Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: You like that guy, g Flip, G Flip, g Flip. They have been absolutely everywhere this week, including with us in the studios to Prewer mister Josh Houston, every the hottest start of off Campus, the new his show.
Speaker 3: Actually we surprised him with g flip. You can check that out. Search for the Kiss YouTube.
Speaker 4: Channel, go and have a look at that video. That guy. I means so many girls are in love with him, very very and yes, yes.
Speaker 2: I think the world just the world in love with him, but the world is also in love with G Flip's song bed on Fire, which has gone gangbusters after being what we call it it scored a very pivotal scene, pivotal scene in campus. It's the raunchiest part of the show, and it's all to bed on Fire.
Speaker 4: Well, it's more a sex montage.
Speaker 2: Is it's a sex montage. She couldn't they couldn't have had a better, better opportunity for that song to be played in this type of show. However, they've released a very emotional video overnight just reflecting on that success and reflecting upon one part of it, in particular, because so many new people have come to their music from this show, and they're thinking that potentially they might have a new number one listener when the Spotify rap data all comes out this year.
Speaker 4: Let's check it out.
Speaker 5: Pull over the car.
Speaker 1: Because I was having a cry because I realized, because my song's.
Speaker 5: Doing so well, because it was campus that someone else might be my number one Spotify listener. My mom My mom's stromly my one Spotify listener, which I love. I love that love my mom that she listens to my music so much, But now someone else might be they want Spotify listener.
Speaker 3: Alright, I'm going to sound like a moron because I don't use Spotify.
Speaker 4: What does that mean? What's she talking about?
Speaker 2: So they're saying that their mom is obviously super, super supportive, right, and constantly listens to their music. So at the end of a year or streaming year, you get all of the data and it tells you who's been listening.
Speaker 6: To That would actually be a bit depressing when you think your mom, I think you're killing it and it's still your mom.
Speaker 3: Right, And g Filips saying now that that song, this song, by the way, bed on Fire has blown up, it might not be g Philip's mum who is number one.
Speaker 2: I reckon, we're back. We're back at in g It's not going to be your mum with respect.
Speaker 4: There we go flip bet on fire.
Speaker 2: All right, it's heartwarming. Ozzie's doing good things, you know. Also in the news, another Ossie, Tim Robards, has been involved in a hit and run here Sydney.
Speaker 6: Yes the hitting or was he hit?
Speaker 4: He was hit?
Speaker 2: He's okay, he's okay. It was his car that was hit. His parked car was hit and he saw it happen and was waiting to see if he could get the person to give him the details because it was one thousand dollars worth of damage. Let's hear from Tim waiting here.
Speaker 1: And then the guy came back to his car and his American dude. He said he's leaving the country in four hours. And I said, well, look, I just still need your details. There's a bit of damage to the back of my car. And he's like, okay.
Speaker 4: Maybe someone pushed me.
Speaker 1: Someone pushed me And no one's pushed you just parked your car. It's rolled down the hill in the my car and so he goes, right, just give me a second, I'll go up here. I've got to deliver something back to the models he was working with, and he'll come straight back. And then I'm now an hour I've been waiting here. It's been raining, I've been standing in the rain, and the picture just left me here for an hour. He's just trying to do the run. I've gone up and I've found where they are and he's locked the door to his studio and hiding in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's never coming back, right.
Speaker 3: It reminds me I had made who was living in London, and before he left he realized you could just go and buy a whole bunch of things on credit, just leave the country. I think it's took like a credit card out of everything. Like now he'll never be allowed back into England, but who cares. It's rainy and terrible.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting thing to note because apparently this guy, yeah, was an American tourist. He was going to be leaving the country.
Speaker 4: He said, he goes, Yeah, he's just going to leave. He's not going to pay for that. It's a really nice car.
Speaker 3: Is got, by the way, It's one of those poorshe like, they.
Speaker 2: Tell that from this photo. We've just got the photo.
Speaker 4: I'm a car guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Teither AMC or a kN or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's one of those nice pors.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done this? Have you ever had a hit and run? Has it either done it or been the victim of?
Speaker 3: I mean, I really like my car, so if I come back and I won't even parking shopping centers because I'm afraid of people doing that, So I only ever park on the street.
Speaker 4: I avoid a shopping center. So you think a street is safer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, I got when I was a victim of my car was a victim of a hit and run. It was away for where it came back and I had it parked on the street in my side mirror, completely gone. No note, no note.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mine fold in, so that's not going to be.
Speaker 6: Left me a note once? Yeah, And I thought that's so nice that I never followed them up, Like it wasn't that bad. It was like a scratch. Yeah you thought you left a note? You know, Yeah, good on, you go about your life.
Speaker 4: I think I really care.
Speaker 3: Now you can avoid parking in shopping centers, by the way, But as like I think maybe seventeen eighteen, I think i'd like tapped a car just drove off.
Speaker 2: You know, you did drive off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was seventeen, though it doesn't count.
Speaker 2: I've written a note before. I felt like a Karen. So I witnessed one and I I and they just drove off And that was such a carrent. I was trying, I was fighting, I was trying actually be a hero. Actually broke them like that.
Speaker 4: You wrote the number play down and the number player.
Speaker 2: I was looking for a piece of paper in the car. You couldn't find one. So I had like a band aid box and so I just like ripped part of that off and so it's just there with like directions on how to use a band aid and me being like four nine two, and then I just put it in stuff did in the in the guys, I.
Speaker 4: Think, good on you, but I don't know if they can prove that they did it. What about you crow at now, would you do a hit and run?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I have a really guilty conscience, So I don't do stuff. But I have watched my friend which she was parking outside an apartment and I was inside the apartment, and I'm like, oh, she's a terrible driver, She's not going to make this. She was reverse parallel parking street side anyway, I watched her reverse parallel in tap the back car and go oops, and then drive forward and hit the front one as well, and then just readjust park in the middle and got out, click clock and just walked away.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you're kiddingble.
Speaker 3: Some people cannot park to save their lives.