Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try a vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that people.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're young and stupid.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 5: No? You know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an out of dillo trying to get ants out of a hole.
Speaker 3: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults food.
Speaker 1: Being fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 2: You haven't been thinking about the right person?
Speaker 1: Goodness?
Speaker 6: May this is?
Speaker 5: Is it just.
Speaker 1: To buy a couple of mitches?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 7: It's Jenna.
Speaker 2: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season?
Speaker 1: Sorry? No, he is Mitch Julli and Mitchell Koo. Oh my god?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: For the final time in twenty twenty two? Hello you hello?
Speaker 1: Last time?
Speaker 2: I feel like it was yesterday that we started season four. What the fuck's happened?
Speaker 1: I know, I lost track of seasons. Remember we had like a calendar and we're like thirty episodes per season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I know that we say this every year. Oh it flew by, but this year more than ever. Oh god, yeah, I feel like it was literally yesterday. We got the new artwork and one hundredth episode and all that stuff, and now it's gone.
Speaker 1: I know we're ready for a new season, but we're not done yet. One final episode and we're going out with a bang is very exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's someone lurking outside the studio today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in waiting everyone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's just me.
Speaker 2: It's oh yes, sans Hera Cole. It's Price, keep it Jenner, Third Wheel.
Speaker 1: That's Jenna Mary, Hi, Jenna, how are you merry Christmas?
Speaker 2: Christmas?
Speaker 1: Now in waiting in the in the green room is Sean. Everyone, Mitch's brand new boyfriend. Welcome Sean.
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 3: Oh Butdon Hello, Hello, prest how are you?
Speaker 2: I really didn't think it actually organized this. I was banking on your terrible organization.
Speaker 1: Listen, Sean and I have been in cahots. I left him on Red How many days I was good?
Speaker 5: Like for.
Speaker 2: I knew that would happen.
Speaker 1: Lucky I had the lead time. He chased me up.
Speaker 2: I bet he would have to.
Speaker 1: He's begging me to come on. We're going to be doing the first annual annuals everything annual, the first ever rendition of the Sean Pit today.
Speaker 2: And so what's the idea behind the shan pek. It's going to be digging for details in our private life? Is that what's happening? To listen?
Speaker 1: I really like Sean and from the background check I've done in the police check, so does society. And I just want to make sure he's right for you, because how long has it been with you guys?
Speaker 2: Now we're coming up to six months now. Just held it up with his fingers. Yes, you know I knew. I didn't have to read the fucking fingers.
Speaker 1: I knew it with six months long fingers. Nine, you're smiling. The Sean Pit is where I and Jenna will investigate and dig a little deeper. And the reason that's the shan Pi is because I'm not rough and I'm not I'm not tracing grim. Sure you know it's playful. It's playful, and it's like a sam pig, you know what, play with some sand cassles, maybe knock him down, you know, maybe get a grain in our eye and have to go to emergency. Who knows what will happen, but I will say I am waiting and let me just check the sanders ready, is it white soft? Really soft?
Speaker 2: That a sand digging sound effect. There's a sandpit rather sounded like pixie dust.
Speaker 1: Well for a gay couple, that's probably anyway. So that's coming up the Sean Pitt. I'm so excited. We love you Sean already, so it's going to be just relaxed.
Speaker 2: Another thing on the way is that I have been fucking with all three of you, Sam, Mitch and Jenner, and I'm gonna I'm going to reveal the prank today just so you know.
Speaker 1: I hate pranks when I'm not in on it.
Speaker 2: It's already happened. Wait, and I think you've figured out. Mit, you're the only one that's cottoned on.
Speaker 1: I'm very smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for once, Labor, I'll tell you about it, Lady Joe. It's such an it you'll remember. You'll remember. You just probably didn't realize it was me behind it.
Speaker 1: It has been slipping arsenic into your drinking water. You Yeah, also for God's sake.
Speaker 2: It's Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh you remember, I don't remember it, and I will say each other presents, right, I hope with presents. I went above and beyond. I'm gonna start. Okay, So I'm gonna stary the presence because I went to four different fucking stores for you, Mitchell Coombs. Yeah, I drove to our Tarman.
Speaker 2: Where the fuck is that taman my quarry part.
Speaker 1: Julie went, we don't have it in stock. I said, Julie, the fucking website said you had.
Speaker 2: In stock, Babe, I hate that.
Speaker 1: She goes, I got pink in stock. I don't want pink. I want yellow. Oh so I had to drive to our Tarmin, go to our time and they went, no, I don't have it by let me call Cherrybrook.
Speaker 2: We're the fucking these suburbs.
Speaker 1: When when what?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: When did I?
Speaker 1: I thought I'd give you the pleasure. So Merry Christmas, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what is this.
Speaker 1: I'm enjoying? Whoa, it's about.
Speaker 2: A meter long? Is it a puzzle?
Speaker 1: That's not a puzzle now it's something you mentioned on this very show.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do you love it? It's like a Nana shopping trouble that I mentioned you know what. These are hard to find, because I was looking for one myself the other day and I just gave up. I was like, oh, they can't find it, so thank god you did a good quality.
Speaker 1: It's from a d and it's got an insulated insight. It's so dead yeah, fancy, and it's in Jim Yellow perf.
Speaker 2: Gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I love you use it, of course.
Speaker 2: I'll use it. Okay, good, I'm looking for one the other day. I really need one.
Speaker 1: I'm cute. Shall I do Jenna's or should you do me houses? Should I just do?
Speaker 2: Will get yours out of the way, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Jenna, this is for you. I didn't wrap it because your name's on in the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I will say that this something in there for you and for Isabella because I was doing buying my.
Speaker 2: Cat presidence via Jenna.
Speaker 1: What's your rats cat's name?
Speaker 2: Call me, call me she can get high. It's Catney. No, that ship's great, Jenna, Connie, Well love it. So I've got cartnip Isabella. She'll go feral for about half an hour and then green out. Oh really all day? Oh it is wrapped.
Speaker 1: Oh that's wrapped. You.
Speaker 2: Of course this will take fucking ten years, so st.
Speaker 1: When I check, I just use your clause. When I checked out of pet Barn, they were like, use this sparingly, and I'm like, God, Jenna knows how to self medicate this cats, she doesn't need directions. She'll be just right. It's from Peter Alexander.
Speaker 2: What is that look I've seen that you have to say what it is at the podcast meeting.
Speaker 3: Sorry, there pajama shorts from Peter Alexander with cats on the cue.
Speaker 2: It's so cute, all right, Well, while we're at it. Sorry, they're perfect.
Speaker 1: There's a receipts in there. You can change it.
Speaker 2: Do in mind while we're at it. Yes, you, while you're in the spirit of un kind of teens with the theme no spoilers, Thank you for you, Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's an envelope, for fact's sake.
Speaker 2: Read what's on the envelope. Read it out.
Speaker 1: It says, don't read this out, but pretend this is beautifully wrapped. It's a it's a podcast. No one will see that. It's just a boring one on and he.
Speaker 2: Goes, oh, it's an envelope. Tried to cover my tracks so hard.
Speaker 1: You know first, and I also have some rose if anyone stop it. Yeah, it's low alcohol because we're going for twenty twenty three clean. What is the point of that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: I never agree to that. Shit going up and pause? Yeah, oh this is so cute. Yeah, what did I give you dinner? It's a little cat mug Yep, it's like a little teacup set with a cat on it.
Speaker 1: That's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Wow, we know Jennis so well. We both down the cat so much.
Speaker 1: That's the lovely do apparently open mind?
Speaker 2: Oh the big bows coming off now. I need you to know that I did have to ask your gay facto hate and watch it. I get Mitchell. It's so hard to buy for and there is part of me that thinks maybe this is more a present for him than you, because this is what he suggested.
Speaker 1: Do you know how hard it is to get in here?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: This is so this is right up my alley.
Speaker 2: The voucher.
Speaker 1: It's a voucher for a Besteka. What's that is? Like the best steak restaurant in Australia.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. God, I'm good, thank you, You're welcome. That's lovely. I'm assuming you'll take Hayden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it turns how Sean Goes might get up.
Speaker 2: I actually wasn't sure if you'd love that, because I feel like, knowing you as well as I do, I feel like you'd be adverse to vouchers. You're like, oh, too much. I mean they're too fiddly.
Speaker 1: I forget.
Speaker 2: Have you used that massage about I've got your fee the birthday in September?
Speaker 1: I have used it. Yeah. She climbed me like a spider monkey. She went in me at one point. Oh, the Mitchell Coombs wasn't sure.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm pouring the rose.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is lovely, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Thank you a pleasure. I think God Hayden gave me an idea because you are actually quite hard to buy for.
Speaker 1: I'm very hard to buy for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, my turn. Oh I didn't realize, Janna, we gotten present are beautiful.
Speaker 1: That's nice, Jenna awkward If you didn't you.
Speaker 2: Didn't get this rosey out of the chilled section, did you?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't. I was in such a rush.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Merry Christmas, Thanks and Red, thank you Ja oh my wine?
Speaker 1: Oh it just played it sound sound effects?
Speaker 2: Did you just build that on the radio panel. Oh fu, where's the paper towel in this bitch? You turned the fader off the lea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mouse is wet.
Speaker 2: I need tissues.
Speaker 1: It's a Christmas tear. Now.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? We start the same way every week. It is it just me? Eat something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate.
Speaker 1: There's glass all over the panel.
Speaker 2: Can you press the button that turns that fader off? Thank you, we're.
Speaker 1: All good, Mitchell. I didn't drop it. Look it shattered. Okay, no, listen to me on Christmas. I didn't drop it, sham.
Speaker 2: Look I think you might have bumped it. You didn't drop it.
Speaker 1: Half. I didn't drop it.
Speaker 2: There's still some ros I left in there, though, So that's yours, Sam, cheers, Merry Christmas, Christmas.
Speaker 1: Ya back to regular programming.
Speaker 2: Okay, back to the present.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that pickup, Sean.
Speaker 2: That doesn't happen every week, It really doesn't. Thanks, I'm gonna open Gen's present.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 5: What do we go?
Speaker 1: You go first. We're gonna do some clean up quickly.
Speaker 2: Do you still need to clean up? Oh? We just got Jenna the first of all the junk food I'm going to devour over Christmas. Fuck hell oh no, oh my god, caramel bables. I love this every purposing Easter eggs like we've got these fucking round chocolate. Let's let's call them bables exactly. I love it good. I was stocking always got Isabella's name, Jenna, what does yours have on it? If mine's got my cat's name.
Speaker 1: Probably got Hayden's name. That's my book. Just a joke. We laugh, shor we love.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jenna. That's good.
Speaker 1: So my stocking on it says mich a Cat.
Speaker 2: Now we're not done with gifts for you, Jenna.
Speaker 7: Card.
Speaker 9: Did you have a card?
Speaker 1: Don't I did? I?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, it's.
Speaker 1: A Christmas card. Got the music. This is a Christmas card that says MEWI Christmas and a purr New Year from the Two Girls Three Cats podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's her rival podcast, wishing as well. I thought it was gonna be one of those ones were going to open it and make a noise. Thank god. No I tried to get that. I wish you Mawi Christmas. Oh gorgeous an oh from you and Sammy. Yes, these gifts are from me.
Speaker 1: Okay, we wish you a merry Christmas. We wish you a MEWI Christmas. We wish you merry Christmas and a bunch of new toys.
Speaker 3: Sam is your card? Oh yes?
Speaker 2: Oh, Sam'll go and get the thing that I clearly got you for your presence. Yeah, no, definitely, definitely did. No, let's do a deal. It's fine because I didn't get you anything. I thought you wouldn't be here.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas, Sam, all the same, I had great present.
Speaker 1: Shall we start the show?
Speaker 5: No? No, no?
Speaker 2: Should we give Jenna the ultimate present?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm getting more?
Speaker 2: Can you turn them?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Without a Christmas.
Speaker 2: You need to sit down and calm down. It's very frazzled.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I have a seat, all right. Remember we got down to something.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 2: We do like to give her a little surprise every time we have a season finale. One year it was the coffin. Ye.
Speaker 1: Then last year we put her in a bin, a recycling bin for.
Speaker 2: The whole episode. And we're just waiting. Surely if we give her something, she'll say no and she'll break like she just takes it in a stride every time, no complaints, gets in the coffin with the whole episode, doesn't complain as comfortable?
Speaker 1: You think we got to keep putting her in things become a tradition.
Speaker 2: Less comfortable that she might actually push back on all. Right, here we go, Oh my god, what is that?
Speaker 1: This is so exciting.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas, Jennay, Christmas is your little challenge for this episode. But don't knock the wine.
Speaker 1: For god sake. What have we got to tell us what you're opening?
Speaker 2: Okay, so this year we are putting her in everybody?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: No, that would be a straight jacket.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's a medical grade imported from the EU.
Speaker 2: Is that your first time in a straight jacket? Now?
Speaker 1: To put jo? Want to help me put it on? You describe what it looks like because it's horrific.
Speaker 2: It's basically just a cream colored jacket, not white. I was kind of left arm for it. And it's got a lot of straps. It looks confusing.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, this might take a while. Just face me, Jenna. Now do you want your pigtails strapped or unstrapped? How do these work?
Speaker 2: Where do you reckon? You feed all the little bits because the arms are meant to be crossed, right, Yeah, Heaven forbid. We needed to do something for it. So we've lost Jenna's limbs for the episode.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous. Thank you had to touch your bosom? Sorry, now this goes up here? Oh my God, left, So it's her left arm to her right shoulder.
Speaker 2: I'm go God, listened to all the little shackles on it, jingling Mary, j eat your heart out? Why don't we carry on?
Speaker 5: Sam?
Speaker 2: Do you want to try?
Speaker 1: Do you mind wrapping her?
Speaker 2: I could try?
Speaker 1: You give it a go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 2: Should we get into the yar it just me?
Speaker 1: Have you told everyone what happens if it's your first time listening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, while you were scrambling over there with the spirit rose.
Speaker 1: It's become a bit of a Christmas tradition to do this, and I really love it. Do what just mess with the gifts and fuck with Jenna? Yeah? Jenna? Do you consent?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: Good call. We probably should have asked that early on.
Speaker 1: Did ask? He did ask beforehand? Jenna has consent? All right?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do your is it just me first? Or shall I?
Speaker 1: Yes? I'll do by?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: I'll jump in. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: First, did you have for the last show of the year? Second last gym if you like?
Speaker 1: Yes? Second last year?
Speaker 2: Do we have a caller coming on or something? For an Is it just you?
Speaker 1: We do have a call coming here? The third last let's go oh so sorry, no, no, that's a rose. There are major tech issues.
Speaker 5: Ok.
Speaker 1: God, let's just hope this Bradley is standing by.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Are you feeling hopeful for twenty twenty three?
Speaker 2: It's actually yeah, that really weird that I thought to myself the other day. Oh, I haven't felt this in a while. Optimism.
Speaker 1: Yes, fucking cheers to that. Cheez that my god. Like, I just feel this year's been a lot. There's been a lot on a lot happening. This past month has been insane. Yeah, Like my brain has been fucked. Work has been nuts. I've been doing a hundred different things and things that I didn't love and things that I did love that I wasn't giving enough time and energy. I yes, podcast, which no fault of my own. It just the was so much happening. But next year I've culed things that are bullshit, which isn't like me you know.
Speaker 2: That isn't like you at all to people.
Speaker 1: Pleaser, I've said no more times in this last week than I have ever done in my life.
Speaker 2: Wow, I like this new attitude than new and improved Chury not tomaccas.
Speaker 1: And they said, do I want to try the caramel mcflurry? I said, fuck, guess to me or Jenner returns she's in her scape jacket.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Sam, you forgot to put the gimp mask on her and.
Speaker 1: You can't hear all at the point. Actually, we'll give.
Speaker 2: It a well, I try, can I try?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a gim mask. I think it is if you wanted to be a gid.
Speaker 2: What do I think?
Speaker 1: I think a gym mask has a red ball in it. Oh god, okay, it's oh Sean's not in his head. Yes, ah, yeah, Sean's going. That's what it is. Good to know.
Speaker 2: That's interesting anyway. So yeah, you're feeling hopeful for the new year. That's good.
Speaker 1: I just am like I've culled things out of my life that I don't want to have. I'm streamlining work, which is nice, and I just feel I feel good. I got new brain doctor, Like everything's lining up and I think I'm probably manifesting this more than anything.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, that's helpful. I don't recall being overly hopeful at the start of at the end of last year, slashed the start of this year. But no, it's good. I feel I too this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're in a good spine. I'm in a good spot. I mean, Jenna's in the best spot ever. We can't hear her or she can't touch.
Speaker 2: Anything, so we will obviously have footage up on the socials that couple of meters if you want to see what Jenna looks like in her straight jacket and mask thing.
Speaker 1: She actually looks institutionalized. Yeah, oh god, Jenna, she looks like Hannibal Lecter.
Speaker 2: How does she sound with the mask on?
Speaker 1: Hello? Oh much?
Speaker 2: Are you feeling hopeful for the future, Jenner? Yeah I am. I feel like next year is going to be a good year. Yeah, fucking better be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be your year. Yeah, my year. Nothing's going to restrain you.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: And I know you've got a lot tied up at the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: Life is not always straight, it's not you'd know, yes.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know something? You know that synesthesia thing where people associate colors with things. Yeah, we had that whole argument about what color should your English book be? And I said green?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: What did you say again?
Speaker 1: I think I said read?
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, bullshit, No, that's MAT's Remember I do the same thing with days of the week and years, and like twenty twenty to twenty twenty two, there's no color associated with them for some reason. Twenty twenty three is orange in my head. That's got to be a good thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me, actually, what color is twenty twenty three in my head?
Speaker 2: I told you it's orange. I won't hear anything to the contrary heads.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Astrotash was right, it's orange in my head. There, your guy, do you know what is in your head?
Speaker 2: Do we change our logo? Make it orange?
Speaker 1: Should do orange next year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do orange. My god, what does it feel like having your arms tied to you like that?
Speaker 10: For now?
Speaker 2: It feels fine? More or less comfort than the coffin?
Speaker 1: Equal equal, This is equal to being in a coffin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, wow? Do we want to do as it? Dismay, we're just gonna yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go. Is just working again? I think it is.
Speaker 2: I swear it. Sorry, sorry, sorry, There are especially much more smooth sailing than this, Shawn. Just so you know, oh, Sean, we run a tight oiled, tight oiled, well oiled machine.
Speaker 1: Or tight oiled. I was thinking of you two, you know, I was looking at my questions. I was looking at my questions to the Sean pit. All right, let's go, let's go take your last the year here, Bradley.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you kind of miss having a sick bay to go to? Fuck?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 2: It was the best. I actually probably spent a little bit too much time in sick day at school because they figured me out.
Speaker 1: Oh godya.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was when I moved to the new school, and I like was scared of a lot of people, huh, because I went from Bogengate Public, which is thirty kids, and it was just so there was no social home in the whole school. Yeah, in the whole school, and there was no social hierarchy, There was no bullying. It was all just very lovely, you know it the sheep too, yeah, pretty much. But then when I went to the new school, I was like kind of scared of the bully that was anxious. So I just feigned sickness a lot, and eventually they were like, mit tell me, you fucking know why you're here. But also they're kind of gorgeous. Yeah, I love having a sick bay to go to. You don't have that in the workplace.
Speaker 1: No you don't. Can I just say, there's something about like everything all elements touch, smell, taste. It smells in the same way that an hospital emergency room smells. But they just domestos everything like it smells clean. You get on that horrific bed that looks like you're in Asylu'm sorry to Jenne to insult your home, but you sit on there and then it goes like the plastic lining gets all rubbed on your skin and you stick to it.
Speaker 2: And I remember the our sick bathe in the new primary school I moved to. It didn't even have windows, so it was a little bit asyl of me. You're right, But then I had the gorgeous, tender, nurturing receptionist looking after me. Oh yeah, it was always we didn't have like a dedicated nurse. It was always a receptionist stuck looking after the zick kids.
Speaker 1: Do you remember who it was?
Speaker 2: Mitchell again? Oh? I think Her name was Missus Tinlan Oh beautiful. Yeah, yeah, I hated that school, though, I hope it fucking burns to the ground probably. I hope Missus Tindland gets out, okay.
Speaker 1: But yeah, ye know, he's at high risk. I had miss I had Coral, I had a first name.
Speaker 2: I was she the receptionist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her name was Coral, Like, she wasn't a teacher, so we just we just called her Coral.
Speaker 2: My mum for a brief period was the receptionist. Actually, this student services officer at Wonder you go to at my high school. Yeah, she was like feeling in for someone while they're away. And I remember hearing people bitch about her. They were like that new lady in student services office and I was like, I'm going to lean in, listen carefully. She's really cool, she's really nice. She'd stay and I was like, yes, that's my mum. Bitchroun.
Speaker 1: Well, my mum was head of P and C, and of course head of P and C, and she'd just bring the drama home. Like I was just trying to study for HSIE and make sure that my handwriting was within the two fucking lines, and Mom's like, well, missus Morrison won't approve the grant for the canteen.
Speaker 2: I'm a kid.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't I shouldn't know all this.
Speaker 2: All the politics of your primary score.
Speaker 1: Well I missed. I missed the sick babe. There's one here at kiss well Ship. It's called the prayer room.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the thick base slash prayerm.
Speaker 1: Slash prayer room. Yeah, it's got a bed in it. It's also a breastfeeding in the mental health breakroom. They really are. It's downstairs near where we did our photo shoot last year, like right opposite that. It's like a broom cupboard. If anything, it would send you into the pool.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize. I used to sneak into that room to take phone calls and stuff. I didn't realize that was the prayer room. How fucking inappropriate, prayer.
Speaker 1: Room, pregnancy room, whatever you need, quickie room. You know Sean's left you go.
Speaker 2: Hey, in politics, it's familiar with prayer and behavior. Wow, you're listening to is it just me?
Speaker 1: That's enough of these two? Now let's hear and is it just all right?
Speaker 2: Last time of the year, and just as a gift to me, you've made it a live call. You know how I love those having Mitch.
Speaker 1: Love's a live Caly begs for them. That's why Holly's here.
Speaker 2: Hi, Holly, Hi guy, Mary, Christmas.
Speaker 7: Merry Christmas birthday? Is it your birthday? That street?
Speaker 11: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: No, think I'll take it way.
Speaker 7: Do you think I had a dream and I had a dream about this call and it was your birthday in my dream? Sorry?
Speaker 1: I sweet, We are celebrating, so maybe you did pick up something because we got champagne. Jenna's in a straight jacket. Oh yeah, it's my birthday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everyone?
Speaker 2: All right, Holly, where are you calling from?
Speaker 7: But I'm Brisbane?
Speaker 2: Oh gorgeous. I do love Brisbane.
Speaker 1: I think I could see you living in Brisbane and Isabella and Sean living the high life on the story bridge.
Speaker 7: On the story bridge.
Speaker 1: What else is there? Really? Holy?
Speaker 2: How would you feel about living in Brisbane? Sean?
Speaker 1: A polite decline, such a politician's response. I love, that's fantastic. All right, Holly? What's your retard? Just you will let Bradley count you in then hit us? Okay?
Speaker 7: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 7: Is it completely unnecessary? At the end of an episode, when they say to be continued so I don't know. It can happen at the end of a like a season finale, or more importantly, it's like mid season and they say to be continued, like of course it is. It's the TV series.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. That's where you're wrong, Holy now, because sometimes you know how a lot of Laura in order s for you episodes they kind of the stand alone. If you watch one episode, you don't need to have seen the prior one because yeah, it's just a new, fresh news storyline. Yeah, but sometimes they do carry across too, and so they need to let you know this is a part one or a part two.
Speaker 1: Because that's just obvious, Like it's not so I will come to Holly's defense here for a second. I don't think it's needed now, But Holly, I do think like fifteen years ago, when SpongeBob ended, like, you wanted to know if he and Patrick were fucking the next season. I never did. I never did.
Speaker 7: But that's probably my Yeah, that's probably my point is more these days because I've watched it on TV series that are just mainly for like Netflix or Binge or whatever, and they still do it.
Speaker 2: What ones have you seen recently?
Speaker 7: Well, I thought, okay, this is possibly not recent. I don't know. It's a really really terrible show on this thik bus called Devious may right. I think it's produced by Eba Longoria. That was one, I know there's many more. I have baby brain, so I'm just going to use that as like I've never had a baby, but I lived with baby Yeah, I lived with it prior, and so it's just some times worse.
Speaker 2: Now brain actually mean, do you just get is it similar to my COVID fog?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I just feel dumb by the day.
Speaker 7: Yes, exactly right. Like my sister is just is getting over COVID and she's like, oh, it's terrible and might mate. I've got baby brain and Holly brain. It's just a terrible combination.
Speaker 2: Have you had COVID?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I did, Yeah, I got it New Year's last year.
Speaker 2: COVID fog and baby brain not a combination.
Speaker 1: I recommend that's insane. Well, Holly, thank you for listening to the show. When did you find us? Have you been listening since the start or were you going to season five years?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 7: You guys actually saved me. I somehow, I think because I've been following Mitch Combs on like TikTok for a while and I found thanks, no worries. I found you, guys. So I went through the floods in February this year. So yeah, I'm still still no lift or anything in my building. Lovely love that for me. So I didn't have yes, still not till apparently late next year. So that'll be fun. Dog, two dogs and a baby. Yeah, but I didn't have hour for six weeks. So you had to get through my life by using power banks to charge my phone, and so I listened to podcasts instead of watching like TB on my phone said, and I found you guys, and I just binged it and you've made my life so much better.
Speaker 2: Just thanks. And you didn't get it. It's a Christmas miracle.
Speaker 7: No I even started relisting like again at one point.
Speaker 1: That's the baby brain. You forgot that what's actually what's going only that means so much. That's so I'm glad we could help anyway.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Larrie.
Speaker 2: Send her an extra special price.
Speaker 7: When you have your hands back break out.
Speaker 1: It's quite off putting, although if you wanted to saw through that cloth with your nails, you probably.
Speaker 7: Could catnails come through all right, Holy.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming on. Send a price keeper General DM.
Speaker 11: Enjoy christ will thank you.
Speaker 7: Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas. Now keep the Is it just he is coming a couple of miches over the holidays? I'm sure we'll have plenty to pick from come the new season. Yeah, keep them coming. That's where we'll find you add a couple of mitches. So have you guys gotten any weird phone calls recently?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did, Sam, What about you?
Speaker 3: I've just realized what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's on to me. Okay, yeah, so you know I love a good prank call. Right, Oh wait a second, I'm going to take the mask off now, Yeah, it's had.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 2: Actually, can't take it off.
Speaker 1: Oh I'll do it. I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're better. So yeah, I love a good prank call. But I'm also a bit of a coward. As you know. I don't like to make the prank calls myself. So I've discovered a life saving app for me. It's an app that will make prank calls on your behalf. You just put your friend's number in or whoever you want to call. They'll do it all and then they'll just send the recording back to you.
Speaker 1: And it's not at all convincing. What you listen to these things in your go what idiot would believe this is real? Sorry? Sam and Jennifer.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, yeah, no, Mitch, you're the only I have done to all of you, and you're the only one that said, oh fuck, I know what this is about. You figured it out. But oh the start I had you going your call was great?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so how it works is it has a menu of different prank calls to choose from menu. Yeah, you put the number in, so it'll be things like, oh you hit my car or why do you keep calling my girlfriend? Yes, I'm here to deliver a sofar, I'm out the front. Fantastic, And it just has like one side of the phone call recorded. It's all automated. I don't know how it fucking works, but it's so fun because people really do fall for it.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, oh people, I would all right, let me.
Speaker 2: Just show you an example of like one side of the phone call. So this one was for I can smell weed in your apartments?
Speaker 1: Oh great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if let's just say I'm prank calling you. This is what you'd hear when you get the call. Hello.
Speaker 10: Oh hi, Yes, look I'm a neighbor of yours and I'm calling you since the other day pill was a really strong smell of weed in the stairs and well I believe it came from your apartment.
Speaker 2: They leave a pause for the person to reply and then they send you the recording back.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: She's a great voice, the idea, Rebecca Gibney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the app is called I don't know how to say it. It's spelled j u a s app. One word like dusts app or something. J u a s app. Do you reckon? That's DWAs checked out j u a s If you want to get amongst it, something to keep you entertained over Christmas, I guess okay, all right, So yes, I have been messing with a few of you. Jenna. The prank call I did to her with the app was sex noises coming from your apartment. Ah, impossible.
Speaker 1: The Meritian Service Suite team would not appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, I did this quite a while ago. So yeah, that was me, Jenner. In case you're wondering, did.
Speaker 1: You freak out, Yes, you would I would so you'll hear it.
Speaker 2: This is out when.
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Are you hi?
Speaker 9: Yes, we're calling the residential association and the truth. This is very embarrassing. But they are stating that there's a lot of noise coming from your abortment.
Speaker 10: Is this true?
Speaker 11: What you said that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: Yes, there is one neighbor that claimed they are a sexual noises. What Look, I'm sorry that is my dude to put this issue across you. I am only communicating you what they tell me. I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, but they say it hadn't there at any hour, day or night.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: But but but could you blease right closing the windows or putting a bellow on the mouse?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: I don't Well, you must understand that kids are not used to hear this type of noises, and at least I am asking as a favor, could you blease avoid screaming like a seal would be possible?
Speaker 1: Oat?
Speaker 10: This is really fair.
Speaker 2: She kept really well under pressure at.
Speaker 1: You like you're just woken up from a.
Speaker 2: She would have been wondering for so long what the fuck was that about? You've been iron off your neighbors like which one of you people nucked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was the one two doors down.
Speaker 2: I've moved out now because yeah, god, they can eat him two doors down. She goes, it have to be them. I'm pretty ripe.
Speaker 1: You've got one of those vintage vibrators. Sam.
Speaker 2: I also fucked with Sam. There was an option where some skank just calls and offers herself up on a platter. Essentially, that's very s Sam is an eligible bachelor at the moment, so I was so confused about this.
Speaker 1: Did he say yes?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: The funny thing is that he wasn't confused. He was all for it, of course the problem So this is how Sam's went, Hello, Hello, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 6: This is Lauren?
Speaker 11: You know who I am?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Which, Lauren?
Speaker 11: Look, we see each other every day when I go to have my coffee, and I like you so much, so I got your number since i'd really like to get to know you. The truth is that we stare at each other every day. Do you remember now?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Actually I do.
Speaker 10: I've never got a call.
Speaker 11: Like this, so I kind of one day I'm going to sit down close to you, even though I feel embarrassed about it. Oh, one small thing you are single?
Speaker 6: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, well what oh man, I knew it. My friend told me the exact opposite. You're such a team something was.
Speaker 3: Telling so really okay, okay, okay, no.
Speaker 2: Like that. That's that's the problem with the app is that it's not actually listening to what he says. It's all pre recorded. So when he goes, yeah, I am single, and then she flips out coming, oh I thought you were single?
Speaker 1: Did you think it was real?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I thought it was real, But I was like, I have no idea who this bitch is.
Speaker 3: But no, of course I see all.
Speaker 2: I have no idea who you are, but odds are you have been checking me in?
Speaker 1: You know what I love is that if you don't like speak within the period of pause that they've given you, it just sounds like she's a bitch and talks over you. She's not interested. Sounds like, well, I do get coffee? Will you sing girls.
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Before I play the call? I did to you cheery?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you like to fuck with anyone in your life? I've been having fun with this. Do you want me to like do one on your mum or something?
Speaker 1: What are the categories? Because I don't want to upset the poor.
Speaker 2: Like I said, there's a whole menu there can read guitar. Why do you keep insulting me on Twitter? Now the colonoscopy booking, No that it's scaryhonymous. No, your dog is too loud?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's very it. She hamish my little dog. She's obsessed with a metal upset or too because she's she's defensive.
Speaker 2: About she answer calls from random numbers. Yeah, yeah she would. That is obviously the risk with the app. Sometimes they send you the recording back, and all that is is your call could not be connected. This person is busy or whatever, And I'm like, damn it. Well she's at work, so okay, number in and hopefully she takes the call. I might do one of my mum as well.
Speaker 1: Actually, it says joke scheduled.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: How about that? How he's going on Tinder? Why would do that to Hayden?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm not doing that. I want to drive a wedge between you.
Speaker 1: It's a good way to see if he's you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, right, we'll put his number in. I don't care. Yeah, okay, go for it.
Speaker 1: What is it says? How about Tinder? It says directed at boys. We call your friend or your new acquaintance to ask him how he was doing on Tinder. Sure, let's do it. Okay, if he goes, I'll deck the bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm going to put my mum's number in as well. It'll have to be the home phone. I'll do the alcoholics anonymous one for her, because I feel like now that they're emptore Is, they're really getting on a lot. They're always at the pub, getting lives home in the courtesy bus.
Speaker 1: My joke calls Okay, did you do it? Well, they say they're running.
Speaker 2: That means that they're making the call now. It'll give me a notification when they come third.
Speaker 1: Okay, should we run by one in the meantime.
Speaker 2: Yes, So this is the call I did to you. And you know how famously you've lost your license and you've been fucking skating on thin ice when it comes to your demerit point.
Speaker 1: Well, i've lost my license, yes, and I don't need let me turn it again. I've lost my license, and I do not endorse speeding. It actually wasn't really speeding, No, it'sation whatever, But I am on a probationary license. So at one point I'm done. So this is why this call was very frightening.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I made the call to you and it was the one I chosen the menu with about a speeding ticket. Yeah, so I was like, this is fucking perfect. You'll think it's real. And I did have your going for a bit, didn't I Yeah.
Speaker 1: For a small period, but I'm too intelligent for the ever Listen.
Speaker 5: Hello. Hello, this is Hugh Rush, and I'm calling from the legal advice department of your car insurance company. Since we were notified about a severe offense due to a speeding ticket on your car. I'd like to make sure didn't you receive the expiation? Notice?
Speaker 7: What the fuck's some expiation?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 5: Sorry, are you there? I'm not here hearing you very well.
Speaker 1: I'm on a wall.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, it's okay, Now much about it. Okay, maybe the expiation noticed was returned for some reason, but let me explain it to you in detail. This is a speeding ticket where the driver of your car was going at ninety five kilometers per hour but on a city road with a speed limit was only fifty k's an hour, so the limit was exceeded by forty five kilometers per hour and this is about a nine hundred dollars fine and seven demerit points. Do you know, by any chance how many points you have left?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: When was this?
Speaker 7: Can I get a date?
Speaker 1: Is there a number of the ticket?
Speaker 5: Sorry? Yeah, this is important. The picture taken by the speeding camera snapped a BMW six with licensed plate numbers.
Speaker 2: You actually speak to people like that on the phone. You're like, what the fuck is it?
Speaker 1: Whatever? It was as an expedition, though I had a I thought it was a scale. I thought it was a live call, but I thought it was a scam, and I'm rude to scammers. But you know, it's funny. I knew it was a prank when he quoted me how many demerit points and how much that certain find cost, because I've had that fine and I been there, mate, No, that's wrong.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, all of these prank calls that we've put on the app now are running, so we'll keep an eye out throughout the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, come through, fantastic?
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 7: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bit all right? Are we excited for what we're doing next? Here at the show, Mitch, why are you wincing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's it's a bit awkward. Awkward, I've been put on the spot.
Speaker 1: It's a natural part of life when anyone, whenever anyone joins a new relationship, they go on an award winning, multimillion dollar grossing podcast to talk about the ins and outs of their relationship. It's how it works.
Speaker 2: I'm ready, If you are you ready?
Speaker 1: Show on, Sam, bring him in, guys, that's roll, and it's right with the shot.
Speaker 8: Let's go for a dick in the shan Pits.
Speaker 2: Swell with How fancy was that?
Speaker 1: Hello, Sean, take a seat, Hi, welcome shot.
Speaker 2: Did you just the fancy audio that he had made for It's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Right and amazing efforts.
Speaker 1: And we've got a whole team that works behind the scenes, and we're excited. First of all, I just want to say we're excited to have you.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks all for having I was a bit nervous. I still am, actually increasingly nervous now because every time's got Jennet, I'm thinking, oh my.
Speaker 1: Goodness, mess. Everyone's natural reaction looking at Jenna's like looking into a solar eclipse. We don't recommend it now, the Shan pit, it's going to be easy. You've been in the sampit, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: In a same pit. Yeah, yeah, yeah, see not for a hot minute.
Speaker 2: But he's just going to apparently dig for information about our private line.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: But it's playful though, it should be not too hard hitting.
Speaker 1: And I work with Mitchell closer than anyone else works with Mitchell. Mean, this is his job, this is our job, really, so we're co workers. So I just want to make sure your intentions are right and you're not going to break his heart. He won't break your heart, you know. The best case scenario at the end of this for me is that we work out that he's wrong for you.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm joking.
Speaker 2: Are you winging this? Or have you got questions prepared?
Speaker 1: Questions prepared?
Speaker 2: Okay, Ship, I'm a question. Don't are they offer him or am I allowed to answer?
