Speaker 1: Want to check check we're back. We're down in the middle of the French bonjour, Michelle, Come.
Speaker 2: On, Elizabeth, is that friend?
Speaker 1: Well, jem Tennie, I do love I love tennis and I love the French Open. And it's in full swing. We should say that round two. Half of round two has been completed as we record, but there's a lot to catch up on. I'm in America over zoom and it's not ideal, but we're going to make it work.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make it work. This is how everyone does it. I'm in Melbourne. I'm at Melbourne Park where the AO is, and it is miserable outside. It is the Melbourne Park. They do not want you to see. It's actually yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm currently in thirty degree Kansas City heat beautiful, so I'm just wearing a thong like bikini.
Speaker 2: T shut up the top, thong down the butt. Please do not stand up, Mike, show me.
Speaker 1: Perfect tennis stuff. Way.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize how much I missed a Grand Slim.
Speaker 1: It's the best.
Speaker 2: It's so exciting.
Speaker 1: The French Open. Can we get some like French Open music under that? Some I don't know what is what's French music? Sound like.
Speaker 2: Paris jazz. Yeah, let's get some Parish jazz underneath this.
Speaker 1: The French Open is underway Roland Garrison. Unfortunately, the Great French Hope Arthur fees out with an injury before the tournament even began. There's been plenty of French players still in the mix. A lot of them are getting knocked out in early rounds. Arthur Gia had an incident on court. Well, I think he successfully made it off the court.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've all I've never related so hard to a tennis player in my life. We've all been there. If you haven't, you have not lived like I think. It's not really it's yeah, it's not ideal when it's not a change of ends to see your opponent go off court for that length of time. But when you gotta go, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: I mean the ausiest Adam Alton, him.
Speaker 2: Beating it was the weirdest game to watch. One six six six classic.
Speaker 1: Never of meltdown. He was up a break in with the Spider Adam Alton. I think he's ranked in the nineties. I could be wrong about that, but the biggest win of his career. Yeah, amazing, that's huge. And then Kimberly Barrell beating.
Speaker 2: Jess Pagole your faith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do love pol and I thought she. I mean, she gets into the second week of almost every Grand Slam she plays, So this was a great solid player, huge up set.
Speaker 2: Massive upset, but good for her and Kochi Nakas as well. Five setter.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, today he retired in the third set of his second round match against Pablo Corno Busta. It's that peck, He's got that dead man's ligament and it's just hold. But we already have an Aussie through to the third round because even our second round walkover blocks. Yeah, who rolled his ankle in practice, which is going to be the worst way to get knocked out of a tournament.
Speaker 2: Okay, so news just in. Apparently there was a cover on the court and that's why he rolled his ankle, and now they're going to try and sue.
Speaker 1: What I mean, what like a rain cover? Is he playing on a tarp?
Speaker 3: For our audio listeners. Showing on screen now is a New York Times article with a headline that reads.
Speaker 2: Alexander blocks his team consider compensation claim after French Open top accident.
Speaker 3: So, yes, Mike, it was a top.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, we'll take it.
Speaker 2: Hopefully, we'll take it.
Speaker 1: We'll take the win, We'll take it.
Speaker 2: Demon goes through.
Speaker 1: He's through to the third round.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Daria Kazakino won her first round match. That was britt win front of the show. You know. Yeah, Unfortunately Duckworth went out today to Spanish sensation of Raphael Hodar Hoder.
Speaker 2: He's got a bit of hype.
Speaker 1: He's got a lot of hype, and he made it interesting. Duckworth, like, I think it was a He won a tie break in the second set and then pushed Hodar in the third and the fourth. But yes, changed Dockworth, that was a battle. Yeah, disappointed, really unfortunate times. Hodar out on top, and he's like a favorite to push to the you know, round of sixteen at least. So the draw is opening up, I mean, really crazy matches. Taylor Fritz out in the first round. Yeah to BASSI already gone gone. Is this because he's spending too much time at Renaissance fairs by himself?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Yeah, maybe he's just gone through a breakups. He might be going he might be just gaming too much, not practicing enough. Who knows what this guy's gone he's gone through some stuff.
