Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on, It's the Christian o'connells Show, God one a four point three Tuesday Morning for Kang and Institute Prince nineteen ninety nine. Come on in Jack morning, guys, Come on in Patsy morning.
Speaker 3: Everyone.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, Patsy? I feel sorry for you that you have to Patsy has to get up at like three. You come in way before anybody else, right, and you have to go over the west, got right. I don't even like going on anywhere near that thing. This just sucks. Scary that thing because as I'm driving on it and I'm what I consider leaving planet Earth, you can't see the road looks like it ends. No, No, it does. As you drive, you lose the horizon, and I think you lose a bit of hope because you know what savages either side of the ridge, people like pats is that it's it's different out there.
Speaker 4: Not saying it's rough. I'm just saying it's different.
Speaker 2: Temperature is a bit different, and there's this smell in the Yeah, it's just like there's waste materials that people just drive over there and dump over there and now cane are producing you because you live are you still living it? She's living a bunk beend in your house or something. You live next door to each other. She's like a student that you put up, so they banana splits.
Speaker 4: They all live together in that house and a five minutes pole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well the West Gate, if you drive on it, you will want to know that the bridge is closed tonight between ten and five tomorrow morning and then the Actually this is.
Speaker 2: Like a major bridge of memurites, which which connects two massive parts of them, so they can't just close it.
Speaker 3: Yes, they're closing it. They're putting up all these overhead gantries for this tunnel project, which, by the way, when those gantries are up, there's a heap of cameras that aren't turned on. Yett gantry is like an over gradition.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's stupid, but as soon as we got into song, I was like Google rapidly.
Speaker 3: It's like an overhead bean jack where they put you know, signs, cameras, all those things.
Speaker 2: Entry and impressed people today with.
Speaker 3: That anyway, So I gave producer Caitlin the heads up last night. I said, hey, listen, you.
Speaker 2: Hit some sort of secret news I want before breaking news the heads up.
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to be a nightmare because you're going to have to go off along Geelong Road and actually via the city like Cliant or.
Speaker 4: The Arkansas Chugger. But I won't like it.
Speaker 2: Before and the Big Smoke goes west. Left my country mouse in.
Speaker 3: The Big Smoke in the lefties.
Speaker 2: Some sandwiches and a thermous flask of cordial.
Speaker 3: It's going to add about forty minutes to the trip.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's horrendous. You've got it even earlier tonight. Is it's not worth staying at work here, sleeping at work.
Speaker 3: Staying here?
Speaker 2: Where is there to say you can crash it?
Speaker 3: His that's very good on.
Speaker 4: The dungeon, Yeah, not one of those nightclubs.
Speaker 2: He goes to the weekend quite the scenes in there.
Speaker 5: A thug hanging in there, somethink.
Speaker 2: Yeah a man teen FuG smells like teen spirit. But with a thirty something you join the dots. No, don't do that, Patsy.
Speaker 3: So I had dog Caitlin about it, and she mistakenly thought it was this morning, So she got here at like two thirty this morning.
Speaker 2: When you leave thinking this is good. I'm going to arrive and I'll be relaxed on that and you're going to go. There was no reason for this stress. They've got to tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Let's start breaking.
Speaker 3: She bailed me up in the corridor. She's like, what are you talking about Wednesday?
Speaker 2: I'm Phoenis. I'm sure it wasn't a Patsy bum steering.
Speaker 1: Yes, you got punked the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So it seemed are we beginning the week a Monday winner or loser yesterday?
Speaker 4: Patsy? Are you saying you're starting the week yesterday winning or losing?
Speaker 3: No, definitely losing in light of the west Gate being closed for the next two nights, that's definitely losing. And then get home yesterday and Chris had kept Audrey at home because she had a sore throat.
Speaker 5: That was the that was the go to as a kid if you wanted to get off school y sore throat. Yeah, no symptoms that you can see, mama.
Speaker 3: Happened to coincide Jack with the Neplin maths test yesterday. Oh no, then it had a miraculous recovery, recovery through.
Speaker 5: The arter day. When you go back to school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because today she's got an all day drama class, like all day which she signed up for weeks ago, and she's like over the moon about it, and it's like, wow, you've made a crow.
Speaker 2: Does it work there because obviously because we're here in the morning, right, So my wifess there's always had to deal with that with the girls, like there sort of dodgy you want to says in the morning, and then miraculous four hour comebacks always go incredible.
Speaker 4: Should bottle it, we'd be billionaires.
Speaker 2: So Chris have to then bounce it back up because the dad in her family she probably realized her you're got the VP. Yeah, yeah, and really it will realize you got back there six years and then they see through you, so you don't actually have any executive prim way, I do get to they know you haven't got the two keys that turn and start then you can count down. Only the big guy has that. You're just the VP. You're my pens and his family, so get out the way.
Speaker 3: Well, it's up to Chris, and when phone, he doesn't defer it. He tries to message me, but don't message me through the show because I might not say it. You the buck stops with you.
Speaker 2: I mean it's you work in spurts pass, you know, every half an hour, a little bit of coverage in between when Jack and I are trying to do something and come kung fu kicking him from out the side out like a ninja just dropped down from the scene. I wonder where she got and she must have put some clothes in the basket, done some online shopping on shn don't I'm shopping.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, you know what, You're the boss of the house in the morning when I'm at work, so you need to deal with it. And don't forget to call school if she's sick, because they follow you up if they don't turn up.
Speaker 2: Which is text message is going your daughter was absent from school. It's not my problem. That's not my problem. I don't text you about stuff that's going on the weekends, so don't don't bother me.
Speaker 4: That's not my problem.
Speaker 2: You called her. That sounds really bad. You should speak to her about that. Not my problem. Make it more enticing there. The problem is yours sort out, not mine to fix.
Speaker 3: I don't know what she is, but he's a real push over. He's a shocker. Like if she's sleeping really sound. He won't want to wake her up. It's like you need to wake her up. She needs to go to school. Oh, but she's sleeping so sound.
Speaker 2: I can't a three phase right. I kept coming back to here and saying, you need to get tough with them, all right. My wife said, look, it's very hard. You're not hearing from now on. Now. If you're not sure, get them to FaceTime me. Right. We did this twice and because my favorite word in the world to my daughter says yes, they were like, this system doesn't work. It's actually easier. We might just facetiming straight away and get the VP sign.
Speaker 1: Off The Christian Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Did you win or lose today? Yesterday you're winning or losing the start of the week. You can text me oh four seven five three one oh four to three. So ad alto seventeen. She had four of her wisdom teeth, all four of her wisdom teeth taken out on Friday and generally and steady, and whilst she was at the hospital with my wife, I went and got some nice a bunch of flowers the surprise in her bedroom when she came back. I thought about some nice colors and nature and regeneration and the healing, and I put them in a vas trim them all up so it's all ready for her right, and she was really moved and she was taking photos. Uh that's you know, they like it. It was snapped, I believe, and get snapped and sense all the friends and I slapped Matt.
