Speaker 1: Before we get into today's episode, we wanted to give a big shout out to today's sponsor, Lost Minerals, Australian made clean beauty. You guys know, using clean beauty products is something I am so passionate about because our skin is our biggest organ and it absorbs everything that we put onto our bodies. The team at Lost Minerals have been kind enough to give us a discount for you all, and the code is Rise and Conquer at Checkout. All the t's and c's will be in the show notes. I would like to acknowledge the traditional owners of the land on which this episode is being recorded, the Komboom Marry people.
Speaker 2: We pay our.
Speaker 1: Respects to elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Concer podcast, the podcast where we chat mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being AMN.
Speaker 2: Think of us as.
Speaker 1: The perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development, no matter where you are in your journey. We're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness.
Speaker 2: If you're ready to get into.
Speaker 1: The driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life pass you by, then you're.
Speaker 2: In the right place.
Speaker 1: Hello, my loves, and welcome back to the podcast. Today, we are chatting about the secret source when it comes to success. If you are someone who feels like you constantly put the effort in, do the work, feel like you're high vibe, but then struggle to attract your desires and feel like you just aren't living the life that you want, this episode is for you. But before we get into it, a tear. Should we do our weekly recommendations.
Speaker 2: With a twist?
Speaker 1: We'll be giving you our normal res and a bonus beauty wreck Thank you to Las Minerals.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a beauty wreck that changed my life while I was traveling and has been consistent since I've got back, and it is using a facial massage or with my cleanser.
Speaker 2: Oh yap, game changing.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I've been using LUSS and I just feel like my paws aren't as clogged as they are. And I used to get a lot of black heads on my nose and they pretty much have disappeared, and it's just made such a big difference to how my skin looks and feels.
Speaker 1: So that's my wreck, my beauty. Your skin is looking amazing, like I'm looking at you right now and it's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and you're like glowing thanks.
Speaker 1: Because I put the eliminator.
Speaker 2: All over my face. That's another beauty hack.
Speaker 3: And then my other weekly wreck is do no phone and or no contact time with anyone through your phone once a week. So I did that this week from like mid daysh Saturday to midday Sunday. I set a focus mode on my phone so that only calls from like my mum, dad, and sister would come through and nothing else. I got notified about nothing else, and it just made such a big difference to how I felt on my weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, I love that, And yeah.
Speaker 1: Did do that as like a stimulation, like your over stimulated sort of thing, or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I was a boundary, a bit of a boundary, and more just that I found that I was doing a lot of nothing on my phone sometimes and just scrolling and I didn't want to say, oh, put the phone in the drawer kind of thing because I wanted to still be able to message someone if I wanted to, So I didn't call it like no phone time, but I just had that focus mode on so that if I wanted to message someone, I could. But also I wasn't getting notified constantly of like things to reply to or think about or things like that. I love that so much. Yeah, what about you? What are your recommendations?
Speaker 1: So my beauty wreck is a new it's not even new, but something I just highly recommend is having high maintenance appointments so that you can be low maintenance like majority of the time. So what I keep going on about forever and ever is I just I love to barely wear makeup. I love to just do that absolute meaning them.
Speaker 2: To be honest.
Speaker 1: And how I love doing this is I will get like high maintenance appointments, like I get my lash's tintin so I don't mostly have to wear mascara. I get my brows laminated and done so they're all done. I often wear like face ten so I don't have to wear foundation, and just these like couple of and they're definitely high maintenance, like they take an hour and a half you gotta dry somewhere that you know.
Speaker 2: They can be expensive, but.
Speaker 1: I swear after I've got these like specific beauty appointments done, they just then give me so much more time where of like not having to put on much makeup, like my skin, you know, feeling really good and all those sorts of things. So that's something that I've been like absolutely leaning into and also talking about skin, I just have to recommend lass is hylonic acid.
Speaker 2: I recommended it I release.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again, this is like it makes my skin so shiny and clear and it's just and so basically if you guys don't know what it is, it is like hydrating and nourishing your skin. So again like I cannot wear foundation and it just my skin feels like so plump and hydrated.
Speaker 2: And glowy and glowy. And I also.
Speaker 1: Found out like one of the number one reason for breakouts is your skin not being hydrated. So that's why chylonic acid is just like it's a musk. Yeah, highly highly recommend.
