Speaker 1: This episode is recorded on gaddigal Land of the Aurora Nation. Hi guys, and welcome back.
Speaker 2: To another episode of Life and I'm Laura, I'm Brittain, I'm Mitch, and this.
Speaker 1: Is our pick up show, which normally is a very ugly show. But this week's this week our radio show was very very different to what it normally is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well listen, it's out there now.
Speaker 4: People are talking about it.
Speaker 3: I've had some lovely messages and it's in the press and we've spoken about it live on the show.
Speaker 4: So you're about to hear what did air earlier in the week.
Speaker 3: But you may have noticed that I wasn't on with the girls for the last couple of days on the Pickup, and that is because I am not returning to Kiss. I'm not returning to the Pickup. It has been decided that there is no viable option for me to continue in the new year.
Speaker 4: I've been made redundant.
Speaker 2: Mitch.
Speaker 1: We've recorded this like three like for you guys, We've recorded this three times now and every time every time, so you guys know kind of like how I guess a bit of how this kind of our setup works with the pickup. We are contracted by AARN which is called the Australian Radio Network, right, they created the pickup. But we were already really great friends and we already had the Saturday show together. Yeah, and so we were given the news and this is kind of all unfolded in real time for us as well, because we have had no ability to change what's happened, you know, like we have had no say over this. And the thing that's so different about Life on Cut is that life on Cut is ours, like Britain and I like we own life on Cut, We own the content, we own who's on it. Nobody can tell us what we can and can't do on this podcast because it is it is ours at its core. And so that's what's so deeply different between a radio show and then us being able to do the podcast and we are you guys will hear the break like what went to air as well, but like we are so devastated by this decision, and just to.
Speaker 5: Ensure there are like no rumors that are floating around we none of us, no one saw this coming. You have been part of the furniture here which and part of our lives and the radio's life for so long that we just thought you'd see out your days here. And we were all made aware of this, Mitch, Laura and myself at the exact same time, but in different meetings. So because you are like such an integral part of our life and our show and we don't want to do it without you, Laura and I see enough of each other.
Speaker 2: But in all seriousness, yeah, it's it was a shock to all of us.
Speaker 1: As much as the pickup drops into our feet on a Sunday for Life on Cut, it's also a very very separate product. And like you are not you are not leaving this family, like you are not leaving the Life Uncut family, Mitch, and like we will make sure that there is some way and it's all happened in real time, like we don't know and had the answers for everything yet, but we will make sure that like our little trio stays together in some capacity, whether that looks like doing Ask on Cuts together when we can, or like how you know, look this, we will figure out plans that will be in the works.
Speaker 3: But well, it got out in the press and people were asking, and then people were saying with the girls across and I just want to say, I mean that you guys fought hard for me, and I mean I fought hard for myself. I'm shattered, like I am the radio guy. That's why we got paired together, right, you guys were the brilliant you know podcasters. You're coming from TV.
Speaker 2: And you were the brilliant radio guy.
Speaker 3: Well no, but it is that that's the dynamic that happens in radio and we were lucky that it worked.
Speaker 2: How do you feel right now, Midge?
Speaker 4: I feel good, I know I do. I have to have.
Speaker 2: Gone through some grief processes of the last couple of days.
Speaker 5: Though this feeling right now is not the feeling you have had for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you had have caught me on the weekend, I mean we've had some dark course.
Speaker 1: Like I just feel so sad, like I feel as it's such a.
Speaker 5: Waste, but it's the thing that gets me and I'm it makes me so happy but angry and sad at the same time. But I'm going to try and be happy because'm gonna cry it. But like the fact that you could be our competition next year. I want you to get another job, and I know you someone who's going to snap you up. In a heartbeat, and you're going to be bigger and better than you ever were. But the fact that you could be competition to us is wild because I when I pictured my radio career, I pictured as being those people that have together forever, like it's celebrating decades together. And I think we'll have to be like home Impigeons and come back full circle.
Speaker 4: That's how the industry works, you know, That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: I think I said this to you, Laura on on a call, like I I'm not gonna speak for you, guys, but I was disillusioned into thinking like that this is just going to be my forever and we are so lucky that this is our work, really very privileged that we can come in and be best friends and talk and gossip and laugh and then get paid to do it. Right, So I'm allowed into this false sense of security, and I have been that. I thought I was part of the furniture. You know.