Speaker 1: He is going through some stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, I really don't think my level was it was that bad, to be honest, I think the all things considered, I thought, actually I played al right.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I just don't think he had the match fitness on clay. He played one tournament leading up to the French and he went out in the first round. And you know, Americans classically don't like clay as a surface in general. So yeah, he just didn't have his clay legs under him. And what was knocked out by a fellow American great college player Bassive already.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I haven't played a lot of matches. I'm a bit I'm a bit rusty. I still I said, I think I played, you know, I really think I played alright today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then some other matches. Well, what did you think of Osaka's fashion out statement for the French?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I liked the playing dress that was revealed, the gold sparkly dress. Quite liked that. I think it matched well with the clay. The black dress coming out, Nah, I just felt hot watching her come out, not in a good way, in a sweaty way. It's like thirty five degrees and she's walking out in a black ball gown. It's like, no, at least make it a daytime dress. You have to have two options. I think she just sort of rolled the dice on that. If she had a night game, it would have been all right, but she needed a day a day game backup dress because that walking out. I was like, no, no, no, no, that's not suitable.
Speaker 1: Would this intimidate you if your opponent showed up dressed like the Babba Duke.
Speaker 2: No, I think I'd just be like, what the hell is she doing? She got under there? I just feel like she's just sweaty. Again. Nobody thinks about what happens to the skirt once she takes it off. She just kind of like throws it on the chair. I like that she's having fun. I like that she's bringing a bit of personality. Yeah, you know, I'd love to see that in tennis. But as from a from a style and design perspective, I'm like, eh, you can do better.
Speaker 1: Regardless she's winning and she's through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you want to win. That's that's the other thing. If you're walking out like that, you can't lose.
Speaker 1: You can't. I mean, surely, it's distracting to be like, oh, I have to dress like I'm going to a medieval baptism. On an even more somber note than her dress. The legends that have already been bounced from the tournament.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gail mom Fees sad he's last French Open with Rinka. Yeah gone, but I guess with Rinka he'll be it. He'll be at Wimbledon though, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's going to retire in Basil so home tournament towards the end of the season. Mon Fees. I don't know if he's made an announcement yet, but obviously he's the French favorite. He's been playing it for, you know, since he was winning the juniors there in two thousand and four. But which one like struck more of a chord with you once they got bounced, Like, which which one were you? Like? Ah? Damn, I wanted to watch I think Gail that player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like I've seen a lot of his highlights reels pop up in my feed and then just I forgot how crazy athletic he was, like some of the shots he made. He's so fun, he's fun to watch. He's just a cool personality. I mean, so is Stan, but like Gail is just something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Stan was. I mean, Stan has won it before, so you're like, ah, you've won it, You're fine, but still, you know, sad to see him go. It's funny how Maren chilliic like he got bounced as well, but people are like, oh, yeah, we don't care about that. Yeah, he's like a Grand Slam winner that thirty seven years old.
Speaker 2: Oh he got bounced by the seventeen year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'm me. Yeah, And so there's a twenty year age difference, and it's just wild. Chilich was in the top twenty when Kwame was born. Yeah, it's wild to think about.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, what other sport do you get a twenty year thirty year age gap. If all boxing matches were a thirty year age gap, I would watch the hell out of all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who did you? Who are you going to miss? Mare? Gailstan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right, Gail montfees being the consummate entertainer and just such a showman out there. But then Varenka's backhand being like probably the most perfect backhand outside of uh maybe Gasque who retired last year, or you know, Federer obviously, but yeah, I think both those guys, it's just like it's one of both of them not playing this particular slam again. It's like a wake up call for that. I'm old.
Speaker 2: It really is end of an era.
Speaker 1: Sad to see him go, but plenty of players obviously still marching on and getting through center, making easy work in his first round as expected. Djokovic now through to the third round. He dropped one set again today against Roye French player, So the French crowd. He's played two French players in a row and the crowd hasn't been on his side, but he's come through pretty easily and also the right now. Halfway through the second round, Djokovic owns the shot of the tournament, hitting an around the net passing shot, not a passing shot, just through in front of the chair umpire. It was that small gap and from the chair umpire the net and it is absolutely amazing. Oh yeah, Rebeccena is out.
Speaker 2: I saw that this morning.
Speaker 1: But it was a killer match. It was in the decider ten to four starodub sever a Ukrainian player, Yeah, took out Rebecca. It was the number two seed for the tournament, so that's an absolutely wild Yeah, probably the biggest upset so far. And here's the big question that everyone's debating. How do you feel about the h the no electric line calls?