Speaker 3: And on that I'll actually just shout out. Lusts launched a beauty school, so if you want to learn more about products I did see that looks so good, and it's fifty nine dollars to enroll, but you get the fifty nine dollars sent to you as a gift card to use on lusts, so it's kind of free. Girl Math says, it's free. It's absolutely free, and they've got some incredible experts and it's all about transforming your skin from the inside out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so happy you spoke about this, because again it's like those little tips of like I didn't know about carolinic acid being like hydroening for your skin, and like those little things where like, oh, I just I know how to look after myself now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so definitely check it out. Guys.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful and we have used Nicola. They've got a breath work coach in there too, so she's the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've had her own events and she is just incredible.
Speaker 2: You'll love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get into the episode a.
Speaker 2: Tear. We're literally wearing the same thing.
Speaker 1: I know, guys, down to the shoes were in the exact We didn't plan this. We just brought an outfit and we're both in striped shirts, little mesh ballet flats and jeans, blue jeans.
Speaker 2: We're actually kind of the same person.
Speaker 1: I think we are at this point with our fashion sense, we're very on bar very guys, welcome back to the Rise of Conker Potty. Today we are chatting integration. I truly believe this is the thing that sets successful people apart from like not successful people. Oh that's like or even it could it can be anything, Like I know I always go to the word success, but it's like even like happy people compared to unhappy people.
Speaker 2: But anyway, you get the point.
Speaker 1: I truly believe like this is the thing that sep rates you from where you currently are to like where you want to go, and it's integration.
Speaker 3: And I think that it's very much makes a difference between people that quantum leap and people that stay stuck.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god, I'm so glad you brought that up. So guys, let's just understand, Like what the fuck is Georgie saying integration? Like I remember hearing this one a couple years ago and be like, what is everyone talking about, Matt, And this is very much a word in the coaching industry, and it's like, basically the concept is and I have said this in a previous episode, but it's a difference between knowing something having knowledge of it, and the difference between like and bondying it and being it.
Speaker 2: And living it.
Speaker 1: So it's a difference between like I did my law degree, I did all the subjects, I got the certificate, I could go and practice law, but I actually haven't practice law for a very long time, So I would not be a great lawyer compared to someone who has been practicing for ten years because I haven't been practicing it, Whereas like I am capable and I have the knowledge, but I haven't embodied it. So that's really what integration is. It's the difference between like, Okay, cal, I've got the knowledge, I know better now, but I'm actually going to integrate it, embody it and be it in my life. That's truly what is going to separate you from like actually having your dream life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I love that example because it's like, who would you want as your lawyer The person that got like ninety five on all their exams but hasn't worked as a lawyer in six years, or the person that maybe got sixty percent on their exams but has been working as a lawyer the last six years exactly. Yeah, and we all know this with fitness, Like it's very normal in fitness, we know you can't just do a thirty day challenge and then you're a fit human. To be classified as a fit human is someone who like shows up to training every single day, who has been consistent with their training, who has done conditioning, and like move through certain aspects for example, the exact same thing, like, are you going to trust the PT who just did a thirty day challenge and that's like the first thing they've done in their career or are you going to trust the PT who's been a PT for ten years? Yeah, So that's what we're doing to ourselves. So in regards to mindset, so again, there's so much knowledge out there. We have the you know, the tiktoks which give us this information that is so expansive and you're literally like an aw You're like, yes, oh my god, I have words and articulation for that feeling now. Or you listen to a podcast or you do a course and you get that initial like the light bulb moment that like momentum.
Speaker 2: Yes I can change my life. I can do it.
Speaker 1: But truly, the difference in you actually changing your life is into great to get in your every single day or like you know, often enough for you to embody it. And that's like again, it's normalized in fitness, it's normalized in your career whatever. But mindset, we just I feel like we're not there yet. And I know it's so obvious and it's so simple, but we really need to have a conversation about it.
Speaker 3: I've even caught myself out sometimes recently with something Coopers had on the podcast last year was his ForWords to sort of diffuse any situation when someone's angry, saying you're right about that.
Speaker 1: And I know that and I learned that, but I still will catch myself sometime to say it to my line. Yeah, like after an argument gone, Man, I should have just done what Cooper said last year, But you just forget because you don't practice it and you're not having that awareness consistently. But as soon as you do, it like changes your life. And this is what I wanted to explain to you guys, why it can be hard to integrate so as humans, we are so set in like our comfort temperature zone of like these are my beliefs, these are my reactions, these are the emotions. I'm comfortable with These are the sort of people I'm comfortable with. And let's just call that like our set temperature area. So any time that we come into scenarios or situations where this set temperature area is like triggered or something happens, it's hard for us to act in a way that's different to what we've usually acted in because again, we're creatures of comfort. So that is why I truly believe you do need daily practices.
Speaker 2: You do need daily.
Speaker 1: Check ins, reflections, moments to connect back to yourself, to connect back to your why. So you have the capacity that in these moments you're like, wait a minute, am I just got to go back into reactivity of how I usually act? Or am I going to step into the different the different person I want to be because I want a different reality. Yeah, And it's like that, it's so easy to just go back to the comfort. That's why very much like even parenting, this is like a random thing to say, but with parenting, if you haven't done a parenting course or like gone and searched out the tools to parent different, you will parent exactly how your parents parented you, even if you didn't have the greatest childhood. Yeah, you will parent the exact same unless you seek a different.
Speaker 2: Way to parent.
Speaker 1: And I think that, like that was a huge light bulb moment when I had Ivy and I noticed myself like parenting exactly how my parents parented and being like, wait a minute, it's because I don't have any additional information. I don't have any tools. Yeah, And that's why me and Tim went off and did parenting courses because I was like, even though I love my parents, that I loved my childhood, I do just want to have the different options available to understand how I want a parent and rather than just going back to what happened to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like it's hard because it's almost like muscle memory.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But breaking that is so important in bettering your life and helping you get to exactly where you want to be. Yes, truly, And so that's even why you know, this whole episode is about like why you don't have your dream life. So again I wanted to break that down for you.
Speaker 2: So your thoughts.
Speaker 1: And your beliefs and your emotions make up your state of being. Now with that state of being that is putting out a frequency that frequency is then attracting your current reality. So your thoughts, your beliefs, and motions that you currently have is just a reflection of your current reality. So if you don't have your dream reality, where you need to start is your thoughts, beliefs, and feelings. It's really that simple. And I know it's not actually that simple, but like logically it can be that simple. Yeah, So what we need to do is we need to slowly. Again, we need to slowly do this because as humans, we just we don't adapt well to like sudden change, and we need, like in order to integrate something, we need to be able to like make it a lifestyle. Yeah, it's just like fitness, Like you can do a thirty day challenge, but you're not going to continuously see results unless you make it a lifestyle. So that's why I say slow changes. So it's really about making those slow but indefinite changes of your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions to match the frequency and reality that you.
Speaker 2: Want to have.
Speaker 1: And so if you don't have your dream life, it's because your thoughts, beliefs, and emotions currently don't match what that is. Yeah, so you're probably thinking, okay, Georger well, how do I change these.
Speaker 2: Thoughts, beliefs and emotions. And it's very.
Speaker 1: Simple of making one change to break the cycle so you're not in the same patterns because it is it's very easy to just do the same things. So it's just making one small change at a time to break that pattern, to break those thoughts and to break those beliefs. And I think a big thing is it's hard because in the cycle, we often believe that we can't have that routine, that belief system, that thing until we are that person. But the truth is you need to have that now in order to be that person. Yes, like everyone has it the twisted way. So something that I want you guys to think about is what some small things that you can do in your everyday life to integrate new beliefs, new emotions, like step into that higher frequency. And that is very much why we created the Rise app. So you can go somewhere a space where it's like, Okay, I need tempted pep talk on how I can stop doubting myself because I'm about to go after this job, or I'm about to go after this promotion, or I am about to go after like this business still and I keep doubting myself and I know this current frequency would not be a reflection of the reality that I want to attract. So how do I in this moment raise my vibration, step into a new emotion, step into a new belief. And it's as simple as Okay, let's put this mini pep talk on and step into that frequency. Do you have an example of when you started acting in almost a lifestyle that you didn't have yet? Yes, I have a really good one. Actually this is like from back in the day. And I remember, so I have been like quote unquote manifesting since I was like probably twenty three and when I found it, and like it wasn't mainstream yet.
