Speaker 1: It's the pick up Friday afternoon, Britt, Laura and Mitch.
Speaker 2: Right now, get half price off cosmetics across the Maybelene, Revlon Rimmel and Nude by Nature's Rangers at Chemis Warehouse head.
Speaker 1: On Ingross, Great prices every day.
Speaker 2: Laura, I'm so excited for this. You're doing Dancing with the Stars, as we know.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I've been spending a lot of my time with a man in my life and it's not Mattie j It is Danil. He is my Russian. I do like to call him my drill sergeant teacher. But he's here and he's joining us. Here is my dance teacher. Daniel.
Speaker 1: What is your last name?
Speaker 4: To be clear, because Savelli Laura tried to introduce you as Daniel Slaves and I was like, he's Russian, and I don't think that's I thought.
Speaker 2: You Daniel Suvlaki for so long because Laura kept butchering it.
Speaker 5: I don't mind a bit of a Selvlaki. But it's been out to sevelliv SAVELLV, so very common name.
Speaker 2: Well, just let's just go with Danil, you and Laura dancing together on Dancing with the Stars. We can't wait to see it on Channel seven soon, but in case you missed it, we will talking about you on the show the other day, and this is how Laura described the chemistry, the palpable, red hot chemistry that you two have on the d floor.
Speaker 3: My partner, I mean, bless you. He's probably gonna hate that I say it, but like, there's nothing I have more sexual chemistry for like with me, I have more sexual chemistry with you. That sounds so mean that we have no sexual chemistry. But Daniel might have thought, how do you think we have sexual chemistry?
Speaker 2: To know?
Speaker 5: Look, I'll just say no, but.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, they're just saying no, oh.
Speaker 5: God no, But it was all there. Obviously I can't reveal too much, but we have.
Speaker 3: Mean, why are you trying to get me in trouble?
Speaker 5: What do you do? The pickup?
Speaker 1: Ngrats?
Speaker 3: Guys, we had great dance chemistry. Does that count that? Sexual chemistry is a different.
Speaker 5: Thing, is it?
Speaker 1: Why do you not have sexual chemistry, Danil? Is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I don't think I have sexual chemistry with anyone anymore except well Danil?
Speaker 4: In all seriousness, how do you feel hearing that? Did that hurt your feelings a little bit? To know that I didn't.
Speaker 2: Laura had more.
Speaker 4: Capture with Mitch and he's gay.
Speaker 1: I'll have you know. I do very well, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty comfortable with myself.
Speaker 3: So also, Danielle's doing fine with the ladies.
Speaker 1: I've had all the updates.
Speaker 3: He's doing just fine. How do you think I've been as a dance partner?
Speaker 5: Though I'm very stubborn, you're a bit of a psycho when it comes to training in a good way or a very good way, positive way though positive ways. She's the one that's taught me how to dance on my feet for six hours. I've only been used to two hour berths, and that's normally how we structure a lesson. Are definitely a private and obviously with the intense training, trying to bring a bit beginner up from scratch not knowing anything to performing on a dance floor and we've had to train for about six hours and she is crazy.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that that Laura is so neurotic that she taught you how to teach her pretty much?
Speaker 1: Wow, do you don't know?
Speaker 3: Every day we were six hours a day. It's so much. We've not had a day off in weeks and every day I'd be like, we've got to do it again. We're going again, and Daniel would say to me, Laura, I know how to dance. You need to do it again. This is you learning how to dance. I don't need to do it.
Speaker 4: Can you do it on your own? Do you ever just sit back and just watch Laura? Oh?
Speaker 5: Never? Never? She goes Daniel, Daniel, I can't do this. I can't do this by myself. I need you.
Speaker 1: I need you right now.
Speaker 5: I need you to help me.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, okay, and she thinks there's no chemistry.
Speaker 3: I did you. I can't do it on my own. It's so hard, especially when you're doing partner dancing and you've got to try and learn the stairs because you're almost mirroring what the other person's doing, so you're kind of copying them. And that's how And I'm a creature of habit and repetition. It's the only way I learned stuff.
Speaker 2: So, Danil, how has your relationship been with Maddie j Obviously Laura's beloved husband. He's been on the show before. Has there been an intention with you too? It's no tension at all. It's actually beautiful.
Speaker 5: You should see one of our packages actually bored in in for one episode. So we did. We had a bit of a sexual chemistry going on there, which was great.
Speaker 2: Also, a threesome is what is to happen? Oh, I get it so Britain instead of instead of one on one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the sexual chemistry isn't about me and Danil. It's about Danila Matt. That is the true love story of this season. And most people have to you know, most people had the concern that maybe it's the dance partner and the dancer getting it on, but no, it's my husband. Wow.
Speaker 2: That'll send Daryl Summers to the grave not.
Speaker 4: Knowing what to do with that bad boy, will we Wow?
Speaker 2: So okay, So overall, you're impressed with Laurie and I will speak on behalf of Britta and I.
Speaker 1: We are so proud of Laura.
Speaker 2: She has committed to this genuinely. She's put so much time into it. I mean, we really do think you're gonna kill it.
Speaker 1: I hope so I do.
Speaker 4: I've seen some little snippets of both of you. It looks wonderful, it looks sexy. If there is no chemistry, you fooled me.
Speaker 1: That's for sure.
Speaker 3: We're very good actors.
Speaker 5: We're done great.
Speaker 3: The reason why he ended up on the show is, you know Rachel Finch. Yeah, so Rachel Finch is Daniel's dance partner. At the moment they're doing, they well, they're training a lot together. But Rachel Finch's husband used to be one of the very first pro dancers on the show, and and he's Daniel's mentor, and he's Daniel's teacher. So it was kind of like a nice little synchronicity. The old Dancing with the Stars meets the new wave of Dancing with the Star incestuous in the dancing world.
Speaker 1: It is, tell me about it. You're the new generation, Danil Tepanaki.
Speaker 2: Everybody Laura's dance partner, can't wait Dancing with the Stars coming soon to Channel seven and seven plus.
Speaker 1: You guys are great together. We can't wait to see you on the screen.
Speaker 3: But it's going to be so fun back after this.
Speaker 1: It's the pick up