Speaker 1: You're on Kiss You've got Mikey Brooklyn Bianca Die in Turn, Pete. It is your last day here at Kiss in Turn, Pete, and we have a super mysterious guest for you, a surprise for your no.
Speaker 2: I feel so vulnerable. I'm wearing a mask because normally I produce these sort of segments, so I'm very confused.
Speaker 3: You don't know who it is they're getting close to you right now.
Speaker 2: Peter feels so vulnerable.
Speaker 3: I do, because you've met this person before.
Speaker 2: Something just blew on. Oh someone's blowing on my their breath on my neck?
Speaker 4: Lovely? Any idea who we would bring in for your final show, Pete? I just can't. Why don't you? Why don't you hug him? Mystery guests?
Speaker 5: Little?
Speaker 4: Can you? Are you okay with him?
Speaker 2: A little hug?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's strong.
Speaker 2: He's very strong.
Speaker 4: Male or female?
Speaker 2: Well, the way I've got tap them? Assuming it's a male, The hell, that's what we all hang on. Wait a minute, that's like hairdresser vibes.
Speaker 3: Smell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's even met.
Speaker 2: That's perfect.
Speaker 4: We met.
Speaker 2: If this is my cousin or my sister, or.
Speaker 4: That happened with your cousin, again. Okay, nothing but nothing.
Speaker 2: This is a celebration, Mikey nothing.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we want to reveal her.
Speaker 1: Okay, get the person to speak, okay, yes see if I'm guessed, could come up to the microphone number four there.
Speaker 3: Maybe one word, one word, just one word.
Speaker 4: Kiss, all right, just say kiss, kiss? Say it again, huh.
Speaker 5: Kiss.
Speaker 3: It's alright.
Speaker 4: He is such a big fan of Pauline Hanson. She is joining us right now. Good morning.
Speaker 5: I had to say it was Moulbury that was he would have go to one pie.
Speaker 4: That's nice to meet you. We brought you in here for Pete's final day.
Speaker 5: I heard about that my politician.
Speaker 2: Mum. Hello, I think I blot my microphone.
Speaker 5: I'm very well.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, congrats to you. You're about to become by min. It's a look at all the button the lower House, the everything house.
Speaker 5: But I need all the help I can get. You told me you wanted to work for me. She finishing up? Where's I haven't.
Speaker 4: Quite got that.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's another job, but I'm.
Speaker 4: Forgot about did Pauline.
Speaker 3: Pete's been telling us that he is locked in as a candidate for one Nation at the next election.
Speaker 5: You know, it's you sound like a politician. Yeah, tell you all these things and it doesn't follow through.
Speaker 4: Would you actually have him run for you in a in a seat? Would you run away from all?
Speaker 2: She would? She?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: At the Parliament House he was full on, he was he was full on many ways he won. But anyway, I actually did follow through. He made sure things happened. He kept me on my toes and he was very committed.
Speaker 2: I really am Paul, And I guess I could do both roles, that's the thing. So the new job and then I could I could also run for a seat.
Speaker 4: Perhaps you're saying politicians don't work very hard. No, not at all. No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: We just get our hands dirty. Where company country people, we know how to get a hands dirty, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you're here.
Speaker 2: Where did you fight out on the on the jet, on the on the plane that you got from missus Reinhut.
Speaker 4: Don't mention the war?
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, I'm just so excited to see you deal.
Speaker 4: With that plane. Do you get to fly yourself or you have a pilot.
Speaker 5: I've got a pilots and it's not a pilot's license, so I can tell you that's not Susan.
Speaker 4: Did Susan Leisha was a pilot. What happened to her?
Speaker 5: She's your pilot now that he give her a job, I've got a pilot. So James, who's my chief of staff, he's also a pilot, so that he's in the corner over here, right, he has to upgrade because we get a little jabbarou. So this is an upgrade from the Jabbarou. But we've been up to rock Hampton, we went down to Aubrey Wodonga so and we went to Bathurst last weekend. So we're getting in those country areas. So it's been fantastic to get around.
Speaker 2: Oh god, sorry I called your man before. I'm so sorry. I just realized. And when you tap me on the shold my issue very strong, Pauline, that was good on you. Hell, I'm taking.
Speaker 4: Back, I know. Is this the best surprise ever?
Speaker 2: So great, so great.
Speaker 4: I'm mega fan.
Speaker 2: When I got to hang out with Pauline in partment houses, what absolute cree highlight for me, just to see you in action, the way you just tell other people how it is. It's just so great.