Speaker 4: However, it works, so it went out very well over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, I came home in the afternoon and I saw that they were on the floor by the back door, and I thought she must have run out of energy. She doesn't want them anymore. So I bit them and then as they so, I hear this, Oh we have my flowers, And I went, oh, I thought you just run out of energy. You just left them there because they were too heavy to pick up, and so I've just been them. She went, no, no, no, I just changed the water and then run out of energy and was so you can carry them back upstairs my bedroom.
Speaker 4: She was so devastated.
Speaker 2: And so today, after this show, I'm going to go back and get some more flowers fresh.
Speaker 5: They weren't wilting, no fresh, She went, didn't you look at them? Because even if your daughter doesn't want to put them on the You.
Speaker 2: Can't turn off that domestic God and me, if I see it on the floor, I'm either I just that's my this is on the floor. I've been it. I saw my wife lying on the floor. She's getting chuted in one of those the right colored bins. I'm just so to down back to the floris getting another bunch of flowers. It was a very expensive mistake, is that she was so upset. Even if I asked later, she was like, but they were like really fresh, I've only had them a couple of days. Why would you chuck them into? Even the bin I put them in was the pooey doping as well out of the bit. Only yesterday we were talking about opening up that lid of death and and I was like, can I clean some of these off? I can't. She knows they've got pou taint on them as well. Things are as good as new, Jack, Are you winning or losing the start of the week.
Speaker 5: I was a big winner. Yesterday I got invited by a YouTuber to play an exclusive round of golf at someone called the National Golf Course down on the Mornington Peninsula.
Speaker 2: This is supposed to be one of the most beautiful, prestigious courses on all of Australia. This is filming it for like a YouTube thing.
Speaker 5: He's a YouTube golfer. His name's Ron Chopper.
Speaker 2: And what's his thing is he very good and he has like celebrities and he chat where he plays.
Speaker 5: He's very good. He dresses in like a funny outfit. He wants to be.
Speaker 2: He to do that.
Speaker 5: His goal is to be the Russell Coy of the golfing world.
Speaker 4: It's good to have a gold in it.
Speaker 2: But sometimes he's looking at they're going to say Russell Crowe. And he plays just like Maximus are in sandals with a ship field. I watched that. She's just gladiator teeing.
Speaker 5: Off with the five art instead of a sword. No, he's got a funny broad brim hat and like a funny pink shirt.
Speaker 2: That raging. It's a brand, That's what it takes. These things to be a fat white brim hat and a pink shirt. Well, I'm going to go into the florist and they then they go to a milliner to get a white brim hat. Look out for the new Barnaby Joyce tomorrow on the Breakfast Show. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'll say this much. I didn't know who he was before he invited me to play, but walking around the golf course, he was like Michael Jordan level fame to the golfers.
Speaker 2: He doesn't take much in that Vania world to be outrageous. Look at him in that white brim hat three minimeters in my baseball cap. Guy's crazy exact pink shirt on a Monday. That guy's that Russell Goyn.
Speaker 5: Anyway. Anyway, I wouldn't have been able to play on this course. It's a member's on the course unless I got this special invite from the YouTuber ron Chopper, wouldn't have been able to play there either.
Speaker 2: For him to become a member, right, you don't realize about these secret worlds? Are these golf clubs? Right?
Speaker 4: They have a vetting process. It's like thousands to even become a member.
Speaker 5: It's a ridiculous amount of money to become a member. But you understand why because when you stand on the golf course, it's a picturesque like Windows desktop background. Everywhere you look, it's amazing, and then you feel like, you know, I'm not a very good golf I'm on the brand new to the sport in October. But you feel like you have to elevate to the level of the golf course.
Speaker 4: And so how did he play?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 2: Was he very good?
Speaker 5: He's great, he's great. He plays off zero, which means he's pro level. Yes, he's he's a coach in his normal, non character life, and he he wasn't aspiring pro before he became a coach. And I'm off a thirty seven handicap. For anyone who knows that's terrible, it's not terrible.
Speaker 4: That's actually very good.
Speaker 5: Thank you mate.
Speaker 4: No, no, it is to go from that. People don't know that is actually very good.
Speaker 5: But I played when the cameras came out, I played the best golf I've ever played in will step.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this has all been peaking to this. How about that drive back for the Peninsula. It's like I don't care about traffic.
Speaker 5: The two hours.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian I'm Winning the Week sent my sixteen year old boys to camp yesterday. Sadly, I came home, cleaned the house and them it's going to stay clean for a whole week. Winning signs you're an adult there, Amanda Christian Yesterday and Winning the Week is from Jeff Watson. I broke my record walking dogs nine hours, nine dogs forty five point three k walks in one day.
Speaker 5: Please walk to marathon.
Speaker 2: That's incredible. What Jeff and his company's sea legs by the Sea Shore. All right, yesterday we were talking about ice creams and seeing if we could try and find someone who has an ice cream fan that we could use in the morning to give food for tradeesh and then we started arguing off air in the studio about the best and worst ice cream flavors. So we thought we'd involve you guys one four one four, one oh four three. Patsy, what do you think are the top in the top five high selling flavors in Australia? Ice claims?
Speaker 3: I reckon chocolate would be number one?
Speaker 2: Is it number two?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 2: Vanilla is at number one?
Speaker 4: That should be reverse. That's embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a shame for Australia.
Speaker 2: That's if you're just having villina. It's not having air. There's nothing to it. It's the base thing, isn't it. It's the starting point. Rum and raisin isn't number three? Cookies and cream at number four? You don't like rum and raisin. I hate it? What do you standing on cookies and cream?
Speaker 5: I don't like it when I like I like cookies and cream for ten year olds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, I see what you mean. And number five mint chocolate chip to minty like in the mix it's ninety nine percent mint and one percent chip. I changed it and having ninety nine percent chip one percent mint. I just want I can just about here mister Mint in the background there, but he's not too noisy or anything like that. What is you will go to? Pats? What's your best ice?
Speaker 3: I've gone a solbey. I do love like a lemon gelato or a blood orange even, isn't it.
Speaker 2: What's the difference between ice cream and gelato?
Speaker 3: Gelato is more, it's more icy, I would say, not as dairy.
Speaker 5: Yeah is that right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Watery, not less milky A right. We had one truck when we were kids that came around that only did gelato, and it didn't do soft serve, so we'd run outside like, oh, it's just the gelat one.
Speaker 2: Still wrong, it's still European ice cream. Give us the milky stuff that give us lactos intolerance later on down the line, what's your best ice cream flavor.
Speaker 5: Keep it simple chocolate. Even going to one of these fancy new ice cream plates, you.
Speaker 2: Think about much choice about thirty.
