, you didn't say me and to coconut block. If anything happens to me, just make sure mom gets that chocolate bar.
Speaker 8: You need to go and delivery, continue the work, continue your you know when they fold up the flag and give it to it and this is what this is, what this is what it was trying to bring home to you.
Speaker 1: What a sad pilgrimage it was, missus O'Connor. Ah, Oh for seven five This is probably the last twenty minutes you're going to have me listeners, Oh four seven five o three. If anything happens to me, you're getting locked out and I will laugh in heaven. Anyway, where will we you your chocolate songsswer for their favorite chocolates. You can see you can put that on the end, all right, your favorite choc song? Seven five three one o four three, Mom, I'm coming hopefully. Christian Connell Show Podcast time to Mike. Your time wasted today. We're looking for your chocolate songs. Western Show gets printing streaming service stand three for a year. Jack, you're ready to mark? Yes, not toxic twixic gold, well done, Santo strong start. What's new? Pussy KitKat gold? Why are the Kitcat Corporation never paid Tom Joined some money to do that? Oh? A message here for you, Patsy. Christian pasted a song I'm Susan. I live in Werribee. Last year I brought a pair of ugs size eight. This is literally what pants would pre fur the radio be just says a small am. She's got a pair of US size eight which are too big for her. She's happy to sell them.
Speaker 7: No, that's a cat.
Speaker 3: What size do you name?
Speaker 7: Eight?
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 7: Seriously you keep them? That's good. My brother's just texted me to say.
Speaker 1: No, suddenly, your brother has done.
Speaker 7: That for too many Yes, maybe take them to charity. I'm sure there'll be someone that's really.
Speaker 1: She wants some money for them. They're too big.
Speaker 7: Much places always good.
Speaker 1: Wow, Susan, I'm sorry that's turned like that. Good deed and all that shoved in your face, it.
Speaker 7: Would be waste.
Speaker 1: Girls just want to have fudge. Fiona Langveld Dutch surname. I'm guessing I kissed a twelve gold. You can't harry fudge silver plus. Never going to give chock up silver? Raise your glass in half. Yes, very clever, she got it. Keep your egs ocake, Susan. Spend your own stinking feet. And my daughters, oh, my brothers just turned up a brand new pick. The bigest just gone off what are the odds?
Speaker 7: When are you going back? Left already?
Speaker 1: Jack, I ain't coming back.
Speaker 3: It's a one way ticket. Where are we back?
Speaker 1: In Snack Bronze, She's my cherry ripe jermy Ran, are you going to be my twelve gold? That's very good? And Lee Uptown Fudge Gold, wake me up before you Coco Gold or a Cocoa flow and Jamien well done, dark chocolate don't impress me much. Not a fan. Bronze, Cherry Ripe Ripe, baby Gold, well done, Paul and cooy rup Hey, no, no, no, that's polling cooey. Up. There's a new there's a new peon town. It's Paul. It's always it's it's this is a new guy. This is Pete Holds, the guy that you always give bronzes to. Oh, I'm so excited. There's a new sheriff in cool watch out ball fruit and Nutbush Bronze, My milky bar brings all the boys the up Gold, David well done, bohem and Cambery from Sue Gold were There's original sin.
Speaker 3: Silver path like this?
Speaker 1: You all right? Who is getting stand free for a year? I really liked it.
Speaker 3: I just want to have fun.
Speaker 1: Your voice breaking find it Sorr, who do you?
Speaker 3: Girls? Just want to have fun with the Dutch lang.
Speaker 2: Valdu the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: So I'm hopefully go to England and back. But watch the news tomorrow. Okay, watch the news tomorrow. You heard it at first a threat from chap Post just saying he hopes I make it there. I hope you do, said though he just said, you know, just hope that chocolate bar makes it. Why is it anyway? Have a lovely Easter, guys, Jackie boy, you have a love.
Speaker 4: Mate.