Speaker 2: Because there was like one guy, Pierre Herbert, he went crazy, you're gonna see.
Speaker 1: It looking in the eye.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be out and you're gonna be if you.
Speaker 3: Go say sorry after. That's why I never speak to you again.
Speaker 1: Which is like if you asked chat GBT to come up with a French.
Speaker 2: Name, Yeah, how's that for you? Do you want to make him a cat? He's a black and white cat that plays tennis. But yeah, I so there's no electronic line call on the clay, but that in some tournaments, yes, right.
Speaker 1: And all the lead up tournaments I think there was. It's just the French Tennis Federation has been like.
Speaker 2: They don't like the change.
Speaker 1: I like it. I liked the drama. I like the I like watching grown adults point at dirt and yell at each other.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I kind of love watching the umpire having to get off their chair and like move their legs a little bit. They probably appreciate that they're up there for a long time. They're like, finally I get to stretch my legs. They're an economy up there, and it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just adds a fascinating element that I think we've lost with electronic line calls and all the other tournaments. I know, the electronic line calls speed up the game and there's you know, obviously less conflict, but I mean, come on, add some drama to the sport. And then core Patch played Wang today and there was another dispute over a line call. Wang went around to core Patch's side at the court to look at the mark from the ball. They start arguing with each other, she gets a code violation and then they and then cor Patch refuses to shake her hand at the net. So it was amazing.
Speaker 2: I love the conflict drama. You're not allowed to go over to someone else's side of the court, no, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: No, no no no, so yeah. And then they watched the press conference with cor Patch after She's like, yeah, it was crazy. She came over, she argued the line. She was pointing at two different marks, but both of them were out. So yeah, there's no shortage of drama. The French love a bit of drama. Don't they.
Speaker 2: So when the players point to the dirt, the little divid in the dirt, does that over overrule a lot of the time be like, hey, look it went well.
Speaker 1: It's the chair Empire's discretion obviously. And I think the issue there is the chair empires meant to look at the mark from the chair, come down off the chair, and then go this was the mark. It was out or it was in. If the player is pointing at a different mark, this is where you get into a confusing gray area trying to you know, uh, trick or cheat, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because its around you know, especially but game.
Speaker 1: Is that well is that mark exactly? So I mean again, it's up to the chair on pire. And there's plenty of calls already within the first you know, a couple of rounds of this tournament of players going no, that's the wrong mark or it clearly brushed the line, but didn't you know, connect solidly with it. And it's uh, it's it is kind of silly with the hindsight of all the other tournaments using electronic line calls and having there be no debate. But like I said before, I love it.
Speaker 2: I mean drama.
Speaker 1: So Lizzie, that's the end of the first round and halfway through the second round of the French Open. What has your predictions changed? Where do you see it going from here?
Speaker 2: Swiddelina is still in, yes, and I think she'll be doing it for Gale.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: He had a beautiful tribute to her as well. It was all in French, but I read the comments someone had He wasn't French. I could understand it, but it sounded beautiful. But I went into the comments and some beautiful person had translated it for everyone and was like, here's the English translation, and it was it was a nice tribute to Swidelina. And I just obsessed with those two anyway. Sidelina is still in. She's still my favorite. And I mean Djokovic he's still there.
Speaker 1: I love that. I mean, I think those are two very entertaining choices that will be awesome to see even go deep into the second week. And it should be said, Siddelina beat Cocoa Golf in the final of Rome, you know, five six days ago, So that's why that Gail Monte's tribute came out about what an amazing woman she is. It's awesome she's winning one thousand events. You know and lead ups to a Grand Slam, so she has that form coming in, so that's going to be awesome to watch. What do I think?
Speaker 2: I hear you ask, I'm sorry, let me us, Mike, and what do you think.
Speaker 1: I think? I'm sticking with my original predictions of Igashavontek reclaiming the crown of the French Open. She is looks like she has in the past on clay. She's absolutely stomping opponents. Granted she hasn't come up against any huge names yet, but I think she's looking kind of like her former out there and then boring. But I can't go as center just running through the tournament.
Speaker 3: Just hours after recording this pond, Mike was proved wrong.
Speaker 2: Although it is hot and oh yeah, we know he doesn't like the hate.
Speaker 3: Just hours after recording this pond, Lizzie was proved right.
