Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 3: Got anything good?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Here's a chemist warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day. Good morning, Pats, Good morning, Good morning, Alex morning, Good morning, Rio morning.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome to the bright side of the weekend.
Speaker 5: S Freda is funly here.
Speaker 6: Done to hang out with your friends. You've made it through the week to the broad side of the weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, what is the.
Speaker 2: Bright side of your weekend? What are you looking forward to this weekend? Patrina Jones.
Speaker 7: Yes, Christian O'Connell, we are going for a night slunch actually with friends down the Bellerine Peninsula tomorrow, which would be lovely. But we also are in the market for a brand new shirt. Someone in the team is having a wedding in a week or.
Speaker 2: So and love godin told to upgrade date was a crisp white one.
Speaker 7: You know, he likes a French cuff and it's very hard to find a Frene cuff shirt.
Speaker 1: These days now French cup is at the double cuff.
Speaker 7: I think it's a double cuff with you and you can have like the couplings or just a he does like a couple.
Speaker 2: It's just sound that. I've got some chrome silver cuff links.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 2: So they run microphones. Someone got them for me. I was going to wear them. Now I won't next weekend on the wedding.
Speaker 5: Actually, I have some lame ones too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll I'll bring out my microphone once.
Speaker 5: I've got a Superman one.
Speaker 2: Okay, sugarman, I'll bring the chrome microphones as they reach across for some brands, goes, Oh, those microphones you're working aready?
Speaker 1: Oh that's awkward. Yes, I should have golden ones, yes.
Speaker 8: Crusted with diamonds.
Speaker 9: So yeah.
Speaker 7: So we can't go shopping for him though in the afternoon until he has been fed, otherwise it will be just a disaster.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: My plan if I'm going shopping over the weekend is always to get in there at nine or eight am before the rest. Yes, yes, get it done early to those lights.
Speaker 1: Better than in the Afternoon's horrendous.
Speaker 2: You gotta the day drift does and walk because you're just sort of stagger around there for that for the whole afternoon.
Speaker 5: And what's he wearing? Is he going with a tie?
Speaker 1: No tie?
Speaker 9: Did you decide?
Speaker 7: We're sitting on the fence with that Rio. We will see on the day we will pack a tie. See how what's the moon he's in.
Speaker 8: We're staying in this.
Speaker 2: It is so if if he shows up in a tie, guarantee within three hours. Because Chris likes to get his beer on. That's around his head and he's in the middle of the dance floor. I've seen it. It's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Thing is a bit like old school fractice tag tag tag.
Speaker 8: Don't laugh.
Speaker 7: When that came out, we had so many phone calls from his group of mates. He said, oh my god, they've made your your biography.
Speaker 1: Patsy.
Speaker 2: We're on the same table me, you and Rio. So now going tank tank tank.
Speaker 8: You know what happened to missus O'Connell's fifty three?
Speaker 1: He destroyed He destroyed, well, we destroyed all the booze.
Speaker 2: He sowed my host in half to do beer bongs and assisted everyone do them.
Speaker 1: Now he's he's amazing. He brings the party. Ria, what are you up to this? Weekend.
Speaker 5: Mate, Hey, my mom and dad are in town.
Speaker 10: I'm very excited day.
Speaker 11: Yes, hopefully they're coming coming over for dinner tomorrow. It'll be the first time they've seen the house up till today.
Speaker 2: Good question, Not sure, real rush to see their son, real, aren't they.
Speaker 1: Town?
Speaker 2: They've got better black We can't wait to see it, but probably do it tomorrow or something.
Speaker 5: You know, they're very social. They're more social than me.
Speaker 1: And they've opted not to stay with you as well.
Speaker 9: No, they're also staying in the city, which is the pay plane.
Speaker 1: I'm keeping it cool, aren't they keeping your arms left? You've got a house now. The two spare bedrooms.
Speaker 9: And there's plenty of room for them to say.
Speaker 11: I've actually got a list of jobs for my dad when he gets here for dinner, because theres stuff only dads can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's it? What's what's on the dad to do?
Speaker 5: The fish pond pump? It stopped working. I don't know how to dressed up his dressed.
Speaker 1: Up with the French cuff.
Speaker 2: He'll be coming around with a French cuff and the cuffing the shirt and tie with a stethoscope in that bag. They take care for the TV shows, don't Dad, can you get some overalls on?
Speaker 9: And we will have to get wet because Pond.
Speaker 1: You've got to let him know he's good.
Speaker 5: He's good, he'll figure it out.
Speaker 11: And then I've got there's a lot of trees that need to be lopped hanging over the room.
Speaker 8: You get a man for that.
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 1: Actually the right. He's a very year old.
Speaker 8: We can't be up a ladder. No one over fifty should be up a ladder.
Speaker 1: No one over fifty. I got up a ladder.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's dangerous. So what else is on your list? Apart from lopping trees in the po.
Speaker 1: We've also triples for dad exactly.
Speaker 5: We've got a shade sale.
Speaker 11: He's going to have to get up another lie a shade sale in the backyard that I haven't figured out how to know how to do it.
Speaker 2: Ninety percent of your dad's time this weekend's gonna be up a ladder. Yes, yeah, you have to bring his dinner up to you get one of those pulleys, just bring it, takeaway up to your dad.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 2: Podcast Breaking News Rio's sister Awkarley crept back in the studio to give me the devastating news.
Speaker 1: Patsy Rio has been upgraded in the table plant at producers excuse us? Yeah, he said on the bridle, he he is, get off?
Speaker 8: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: I'm a bridesmaid?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: Well, fair enough?
Speaker 9: Then there are levels to this game.
Speaker 2: This is this is reason what's happened because last week is you go. We're on the same table, party table and pants.
Speaker 1: What I would call showners table. I'm hoping there's a red velvet rope around us.
Speaker 5: All cards on the table. I knew this whole time. I was on a different table.
Speaker 9: I couldn't bring myself to tell you.
Speaker 2: Why today why devastate Pats and I'm now is going to come out.
Speaker 1: I'll look out for my tables on the feral table. Is it you?
Speaker 5: Way up the back?
Speaker 1: Who back?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: For some wow?
Speaker 8: Well you know where we are in the pecking order.
Speaker 2: Right at the back point. Even looking at the table plan, what's the one furthest back into the left, back into the left by the doors? You get that draft? Shut the door, please, I sitting by the door. You know in a restaurants there.
Speaker 1: Was a crap table by the door.