Speaker 1: Now before we go our separate way th reester it is tomorrow is a big show for our friend Huggy. Huggy has been on this radio station. This is astonishing thirty four years. Some of the people we work with team are not as old as that. They weren't even moren when he was first on three K Billy or whatever it's got back in the day. Thirty four years in any job is an amazing achievement, but in working for one radio station, he would have seen a lot of people come and go. Yeah, and so it's his last show with us tomorrow on this radio station. He's still giving me around. You're still here, huggercasion that popping up, but it's his last show and for a lot of you, you know your life's changed so much. Radio is a kind of constant sometimes we know that, but we've only been here seven years. Huggy would have seen some of you go from kids listening to his show to now being having maybe your own kids. So it's a big old send off for Huggy tomorrow. And he has been a big hearted support of this show since day one.
Speaker 3: The colossal can assistant supporter. Thank you, Huggy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also just around the office, Huggy is the biggest character off air here, isn't he. He's a one man cheers squad. Normally there's about fifty people and a cheer squad. We don't need that, We just have Huggy. He's always getting around people and he's been a big, big supporter of this show. We're going to miss him deeply, and I really hope you can listen to his last show tomorrow and get around him as well. I can only imagine what a big emotional moment that's going to be for Huggy in his family as well tomorrow, So send him some love as well. Because he's an incredible guy and he's been brilliant on this radio station as well. He's a proper lover of radio as well, and there are not enough, sadly, people like that these days. So Huggy, we wish you all the best. It's a very very big thank you, Peratsy. How long have you been working with Huggy?
Speaker 7: Well, what's it been, I've got account so fifteen years and then previous to that eight years. So well over.
Speaker 1: Twenty do you two come as a team, don't you you going?
Speaker 3: He's going to still be here?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, a swap like a trait.
Speaker 7: But those to know Huggy personally off here. He has the biggest heart of gold. He's like a big soft teddy bear and he's like he's been like a big brother to me. And you're so right when you say listeners would have legitimately grown up with him like grandchildren front but I'm talking generations of Melbournians have heard Huggy on the radio, have grown up with Huggy. He's been an absolute constant in their lives and he has been in my career and I love him to death, and I just think he's standing here beside me come up to the mic hug. We just want to wish you all the best and really thank you for us growing up and being a constant in our life and being the delight and joy that you have been, and especially for you support with the show.
Speaker 1: Thanks Pats.
Speaker 12: It's it's been an incredible journey, really, you know, over three years. Somebody rang me yesterday and they said, just a listener rang and they said that they were listening to me as a kid in the back of their parents' car, and now their kids are listening to me in the back of their cars. Just to think that it's I've been really blessed.
Speaker 1: I really have. Oh honestly, honestly, people don't know want Infectious Joys presenter you are. You know, I said it the other day that the building shakes when there's certain songs that you love. We all know which ones they are because now he's doing the air drumming. He's not just showing up to doing a radio show. It's like he's in the back.
Speaker 3: You put your full body every single time.
Speaker 1: In effectious to see it, and I bet that people can feel it as well listening to you as well. You know, you're the perfect sort of midday. You lift people up, you get around the weather, on the building site or at home in the office. So hug you on behalf of everyone who's listened to you over the years. Thank you, honestly, what an amazing run thirty four years. You're now standing human being and a great talent as well, but most of all is a great guy.
Speaker 12: No, thanks, guys, and thanks thanks for yours it's been. It's been a fantastic ride and I've loved every minute of it.
Speaker 1: And thanks for getting behind me when I first came here as well when they want that many people I don't know Jack was actually well he was behind me one way out the door, but you you were keeping me in the door, and there wasn't many people doing that. So thank you very much. I'll get always forget. I always forget that. Sorry, what's your name?
Speaker 3: That show is?
Speaker 5: Please take parts with you all right?
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 3: Lots of love, lots of love, Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show go On podcast