Speaker 2: And I remember having this.
Speaker 1: Like aha moment where I was a law clerk and I wanted to be a law grad and I was like okay, I was like, had I have to go and apply for the promotion and whatnot? And I remember thinking, Okay, if I was already a law grad, how would I act? And in my actual job, I was doing all the things, like I was showing up, like I probably could have put in like ten percent more effort, which I absolutely did do. But there was some other things that were like really interesting where I was like all the lawyers who I work for wear heels, and they dressed a certain way because they're going back and forth to court. And I was a lady of comfort and was like, fuck that I'm not wearing heels. And I just like I didn't put as much attention to detail into the way I was dressing. I just wasn't that interested. Yeah, And I almost was like, well, when I'm a lawyer, I will because I have that status. And what I did was I started dressing like a lawyer. I went into que fuck I could not afford Q.
Speaker 2: I was a sale on though. I went into Queue and I.
Speaker 1: Bought like a pencil skirt and a little mactioning top, and I bought some heels from like Tony Bailey, girl, I don't know whatever, and yeah, like one of those we love we love corporate stones, we do. And I started like showing up in the energy of like I'm a fucking.
Speaker 2: Lawyer and I was like a law clerk.
Speaker 1: And so I made those like small changes and long story shot, I got the promotion.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's a great example because it's almost that.
Speaker 3: Like it's making a choice it's making a choice to show up as the thing before you are. And by doing that, even subconsciously, when you went for the interview to become to get the law grad position, they would have seen you as a lawyer. They're like, this girl's a lawyer. As opposed to the person sitting next to you who hadn't been dressing as a lawyer for a few months, they go, oh, that's a law clerk. She could be a good law grad. But you've already shown that you are a good law grad. Yeah, just with the subtle change. And I think it's even like taking away the people making the decision. It's even like the universe being like, oh, she's ready, like she wants to show up. She's here to do the thing.
Speaker 2: And I think, even.
Speaker 1: Do you have an example of when you've done it?
Speaker 3: So this is a bit of an odd one. But I'd always when I first started, like my fitness journey, told myself, I'll buy the nice active wear when I'm more consistent at the gym, Oh, when I deserve it, when I deserve it, I'll buy the nicer clothes when I feel better about my body, or that sort of stuff. And I had to really let go of that and do it anyway, and that helped me get to where I wanted to be, even emotionally, Like I bought the nice clothes, and I did feel better about my body because I was wearing clothes that made me feel good. And I know that that isn't necessarily anything to do with other people, but that is something small that I've done that really helped.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: And like I bought the cute active wear and I started going to the gym more because I felt good in the clothes I was wearing to the gym.
Speaker 1: It honestly always works yeah myself before it's like, oh my god, I've actually got another good example. This is an interesting one, and bear with me because I feel like I haven't ever articulated this to anyone. But when I was a new mom, I really struggled with mom guilt when I first went to work, and I remember like trying to figure out in my head because I when I was at work, I would feel really guilty that I wasn't with my daughter. But then when I was with Ivy, I would feel guilty because I didn't show up as work, so I felt like I wasn't good at like anything, and it was like this like kind of like vicious cycle, and I felt like, oh my god, how am I ever going to be happy because I'm not good at either. How am I ever going to like balance this? However? How am I ever going to not feel guilty? And I remember sitting there and thinking, Okay, so the reality that I want is to be a good mum, to have a beautiful connection with Ivy, to have you know, time with Ivy, and to feel good as a mom. Like that's like, I guess that's the clear reality. Because you do you have to start with like, well, what do I want? What's the reality that I want to raise my vibe to? So that and if I had to pick one thing, it's I want a connection with my daughter. Yeah, that was like that's the main vibe. And so then I just started playing with thoughts and mindset and emotions of Okay, so you know, if I am at work for eight hours, what would it feel like in then the hours I have with Ivy to be fully connected with her? So I felt so filled up and she felt so filled up that I didn't feel guilty than when I wasn't.
