Speaker 1: People do some weird ship. This is it.
Speaker 2: This is a big one. This is for the girls.
Speaker 1: This one somethings make more sense than the other. Whimsy low hand punched in the face after trying to take a boy away from a mother.
Speaker 3: You're a good little boy.
Speaker 4: I won't leave enjoyed. They killed.
Speaker 1: Let yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 2: That's the line.
Speaker 5: I see it quite clearly.
Speaker 1: Get new glasses. Just a couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: One is clearly better than the other one.
Speaker 1: Now he is Mitui and Mitchell coop that's us.
Speaker 5: Oh Mitch, how the bloody hell are you?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good. I I just have to cook it in my throat, and I was scared I was going to cough in your throat. I'm tendatively holding my throat nodules together because I feel like I'm gonna cough.
Speaker 5: It just comes back to the fact that this place gets sent way too much free food, oh constantly, the whole bloody what did you even call it?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 5: A box of cook a palette of cooker, a loaf of cookies. Yeah, oh god, I got.
Speaker 1: Sent those new KFC Colar wicked wings. Yeah, well they got do you think Coler. Yeah, so it's KFC wicked wings, which are great on their own. You know it ain't broke, don't fix it, but they're smothered in like a sweet sticky glasses colar sauce. But I've started here at six pm because my show minched to midnight on Kiss finishes at midnight, so I get them at six They sent them at nine am for the time I got in rock solid.
Speaker 5: But you better believe let me know, I would have popped downstairs. We work in the same upfs. I would have said, hey, I'm mitched, Cherry. I know I've dropped the key loathes Jenny Kraigamer right hand.
Speaker 1: Him over, bitch, Oh my god, Mitch True were so sorry about the illness You're in remission, Like no, no, no, anyway, So you would.
Speaker 5: Have had them eventually though, even though they were cold. Were they any good because coalar chicken?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, w You know how KFC chicken the crumb sort of like detaches from the chicken after time, and it's sort of like in case like a kinder surprised chicken wing. Yeah, yeah, the chicken sort of like you can hear it inside. I still ate all of it and it was delicious. Color was great. I couldn't recommend it anymore.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it just sounds weird on paper.
Speaker 1: Sorry, well, I loved it anyway. Thanks KFC for the free food. Hey, you know what else came? I'm very excited for this. Yes, do you know episode two? I think it was.
Speaker 5: I know what you're talking about it with episode one night you've been bringing me along this long.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Well, you ordered something online, your little tape measure, your waist tape measure.
Speaker 5: Yes, then you wanted to see if you can find something online as cheap as possible, including postage.
Speaker 1: I did, and it just has a ride.
Speaker 5: What did you get it for? Again?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you a pick thirty nine cents ninety postage. I think the child died making it. But we've got it.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's the package. Hand it over. I love mail.
Speaker 1: You can't open it yet though, Okay I can't open it. No, you can just hold it. We'll do it later in the show. Hold quickly. Oh well, it looks got to.
Speaker 5: Warm me before you throw shit. I'm on coordinat Sorry, it looks a bit phallic, it does. My first my mind just went thraight to Dildo as the end as I thought.
Speaker 1: My mum when it was deliveredd called me, was like, something was delivered for you, Like, yeah, o ah good. She's like, do you want to open it? And my no, I'm fine. She why don't we open it?
Speaker 4: My god?
Speaker 1: That soon. Plus we're doing talkback teams again.
Speaker 5: Yes, this time it's the John laws Special. Everyone knows John Lawd's You might not have heard him, but I feel like everyone's heard of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if you're international and you might not know. He's like in the same category of Carl Sanderlan's Alan Jones shock jock like Howard through us listen.
Speaker 5: So we're going to be running through some of his most iconic blow ups as according to yours, truly brilliant.
Speaker 1: We'll do that in a bit. But I say, if you're listening to the show for the first time, maybe seven's you lucky number and a Christians love seven because.
Speaker 5: It's Seven's my favorite number?
Speaker 1: Is it really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'll see most three and six.
Speaker 7: You know mine is seven.
Speaker 1: Well, seven is today's episode. And if you're just joining us for the first time, we start the show the same way every single week with an iGEM, and is it just me an observation that no one really needs.
Speaker 5: Going first?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Have you never been bcced on an email?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, it's just so okay, you can. I don't think anyone who uses that anymore.
Speaker 5: Well, I've never felt the need to use it. And it wasn't until last week when someone else on a thread that I was on used it. Let's call them Chris and Susan. And Susan was like, thanks for your help on this, Chris moving him into the BCCs now so that your inbox isn't flooded. And I was like, oh, because then I realized when I hit reply, all that means that it won't go to Chris anymore. So she's basically shunning him, like elbowing him out of the conversation.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: For those who don't know, apparently CC on an email is when you just loop someone in, and it stands for carbon copy. BCC stands for blind carbon copy. I did know that. I knew its function. It's when you include someone on an email, but everyone else in that email doesn't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I actually sent one this week BCC really to myself.
Speaker 5: Why did you BECC yourself? It's my secret that you were on the email? Yeah, I was sending it to my Jenna, can you find out what is the point of a BCC in an email? Because I still don't know when it's appropriate to use it?
Speaker 1: Will do I sent? My boss was like send me this audio, and I was like, great, So I sent it to him. But I'm too lazy. I don't want it to be in my scent box. I want it to be in my inbox because I don't want to go to my scent box. I want it to be in my inbox. So BCC myself say I didn't know, and then I had it in my inbox. So if I wanted to go straight to my inbox, and then.
Speaker 5: Why would you want to Why do you need to reminisce on old emails? You could just go to the scent box.
Speaker 1: I don't want to open a tab. Who's got time for tabs?
Speaker 5: I still don't know what the point is, but I'm sure that isn't the point of the BCC.
Speaker 1: What did you get it, Jenna? Yep?
Speaker 7: Found it? Okay, The worst time to use BCC is actually at work.
Speaker 5: Well, there you go, Oh, that's what I thought, because I'm like, that's so unprofessional to not let the other person know that someone's eavesdropping on the conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very true.
Speaker 5: That's like telling a blind person no, it's just stuck in the room.
Speaker 7: But the best time to use it is when you're sending something impersonal, like a change of address, to a lot of people who don't necessarily know each other.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 5: Like, if I was to say to all contacts, I'd be like, hi, everyone, my new address is xyzer, I have a new phone number whatever. I wanted to go to all my contacts, But they don't all necessarily need to be known to each other. I guess that makes sense. But even then, who cares if everyone else is in the CC?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Basically it as a rule of thumb. If the number of recipients exceeds thirty, you should start using it.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine ever needing to send an email that goes beyond thirty. Can you send me an email right now, Jenna? I want to know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a BCC. Does it tell you that you're bcced?
Speaker 1: Doing it? Now, thank you.
Speaker 5: What is a carbon copy anyway?
Speaker 1: Well, do you know when I used to do this. I used to work at a fancy dress shop. I was there for a week and I was fired Halloween. How app you're happy? Anniverse three? I know right how we find to have because I kept putting the items back in the wrong area. It's like, why is rose from Titanic in Elizabethan? I'm just got anxious? This is this is lace goes in here like we had, you know, Fox, we had a credit card machine and you know you'd get the credit card, right, you put on the machine and then you go and it would make a carbon copy of the credit card on that reversal.
Speaker 5: All right, yeah, that paper that kind of h but a blind carbon copy if you don't know it's been correct, you should be receiving it right now. I just got the email. How you read it out?
Speaker 1: Performance review in caps? Mitch Churry announcer, I'm Itch, your performance review is here. You're making you redundant. You'll be walked out in five minutes. Thanks for your time. Alright.
Speaker 5: It does not at any point say to me, oh you've been BC seed. It just shows up. It just like a normal email, so you can't see that.