Speaker 1: One thing that we did talk about in the weekend though, and like something that you guys all saw if you came to the live show. Mitch for years has been saying that he wants to do stand up comedy. He's been saying that that is something that he that you would just like love to do, and it's been like a pipe dream.
Speaker 2: But like, also you're so good at it.
Speaker 1: You at the live show, you Sean, you were so amazing, and everybody messages to tell us how much they loved your Like.
Speaker 2: You'll skip that you put together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like this is the opportunity, right for as long as you stay doing the same thing and become institutionalized by the place that you're at, Like new things never can fall into they can't fall into place because your time is already so consumed. You were doing the night show, you were doing the pick up, like you had no free time to do these other things. And I mean, I feel so sad for us, but I feel so excited about what twenty twenty five looks like for you, Midge, And like we will be front row of that live show.
Speaker 2: We will be there.
Speaker 5: And if I were to reference in Instagram quote in this moment, it would be.
Speaker 2: Live, love, laugh, love.
Speaker 5: It would be don't cry because it's over, it's.
Speaker 2: A season, not a reason. No, it would be it would be that.
Speaker 5: The best things when you pushed outside your comfort zone and you right now are going to be pushed outside your comfort zone.
Speaker 3: Is that even an expression or is that just a sentence? Like I love you, but it doesn't rhyme.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to rhyme. It's deep.
Speaker 4: Fuck you, both of your shoes off. You're both lying here, like.
Speaker 2: Mitch, get out of here. I thought you were made redundant in the building.
Speaker 3: I take that salary. Now that's sacrifice, you know what. I messaged brit hard and quickly before we go, because I'm trying. Took every second I can. You what did I text you on the weekend.
Speaker 2: I was like, because we have five hundred messages, well.
Speaker 3: Okay, because we were I was just saying, like, you know, I don't want this to be the end, like because I love you guys, and.
Speaker 2: It really isn't. And I know what I messaged.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know, perhaps if you get invited to like events and you don't have like key shit to take or like anyone to go with, like maybe I could go.
Speaker 4: With you to keep up the facade.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what fucking facade?
Speaker 5: I was like, we're actually friends, Mitch, and he's like, you know what I mean, And I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, I didn't mean facade I more meant like just to keep your show.
Speaker 5: Your men appearances, like to be to go to things together and hang out together.
Speaker 2: But the word facade came out, and I was like, you're trying it. You make it sound like we're not friends.
Speaker 5: To hear up the facade of our friendship right right.
Speaker 3: I love you, and I just want to say quickly to the life is like I've had some beautiful messages so far and this audience. I've been in radio a long time and the audience I have there is amazing, but the life is the next level and there's something like I've never experienced before.
Speaker 4: So thank you.
Speaker 2: They are special.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Like they're gorgeous, and the support and love and the fact that you listen and follow is amazing.
Speaker 4: So thank you to you guys for opening that audience up to me.
Speaker 5: Don't forget us when you're bigger and better and uber famous and in Hollywood and stuff.
Speaker 1: But also like, yeah, like I said, this is literally but like I said, you know, I feel like you guys have kind of with this conversation like it's it is happening in real time for us, Like this is so so fresh, and we don't have the answers for what things look like, but we just know that they're that as much as the pickup might be different, like life on Cut is not different. And you are a part of this family and we will make sure that that is the case because we love you so much. Mitche Anyway, you can now listen to the beautiful announcement. They haven't on radio this week, and then we tried to crack on with the normal radio show with a show musco on one might say, anyway, here it is, guys. This episode is recorded on Gadigal Land of the Aurora Nation. Hi guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life.
Speaker 2: I'm Can't, I'm Laura, I'm Brittany, I'm Mitch.
Speaker 1: And this week on the show, it's going to be the first thing that we discussed. And if you guys haven't heard the news already, there was some very very big news that Mitch shared with us this week and that was made known to us.