Speaker 2: You always have to keep getting up with people leave it over, Patsy, I'm taking your recommendation that I'm a big fan of going to the cinema during the day, and I off to see Epic was brilliant.
Speaker 1: I am so excited. Is it really great?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you'll love it. It's an absolute spectacle. It's just it's like you're sitting in you know where did he play in Vegas? It was the Hilton, wasn't it. It's like you're sitting in that forum and honestly, the pictures are just you are convinced that.
Speaker 8: They've used ai they haven't.
Speaker 7: There in such good condition the film that Bas Luhman has uncovered out of these salt mines in Arizona where they've been kept to preserve.
Speaker 2: I thought you exaggerated, Phats And I read a big rollan Stone interview this week with Baz about it all, and he has literally spent like forensic amount of detail and time making this scene Paris a masterpiece.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, it's brilliant, and you know he had to match the sound to the pictures like it wasn't just there on a silver platter. It's just been an absolute labor of love. If you're an Elvis fan, you'll you'll love it the close ups and you'll almost have a newfound appreciation for just obviously his talent and obviously the sadness of his story as well.
Speaker 8: But just what a tremendously beautiful looking man he was.
Speaker 7: Because it's so close up, it's like, oh wow, this guy was just almost freakish beauty.
Speaker 8: He was just insane beauty.
Speaker 12: Seriously, he was just his skin.
Speaker 10: Is here.
Speaker 2: Out for his skin or his hair, staring looking, never mentioned his skin, hair, his freakish beauty.
Speaker 8: It shouldn't be allowed to be that attractive. It's just insane.
Speaker 5: He did enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I mean, everyone gets what they want from a movie or a book.
Speaker 2: They bring themselves to it, don't they walk out freakish to be that good looking, the skin.
Speaker 4: The hair. But Christian Show Podcast, quite a lot.
Speaker 2: Of our listeners are off to see Ed Sheer in his second of three sold out nights again at What's He Marvel? Uh He's opened last night. There's an amazing this This vox pop is incredible.
Speaker 4: He's my favorite ranger.
Speaker 1: Who has a category of favorite rangers? I mean, why not you know rang a pride? I know we have like gay pride. There needs to be rang a pride Weeks my favorite ranger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can all march, you know, led By Shearing and his little guitar, Seth Green.
Speaker 1: Yes, I should be on Mount Rushman, Julia.
Speaker 8: Gillar, Colleen Hanson. While we're talking politicians as well, she's.
Speaker 1: A range, she's a politician. There was a character I would have, the Vincent van Goff.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he was talking hold of famous talking to Queen Elizabeth first as well.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, very un Australian kidman. The kid is going to be up there. Yeah, I'm sorry. My wife I've ever seen now tell me this.
Speaker 2: Does she identifies because some rangers identify as strawberry blondes.
Speaker 1: No, no, she is beautiful red crimson as a car.
Speaker 2: I had a ginger girlfriend and she would deny that she was a ginger lady. She'd always go strawberry wrong. If you went to look at market, you strawbry that cut out, you ain't Barney.
Speaker 8: That is a good point.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is in that punny. You know, they're all they've got to be red. That's a different kind of redhead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people marvel at Bonnie's hairy like, is that real? Have you died that? She's like, no, no, no, that's natural. Christian.
Speaker 2: What I'm looking forward to this weekend off off to a sunshine coast to see my beautiful daughter and me our first grandchild.
Speaker 1: That is amazing.
Speaker 2: This is from Leoni, Good morning Christian to hearing what Rio have planned for his dad. I think the idea of parents staying in the city is a smart one. I think his dad knew there's going to be a huge list of jobs waits for him, so he's managed to half it by just not showing up. He's a man of science, he's a doctor. He's diagnosed a situation. This is the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show and thanks to Chemist whore House our chemists Warehouse Products of the Week, Patsy, what's.
Speaker 1: It for you?
Speaker 7: Desperately desperate? I use these all the time. Both my husband and I wear glasses. They're those clear wipe lens cleaners. They come in a little orange box. They're the pre moisten little talletts and they clean your lenses without having to like, you know, get the bundle.
Speaker 2: I have to turn my glasses everywhere. It's a real pain. As you get just reading glasses. It's just such a pain off. The take your glasses everywhere. Now when you go out, you've got to Suddenly you're you're having a nice evening, and then the menus come out.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm going to go to get the old readers out, you know. And my glasses are filthy.
Speaker 7: Oh you should see mine this morning. I can actually barely see out of them. The copany made.
Speaker 1: Just can't they make glasses that are self cleaning?
Speaker 9: Be all like little windscreen wipers?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, come on care a chemist's warehouse, get a windscreen wipers for glasses.
Speaker 1: The thing I highly recommend to me.
Speaker 2: I've been trying for the last couple of weeks, I'd say last three or four weeks, and it is something I've really noticed a boost in the morning. I'm obsessed with anything that can give me an extra cognitive boost because you know, five days a week and up at four am and so in the morning I have my morning stack and that is creating hydrolyte.
Speaker 1: And then a new thing that I was just the great Andrew Schubermann podcast.
Speaker 2: Each episode is only about five hours only it's just like two or three win I God, damn it, man, it can't all be great.
Speaker 1: We do a three hour show, but is it? It's patchy and a lot of great bits.
Speaker 2: You know, it's three hours technically, but it isn't three hours of greatness mixed in there.
Speaker 1: That's some, but it's not all three hours of greatness anyway.
Speaker 2: He was recommending a powder called NMN and I've started taking it from I get things called future Labs Oussie Company Mailrose Future Labs. They're called you can get chemists where euse. That has made a huge, huge difference to my energy in the morning right now. You know some stuff where you don't know you take it as an insurance policy. Yeah, I have my athletic Greens and I think I take it as an insurance policy.
Speaker 1: But that and a men.
Speaker 2: I get it in a powder. I think you can get it in a capsule form as well. That is amazing in the morning. I recommend that enough. You'll find it at Chemists ware House. There's lots of different brands to get it.
Speaker 1: Ria. What's it for you? What's your Chemists Warehouse Products of the week.
Speaker 11: When I was in Korea, they all raved they're obsessed with skincare over there, and they raved but they want to look like Elvis.
Speaker 5: They're all fresh.
Speaker 1: You ever met an ugly Korean?
Speaker 11: No you haven't, I've Never's incredible, almost like a porcelain dolly, and they swear by They call it their Holy Grail product snail musin, and it was only available in Korea and now chemists Warehouse have it. It's cause RX snail musin. It sounds a bit iffy, but it is awesome.