Speaker 1: I'm on the chain. I can't.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, imagine all the private conversations that, for all I know, could have been sent to others. That's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Jenna, we'll just be normally BCC.
Speaker 5: You want all Jenny BTC from the show right now, Like there's a glass soundproof wall separating it. But she can chime in if she like, she can hear.
Speaker 7: A disgusting behavior right now, real life, BCC.
Speaker 1: You're listening to is it just me a podcast by a couple of mitches?
Speaker 5: A time for your gym, isn't it?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 6: Go?
Speaker 5: Have you had an eventful week?
Speaker 1: That much has really happened?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: I had?
Speaker 1: I had what I thought was a suber duba today because it's very hot the time of recording.
Speaker 5: It's fascinating and it's actually a hydra light.
Speaker 1: Oh is that that?
Speaker 5: It's hydralight? That thing you meant to have when you're like sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you google what it's for the face?
Speaker 4: This is not God?
Speaker 5: No, God, carry on?
Speaker 1: I had, I went, I left home, had to come to work. You had a couple of meetings and I'm like, it's so hot. At thirty five degrees. I want a zuba. Go to the fridge, grab what looks me the orange one. I'm a sucker for an orange. Pull it out, cut the top off, and I hold it in my hand because melting it in the middle.
Speaker 5: You know, dy, you got the guice at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you like eat it like your guinea pig in the feeding machine, you know, the little ball in it. So that's what I was emulating. And then as I'm driving, I'm like, oh god, what is that metallic? The juice dries up? So take a chance? Ah swerving for driving? It was fucking hydra light.
Speaker 5: Oh that's no good.
Speaker 7: Hydra light is good for dehydration caused by fever or illness.
Speaker 5: Okay, so it tasted like like liquid urrofin.
Speaker 7: That's also ideal to travel and during pregnancy.
Speaker 5: No more lines on hydro both of those eating for two. Sorry, I'll stop. You better carry on with your Is it just me? I've done mine?
Speaker 1: Your embarrassed name? Is it just me? Has Susan's never been Susan?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Now? I know? That's exactly what I thought. Suzanne's Well, so I thought is a very popular women's clothing store. If my mum was going to Suzanne. It's because she had a wedding or a.
Speaker 5: Funeral, you know, the same or different to Susan Gray. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: Susan Gray is for the more mature women.
Speaker 5: That's my Jane.
Speaker 1: No, I would never say that about your beautiful mum. But Susan's isn't Suzanne's. The store is called Susan, Yes, but it's s u S S A N S. There's no, there's no s at the end. Google it.
Speaker 5: Can we start addressing her like she's a smart speaker? Okay, Jenna, can you look up? She speaks like one pl she does, dare you?
Speaker 1: I did some research because I was going I was at the massive shopping center here in city, in the Macquarie Center, and I was walking by. I got a bubble tea. No, that's the diarrhea. I just eat so much shit to get bubble tea. And I was chewing on a pearl and I saw Suzanne. I'm like, no, it's not it's Susan. So I googled it. I'm like, that must have rebranded. It has always been Susan.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've never heard someone say off to.
Speaker 1: No, I'm off where'd you get that dress, Susan. Oh, she your neighbor. No, no, it's in the local center.
Speaker 5: That's so much less appealing as a brand, Susan.
Speaker 1: So I googled this and apparently it's called the Bernstein Bears theory. This is getting a bit deep.
Speaker 5: There's a theory. It sounded like.
Speaker 1: I just heard myself back.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say, you became really insane for about five seconds. There's this theory.
Speaker 1: And I'll put it on our Twitter at a couple of inches at a couple of mitches, that we all died in twenty twelve. Yes, and now we are currently living in a multiverse or another cut of that universe we once lived in.
Speaker 5: You lost me.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, here's the thing. In that transition, kind of like a carbon copy, certain things were changed. So when we see Susan, we go, hold on, I thought that was Susan's but it was in the last universe. Or you go the Bernstein Bears. Do you remember growing up with the Bernstein Bears. There were the little Bears. They're quite cute, the family of Bears. The logo. Yeah, it's actually called the Burned Stain Bears. But everyone's like, no, it's.
Speaker 5: All as eve.
Speaker 1: There you go. What about what about sketches? How do you spell sketches? The shoe brand?
Speaker 5: I've never even heard of it. I'll help you. There s k e c h e r S.
Speaker 1: There's a theory that it's actually spelled s k e t c h e r S with a T. That's how I remember it. What do you mean there's a theory that's what people remember it having a T.
Speaker 7: Actually I do remember it having a T, but recently I looked it up to see the real spelling, and there's no T.
Speaker 1: That's right. Apparently there's is all all the people around the world think, oh my god, sketches had a tea. It doesn't anymore.
Speaker 5: Do you think your workplace kiss? My workplace too used to be spelt correctly, And now it's been rebranded as the typo If it's ki S, that's so much cooler. And then in this weird twenty twelve shift, when did they rebrand twenty fourteen?
Speaker 1: Well, there you go, Sorry, I say it absolutely crazed?
Speaker 5: Are you saying that? In twenty twelve everyone rebranded and we didn't notice till now.
Speaker 1: I actually realized how crazy that sounds and I'm also sweating. Can you tell? Yeah? It worked up.
Speaker 5: You got to stay off Reddit made it stings out the studio every time you get this, Weddy does it just a podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you leave a review on your podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Oh christ, I just thought I put that in there.
Speaker 1: Five seconds. He's remembered. He remembered his own rule.
Speaker 5: Thank you, well done. It's been a point of contention on this show. If you knew here that Mitch keeps playing pieces of commercial music longer than five seconds, which podcast copyright laws do not allow. That little bit of that Kesha slur that I edited into that sweeper there did not go long on I'm a motherfucker, Come at me, poor.
Speaker 1: Thing, the legal fish not to like the new song she just released.
Speaker 5: Very good, right, it is very if only we were allowed to play it.
Speaker 1: I know we can play five seconds on the Okay, well, we're at the point of the show. Take a breath. It's been fun so fastill to come? I ordered Mitch a package in episode two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're really dragging this out. You've dragged out since episode one.
Speaker 1: It was thirty nine cents it's about eight inches long. It's a square box I've got in my hands. Are we going to open up? The reveal wheel? Happen next?
Speaker 5: Right now, it's time for talkback tings. Talkback tings. It's where I bring the little bits of gold that I find when I'm listening to talkback radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do love it.
Speaker 5: It's a really different world to the one that you live in. The FM bubble.
Speaker 1: FM is crazy. I have so many like I've got like a really tight criteria that I have to fit into.
Speaker 5: Yes, no such criteria applies to AM radio. In fact, I don't think any criteria applied to John Laws.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you don't know him, if you're in the States, Howard Stern, I'm a radio fence. I love this. If Howard Stern Australia like a Carl sanderlans Alan Jones shock Jock.
Speaker 5: Bab even then like way older and way more withered. He literally retired with it in the year two thousand and seven, but then he was just like I'm bored, and he came back in twenty eleven higher yes, and it was like a big deal when he retired. He's now at two SM now for context, two SM is the station that aren't even in the ratings anymore because they were rating so poorly that they just decided to opt out. They're like, we don't want to know, But then who pays him? Because he's on Jenna? Can you google how much his men? Don't google that. We don't need to keep throwing to you to google shit.
Speaker 1: I just want to know how much he makes. I want how much. I just don't have to confirm the Google either of Jenner Ah.
Speaker 5: But like he very famously retired in two thousand and seven, Like I said, he's now back at two SM, the shitter station in Sydney, and they will not pay for marketing. So there are so many people that literally don't know he's back on air. It's like he's he's like a little off Broadway secret. Now he's BCC to the radio, and so every single time youtunity John Laws. By the way, my father listened to John Laws, so growing up it's all I heard. I'm very familiar with it. I'm gonna feel very nostalgic, but this is how he kicks off every single show.