Speaker 2: With her, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I notice such a shift in myself and when I look back, I am not spending like probably any more or any less time. I've definitely changed my routine, but I no longer film mom guilt because of changing my mindset of what I thought I had to be or how I thought it had to be, and understanding the like the true reality of like I want a connection with Ivy and I want to feel like yeah, like I want to reduce the mud guilt or whatever. And it's just so interesting is because I was clear on that, and I was clear on I am a good person. I am a good mom. She loves me, and I do make time for her, and I do make time for this connection.
Speaker 2: Things just shifted.
Speaker 1: My morning routine has shifted, and like it's like things just shift and fall away and fall into place. And I'm now at the point where I don't experience mob guilt. And like, I know that's like a very niche example, but again it was just me being like, Okay, well, what all I want, Like what's the frequency that I want to be on, and like just embodying that and getting into that and not questioning myself and not looking around to what other people are doing and being like, if I was to embody this in my life and integrate into this my life, how would it feel? What mindset would I have?
Speaker 2: And I would I just like play with it a bit, and I like it wasn't quick.
Speaker 1: It's like I had to do a lot of work with it, Like I you know, it's why rebirth exist.
Speaker 2: Fucking did a lot of work on it. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Actually, but that's just not even a thing for me anymore, whereas that used to be something that used to give me crippling anxiety and crippling I don't want to say depression, but like a lot of emotion. Yeah, it's more common than you think, because even I have felt similar with like if someone's sick and you like take a day off work.
Speaker 3: You almost feel guilty that you're not working, or at least I've been there, and then like when I'm at work, I feel guilty that I'm not with the person who's not well. Yeah, and then it's like learning to like just go no, I'm just gonna be completely press wherever I am. If I'm taking the day off work, I'm going to enjoy my spare time. And if I'm at work, I'm going to be on like I'm not going to be worried about what's going on outside of work. And it's a difficult lesson to learn. But as soon as you like learn that, like I am at my best self, when I am one hundred percent present and invested in where I am at that moment, then you'll feel so much better. Yes, I love that so much. Going back to what I'm saying before, like the version of.
Speaker 2: You right now, your.
Speaker 1: Reality is perfect for who you are right now, but that does not mean you cannot change. You cannot pivot, you cannot evolve and grow. That's what we're meen to do as humans, and it just takes you realizing. Okay, my favorite saying, if you want different, you've got to move different. You watch me say that in every God That's a good quote, it is, And it's like I have been so many different versions of myself and they are all perfect. The version of myself who felt that extreme crippling bub guilt was perfect because I needed to feel that to know what I wanted. So do you understand how your current reality? I know you probably clicked in this stepsode because you're like, I want a different reality but your current reality is so perfect because it is telling you what you do not want. It is illuminating to you what you need to change, how you need to be the steps in order to get there. But are you listening, are you accepting yourself where you're currently at and being like, holy shit, this is amazing. I am here and this is perfect. But I do get to shift and I do get to change, Like that is literally the beauty of life is we are blossoming, we are changing. But can you hack the reality of like who I am now is absolutely my responsibility. And this is the thing with integration because we all love learning what I do.
Speaker 2: I speak for myself.
Speaker 1: I love learning new topics, and I love learning insights, and I love the quick little inspirational tiktoks. I'm like, yeah, let's get it. But you need to then take and this is me included. I need to take ownership of like, Okay, well, if I want this thing, how am I going to integrate it into my mindset, into my belief system?
Speaker 2: How am I going to take this.
Speaker 1: Seriously and understand that I absolutely do have control of what my reality reflects. And the biggest thing with integration is people aren't willing to take the responsibility of realizing because it is it's confronting to be like, fuck, this reality isn't exactly what I want, but it's because of my actions, beliefs, and emotions. A lot of people don't want to look there because it's confronting. But what I'm saying is, it's so beautiful where you're currently at and what you can accept of yourself because like we've all been there, Like I have absolutely been so opposite of how.
Speaker 2: I am now.
Speaker 1: Like I often say to a tea, if you met me when I was twenty one, you would have liked me, You'd be like, who's this Like you wouldn't have liked me? Yeah, And now I know you love me. Yeah, I know you love me.
Speaker 2: But do you see what I mean?
Speaker 1: It's like, I'm not ashamed of my twenty one year old self.
Speaker 2: No, I had to be her.
