Speaker 1: Hello, my name's Santasha Nabananga Bamblet. I'm a proud yr the Order Kerni Whoalbury and a waddery woman. And before we get started on She's on the Money podcast, I would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land of which this podcast is recorded on a wondery country, acknowledging the elders, the ancestors and the next.
Speaker 2: Generation coming through.
Speaker 1: As this podcast is about connecting, empowering, knowledge sharing and the storytelling of you to make a difference for today and lasting impact for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: She's on the Money, She's on the Money.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to She's Under Money Podcast millennials who want financial freedom. Today is Friday, which means it is time to get the team together to celebrate you the incredible She's on the Money community. Today, I'll be sharing some of my favorite money wins. Beck will be sharing some of her best broke tips, and then we're going to switch up the format a little bit and get into some really fun Q and as after the break. Now you might be listening to the voice and going that's not Victoria to Victoria. Your voice sounds so different, and in fact, right now it does. She sounds like she's crawled from the depths of the center of the earth. Sounds like this. But I'm just Ricky and I'm here with beckside. Hi, just go any case you can't tell today is going to be loose.
Speaker 4: Can I can see her thing real silly? Today? I feel a bit silly. Do you feel a bit silly?
Speaker 2: I do you feel a bit silly if you came to financial advice? This episode not the one we're going to be in JQ and A on the back half.
Speaker 1: Of this.
Speaker 2: Loss, I'm happy with when Georgia was here with the G and j Q and A. That's cute, missy George. I'm trying to just roll it over, but perhaps.
Speaker 4: You're trying to like skip over that really quickly, so no, won't make any connections that. Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 4: It is what it is, Take it or leave it. Okay, we're just here. We're doing our best. We're doing our best. I might not be able to answer any those questions because I'm gay women, but no, I'm just kidding. We're gonna go, We're gonna get away from that it's Beck and Jess quick Q and A, which I'm very excited for stunning.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to be really good. But we are we're going to keep things a little sense of normality, if you will. So we're going to run through huge Would you like to hear some of my favorite money wins?
Speaker 4: I would die for that, But should ask you what your how your week was?
Speaker 2: First? And getting ahead of myself. Very average, to be honest, nothing exciting, nothing sad, nothing sad, no, no, just plodding along. I feel a bit of the same, same same for me. How about for you?
Speaker 4: Well, same same same for me. I was visited by Current Affair this week.
Speaker 2: Oh tell us more about this.
Speaker 4: There's a little bit of the same same same. No, well, it's something that old old chat about more in Victoria is here. But basically there's been like a big rental increase at my house and it's just the same old story for like everyone around us. I see, and one of my friends who worked is like a lawyer in the tenants union. I think, sorry if I've got that wrong. If she's listening, and basically she wanted to, you know, see if there's anyone out there want to tell that story for the for like a little piece about you know, rental increase, so that and I did.
Speaker 2: We will get into it more in Victoria is bad, Yeah, not sick. But how much do they increase your in buy?
Speaker 4: You know, we we did go back to them, but basically they proposed eight hundred and twenty three dollars, which is like a seventeen percent increase per month. But we went back and kind of like proposed something else. But we haven't heard back yet, so they could. I don't want to like confirm that that's the increase and like be like outraged by it because it could maybe not be eventually, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But they can catch you being outraged on a current fan.
Speaker 4: Next week, they might they might just catch that, and I'm terrified. But also, you know, it's for a good cause. It's feeling greater good.
Speaker 2: You're not the only one experiencing that either that. I've seen a lot of people who are saying that, you know, increases are crazy. And I know that there are people within our community who are landlords. And we're definitely not saying the lord's bad, landlords evil, but we are saying that it's unfair sometimes to spring such exorbitant changes, particularly when just like in the sher market, there are ebbs and flows. So is the same with you know, the investment that is investment property, and it's not always fair to pass one hundred percent of the increase that you experience onto the people who are living there.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right. But you know, as I always say, we do have empathy for everyone involved. Everyone's experiencing it, so there's no it sucks for everyone. That's basically it's.