Speaker 4: On the world. I'm John Laws.
Speaker 1: Sounds very old fashioned, don't or is this a married archie mad Do you know what you're at? A gouzmany games on Tuesday?
Speaker 5: So he sounds quite quaint, it's almost wholesome, but he is He is prone to losing his patience pretty quickly. He tolerates no nonsense when it comes to his callers.
Speaker 4: Take a listen to this nonetheless, be quiet, be quiet, be quiet, I will now, Susan, would you just shout up for a minute?
Speaker 5: Or this particular one, This is one of my old favorite It's one of my favorite tantrums of his.
Speaker 4: I'm second tired of having to listen to rude, arrogant, ill informed, stupid women like you.
Speaker 5: So even though he's insulting these people, he has a way of stringing together words that just sound correct together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very eloquent.
Speaker 5: He makes insults sound eloquent, which is a skill I would love to have.
Speaker 1: You're almost there.
Speaker 5: I know I'm getting there. I'll just keep insulting you as my guinea pig until I get there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: But he has this one particular caller who was like a notorious hater of his. He calls the show regularly. His name's Norman. Norman has been calling him for years all through my teens. I heard Norman.
Speaker 1: He knows Norman.
Speaker 5: Yes, literally, like a week ago Norman called and started complaining about Kyle Sandaling, Oh guy, and they played they played the order on Kyle and Jackie O. The reason I bring that up is because how long have I been waiting to play this Norman audio and our show?
Speaker 1: Mitchell Oh, as soon as we had the idea for this show, you know this was happening.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I don't want to look like I'm copying Kyle and Jackie all right now. I was sitting at my death and they were playing Norman audio and I was like, I'm playing that on the show next week.
Speaker 1: And I wake up to a text and You're like, Kyl and Jackie are playing the Norman audio.
Speaker 5: I was like, did you bec see them on this anyway?
Speaker 1: She's a long time coming the Norman audio exactly.
Speaker 5: So here's one of my favorite Norman blow ups. And I want you to take note of just how eloquent he is, even though he's like dealing with a hay and basically getting into a beef with this guy.
Speaker 4: Take a listen, give us a call, tell us what's on your mind. One three hundred and five's Oh is it really, Norman? Is it d It's me?
Speaker 1: Don't you didn't you say that your program goes all over the country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, aren't they bored about Sydney traffic?
Speaker 1: Probably you're doing the rest of the nation about Sydney traffic.
Speaker 4: But it's very important to the people in Sydney. Norman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the worst of the country couldn't give a stamp.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, Norman, Norman, Norman. There are people out there in the bush saying, oh God, listen to that. Aren't we lucky to live in the bush? We give them the opportunity to extol the virtues of their own environment. Now you're just boring and them senseless like you usually do.
Speaker 5: Extol the virtues of their own environment. Isn't that beautiful?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jenna, are you compling about this job? You're beach, but you just need to extol the virtues of this environment.
Speaker 5: Isn't that just like he's so eloquent?
Speaker 1: That was impressive?
Speaker 5: Right, it goes on. Okay, I want you to listen out for the rest of this Norman call. I want you to listen out to the most perfectly phrased insult you've ever heard. In your life. I'm not over hyping right now. Take a listen, Norman.
Speaker 4: I've been getting reports about you. Are you? Are you fat? Overweight?
Speaker 3: I don't answer your question, Sean.
Speaker 5: With Thatcher's funeral?
Speaker 6: Have you cleaned jaws?
Speaker 7: Have you written it all?
Speaker 1: You have?
Speaker 6: You? You know?
Speaker 3: Going into you know the funeral? Who's going to speak?
Speaker 4: No Norman Norman, Norman, Norman, Norman. You've got to remember I won't know I'm dead.
Speaker 2: Here, but oh your feet?
Speaker 3: Won't anybody lining the streets and go and cry over your death?
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, Norman Norman, why do you listen to the program? I can now the truth is coming through you secretly love me?
Speaker 8: No, I don't, John, I hate you.
Speaker 4: I hate you?
Speaker 5: You care?
Speaker 4: Norman Norman? What a what a screwed up, dreadful little grub of a human being? I think I might, I think I might even be stretching it a bit calling you a human being. But never mind, We'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Norman.
Speaker 3: Somebody retire.
Speaker 5: I just think of you.
Speaker 4: Why won't you do it? Listen, Norman Norman. When when I did retire, the it was a front page news story and the big headline was the end of an era. How do you like that? I'm not I'm not your mate. It's going to be such a joyous occasion when you die, Norman. You're forgetting on this momentous occasion. I'm going to be dead.
Speaker 6: It won't be long.
Speaker 8: It won't be long, John, everybody out there voicing and hoping.
Speaker 4: Norman, Norman, Norman, and Norman. Enough is enough? Is enough? Norman, enough is enough. You're just a nasty human being, and really you're a bit entertaining for about the first five minutes or so. After that you become well, you show your true cuvers, which aren't very pleasant, yellow in the main. I may say, but you're just a nasty human being, and I don't know how you've got anybody around you. Probably haven't got anybody around you, and that's why you have to bother me. Please don't bother to bother.
Speaker 1: How savage but graceful, Please don't bother to bother Edgar Allan Poe repeat after me.
Speaker 5: Screwed up, dreadful, little grub of a human being.
Speaker 1: Let's all say it, Jenny, you two three two one screwed, dreadful.
Speaker 5: I want that on my gravestone.
Speaker 1: That was intense, wasn't it?
Speaker 5: Just can you play that last bit again? I just want to hear that one insult.
Speaker 4: It's quite a screwed up, dreadful little grub of a human being.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel I feel a bit upset because the way he talks to his callers is he's got power. On my show at night, I did the exact same thing. I take calls constantly for three hours and my callers talk to.
Speaker 4: Me like that.
Speaker 5: It's the opposite dynamic.
Speaker 1: They're so rude to me.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna call you with my phone on privates you don't know and be like, what I screwed up dreadful little grub human being?
Speaker 1: What do they say to you?
Speaker 5: It's so rude?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like last week I had the privilege of giving out business class fights to the UK. Yeah, yeah it thanks to Eddie.
Speaker 5: Add The reason I ask is because you've got the credit wrong. Who did you say? Again? Don't matter. I legally can't say this another airline that begins.
Speaker 1: With me, But thank you?
Speaker 5: Who should have you said?
Speaker 1: Eddie? Ad Eddie? Thanks to Edie, I got a great deal on the moment to.
Speaker 5: Me, Jenna and I flew Eddie had to London, and it was like, not because of them. It was horrible. The flight to London is just horrible in general. But I had made it as good as they could.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, of god, I didn't know where that was going.
Speaker 5: Then did you keep your Eddie had I'm asked Jenner.
Speaker 1: I sure do I have.
Speaker 2: I have it at my house and we.
Speaker 5: Work breakfast radio hours. Sometimes the sun's still up with my birtht sleet, we've got to use that ship.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Eddie adds great. Anyway. They gave me business class fights to give away on the show all week. It was huge. And then this week I've gone back on air and I do my usual programming on Tuesday night. So I do a ten cent Tuesday and I don't get a budget, but there's a coin person in the office, So I take ten cents and then I flip it and people have to guess heads or tails. If they get it right, they win the money. I send them the ten cents and postage is a dollar twenty. The station's at a loss. Anyway. Some girl caught it last time. I'm like, you want to play ten cents Tuesday? She's like, last week didn't you give away business clients business class flights? What's this shit? I'm like, sorry, Juliet, she I don't even want to play? Give it back to me? Can we do it? Can I bring some audio next week?
Speaker 5: I don't love you got to start collecting them and then play them for It's the way that your callers treat you is the same way that John Law's treat treats his callers with absolutely no courtesy or respect.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll start collating them.
Speaker 5: He can be charming when he wants to be John Laws, but he can also tear you a new asshole, as you just heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how much is you get Paiger?
Speaker 7: Did you find out he has a net worth of twenty million?
Speaker 1: What's your net worth if you had to assume based on everything?
Speaker 5: You've got the same budget you've got for giveaways on your night show? Ten cents?
Speaker 1: I love the podcast, but what more in between episodes? Then join a group sport, you lazy third, or go borrow a library book. Meanwhile, you can the show online.
Speaker 5: That's a couple of mixtions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give us a follow up, leave us a review, don't forget five stars please. Speaking of group sports, Brad Alvia guys, just so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course did you What did you do growing up? Well? Nothing? That therein lies the issue. While I was quite a large child.
Speaker 1: Oh you couldn't run on the grass in Bogan Gate because that was the crops. I's gonna play soccer down. No, don't run on that. That's the lively on, that's the god.
Speaker 5: Apparently I played soccer when I was five, but the coach had to politely after my mum to stop bringing me because I wasn't playing soccer. I was running around the field picking up leaves.
Speaker 1: Missus Coombs, you're gonna have to pick yourself up. He's using the ball as a disco ball hall and he's grinding on the field. The other boys are very uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: It's pole dancing against the goalposts.
Speaker 3: Us.
Speaker 1: The ball isn't even a ball, it's a pumpkin that. Oh heavens above, what do we have to do now? Oh my god, this is exciting.
Speaker 5: Yeah fine, I'm going to be finding out what you managed to buy online.
Speaker 1: Yes, I actually think Jenna, can you get me some scissors? Canl you mind bringing some scissors?
Speaker 7: I will bring in scissors.
Speaker 1: You you didn't have any scissors. This is a momentous occasion.
Speaker 5: For anyone who is not familiar with how this saga has unfolded. It's been quite the journey. Let me tell you. It all started when I mentioned in passing that I'd bought a tape measure online that was so cheap including postage, I could not believe it.
Speaker 1: Take a listen, Oh where did you get something like that?
Speaker 5: Can I tell you? I'm not even kidding, so including postage, I will tell you. This tape measure that I used off a the Express was fifty three cents.
Speaker 1: I think I could. If you wanted me to find something cheaper, you should actually do that.
Speaker 5: I want to see if you can beat fifty three cents including postage for an actual practical thing including postage.
Speaker 1: Yes, start, I'll have a next wordage.
Speaker 5: So that to state the question for me, how did anyone profit off that? Yeah, nobody, like even your ten cent Tuesday. It costs a dollar twenty to send the ten.
Speaker 1: Per cents, but it's just for content. It's fun, so we do it.
Speaker 5: But how can these people be sending me a tape measure, an actual practical item, with no postage and it only costs fifty three cents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone's dying in that process, yes, exactly. And also i'll have it next week. Yeah seven.
Speaker 5: That was back in our first show. It's now show seven. But you've risen to the challenge. That's what you said to me.
Speaker 1: Thirty nine cents. And it's something that you already have in your bedroom. But this is a car version of that exact device that is in your bedroom. Now, I want to know what do you think it is?
Speaker 5: I literally have no idea.
Speaker 1: Give me three things that are in your bedroom that you think it is. I'm gonna make this is dramatical.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, I have no clue. I was looking around my bedroom. I was like, okay, I've got rugs. Is it going to get me a car floor mat?
Speaker 1: Okay? What else?
Speaker 5: I've got?
Speaker 3: A know?
Speaker 5: A stereo? Are you going to get me a boombox to put on my passenger seat? Like it's the eighties?
Speaker 1: That's boring, you think. Jenna Jenn is in studio with us.
Speaker 5: Now, Jenna, sorry, Michael mate job Hello, there she.
Speaker 1: Is Jen Odd Jen. So, Jene, I'm gonna pass it to you. You can pass it to me.
Speaker 5: It's not past the parcel.
Speaker 1: It feels that stood up and I don't want to do the cardio. Okay, okay, So you've got the package in your hand. I do feel free to open it whenever you want. I mean, it's thirty nine sense. What the what could it be? Jenna?
Speaker 5: Where are the bloody scissors?
Speaker 1: She's eating a cookie? Take the cookie out?
Speaker 5: What are you doing? Those cookies were not for you. You didn't find Why did you come in here?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 1: So you walked in here with nothing?
Speaker 5: He said, Jenna, can you bring some scissors? And she just came in and sat down and started eating our food?
Speaker 1: Off, Jen, I look my CARKI is here. Used the key?
Speaker 5: Thank you? Can you get rid of that intense music? I'm not on Star Wars. I've never seen Star Wars. I don't know if that music fits in the bloody chase? Go fine, bloody scissors, Brad has some ask Brad the v O guy. Oh got it, it's fine, it's open.
Speaker 1: Careful bit white plume just erupted. It looks like it's s asbestos.
Speaker 5: It's baby formula.
Speaker 1: Aptomal gold plast two. This is very exciting.
Speaker 5: The Grand unboxing is happening, and unboxing is O.
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Oh, for the love of God, why would someone ever need this? What it is? A car humidifier. So I'm this is with my essential oil.
Speaker 1: It's for your dough Terra oil diffuse.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Jane's going to be so proud. My mum's a dough terror. Mum, that's what I was going to say. Shall ring your mom and she should invest in this? Oh god, my god, what something you'd put It looks like a minion.
Speaker 1: Oh it does look very mean. You can I actually said, I've never seen this device.
Speaker 5: Oh really, I'm the first to touch it.
Speaker 1: So Mitch in his room the first time I went to his room, I thank you. The first time to his room, he had one of those essential oil diffuses. You put the water in, then the oil, and it's like a plume of white mist and your room smells nose. And I felt so calm, and I paid you out for a bit.
Speaker 5: I'm not look at you with your dough terror, then look at me with my anxiet hiss order it helps.
Speaker 1: And then I had a migraine. It's like, try these oils on your wrist, and it was very nice. And then I saw this and thought he would love it, so What it is is a diffuser for your car. It plugs into the the cigarette cigarette lighter and then you just go from there. Why don't we do a little should we do a little test?
Speaker 5: Do you have a cigarette lighter plug here? No?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've got one in your car?
Speaker 5: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: You've got my car keys? What you got down to my car downstairs in the car park?
Speaker 5: I can't believe. Do you actually want me to do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think we should, Jenna.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to ask Janna to get them. She's not gonna do it. I'll get the I'll get the portable mics. Okay, Okay, by the way, I can't believe this is only thirty nine cents. It's like that's actually functional. It's not like it's shit, flimsy plastic.
Speaker 1: It smells awful. I think I can smell the tears of the kid that died making it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I've got Jenna.
Speaker 1: You come with me.
Speaker 5: You gotta work off that cookie. I've got the two portable mics, so I'll use my own car. Okay, I'm in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: It might be easier.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to fill it with the water.
Speaker 1: Aren't I yeah, and essential oil. Do you have any with you for your rours?
Speaker 5: I don't. Oh no, I'll just use normal water. It's fine, okay, whatever with all a surprise? Hello testing, Can you hear me on the portable mic? Mitch?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can I got you get out of here because you're being picked up on this too. Oh sorry, all right, he's going down to his car.
Speaker 5: Where are my keys?
Speaker 1: Get your keys?
Speaker 5: I didn't bring the instruction manu're with me? Do you think that's a problem.
Speaker 1: No, just fill it up with water and plug it in. This is nice. It's just me in this palette of cookies.
Speaker 5: I counted them before I left. Mate. Okay, so, oh god that the stream is quite ferocious on that tap.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, so are you in the kitchen of the Kiss building now?
Speaker 5: Yes, I've filled up the diffuser with water. We're leaving now it has headed downstairs. Okay, we're going down.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jenna, we're going down.
Speaker 5: Okay. So this little diffusive thing. The thing I'm worried about is that my cigarette lighter port that it plugs into is actually in one of the compartments. So if I want to bloody have the essential oils calming me while I drive, I'm gonna have to leave that thing open, which I have an arm rest, so that's already making me more panicked. All right, we're outside.
Speaker 1: What's the day like? Outside? Is an ie and hot steel.
Speaker 5: It's smoked. It's very smoky, My auntie Jeanett must be in town on the dark. It's seriously so smoky out here burning.
Speaker 1: Are you heading to your nineteen ninety nine Nissen Pulsa?
Speaker 5: I have a twenty eighteen Holden Astra. How very dare you such.
Speaker 1: A country boy? Holden?
Speaker 5: Oh god, Jenna, there's a magpie in that tree. Get very nervous.
Speaker 1: Shit, Jenna, I'm watching you, bitch.
Speaker 5: Don't even think about it. I got brutally attacked by.
Speaker 7: One at Double Zoo when I was eleven, and I'll never forget it. The zoo.
Speaker 5: Of all places, you wouldn't want animals to turn on you when you're at the.
Speaker 7: Zoo, No, especially when you're riding a bike.
Speaker 5: Oh god, everything about that is just Is that why you're the way you are now? Jenna?
Speaker 7: Yes, it honestly is. Then I have to see a psychiatrist.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we in the car yet?
Speaker 5: I'm in the car park can you just it's a wonderful afternoon. There's no need to rush.
Speaker 1: I'm in the studio alone with a pallat of cookies. Mind you, that are going down quite quick.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm at the car now. Okay, it's unlocked.
Speaker 1: Jenna.
Speaker 5: You go to the passenger side.
Speaker 1: You hold the hole and I want proof.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, I startled, Jenna.
Speaker 1: That was not Jenna.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we are. We're in the vehicle. Jenna, shut the door.
Speaker 7: I'm shutting the door.
Speaker 1: You don't need to don't have to narrate it, Jenna.
Speaker 5: Okay, vehicle is on, because I'm assuming it would need to be, turning the radio off and listening to John Laws. Where's the CIGGI lighter? Okay, false alarm. The cigarette lighter is in the middle. I don't have to sacrifice my arm rist. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Shit. You have me worried, then my thirty nine cents was wasted.
Speaker 5: All right, I've inserted.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what's happening? What?
Speaker 5: Oh it's got colored lights. It looks like a disco ball.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, is the miss coming out of it?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's it's missing, but it's making my bloody car seed and my cup hold the damp. That's no good.
Speaker 1: No, hold on, so it's missing, is it?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: Oh, look at that.
Speaker 1: Jenna's awing like it's a baby. Koala, I want Mitch.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you know this, but I give General a lift to work every morning. I pick her up from her place and drive her to the office. We are both perpetually panicked. We should start pumping some dough terra first thing in the morning, Jenner this guy, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know what we should do. Minch. These are so cheap to produce, and they're yellow. We forgot to mention the color is yellow, which is our show? Is it just Me's colour?
Speaker 5: It looks like a minion?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should make is it just me oil diffuser for the car Merch?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, we can. You could just buy a bunch of these for not much money. They're thirty nine cents, slash a sticker on, and then we charge forty dollars. That's going anyone need to pay that kind of ridiculous money? Hit us up now, Mitch. Congratulations, you've successfully risen to the challenge of finding something of finding something cheaper than fifty three cents online. But I have bad news for you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what.
Speaker 5: I'm a bit of a sore loser. And my housemate Jordan found out that you'd found something for cheaper than fifty three cents, and he's like, we can't have that. So we went on lun shopping once again. And I hate to say it, but you are not the winner in this challenge, even cheaper than thirty nine cents.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Jenny, first of all. Secondly, what you found something cheaper? How much?
Speaker 5: Eleven cents?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: You did not for eleven cents. I got one yard of ribbon.
Speaker 1: Why did you tell me you should have brought it in?
Speaker 5: It's not arrived yet. It'll probably be a week behind yours because I or a shit long after you told me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a sore loser too, so I'm gonna find something until we get to ten cents. We'll go back and forth and all we have a one cent product.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's interesting enough. I think this ends here, Jenne, do you agree?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think we'll end it there, So we end on me being the winner. Great, that sounds like a perfect ending to this stuff.
Speaker 1: Well you're out there, I'm in the studio. I can end the show. I'm playing the show closer. I don't think you can hear it, but I'm in charge. Guys, start walking up. I'll do all the social stuff all right. Been a great show, make your way up? Is it just me on our socials?
Speaker 5: That's not in our social handle.
Speaker 1: We need hope at a couple of mitches. Please leave us a review. We want to hit one hundred or five stars. It'd be greater written reviewers. It better it keeps us on the air.
Speaker 5: Thing you No, no, don't forget me to We're not on the air. We've decided we're in the cloud because it's streaming RADI yet true.
Speaker 1: True, true. We'll be back in the cloud next Monday, my guys, next week.
Speaker 5: Much for listening, guys, is it just don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast out We be doing a to debriefs ill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what to say. Okay, tell me if I get this right. Hi, welcome to add brief. This is the secret part of the show.
Speaker 5: You'll hear me, right. I don't need you know, but I'm trying to take the lead.
Speaker 1: This is a part of the show, no holds barred. We can do whatever we like. I'm eating another cookie, the.
Speaker 5: Secret segment that we hope people are dumb enough to not hear. Because we do the big wrap up, everyone thinks the show's over, and then we just stick around for a little bit and keep talking shit. Absolutely nothing planned, and it gets really messy and not even that entertaining. So I would suggest you stop listening now.
Speaker 1: It's not exactly true, because this is the part of the segment. I got to press the button.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Oh no, we're in the elevator, just planning everyone.
Speaker 1: No, there we go. I've activated live streaming, a live tweeting. Sorry, Oh, what's going on?
Speaker 5: There's Halloween decorations left over in the elevator at work, and one of them just frightened our poor Jenna.
Speaker 1: Of course, just leave her behind for christ sake. What is happening?
Speaker 5: I told you Halloween decorations anyway, it's kind of unhinged ship.
Speaker 1: By Oh, we got our first live Oh. Someone is requesting sound effects that I can do now. If you want to get a sound effect requested, tweet us. I'll leave us the review and leave your sound effect and I'll get it on the wall, get it on the air for you, get it on the cloud for you. God, it's going to take a while to get used to Shelby. Shattinger says, she wants waves love, Shelby waves, waves, waves. Oh, you're in the studio. Hold on here, Ad, just in time for this. Shelby's ausd for waves sound effects.
Speaker 5: Oh is that her request?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But I didn't like that, so I thought you were better than that. You why are you encouraging him?
Speaker 1: Well, Shelby, I got you some options. I'll just paint the paint the picture, because you can't just play a sad effect. You need you need backstory. So Jenna and I were talking on heir and she told me about a story about how she Alma's drowned at the age of three.
Speaker 5: She was at the beach, beach that was actually a pool.
Speaker 1: There were gulls, there were jelly bubbers, there were blue bottles. Jenna's swimming with an identical twin brother, Gareth. Now I know what you're thinking. Can you have identical boys and girls? Yes?
Speaker 5: I don't think you can.
Speaker 1: No, But Jenna, Jenna is the abnormality. Jenna's brother Gareth has mousey brown hair, very long, similar to Jenny's, and he's swimming and all of a sudden, Jenna je.
Speaker 5: Garreth, are you drowning? No, I'm just going down on a woman.
Speaker 1: And then as Gareth is swimming drowning, Jenna runs in Baywatch style, grabs Gareth by his ponytail, pulls him out of the water, starts giving him CP. Yeah. He burps out the water and Gareth lives there and go, what the hell? That's the story, beautiful, thank you, thank you. Gareth is alive to this day.
Speaker 5: Oh this sound effect thing, I hate that our listeners have gotten amongst it. When I say that this is unplanned, I mean this is seriously unplanned, Like you just started playing sound effects one day and now it's the thing, and I ate it.
Speaker 1: But I do it on my night show. Okis so fair? And you get mad at me because because I play the same sound effects, so i've every week I will, you know, change up. Okay, we've got a guest today though. This Melbourne grandmother was some baking in a g string in her own backyard when she was videoed by a drone. A photograph from the vision ended up on a real estate billboard. Sure did you join us now?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Barbara?
Speaker 5: Such an idiot? That was hey by the way. Look at how much water is not left on this.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this. Can I have it?
Speaker 5: Don't spill it on you're here so you're.
Speaker 1: Right at Totle Greth the camera. It does look a lot like a minute.
Speaker 5: It's not filming. I turned the cameras office in. If we get to aid it e because it's your secret segment, I'm not going to post this in mind.
Speaker 1: What it looks like is it's a normal car.
Speaker 5: If you go on the socials, I might you know what tomorrow morning, Jenna, remind me when I pick you up to come to work, we'll film a little VOD with it in the action.
Speaker 1: Please do Also, I want to use it. You can use it for a week, but I don't have to try it because I've got to know.
Speaker 5: That was part of the deal.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, it's it's quite erect. So oh does it come out of here?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 1: So are going like that? Oh yeah that works for me.
Speaker 5: But mine goes in yahweh like vertical. That's why it sprays it all over my seat.
Speaker 1: Ah no, oh, I get it. Yours is like so it's kind of like a pipe goes upwards, but you also be vertical. It'll work in my cup perfectly in my Mercedes bands. Oh, anyway, Jenna's just sent me to she said, Gareth's past. Sorry about that aground again. You wouldn't believe it the next week. But Jenna's on holidays didn't save him.
Speaker 5: That's pretty rude, Jenna.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I couldn't help it.
Speaker 1: Why where were you on holidays? Oh, you're at that You're at Disneyland. The Star Wars part, the new one that I opened.
Speaker 5: My biggest challenge in this bonus segment is going to be trying to move the conversation along. So he stops doing that because I feel like it's just it's funny for a little bit, but oh then you start to show your true colors yellow in the main.
Speaker 1: That was so funny.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's just hilarious to listen to. But also he said some He's said plenty of things over the years that I've done the whole Oh, I'm I'm outrage. I'm never listening to John Laws again. But then I always do. I understand the whole shock jock effect now just because of Alan Alan John Laws. One time he said he was reading from like some newspaper something. Oh, the Hate Jesse exams finished tomorrow. Today's the second last day that the new South Wales High School students will sit there HSC. Today they have the Hospitality and Drama exam, and then he went on this massive rand about how oh kids shouldn't be doing drama and hospitality in school. That's what you do for tertiary. You should do all your base level subjects like your English and your maths and your history and your science all through high school, and then when you get to UNI, that's when you start going into your niches like drama and hospitality. And I was like, get fucked. There's no way I'm doing math any longer than I need to.
Speaker 1: Well, the only thing that got me through high school was drama. Yeah, God, on top of the state, we're so queer.
Speaker 5: I know, did you do drama dinner?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was in home way So that you'll tell me. The two of you have been on TV and I haven't.
Speaker 5: Why haven't you ten as well? You know, if you're gonna be in the studio and broadcasting, you can't be shoving your mouth.
Speaker 1: Full of that.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: We're on the cloud here, Yeah, exactly, we're on cloud right now.
Speaker 1: We are we're on Claud we'ren't Claud night.
Speaker 5: Let's not even say that. We'll just say cloud. Instead of on air would say where air is, we say cloud? So on Cloud.
Speaker 1: I have to get a sound effect for that. Here we go, get some thunder Just do your three. That was the song thunder By imagined.
Speaker 5: So I can't believe you got swooped by a magpie at Dubbo Zoo. How upsetting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of struggled to hear that. Talkers with that story.
Speaker 5: Okay, can you turn her up? She's very quiet, Jenna.
Speaker 2: The year was two thousand and three.
Speaker 5: I was ten years old. She was in the prime of her life. Really, Saddle Club was still on air. We're in season three of McLeod's Daughters. Claire hadn't died yet.
Speaker 1: I can actually all was well, I can set the seat, walk into double zoo.
Speaker 5: And that is her mum being like Jet put Sun's green on.
Speaker 1: You hit the semiches after mid day. Not at nine, Jenna, not at.
Speaker 5: Nine, if only Gareth, Why would you play that sound Gareth?
Speaker 1: Because he's died.
Speaker 5: You don't play a ding sound effect and aliluja music when someone dies. Okay, you could mind a better Aliliu chorus than that. No, I'm not encouraging to Jenna. Carry on.
Speaker 1: So Jenna walks to doubbo Zoo and she's opening the chips already.
Speaker 5: Jet out stop with the sound effects for after we go on the zip last stop with the sound effects.
Speaker 8: I arrived at two with my family and we decided to bike ride around the park and it was three quarters around when a magpies decided to swoop down on me.
Speaker 2: Nobody else, just me. I was still riding my back bike. I didn't fall.
Speaker 5: Oh well, then why is the traumatic if you didn't fall.
Speaker 2: Because it was on my head.
Speaker 1: They come from like two minutes.
Speaker 2: Everybody was laughing and apparently the rangers could hear me on the other side of the park, which is kilometers away.
Speaker 5: Here we are. We literally can't turn your mic up any louder and I still have to manually boost you in post. But the rangers could hear you from a kilometer. You should have heard my scrap do an impression? Really, yes, Oh my god, Bradley just looked he could hear the soundproof blast. You just look, It's like, what's going on in more?
Speaker 4: The thing?
Speaker 1: Is it actually happened when she was a kid, and I have the exclusive audio.
Speaker 5: I said, start with the sounds, please time at a late you derailed the conversation, Tue Tsure. Anyway, what's happening, guys? See you derailed it.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, John laws Has, I think we're talking about my show next week. I just love to get the promo. But I have a wall. It's like a sound effect thing, which I do for this show. But I've got my own for my night show. It's more serious and I have a whole bunch of calls that I can use generically. So last night, Seawan Mendes was in Melbourne and I went, oh, Gabby, you were there?
Speaker 9: How was he played this piano, sang some songs, so beautiful?
Speaker 1: Wow. A month later, Oh my god, So you were at the Elton John concert in Wollongong. How was he?
Speaker 9: He played his piano, sang some songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so beautiful and it's so versatile. Hi, Julietta. Yeah, you're at the Pope's funeral. Oh my god? And the cardinal was there? What happened?
Speaker 9: Sang some songs? It's so beautiful.
Speaker 5: Next time you're listening to the radio, here's a tip from us to you listen for specifics, because if they don't go into them, it's probably a generic ship call from eight deer, and we get very.
Speaker 1: Very good at it. I'm sure you played in my blood Ride.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a couple of times.
Speaker 1: A couple of times. That's note.
Speaker 5: Did you have a massive orgy in front of your parents at Christmas?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: A couple of times that.
Speaker 1: What about I heard you beheaded your boyfriend. How was that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we're so amazing. Here was incredible.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so nice. You didn't put up a fight or anything.
Speaker 5: Have you got any others?
Speaker 4: Um?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a couple.
Speaker 5: I don't want to ruin my Is that what being a radio jock is, by the way you isolate everyone sentence by sentence, because that would be so tedious.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, this is just what I do as a backup for an emergency.
Speaker 5: What's an emergency?
Speaker 1: When I go live the call drops out? So I got a live caller, Hey Julie, how was it? And then she goes, oh god, I make a bit o. God, Julie told you to speaking. She's probably on that vintage Sony ericson. Oh she's back, talk to me. How was the concert? Alls like painted picture, as if I was there.
Speaker 5: Songs played a bit of piano, save what's that sentence?
Speaker 1: He sang? Songs played some piano. This one's called gibberish because still to this day, I don't know what it means.
Speaker 9: We were just going to say what song we wanted?
Speaker 5: She just said we were listening to say what Shawn mended song we wanted?
Speaker 1: Oh, I little have written gibberish because I couldn't understand them.
Speaker 5: I'm playing again. We were just going to say, we were just ringing to say what shaw mended song we wanted. Because you lie to your audience and say lines are always open, make a request, are always open, they are not.
Speaker 2: I made a request.
Speaker 5: It was not. I'm not kidding. I have called thirteen one oh six five between the hours of nine and midnight, because maybe I've been driving home with friends and been like, oh, Mitch is on, let's give him a call. I don't think I've ever answered me in the whole time you've been doing this show.
Speaker 1: It's been a year, right, yeah, because your number comes up and I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Talk to you. No, but my my numbers under an alias. It's like Jenny from Liverpool or something, and so you I know that means.
Speaker 1: It's you though you regnore me. Maybe ring I've set it.
Speaker 7: Up to go.
Speaker 1: It's ringing again.
Speaker 5: I challenge anyone in Sydney to call thirty one or six five next week, and people in Melbourne and see if Mitch actually answers between nine and midnight.
Speaker 1: We'll all next week we're giving away soda streams.
Speaker 5: Great anyway, I'm done with the sound effects. So they're pissing me off. Officially, she get swap seats again.
Speaker 1: That wasn't me. That was someone in the building. That's not a sound effect. It's not me. That's not me, that's someone who works in it.
Speaker 5: All right with this show was dragged and we should go this isn't me.
Speaker 1: Guys, they're not effects.
Speaker 7: I'm not sorry.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, they've got.
Speaker 1: Cars on the fuck you were so high up in the sky.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, thanks so much for listening.
Speaker 1: I have a story that I want to talk about.
Speaker 5: Well then, why are you wasting value? True?
Speaker 1: We got a DM to the is it just me Instagram? It's at a couple of mitches and it was Hayden cousins. It wasn't. Marissa from Woolengong shout out Marissa d m us and said, I'm listening to six last episode, and I will say rooster rolls are made daily, but you're probably eating one that is one to two days old, that's probably been refrigerated, and that's why it's moist. I used to work for a Red Rooster because you had a query. You're like, why is this role moist? Why is it wet?
Speaker 5: Why that soggy? And yet I love it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they do. They must make them and sell. The ones they sell on the day, and the ones that don't sell they chuck in the fridge and resell tomorrow and eat.
Speaker 5: I love that. Oh I don't as if you haven't eaten food that's a couple of days old reheating food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a U Foods last night that was probably three days out of date. And the bubble, you know how it's like sealed vacuum, seem.
Speaker 5: It starts to expand.
Speaker 1: It was bubbled. There's a because you know your stab it with a knife to put in the microwave. I was like, yeah, I probably shouldn't, probably shouldn'tat this, but I did it. Was great.
Speaker 2: I've done that before.
Speaker 5: Why are you on the U foods. You're trying to drop some kg's.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to save some money.
Speaker 5: They're not even that cheap when you think of the portion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'll be like I'm Swedish, I'll be lildering. I'll be ordering Uber eats every night at night here at Kiss and it is three five bucks a night.
Speaker 5: You've got the cash, you're fire.
Speaker 1: I'd have the cash. That works out to be like almost one hundred and fifty bucks a week.
Speaker 5: I can't afford it, Jenna, he can so afford it. It doesn't pay rent.
Speaker 2: It's not true we bought a new car.
Speaker 1: I did buy a new car because my other car blew up in the Sydney Harbor Bridge Tunnel. A lot of money that one. I'd buy that car outright. Okay, I've got a contact.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jenna, Mitch and I we're talking about something. We're still undecided whether we should do it or not. Possibly for an add reef. It's like the X rated version version of is it just me? Yeah, like sex talk and stuff like that. I still don't think we should do it.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Jenna?
Speaker 5: Because once you've heard graphic details about what someone gets up to, which, by the way, we talk about anyway. That's why we brought up the idea because we're having a very graphic conversation and you were like, I was like, oh, that would be a good story for on air if it wasn't filthy and like deeply personal the cloud, Oh sorry for on cloud. And you're like, oh, we could do an X rated Is it just me at the end where we talk about all these things, And I'm like, I don't think I can, because once you've heard those stories, you can't unsee it in your mind.
Speaker 1: I think it could be fun. We could get Brad to go.
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Is it Jenna's magpie scream?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Jenna? What do you say?
Speaker 5: You know, let me tell you she'd have something to add to that story or what happens on Coney's days on Contech? Is that right, Jenna?
Speaker 1: Jenna?
Speaker 2: Unacceptably sorry, disgusting, Just give you Francy.
Speaker 1: Yes or no.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of the idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine, We'll so so far to two against one.
Speaker 5: Let's put out. I haven't decided I don't think I want to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's ask the guys listening if you made it this far, send us a DM a couple of inches, or just tweet us, or you've got our own personals. Let us know if you want an X rated and what you'd like to hear.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, go into specifics, because I don't want to start talking aimlessly about filthy shit if it's not interesting.
Speaker 1: One wants to hear a Q and A and X.
Speaker 5: Rated Q and a ah. So I'm not doing anything that exciting, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Well, that's all sort of stock standing.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you Jenna got absolutely ravished.
Speaker 2: Please, let's move on.
Speaker 1: What happened on the on the bus? No, okay, let's not put that on Jenna. Yeah, she wants to talk about that. Then she can talk about that on the X Rated show. I'm actually already worked out as.
Speaker 5: Something we can Can you look up child warning? I think the Edge have one here.
Speaker 1: It is ready so.
Speaker 4: Wawning.
Speaker 6: This discussion is not suitable for children.
Speaker 1: Nice, your small children can hear this.
Speaker 4: Now, move your small children to a panic room or secure location where there is no radio, where there is no cloud.
Speaker 1: Can we quickly do something before we go. Can we ring your mum? I just want to see if she'd be interested in the di terra. I think I just want to really quickly ring Jane Coombs because she got you onto the essential oils. We'll end the show on it.
Speaker 5: Oh well, I really wish you'd done this earlier, because we've already gone on way too long.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 5: I want every show we do to be under an hour last week, within an hour and three minutes.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 5: We've already we're already failing threes.
Speaker 1: Make lucky number? What's a number? We'll cut it out.
Speaker 5: I'll come dial it. Because when you say we'll cut it out, you mean i'll cut it out.
Speaker 1: It's not wrong. Mich names are calmed down. That was from Judy Underscore Dench. Oh my god, how sweet morning? Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: Hello, Oh hi, I in How are you good? It's your middle child?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I guess that good. Mommy's not well?
Speaker 5: Oh isn't she?
Speaker 3: No, she's been in Perks today helping run their course. If she had to teach old people how to use pewters, and she's come home and she's crop. I hope she's got food poisoning.
Speaker 5: But why do you hope she's got food poisoning so that.
Speaker 3: There's not something she can pass on to me?
Speaker 5: Oh right, yeah, food poisoning's no good. I've had that. M Anyway, I'm actually I'm recording my podcast at the moment, and for some reason, Mitch wanted to harass Jane. But she's ill, so it won't be happeningt.
Speaker 1: Hello, Ian, it's the other Mitch. How are you mate? I'm good. I have to say I look forward to meeting you one day.
Speaker 3: Excellent, we'll do that.
Speaker 1: I'd love to I'd love to come up to bog and Gate.
Speaker 3: Well you're welcome here.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jenna's also here.
Speaker 3: I'll meet you before Jenna.
Speaker 1: Hell, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Hell are you very well? Thank you.
Speaker 1: We'll tell Jane that we send out, Well we should. We just had a product that we think she'd like. We can get her on the show. We'll get her on the show.
Speaker 5: Actually this could heal her. Maybe we should. Is she Is she in the place to speak?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think so, I'll because I was just ubly talking to her. All right, she's able on a minute. I'm nearly there.
Speaker 1: Loving to meet you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Likewise, Mitch and to catch up again, Jenna.
Speaker 9: You too.
Speaker 5: So Jane teaches these iPad courses because in the drought it's isolating and they want to teach all the technology trds how to use iPad so they can keep in touch with their loved ones in the drought when.
Speaker 1: That is beautiful.
Speaker 5: Jane doesn't know how to She goes, Hi, Jane, It's Mitch, Mitch and Jenna.
Speaker 6: Hi, Mitch, Mitch and Jenna.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a sitcom from the eighties, doesn't it. They've got canceled because two of them were gay. Could you imagine getting them off the air.
Speaker 6: With start throwing up? I'm happy to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 6: I'm not really feel really ill?
Speaker 5: Dear?
Speaker 4: Oh dear?
Speaker 5: Did you have two day old red rooster.
Speaker 6: Hit me with?
Speaker 1: It's just something that I thought you'd like. Mitch bought something in a word, and she's my mother. I'm excited to talk to her.
Speaker 5: You tell the story well, since you're ill. It's kind of apt that this has happened, Jane, because Mitch's just purchased a gift for me that I apparently have to give back. No worries that I think you would absolutely adore. So you knoww you introduced me to the dough terrors, your bloody essential oil scheme. Yeah, he's given me one that goes in the car. You plug it into the city lighter and it makes a little miss in the car.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 5: It's not do Terra brand. I'm so sorry you'd have to ruin your loyalty there.
Speaker 1: It's non name brand. It's like an eBay thing.
Speaker 6: Oh really, well, what oil forgot in it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't have any oil because he didn't warn me. But guess how much it costs. I think you could afford it even in the drout.
Speaker 6: How much?
Speaker 5: Thirty nine cents? No postage?
Speaker 6: You're kidding me?
Speaker 5: I never kid Jane.
Speaker 1: And it's bright yellow.
Speaker 8: Jane.
Speaker 6: You can put my oils into it and have it in the car.
Speaker 5: Yes, And I know what you're like as a driver, very tense. So you could do with that.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, I could top it up with dunce and calm.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I think we do? Do you say, hemp?
Speaker 5: I'm not even kidding. She goes. She goes to sleep with marijuana oil in the room, and she puts the drop of it under her tongue and She's like, oh, I've never had. It was the most relaxing sleep I've ever had in my life. And I was like, yeah, because you greened out.
Speaker 1: I want some jans. Can you please send someone? Want to try? I get awful migraines, genuine Yeah. I've got a brain condition which I won't go into.
Speaker 5: Because Ciari malformation.
Speaker 1: You can google it's called Kiari malformation. That's nice that you remember. My boyfriend doesn't remember, and my brain's herniating through the spinal cord so it gets crushed. I get awful, awful migraines, So I'd be down to try anything.
Speaker 6: I'm going to look into that.
Speaker 1: For ye, thank you. I absolutely love that.
Speaker 6: And I don't know why I'm lying here trying not to throw it when I can go and get one of my oils and put it on my stomach to get the naise on.
Speaker 1: You should. But my point is, Mitch, we don't need this. I don't need it. You don't need it, Jenna doesn't need it. Why don't we send it to your mom?
Speaker 5: What do you mean I don't need it. I haven't tried it yet. I could need it.
Speaker 1: You try it for a week.
Speaker 6: I got oils he could put.
Speaker 5: In it exactly, Jane, gave me my own bloody kit.
Speaker 1: Why don't we try it for a bit, then we send it to your mum and get her to review it.
Speaker 5: Or how about it won't break the bank to buy a second one?
Speaker 1: I ghetto one Jane. It took six weeks to get here from Abu Dhabi.
Speaker 6: Oh really, yeah, I'm excited. I think I can wait that long.
Speaker 1: It looks like a little minion. Well, Mitch, you'll send you a photo. It's very cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I like one of those because then I look some one long trips and that I can oil all the way there.
Speaker 5: Wond if it'll s them up the windscreen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe like a sauna. It'd be quite romantic, a bit of Titanic action hand on the window.
Speaker 6: Jane, Yeah, exactly. Anyway, Mitch put some balance in it.
Speaker 5: Okay, well sounds get that into your your emotion.
Speaker 1: You go rest up. Put a hot wheat bag on your tummy.
Speaker 6: No, I've got oil for that, all right?
Speaker 1: Sorry? What oils for your tummy.
Speaker 6: Digestion?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Yep. Meant to stop the nause here and helped Nicole when she had really bad reflex with pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. Well, I'm not pregnant, but I get reflexed, So send that with the brain one too.
Speaker 6: Bet a feeling that it might. I've got past tense for headaches.
Speaker 1: Okay, Guarni, this is some Harry Potter stuff.
Speaker 6: Mitchell, can you message send a messenger of the name of his conditioned because I won't remember.
Speaker 5: Sure, Jane, I can look into its very nice. How do you spell it? F U c K E D I N T A g ah g A.
Speaker 1: D funny, very funny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, we'll definitely do some.
Speaker 1: Jane. All right, you go get some rest. We're gonna go. We're gonna end the show. I love her to talk to you. I hope you feel better soon.
Speaker 6: Thanks, guys, love you all.
Speaker 5: Thanks Jane. Feel better there, don Jane.
Speaker 1: Hi, God, she's absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 5: She's ill and now you've got to googling your brain condition.
Speaker 1: It'll take her mind off the nausea. What was she putting on a stomach?
Speaker 5: I don't know. She's literally got an oil for everything. She's insane.
Speaker 1: That's so beautiful. All right, well, let's let's wrap up. You're gonna review this. It'll be on the socials if you want to see what the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the few they're in action. Nice, Janna, you'll have to film because they'll be driving.
Speaker 1: Okay, what a week it's been. We'll see you next week. Please leave us a review. Sorry, God, you're coughing.
Speaker 5: I was looking that whole time that I was on the phone to Jane. Where is Why is there no cough mute button on my side?
Speaker 1: We don't have anymore? Got rid of it?
Speaker 5: What do you have one?
Speaker 1: Pattern?
Speaker 4: Do you have one?
Speaker 7: I can just go.
Speaker 1: You tell me when you want to cough. We'll practice, ready, mate, talking to it. Yes, now go to cough and you tell me signal ready.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I'm going to show you how a cough. I like the luxury of having my own cough mute.
Speaker 1: I'm going going to cougher.
Speaker 5: Why are you need to show me? I understand the concept cough.
Speaker 1: Jenna?
Speaker 5: What about my face? Says that I don't comprehend what a cop meat button does.
Speaker 1: This is when we start to fight, when we go on for too long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to end it. We were about to wrap and then you call my fucking ill mother.
Speaker 1: Jane said, I love the chat. Thank you for calling me, even though.
Speaker 5: I sa she's ringing back.
Speaker 1: No, I keep talking to me. Oh that's your dad and that's a dog terror official. Oh my god, that everyone's ringing the whole two people that live in Bergin game. It's been an absolute pleasure. One of the best shows I've ever done.
Speaker 2: I agree with you there.
Speaker 1: Thanks Jenna.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next week, Mitch, anything else to say, No.
Speaker 5: I don't think we've said way too much.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll see them.
Speaker 5: Say goodbye, farewell everyone, Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 1: Next week.
Speaker 5: It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Hold on you end it on this way. Then on three everyone say bye, one, two, three, bye.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What a screwed up and dreadful little grub is it?
Speaker 1: Just don't forget to subscribe and leave any of you on your podcast app.
Speaker 4: Mm hm