Speaker 1: I use it.
Speaker 5: It goes on really light.
Speaker 1: I don't sound thick here, but is it? Are they squeezed snails to get someone?
Speaker 11: I don't know how it is actual musin from a snail, but I don't know how they extracted.
Speaker 9: I don't know if they're like tickling the snail. I don't know how the milk milk.
Speaker 1: You might not mind your language for.
Speaker 2: Milking a snail. You can't milk a snailing.
Speaker 10: Chief snail milker. That's the job, isn't it job?
Speaker 1: AI would take that? So what's it called? Because people will want to try this out.
Speaker 11: It's called cause r Ex snail musin, And honestly it is amazing, like a serum that different times you can get a serum which is very lightweight or you can get the all in one cream which can replace your entire skincare routine.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know the day, so I have this skin cream that's Nighttime and then the same brand of morning one.
Speaker 1: I got them mixed up. Yesterday my face was saying nighttime.
Speaker 4: But you know the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Over the last couple of weeks, we've been trying to encourage you to give up your own time and move our Christian O'Connell Show cabaner around Australia. Now you think it, surely because you don't actually mean like around this massive great southern land. Yeah, I really do mean around Australia. It is our cabanathon.
Speaker 13: Can you help move Christian's Cabana all the way to per from Cool and Gata. Can you help move Christian's caa passing it on from.
Speaker 5: Listener to listener. Let's move Christian.
Speaker 1: Carbana.
Speaker 2: We have a major update. So it started four weeks ago. We flew it up from Melbourne all the way up to the Gold Coast where a listener that Jazz was.
Speaker 1: The first person to receive it.
Speaker 2: Since then, it hasn't made it all the way around Australia parts ocading.
Speaker 1: Where is it now?
Speaker 8: It is currently safely imper.
Speaker 1: In incredible, this is insane.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so it has officially gone through eleven listeners over thirty days.
Speaker 15: It's gone via truck, car, bus, end train, plane, endplane. Yes, yes, oh my god, I pop that down in my stats and it's gone across five states two hundred kilometers.
Speaker 1: Colin the Cabana has got his loydgy card aha, So.
Speaker 14: Yeah across that whole time only in thirty days, so a month it's taken us.
Speaker 1: So where is it now? In Perth?
Speaker 14: So it was how they get it A lovely lady called Bonnie. Now this is a random It was originally supposed to be another gentleman Gerard who was going to help us at Crown in Perth.
Speaker 2: I was just the the go called in saying he's got a mate who works at the Tram Perth in the chemical room then, and it could be stored there until we found someone to go and get it from the chemical room.
Speaker 16: Correct.
Speaker 14: However, Perth crowned it said we can't keep it in the chemical room, so we had to find another.
Speaker 8: Update.
Speaker 1: Now we I thought you said they had another room for it. What about the left luggage.
Speaker 8: It's just one of the center.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't becoming of a five star establishment.
Speaker 14: Tina, one of the producers on the show, her friend had heard about our journey.
Speaker 8: She lives in Perth.
Speaker 14: They met in London in twenty seventeen and she said, I can go and pick it up for you and take it home.
Speaker 8: And she left us a voice message.
Speaker 17: Hey, question, it's Bonnie here. Colin the cabana has made it all the way to Perth. I picked him up from John the trucky Tuesday night, meeting him at the BP truck stop out the back of QDW. She she is sort of over near Perth Airport and he spent his first couple of days with me and my two dogs in North Perth getting to know all the locals and exploring the area and.
Speaker 3: Preparing himself for the next stop wherever or whenever that may be. But please know until then he's safe and he's having the absolute best time in wa.
Speaker 2: Do you know what It has really lit me up. It's made it to pers I know it's gone via every it's gone on all the edge clockwise of Australia. Yes, Gold Coast down to Sydney, Sydney to Melbourne, Melbourne to Adelaide, Adelaide over the big bit over to Perth.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 14: And it's stopped in a couple of little places along the way.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Bateman's Bay. We've had all these different places and stuff like that. So where does it go now? What happens now?
Speaker 14: I feel like we can't just stop there.
Speaker 8: No, I mean we haven't done the top end of Australia yet.
Speaker 1: Can it get up to Broom?
Speaker 8: How desolate is it up the top there? I've never been.
Speaker 1: Australian people live there. It was just like a goat.
Speaker 14: It's populated Australia's vegetation, so some areas lived here.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: It's sparsely populated.
Speaker 1: There's lots of people there. Broom is a populated area. It's like five Mumblies.
Speaker 8: I'm aware of.
Speaker 14: Broom, but that's usually you know, north north of Perth. We've got to get it across to.
Speaker 5: It's a big stretch that the Darwin.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Darwin, we can get it to Broom to Darwin, Harlton Port Headland, Broom across to Darwin.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 8: I've got family and Alice Springs. Let's get it to the center as well. My god, that'd beautiful. Come on, you can help out with that if someone.
Speaker 2: All right, so at the moment, let's break this down. So the moment' set in Perth. The next leg then is to get up to Broom, all right? Can anyone please help move Christian's cabana.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Never sees it to amaze me. What a big, big, big country this is. There's just this going. Yeah, if it's someone can get it. Like now, the Christian O'Connell's show Beach Cabana has made its way to Perth via eleven listeners moving it around the country. If someone can just get it up to Broom, just a quick Google maps of it's it's two and two hundred k's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not just a little trip.
Speaker 1: Is that all in the same state. I'm like, what's incredible. It's a beautiful place. If you guys ever been to Broom, it's beautiful, amazing. Did you do that thing when we were there?
Speaker 2: Everyone said for two or three days every month between I think it's March in October. It's called staircase to the Moon. When the moon rises over the exposed tidal flights of Roebuck Bay.
Speaker 1: It's it creates it's literally like a it looks like stairs going to the moon.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: The single most incredible thing being my family ever saw. Yeah, it's yeah. It's every two or three days when.
Speaker 2: When the full moon rises an evening, hundreds of people gather at various points there and you watch this that the full moon rise and the wait goes. Of course, these tidal flats of Roebuck Bay, it literally looks like and you need to take a photo of on your on you on your camera phone. It doesn't capture it. Oh my god, it's so good. I want to I want to go back just to see it again. If anyone can help us though, move it from Perth towards room. You know, you might be to do some of it. It's xmuths along the way just up there, a huge bit there. Wou'd be great, yes, plate later parties.