Speaker 3: So I'm not staying on the pick up in twenty twenty five. I'm not staying at Kiss. I'm not with RN. I have been made redundant, my role has been pulled. There wasn't the money to pay for me. I mean, that's the long on the short of it. People are going to ask, people are going to speculate. I was told there was not the money to pay for me in the new year, and after ten year or nine and a half years, I'm no longer staying with Kiss and I wanted to.
Speaker 4: My choice was to. I wanted to stay with you, two girls, and so did you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we fought for you as well.
Speaker 5: We're all shocked, all sort of found out at the same time together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you guys will hear it in the show.
Speaker 1: Obviously, we still did the show as per normal this week Monday Tuesday, Mitch wasn't in, so it was just Britain I doing it. And then on Wednesday, it's kind of when it all got released.
Speaker 3: It came out in the press right, and we like we knew what was going on behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: We were kind of scrambling. We were all blindsided, me and the two of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, completely, So then it got out in the press and I was being asked and I wanted to say it from my in my words, from my mouth on at my show, and we did, and I think we did a great job. And I didn't want to have to do it, but we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also like obviously the pickup is something that we do that's on radio, and then we talked to you every week on Life on cart I means like you are part of life on cart like as much as we do the pick up, like you were part of our life on Cut family. And that's not going to change. And we will figure out a way. And we don't have the solutions for this year, guys, because this is all very new to us and it's all happened like in real time, but we will figure out a way that three of us still get to create content together and still get to whether it's podcast format whatever that looks like this show, the three of us still exists, you know.
Speaker 5: And until he's so like big for us, he's too famous for us and he leaves us for.
Speaker 2: Dast don't you fucking dare go and get another co host?
Speaker 4: And I jumped a case file and.
Speaker 1: No, but yeah, look, I mean, you guys will hear the announcement that went to air, but also like it's a weird one because like obviously there's like a radio listenership. But then you guys have been along this journey with us as well. Yeah, and so we just wanted to make sure that you are made aware of what's happening, and like it is a crazy thing and it's happening in real time and we're all trying to get our heads around it.
Speaker 3: I just think it speaks to the industry and what is going on in radio in the wider world where you know someone that's there for ten years and on a show that does well, a show with great chemistry gets cut, that is a person that goes.
Speaker 4: I mean it just I think it's a It's very.
Speaker 5: Telling unprecedented times, that's for sure. But it is a Mitch heavy show. This week, I did ask Mitch a very big question live on as something I've been thinking about for a little while, so that features a bit later on.
Speaker 1: And also we just want to say how much we love you, Mitch, and how much doing this show together, how much.
Speaker 2: It means to us.
Speaker 1: Weird or we love you and you haven't seen the rest of the end of us, the rest of us I actually have, Yeah, too much.
Speaker 2: Of us, not we love you. Anyway, let's get into the show.
Speaker 4: Thanks Life.
Speaker 3: Before we start the show today, we and I have some news that I really don't want to have to share.
Speaker 4: But we have some show news.
Speaker 2: Yes, some really big changes to the show. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So late last week I was informed by the powers at b at Aarn, which is the parent company above Kiss FM, that they have identified my roles and my show, which is the night show. I also hosted the night show nighttimes here on Kiss and my position here at the Pickup with you two as roles that won't be returning in twenty twenty five. So I just want to say that it wasn't my decision, wasn't my call. I really wanted to stay on this show with the two of you, and I wanted to stay on the night show, and I wanted to stay at Around and Kiss and that I love working in radio and I love working here. I have been told that it's, at the end of the day, a financial decision for the company.
Speaker 2: Mitch. We also want to say, oh.
Speaker 3: No, don't, don't know, No, don't because listen, the critics said that a gay man and two girls on radio wouldn't work, and now we're hysterical it's not going.
Speaker 4: To be good.
Speaker 1: The thing is, we've done the pick Up together for two years now, but we've co hosted together for three years, and this is not what we want for the show. It's a decision that's been made that's out of our control. And you know, Britta and I, we have to continue on doing the show without Midge and without you, And when we are utterly devastated, we love what we love what we create together. We love what this show is and we still see us as a trio. And yeah, when we got the news as well, we couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are not only our co host, but you're one of our best friends.