Speaker 1: Lizzie, we've been blowing up on socials, uhroub Yeah, viral, just sweep viral. Something tells me that when a French guy says I am viral, it means something else. We've had a few posts go up. When Tonts was on a few weeks ago, there was the chat about the Madrid models as ball girls. That had a big response from in cels saying, yeah, what's your point? This would should be how it is at all tournaments. Yeah. And then this one went crazy US during the Australian Open and I said I prompted him, I said, would you say pickleball is tennis for people with no athletic ability? And he was like absolutely. I put the clip up and it went so crazy viral that this is like a week and a half ago. It's that thing where you wake up to more comments every day every day.
Speaker 2: How do I turn those comments off? Every day? It's like some angry pickleballer that's like, these guys don't know what they're talking about. I've played both sports, and why are they having to go with people having fun? And I'm like, oh my god, this is what thing is. You're proving the point.
Speaker 1: I know, and the thing is we played both. I know you have fun doing both and we support both. But imagine getting that angry and like typing out comments about a sport with pickle in the title.
Speaker 2: I know, and it's Tommy has of course he's going to have an opinion that's pro tennis. He's not going to come out and be like, actually, my heart take is pickaball rules. Can you imagine if he did that?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, and so like he's a legend. He shared it in his stories. I think he's loving all the traction it's getting. And uh, it's because like the comments are so people go crazy very for the juggular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's they're not they're not reading. I don't think they know that we're comedians or it's just a funny little a stupid little pod, you know. Gosh, anyway, we still love PICKBA, we still play it.
Speaker 1: Actually, so I signed up for like an open play pickleball center down the road from my parents' house. Fun. Yeah, and you got to put in like what rating you think you are, Like it's like called the duper rating. It's one through six. Six is basically pro. And then I just said, I'll just say three point five. I don't know. And then I showed up and all the other players were eighty plus. Oh no, Mike, I mean it made me feel young again, beautiful. But then I absolutely dominated these dusty old Yeah I think. Yeah, one guy burst, uh is colostomy bag.
Speaker 2: And then you were gonna say that I'm like he burst is not colostomy bag okay.
Speaker 1: But they were like, oh, you're hitting it too hard. Be careful, you might hood my epidemis. And they're like, why are you being so aggressive? Please set down. But it was so funny and I actually loved it. But they asked me to come back and play tomorrow. I don't think I would.
Speaker 2: You a bit sore.
Speaker 1: I'm a bit sore.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The fascinating thing about the pickleball Tommy Haas clip is that the clip that I had posted right before that one was I thought the most viral anything would go for me for you know, in the last few years, Like it was a clip that I recorded on an airplane of a drunk Oh, we've got a talk all over the place.
Speaker 2: This is crazy. Mike g comedian goes viral for someone else getting drunk, which is great. I mean, sure, those plane those plane moments. I mean, I've never seen anything like this on a plane. Obviously you hear about it because someone gets the cameraund and start shooting. But you were there, you were front.
Speaker 1: Row for a context. I was. I was on a sixteen and a half hour long flight from Melbourne to Dallas, brutal absolutely brutal.
Speaker 2: Well one way like no stop.
Speaker 1: No stop, yea yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, that's so direct Melbourne to Dallas. And then to add three hours onto our journey, we had to stop in Tahiti to drop the drunkest man I've ever seen in my life off the plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is crazy. So three and how far into the journey were you?
Speaker 1: We're about four and a half hours in. So what had happened was like I heard a commotion on the other side of the cabin all of a sudden, all the flight attendants are like around and you could tell like there's something happening, and then word spread throughout its economy. Look so pub labor's doing well, but not that well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm an economy go.
Speaker 1: It turns out this guy got into his seat passed out right when he boarded the plane, but then the person in front of him, four hours into the flight, put their seat back and it woke him up, and he went on this drunken tirade right and then they moved him to my side of the plane and they put him, I swear to God, in the seat behind me, and I was like, I'm gonna put my seat back. But before I got a chance. He was up and out of his seat, and he was like running around the plane, and then he like locked himself in the bathroom. He was trying to get out for a cigarette, and he obviously like look at my instagram the you know, it's wild. He's yelling at flight attendants. It took four flight attendants and three passengers to pin him down and do him in the back of the plane. And I've recorded the whole thing because I'm the real hero.
Speaker 2: You are You didn't you didn't you didn't volunteer to do a pin down.
Speaker 1: I couldn't pin down and record, of course not too hot. Then the announcement comes through that we can't subdue him, you know, especially for another ten hours. He kept kept fighting and struggling, and so we stopped in Tahiti to drop him off. And it was the most it made the honestly made the trip go quicker because when you're bonding with everyone around you about it, and it's like it was crazy and people were super pissed because everyone missed their connections. I just spent the night in Dallas, But since then I've done countless news interviews because of what people are obsessed with passengers going out on the po and I got so bored with the news interviews. I just started making up stuff to see if they reported on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, what what are you made up things?
Speaker 1: I said. He kept shouting about being in the Illuminati, which is a lie. I said he had an ed sheeran tramp stamp. I said, not only was he trying to because he bit he bit a flight attendant and he actually.
Speaker 2: Bit one of the that's real, that's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. So I said, not only was he biting people, but he was also we caught him drinking out of the toilet. And I don't know, like because I'm not in Australia, so I like, I was on Channel seven.
Speaker 2: Hey I heard you on the radio.
Speaker 1: But the crazy thing in relation to us in this podcast is that clip went up millions of views, whatever comments, it gets poached by bigger pages. That's all annoying. But then the clip after that was talking pickleball with Tommy Hawks, and that clip has gotten more traction now than the drunk.
Speaker 2: People are more angry about pickleball than a drunk on a plane. Yeah, this is the pickleball community, they knox.
Speaker 1: I just remembered one more wrinkle to the drunk guy on the plane. His ex girlfriend ended up contacting me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's happened to him?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I asked. I was like, do you want to give a name? Could you tell us anything? And she was like, no, I'm not giving you any information, but I will say he's actually a nice guy and he means well And I was like, okay, but is he okay? Is he back in Australia? And she goes, we have no idea. All we know is that a few days ago he put up a post on Facebook saying I'm going to Dallas. Woo who and then has since deleted that post. Am I dumb mine, dumb mine.
Speaker 2: Dump now Mike. Our favorite segment, apart from Mike's anagrams, obviously the rip approaching the Net featuring Lizzy Who. That's what it says, announced you know cool? She featuring me? It's where I get great online content and we talk about it, which is how I can tennis. We tear it to pieces. First one at the net is Sinner's Gucci commercial. Have you seen this?
Speaker 1: I have it. He's holding the Apple tennis ball.
Speaker 2: Apple tennis Ball because his last name is Sinner. See what they did there?
Speaker 1: Yes, ah, the original.
Speaker 2: Center Original Sinner.
Speaker 1: So is he going to have to remove a rib to create a female?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He kind of looks cool in it.
Speaker 1: He looks like a Gucci model.
Speaker 2: He looks like a Gucci model. He is a Gucci model. But I don't know. I don't think it's that original.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I want he's holding the tennis ball apple. He slowly looks up and then the smallest smile I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It does a creepy little smile.
Speaker 1: I want you to give me look down and then look up and give me your best, the tiniest smile you can possibly.
Speaker 2: I've got a big green tennis bawl in front of me, and tennis ball is not in any just not a normal tennis ball. And I'm going to be the original Sinner? And action did I do it?
Speaker 1: I guess?
Speaker 2: Okay, right, wait, I think I need to get I need to fix my hair.
Speaker 1: You don't what? And action? Oh my god, that's terrifying?
Speaker 2: Is that good?
Speaker 1: So scary? That was terrify?
Speaker 2: The original Sinner? That is it?
Speaker 1: You look like the girl coming out of the TV in the Ring. It was.
Speaker 2: It's not the first time I've been told I look like the girl in the Ring.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll try one. I'll try one right now. I only have this the Wold action.
Speaker 2: That was a teeny tiny smart that was teeny wow. All right, we're moving on to oh friend of the pod maybe. Well, he was mentioned in our pod with Hughesy. He's a friend friend by association Russell Crowe.
Speaker 1: Yes, Eryl and I worked with him on Sampang Show last.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys worked with him. You've actually seen him in the flesh. Wow? Did you talk to him?
Speaker 1: He took over, he kicked here's some behind the scenes. He kicked Sam Pag out of his own dressing room because his wasn't big enough. Oh, he took over.
Speaker 2: How funny is that? And then he kicked him out of his chair on set?