Speaker 5: They got every every biscuit you've ever seen, every cake I've ever seen mixed into an ice cream. Keep it simple chocolate will win every time.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, what's the worst one?
Speaker 5: Worst is mint chocolate? Yeah, you can't stand it. It's like eating toothpaste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, raspberry is the worst one for me as well. Raspberry I found foul. I don't know anyone could love that. Patsy, what's the worst ice cream flame?
Speaker 3: It's disgusting. It's like that old gold chocolate. It's like now for geriatrics.
Speaker 2: That's us called Sydney side of here, Rio, what's your best ice cream flavor?
Speaker 5: Best ice cream is definitely boisonberry out.
Speaker 2: Oh my word, poison berry. Didn't even spe it two poison berry.
Speaker 5: It's simple yet sophisticated. What is a boisonberry? Is that a real berry? You have no idea?
Speaker 3: What a boys boisonberries?
Speaker 5: Tree?
Speaker 3: I believe so.
Speaker 5: Or do people eat boison berries like you would eat a raspberry as common?
Speaker 2: I think it's not as common. I think it probably only like flowers like for one hour. Once a year, you've got to go on some ink trail in Mexico or something a pyramid and then you unearth a rock and then it's sort of it.
Speaker 4: There's only about three of them. I think it's rare than truffles.
Speaker 5: You know, when I worked at the cinema, whenever I sold a Boys and Berry chock top, I would judge that person, or you judge them saying, wow, what a classy gentleman? No, no, just what a posho?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's the worst one? Probably chocolate? Is it? You look down on your nose side Jack can.
Speaker 5: I I hate licorice. I feel like once you start to like.
Speaker 4: I have never seen that.
Speaker 6: I did not know that a different sort of ice cream at less, sort of more simple basic.
Speaker 2: I even.
Speaker 5: Mister Gelato isn't doing liquors.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 2: What do you think is the best? What do you think is the worst ice cream flavor? Christian? Don't judge me, Oh we will judge you. But I really like the rainbow flavor.
Speaker 4: What tasty game with that?
Speaker 2: Though? It's more the coloring.
Speaker 5: No, do you want me to drop a bombshell?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 5: Do Apparently the rainbow paddle pop is actually just caramel flavored with different colored dyes put in it. That's what I heard.
Speaker 2: Wow. Expos dropped scenes on the radio this morning on Goal Christian God chocolate Chip, Boo on boo on Blue Heaven.
Speaker 4: I don't know what blue heaven is?
Speaker 2: Is it? Boys and breathe? Licorice ice cream is the best? That's some Richard, No Christian. There is no dairy in Julyato in your face dairy. All right, let's go to we gotta here, Jeff, Good morning, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff.
Speaker 5: I think we heard it.
Speaker 4: Go go back to go about it, Jeff. Everybody, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Is the problem with us? I believe Jeffrey. I guess Jenny, Hi, here you go. Yeah, we're good, Jenny. Okay, First of all, what do you think is the worst ice cream flavor?
Speaker 7: The worst is pistachio. It is disgusting. I would rather eat chocolate mint or we crish any day of the week.
Speaker 5: Now that's saying something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is anyone who's wants to opt for the hell of licorice, I've not had pistachio. How would you just go?
Speaker 8: Anyone?
Speaker 5: If I saw that? Yeah?
Speaker 7: It's like a green color. It's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Right, And what's your best Jenny?
Speaker 7: The best one is honeycomb crunch from the Great Ocean Road ice Creamery and chocolate HERA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't mind, honey. If I'm not filling in the chocolate mood, I'll get a honeycomb crunch. You get. What do you get is you get the sweetness of the ice cream and then you get some nice crunch coming through.
Speaker 9: Don't you with that HoneyC that's amazing.
Speaker 2: I think the sense of my being is honeycomb. When they do my autopsy on me, they're going to go, my god, he had a honeycomb center. A new gar outside, but a honeycomb center. Jenny, I'm with you on that one. Thank you very much. You could have a good day, have a great gay.
Speaker 4: What happens to borrow? Jeff? We're never gonna know what we am? Andrew, come on.
Speaker 9: Him, Christian and Jack and Patsy. How are we?
Speaker 2: We're good?
Speaker 5: Andrew?
Speaker 2: All right? What's your best ice cream flavor?
Speaker 9: I have to confess it is licorice and chocolate combined.
Speaker 5: Where are you getting licorice? I actually have never seen it about.
Speaker 9: Because there's no scoop, two scoops, licorice and chocolate on top.
Speaker 2: They don't belong together.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 2: That's like two linens or two McCartney. You're gonna have one to but you need something the balance they're not. There's too much. That's foul. They're going to fight each other. That chocolate liquorice is going to win that aniseed over since that aniseed is foul man.
Speaker 9: Look here's a licorice fan, aniseed fan. I love it.
Speaker 5: Even had an evil Muttley left there about Andrew.
Speaker 4: And what is the wor first one?
Speaker 9: Well, look, I'm not a fan of any sawbet and we hear other ice cream at the Boys and very unfortunately just spent like the boys and very Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: The lack of dairy that makes you not trust the sawbet. We can agree on that.
Speaker 1: Andrew carl ber you're listening to the Christian o'carl show podcast.
Speaker 2: There is a breaking scene in the studio. A debates England versus Australia. Hokey pokey or hokey cokey In England it's hokey coke the always has been. And now I'm hearing you've ripped it off and you've added hokey pokey.
Speaker 5: To me, it's always been like, oh, it's.
Speaker 2: Always hokey coke. Put your left leg in, left leg out.
Speaker 5: I just did it this weekend at Gordy's swimming lesson Hokey pokey, put your kicking legs in, put your kicking legs out?
Speaker 2: Rio. Which came first? Chicken egg hokey cokey, pokey woke Hey on Microphonekee.
Speaker 5: Hokey Cokey did come first? I heard him.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but a lot of the things you have here it is ripped off from Usky.
Speaker 5: Sounds better though.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the origins here.
Speaker 4: Pay it back please?
Speaker 2: So is it?
Speaker 4: How old is that? Hockey cokey?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Just that involved like another inch scrolling down, you lazy ass producer.
Speaker 5: Eighteen thirty two, eighteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Eighteen ninety two. And when did poke come in?
Speaker 5: I'm not sure. I haven't you scroll back?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well that's he going to commitment, you kid.
Speaker 5: So you would say if you did that, then you were seeing hockey cokey.
Speaker 3: Yeah that sounds weird.
Speaker 2: Do you remember? But there yet? Well, to be honest, it came first, so we've been doing it for real. How many years has it been going on in hockey cokein.
Speaker 5: I guess one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it doesn't sound weird to us.
Speaker 5: Shakespeare says, like the oldie schoolie, you don't. You don't say that anymore.
Speaker 2: Shakespeare scoldy if that's you're smoking gun, all right, you've.
Speaker 5: Got and then we don't speak like that anymore.