Speaker 5: And well, the reason that this show has been such an amazing show is because we were not people that were put together in a room and say do a show. We were three best friends and we still are three best friends. And I want you to know that you are by far the most talented, funniest, hard working person that I have ever come across. And I am jealous.
Speaker 2: At the people that get to work with you next, and it's breaks my heart.
Speaker 3: I want you, well, I want you to but you know our hand has been.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: I am so grateful, I genuinely am grateful to kiss and I am for what they have given me over the almost decade I've been here almost a decade.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I started on the Kyle and Jackie Oh Show when I was nineteen, and I was their burista.
Speaker 4: I made their coffees.
Speaker 3: And let me tell you, I was a kid who dreamt to have a show like this, And now I've had a show like this, and now I've got way more time to dream of more dreams and head on out and doing this show and connecting to the audience that are listening now, and working with you two and having.
Speaker 4: Every show at the radio station.
Speaker 3: I cleaned the toilets in this building when I was twenty, you know, I started here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually should go back to HATECHR to discuss that.
Speaker 1: But Mitch, you are a brilliant broadcaster, and this is this is the biggest loss to this network.
Speaker 2: You're not being here, It really is.
Speaker 3: I know I listens out in the press people are talking about it. I wanted to come out today and just say that I am done at KISS. I'm finishing up, and this is not going to be the last you hear of me. You get me, go follow me on Instagram right now. I'm a killer for a shameless plug. You know, I love it.
Speaker 2: Wait, we need to at the handle in there at Mitch.
Speaker 3: Jury give me a follow. But to you two, to you, Laura and Britt, you girls have such a brilliant skill of connecting to people and to embrace me on this show like you have. We've done this for three years has been a privilege. And being able to come on here and laugh and have fun every day.
Speaker 4: I'm so lucky. I am.
Speaker 3: And although I don't get to choose that my next chapter isn't with you. It's not the end for us.
Speaker 5: It's not really there's one hundred sequel, I hope.
Speaker 3: So I'm about a sequel, and you know, to Grace our executive producer, like one of my best friends in.
Speaker 4: The whole world, I love you more than anything.
Speaker 3: And now this is a sub session, and I just want to end this and say to the listeners who've listened to this show, because let's be real. When you first heard me, I was a kid, I was in the closet. I didn't know who I was. I was pimply, I was terrified, and I was so happy to be on it and all those things. Still really understand this matter.
Speaker 4: Of the closet.
Speaker 3: Now it's really good. I have loved every moment of it. So I'm here to the end of the year. So it's all good.
Speaker 4: This isn't goodbye, this is just let's carry on.
Speaker 2: We love you so much. It's all good for us. It doesn't feel real.
Speaker 1: And I think everyone can hear how upset we all are by this decision. It's just so not what any of us want, and we just think it's it's a It is a huge loss for us.
Speaker 2: The last thing is we will be.
Speaker 1: Your biggest cheerleaders no matter what you're doing forever like that. You are going to absolutely smash it because you are the brilliant broadcaster like Mitch Cherry, you will there will be something amazing waiting for you.
Speaker 2: I just want to add.
Speaker 5: I just want to add that Laura and I were podcasting for years, but we were brand new to radio.
Speaker 2: We were babies to radio.
Speaker 5: And the person that took our hand was you from day one, and you made us better at our job, and you encouraged us, and you told us that we could do it.
Speaker 2: When we were scared.
Speaker 5: And we are who we are a big part of our identity here at radio because of who you are. Me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love you, guys. And Robert Owen's going to be great with you next year. I've we announced that yet that's not been announced. Robert, Okay, it's Robert tomorrow. Alright. We love you, all right, love you guys.
Speaker 5: Not only is it Christmas, which is my favorite time of year, but my second favorite time.
Speaker 2: Of year coming in close.
Speaker 5: Hot on its tail is the list of the Hottest bald men of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: And yes, this is a scientific study.
Speaker 5: This is what people are putting their money behind, which is very worrying.
Speaker 1: I like that you didn't even talk about the hot list in general. Came out a couple weeks ago, didn't get a mention on this show.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you about the list.