Speaker 2: All very doom and gloom. Today. Let me light the mood a little bit and tell you some some fun positive win Yes, my first one this week comes from Meghan, who said, I found out that I can get two months of Binge for free through my Optice account. Wow. Psa, they are also offering three months of Netflix at fifty percent off. But I use my survey money to buy Amazon gift cards for my subscription. Oh say, there you go. TV subscriptions are expensive. We freeload them all from various people. I think my partner and I pay for a single one. Actually no, maybe we played for Disney. But have you seen the thing about how Netflix is up here? Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't see that one. Sorry I jumped the gun, but I saw that they were using your home.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's like it's going to increase the price. It's there proposing. I don't know if it's officially happening that they're going to geo locate so that you can only watch it from Basically, they're making sure that you can't have five family members, which is what we do who are always in five different houses and use the same account. But I feel like that's the worst decision they could make because everyone's just going to stop using Netflix because there are now fifteen different platforms exactly.
Speaker 4: Plus sometimes I like to go to a little motel or like a you have Like well, it's very strange to say out of context, but if i'm you know, go and visit family and like I'm stopping halfway, I'll go go holiday. I'll go in a little holiday and I go to places that have smart TV so I can lay around and watch Netflix. But you won't be able to do that because that's not my home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure on my TV, my Amazon Prime is still logged in at the airbnb that we stayed up Victory. Since I need to check on someone who's enjoying this day whatever, I'm already paying for it, but not under the new US. My next money when this week comes from Ashley, who said I worked out that in the last year I have spent thousands of dollars on coffee. Thus, when I got a little bit more over time in my pay this week, I went and bought a coffee machine so I can do it all at home. Now. The most I can spend in the next fifty two weeks is three hundred dollars. Small investment, but it will cut down my weekly spending and help me safe towards a house. I really liked your use of the word thus thus I feel like side of essays nobody uses the word thus, but also that you the math. Well done, Ashley, Yeah, that's really great. Next, I have a money in from Kiara, who said I was working a shitty split shift roster Sunday to Thursday and it really wasn't working for my lifestyle, while the work culture also wasn't great. I spoke to the head of HR and changed departments, which meant I got Monday to Friday under pay rise as well plus a work vehicle. Absolutely cheering. That is so good.
Speaker 4: I wish it was that easy, like in every job ever. I didn't like this, then that's it. They change it for you.
Speaker 2: If you don't like your rostar, did you know you can just ask to change it. Honestly, not something that would occur to me as the first time. I would never. I would have just hated on everyone and stay there forever. She's living by the rule though. Worst they can say is no, I'm sure of the question. I love them, you love to see it. My next money when is from Imagen, who said, my itty bitty stock portfolio is finally back in the positive after one of my holdings lost ninety percent of its value and went bankrupt. It just goes to show that investing really is about having diverse portfolios and being in it for the long term. Oh wow, that's exciting.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm obviously I also have an ebbitty portfolio. I'm not a big time infest. But seeing that thirty cent dividend hits like no other. Ooh Like it feels like you're really doing things. So I'm very excited. I feel your thrill, Imagen. Next, I have a money win from Nikita, who said money win my grandmother nit me a cute sweater Verse because her doctor recommended she take up knitting to keep her eyesight in check.
Speaker 4: Oh that's cute. If I didn't realize they would be so related, so wholesome.
Speaker 2: It she doesn't have to buy a sweatter verse now because her grandma made it one.
Speaker 4: I just think very cute.
Speaker 2: That is adorable. And lastly, I have a money in from Stellar. This one's for you back, she said, money win. My partner and I just bought our first house with the help of Nikki at Sellashout Nikki, and when we moved in on the weekend, we discovered that they had left behind a cutting of their variegated Monster, which would have cost three hundred plus dollars. It's not the healthiest, but it has a root. And I say that's for you because I can no longer say the word variegated monster without thinking of you.
Speaker 4: Going a game on Stera. Congratulations on your very game one, Sterra. I'm so jealous in your first home.
Speaker 2: That's the most exciting housewoman gift ever. God, Yea, that's so exciting. That's everything that I've got this week. But I'm excited to hear from your side of the community.
Speaker 4: All right, he already that you've got So this week I also just wanted to say that we obviously had our theme song sent in last week that was to the tune of what was it furglicious or something which we loved.
Speaker 2: We haven't been sent in you one this week so because it is so hard to top last week. So it is people are intimidated.
Speaker 4: Totally totally. Don't be scared, don't be shy. Please send in.
Speaker 2: Your theme songs.
Speaker 4: If you come up with anything, you don't even.
Speaker 2: Have to sing it.
Speaker 4: You could just explain it in if you explain it, will sing it, yes, yes, yes, exactly explain it and me and Jessica Richie will see no, that's not I can quote you a batim.