Speaker 1: The home of all your emails.
Speaker 2: My inboxes always wide open for you, guys, Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Last week on the show, we were talking about unusual things you've seen at weddings. Christian my friend had a hypnotist at their wedding. Well, you're in the vows, you will say.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Sharel strange thing I've seen in our wedding as the groom arriving in a tank.
Speaker 5: Now that yes, last year.
Speaker 2: Christian, you last week on the show you were talking about autographs. Whose autograph did you have? I have Vigo Mortensen's autograph Aragorn. And when I was working for Reading Cinemas, our cinema in Wellington hosted the world premiere, of course New Zealand of Return of the King and I flew over for the event. Before the film, I started to go to the loop. It was like a three or four hour movie. I'd already had a couple of beers.
Speaker 1: We didn't need to know.
Speaker 2: The entire mail caster of film also had the same idea. They were all there, Hugo Weaving, David Wenno and of course Vigo in the.
Speaker 1: Toilets, side by side. Why they've all done? They all done a cup of frothies. I love this.
Speaker 2: Now, this encounter with the cast of the film, Christian didn't take place at the Rhinos. I want to make that very clear. I was in the basin slash wash area. There's a lot of detail here, which I re call was quite a last space. Anyway, Vigo was next to me at the basin. We were both washing our hands and I casually said, can I have your autograph for my girlfriend, which was a lie because I didn't have a.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend at the time.
Speaker 2: He's He was very kind and signed the back of my invitation, which I have framed to this day. John Seroni, that's a great story, Christian. I was listening to last week's Tupperware disaster when you guys were talking about it.
Speaker 1: Hiss more hint.
Speaker 2: Stack your containers like Babushka dolls. Then stacked the lids from small to large as well. You should find that the lids should fit just inside the containers, and you used the largest lid you can.
Speaker 1: Seal them all in.
Speaker 8: That is genius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great, Maggie, thank you very much for that.
Speaker 2: Christian, who were to about stars in the stores, I saw Andrea Agassi and Steffi Graf's wife doing their shopping in Woolies during the OS open.
Speaker 1: You're kidding, that's all my favorite ones. Yes, I love that they need food. You don't forget, we don't forget.
Speaker 2: We had the listener who reached Front Avocado Home Willies and Hugh Jackman was also going for at the same time.
Speaker 8: I want to know what they bought now, what was in their Now?
Speaker 2: I'd want to know too, don't you whenever you're in the queue. Not that we do that these days because it's all the self servicing. But I always have a look at what other people have got in their basket, yes, just in case, and I judged them.
Speaker 1: Like those biscuits, they're so dry.
Speaker 9: Harry Stars was spotted in Audi yesterday.
Speaker 2: Actually here, no, no, no in England because right now it's a very special week ALDI in Australia.
Speaker 1: It's English Week. Oh. I got an email from one of our listeners yesterday. I go, oh, I thought of you.
Speaker 2: I was in my local ALDI this week and it's English Week and so I read the email and I literally went look for my nearest Aldi went there yesterday, stopped some of my favorite but got some nice Jammy Dodgers, Jelly Eel No, some sort of guy Richie Cockney movie. You've got Dick Van Dyke, British Dreamers, Jammy Dodgers. Cannot recommend them enough. If you've got an email for us. We call it Lakler Party. We love getting them. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au, the.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I was in a great mood, just such a best movie, and Rio has devastated me. I'm a massive Benfolds fan. One of the highlights of my radio career. He played live on my show about fifteen years ago. He did four songs and it was incredible, and he's a funny, funny guy. He gave me his email afterwards. We kept in touch for a while. Anyway, it's suddenly Rio just cash. He goes, oh, I won't see ben Folds last. I went, wait, he's he's here in Australia.
Speaker 1: He's touring.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm just trying to see if.
Speaker 1: I sold out sold out. I didn't know he was here.
Speaker 9: He sold out, you can know.
Speaker 1: There's always all week we're in a studio, yacking. I'm nonsense.
Speaker 7: I've made a night of it as well. Apparently I had a Mexican Yeah. I went stayed the night and sinking.
Speaker 5: I went by myself yes day the nine to Kill.
Speaker 1: Fifteen minutes. I lived fifteen minutes away he was playing.
Speaker 7: That is really close sorry, like your form today. First, it's Caitlin's wedding, sitting on the bridle table.
Speaker 8: It's leaving the captain.
Speaker 2: Out of absolutely fast actually patched the captain that see, I didn't know you were big ben Folds.
Speaker 1: God, God wow, I'm just trying to get tickets. I'm distracched. You got to focus on the show now, anyone got a spare ticket.
Speaker 9: He didn't say any words to me after I told him. He just put his headphones on.
Speaker 1: Because I was trying to buy tickets to scene. Where is he next? Grief? Then he moves on to Baltimore. Did you know, boy Silk?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm actually that ninety nine percent of the people go by themselves to ben Folds.
Speaker 1: What do you say that? I don't know. I just went away.
Speaker 2: I saw him a couple of years ago and I was by myself, and and then a listener chat to me.
Speaker 1: She was by herself.
Speaker 11: We sat together, Actually I sat next to someone by themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think a high percentage of ben Folds come alone. Yeah, it's that kind of one on one thing you had with Benny Boy, don't you. Yeah, it's a bit niche.
Speaker 1: I love about that.
Speaker 2: Ed Shearing's playing to a megadome and Benny Boys in town as well. All right, so we do on Friday. Our recommendations might be a movie, TV show, books. We call it double thumbs up. Two things to me. One is the return of a brilliant TV show. One of my favorites from last year is called Paradise. One A lot of them sort of reason. It's a hell of a TV show. They just dropped the first three episodes this week on Disney Plus. I cannot recommend it enough. The opening hour of season two is the best hour of TV I've seen in years.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I watched it with my wife and my daughter and normally is constantly that what's that guy been?
Speaker 1: No one spoke.
Speaker 2: I felt like, you know, at the end of something you've got you breathe in for the first time. It was so beautiful. Move is incredible. People be raving about this opening episode for It's gonna win loads awards. It's just incredible writing and performance. It was amazing. We living in a golden age. It's so much great TV at the moment. So I cannot recommend that enough. Paradise It's on Disney Plus and.
Speaker 1: The other thing. It was the two thousands of back. Scrubs is back.
Speaker 10: What I love Scrubs, love Scrubb It's back.
Speaker 1: You're JD is back, And I was really nervous.