Speaker 5: So I want to start by saying a lot of effort goes into this list. And when I say it's science based, there are things that they look at like facial golden ratio, voice attractiveness, and obviously things like global search interest. The thing that I love the most is they take into consideration the celebrity, which is cranial shine factor.
Speaker 1: I think that's important. Also that the shape of one's head. If you're going to be bulled, you go to hope that your skullar is a nice shape, but.
Speaker 5: When you take in the shine factor, I don't know if I want it to be shiny like I would probably put some powder on it.
Speaker 2: And take the shine off. That's useful. It's glowy anyway. Just tell me who's top.
Speaker 5: Well. I wanted to bring this to you because I'm not happy with the list at all. As somebody that has a large interest in baldman, I don't like the list.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to start at the top.
Speaker 5: Number one, from the sexiest Baldman in twenty twenty four to no.
Speaker 2: Surprise, and we get a drum roll? Is that too?
Speaker 4: Fa?
Speaker 2: I do have a drum roll here? Number one, to nobody's surprise, Prince William.
Speaker 1: I would say that that is a surprise, especially when one of the categories is shine of head, because I would say, if anything, Prince William is quite wispy on top. There is some bumf love. Yeah, there is no shine there.
Speaker 5: He's holding on for dear life to those last few fellows on top of his head. Number two Dwayne the Rock Johnson. He was always going to come in, but I think he's hotter than Prince William. Prince William let's be real. He's only number one because he's a prince.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that makes him hot too, I get it. Yeah, but it's not about being a prince. It's about being bored. But it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Also, he was the heartthro of our generation with your kids, though, so I understand while he's still up there.
Speaker 2: Kelly Slater number four, he's a surfer. I get it. You completely miss Shaquille O'Neil. But that's yeah, because we don't have time for all of them more. I'm trying to do some highlights.
Speaker 5: The highlight number six, I am sorry Danny DeVito. Danny DeVito is not on any hot list anywhere ever. I don't know who thought that it was okay to put him in there.
Speaker 1: This is a very interesting tidbit of this though. Danny DeVito has thirteen eight hundred searches made for naked and shirtless every year, So people out there do find Danny DeVito hot and they want to see him naked and shirtless.
Speaker 5: But I reckon there might be a rumor that he did something naked and people are just trying to find it.
Speaker 2: Did you Google search it?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 2: I was one of those searchers. No Vin Diesel. He made the list, but he surprisingly came in at number ten. But do you know who wasn't on this list?
Speaker 5: I was going to add a few of my own people to this list because I've got two that I want to add.
Speaker 2: Okay, one Tyson Beckfort. I don't even know who that is. I have a picture ready because I knew you wouldn't know show. I don't know who anyone is even half those people you just mentioned. I was like, let's talk about Shquie O'Neil.
Speaker 5: I know he's like hello, I know he's a beautiful model. I think he used to be a model on like America's Next Top Model, then he became a judge.
Speaker 2: Then he's just so hot.
Speaker 1: I disagree he's not actually bald. He just has a shaved head, which means he does not meet the criteria for bald men.
Speaker 2: No, you can't be opt in ball. I'm putting him in. Sorry, I Danny DeVito's in there, all right. What's what's your second one? Jason state them? Yeah, great, I think he belongs on the list.
Speaker 5: Britt, I need you to explain to me why you care so much about a bald man list more than anything, and why you've gone so far as to consider additional people. Because the thing that got me was I love to look at these lists, but I was a bit up in arms about the people they included, and I don't think it's fair to.
Speaker 2: The other hot bald people. Do you know what makes Jason so hot is that he.
Speaker 5: Was also like an Olympic diver. No one, I'm just trying to make it. Hold on, all right, what do you got? What are you bringing to the show?
Speaker 1: We can riot for the boardman and also, if anything, the boardman out there they need this sort of validation. If anything, they've been waiting for Brittany Hockley to wave the flag for the hottest board man out there. Now you might have heard that recently, Channing Tatum has gone through a terrible breakup from Zoe Krabatz.
Speaker 5: I think there were a lot of happy people around the world because I, well, because he's so many people's crush and hall pass, and everyone wants.
Speaker 2: To hope that there's this little bit of chance left with him.
Speaker 5: And so when he was taken off the mark and everyone was like, damn it, well now he's back.