Speaker 2: The unknown Shakespeare place scold all right. Anyway, that was the breaking situation we had there, all right this morning on the show. Then, I'm stunned with the sponsors we've gotten from asking about do you have a pet with exotic taste? Caitlin Up, producer on the show, spoils, seriously spoils this tiny little yappy dog she's got Master Henry, right, I mean her son, perhaps this before the show today. She's Challengjack and I. She says, being a parent, all she has is a small yuppie dog. You don't say to two actual parents of miniature humans who have all of your heart, all of your heart inside them, I'm a parent too. Oh I don't know yet, baby overnight, did you? I thought you just had a dog? Dog dog? Baby baby? Okay?
Speaker 5: He gets pair fored like no one I've ever seen better than the.
Speaker 2: Human This, this dog eats better than most most of us on the show.
Speaker 4: What did Master Henry have yesterday? Even what do you have?
Speaker 8: He had his lovely meal that I cook for him every two weeks, which is kind of like a risotto.
Speaker 2: Dogs will eat poop and chunya. Okay, just serve that up right, they'd be very happy with that. You actually, is it for you guys? And then you give the leftover to Master Henry?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's I cook it specifically for him.
Speaker 5: What's going in there?
Speaker 3: So you've got all.
Speaker 5: Your good veggies to keep him nice and strong. So your broccoli. This is a dog of broker's leg jumping off a mattress.
Speaker 2: This is a dog that's made out of straw and blue tag. He's a hokey pokey dog, if you ask me, the only weekly dog.
Speaker 10: No joke.
Speaker 3: I made him a cheese platter the other day.
Speaker 4: You did not not shoard.
Speaker 2: But it's also a special board as well, wasn't it It was? Yes?
Speaker 11: He actually only eats off plates, human plates.
Speaker 2: All right, No, this then we need to have what do you called it? What's an intervention? This is nuts enough now human plates. That's just when they go in the dishwasher. Do you keep saying come roun for dinner one night? Plates something there's a little curly hair.
Speaker 4: It's like, this isn't Henry's. This is Master Henry's and yours.
Speaker 5: You'll ruck up and say, oh no, it's a cheeseboard. No, sorry, that's the dog, not for you.
Speaker 9: Hughes.
Speaker 4: Patsy, does your dog have any exotic.
Speaker 3: He likes watermelon. Presley loves a slice of watermelon.
Speaker 2: He's very fancy. What were sure the pips not gray.
Speaker 3: Spits an ount on the floor.
Speaker 2: But if with the dogs spin our pips, yeah, breaking it down, they're just back at their moler, you know, and they get right in between the two teeth.
Speaker 10: He does it.
Speaker 3: The next door names have got a peach tree that hangs over our fence.
Speaker 2: Was your climate that side? That bloody dog sweet or like King Kong up there.
Speaker 3: Just has to reach up and he will pick one off with his mouth and then he will spit the pip down the side of the house. He's got like a pile.
Speaker 2: That's also I love that Christian. Two out of my three cats will only eat human gray tuna. Well At first I thought you madunming to refuse to eat cat food.
Speaker 4: Fish and chip. Night also has scallops for them.
Speaker 2: Bloody scalps for the cats. Also, one of them loves springle cats. We love bringers that poor perfect sizes. They're not pussy's where they are, But not that time, Leslie. My cat loves vegematos. Christian Jody, this is some Jody cat loves good cheese. A nice camember or smoked cheddar are her favorites. No craft singles for the princess.
Speaker 5: As we do this, we should find out what is the more posh animal out of the cat and the dogs.
Speaker 2: So far cats cats winning at the moment takesha brackets. Photo provided. Kangaroo ears filled with Greek yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, honey and cookies.
Speaker 5: Look at this, Oh my god, we have to.
Speaker 4: I'll show this with the patch in a minute.
Speaker 2: This is they are actually kangaroos is with some kind of moose, strawberries, blueberries. It's a sort of thing heston Blueminton or a high end cuisine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looks like something you get in a Degas station.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast Pets.
Speaker 4: With exotic tastes.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Tina, our blue tongue lizard loves prawns. Yep, they'd also love cat food. I was cheaper Alicia. I call her the coat of Arms. Dinner kangaroo and emu raw meal for my three year old cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
Speaker 5: Where do you buy?
Speaker 2: I was to say, I work at Carl's and a lady comes in two or three times a week and buys an ice cream bun, and she scrapes. She tells us that she scrapes the cream off of the cat throws the rest away. Christian. My wife buys our cat half a red rooster chicken every year for its birthday. I love that. All that cat loves out, Oh my birthday. My mum used to feed her little fox Terry spaghetti Botty Knaes. Dad would come in from one go that sounds great. She would go for the dog. All right, let's go. It takes the course. Now, Pets with exotic taste.
Speaker 12: Kaffe, Good morning, guys, how are you going?
Speaker 2: We're good, Kathy, and welcome on board.
Speaker 12: So your pet, so I've got two for you, my first being my sister's stallion. He loved whiz fys and the stadion love.
Speaker 2: That's what stallions.
Speaker 4: That's where the stallions have all that whiskers.
Speaker 12: You get it once once a year for Christmas, and literally you would shake the packet and he would bolt across the paddock and go right, yeah, gim me, gimme, gimmi and you would have to pour it into your hands. And no sooner would you hand be in front of his muzzle that his tongue would be just in there going for it.
Speaker 2: Her eyes are going rolling back in his head. My god.
Speaker 4: I spent the rest of the year real living this day.
Speaker 12: It was pretty much that question, because as soon as the hand was clean, he would tear around the paddic tail up, head up, and isn't he and then come back for more. It's sort of so that was the sallion and the second ones. I had a cat that would refuse to drink water from a bowl like a common up. You had to turn on the bath cat.
Speaker 2: So like a four set of school. He would like stick his head under it and you just start to turn it on.
Speaker 12: Well, pretty much, you'd get up first thing on the morning, go and do your morning pilgrimage, Go into the bathroom, to wash your hands, and here's the cat underneath the bath cap going right, come on, you're up.
Speaker 11: Why won't you just have a bowl that just refused to.
Speaker 12: We would have water in bowls all around the house and she would refuse to. We just had to come from the bus.
Speaker 10: Tap cats.
Speaker 2: Just something else. Yeah, Kathy, thank you very much for stories. But have a good day, you see guy carry good morning? Hi?
Speaker 13: How are you going?
Speaker 4: Are the way that the cat?
Speaker 13: Now mine's dogs? I have three dogs or rescue dogs, and we make them up at casse role every two day for them and give them CBD oil helps calm them down. And one as to have arthritis.
Speaker 9: That's good for that.
Speaker 13: But as a treat she one of them, Avery, my latest rescue dog, loves tuna and watermelon.
Speaker 2: Oh that is quite amazing. So did the prescribe to CBD oil for that? Because I listen that they're rescue dogs are probably good. You know, quite a lot of trauma. Is it is that being prescribed? Do you just administate yourself?
