Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, yesterday we were talking about ice creams and seeing if we could try and find someone who has an ice cream van that we could use in the morning to give food for trades, and then we started arguing off air in the studio about the best and worst ice cream flavors, so we thought we'd involve you guys are nine four one four one oh four three Patsy, what do you think are the top in the top five high selling flavors in Australia ice creams?
Speaker 3: I reckon chocolate would be number one?
Speaker 2: Is it number two? Ah? Vanilla is at number one? That should be reverse.
Speaker 3: That's embarrassing. Oh, that's a shame for Australia ice cream.
Speaker 2: If you're just having vianina, it's not having air. There's nothing to it. It's the base thing, isn't it. It's the starting point. Rum and raisin isn't number three? Cookies and cream at number four? You don't have rum and raisin?
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 2: What do you standing on cookies and cream?
Speaker 3: I don't like it when I like cookies and cream ten year olds?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, I see what you mean and number five chocolate chip favorite too minty to.
Speaker 3: Like in the mix.
Speaker 2: It's ninety nine percent mint and one percent chip. I changed it and having ninety nine percent chip, one percent mint. I just want I can just about here mister mint in the background there, but he's not too noisey or anything like that.
Speaker 3: What is your go to pats? What's your best I know I've gone a solbey.
Speaker 2: I do love like a lemon gelato or a blood orange, even.
Speaker 3: Sort of artisan it.
Speaker 2: What's the difference between ice cream and gelato?
Speaker 3: Gelato is more, it's more icy, I would say, not as dairy. Yeah, is that right? Yes? Watery, not less milky.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: We had one truck when we were kids that came around that only did gelato, and it didn't do soft serve, so we'd run outside like, oh, it's just the gelat one. I'm still still.
Speaker 2: Still European ice cream. Give us the key stuff that give us lactose intolerance later on down the line. What's your best ice cream flavor?
Speaker 3: Keep it simple? Chocolate. Even going to one of these fancy new ice cream plates about thirty, they got every every biscuit you've ever seen, every cake I've ever seen mixed into an ice cream. Keep it simple. Chocolate will win every time.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, what's the worst one?
Speaker 3: Worst is mint chocolate? Yeah, you can't stand it. It's like eating toothpaste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, raspberry is the worst one for me as well. Raspberry I found found. I don't know anyone could love that, Patsy, what's the worst ice cream flavor?
Speaker 3: It's disgusting. It's like that old gold chocolate. It's like geriatrics.
Speaker 2: That's us called Sydney. Side of here, Rio, what's your best ice cream flavor?
Speaker 3: Best ice cream is definitely boison berry? Get out, Oh my word, poison berry.
Speaker 2: Even expe it.
Speaker 3: Poison berries. It's simple yet sophisticated. What is a poison berry?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: What a real berry? You have no idea? A boys? Boys and berries? A tree? I believe so? Or do people eat boys and berries like you would eat a raspberry? Common?
Speaker 2: I think it's not as common. I think it probably only like flowers. Like for one hour once a year, you've got to go on some inka trail in Mexico or something a pyramid, and then you unearthed a rock and then it's sort of this. There's only about three of them. I think it's rare than truffles.
Speaker 3: You know, when I worked at the cinema, whenever I sold a boisonberry chock top, I would judge that person, or you judge them saying, wow, what a classy gentleman. No, no, just what a poshoya?
Speaker 2: What's the worst one? Probably chocolate, is it? You look down on your nose?
Speaker 3: Jack and I I hate licorice. I feel like once you start to like.
Speaker 1: I've ever seen that common, I did a different sort of ice cream, less, sort of more simple, basic seven eleven.
Speaker 3: Mister Gelato isn't doing liquors.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian Will Show podcast.