Speaker 2: I feel like he was your hall pass for a while. Wasn't he.
Speaker 5: I did super like him, mon Ray, Yeah, I actually on the dating app.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had a thing there for a while.
Speaker 5: I forgot so like it does right anyway, what about change tATu.
Speaker 2: He's back on the market, He's back on the mark.
Speaker 1: But everyone was talking about because he was apparently really really in love with Zoe Kravitz and he had been planning over her for a long time prior to them even being together, and everyone kind of said that when he very first came out of his breakup, he was going through like the sad Affleck phase, you know, like Ben Affleck, how he was like photographed with that terrible tattoo and everyone was like, god, he was so sad after he broke up with Jennifer Lopez the first time.
Speaker 5: He's also so sad in itself that Ben Affleck is notoriously known for just being sad. He's the sad Afflet because he's because he constantly breaks up with the same person.
Speaker 1: Well, he's gone through that phase. But now our Channing Tatum has made it out alive. He's at a new phase of grief when it comes to the breakup process, and that is he has made it to thirst trap phase where you are acknowledging that you have been broken up with, that you are on your own, and you're putting yourself back out there so that everyone knows you're single and you're viral.
Speaker 5: Show me, Cherol, how old are you? I think the thing is single and ready to mingle. Channing Tatum have you heard her first?
Speaker 2: He's viral. I want to show me the first trap. Okay, I'm in two minds about it. But so he posted a shirtless photo of himself.
Speaker 5: Oh, that is the first trap. Yeah, okay, wait for it. No, sorry. You can see his face with a beanie on it, and it's hot neck and then not even a whole neck. You can see about an inch of his trap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not that, it's that he's there saying he's back at the gym, and it's kind of the context of what the stories was. So he was up early in the morning and he was working out and getting all sweaty, and then he was like, the only thing about a really like big early morning workout is when it's finished. That was what the post was, and everyone's saying it's a first trap.
Speaker 5: People are pretty thirsty and dehydrated. If that's a first trap, like you've been in the desert a long time. If this is what's doing it for you, what were your first traps? Like, oh, okay, I still do them. I still first trap for my fiance, so I just he needs to keep thirsty as well. When I went through my breakup with my ex, I thought I was going to marry my ex.
Speaker 2: Luckily I didn't.
Speaker 5: Because I'm also getting married now to someone I love very much. I put a pot off on my Instagram.
Speaker 2: That was me. I went to Thailand on a holiday.
Speaker 5: I was in a bikini, quite small, and I was walking away into like the sunset, and you could see my whole booty, in my whole shape. And my caption was literally, tell me you're single without telling me your single. That's what I wrote, which is funny because I was telling you I'm a single and that was it, and I was thirsty and I was back. I did it because I think it's important online now.
Speaker 2: It's a dating app. Instagram is used as a dating app.
Speaker 5: It's like a CV for your job, whatever it is. So it's like if people know you've been in a relationship and you're off the market for a year, two years, whatever, that is a way to let people know I'm back. And I think when you've been in a relationship and you don't post certain things, when all of a sudden you're like, here I am, it's letting everyone know I'm slide into my dam I was never the first draffer. I just used to be the sad Instagram quote girl. I'd be like, if you can't handle me my worst, you don't deserve me.
Speaker 2: I've been a.
Speaker 5: Bikini and Laura was like, live, laugh, love.
Speaker 2: Know you're worth for a If you.
Speaker 1: Guys start seeing me posting Instagram quotes, you know that Matt and I have separated and it's not good in my world.
Speaker 2: Well I'm stealing in a bikini all the time doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 5: You guys know I'm getting married next year in twenty twenty five, and I have a special request, Mitch.
Speaker 2: If Ben doesn't want to marry me, will you marry me? Mitch.
Speaker 5: You're even one of my best friends for a few years. We spend so much time together here at radio. Outside of radio, we've gone on holidays together. Apart from that, I just think you are the funniest, most charismatic person.
Speaker 2: But you're very important to me.
Speaker 5: I would like to officially ask you, as my best friend, as a co host, would you do the honor of em seeing my wedding?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Why am I upsets? Why am I crying?