Speaker 2: I watched it last night, first two episodes, like, it's hard to bring a show, any show back after so long and such a show of the of its time as well. I think it ran for like nine or ten seasons in the really early two thousands. But it's brilliant, perfect tone, really funny gags, and the chemistry is actually even better sparkly.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it just really just lifted me up. We're having it back.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen.
Speaker 1: Zack's back in it.
Speaker 2: He's directing as well, you know he directed but all the ted Lasso episodes. I am not, but I think every single episode even directs this as well Scrubs, so he's both signs of camera. But yeah, if you're a Scrubs fan, it's back. I didn't winized.
Speaker 1: I was just looking for a TV show last night and saw there was like new new episodes. They rebooted it.
Speaker 5: I didn't know Doctor Cox is he back?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's great.
Speaker 2: It's really really good, fantastic show. Scrubs it is back. Cannot recommend that enough. I'll go around the team.
Speaker 4: Next the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: I might be able to move that commander from Perth myself. I just seen Ben Folds is playing in Perth Monday night. I might go to Perth Monday.
Speaker 13: Coome on.
Speaker 2: It's a Christian O'Connors show doing double thumbs up every Friday recommendation parts.
Speaker 1: What's it for you mate?
Speaker 8: A couple of things.
Speaker 7: So the part two of season four of Bridgeton dropped last night at seven o'clock on Netflix, and if you're a Bridgeton fan, you will not be disappointed with the end.
Speaker 8: Of this sort of first did they get together? Oh, they got together, all right, they were like I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Do that fails now from hormonal menopausal women.
Speaker 5: And getting it on.
Speaker 8: You will not be disappointed.
Speaker 7: It'll be like Jack and Rose in the back of that antique car with the windows steaming up. It's very hot and heavy, and you will not be disappointed. So have the how the family out of the house as mine was last night.
Speaker 8: Luckily Christy going on with you today?
Speaker 1: You know Elvis freak, isn't it? And I'm kicking the family out to get your rocks off to bridgeton.
Speaker 7: You know, I think this is my favorite storyline of this series so far. It's got like a whimsical sort of Cinderella style.
Speaker 8: Gorgeous.
Speaker 7: It's so beautiful, beautifully made. Anyway, you will love it, bridget and fans.
Speaker 1: Actually I won't, well, you know, but my wife and Georges love it, absolutely love it. I love it.
Speaker 8: The other thing this week, where do you guys stand on a dip?
Speaker 10: More importantly, No, I love a dip, yeah, a dip.
Speaker 7: What I find most frustrating is I can never find a cracker or a biscuit that doesn't snap when I go in for the dive, but you break.
Speaker 9: A washing machine with yours.
Speaker 8: It's really frustrating.
Speaker 7: Have you ever been at a party where you go in to get a dip in it snaps and then you can't like get it out with your fingers the biscuit bits because everyone else wants a bit.
Speaker 8: It's like double dipping. You can't do anyway. I've found the most I have.
Speaker 1: To say, I haven't.
Speaker 10: Oh well.
Speaker 2: No, because actually what you're doing is you're overloading the scoop. Of course you've got to get a good half the dish away with you.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as double dipping because when you dip it in all that stuff, all the dip goes around that biscuit, so there's no actually going into get out of it. There's two types of people in this world.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's the single dippers, and then there's these savages.
Speaker 9: What if you flip it around to the other side, like flip around.
Speaker 1: Would have come on? Would have come around? You know what you're doing. Don't be a dip tony. You've got to have anyway.
Speaker 7: I found these great snacks, Harvest Snaps Scoopers. They're like a biscuit that's also a spoon.
Speaker 8: It's like a two in one. It's brilliant. And this is sour cream and I love it. I put in the lunch box for Audrey. She loves it.
Speaker 1: Your favorite one.
Speaker 14: You know what?
Speaker 1: I love? A French onion dip.
Speaker 8: Olive is good and beetroot hummus. I don't mind.
Speaker 1: That is nice. Yeah, what's your double thumbs up? Guys?
Speaker 11: You gotta watch gotta watch Reality Check the Inside story of America's Next Top Model.
Speaker 5: It's on Netflix.
Speaker 9: It's like their big documentary.
Speaker 1: They keep pushing it.
Speaker 11: It is insane because it was the biggest show on TV shack in the two thousands, and you forget it is a real eye opener into it was a different time. Like the stuff some of the photo shoots and things and setups that they did. Your jaw will be on the floor at the It was truly, truly, I'm scared to say what they did on air, but it.
Speaker 1: Was you proper exposed.
Speaker 11: The Then the documentary, yes, but it's it's all the stuff that we just watched, like all this stuff went to air, but it was a different time.
Speaker 9: You didn't think, you didn't think anything.
Speaker 1: You have to see that.
Speaker 11: It is brilliant. It's only three. It's three one hour episodes. We went to just watch one. We couldn't stop at one. We finished all three. People want to know Reality check the inside story of America's Next Top Model on Netflix.
Speaker 5: It's on Netflix.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good Belinda, Christian your Dip segment, it's not a segment every week. Pats has taken over the show. She does occasionally and it's now running Dip Radio. We're all under Patsy's control. Dip segment, Jarra sandwich pickles already have lost me. And then you sour cream and cottage cheese and mix.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't look vomit.
Speaker 2: I've now worked out what biscuit I do use to dip Patsy and guys, you would love these. You ever seen Olina's Bakehouse. I go for the fig and cranberry. Yes, for a fancy man, a fancy biscuit, and that thing never breaks because there's a little bit thicker. So you've got the fig in the cranberry. So there's al really some sweetness there, dare I said, a little bit of tartness. You then put that in that dip. A party has created an explosion. Yes, oh creaminess, tartiness. Good morning all right, time forward Today's People's Playlist.
Speaker 16: Yeah, they were listening and calling and choosing them music and just when it ate.
Speaker 18: Somebody breaking the station charting play the People's playlist.
Speaker 13: Christian calling right now, whent help Christian dig the songs for Friday show.
Speaker 2: Just had a message from somebody an hour ago. We were talking about tupperware. This person years ago. I don't know if it still exists. There used to be people whose job it was. It was like a part time thing to go run and host tupperware parties. I remember the Avon Lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it's huge.
Speaker 2: One of our listeners used to do it. In the eighties. You were banned from ever saying the word lid. She was listening and she suddenly remembered thirty forty years old because she was listening and how and I used to work. We're talking about when I used the word lid and she immediately had a job, Like Christ, you don't how to say that?
Speaker 10: What do they call them?
Speaker 1: I know she just sent me their dos and don'ts. So I'm gonna have a look during the song in a minute and I'll report back to you.
Speaker 9: I didn't know they were so strict.
Speaker 1: Yes, you never say Liz Wow. I'm gonna say it'll be seal. You use the seal or the top of the hat. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, people's play this every Friday. You pick all the songs from eight Last Hour of Power. You're picking the songs. We give you a theme. So there is songs with odd numbers in the title. There's some bangus, but songs with odd numbers in the titles. Give us a call. Thirteen fifty five twenty two, Patsy, let me get Dolly parton nine to five.
Speaker 7: No, because I don't know, because I've requested that probably already a couple of times this year.
Speaker 15: So.
Speaker 8: But the next most obvious, which is Brian Adams.
Speaker 7: Yes, summer is sixty nine to move it along with it, not one odd number but two.
Speaker 8: And yes, I've seen him about fourteen times.
Speaker 11: Like and I've a great Canadians think it discounts as one number sixteen night.
Speaker 9: Yeah, summer of six.
Speaker 2: M six And it's because you started to mumble lot about.
Speaker 1: That you have some dip.
Speaker 5: And six is in a nod number. No, it's.
Speaker 2: I actually thought yesterday when I came up, this was this is. This is a nice, clean, simple one.
Speaker 8: I was never any I wasn't any good mess.
Speaker 1: Instead the fact that yeah it's yours ax, Yeah it's fine.
Speaker 5: I used to play this on loop.
Speaker 10: My cousin had it on tape and every time I went there.
Speaker 14: I put this on three AM Eternal Brilliant Song nineteen ninety one it was released.
Speaker 1: I love this song so much.
Speaker 2: This is with Tammy Warnette as well country and Western singer. She has a solo on it as well there's a lot going on. Yeah, well no, that was another song.
Speaker 1: The second one justified n.
Speaker 2: Nine brilliant song, huge ria.
Speaker 1: What do you go for? Songs with an odd number in the title.
Speaker 11: One of the Great Australian made songs of all time seven Nation Army by the White Stripe.
Speaker 9: Written during a soundtrack a sound check.
Speaker 5: Sorry, before a gig at the corner hotel. Yeah, we're claiming it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think there's a little sign up now at the corner. Yeah, that owns sound right, So all right, Lines are open now.
Speaker 2: Songs with odd numbers in the title what are we playing from eights?
Speaker 1: You bet the songs thirteen fifty five twenty two. I can go for this, not.
Speaker 13: Really.
Speaker 2: The only thing we asking for Friday is they are b FE. That's the criteria, Big Friday energy.
Speaker 1: It is the weekend. It is here right now. Lines are open now. Thirteen fifty five twenty two Australia. Give us a call or songs.
Speaker 4: Odd numbers in the title The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, so people's play this. We'll do this every last other show. We let you pick all the music. We give you a thing.
Speaker 1: Today's theme is songs with odd numbers of the title.
Speaker 16: Yeah, they were listening and calling and choosing the music.
Speaker 18: And just when it ate, somebody made the station chatting, play the people's play Listen Christian.
Speaker 1: Calling right now?
Speaker 5: When help Christian big the songs for Friday show.
Speaker 1: All right, we're looking for an hour of water wall bangers. Like a little bit of money. Oh yeah, they were Mumma number pie.
Speaker 2: My side, A little bit of renos all I need a little bit of tinos. I see a little bit of Sandra meat loaf costume. Oh I love that song, my favorite Meeto song. Lucky to have him as a live.
Speaker 1: Guest many years ago, Wild Wild.
Speaker 2: Ride we have from now He's he was up and and he was down. The strange The strange thing is it was two thousand and two. He said, uh, what's your own walk? Showing me out there was a strange thing for a guest of his, you know, mixedile meatloads And I went, no, no, fine. So we got on the lift together and he goes, uh the lift was going down. He goes, what's your favorite song of mine? And I went two out of three and he then sang it and I thought, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, guys.
Speaker 2: I thought the lift doors open, we start walking out out into Leicester Square in London. I thought he'd stop singing it. He sang the whole thing, no, no, no, and performed it at me. Suddenly Torris are going by doing.
Speaker 1: A double take.
Speaker 2: Thought it was like a sketch or reality show, and started taking photos of it.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was the strangest thingness ever to me. It was meatload singing the whole It went on for a couple of minutes. It's a long song.
Speaker 1: We should of bits where he would then slow down.
Speaker 10: It was just dere.
Speaker 15: You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was so this Stu banger.
Speaker 2: The number one suggestion at the moment though, is this. I don't think we can leave the studio safety day if we don't play this.
Speaker 1: It's an Australian. I'll definitely played this till the next hour.
Speaker 2: All right, who we got here? Brad, Good morning, Welcome to the showmate, Hi Christian, Happy Friday night, love the show. Thank you very much, Brad. What do you want us to play? Song with an odd number in the title.
Speaker 12: Brad ninety nine Little balloons.
Speaker 1: Now, there are a lot of different versions.
Speaker 2: There's the original one in German and then there's the other one she did in English.
Speaker 1: Which one would you prefer?
Speaker 2: I'll take the German one coming. Oh no, that's English, Brad, great idea. Have a lovely weekend. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm just going to confuse a lot of people and around us. They're just going to turn their idea on a school run and go, oh my god, wait day one too soon? Tim, Tim, Good morning, Timmy, good morning, Happy Friday everyone, Happy Friday. Tim, welcome to show. What would you love us to play? Mate?
Speaker 12: I'd like you to take me back to the turn of the Millennium and play nineteen ninety nine by Prince.
Speaker 2: We asked a big Friday energy songs. This is it, Prince nineteen ninety nine. Tim, Thank you very much. Have a lovely weekend. That's going to Ben and Haiti now morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Tily and Ben.
Speaker 2: Good morning, guys, Hadi and Ben, not Ben and Haley. Get the double at right like Jones and Amanda, Not Amanda and jonesy And are you on the school run right now?
Speaker 12: No, we're actually in traffic because we're heading away to a romantic getaway this weekend of Daily Peach. We're traveling in from Regional New South and our preferred carrier. Actually let us down and send us an email or a text message of two a year. Oh, no flights regal flights, and we're we're stuck in traffic on the freeway to the Actually.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to hear that she's going for a nice weekend away.