Speaker 5: You here at the time when I warn the Burke, Yes, I no, So it's a lot was happening that day with me so much, but that's not my normal office. We're not going to go back there.
Speaker 6: Like radio, it's great. It's a circus, right, it's a circus. In Parliament it's a circus. Politics is a circus. So there's radio. It's a circus.
Speaker 4: It is you be used to it every day.
Speaker 6: What's the craziest thing that's happened for you in say, actually, maybe you the circus after you.
Speaker 5: The craziest thing is dealing with those crazy politicians in there, like marine fruky, literal thorpe and payment and a couple of hours. So honestly, that's a.
Speaker 4: Certain get along at all? Like is it really?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: How do we agree?
Speaker 1: I don't think, but you'd think maybe behind closed doors and police secretly get a lot to them.
Speaker 5: I have absolutely nothing to do with them. I think they're nasty. I think they're that's my opinion about them. We're just are complete opposites in our policies. I think their views. Look, you can have different opinions and views, but when you get constantly thrown at you your racist. You'll this across the chamber. It gets a bit much and they.
Speaker 1: Will do that, like you're not far from each other, will they yell out you're racist?
Speaker 5: Like to yes all the time, tells me he tells me to go back where you came from, or you know, basically he throws paper in my face that time. It's just just constant.
Speaker 4: Anyone you get along with, like from the other side, Elbow Barnaby, Joyce, Alexantik.
Speaker 5: He's a lovely fellow, Alex. It's lovely. Yeah. So there's only a couple in there. But I very much keep to myself and my team, and you know, I'll say hello to a few of the others.
Speaker 3: But Paulina, you've going for the top job now, are you locked in that? That's a possibility because the Poles have one nation, a neck and neck with Labour.
Speaker 5: Now, you guys looking for an exclusive here, If.
Speaker 6: You can't give us a headline, it'd be good.
Speaker 1: I really want to know that, Pauline, because Brooklyn and I had a bit of a debate about it, and I hear mixed messages, right, so you.
Speaker 5: Want to be there's nothing mixed about it at all. What I wanted to see one nation in government? You do. We are the only party that's really going to turn this country around. And I want vision. I have vision for this country. I want to, you know, incentivize people, look after the young ones coming through, give them the opportunities that we had when I was growing up in Australia. I want to get rid of the gender what's going on. I want to get rid of the climate change which is destroying industries, manufacturing business. And I think that we can do it, but not under the major political parties.
Speaker 3: So to get into government, right, you've got to win. Is it about seventy.
Speaker 5: Seats seventy six seeds, So that's.
Speaker 4: Easy to do.
Speaker 3: But do you think you can because I you've got to find that's seventy eighty good people.
Speaker 5: That's a movement happening. So people are waking up. They want change, and I'm getting a lot from the younger ones. They want change. They're not happy that the direction of the country that's going. And if anything, I'm pulling the Liberals and National Parties back to the Conservative side to address the policies that they have not done anything about.
Speaker 4: But just to be clear, would you want to be prime minister leader.
Speaker 5: If it means to actually get one nation into government? I will. I'm not going to keep propping up the Coalition or anyone else. I've got my policies. I'm putting it out there what we want to do for the country. So you don't go out there and promote yourself if you don't want a top job. That's a decision. A decision I will have to make is to stand for the Lower House. It was still two years outside the election. That decision will be made whether I stand and Senate or whether we actually find a leader for the Lower House.
Speaker 6: Pauline, I just want to ask, You've got like three hundred and fifty thousand followers on Instagram, right, that's a lot you could be an influencer.
Speaker 3: You thought about that big on Facebook too?
Speaker 6: Yeah, a million on getting the younger vote, right, Guys like do you use your Instagram to try and influence the younger people who are not They're not going to be watching the six cop news.
Speaker 4: No one watches that. You know.
Speaker 5: What's influenced the young ones is our cartoons. And actually we've got the other one coming out again today, so we're in our fourth season, so that you.
Speaker 6: Know, as cartoons. Sorry, I don't follow movie.
Speaker 4: At the premiere of the movie.
Speaker 5: Get on and have a look at the go on you tube and look at our please explain okay, okay, yeah, And they explained to people in a satirical manner matter of what's happening in politics, and I love it. And some of the views. We've had over a million views. And the Robert Irwin won we had over five million views.
Speaker 4: So he's a Pauline fan.
Speaker 5: No, look at me.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: He was a bit upset with me over Blue God.
Speaker 4: All right, hey, thank you so much for coming in and for Pete.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Fin day. Hug it out.