Speaker 1: In order to know what I wanted, in order to know that I didn't want certain friends and I didn't want certain realities. I had to experience that in order to change. But then came the integration where I was consistent and I consistently chose differently, and again I know I keep going back to the app. It's just because we're so excited about it right now. That's why we've created a place where it's like, Hey, I'm in a really funky mindset that doesn't match what I want. So I've got to put on this pep talk, I've got to put in this meditation, I'm gonna do this journal prom I've got to talk to other people in the community who get it, because I know it takes one shift, one level of a you know, like the like the vibrational like measure chart. It takes one level up of a new vibration and that's all it takes. But it takes consistently. It's not just doing the one course, reading the one book, getting the one coach. It's you taking ownership, taking action every single day, every single moment you notice you're out of alignment, you notice you need to shift, you take that.
Speaker 3: And I think with that too, is you can get the coach, you can read the book, you can do the course, and if if you don't integrate any of those things, you will stay exactly where you are, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Which is perfect if you love your reality. Yeah. And also do know that this thing, like when I look back at my journey. This thing does happen often. I feel like at the start, it absolutely does take this leg It's like pushing something up a hill. Yeah, it does take that like extra effort, like maybe you do need a course, maybe you do need that coach, maybe you do need that.
Speaker 2: Like that mph.
Speaker 1: But what keeps you consistent and what you'll find is then once you integrate things and you're showing up every day and you're doing your meditations, you're listening to your PEP talks, and you're choosing different but every single day it gets easier. It's like me talking about my manifestation process that it once was this absolute, you know, ten step process that I teach you in the project and it's beautiful and it's incredible and it works. But I don't do that anymore because I have integrated into my life where I don't have to, because I did it so often and so much that it's just the way i'd be. I don't sit down and go, Okay, now I do step seven, yeh, the project. It's just the way I be because I did it so much. And so that's what I do want to leave you guys with, is it does get easier you build this momentum. It's just like once you get quote unquote fit, you find it easier to keep your fitness. Yeah, because you are building momentum. It's like even like muscle memory. It's Tim recently got back into Jim and because he is a very fit human and he's done work, you know, gym and workouts for since he was nineteen or whatever, he got back into Jim and he, like, no joke, his body instantly changed so often it was like, oh my god, you look so sexy, and now you've done like, no joke, like three gym classes. What the fuck? He's like, ads just popped out. But it's because he's a consistent human and he's got so much muscle memory that it was easier for him to get back into it because of.
Speaker 2: The previous work he's done.
Speaker 1: And that's why I want to say is if you're here and you're like, but I've fuck Georgie, I've done the causes, I've been listening to the podcast, I've done the thing, just know that that's perfect.
Speaker 2: You needed to do all those things.
Speaker 1: It does get easier, but the consistency, Like, guys, honestly, if you listen to a ten minute meditation that was all about raising your vibe could be the same meditation every single day that easily by itself could change your life one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: But it's the every single day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you. You don't need to go out and do the huge thing or whatever. It's the consistency of who you are every single day because that creates your reality.
Speaker 3: I think that's such a great point because I used to look at things and go, I need to do this big thing and make this massive change to change my life and to get to the next level.
Speaker 1: But it's not.
Speaker 3: It's like really looking at things at such a granulous scale in that what am I gonna do today That's gonna make me feel successful and make me feel like I'm on my way to the next level version of myself. And if you do that every single day, if you just do one thing every single day, no matter how small it feels, you'll get like two months down the track and you'll look back and go, oh, my gosh, I don't even recognize myself anymore. Yeah, but you won't even realize it during the process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it won't feel it won't feel like you're changing, but you'll look back and be like, wow.
Speaker 2: I'm actually a different person. Yeah, all right, my loves. We will leave it there.
Speaker 1: I hope this episode was helpful and illuminated some things that you know it is. It's hard. Sometimes things feel foggy, and it can really be that simple.
Speaker 2: But thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Let us throw what you thought of this episode in the Facebook group covered joined us there. That's where we chat about all the things. But I'm just so excited to be back at your ears and to start this year struggle with you guys and let's get it. Thank you again to LUs Minerals for responsing today's episode of the Rise and Conquer Podcasts. A reminder that you can use the code rise and Conquer at check out for a lovely discount. All the t's and c's will be in the show notes. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, A follow or subscribe on whatever platform you've listen to would be so amazing, and look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple podcasts would be great.