Speaker 12: You guys have really brightened our morning pause.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I'm glad to hear that. I'm sorry to hear about the nightmares. Now listen, we have whatever song you I want to play, We're going to play it for you. I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you. What are we playing you?
Speaker 12: Two's one?
Speaker 1: I love this song.
Speaker 5: Hopfey for the message anyway, all right when two become one?
Speaker 1: Actually is that even now? Move becoming definitely playing this for you too in the next hour. Okay you too? Yes, Oh my god, thank you very much, guys. I hope you do make it away and have a lovely weekend. Graham, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, Graham, welcome to the show, morning mate, and you're live on our song?
Speaker 1: Would you love us to.
Speaker 12: Play I'm Britney Spis one more time.
Speaker 2: I wasn't expecting that I was expecting a party or a party, and he didn't match the song. I love it, but why not sir yet far So, I just got the image of Graham in the cartoon.
Speaker 1: Or the moves he learned them back in the day Let's all go out. I wouldn't roll that of either.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast right now.
Speaker 2: There are two types of people in the world. We did this last week and it just took off. I don't even know why. I don't need to know why, but we're bringing it back. It just I think it just actually tore the sharp part. My intention this thing was just actually just to go through people's favorites. There are two types of people as well. I didn't realize it would be a divisive thing very fast. I remember from lots Friday shows that you eat a banana the wrong way, the banana and the rest of us you take the little nub off and he used that as a handle.
Speaker 5: That's what That's what.
Speaker 1: There are those.
Speaker 2: There are two types of people in the world. We've had some new ones coming in. Those who eat cold toast and the others a.
Speaker 8: Love top the freezing in the freezing crispy.
Speaker 2: Those who fill up the car as soon as the red light turns. And those who push their limits of the fuel tank. I'm an instant filler pattery. You're You're a dangerous one, aren't you.
Speaker 8: You just keep going, jumes Micah half the time.
Speaker 5: Hasn't your wife Sarah?
Speaker 9: Hasn't She like run out of few multiple time times?
Speaker 2: And I lost it the most recent time when she rang me and God and I saw she was about She's around.
Speaker 1: The corner and walk back. I'm not coming to get you learn your lesson back. I'm not going. We had a truck on the farm and didn't have a fuel gauge.
Speaker 10: What he just had to guess there was Russia all and every time this could be the last trip.
Speaker 2: Those who like David Jones and those who like Meyer, everyone has their preference, But I.
Speaker 1: Guess Cole's are almost a lot to do. Was just this what's near?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Definitely, you know, necessarily it's all about the layout. Like I'm a shopper, maybe because my mom was. Cole's is a great brand, don't get me wrong, but I do preferies.
Speaker 1: What are you David Jones or Maya?
Speaker 7: Oh gee, it just depends. I probably shop more at May, but I do like the David Jones experience.
Speaker 11: David Jan's experiences hendricks experience.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 2: There are two types of people as well, those that choose pulp or no pulp. The weirdos that can't handle a bit of crunch in their peanut. But he's the same time, take out half a quarter of the peanut, please, Christian. Two types of people well, those who can reverse park and those who complain about the former.
Speaker 1: Standard.
Speaker 10: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: For me this week. There are two types of people as well.
Speaker 2: There are the savages who will eat their lunch at their desk, and then there are the good humans like me, who will leave the building in the.
Speaker 1: Your car or a nice park. There's a bench down. You've got time. You've got time for Trina Jones. You've got time. You just came mosying here to have a guess about nothing.
Speaker 10: You've got time, especially when there's tuna involved.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's someone on this team, and I don't wanna, I don't want to name names. I'm just going to point at them right now. Who opens up a bag of stinky cheese flavored popcorn eight a clock.
Speaker 1: And it stinks the whole office out?
Speaker 9: This team member eats the stinkiest lunches in.
Speaker 1: Salmon.
Speaker 2: Is that there's a cat working on the show Cat Lady, no no names, You give me a guy.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connor Show of Chemist, Who Are House?
Speaker 2: We're doing the two types of people in the World Christian watching Beauty and the Beasts. There are two types of women in the world. Let's not start that feature. I just realized my body language. I'm literally holding my hands up, you know when the beast put your hands up, coming beasts, I want that fight. Please playing one. This is a song about one that's coming together. Let's start doing a sub one, sir, about two types of women in the world.
Speaker 1: It's a talk about radio feature, right, there, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Great Ones and great Bonds in the nineteen six However, what they've got here is something that's actually very profound.
Speaker 1: There are two types of women in the world. This is true.
Speaker 2: Those who prefer this person watched Butty in the Beast last night. There are two types of women in the world, those who prefer the prince and those who prefer the beast.
Speaker 5: There's some though, Yeah, what does are you your beast?
Speaker 8: Or a prince.
Speaker 1: How dare you ask? You know?
Speaker 2: What I am depends what some of the day, or sometimes simply a beastly prince, but never a princely beast. There are two types of people in the world Christian those who clap on the plane lands and those who don't. This is an interesting one from Liam Christian are two types of pem as well. Don't smokers or not.
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah you heard it first time? Yeah right, wow, you come to us with that stuff, marrying you one. But Alex is a regular user. We all know that it is.
Speaker 2: It's why he's a little bit slow. You know the traffic lights sometimes you know he's not and off.
Speaker 1: Yeah the green light.
Speaker 8: I can see the weekend paper.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It only hit me once when I was doing my kids washing right for two years and my daughter was wearing this T shirt Eat Yo Greens, and I thought it was a broccoli slot on the front, and.
Speaker 1: As it was folding up one day went hang on a minute, this is the leaf.
Speaker 2: Of a marijuana plant, and eat Yo greens is iron I thought it was a thing for like eating greens, and it was a bit of broccoli broccoli.
Speaker 1: And I was like God, damn it.
Speaker 9: I've been out with this kid, just going out to eat some broccoli.
Speaker 1: Become a Dina or something. Eat you old greens. Anyway, I want to pick her up.
Speaker 2: Once wearing her T shirt at university and people were doing a double take.
Speaker 1: They loved it. Christian, there are two types of people.
Speaker 2: There are ones who put the toilet paper over the top and the savages that like it.
Speaker 1: Simon, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Two times of people in the world Christian, those who know the cooker's steak and those who like to eat old boots.
Speaker 1: That's from Dion for me as well.
Speaker 2: There are those peoeople who bring their own bags to the supermarket, and then the people like me that's at home have forty seven.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll just build every day again. Like God, God got so many bags at home. I'm going to get another.