Speaker 1: You can answer for you. But it's the Sean pit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, Okay, Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 1: Now we are in a samdpit. We already guys. Yeah, let's Jenny. You can ask a question for you. Okay, I need to go, sorry, hold on, Okay, God, it sounds.
Speaker 2: Like people's bones crunching. That meant to be a sandpit.
Speaker 1: It's just been raining. Yeah, so the sand is all money. The sand is all money. First of all, Sean, how are you enjoying the relationship with Mitchell so far?
Speaker 3: It's been beautiful, really lovely. Yeah, yeah, very it's all.
Speaker 1: No, this isn't awkward at all.
Speaker 3: I just won't make I contact with you because I can see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even look at me. Even how many relationships have you been in the past, This.
Speaker 3: Will be the first one that's actually lovely I've been in Yeah, I've had a boyfriend before. Was not a good experience, so I just pretend that never happens.
Speaker 2: I'm the same, I've technically had a boyfriend before, but I'm like, doesn't count. It was awful a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Now, how can you tell me the story of how you guys met, because I've heard Mitch's side, but I love your angle of the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So we officially met on a hinge, but we almost cross paths in January because I did one stand up thing once. Yeah, and Mitchell happened to be in the audience for it.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was when you were like starting and you were going to different clubs, right, or you're going to different shows.
Speaker 2: I went to an open mic night with my friend and I was like, oh, I can't be bother getting up there tonight, like we're just going to watch, right, and he goes, yea, yeah, we'll just go watch. I was like sweet and Seawan was one of the people getting up for the open mic night. When I turned to my friend and I said, oh, he's cute. I'm going to talk him on Instagram and I did, and then when we found each other on Hinge, I was like, fuck, he looks familiar. Yeah, didn't click for a just though. We had to tell me were you with that comedy night, and then I was like, oh my god, it's you.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize it was a bit awkward on our first date when you did get up the Instagram and you realize that you already followed me, and I'll have to be like, oh, I wonder how that happened. I was absolutely remembered because you were my first blue tick follow and that was a big vibe.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, that's you. That night I was like, oh, that's a blue tis there. He can get people Blue Ticks really easily. So he's got he throws them around people who loves so I'm not saying Okay, and what was your first impression that was was? I mean, Mitch, was Sewn's comedy good or what was the vibe like at the night?
Speaker 2: Well, you know how Oprah always says that you don't remember what people say or do, but you remember how they make you feel. Yeah, all I remember is that I didn't cringe at Sean's comedy, but I did cringe at a lot of the others.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's I can't.
Speaker 2: Remember exactly what he said, Yeah, but I just remember he was one of the good ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Mitch wouldn't fake a compliment.
Speaker 3: I think I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we hit a nugget. We've had a nug go. I sent Slove in the room. Would you say that you are in the would you say that you two are in love?
Speaker 2: Well, we said the L word.
Speaker 3: That's that's a recent kids.
Speaker 2: I guess you said it for no way. You thought it was going to be him, didn't.
Speaker 1: Yes, I did Sean? Tell me how that happened? How did it happen? Did it shock you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: It was really lovely.
Speaker 3: It was actually a really really lovely moment. We're at a Christmas party event, and I really did let a little bit loose as well, So I don't know, did you get a bit vulnerable first?
Speaker 2: Before it just kind of happened? But I meant even I'm a little bit tips you know what happened the best? Yeah, he goes, oh, I'm going to cry? And then did I did? I was like, you pull yourself together, loser, you look like word for.
Speaker 3: Words and that to me. And just to be clear, it wasn't like loud, awful sobbing. It was just one dignified tear. But that's the version I'm sticking to. Just one, just a little gentleman.
Speaker 1: And then did you did you not say it back? Or did you say yeah for sure?
Speaker 2: Did I not include that part of I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's still waiting for it.
Speaker 1: You want to have a dig, Janner? Are you okay? Go for a dig? Yeah, go for it. She's got the we've got soft hause she's good at digging. She's digging like a cat in a little bit, digging with my feet.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's buried in the same bit. She don't be able to dig yourself out. Sean, what do you think of Isabella.
Speaker 3: I like Isabella. I wish she liked me a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I think she's really come around to you.
Speaker 3: Oh good, because we've got we've got often a really good footing. She was quite interested when I first rocked up, and then she lost interest when she.
Speaker 2: First meets someone like I can tell if she likes him or not. And she was weirdly warm towards Hi when she first met That's a good sign. Yeah, she's definitely. She freaks out when people come over, but then she'll hear their voice and be like, oh no, I like them, and she'll come back. And she doesn't hide from Jean anymore.
Speaker 1: She was the same with me. She was terrified of me for months and then I actually think she might. But I just because I smell like mince chicken that she thinks unfriendly. But I'm really okay.
Speaker 2: Came in a bit hot too when you met her.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I was screaming and yelling. I don't think I've ever come in cold in my life. All right, Now you've met the families, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't met Mark yet. Okay, yep, Mark, I very very briefly met the cole Yeah, and I've had a lovely evening meeting your parents as well, and family friend shine as well.
Speaker 2: He's gorgeous, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jane and Ian what what was the meeting like?
Speaker 3: It was so lovely. I fucking love them. They are gorgeous. They are so lovely. So just sat night aside to go out and have a nice dinner.
Speaker 2: Well, that's my mom already before meeting him. She loved Sean because I told her that. I went on It might have been our second or third day to around my birthday, and he turned up.
Speaker 1: With flowers and I was on the date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like, oh my god, some sort of decent gentlemen. I haven't met one of those before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: It was partially think he was giving me the flowers because he felt bad that my podcast co host forgot my birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jna, we spoke to you about that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure bat guys, don't worry.
Speaker 1: We're very good. We have we have Mitchell's back to No.
Speaker 2: We turned up with flowers and I was like, how gorgeous is that? And Mum goes, oh, we got my boy flowers. He's a keeper.
Speaker 1: Oh god, if you can shear a sheep you set for life. She love you, That's why she likes me.
Speaker 3: It was funny because that was actually the same date that I took our first like photo of us. It was a point tower and I had to ask to retake it because, my god, did you look unhappy to be there? Tower did like a nice little pan from the window to that little table, and my god, and that was the original stak face. And now anytime we had an event, we'll feel Mitchell's displeasure face.
Speaker 2: A horrible bitch face. And that was the first time witnessing it, going Jesus Christ, I can't pose that.
Speaker 1: Get used to And you ask him and he goes, no, I'm the happiest I've been in day. That doesn't make sense. That's very funny. And I have a similar story. We had to get a tourist to take our photo and then I asked the guy to take our photo. I'm like, oh, can you take our pickeys like, no worries, And we kissed on the lips on our first photo, and then I think he is my brother is in town. He is in town. He doesn't leave after we'd kissed. It's really charming. Sorry, Now what do you do for work. You happy to talk about work.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, probably won't go to heaps in detail about it, but I love the job working an elected office in politics and occasionally get to go down to help them out in Parliament, which I love. Yeah, it's a really great job. I'm very very happy.
Speaker 1: You look like you enjoy it, Like on his instat it's very enjoyable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's quite different to my job.
Speaker 1: Well that's my next question, so let me just take a bit more. How do you feel about having a Blue Ticks, you know, influencing public figure boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's lovely, but also I think the big thing is as well, Like you know, with influencers, there's that sense of being really inauthentic and contrived, and Mitchell is just not that at all. He's not folied about it. Yeah, exactly right. Yeah, you're very very real about it, and I love and all that. That's the best thing.
Speaker 2: Was it your dad that kind of wins when you told him what I do?
Speaker 3: It's like no, although dad did listen to the podcast for the first time and it was the one where you're talking about the period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did he think this show?
Speaker 3: He said he enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: He probably did not for him this show? Is that?
Speaker 1: Would you say that?
Speaker 3: I think it would be.
Speaker 2: I think he probably just say that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know. Yeah, is he a young gay man or a young woman?
Speaker 2: We welcome all time?
Speaker 1: No, of course we do. Of course we do it. I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been listening and my brother's been listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Dare you say when.
Speaker 1: Just that one? That one? Have another question? Okay, those feet at lots was like a paddle.
Speaker 2: Okay, when was your first kiss?
Speaker 3: That was? It was at your play, it was at my place. It was like the third I know, I know. It was a third date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. Yeah right, And I actually, no, I won't say that much. I was going to say I felt bad because I had actually canceled that third date because I was in a foul mood because that was the day that you forgot my birthday and I was like, no, I'm in no mood for a date tonight. Sorry, So I had to wreath schedule.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what, I think the birthday for getting fiasco, Yeah, actually really helped our relationship because I was able to swooping as with the hero and it really just accelerated the entire What you're.
Speaker 1: Saying here is us forgetting the birthday was the real g.
Speaker 2: All plan.
Speaker 1: And that's a successful What do you think, children? I hope we've done it. Are you seriously like wrapping up?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 7: Are you done?
Speaker 1: I got more questions? That's just gonna say. That's successful. So you got a heart out, don't you. You gotta be out of here. You're booked and busy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that was boring.
Speaker 1: That's as someone who adores you too. That is very insightful in utry. Okay, what's the sex life with you? When you wanted more questions? Is it great?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: Good, that's great.
Speaker 3: See, I know this is where the juicy detail is going to come up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the father listening, apparently, did you.
Speaker 1: When did you first consummate the relationship? What date?
Speaker 3: I think it was the third date as well?
Speaker 1: So kids, wait, so it was the forgetting of the birthday that got you, guys to fuck up?
Speaker 2: I don't think I don't think that's correct. It wasn't the third one. It was a little bit after that.
Speaker 3: It was the third No, it wasn't. Well, you're all it's the first.
Speaker 2: That's too much.
Speaker 1: The kids love that. These kids are very progressive. I was a gay uncle or okay, and you and you guys think you know, you're happy with a relationship. Yeah, like long to long term stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, without getting really like sappy anything. But I'm like, really genuinely, very very happy, like you are just so gorgeous and so kind and sweet and funny, and I'm really overjoyed.
Speaker 1: And he was looking at me when he was a it's exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I forgot you. We're here.
Speaker 1: What is that kids snorting?
Speaker 2: It's weird when you're fucking incorporating kids and we were just talking about route so.
Speaker 1: They're not real. I don't exist.
Speaker 2: But even the theater of the mind that you're trying to paint, we're in a same bit with children talking about gay but that's not appropriate.
Speaker 1: That's why elbows in, you know, progressive kids. Now, what do you think of me as a co host in someone in Mitchell's life? Are you do improved? Do you think I'm a good influence?
Speaker 3: I know you are both very very important to Mitchell, and he's quite defensive of the people that are around him. I find so, Yeah, I think you've got a real it's a really beautiful friendship between the fau All. I think it's yeah, And I've only met you both briefly before this, but I hear a lot about you. Yeah, all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure there's a lot of bad. No, I'm sure there is.
Speaker 7: Is that No?
Speaker 3: I think the birthday thing was the only Yeah. Otherwise it's yeah. Otherwise it seems like a really beautiful and he.
Speaker 2: Actually listens on, like, Hayden, can you believe I know, I don't have.
Speaker 1: A space to his own episode. And that's it.
Speaker 2: Any questions from you.
Speaker 1: Sir, only one.
Speaker 8: Are we still needing the viagra or is it just raw?
Speaker 1: Chemist question?
Speaker 3: That's a bad use of the word raw. Come on, my I don't even know.
Speaker 2: If I told someone about that, because he's only a new listener, not a he hasn't gone back to the archives. There was a whole period where I was trying to counteract the side effects of any presence with viagra, and I would document every attempt and it didn't work.
Speaker 1: Had a segment called Viagra Update where Mitch with updates on the use of viagara, but he took it too late, and then by the time everything was done it was still Yeah, it kicked in afterwards.
Speaker 2: There were two poor attempts.
Speaker 1: Yes, but moved past that. He gets hard on his own graduate. Not that it's a use.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was me and now I realized that was by.
Speaker 1: A yeah no not now.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I felt validated now.
Speaker 1: No, I was talking in the past present now finally, finally, this is going to be a big one or hit gold. Any anything you've noticed him, any criticisms in Mitchell, anything you've noticed that you thought, here we got that is something that I need to address, either with a therapist.
Speaker 2: Any red flags.
Speaker 3: No, but we're both overthinkers.
Speaker 2: But that's really what we can be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I think that's just really well counteracted by really good communication.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'll just say I'm overthinking something real quick and then it's done, you know. Yeah, so it's not a problem on it.
Speaker 3: Think I feel like you have made me ruder because I've even started like sounding a bit more disgusting.
Speaker 1: That checks out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sometimes at work I say some of your.
Speaker 2: Usual one are my mitchellisms, Michalism.
Speaker 3: That's the word. Uh oh, you know at work, I saw an email was like.
Speaker 2: W FU, yes, yes, sensor every letter except the route one that's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Fu S did you call people Dullan? Do you go?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't done Dlan.
Speaker 2: You know they even started doing the pet names, choking and all that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, And I've.
Speaker 2: Definitely infiltrated the vote. Cab, I've noticed you become all blunt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've become more severe, especially this time of the year as well, when I'm starting to want to wrap up and everyone else is amping up and I'm not prepared for that. So that's when the Mitchellism is coming really handy. I need to express my disdain. Yes, I haven't been to before.
Speaker 1: I think you've passed. I'm Mitchell. You happy?
Speaker 2: No red flags from him? You're happy with this?
Speaker 1: No? Have I noticed any red flags?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: You've made sure he's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel sold. What does the jury think? Children, Wow, that's a unanimous vote. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, before we get out of here, it's the last episode of the year. We've got to do a bit of a cleanse of Jenne's junk, get rid of all the shitted gems of ours.
Speaker 3: I'll help you.
Speaker 8: Yes, let's take a peek at Jenna's junk, shall we?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, whenever Mitch and I are thinking of an is it just me talking point to bring up on the show, and we think, now that's no good, Yes, chuck it in Jenne's junk, and then it just, you know, reservices one day?
Speaker 1: Why the funk?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And so this is all the terrible ideas we've had and decided not to run on the show. But we're running them here, aren't we?
Speaker 1: And Sean you having to stick around?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well Jenna hit us, let me head in. How are you doing that? Are you gonna help Sean? Because Jenna has it's one.
Speaker 2: Of those it's one of those bins that has like the pedal on the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, I can do it all and it's.
Speaker 2: Got that. Here we go, well is it just me? Or is the mona Lisa not even good?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I put that in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: She needs a shower. Look at her.
Speaker 1: Also, it is to decide if she's happy or sad. Pick a fucking line.
Speaker 2: I remember saying I don't get that whole thing where her eyes follow you wherever you go. I was like, I don't see it. And then one day someone pointed out to me goes, No, no, like, instead of you walking side to side, just hold the Google image in front of you, intil it your phone. That freaked me out. Her eyes do I'm going to have to google see that either. Yeah, No matter what way the Mona Lisa is facing it, her eyes are looking at you. It's yeah, that's her whole selling point.
Speaker 1: I've got it up here. I'll do it to you as well, Sean. So you hold it and then what do you do?
Speaker 2: Just like tilt the phone like this?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, you're right.
Speaker 2: Yes, the eyes are looking at you no matter what side of your body she's on. It's weird.
Speaker 10: Speak.
Speaker 2: Okay, isn't she freaky? But also foul? Look at her?
Speaker 1: Are you actually bunked with Mona for three months? Interesting?
Speaker 2: I couldn't stand in a parcelt was before she was Lisa?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she had to hyphenate v Oh yeah that was her name. Wasn't interesting?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: What else is in the for it? Is it just me? Or are you waiting for aliens? Are you waiting for aliens? I definitely didn't, right, that's mine?
Speaker 1: Where are they at this point? We should have had them?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe they're not real?
Speaker 1: They are one hundred Sean, what do you think about aliens?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it should have happened.
Speaker 1: It probably has, yes, and Sean's in politics. Sean would know the files that exist.
Speaker 3: Would that's a local electric office?
Speaker 1: There's missing people. I firmly believe aliens exist, and where the fuck are they showed themselves show up? Well?
Speaker 3: What about all the UFOs spottings and stuff from unsolved Mystery? I think the extreme majority would be bullshit, but just not convinced that everyone wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: Well. Also, how am I even think that we're the only people like?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Is such an of course humans would think the only people that exist, they are the only people that exist.
Speaker 2: Alien for their own it's.
Speaker 3: Human beings are the peak of the universe? Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Points that can't be true? Look at me. If this is the peak of the universe, then nothing matters, would you fucking alien?
Speaker 2: H depends on yeah, probably Sean doesn't depend on.
Speaker 3: Well, the Matt Smith version of Doctor Who.
Speaker 2: Maybe Yeah, Oh yes, it's doctor who bakes an alien?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That we found out that's it.
Speaker 3: That's the first flag and the first fight.
Speaker 2: I don't know that Doctor Who was an alien.
Speaker 3: You've got fifty nine years worth of Doctor Who to catch up on, so we'll start that.
Speaker 2: If it's an alien, why would I care? I thought I thought it was just a person with a job as a doctor, A fucking alien.
Speaker 1: You thought Doctor Who was a GP.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it in my life. I don't care.
Speaker 1: No, that's like how this morning. I thought Lizzo's surname was Lizo Beating, I said her on air. No, her INSTA handle is Lizo b Eating. Oh my god, her nine times and I'll go liz Oup.
Speaker 2: I seriously thought that was her name.
Speaker 1: I say it on radio nationally every night.
Speaker 2: Are you sure it's not?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm positive we fact checked it. Her name's like Lizzo, Marie Saint Tropez's or some bullshit.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's real. I thought I thought it was that too, beating.
Speaker 1: It's a self deprecating gag.
Speaker 2: What else have we got dinner? I bet you weren't mentally prepared to prepare to see Jennet junk today.
Speaker 1: Shocking, isn't it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: It's huge, fits a lot, it does, but it's full, proud of it. Are bath bombs ship? Yep? No? That was mine? Yeah, I agree, I agree, and I love a bath and everyone knows that about me, so I get a lot of bath bombs. And then I just when I was moving out of my old place, I just said to someone who has helped me move. It was Oscar, my friend, do you want these? And he goes, yeah, I'd love them, because they just don't do much for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It always ends up looking like you've shot yourself, like you've squirted a little bit of two hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes a weird color. I don't get it, and the fragrance isn't that strong. I'd rather just pop a gorgeous candle in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Can I say, bring back those little animal gels? Remember they were squishy little animals.
Speaker 7: And there were dinosaurs and everything, And.
Speaker 1: Twist the tail off and squirt the juice out and then the actual packet itself would disintegrate.
Speaker 3: Can I ruin something for you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, another red flagging coming?
Speaker 2: Oh God, did you get me bath bones?
Speaker 3: I've got your really special ones?
