Speaker 1: I heart podcasts, hear more Gold podcasts, playlists and listen live on the free I heeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything good?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Right now, we are binstickering the West of Sale. You can join the bright Side bin Battalion bin stickers. That's our marketing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We need your bins. They are our bin boards. Forget billboards. Every other record show is on them. We are on your bins. We need your bins. You go to the Gold website dot com dot are you put your details there, we'll send you the binstickers. In turn, Peats is trying to secure the West for us, make some more new listeners.
Speaker 3: Here in Sydney. He's in his.
Speaker 1: Now infamous yellow Boilers suit, the jumpsuit. He's in his mum's car, the old powerful blue powder blue holding that we've had with some decal stickers that say Pete patrol and watch out pizza about.
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 2: Are you in position intervis? Absolutely? Guys. Some may say waste the resources detailing the entire car. I say, no, that's called content, baby it is.
Speaker 1: That's mister Beese could learn a thing or two from us. What's great is often radio stations have like really Schmicks or black Thunders, don't they you know, tin windows.
Speaker 3: We're in a knackd beaten up.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'd even be roadworthy for the cheapest version of uber.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I've got I'm getting my pink slip today because my regio's doing that next month anyway. So she was good to go.
Speaker 1: The way your parts Right now, you're blocking someone's driveway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry about this bloke in the in front of me. So I'm gonna get sorry mate, can you let me through. I've got the bean stickers that deliver the sofa, so I just wipe h in the back. Their guys, we're just driving down nice and slowly down this very nicely.
Speaker 3: The suburb you're.
Speaker 2: In, Yeah, absolutely a lot of concrete, very nice area. So for sure, I've just got to get up to the driveway here if you can get that morning made. Oh he's not impressed at all. Sorry, he looked like Dick Smith. Okay, let's I've got to get the right number here. I just want to make it's not a gated community for so far. There we go. I think that's yeah, I think we're in here.
Speaker 3: That car.
Speaker 2: Oh did I sorry? I wasn't sorry. I was looking at the car. Hang on, sorry, now it's down a bit further.
Speaker 1: Hang on, sorry, it's been in position for ten minutes outside the Romney house.
Speaker 2: I have I actually have their twenty.
Speaker 3: Running after him trying to film this.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, Oh that's oh no god, sorry, hang only there you would call the police. Oh, here we go, Here we go. They're listening to the radio. Oh sorry, mate, how are you in that one? There? Okay, beautiful, might be a second. I'll just pull over, mateorry, guys beer with me.
Speaker 3: I think we might have such thunder drive forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that. It's a meeting. So why's he rolled up the jumpsuit?
Speaker 2: No, because I can't turn the foot heaters off in the car. They were heating up. So I just sorry. That's about the story about the issue there. So we're better in the middle of the We won't be long. Hang on my second, should I move the car?
Speaker 1: Go into and delivered the sticker now to teenager Sofia, who I wanted one last week, So it's a it's a week late.
Speaker 3: Apologize.
Speaker 2: There's someone who is walking actually in ding.
Speaker 3: Dong, saw Pete and shut the door.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who that person was the car. I do need to move that car cross come hello hello in term people from Christian O'Connell say hi to the guys very quickly. Hello, good morning.
Speaker 1: Sorry for interrupting your morning, but I really want you to get this sticker to you.
Speaker 2: That's no problem, Thank you so much. Terrified, Yeah, she's terrified. Sorry, I don't look like this.
Speaker 3: Answered all to strange men, especially that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is mum or dad here? Just so we've got a mission to be here. That's all right, himum, How are you good? Good to see no problem at all. Yeah, no, it's great because my husband actually spray painted our number inside our bus, so someone did steal it that we would know. This is a very organized family, guys, very very organized. So this is much better. I'll get the sticker.
Speaker 3: Why don't you stick of the bin for them?
Speaker 2: That do you think? Oh god, this is a live radio moment. If you've ever heard.
Speaker 3: The worst ones Christian interm. He makes me laugh so hard.
Speaker 1: How has he survived, thrived to even get to the adult age is today? Especially in Sydney That place could have chewed him up and spat him out a man, innocent boy like that. The way you're talking about is we've got some sort of real life forest gub. Actually that is the right way to talk about him.
Speaker 3: About you, because.
Speaker 1: Right so far this morning, Pete has terrified a mum and her teenage daughter by just dropping on.
Speaker 3: Their doorstep unannounced.
Speaker 1: No one knights people are arriving an announced, especially in the morning when you're busy, busy, busy getting him and ready for school. Okay, so Pete, one down, where are you off to?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: One down? Many to go? And also shouted to everyone that was in that North Parera Marrimuella area because people are now all going to the website, they're all requesting they've been stickers, because I just want you to know that. I know it might not have sounded amazing, but all's well, that ends well. They were very very happy to receive. And now we're on our way to Jade in Gray Stains in Sydney, Australia. She will be receiving a bin.
Speaker 3: Sick supposed to Sydney. Where else would you be Man, India?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry, yes, I'm sorry, my apologies. So we're just driving down right now. If you are in the Sydney area. We're on Albert Street near the West area.
Speaker 3: It's a big area.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's just a lot to concentrate while driving while it's fine, but oh my god, sorry, no, that was an overreaction. I just realized I'm driving down O'Connell Street right now. O'Connell street. How crazy is that? Right now, when we turn around, look at the beautiful couches on the side of the road. Guys' just turn the phone around there.
Speaker 3: It's thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we have benstickers for your Ben's advertising the show. Will you give me your bin, I'll give you a sticker. Head to the Gold website dot com today you and we'll send you them. And this morning, Pete's out on the streets of Western Sydney. beIN stickering right now. We should have Jade on the line. Morning Jade, Good morning now, Jade. I hope this isn't a kind of a rude of waiting for you this morning. But sadly outside your property is in turn Pete. Can you see him?
Speaker 3: I am opening the front doors.
Speaker 2: Look all right, I can't seem yet you're looking for I can hear him.
Speaker 3: It's a cher hold I've got him.
Speaker 2: I've got him.
Speaker 1: That's a nervous laugh, probably driving very badly with a nervous lady with him last filming and praying, probably with the rosary.
Speaker 2: Beat running behind.
Speaker 3: Yes, in slippers, that's.
Speaker 1: His parole officer. Actually she has to go. He gets day released and then he comes in the morning. Money got to figure out.
Speaker 3: Thank you, you're going to put the money for me.
Speaker 1: To do any of the actual sticking room. It's like a paper boy throwing on the doorstep. Man.
Speaker 3: I've thought about this extensively. It has to go on the side of the bill so you can see when you're driving part off. Yes, actually a really good I never thought that. Have we missed a trip by telling everyone on the front. Surely when it's cab side, that's what you're seeing more of though. No, if you're a garbo, I guess. But if you're if you're driving, no you're not.
Speaker 1: We need to we need to start sending three sickers for every beer.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Pete, are you there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys are going, oh gorgeous putting his No, I've got bubbles on it. Sorry, we're going to the sorry.
Speaker 3: School books.
Speaker 1: You remember when you got the air like it was tamed ruin the whole book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly if my car okay, there and they'll drive away. Yeah, beautiful, thanks for Yeah it does have a yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry, Yeah, we're all good to go. Well, I'm Jake. Thanks for You've got a lovely voice. By the way, I think you've born a new segment for us too, which is great. So we'll get this bin sticker on for you here on the side, and then we're going to make our way to Concord. Is that okay? We're going to go on to Margaret? Really is the key for a bin sticker?
Speaker 3: All right? So Pete, what suburb are you in? Now? Where is Jade?
Speaker 2: Where am I again? Gray Things? That's it? Gray things are in Gray Things at the moment. So I reckon there's a hungry Jacks down the road, which I reckon. We'll get a burger on the way past to a little meet up in the.
Speaker 3: For now and it's trying to knock off for a bit for a.
Speaker 2: Hungry absolutely so if you're in the car park of the next ten minutes, to meet you there if you want a bem sticker, and then we're going to head off the Concord, So no matter where you are across city, let me know and we will sort you out. The Christian O'Connell Show on podcast,