Speaker 13: I just pivot to them myself. We got it for we have a three legged recue dog and it's good for his arthritis, but it's also good for calming, and because she is a rescue she has got a bit of trauma. And I think this latest one was a breeding dog and very young and it had pops, so she's suffering a little bits raw all from the pub. I think we haven't had a very long.
Speaker 2: Oh bless so good?
Speaker 4: Have you ever taken in rescue dogs? Incredible thing to do?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, I love it. I'm a bit of a sucker. My last six or seven dogs have all been res dogs, sucking a.
Speaker 2: Bit of a We were not a little bit alarm there. We thought you were a bit of a but anyways, face there's a sorgeous dogs. The doge on the CD oil.
Speaker 13: The wall found and she takes a lot of fever do I'll come here.
Speaker 2: Quite pleased to be kicking in the door and wait, there's no Petsy, madam, missus you all this stuff? The ball found? Where is he? Is your work? Kerry? Thank you very much? You cool, you old sucker. I had a bit of a yeah, it sounds like every time the muffled. Uh few there we've verified that Rennegg.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 2: Pets with exotic taste.
Speaker 10: Renee Yes, I have I have a Westy Maltese who refuses to eat her meals unless they are freshly prepared twice a day in the air fryer.
Speaker 2: Come on right, air fry is a very recent thing, isn't it. What was this?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 2: What was he doing before the air fry came along?
Speaker 10: Well, she was my mom's dog, so she got very simple, you know, canned food. But as she's gotten older, she's gotten extremely bougie and now every day, yeah, she gets freshly grated carrot. She won't have pregraded snow peas chopped ut.
Speaker 2: So it's the cat like on the workbench sort of that that that that that, show me the packet, show me the preparation.
Speaker 10: Oh no, she knows. I don't know because I thought, okay, maybe if I do it like three days in advance. No, she gets one snap and water.
Speaker 2: Ways, aren't they?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Rene, thank you very much?
Speaker 2: You cool? Sam? Good morning, Hi Christian, Jack and pants?
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 2: We're talking to a farah owner.
Speaker 11: Well, it's my sister that owns the ferret.
Speaker 2: Oh jeous, I'm getting jelly. Where's where's Sam's ferret?
Speaker 11: We did look after them for about twelve months when they were overseas, so.
Speaker 10: In a way that.
Speaker 2: Ask I would like forget it. I'm not looking after a stinky old, do there, guys? Yeah? So yeah, yeah, it's reading from the fara for twelve months.
Speaker 5: What is the faery?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So my sister's ferret, Veggie, loves to eat mango coconut water. And when she takes him on their walk, they stop at the local cafe and she will buy it a latte.
Speaker 2: This now taste a biscuits. This is now from hokey kochie to hokey pokey. Okay, wait, you can't take a ferret for a walk, can you?
Speaker 14: She can.
Speaker 11: She bought a little harness and a leash and she walks it.
Speaker 2: Where is this happening? North Melbourne, Brunswick, Fitzroy.
Speaker 11: She she used to live in Fairfield, so Alphington.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah's budgets or hipster but yeah, okay, And so she's still walking the ferret.
Speaker 11: She does. She still takes it to the park and she puts it on a leash. I rang the other morning, the one that got swooped by the bird, same ferret.
Speaker 2: Ah right, yeah, probably it's fund morning larte or something, you know, quite jangly. Without it, you'd get some CBD oil from the other lady. All right, Sam, thank you very much. Your story incurding again, take care.
Speaker 11: I'm a good run guy.
Speaker 2: Well, Christian O'Connell's show podcast, Christian might have Anes loves macas coffee. That's some Jackie. That's enough now, i think I've heard enough of these. And also I've noticed a trend. I'm not saying anything else other than one hundred percent, one hundred percent of the field study of people that are contacting us who do indulge these pets with their exotic tastes are women.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying thinking any anything else. That's saying that that is one of the reasons has one.
Speaker 2: It shows. All right, Let's tell you about up on the waly and our footy wall of fame on.
Speaker 6: The wally online, on streets, your food heroes, the enoughies, the earliest up on the way from groundsand to goods. Everyone is welcome, just not calling good.
Speaker 2: All right, our footy wall of fame. It's almost done with monarch. Feel confident, tankling your next painting project and achieving the perfect finish. Monic painting made easy. You can get in a Bunnings. I'm looking at a photo taken at the end of yesterday. It's almost there, isn't it. That's about ninety percent done. Footy Wall of Fame. It's a wall of fame. It's slightly different. We wanted you to tell us about people, unsung heroes that actually deserve to be heard about.
Speaker 4: Now that's what this wall has. Each one of these eight spots.
Speaker 2: On our Footy Wall of Fame is a story, well part of the four and twenty pie. I mean you get that. It's a pie that does actually now look.
Speaker 5: Like it's an outline it.
Speaker 2: Let's put a pie up there. Tis Monday's breakfast show to get some more stories Tuesday, just like pie.
Speaker 8: You get it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your yours he pie pie Pie. However, some of these ones here look amazing. Dougie in saw Good News on the wallly yesterday didn't have a face. They've given that legend of face. This is Dougie when he was a teenager, front page of the newspapers all over Australia, kicking sixty goals in one legendary game. Sixty goals in one game. It's actually in the Guinness Book of Records. It's from nineteen sixty seven. Still unbean in this day, which is a peanut man that looks like a photo. He's a huge old sack of peanuts he's got on his back as well. Malcolm Lynch legendary player, the first person also to play footy at Antarctica.
Speaker 4: Hit that looks in a great shot there.
Speaker 2: And then the super Tigers fan who wears twenty is it twenty two jumpers to every game? Yes?
Speaker 5: The only one I think we've done hard by is a guy called Tim Holland. He rang up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: His cousin nominated him because he kicked one hundred goals in six games. We've got him fist pumping the air in his photo.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's this. It is that unruly passenger on that Barbi flight. He's in a few too many frothies and he's looking a bit punching.
Speaker 5: I think what's happened is actually.
Speaker 2: Looks like a red face huggy So he submitted the photo of him was kicked over his banana loud yeah, and then.
Speaker 5: We've just stuck a footy his head. But it looks like he's gone to punch the footy and.
Speaker 2: Just missed it. I don't know if it's the way I'm looking at that so called footag chaps. Well, someone's throwing a great big baked potato.
Speaker 4: At him as well. This one is confused.
Speaker 2: What's going on now? We need to get our stories straight because this is exciting. On yesterday's show, we were saying we want to have like an unveiling, official unveil that you would do with an actual hall of fame, and we thought nobody person could come along than Sally Cap, Lord Mayor Sally.
Speaker 5: Cap business like show business like.
Speaker 2: So we reached out to no thanks to know how what's however from Patsy by the way, No I.
