Speaker 1: I heard podcasts heem or Kiss podcast playlist and listen live on the Free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: I know that you don't want to talk about this, Laura, but I am so excited to talk about machine gun Kelly. Actually, I think he just goes by machine now. I think we just call a machine. He dropped the rest of it. Anyway, he has come out and said that he thinks it's a possibility that his dad is an alien. No, I know how that sounds straight off.
Speaker 1: The bat pick Craig Craye, Oh yeah, just a little little bit of dash of a Craig.
Speaker 2: But he's talking about there are some things that happened to him that he just can't explain.
Speaker 1: Have a listen.
Speaker 3: I don't know many facts about my life, so I don't know. I'm starting to just be like like my skin like it that rips open, it heals really quick.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: It was just things where I'm starting to be like, who's my dad? You know? Do you think that you could be like other world there that I've asked my mom, I said, any period of time you went like missing? And what does she said? For like a tall slender you know, creature that right? She told me she felt like she got abducted at one point.
Speaker 1: No, this sounds they're too drunk dudes at a party. It's two am and they've been there for too long.
Speaker 2: It's Andy Cohen.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know who it is. I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I.
Speaker 1: Know who Andy Cohen is. But even the like, wow, do you think you could be other worriedly like, it's just no.
Speaker 2: No, I think that makes a good interviewer, to be honest, he's leaning into where the conversation is going, and he's probing for information.
Speaker 1: But I think, who are we to say I think he's joking.
Speaker 2: No, he's not joking. He's spoken about it before. He's actually got like an album song video for one of his songs that's about aliens. I think because if you look at him, people have likened him in the past to look in alien ish. And when I say that, it's because, like, you know how aliens have the very you know, our ailien who.
Speaker 1: Knows what an alien looks like.
Speaker 2: I can guarantee you everyone's picturing an alien right now. And it's the head that's like the inverted triangle. That's what the shape of the head. And they're tall and skinny. Every alien show you've ever seen looks like that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean that that's because actually what aliens look like, it's just because it's been made up.
Speaker 2: But who are we to say they don't exist? I know you're a bit of a skeptic, but like, surely it is ignorant of us to say that we are the only species in this universe, knowing how many other planets there are.
Speaker 1: All I've taken from this entire show today is that Britt just really wants to talk alien stories, and I think it's just way too worried.
Speaker 2: But when you know how many planets there are, why do you think you're.
Speaker 1: The only one. I don't think I'm the only one, but I also just don't believe in No, I don't. I'm sure there could be something, But do I think that they're arriving here in ships and flying around? And I know I don't.
Speaker 2: I just so you think there is something in another life, I need.
Speaker 4: To say it.
Speaker 1: I don't care enough to have an opinion.
Speaker 2: Well, it's your job to have an opinion. I'm asking you, do you think that there is life on another planet? No?
Speaker 1: Yes, but not in the form of alien know because I don't think if I'm going to be honest, I mean, I think it's a silly conversation, but I don't think it's in the form that we make it out in like et and movies. I think that there's probably some micro organism that would indicate that there's life on a planet, but I don't think it's in the way in which sci fi films lead us to believe.
Speaker 2: That's boring. Okay, well, anyway, let's go to Wendy. Wendy tell me that you have some sort of alien UFO encounter.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do, but I just wanted to put it out there that I did not get probed.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness for you.
Speaker 4: I didn't get pros and I didn't see any little green men. So I grew up in Country Victoria, little farming town. There's a couple of power stations around the area. Not abnormal for stories to come out around the power station. So anyway, when my brother and I were little, we went out onto the porch looking out into the paddock and above the tree line, probably a couple of paddocks away, we could see a silver disk and we just couldn't believe what we were seeing, you know, looking at each other in absolute disbelief, but more more than anything terror. So we went inside and got mum. She came outside to have a look, and by that time it was gone. But in saying that, she had stories, you know, for when she was a little too growing up in the area.
Speaker 1: Wait, was it nighttime or daytime when you saw the disc first?
Speaker 4: So it was dusk, so it was just on duck. And yeah, generally that's the time that they come out.
Speaker 1: I just always think, hang on, hang on, it's generally the time they come out. Wendy, when did you become the alien expert?
Speaker 4: Do you have to be careful what you say sometimes too, because people think you're crazy or you've got a tin saw or whatever. I don't say you have.
Speaker 2: To be careful what you're saying in case the alien is here.
Speaker 4: I promise you I'm not seeing at home with my tin fall hat on. But oh, I really am, I really am a believer.
Speaker 1: Oh, Wendy, thanks for the call.