Speaker 2: What special about them?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: They just they were the ones that were beautifully wrapped that I was telling you about, like give me a clothes like they're beautifully wrapped in their way literally kill.
Speaker 2: This conversation happened about two hours ago. Yeah, I was on the phone and he goes, one of your presents turned up. I don't give me a clue.
Speaker 3: Fuck, but it's okay. I'll replace it with I'll give that to somebody else and I'll replace it because there's a few things coming for you.
Speaker 1: So that was that was. Yeah, do you guys do baby talk to each other?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, that's gross.
Speaker 3: Yeah that does.
Speaker 2: What do you mean baby talking? Like, oh my baby, your d to my cat?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you caught me up. You're like, yeah, what.
Speaker 1: Romances?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I get bad about the bath. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's all right. Is it just me? Or should we all banish belts?
Speaker 1: No, that's me.
Speaker 2: My belt broke the other day, which was so good for the echo. It was just like buckling under my weight. And because I didn't have a spare and I needed something to help me pants up, I've started putting shoelaces around my belt buckle fashion that's good. And then I got these gorgeous silver shoelacers and now I'm embracing it. I'm getting all these nice different shoelaces instead of.
Speaker 1: It's really cool. No, that's like a skater trend. That's like in very in to tire your shoelace around your waistband Blancia doing it.
Speaker 2: I really thought I invented, among other things, Yes, I thought I invented that. I literally I was looking around, going, how the fuck do I hold my pants up? I'll just have to use this shoelace, And I thought I was so genius. Are you telling me that's already a thing?
Speaker 1: Is a thing skaters do. It's so cool.
Speaker 2: I'm not starting a new trend. I'm jumping on that.
Speaker 1: No you're not. Can I can? I will say?
Speaker 2: Can?
Speaker 1: I say? They bring back fin belts.
Speaker 2: Remember thin belts, Yeah, they snap easily.
Speaker 1: It's a women's thing. That was like just a really thin belt. You can't bring them back, like a thin crushed pizza. But now belts are like thick belt buckles. I hate, especially having a tummy. They like dig into you. Anyone else have that problem?
Speaker 2: I'm saying, banish the belts altogether. You won't have that problem with my shoelace method.
Speaker 3: It's a nightmaring security because I'm always panicked and frazzled trying to put it back on again, there's people queuing up. Yeah, that's the worst part of that.
Speaker 2: I won't have that with my shoelaces.
Speaker 3: No, you won't.
Speaker 1: But some of them always they always pick and choose no belt on your or sometimes I go through it my rings. I hope I keep it on, and then you get to the end they're like, wow, your rings on my back? Through The messaging isn't clear here at all?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Or?
Speaker 3: Is Christmas with the Cranks the most superior Christmas movie?
Speaker 2: How many times you have to bring this one up?
Speaker 1: I've forgot been there? Well, I was actually a great point, Sean.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it. No, but I'm feeling Love actually would be the peak though you have to be the top.
Speaker 1: That's bad.
Speaker 3: No, does everyone disagree with Love actually being a good Christmas movie?
Speaker 1: Suan?
Speaker 3: This is far too sentimental for this room.
Speaker 8: I'm just I'm gonna put it out.
Speaker 1: I seen I've never seen.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time since it's in Love Actually, Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christmas to the Cranks, it's great. It's got Jamie Lee Curtis.
Speaker 2: You've given it's this fee before.
Speaker 1: I don't need to sell it. And I wasn't doing a good job either, just.
Speaker 2: We cleaned out the junk. Jennifer, I know, but he entered more.
Speaker 1: I put it in Every Christmas. Go watch that movie. If you're not convinced, you'll laugh your ass off. And this is a sponsored post Christmas now streaming around.
Speaker 3: I'm going, Okay, is it just me or a boiled eggs in there? Comeback?
Speaker 1: No, that's me. Really, I've about three a day. When did you start, I'll breakfast. I'm doing breakfast radio at the moment.
Speaker 2: So you've been doing it for a week.
Speaker 1: Yes, because it's so easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll get over it real quick.
Speaker 1: Oh really, did you have a boil But I think everyone has a boiled egg period? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I had my ear and I thought it was the best thing of the time. But I got over it so quickly, especially getting up early.
Speaker 1: It's when I was doing breakfast radio because it's such an easy thing. You pop on a couple of eggs, you peel, and you popp it in salt and pepper. Oh, it's delicious protein.
Speaker 2: But then they start to take real rank when it's all you eat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you had a bald egg period? Shown?
Speaker 3: Well, when I was a kid, I used to only like the yolks of eggs, so I'd have dinner. They put an egg in front of me, and I just yeah the egg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair, it was the opposite. I would only eat the egg white.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, how do you do that? That sounds tricky?
Speaker 1: Well, it was mostly fried eggs, so like you just you separate.
Speaker 2: The I'm in my scrambled eggs era, and I will say it's had more longevity than the boiler era.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I'm not sick of them.
Speaker 1: No props to the eggs. How do you cook your scramble?
Speaker 2: What do you do fucking scramble them?
Speaker 3: Microwave a bowl of a little bit of butter yeah, and a little bit of cream yeah, and then like cream yeah. Oh yeah, No, they're lovely because.
Speaker 2: I don't do any of that ship but put them in the pan.
Speaker 1: What's the who cooks in? Who's the clean who is I mean not you know, pushed atereotypes. But is there someone that you predominantly cooks you've cooked more than me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It really depends whose house for us? Yeah, because I like to do all the doting when he's at my place. But then I have brought ingredients to your place and done the cooking as well, probably me more so he'll chop one onion and be like, oh thank god I was here.
Speaker 1: It doesn't count no more.
Speaker 2: Jump, I have a lot, but I'm done. I'm already running late. Fucking hell, you've got to go.
Speaker 1: Is that the end of the show?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: Actually, why did we get your callbacks from our mums ship?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I haven't looked. I forgot about that. Let me look. My mum's has come through.
Speaker 1: My god, all right, just air drop it to me and I can play it through the system.
Speaker 2: So with your mum's one, it says not responded or failed. So she dodged the call. She dodged the But Hayden's has come through as well. Let's see if he actually answered though, that's the thing already. So this one we about Tinder?
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, okay, hello, Hello, Hi, it's Maria.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 5: This is embarrassing.
Speaker 4: You gave me your phone number on Tinder and I've just decided.
Speaker 11: To be brave and give you a.
Speaker 2: Bus hung up. We should have checked it was a woman calling. And then we've got the one that I did to my mum about alcoholics anonymous. Oh my god. Yeah, let's see, this might not have been home. Who knows.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, it's doctor Stevens.
Speaker 4: I'm calling from Alcoholics Anonymous. So I'm calling to set up the appointment with a psychologist so we can get you into that group when's better for you in the morning, all the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Dr Stephens, I'm who we're actually after.
Speaker 4: Look, it's usually a family member or a friend who makes contact with us in order to help you.
Speaker 3: So in this case, didn't they tell you?
Speaker 4: Do you think about this?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: They didn't.
Speaker 9: Well, we were.
Speaker 4: Send a picture of you at my party. We seem to be intoxicated. Surely you need our assistance.
Speaker 10: Oh, I could probably do with some But.
Speaker 4: Denying problems is not the best way to face them, right, admitted it?
Speaker 2: I guess not.
Speaker 7: But I just don't know who would have told you.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry. I humbly apologize. Maybe I don't have the wrong.
Speaker 6: Number, or is somebody playing a joke gone you?
Speaker 1: Whatever, that's not good. I do have a drinking problem. God. That is the such a cringe way to end it, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think I've ever listened that long into a before someone hangs up. They must at the end reveal. It's a joke.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely fantastic stuff.
Speaker 3: That's going to be the best one, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, Sean was with me when I was making all these calls and I was like, damn it, I should have done one on him. Why did I let you fat?
Speaker 1: That was great? It would have been so polite or in a good note to end the season on everyone. That's us, Oh, Sam, Sean, Jenna, mich and Mitch and Mitch. We're all here the family.
Speaker 2: Yes, signing off for twenty twenty two. It's been gorgeous. It's been a fucking weird year. But we're feeling good about the new year apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're feeling hopeful. We're manifesting it, even if we don't really feel it. We just put that out into the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're manifesting it for ourselves. And you, Jenna, how are you feeling in the straight jacket? You haven't tapped out? No, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Is it actually having any therapeutic benefit? Perhaps it could be.
Speaker 2: A weighted blanket type of thing.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, you can keep up to a well ago. It's a couple of weeks break. We're back in the new year, So after Christmas, have a good Christy save Christmas.
Speaker 2: We're going to miss it in the podcast, of course, but it'll be nice to have a break and then yeah, we'll be back in the new year, looking forward to it.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: We love you, listening to see you a season five?
Speaker 2: Very Are I fine?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 8: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. I got to make this quick because Mitchell's boyfriend is going to be so mad at me.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny? So the TikTok for you festival events on Hayden is like the project manager running the damn thing, and I'm going, but mitch'es you're doing something within the show.
Speaker 2: Yep, Hayden wroped me into doing something on stage at part of the event, and then you were fucking late to this recording. So it's on you. He can he can blame you later when I'm late for rehearsal.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I do apologize by Sammy. What Mike is out? I'll put you on. Oh hang on, it's Mike five may care?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on in, chill you better.
Speaker 1: Now, what did you think, Sean, did you hear astro Tash last week admit that she believes Mitch and I are actually right?
Speaker 3: Yes, sEH, I did hear that.
Speaker 1: Now, what did you think?