Speaker 1: Right, That was my idea because he was bitching about his chair, and so at the commercial break or whatever, I just went up and I was like switch chairs before he come back. And then it was so good because you know peg sits on phone books. Yeah. So what happened with Rusty.
Speaker 2: Well, Russy was in the crowd and he caught a ball.
Speaker 1: Whoa, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Roland Garros put out this. They're like, hey, Russell crows in the crowd after he caught the ball, mind you. And then they have a photo of Russell with the ball and then him in the crowd, and then they said this is Sparta, but they've crossed out Spada and put Roland Garros but Sparta is Spars the wrong movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if god on with.
Speaker 2: That other guy, what's his name, Jared Butler?
Speaker 1: Butler?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wrong person, I mean wrong old guy with.
Speaker 1: The obvious Gladiator one right there is Are you not entertained?
Speaker 2: You should be doing the wrong socials, mic, I don't know what would I have gone. I caught a ball, put put me in the slips, That's what I would have gone with. Put me in the slips.
Speaker 1: That's free. And that's from Gladiator as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what happens to Gladia. Actually that's what they do in the coliseum and they just play cricket.
Speaker 1: But what Tiger is like, oh that would be both.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he was there, he caught a ball. He's living his best life. He looked very dressed up, to be honest, he's in a three piece Yeah, he's in a three piece for a thirty degree day. Russell Crowe is rocking a three piece suit.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's shedding for his third wedding.
Speaker 2: Really he's getting married.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Mike's lies.
Speaker 1: And ed Sharon tramp stand.
Speaker 2: Okay, last one for you, Mike. Are you excited?
Speaker 1: I'm excited. What do you got?
Speaker 2: I've got the most fabulous of all time? Okay, We're at the Towpath Tennis Center in Ohio.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: It's Capierra. I'm thinking. I think he's doing a little capewerra. So he does two complete three sixty spins, not backflips, kind of spinny things, and then yeah, he serves, and I assume it goes over the net.
Speaker 1: What a way to do an acl It's like, oh, I did a play in tennis capaera. Yeah, I love that. There appears to be old people picking up trash in the background, and he's just living his best life.
Speaker 2: So, Mike, is this how you look against the octagenarians at pickleball? Look? Is this what's happening in your mind?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well, when I played the Golden Girls and I was parcouring off the walls.
Speaker 2: So we have a Quizzy who winner beautiful segment crazy who? Yes we had Oh sorry, Quizzy who I've got a dance. I do it, It's in my contract. Uh. We have a Swedish listener. That one a Rash from Sweden. Shout out to a Rash huge in Sweden, Mike, we have Swedish followers, a Rash, We love you. You answered the question. Remember the question about the types of courts at the Australian Open, how many have been over the years, And the answer was well, Courtney and you both said three, but the answer was actually four and a Rash got that grass Rebound as Plexi, Cushion, Prestige and the green set. And then he also says love your pod, keep it up?
Speaker 1: Yes, ah yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we gave him the prize and he comes back to us and says, Wow, this has absolutely made my day. I can't believe I actually won. I'm a huge fan of PLA. Please say hi from me to Mike and Lizzie and tell them to keep up the brilliant work. The pod is consistently one of the highlights of my week. I'm gonna cry. Yes and yes, please do send the aopact me. My address is a rash.
Speaker 1: Let's read it, let's read it.
Speaker 2: Stop there, I'll stop there. Wait, he continues. I assume winning Quizzy, who automatically makes me an honorary fourth host of PLA. But if the budget doesn't allow that, I'll settle for a signed tennis ball and a greeting in Swedish from Mike. Pronunciation accuracy not required. He wants the greeting from you, Mike. Do you know how to say anything in Swedish?
Speaker 1: Let me look up greeting hello in Swedish.
Speaker 2: I don't know any Oh, just says hey hedge.
Speaker 1: Hedge means hello, oh no, good more gone? Hello, God more no, good morning? Is God more gone? So uh, I'll say God more gone, arash, good dog, God caval and God nat. And also can we read out his whole address and then get everyone who listens to send them.
Speaker 2: No, we caught a rash. We love you, Thank you so much, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, rash, We love you. Thanks for listening. Tell everyone about it. You're the best.
Speaker 2: You're the best. Another great pod to finish a small off. Okay, look down, God, it's a stupid little pod.