Speaker 2: Will you yeah? Or you cry?
Speaker 5: So? Will?
Speaker 2: Okay? Well hang on, wind it back. You know what the job yet, You've got a bit of work to do. You know that, right.
Speaker 5: You know that this means you don't get to enjoy the wedding. You're going to be working at the wedding.
Speaker 3: I'm currently unemployeed, so I'll take anything I can get.
Speaker 5: If anything, there may be some important people there that might be able to get you a job.
Speaker 2: It could also be like a bit of a CV for you.
Speaker 4: Great networking. I'll take any opportunity I can. The cup phone's been quiet.
Speaker 5: Before we lock you in, though, I do want to make sure I've made the right This is the whole Come on on the spot here right now. You know my fiance Ben, you know me. Set the scene.
Speaker 2: Everyone's just walked in. Ben and I.
Speaker 5: You got to you a little intro before Ben and I walk in off the cauf.
Speaker 3: Sure go, here we go, Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the official wedding of Brittany Hockley and Laura and.
Speaker 5: Consciously we are very much in love and would get married if Britney was a lesbian.
Speaker 2: So unfortunately and I wasn't already married t a man.
Speaker 3: But yes, sorry, sorry, I'm so used to saying your name and Ben secret no I know secrets. Hey, welcome to our internationals in the crowd, random applause.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Ben's family all the way here from Europe, Britney's family all the way here from Port mcquarie. It's going to be a real, real good night. And I would just like to say that there is a basket going around. As you know, I am unemployed and I've been cut from the pickup. So there is a basket. I believe Nana, Brittan Nanna has got it.
Speaker 2: It's the new wishing well, is it?
Speaker 4: Yea, we don't worry.
Speaker 3: BRIT's mum, Nikki Week's apt paypers. I've got a little little tablet you can tap.
Speaker 5: I think if you could add into something about us loving each other and like that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: The love that I felt and saw. Let me tell you a little story when I traveled the world with Brittany in Scotland. I shared a house with Britain Ben and those walls in Scotland. Maybe thin may be away for thin me love.
Speaker 2: They're think their head on a Guinness.
Speaker 4: And I heard things. And Ben's a sportsman.
Speaker 2: A month.
Speaker 3: He has a shocking amount of stamina. I mean he went for hours an hour. I didn't get a wink of sleep. I trying to say, this couple are perfect for each other. Welcome here to the wedding. We're gonna have a beautiful day. We love our gorgeous bride.
Speaker 2: Britt.
Speaker 4: Doesn't she look gorgeous? We can stop beautiful groom Ben, How's that is all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: I was I was waiting for you to pull out on your jokes from the Rollerdays. I feel like you've mceed a few weddings so far, so I thought you would have some.
Speaker 2: Good like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you don't really don't realize this yet, but I just make stuff up as like I've.
Speaker 2: Noticed you this whole show jokes.
Speaker 5: I'm really glad you're going to be a part of it. But I do also have a little message here.
Speaker 2: From from the girls. Stop from Ben.
Speaker 6: Okay A Mitch I hope you just said yes because it would be a great honor for you to be part of our wedding. And MC, you've been such a big part of BRIT's life and one of her best friends, and you've been there for her when I have been able to be there in person.
Speaker 2: So there is no one like could do a better job.
Speaker 6: You're one of the funniest people I know, and you know you're humor and your aura.
Speaker 4: But just imagine it's going to be an.
Speaker 6: Absolute crackers, making our special day a little bit more special.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a big yeares I love you?
Speaker 3: Oh more?
Speaker 4: Oh no, you're playing the message second time?
Speaker 2: He did two takes.
Speaker 4: In the industry eyes.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will.
Speaker 4: I don't know why that really?
Speaker 6: I I do?
Speaker 5: I do? I do.
Speaker 4: That's a really sweet I love you, brut.
Speaker 2: That's so much going to be the wedding of the century.
Speaker 4: I got so much material. This is great. Is it going to be a celeb wedding? Because I want to play with the audience, audiance interaction.
Speaker 2: You do you want to get the guest list beforehand?
Speaker 4: Sony Krug is here, and of course she's here.
Speaker 2: All the materials that's flowing already