Speaker 5: One because you remember it once.
Speaker 9: You do a great job, and then you bring them in here, you forget to put them back in the boot, and.
Speaker 1: Then you get the cheap boat paper works.
Speaker 2: They can only handle on one loo roll and like Daddy long legs, they've got no strength.
Speaker 5: There's so much shame in that.
Speaker 9: When you buy you forgot.
Speaker 1: Bags for life.
Speaker 9: Where is it?
Speaker 10: What about the barbecue one the people that clean their barbecues after its use.
Speaker 1: I wish I was that organized. I never do that.
Speaker 2: I've just got the charred grease, and then I tell myself an asked to the flavor.
Speaker 1: Grease.
Speaker 2: Oh nice bit of tanginess already on that raw meat as soon as it gets there, and what I do then Sometimes apparently I'm looking because then when you.
Speaker 1: Put like the first side of the beef on it, like a raw steak, it gets that black.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like loose muck it and then just get teatown quickly. I don't think this is how Chef Ramsey does it.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to not get that.
Speaker 8: Just clean your barbecue.
Speaker 2: No, the moment is done, you want to sit down and enjoy the meal. I can't start cleaning it all up like that.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 2: Podcast, Christian there are two types of people in this world, those who say and wake up with one alarm and those fools that set twenty alarms and snooze ten.
Speaker 1: How can you live like that?
Speaker 9: I've got three different phones. No, I'm just I'm terrified of all miss the show.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, rarely does alarm wake me off annoyingly? I'm awake a couple of minutes beforehand, like ten or fifteen minutes.
Speaker 12: Oh I can't.
Speaker 2: I just go right up to the baby. I get so annoyed. That's ten or fifteen minutes. Extu sleep, I'm missing out one. I hate these sleep apps. It messages me every morning saying, whoa you need to go to? But yeah, I'd love to, but I need to pay them mortgage as well.
Speaker 1: They go.
Speaker 2: There's no human confunction like this, he once said. Read alone, read a lot, take a day off.
Speaker 5: They just stress you out.
Speaker 9: So it doesn't except I'm asleep.
Speaker 1: What do you want me to do? Heart rates racing? Yet reading this depressing message, I'm aware I haven't slept enough.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't get eight solid hours the last time. I don't think it was ten akrona all right down the time wast zoo bands. It's National Zoo Day today, Yes and best in show Gold class group passed for you and three mates Power Ranking time Top five most popular zoo animals are off.
Speaker 1: Five el set the old Stone over there, Li.
Speaker 2: Money meldret lines.
Speaker 1: At number two. Are you taking us to the Tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Lines are at number two, d number five beautiful, beautiful, gorgeous. I wish I could go up on a cherry picker and see those beautiful eyelashes closer.
Speaker 1: What about the elephants not in their boring animals do a trick or something? Gorillas?
Speaker 2: Number three meer cats? We know why, giant panda and number one guy.
Speaker 4: Loves.
Speaker 2: They're always on loan, aren't they all of them? An expensive football player on a loan from China and they're on loan to do one thing, make another one. Yeah, and they rarely do sex like once a year. Yes, they're very lazy animals.
Speaker 1: Bamboo is not an.
Speaker 7: Aphrodisia, very accident prone as well, pandas How do you know that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: I see videos online that must be true.
Speaker 2: The way you've got Would you love to see Patsy's I'm just knocking over things?
Speaker 1: Never let a panda bring a dinner.
Speaker 8: In bed, always falling over and tumbling down.
Speaker 1: Your panther sanctuary in China was amazing? Did you It's really interesting? All right?
Speaker 2: Zoo bands? Who's playing at the zoo is a legend, Sir Paul McCartney. Very good god, a good Aussie band of playing at the Zoo ape c DC this gold as well? What about old Lama del Ray and God, that's a that's a lean looking wildcats. That's right, it's Mick Jaguar, very good, very good Jaguar.
Speaker 1: What have you got zoo bands? Who's playing?
Speaker 5: You've got a good Aussy band too, Camel and the Sniffers.
Speaker 1: Great? What that is? Very good?
Speaker 11: Gold plus Tina Hyena also and there's a d J at the zoo. It's Dead Moose.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: What have you got there?
Speaker 2: Mid of a doubt on that one? Okay, what have you got the zoo bands? I told you don't. We're trying to please the younger demo. Ain't listen to us?
Speaker 1: Oh four seven five?
Speaker 2: That's just like dog Wilteel going over always Another based audience.
Speaker 4: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Today's time Waste.
Speaker 2: We're looking for your zoo bands best and show gold class you and three.
Speaker 1: Mates Rio Are you ready to mark?
Speaker 5: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right? This one? I know who's playing at the zoo Dart Monkey.
Speaker 5: Silver plus, Baboon five silver.
Speaker 1: The Screaming Vets.
Speaker 2: Very good worder, Michael Rodwell, Mere Cat Empire silver, Scott Mere Katy Perry Silver, Huey Lewis and the News Gold.
Speaker 1: Rod Banana Lama Gold.
Speaker 2: That'tually nice to say Banaaa, Danny Power and Crowded Butterfly House, So many butterflies in there, crowded Laura World and Alanis Marmosets, Glen Panic at the Petting Zoo Silver, David Lee Sloth Gold, Chimpanzeesy Top Gold, Salamander Davis Junior Gold as well, Nikki.
Speaker 1: Men Anderie, Nick Managerie.
Speaker 2: Lion Maiden Silver, Celine Lyon silver, not Debbie Gibson.
Speaker 1: Debbie Gibbon Silver flows Chubby Cheetah, What a funny image as well? Is it a chubby check at Chubby Cheetah?
Speaker 5: Why do we get so many chubby chick They love core.
Speaker 2: Artists of the station and didn't ask Kate Semrhino, Kate tough like Freddie hen Gwen Stefani.
Speaker 1: My god, that's so good. Wan Eita Ferris, well done.
Speaker 2: Lion Adams Silver, Kings of Lion silver not Lion ones, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Simon and Gar skunkful?
Speaker 2: You go to the zoo to see a skunk Ron's a bit funny, Yeah, Baboon Crash Opera Silver, Panic at the zoo Keeper, Silver Fuzz and ed Si Rhino. Yeah, pretty good almost Amanda all right, who is today's winner?
Speaker 5: Crowded Butterfly House really made laugh.
Speaker 2: Well done, that's very great. Have a lovely weekend. We are back Monday. Thank you very much for all your stories. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Take care.
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast