Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian None Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So out of us on the show? Who is actually out tonight?
Speaker 1: You haven't got organized?
Speaker 2: I was out COVID scared of the poor restaurant now can't open, Patsy.
Speaker 1: What are you up to?
Speaker 3: No, it'll be Uber Eats at home like we did last Friday. So we don't have plans.
Speaker 2: We just put because you've got so much power in that area.
Speaker 1: You know when she says Uber Eats, Pepe's coming.
Speaker 2: Around cooking for her, you know, off menu. Don't r about the menu, Patrina, don PATSIONI, yeah.
Speaker 4: What's happened today? That Mexican place where you get.
Speaker 3: No Tuesday night we will be doing that half priced family night of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the old margarita, the size of.
Speaker 3: A cake, the clampit's Al Turner.
Speaker 1: That's it. So you not are You're not out tonight?
Speaker 2: No, I thought you'd be wearing at it to get out there.
Speaker 3: You can't wait to get my hair done though. I couldn't get into next Friday. But so I've got a week to wait. But that's all right, it'll be worth it.
Speaker 2: Late turned out for some emails, Late's and a party. The home of all your amazing emails. First two are concerning baby stuff. Jackie boy, So how is your pregnant wife? BANKI you just did the twenty week scan recently?
Speaker 4: She did it yesterday and the baby is huge?
Speaker 1: Apparently?
Speaker 4: Do you mean the obstetrician told.
Speaker 1: Her it's not a couple in there, is it?
Speaker 4: No, just one? But he's way bigger than average. She actually said to be it's not.
Speaker 1: What a woman needs to hear.
Speaker 4: She said, A big baby is good, that's what you want, but it will be a tough delivery.
Speaker 3: Oh no.
Speaker 4: Then came home with a shocked look on her face.
Speaker 1: First baby born wearing a baseball cap. You've seen it.
Speaker 2: He's coming when one of his favorite baseball caps today?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: I watched the new Bomber's documentary last night.
Speaker 2: I knew you must have watched a documentary last night. I'm a fan again, this cat says it.
Speaker 4: I teared up and the new docco last night.
Speaker 1: Great, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I'm not a Bombers fan, but that it's on foxtail, very very very good Bombers documentary.
Speaker 1: All right, so big baby coming? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Apparently, do you know.
Speaker 1: What it's that fro of yours, isn't it. Because it's a.
Speaker 4: Little he's not going to come out.
Speaker 1: He will be the.
Speaker 2: World controversy this morning in Melbourne as the world's worst frow baby has been born. All right, good ay, Christian, I'm contacting your regardings Jack's lack of interest in learning anything to do about babies and what is required by dads. I have the perfect solution for Jack, Beer and bubs. We did it about nine years ago, my husband. It was awesome. It's at the Limerick Arms in Melbourne, and there's also one in Fitzroy as well. All you have to do is turn up, you a few beers, chat to other than you expecting dads having listened to a seminar, and you have a bite to eat and another beer and it's all good.
Speaker 4: No, you lost me two places there. One seminar that sounds boring.
Speaker 2: If anything in the pub. You don't have sevenarmar.
Speaker 4: I never want to go to a seminar in my life.
Speaker 2: Second one is you sound literally twelve years of age. You're going to be gumma down, stay to leone.
Speaker 4: I will learn before the baby comes.
Speaker 2: I've got cramming the night before was pushing out that megababy.
Speaker 1: Did you know this?
Speaker 4: And I told you I don't want to be forced to be friends with people I don't know.
Speaker 2: You have to because your wife needs the network of other mums who are going through at the same time support you could I do your bit. You don't have anything to do in the next five months.
Speaker 4: You can at least do this all study on my own. Don't want to go.
Speaker 1: I won't.
Speaker 2: This comes from Amanda Christian catching up with the show this week. Lovely to have Patsy back yesterday. Please tell Jack. My husband has rather belatedly admitted he now wishes he has attended the both in classes. Our kids are now eighteen and seventeen.
Speaker 1: It's really late.
Speaker 4: That's some old regrets.
Speaker 1: I mean this is called late to the party.
Speaker 2: That is, don't even bother bringing it up, getting ready to leave as you're pregnant.
Speaker 1: Better late than never.
Speaker 2: My husband to realize that the class has may have been a good idea, so how Jack to definitely go. My husband was completely shocked by everything that happened that was warned about in the pregnancy classes, like the five day crying all day that is really.
Speaker 3: Bad baby blues. They come through about day twelve.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 3: It's a crash of all your hormones. It's a natural thing.
Speaker 2: Amanda mentions it here where my hormones crashed. It was horrendous. And then one of our twins didn't sleep. I don't even know if I need to say this to you, didn't sleep for three years.
Speaker 4: Don't even say stuff like that. Don't even say things like that.
Speaker 2: It's not obviously bad stuff, Christian, it's a wonderful journey. We're now very envious to the path Jack and b Anchor are taking.
Speaker 1: Amanda, you know what I actually said to Banker this week.
Speaker 4: I was like, what if we live our lives much poorer than we do now, but we have a full time stuff member.
Speaker 3: What anny.
Speaker 2: Until my outsourced we'll be involved in someone else, someone off I know you'd like to use it, Tasker, just some random dudes, I said a man in a van. He will also look after your baby for an extra twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: I said, I'd rather have no money and sleep through the night than just have so somebody else will be involved in the baby's life. But somebody takes care of it in its worst moments.
Speaker 2: Is not what your wife needs to hear she's real. Confront the news yesterday some mega chart's going to be pushed out of her. Christian Connell's Show podcast