Speaker 3: Partly details to the producers yesterday.
Speaker 2: Get out of it. You said, I've got no contact for her, but mention my name. Anyway, we have good news from Lord Mayor Sally Cap.
Speaker 15: Hi, Christian, it's Lord Mayor Sally Cap here. I heard about your Footy Wall of Fame. It sounds sensational and I would love to officially cut the ribbon on its big reveal this Thursday.
Speaker 6: See you all then, the.
Speaker 2: Big Lord Marcona, You're welcome. Thank you for the assist.
Speaker 4: This is great news.
Speaker 5: This is it makes it so official.
Speaker 3: She wears the robes and you know that big necklace, that chunky big mister tea nicklace that the mere.
Speaker 2: Is a patronizing way to put it all the weird. Hey listen, you know it nice? Okay, get that pretty robe on. You know that big old mister t T costume. Bring a costume, that's right, and come dress as a lord maire please. I'm now looking at this wall because we get this right. This is the photo op Hello, Herald. Some she can't be in front of the pie, but that's kind of like the middle.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, the pie is really sticking out. The rest of them are portraits.
Speaker 2: She can't. I don't think it's good brand association for her to be seeing in front of a big old meat pie. Where do we situate her?
Speaker 5: Could she block out the pie if she stood in front of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's wearing the big the big mister T necklace and that and raises our arms up like this and maybe holds is sharing as well.
Speaker 3: That's a spicky yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or she's got the big scissors. Yes, you know where she sort of block out the pie a bit.
Speaker 5: I put her in front of the grandma with the act.
Speaker 2: It looks like she's axing something, you know, maybe then one of those things. The next time that something's being acts, they go to that standard photo now of her next to an axe, Sally Cap wields the axe, and they use this who comes the photo that she doesn't want to be associated with.
Speaker 3: Good for us though, it's great Coparency for the optics marketing.
Speaker 2: So I had a pr has dropped him to give me. You want a Tuesday that's about us. However, here's where we need your help. This footy all of fame, it's ten meters long. We need some sort of official kind of drop curtain where there's like now it needs to be produced up because we've got the Lord Mayor Sally Camp coming on, so.
Speaker 4: She needs to do something and a curtain drops.
Speaker 2: Away and it's just like that's the townspeople, great optics, great marketing, you know, Carlin Jacket coming. So this is good, this is good aggressive.
Speaker 5: It's not an easy request to made a curtain.
Speaker 3: No, it needs to be like a red velvet, you know when when the king unveils a pluk or something and they pull the string back and it's love like a theater curtain. Get on a smaller version.
Speaker 2: Yes, well we've got two days and obviously on the King's budget, King's ransom and all the Kings may and all the kingsaurces, he can have that stuff made. We, however, are we need to get a spotlight?
Speaker 5: We will send from less than velvet?
Speaker 2: Yes, what's cheaper than velvet? What are we going to do? We need somehow having a ten meter drop kern or even if there's some tradees that have very extra extra extra large tarpaulin, yes, or drop sheets terrible. We can't have the Lord Mayor in the robe. She's got the mister t bling. She's trying a dusty old tarponna and like paint and chalk.
Speaker 5: On it, but it still does the job of hiding something then revealed for the prestige.
Speaker 2: What about someone's got a ten meter truck. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So she's standing in front of a truck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then suddenly the truck moves.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh that's what the truck's plaid. Yeah, And then Saddy's like a magician. He goes like this smoke those smoke bombs, all right, So what.
Speaker 5: Do we need large a large anything?
Speaker 2: Sorry, conscious jet and just put it along. Jack. Jack gave me a facial sort of signal then a like, come to me, I've got what you're looking for, A large anything.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you've got a lot of caravan, any type, I would think any jet, ski, material or fabric right, Okay, we're.
Speaker 2: Holding it in the materials fabrics. We just need it needs to fill ten meters.
Speaker 5: Would we even take people's old curtains and say if we got four.
Speaker 4: Of them in the row, that would look great at the moment?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh, has anyone got like a sewing machine that can run us up something that's it?
Speaker 5: Did you a whole lot of curtains together.
Speaker 2: In fortunately eight hours? I don't know how quickly they can work. Anyway, Look, we need to help ten meters wide. What can we fill it with?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So in two days time, Thursday morning, there'll be an unveiling lineer where they live on Ligon Streets, our footy Wall of fame, this big mural that's been painted over the last two weeks, coming down to officially unveil it.
Speaker 4: How many murals to think she's unveiled Lord Mayor Sally.
Speaker 5: Cap Oh, this will be the biggest thar I reckon the big one once.
Speaker 2: She sees that meat pie. So we need those for this to look great. It can't just be her there, all right. It needs to have something happening. So because there's ten meters wide, because there's eight frames on this footy wall of fame that have all been painted, it looks incredible. S up on Ligon Street, seventy four Lygon Street. You know the location.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's opposite four hundred Gradi Pizi.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a great location, scout there, isn't it. You always give directions by something well known, so we can chuck in a free pizza for.
Speaker 5: The Lord mayor if it's open early enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So we need something big and wide, and obviously we've only got two days to do this, so we're looking for your ideas that moment. It has to feel ten meters wide, so I think in top the other thing I had of those sight screens that they have for cricket games.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a great one. Yeah, two of them, wheel them in, wheel them out, yes, just the people.
Speaker 2: To wheel them across Melbourne. Could you put them on the tram track so they use that. If you've got any ideas of what we can do, so it's just something needs to be unvowed. Yes, but of course because it's so big, it needs to be something very big. Nine four one four one oh four three? Have you got here?
Speaker 4: That's got a Craig morning, Craig.
Speaker 14: Morning, Christian?
Speaker 2: Here are you? I'm good, Craig. So what can we do?
Speaker 14: Look, I reckon mate giving contact with the locals he is, and see whether he can get to put up some of the big orange taps and being an emergency because they've only got two days. I might be willing to help you out with that. And yeah, you might be able to get some trucks there with some red and blue lights and make a really big deal out of it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's available for a party higher and functions. Yeah, I think that might be classified as a time whisting cold if I ring up today and I have one of those lovely taps.
Speaker 5: Also, those red and blue lights going off doesn't really say we're having a party at event. It looks like actually Sally Cap is at the center of an.
Speaker 2: Incident, since an incident, and it's a very busy sort of junction there as well, it would create chaos. So, Craig, that's not the right I did to start with. But thank you and I for trying to help us out. Let's get a Kim here, Come on in, Kim, good eye, how are we We're good king, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: So what could we do? We're up against her only forty eight hours?
Speaker 16: All right, I've got the best and most appropriate idea for you. You go and ask an IOFL club fan club and get one of the bets that they do for the AFL games and get Sally Cant to run through it, just.
Speaker 2: Smash a talk through it.
Speaker 5: But then we're holding it up in front of a brick wall. So we're going to go, all right, Sally run through the banner and then she's going to run headfirst into a brick wall.
Speaker 2: They don't look like they're very a lot of tension in them. It looks like she can actually just blow it and they just collapse. Those things They then sort of fold in anyway, don't there by a ton of players run But Kim, this is a great idea.
Speaker 4: A footy banner, that's the one.
Speaker 16: I'm sure one of the Apple clubs, Bank clubs will be able to do it for you.
Speaker 7: Well and truly.
Speaker 2: All right, Kim, great on it, Thank you very much. So where do they go to? How do they make those banners?
Speaker 5: They make him out of crepe paper, and I think it's volunteers that make them.
Speaker 2: So what we need is volunteers to make this in the next Looking around at the moment and no one is looking back at me. Suddenly everyone's very busy, Christian in the next two days. No, we need volunteers to volunteers. What we need we look at me, Kaya, look at me. I need volunteers to make a crape giant banner. Patsy, you volunteering?
Speaker 14: What what.
Speaker 2: The Christian Connell Show podcast every day this week a life changing prize to King Bed Well, thanks the sleep Maker, you get the bed, the mattress to base making right here in Australia. Get Australia's number one mattress brand for customers satisfaction at.
Speaker 4: Sleep maker dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: So the reason we're doing this A couple of weeks ago, we were just talking on the show about how actually when you do upgrade from a queen to a king, it makes a genuinely it shouldn't, but it really makes a big difference in the quality of your life. It does just having more room. My wife and I would just like catching up estate is lying on the bed and there was there was like a gap in between this. My wife had like that two books there and a laptop. I said, this is like a meeting room on this bed. Now, it's great, and that one of the dogs was with us. It was great because you're in the king sized bed. You get a better night's sleep because you can have that sort of no man's land in the middle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we come together at night in the middle, do.
Speaker 2: You, because sometimes who's going to move over? And then you have to try and agree. Sometimes I just lie. They're tired, am I forgo?
Speaker 4: So I have to come to your way.
Speaker 2: I'm so fragile. I can't rotate. I've got no more rotations. If today we've got no money, passwords and no more no more passwords and no more rotation to me to come to me, all right. So we're putting you in an amazing bed every single day this week.
Speaker 6: Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy a king keeper sleep beat the double Bits of Small our marriages on the break Jimmy, Jimmy, Gimmy a king hep a sleep Christian, won't you give me a benefit for a king.
Speaker 2: Jeannine Christian, I'm desperate for the king. I have a last dark and a cat. They sleep in my bed. There's no room for my husband or eye these days. I'm looking at the photo. It actually looks like you and your husband trans squished into their bed. Karen wants on, Christian, I love a king sized bed. For the last eighteen years, we've been sleeping in the small queen bed that my husband shared with his ex wife. Oh, come on, now, wonder I have trouble sleeping and bad dreams. Good pitch that, yeah, dreams. Guess what, Karen Thomas, it's a strong pitch. Here's what we're going to do today. Then you want a better bed ride. It's less fighting in the bed. There's less struggling with each other because it's bigger space. You get a better night's sleep. We have some songs, well known songs you'd hear on this radio station and lullaby. Okay, you've gotta work out what they are. What are we calling this bed? In the bed?
Speaker 6: Be the beds too?
Speaker 2: Touching your bed and pristing his head?
Speaker 5: Who's the bend in the bed?
Speaker 2: Tells? Like fun? I'm saying better, sleep better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get to sleepmakers don't make that kind of sound when you're rolling around.
Speaker 2: You're quite right. Actually that's your old bed that ex wife was on. That's the sound of bad dreams, isn't it squeaky bad dreams? That rusty spring? Any who? All right in the bed? Who is it? What are they singing? That's what we're dealing with. Hire some demo ones to you and Patsy? All right? Who is this? They are in the bed? Who's this?
Speaker 5: Rolling stone?
Speaker 2: Well done? Wanted king for the winnie? What about this? Who is this?
Speaker 3: Heaven is a place on earth?
Speaker 5: Blinda carl Ar, We're halfway.
Speaker 2: This guy has got every day at the moment the two year old son does put you to sleep.
Speaker 4: I was listening to earlier. I had to stop. Just get little snoozy woozy.
Speaker 5: Oh, welcome to the hotel California's too easy.
Speaker 2: It's got a lot of white filter it. Anyway, what about this? If you get this, Patsy Jacoby filthy?
Speaker 5: Oh that's our black but eighty two Yeah thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will not go turn the lights of Jeremy all right, here is the one for you? Get ready? Nine four one four one O four three. What is this song? Band in the bed? That's all your game? Yeah, you're gonna work for that king. It was rusty springy for you. Nine four one four one O four three. Band in the bed?
Speaker 4: What are they singing?
Speaker 2: Who is this? That's all for now? No gosp it's.
Speaker 1: Toughy Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, I think I know the song. I just changed it to this and my ring tone over the weekend. You got to call him no good emailing nine four one four one o four three every single show this week putting you in a king bed today? Band in the bed?
Speaker 4: You got to guess what the song is they're singing. It's a lullaby.
Speaker 6: Bed in the bed, Bed in the bed? Your leg up on o risting his dead?
Speaker 2: Who's the bed in the bed? One? I wouldn't take up much space, I reckon. You can get the others in edge in there.
Speaker 5: He curls into a ball.
Speaker 2: Beetle. All right, You've got to guess a lullaby and you can win today's king sized bed here it is? What is this? Christ You recognized the song?
Speaker 9: Christian King fires Chris, How are you going?
Speaker 2: Kings? King size? Chris?
Speaker 13: I need this king bed so hard, so hard?
Speaker 4: Tell me, tell me why, mate? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Mate?
Speaker 9: I've got a queen sized bed. I'm king sized obviously.
Speaker 14: I've also got an incessant hassling of a preteen daughter that wants a double bed.
Speaker 4: All right, so you need to upgrade. You've got a lockdown on great.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've got a queen and it's just not doing the job. So I hope we can guess the song.
Speaker 2: Right, what do you think it is?
Speaker 9: I think it's Coolio Gangster's Paradise.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm happy, and now we need tab We've got a brand new king size better how to get guys?
Speaker 14: I heard it?
Speaker 2: What year was that rail station from a long time ago? King size Chris? You are king size Chris. You get the matches, you get the basis, all yours. Your daughter is going to be happy, You're going.
Speaker 14: To be wrapped off.
Speaker 9: We're going to have such good slate now.
Speaker 2: Chris, thank you very much, Well done, King Sized Chris.
Speaker 9: Perfect.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, all right, another chance tomorrow morning a brighter Now.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carls Show podcast for the best.
Speaker 2: In show today at the time. Waste but it's cinema gold class double pass on National Nautical Day, producers have found three celebrity sailers. If you're interested, Oh guess John Travolta, Albert Einstein. Really, it doesn't to be just classified as merely a celebrity. It's a scientist, a pioneer, visionary. How do we go from Albert Einstein? Antonio Banderas I can say that, John Lennon, h we've learned nothing from this. No, no, no, we have learned nothing from this.
Speaker 5: And now I've got a good mental image of Albert einste On and a boat in.
Speaker 2: Antonio Bandellis do the voice. I'm puts some boots. I love that. What about you, John Lennon? Three men in the boat. I'm gonna make that movie now, all right, Bands at sea, bends at sea, get off the bed, get on in your boat on the boat anyway, Bands at sea, Sea bands. Who's paying at seafest? Codplay Gold, codplay, Elton John Dory Silver, watch out for Lincoln Shark gold, Joan jet Ski cold plus and who are that in the waistcoats and banjos?
Speaker 4: No, thank you, No, it's monkfish and sons.
Speaker 5: Oh that's gold plus as well.
Speaker 2: They By the way, what happened to Pumput of Sons? Jackie boy? What have you got?
Speaker 4: Sea bands?
Speaker 2: Boatier, Oh is very good to a boat face.
Speaker 5: That's a gold Lenny Krabbatts. Lenny Kravitz is also cold Surfhi Alice Bester.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's become the new dude wears money in the music form, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Silver and Army Hartie, It's the Stone Temple pirates.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? He went to a lot of effort, the effort more than the actual thing gold.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Time Way today, we're looking for your e Ban's best in Show double pass for the cinema's gold class jack Are you ready to step out onto the poop deck?
Speaker 5: Was not a pirate?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what but she was just ced my throat. Sorry, that was her. Yeah. On the radio, Salmon and Gila fun cald that's a double, the Salmon and the gill Funkle World done. Joe Figgers, Crabber Gold Crabbers, you're justin very funny iggy pop pie iggy pop pie pop, iggy pop, iggy pop pie pop pine. You know yeah, Barnickelback, bar Nickelback, Silver, nine inch Wells Gold, Madam Mitch Oasis in the.
Speaker 4: Little Boat Together.
Speaker 2: That's how they're in their rifts. Roll together boys, Poor Poise at the Disco, Poor Poise, Bronze Born Old Fish and then Iron Mermaid and Gold. It feels like they could be a tribute band. Twine Made and Cornet Renny well done, justin Shiver my Timber's Sake.
Speaker 5: Silver.
Speaker 2: I tried, I really tried, Amy Lighthouse Gold, YouTube Boat Bronze a HOI zone in his face, Leo Sailor, Oh God, yeah yeah, Shannon Scuba Leaper gold.
Speaker 4: These are very very good. Well, who's that Scuba Leapers.
Speaker 2: You Amy, Panic at the poop Deck Bronze oct pussy Cat Dolls, Bronze, Squiddy Quatro So the Susie Quatro Squiddy Potro Silver, Mondo Rock Paul Gold. That's right, well done, Barracuda Manilo.
Speaker 5: Gold, Tracy, I love that, Gillie Joel silver and Cod Stewart silver.
Speaker 2: All right, who's off to the cinema. Who's off to the Cinema's gold class.
Speaker 5: Let's give it to Joe for Salmon and your funk.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that one well done.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Over the last two weeks, you've been telling us all about these footy legends that we didn't know about, and we're putting them on our big mural that's almost completed up on Lygon Street, our Footy Wall of Fame. We wanted a big unveiling and inviting all the people that are actually up on the water come along and sit it. I think it'd be amazing for them. Been calling it the Footy Wall of Fame.
Speaker 6: The wally online on streets, your food heroes, the Nuffies, Dearlyes up on the walley, from groundsand to goods. Everyone is welcome, just.
Speaker 2: Not We may need to edit that. Our special guest that's going to be there with the big scissors is the Lord Mayor's Sally cap Hi.
Speaker 15: Christian, it's Lord Mayor Sally Capy. Hello, I heard about your Footy Wall of Fame. It sounds sensational and I would love to officially cut the ribbon on its big reveal this Thursday to see.
Speaker 6: You all then.
Speaker 2: Now, the Lord Mayor's Sellly cap is a lifelong Pies fan. Big no more noth he mentioned Okay from today, it's done, guy, it's over. Take it out, turn it out for tomorrow. Otherwise suddenly there's gonna be a diary crash at Sally Camp is not going to be there or is You have a cap in maass? That's an email sign off following. Anyway, here's what we need. How's it all gonna look? You don't waste the Lord Mayor's time? Is rocking up the by flipping wall with some nice colors on it. No, no, no, it needs to be an official unveiling. Now we need the big scissors. We need a velvet curtain behind her. That's the sound of the curtain dropping and oh my god, oh these gntt Oh my god, wow, how have beautiful? This is amazing. It's a footy all of fame. But it's not in the museum. It's on the streets and lungs to people like footy. So it's ten meters across all these eight different legends that have been painted. Okay, they're going to be unfound. So we've been asking for big sheets or tar paulling or a large anything because you helpfully said two hours.
Speaker 5: Ago something to cover it up. Yeah, we can do the big reveal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and one of the course today Kim said, what about a footy banner? You know, could the Lord ma'n run through this?
Speaker 8: Hey, Kristin Roger here, No, I'm part of Collingwood chisquad. If you're want, we can give you a hand to make it better, to cover the wall. It shouldn't take us too long. I believe Sully Cappy is a Collingwood fan, so I think it's time she can come down and see what you can do.
Speaker 2: This is great news. So because we're up against it now, it's less than forty eight hours ago. So what do we need, Caitlin, What actually do we need to make this out? Because obviously a Collingwood chis haven't got a lot to cheer about the moment. They've got a little bit of time at the moment during the week to help.
Speaker 4: Make our banner.
Speaker 1: Yes, so he said that they just need to speak to the head honcho that takes.
Speaker 10: Care of it.
Speaker 12: And then.
Speaker 2: Old Eddie Maguire he killed the stone cold dead ray.
Speaker 5: Leane, and she's the head of the benner.
Speaker 2: Making, isn't it? Is it? Rayley?
Speaker 5: And we spoke to we spoke to I was going to see the deputy.
Speaker 2: One of the.
Speaker 4: Elves, so sorry Raylean.
Speaker 5: Raylean, so we've got to get approval from her, which we think.
Speaker 2: No actual teeth.
Speaker 5: They can make it banner in two hours, two hours and two hours?
Speaker 2: Where do they go? Where are they going to get that done? Office works? They got some big megaprints out the back.
Speaker 3: No, they work hard and they do it themselves.
Speaker 8: For the love of footy.
Speaker 4: Two hours doesn't seem right? Is that really two hours turnaround?
Speaker 8: That's what Roger told us.
Speaker 5: He said two hours.
Speaker 1: At most of.
Speaker 2: And a perspective one for Raylen as well, for saying, why don't everybody all right we're back tomorrow, paul a brighter not.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.