Speaker 3: You are jealous? Naturally came immediately unhinged. Yes, is the voodo door working? Is what I'm trying to work?
Speaker 1: Well? Yes, so you've been stabbing the brain part of the ball and it's been working. No, but it's as it was, more like a workers or a friendship, soul mates. There's no romantic You've never had sex. Just so you know, I do say, God.
Speaker 2: You want the roomor to be out there as a possibility. I'm just quashing it. Yeah, quash is great.
Speaker 1: Yea blessed Lattice. I was on a plane with Bob Catter and he checkses Akubra.
Speaker 3: I was having a chat with Bob Catter at the a Christmas party. Do you think at Parmit House what they thought was going to be the last week of the year? You know, obviously know the famous proclivities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every week?
Speaker 3: Every story is that that is not unusual for him? Apparently?
Speaker 1: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to like flip out almost and like completely change topics and temper.
Speaker 3: It's just the non sequitous. Yeah, they're just they're just so drastic.
Speaker 1: Well, he went from gay marriage to crocodiles and humans. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: He was actually kind of surprisingly quite lovely to chat. I just didn't really understand what the fuck was going on for most of the conversation, but I was.
Speaker 2: Fair for the right.
Speaker 1: I've now said, what are you doing for the break?
Speaker 8: You're going away, Yeah, you're going to see the family, have a little break and there for a week before eyebreak.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing for the holidays? We haven't actually discussed where we're going.
Speaker 2: It's my first Christmas, not going home for Christmas Day?
Speaker 1: Actually, are you going to be with Sean? And that's such a big sea? Did that piece off your family?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: But yeah, And then he's going to come Bgate eventually, I think the twenty seventh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, late twenty six or twenty seventh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's going to get experienced Bogan Gate. Can you fucking believe.
Speaker 1: My god, you're going to beat me to it. I've never been to Bogue.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I've got a flannel ready to go. Yeah, I've got the boots.
Speaker 2: Everything too hot for that.
Speaker 1: So are you going on holidays on? No?
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't mind going on a fucking holiday sooner. It's been eighty since I've been on a proper one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Now, whatever happened to our big summer holiday going to boging.
Speaker 2: Gate, Oh well that was that was that was locked in, so you' said three yeah, But then when it came time to actually doing it, which was like, oh, Hayden, I have tickets to some ship. So he just forgot he double book.
Speaker 1: No, I think I did double book. I don't think we ever officially locked it in.
Speaker 2: In everyone else's mind, it was official except yours. So we tried. It's pretty because it was Jenuy.
Speaker 1: If you would have ever come Jenny, Jenna was going to be.
Speaker 2: In Dubbo, so it would ben't easy.
Speaker 1: Oh you're in Dubble.
Speaker 2: It was twenty twenty, the end of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Interesting is that when you got the Doubble dust? Is that that trip?
Speaker 2: No? Oh? When I was packing my old place and moving, Sean goes, what the fuck is this dust?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's a violet dirt.
Speaker 1: Truly is just.
Speaker 3: That's great?
Speaker 1: What are you doing, Jenny? You going away?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Dubosmith possibly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just want to get to ask you if we've got a big labeh.
Speaker 1: No, No, but I mean manners would say that's the nice um. No, truly nothing. No, we wanted to do a holiday, but we're fucking exhausted. We're so tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exhaust I'm the sort of person that needs a holiday from the holiday after the holiday to recover from the holiday, which was meant to be recovery. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to l A. I'm like, oh my god, I want to. That's such a big trip. It's such a big flight.
Speaker 2: It's also not a good place to go. No, it's rank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know you're in and out recently.
Speaker 1: No, I've been out. I'm going though, for the first time, to South Australia in early can I've never been in my whole life.
Speaker 3: I was there for the first time a few weeks ago my brother moved down. Yeah, and it's just performing so it was a Yeah, it was weekend down.
Speaker 2: Is it gorgeous?
Speaker 3: Gorgeous? Never use the word quaint so much in my life. Yeah, really very sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'd probably sooner go there than Brisbane. Apparently, his adverse.
Speaker 3: Oh well, no, I felt terrible. I only said two words, like for lightly decline or something. But I've never been. Oh, I just quite like Sydney. Yeah, I do' not messing much. Oh I heard that bridge is lovely though.
Speaker 2: The flooding is that we have to worry about.
Speaker 1: It was cute though. I do like Brisbane name. I like the Gold Coast. Actually I could live.
Speaker 3: God Coast is fun.
Speaker 2: Foul, it's foul.
Speaker 1: I'm from a Shia, so it's in my DNA to be foul.
Speaker 2: You know what I've noticed, though, there's such a difference between people that live in North and South Sydney. Like people like Shorting in Northern Beaches. They're quite happy to venture out and they don't complain about the commute from the Northern Beaches to the city. But people in the Shire, oh my god, it's like they think they live on another island. They're like, oh, I can't come.
Speaker 1: I live in the Shire. It's too far. That is true.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you have a trained.
Speaker 1: The Northern Beaches are the most biggest Complainers've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 2: I've never heard anyone from the beaches complain about having a mute on the bloody beach people.
Speaker 1: They only talk to people know the anomaly. You're a lovely Norse.
Speaker 3: You guys got to the Northern Beaches much at all?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: God, it's actually not far at all, to be honest, it's very easy. It's an Avalon a couple of weeks. You loved it.
Speaker 3: It's Avalon is a bit, but it's always like, you know how the Northern Beaches has that snooty reputation. Avalon is what we consider the pinnacle of that. Oh that's not entirely true. It's just this generalization that's just existing. It's always become the Northern Beaches inside joke. But Pomis wasn't coming to plug anything. But if you want to come to an event we're doing on the Northern Beaches in January, launching a gay pride.
Speaker 1: Group, Oh I love that.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to be there, yeah.
Speaker 2: Plug it.
Speaker 1: You're halfway.
Speaker 3: So we're launching a not for profit community organizations called Fusion Fried and Yees. So we're launching it ahead of Well Fighting January. It's the launch party and then yeah, we'll just exist in the lord the Beaches because as you know, used to be represented by Tony Abbott and bomb and Bishop, people who were not that inclined to help build that part of the community. Yeah, so changing that now and forming a group to yeah, make sure that there's social connection and advocacy and just just making the Northern Beach is a bit gay.
Speaker 2: A fusion pride on Instagram. If you could all go follow right now, thank you. I'm gonna watch you. Sorry, I would straight back.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have we covered what everyone's doing for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We have.
Speaker 2: You were doing the cherry and the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do hate in this big Filipino family Christmas Eve. Oh that's sober. They get like they have four tables, they fill them with banana leaf and they cook like all this amazing food and they just put it on the table on the banana leaf, and you go up and get one of the banana leaves and use it as your plate and you eat like that's all this traditional Filipino food is amazing. Then we got to my mum's house and she's like, it's boiled. How do you burn it? It's just shocking.
Speaker 8: Also, like the big Filipino Christmas Eve sounds like a terrible holiday special or.
Speaker 1: A really bad porn. Yeah, I'll follow back fusion prior to it must be they must be on the local big big deal with you that did that?
Speaker 3: No, I've got I've got my phone on airplane mode.
Speaker 2: All right. I was like, so you didn't follow them back when they followed? Yeah, I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Let's just see you follows.
Speaker 2: He's not an outline.
Speaker 1: Hell, I think you're fine. All right, Well what are you doing New Year's? Is doing any plans for New Years?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, we'll either be in bog and Gat or if I get sick of it, I'll come back to Sydney.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'll just take Mitchell's lead, follow his lead.
Speaker 1: We always have the Kiss Party to fall back. I don't want to go, but it's free drinks and it's like we get the VIP we can just go.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much. Me and Petho are posting that this year.
Speaker 8: I really Yeah, so I can't feel free to come down or not apparently or if whatever you're.
Speaker 2: Doing in Sydney just listen to Kiss you'll hear see them, I guess.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, drunk and talking to drunk Kiss listeners right there on opera bar.
Speaker 1: Really not Harbor. I did that for four years and it's the worst gig.
Speaker 3: Is it really?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 3: It sounds fantastic.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's shocking those people like Chlaw you it's like a zombie movie and they're all counting down. It does feel like an asteroids about.
Speaker 2: Invite Sam if you're if you're apparently in with them, I mean sure, that doesn't sound premise. I need a plant one too, please.
Speaker 1: I said I wouldn't host, so I'm sorry, SAMU.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I was bummed about that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we would have fun. I know, I thought I was going to be away. Maybe I should just say yes and then we could do it together and then invite to our friends. Well, listen, if we don't have anything on, we'll just pull the last minute. Let's go.
Speaker 2: If you guys want to keep chatting, you can. But I've really got to go. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: You're fine, You're fine. Let's let's go everyone you sure? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel bad cutting it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Sure, No, I'm fine, I'm fine. We love you, Sean.
Speaker 2: You so much fun.
Speaker 1: Everyone stays so have a great holidays, look after yourself.
Speaker 2: This is what you expected. Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I didn't know what to expect. But this has been fantastic, so thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: The studio is a bit gress isn't it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm really impressed with it.
Speaker 2: It's likely. Do we want to so glass half full all the time?
Speaker 1: That's an I like that. We'll see you next year, guys, Season five's come and see.
Speaker 2: Maybe this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. That's all so gat to do.
Speaker 1: Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Just can't wait to talk to you in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: You We'll see you in the new year.
Speaker 2: By Fine Is It Just Me? A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast