Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Monday. On the show, we are the home of your misshard lyrics. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Chevone who were emails emails me twenty four to seven loves to get through today.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: It's just another misheard Monday, Christian O'Connell's miss heard lyrics.
Speaker 3: Al Right, step one, you miss here or you miss here or you miss here the lyrics you then email them into me.
Speaker 2: We've made the mac of the Monday if we agree, if not.
Speaker 3: For the great ones Hall of Favor last week too, Hall of Famous first one, Jenny, and now I beg to see your dentures one more time my tones tonight.
Speaker 2: Disy your Days is one by.
Speaker 3: Guy Sammy took us through the musicals of Beauty and the Beast. Lick you'll be a Lickurius. Yes, indeed we ate the police, all right, Eisdale first, Swan's in today. Then we've got Derek. Hello, Derek, former Triple M listener, first time EMAILO, Welcome to the show. Derek's got this, Michael Jackson. Dirty Diana, Dirty Diana now or is it dirty Diana's thong? Are we hearing dirty Dina's thong? Yep, that's the kind of human we get when we're buying Derek.
Speaker 4: In the Big Trades from Triple M. He's bringing the thomb humor, half an hour and dog poop.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Mark, who's got the beg's You should be dancing?
Speaker 2: What you're doing on your back?
Speaker 3: Or is it what you're doing Eddie Betts? It's just there, isn't it turning up?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: What you doing Eddie Betts? Yes? I like that?
Speaker 3: One world done, Mark, another Mark this song, Have a nice day by the Stereophonics, Lie around all day, have a nice drink to chase.
Speaker 2: Lie around adad The Trevid cheers, or is it lie around all day?
Speaker 3: Have a drink of cheese, lie around ouray the Trevid cheers. Yeah, I'm hearing drink of cheese one hundred percent actually for cheese Hall of Favor.
Speaker 2: This one comes from Rocky Verma.
Speaker 3: Hell of a name there, Rocky, and I's still looking for potential boys' names. Rocky is a great one. He's got middle or Blue sky Mine. They're crossing their fingers, they pay the truthmakers.
Speaker 1: They're crusting their fingers they pay the truth bacon.
Speaker 3: Or is it according to Rocky Verma, they're crossing the fingers they pay the true Jamaicans.
Speaker 1: They're crusting their fingers. Then, hey the truth bacons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm hearing true Jamaicans.
Speaker 1: They're crossing their fingers, they pay the truth bacons.
Speaker 3: Ye, Sarah Morton, Nirvana Heart Shaped Box, Hey Weight, I got a new complaint?
Speaker 2: Or is it, Hey Weight, I got a liver complaint.
Speaker 3: No, you have to be very creative for that one to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't hear that there at all.
Speaker 3: Nick, I've got a misheard from the peloton ad that's been doing the rounds. Take my breath by the weekend. Take my breath away and make it last forever, babe, take or is it it's our second cheese one this week? Take my breath away and make it mozzarella Babe.
Speaker 1: Take my bet one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing that hundred making mozzarena, Babes. That is a great one. Nixt Door, Come on Inkston's Hall of Favor. Why this week's this week's miss Hurdler. You can email me whatever you hear them or misheard them. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au Thank you.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast