Speaker 1: A small show, The smallsy Show.
Speaker 2: Hey, it is time to get on one of the hottest stars in the world right now. It is Jeremiah from the Summer I Turned Pretty. The Devil's Mouth is the new movie he's in. It's on Prime Video. We spoke to Lana Condor earlier this week on the show about it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just lots of hot people go swimming in Thailand and then before you know it, there's a bloodthirsty shark and it's not a creepy old man, it's actually a shark tries to start picking them off one by one. Gavin Casleno is Jeremiah from the Summer Return Pretty. He's now on Zoom with his co stars at Tommy Rose and Nico Hurraga.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, we've got the stars of the new movie.
Speaker 1: This is Devil's Mouth, The Devil's Mouth Shark. I'm sorry, how is there a shark in a freshwater case system? Please welcome, it's up. I'm Gavin Caslaniel Hey, and this is Tommy Rose. Hey, this is Nico Hiraga. This is our last adventure together.
Speaker 2: To see you. Congratulations on the movie. Number one question to you, Gvin promised to be honest. Are you promising to be honest?
Speaker 1: I can promise that I'll be mostly honest.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll take that. Did you pay in the filming swimming pool?
Speaker 1: For sure? And you know what, you know what, if anyone says they did it, they're lying. They're lying. I appreciate the honesty.
Speaker 2: I appreciate, But what I.
Speaker 5: Will say is it took me like two weeks to do so, Like I was like, I'm gonna I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I'm holding off, I'm not gonna do it. And in somewhere towards the.
Speaker 5: Last like two weeks, we were like, guys, listen, like we had people throwing up in the pool, you know, like it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Tell me, how do you feel about swimming in his? Yeah? Not great.
Speaker 4: It was like I think there was just a sense of like there were so many like there were so many bodies in in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's not just us.
Speaker 4: So when you watch a movie, obviously it's all of us, but it's also like the whole crew is.
Speaker 1: In there, members in there not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it was it was like a public pool times ten and like not built like a public pool. So there's like there's like cave rocks for it's all sinking to Lucodsiro.
Speaker 2: That's it sounds terrible. I mean, I don't know why you'd want to be an actor, really, it just sounds terrible. Nico, you're very quiet there. You were very quiet there. You didn't pipe in. Does that mean that you've also peed in the pool amongst your work colleagues?
Speaker 3: First and dude, I peed probably like eight times.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no quiet.
Speaker 2: Now, you guys are all so young and beautiful, so I don't think this is I don't know what the answer to this question is going to be. But someone like me, if I was going to be going on a beach holiday, I'd have to get like beach holiday ready, Like it would take me months of prep. Like I would be like count the calories I'd be in the gym. Did you just like or just look delicious as you took your clothes off and jumped in the water or was there some prep involved? Gavin, you're cheeky laughing over there.
Speaker 5: I've never been described as delicious looking, so that was nice.
Speaker 1: First, I was in the general Arts, Yeah, I was. I was in the General Art. I was like.
Speaker 3: Probably five or six times a week, and then even on set, I would do like push up, like just different like kind of bodyweight exercises because it's.
Speaker 1: It's you know, like you want to have like the summer. You know, you want to be in shape.
Speaker 5: You're going to be half naked the entirety of filming, so like, you know, so I was I was trying my artists to look my best.
Speaker 2: I respect that. I think it's like when you take holiday photos. I don't know, this is just me, like you can at least like edit your own personal Instagram photos like Okay, I look terrible at that angle, but I look good on the abs a pop. When you're someone else's shooting you, You're like, I just have to look if I'm going to be ripped, I have to try as good as I possibly can to make sure that the rig is on because this is forever. Like everyone will watched this movie for eternity and go, wow, he didn't really get into shape for that one.
Speaker 1: Diddy We'll talk was insane. So she's a discilate person. I know, really.
Speaker 4: There, you know, there were some days that I was thinking that where I was like, you know, I'm in like a tiny little bikini, this etire movie. And there were some days that I was like, I should not have had that pad tie last night. I should not have done it.
Speaker 1: I was a bad joy, Like I should have practice restraint because I was so aware.
Speaker 4: But I do get ten thousand steps a day, okay, and that's like like no excuses.
Speaker 1: Like I was.
Speaker 4: Some days we were like filming for hours and hours and like all day long, and I would go back to the hotel and get on the treadmill and finish it.
Speaker 2: I don't honestly, I don't know how you do it, only because like I mean, as I said, I would edit the shit out of my instrum photos and let alone you being there on a big screen in a bikini with nowhere to hide.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so well done to you, Well done to you. Credit Sorry, boys, she worked the hardest out of everybody. Oh, congratulate. Congratulations on the movie.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: We'll see in Australia where FYI, those sharks actually exist, so yeah, just be careful on that, all right. See guy, The movie is called The Devil's Mouth. If you're looking for a fun dumb full of young people just getting eaten up by a shark, This is your movie. It's called The Devil's Mouth. It's some prime video. Now watch it this weekend. Don't miss a moment of the Smallsy Show.
Speaker 1: Download the free iHeart app. Now sounds better on iHeart.
Speaker 2: Head to Chemist Warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store, every day,