Speaker 1: Got anything dead.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Nothing escape the eagle eyes of our news sound Petrina Jones reckon, she's seen a major A list over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Totally. You remember when we went up to the Sundays and Elton John's jet, his private jet was had just landed just as our Jetstar flight had landed. Well, the same thing made it sound like the three of us all went up to the.
Speaker 2: Confused. There did they drugged me?
Speaker 1: Well, the same thing happened. We were in tal Key across the break Elton John. Then no, not Elton John.
Speaker 2: Break down there at BnB?
Speaker 1: Why not elk Ryan Gosling in fact, star of Barbie who played Ken. We were stopped at the traffic lights right really I heard he's in Australia.
Speaker 2: Well because he probably no. Well, he walked just someone with a bad hair dye. There's a lot of surfdos that look a bit like him there.
Speaker 1: Walked across the front of our car and I said to Chris that is Ryan Gosling and he's like's not? I said, look at his hair, bleached blonde helmet hair just like he comes.
Speaker 2: With a million kids, like eighteen year old lads all look like him, don't they.
Speaker 1: This was a dead ringer for Ryan. Where the guy walked across the front of our car, across the pedestrian crossing and into subway.
Speaker 2: That guy has zero carbs for the last twenty years.
Speaker 3: You don't get he's gone eighteen pack, he's got the V pointing down.
Speaker 1: But he's on holiday. Is his carbet.
Speaker 2: Have security with him?
Speaker 1: No, it was lady.
Speaker 2: He's going into so well of a foot long. Please you won't go us and keep it to yourself. Lads, you know long weekend in easter with even men who wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Bell's beach probe was on recently. Kelly Slater is Waxing is.
Speaker 2: Born in Kelly and was his lady friend that you saw? Eva mend No it wasn't, but you know scan.
Speaker 1: And so convinced was. I made Chris do a blockie and come back.
Speaker 2: That's not creepy.
Speaker 3: Security.
Speaker 2: I didn't need back up. Strange bug eyed locals following me, two of them.
Speaker 1: It's like the subway doors.
Speaker 3: You're going to need it.
Speaker 1: So I got the scoop. Ryan Gosling was in Turkey across easter. You heard it here.
Speaker 2: First now and the way are you talking about? This is if it's definitely him, that's not a sort of any shadowed down.
Speaker 1: A shadow of down.
Speaker 2: Google doesn't think he's in Australia.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: He's one of the world's biggest stars. If he's in Talky wandering around in Subway, everyone's having selfies with him?
Speaker 1: No, well, no, no, because this is the thing. When you go he's kind of like incognito paying view. This is why the stars go to these little hamlets, because people.
Speaker 2: Talking Hamlet talk Perlet.
Speaker 1: Where the residents are so stupid they don't know the celebrity of a walk in their face. It's perfect like the hem's with up in Where are they Byron or wherever?
Speaker 2: Ye like a great reference to go to. It's like so and so and whatever. Yeah, it's exactly know what a tight case you make there? All right?
Speaker 3: Listen, anyone else seeing Ryan gosly in talking?
Speaker 2: Did you sell him in subway?
Speaker 1: And what did he has?
Speaker 2: It's the subway thing that's done it for me.
Speaker 3: Does not see any cabs? Who knows? Maybe that's the puff up you know in between movies. He's bloating up a bit. It's got a new characters. We're gonna need you sixty killers.
Speaker 2: That's it. I'm going to Australia. I'm going to Little Hamlet. I've heard of called Talkie.
Speaker 1: He was announced he's going to be in the new Star Wars movie.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's japp at the heart.
Speaker 3: Hello, so why I'm the jabber?
Speaker 2: Please? Oh bloody hell? Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Have you seen Ryan Casting in Talkie?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast