Speaker 1: My Heart podcasts, hear more Gold podcast playlist and listen live on the free I Heart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything good?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. All right, So tomorrow it is the census. Has everyone on this team done it already? No, I've been waiting like I'm waiting for tomorrow night to do it. I want to take part in some of that. We're all doing at the same time. So it's the Australian Census tomorrow night, tomorrow morning on the show, we're doing our alternative census that we're calling the senseless Census.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the small stuff. Let's talk about.
Speaker 4: You and me.
Speaker 3: Does the tomatos us go in the.
Speaker 2: Bridge author entry?
Speaker 1: Let's talk about it. Let's sense the census.
Speaker 4: You you screw that up? It's sood sorry what the senseless? Senseless?
Speaker 3: Senseless, the senseless sense senselessness. It's so hot, it's lip smackingless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, Patsy did it. First of all, we'd have to get pats to dub that. In the last week's Cisco tripped you up.
Speaker 1: Now, Salt and Pepper, you want to patch a bad form, You've got to sing a song for a listener.
Speaker 4: This week. I do need a big you need a big w all right?
Speaker 1: Some of the questions so far we're compiling the seven questions we're going to ask Tomorrownie one every thirty minutes. We want you all had us as well to answer at the same time, beginning to mind on at six a m. Toilet paper over or under? What's the weirdest sing in your freezer? Palmel or schnitty that really kicks off Friday? You opened a can of works? What was your favorite age? And do you have the fries before a burger or after Riyeah?
Speaker 4: You got some more questions I do?
Speaker 2: Do you guys cut your toast diagonally or vertically down the middle?
Speaker 4: Always down the middle for toast?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Which is diagonally because I think they taste better?
Speaker 3: I do both? You did both? I do both? Depends what sort of mood on me.
Speaker 4: Okay, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like the diagonal is a lot classier than the straight down the brutish.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, I've got someone here. What's your useless superpower? And what do you think you could talk about for ten minutes with no preparation? Oh?
Speaker 4: Wow, I could easy?
Speaker 1: I could easy well, Jason Statham's movies easily, John Wick's movies, the John Wick Movies, the franchise easily for ten minutes, probably go longer as well. PASSI what do you think you could talk for seriously ten minutes with no preparation about.
Speaker 3: He could?
Speaker 4: Yes, I absolutely came.
Speaker 2: I can tell you what's new this week in home, in living, in every single thing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go there today again.
Speaker 4: Maybe we shoure to listen to a feature.
Speaker 1: Actually we'll be test listeners who say that they can do something, and then we give them sixty seconds and off you go. They've got to speak with no hesitation about whatever they do. No no hesitation, no pausing. You've got to just go about whatever you say you could talk about. Ifact try this right now, seriously, what do you think you could talk about with no preparation for ten minutes? We're going to put sixty seconds on the clock and try and see if you can keep going. Right now, we're looking for your alternative census questions. We could be asking the nation questions like do you prefer meat pies or sausage rolls?
Speaker 4: Sausage draws controversial?
Speaker 3: H I think me pie? Yeah, definitely?
Speaker 4: And you know what separates us there? Which part the hemisphere north?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I thought you guys are big pie people.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: We love a pie, We love a pie. But that's a proper pie. The ones you like, those are already biddy ones.
Speaker 2: You like eel pie, Isn't it's tick Van Dyke?
Speaker 1: You watched me nineteen seventies movies Mary Poppins, Christian A question for the censors. This is a great one from Linda, window or aisle seat on a plane.
Speaker 2: Window or I would go, I like to get up and walk around like a window.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Is that because you always sleep on it?
Speaker 3: No, just because it's it feels further away from all the great unwashed plane like you can kind.
Speaker 2: Of just.
Speaker 4: Great. So you mean I'd just like to be humanity.
Speaker 3: It's far apart from people on a plane as possible.
Speaker 4: Just like it the whole team this went.
Speaker 3: It's like, don't touch my leg, don't do not brush my hand, just stay away of me. Peasant hair.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just get my bb mask going forced to fly wrecks.
Speaker 3: Feel like I've got more space.
Speaker 4: Okay, what of the great Unwashed?
Speaker 3: Got to say?
Speaker 4: If we speach the great unwashed? Well, part of the Great Unwashed.
Speaker 1: All right now, one of the questions I want thinking about, what could you speak about for ten minutes with zero preparation and intern Pete said straight away airline point Systems.
Speaker 2: That right, Pete, Yeah, Airline Point Systems absolutely love it.
Speaker 4: All right, I've got sixty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I understand this?
Speaker 2: Can I just premise by saying if I if you don't understand anything, feel free to pipe in quickly because there is a lot of information when it comes to I've.
Speaker 1: Got a friend of mine who hacks this system, probably like you then, Pete, and gets free flights everywhere. I don't even know how he does it. Wow, yeh, it's a big thing that most people don't know about.
Speaker 3: This is going to be my forward cellar.
Speaker 2: At the end, I'm going to tell you how I've never paid for a flight for almost fifteen years.
Speaker 3: Oh ever, full stop?
Speaker 4: What yeah, yeah, this is similar to my friend. I don't know what they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's a lot of different ways to do it.
Speaker 1: He's got an attention now. And to tell you who's also listened to this right now? The great unwashed?
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 4: So nobody sitting.
Speaker 1: There I please, if you ever want to play next to Patsy, make sure you start mouth breathing all over.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 4: Dang all right, Pete, your time starts now.
Speaker 2: In Australia, there's two main apps you need. One is the Coals app. One is the woolworth app. Coals is connected to fly Bys, which is connected to Velocity via Virgin Australia.
Speaker 3: Woolworths is connected to Quantas.
Speaker 2: So anytime you are shopping at any supermarket whatsoever, they connect to those airline points. You need to go on those apps regularly and you need to boost the sales that they've got on there. So if you want a bunch of coriander, they might have triple points. This is where these things start really adding up. But the key thing in life is to be on the social committee in any workplace. Be on the social committee when they had the big barbecues once a month, or events, or it is you cash in on the.
Speaker 3: Groceries that are brought.
Speaker 2: The reason why I say this is so important this is insert this into your football clubs, any clubs you're involving in right And the reason why I did this because at AARN we have over seventy radio stations, which meant on stage we had seventy different wool Worse accounts.
Speaker 3: I put my rewards account number on all of those. We haven't paid for flight for fifteen years.
Speaker 2: However, I did get undone about a year ago, and now I can no longer put the.
Speaker 4: Did commit fraud?
Speaker 1: I mean incredible, you already did nail it with no preparation first or that is so interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, the key is really be the guy that goes and gets the supermarket when there's got to be bowl corners.
Speaker 4: Is identity fraud.
Speaker 3: In the details?
Speaker 4: Wow, we your're you know what you are? Your your point maxing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, will so many more tips. I could do a podcast on this all day. I reckon one day. Honestly, there's so much this people would love that.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Well done, Pete Christian O'Connell s go on podcast