Speaker 2: Back.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this week's broke Tips, as usual, I'll give you two from our listeners and one from myself.
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 4: So the first broken tip I'm going to tell you about is from Katrina, who has basically just sent through something that I love and I do all the time. Her tip is my seven eleven Rewards app is honestly the best thing you could ever download on your phone ever. So if you go to a seven eleven and you see that their prices are I don't know, one ninety nine per liter or whatever. If you just open up your seven eleven app and find cheaper fuel around you, you lock it in. You're paying that price. You're not saying what you're where you are currently. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, super smart, so that if you can find somebody that has it cheaper, you can take advantage without having to drive twenty minutes too.
Speaker 4: Exactly right, exactly right. So I really encourage everyone to jump on because that's not the only thing you get with the seven eleven app. It does sound like and stuff we would love to hear. Free food.
Speaker 2: It wasn't one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like my morning coffee soy milk coffee. By the way, they do have soy machines.
Speaker 2: A dollar fifty. You would you can't find it that cheap.
Speaker 4: You can't find that anywhere else. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: It plugs into If you're points lover like me, you can connect your velocity to your seven eleven, so your petrol and any purchase you make in store. You also can get airline points for which you can put to on a trip.
Speaker 4: That's true, you can whatever you need actually fulfill all your hopes and dreams. I would say, I mean say it, but I think it's going to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. So my second broke tip for this week is from Jessica, who said it's a great name, it's perfect. So Jessica says, order the Kids Menu everywhere you go, which I actually can agree with. Like I do like a big portion, but I feel like they're pretty decent sized. Did they let you I Sometimes I feel like it depends where you go. Yeah, but if you can, if you're allowed to, or if you can hide yourself away commar.
Speaker 2: Something small, you can make yourself exactly.
Speaker 4: So I would recommend order the Kids Menu. They're usually like half price, the portion sizes are reasonable and yeah, there you.
Speaker 2: Go, grapes, picky eaters, because there's always like a nugget and chips or a part of something real simple.
Speaker 4: I love the Kids Menu, It's always better than the adult menu. And my broke tip for the week, I guess it really only applies if you live in Melbourne, but there's an Instagram page called tight Asses of Melbourne. I recommend following this page because whoever this person is behind this account basically just like finds the deals of the week or you know, even if it's like an ongoing deal. Say yes, so there's places in Abbotsford, Runswick, Brunswick, East, Carlton, Carlton North, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. They'll go around and they'll find like what pubs have specials on what days?
Speaker 2: What days?
Speaker 4: Maybe are even free trivia so you can it's not only about food, but it's also yeah, just like something fun to do that and you don't have to spend too much money for it, So so cool following that page and you might find yourself a cheap eat and maybe even a little bit of entertainment.
Speaker 2: You go, and if you know, if you're from another state and you know that there's like a similar page, let us know me we can put a thread in the Facebook group or something where people can share similar pages that have stuff like that, because that's really cool.
Speaker 4: Yes, fat, yes, I love that, so yeah, definitely follow and then let us know if there's anything equivalent, any hot deals, any hot deals amazing?
Speaker 2: Alrighty, well, why don't we head to a really quick break and when we come back, we're going to mix things up a little bit with a Q and a segment. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: Already, Jeff, we are back and we're going to do a quick Q and A. Are you excited?
Speaker 2: I am excited. It's kind of fun to do something different. I love our format. I love when we get into a little spicy, hot debate. But it's also kind of nice because we did take over the Instagram. We put up a little story that said, Jessin Beck may On may not be on the Wheel today. What would you ask us? And so many people sending questions and it's kind of just nice that people want to talk to us too. Yeah, we're not just supporting characters. We get to have a main character moment.
Speaker 4: We get to have a main character moment.
Speaker 2: Incredible. Shall I kick us off?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, let's start off with an easy one. Shall we back? What are your financial goals?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Great question? So I would say right now, and I know it's like really silly because I'm here and I'm on this podcast, but I don't have any major financial goals. I think that my main goal is to just be like comfortable, and if anything like touch would ever happen that I wasn't expecting I would be able to pay for that, like say, you know, God forbid a car accident or something like that. You know what I mean, something that can be I think I wanted an emergency fund, basically, is what I'm trying to say. That's really it. I'm pretty stoked living life. What about you?
Speaker 2: The house? I'm so boring. People were literally in their questions asking about the house. I know that that's it. It's coming. Well, it's not coming yet, but we're working on it.
Speaker 4: I can see it in your future, I hope.
Speaker 2: So where I'm manifesting it so hard, so unbelievably hard. Maybe in the new financial year. I think there's a few ducks in a row that I have to get sorted this tax return, and I'm hoping that maybe that'll give me the extra leverage that I need. Fingers crossed.
Speaker 4: How exciting. Okay, let's go with another question. Let's say I wanted to read this one out, and I know I don't want to take all the main character moment from both of us, but this one is how much cash has Beck saved so far? Which is a great question, And I wanted to basically answer this one because I'm not exaggerating when I say I've not saved a single.
Speaker 2: An honest queen given honest queen.
Speaker 4: But but this pay is the first pay in I'm not exaggerating years where I still have money at the U and that's never happened before.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 4: I probably might spend it until before you answer answer, I'm gonna know, but realistically I'm gonna try not to spend it all. It'll be the first time in so long that it actually really that's awesome, Thank you so much. That's never happened before. I don't know, Like I'm like, have I forgot to pay for something? Because this is not come from Yeah?
Speaker 5: What did this?
Speaker 4: Why am I so not stressed out right?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Can I make a suggestion?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 2: Without knowing how much is there? If you're worried you're going to spend it, I feel like you do need to do something because it's the first time you've done and that's really cool. Okay, why don't you buy one of those money teams you can't open and take out yes, twenty percent or fifty percent or whatever they're out of there, like withdraw it in cash and put it in your money tin because if you have it still in your account, you're STI gonna be able to see it, but if you put it in that money team you can't get to that it's shut. Yeah, because I feel like the fact that you've got that money leftover, like that's so exciting, Like you've clearly made a change, You've made some progress, and that's awesome. And if you want to spend it, that's so your programming. If I'm not telling you what you should shouldn't do, but I feel like at least a tiny little bit of it should go somewhere so that if you have an accident or if something happens, you've got like a little bit of a cash cushion. And if you can't leave it in your bank account, putting it somewhere where you can't see you forget about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's like a.
Speaker 2: Loose change I have a loose change coin thing that I throw coins in and it'll just the other I'm like, I have like sixty bucks in there, like wow, just from coins that I forgot about. It is in the top of my cupboard. So I feel like if you do that, and if every pay you take out fifty dollars or whatever, and.
Speaker 4: You're putting you a little thing.
Speaker 2: Then one day when you're like, oh, I really need money or I really want to buy something, you can open it and be like, oh my god, my hard work is just sitting.
Speaker 4: There waiting for me. That is a great idea.
Speaker 2: I I want you to honor this exciting moment in whatever way it works for you, but I feel like we need to like do something special with it.
Speaker 4: Thank you. That is so sweet. That's a very very good advice. I did try to do something similar, and I'm not saying this is going to be the same scenario, but like about two months ago, because as you know, I get paid monthly, I put literally fifty bucks in there, and I thought that'll be like that's you're going to be fine without that. About a week later, I had like my tweezers, my nail, my sisters, anything I was trying to break that.
Speaker 2: Did you get it out?
Speaker 4: Finally got it out? So long they are unbreakable, So do not put anything in there you're not willing to give up for a little while because you cannot get into that.
Speaker 2: They're well designed and.
Speaker 4: Very very well designed.
Speaker 2: That's really funny. Oh the congratulations and thank you for sharing that with everyone, because that's like, of course, not a not an easy thing to talk about sometimes, Oh.
Speaker 4: Not a problem, and thank you for the question, and but dot.
Speaker 2: Here's a good question, because I really like doing this. This is from Denie. She said, talking about gifts, how do you be respectful with three gifts? My budget isn't the same as that of the receiver. So I think she's saying that maybe she earns less than the person give me a gift.
Speaker 4: Two, she's considering regifting something.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of the regift. Yeah, And I feel like that might be controversial to say, because I love to give gifts as well, and I know that a lot of love and a lot of thought often goes into them. My personal opinion is, if you receive something and you're not going to use it, the act of being able to give that gift to somebody else who you feel like will love it. The gift that you have received from the person who gave it to you is the ability to then give a gift to somebody else. Like, you're still in my mind, you're still it's not you're not giving it away and going, ah, screw that, I don't like it. Yes, Like you're still receiving a gift, and that gift is the ability to give a gift, which I think is lovely. I feel like the rule of thumb is I wouldn't tell somebody that you're regifting.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the that's I'm fully in support of it.
Speaker 2: If I've gifted something to someone and they've gifted on I don't care, But I also don't know that I want to know about it.
Speaker 4: Right right right. Well, that's it's a bit tricky because I feel like if you're regifting, you just got to make sure that person's not in the same brand group and you're opening those presents in front of other people, because someone somewhere might think that's a very familiar looking gift.
Speaker 2: Dependaspacify it is to deparently not name to somebody else, like a painted portrait of you, even the bottom of wine or you know, there are so many things that I feel like are more general. Isn't it better for something to go to a home where it's going to be loved rather than going to landfill if it goes in the bin or sitting in the back of a cupboard, just not doing anything.
Speaker 4: That's very true?
Speaker 2: Are you a regift?
Speaker 4: I am a bit of a regifted, but yes, obviously I like the gift is quite like what would you say personal? Like yeah, if it's if it's not too personal, like if it's like obviously not like a frame front of me and my best friend, I will give. If I'm not going to use it, I'll probably regift it. But I guess like also is how listener wanting to know if like what our solution is, like if you don't have the scene, like if don't have the budget to be gifting something.
Speaker 2: We're in charge today.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we have something very exciting. Our producer is going to be handling this one. It's not a question more of a statement. It is shares some behind the scenes info and so who bet have to give us behind the scenes info? Then are behind the scenes queen and Lisa?
Speaker 2: Who's that? Oh hi, how are you going? B? And jays that.
Speaker 4: That is so smooth first.
Speaker 2: Annual being Jadeq and A I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 6: Sending thoughts and prayers to VD out there voiceless in the oblivion in the Belie.
Speaker 2: We hope to have her back next week when she talks there. So am I not? I?
Speaker 4: It went welcome?
Speaker 2: Literally she sent me a voice note the other day and she was like, mag it was so funny.
Speaker 6: See, okay, so so you want me for this behind the scenes stuff. So I don't know I can reveal this is a producers secret tricks. I sign it, I sign a No, I don't sign it. The magic of podcasting, you know, we like to keep all of our secrets under the rug.
Speaker 4: That you do. You don't have to give us anything to I just wanted to know who is your favorite? Nothing crazy, definitely Sam.
Speaker 6: Look, I don't know what what kind of juicy dats do you want from me? Actually, here's one. The one thing that works whenever any of your voices fail. What is it that I threaten you with other than severe discipline, I offer you something friend to get you back in the game. And people treat this like it's a punishment. Literally, it saves the show so many times I have to say.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever actually had one. Yeah, you've never needed a few, You don't need one. Yes, your your voice is rather robust, but who does. A tremendous amount of.
Speaker 6: Her voice is her absolute weapon and her gift, and I am forever if she's coughing or spluttering too much. All I have to do is reach into my bag and shake it at her, and the look of terror in her.
Speaker 4: Eyes, cries and cries and cries. Is it's literal torture, like I would you know, you know you you'll force it down our throat for sure. But it does work.
Speaker 2: It really does work.
Speaker 6: So any of you out there whoever have a have to speak for something and it's not working. Friends, And to bring it back to she's on the money, they've rather cost effective. I think it's like one dollars from from wherever you get your fisherman's friends, and they will last you about ten years.
Speaker 4: That's true. That one packet, even if you have one every money win, it's going to last your ten years. That's incredible. Would that would that be a money win? Would that be a broke tip?
Speaker 2: You reckon the way? You could girl?
Speaker 4: Either way? I think it's yeah, it's definitely right in the middle. Okay, what other questions do I have for you that's behind the scenes related?
Speaker 2: Do you have anything one that I would like to bring up?
Speaker 6: Because I thought I thought that this was something that would dominate everything that we talked about from forever on the show.
Speaker 2: And it didn't actually really come up. It came up in a video.
Speaker 6: But jay Rick a couple of weeks ago was lovely and went to was It Cat jay Rick and bought a bunch of toys for two other members of the team who tend to get a little bit distracted while we were recording. Jay Rick, you thought that that would actually help focus.
Speaker 2: We have a few neurospicy friends on the team. We do wish you know, it's fine, and we you guys sit in the studio for long chunks of time, something big, huge, it's hard to focus, and some people wrap their cord around and some people like to shake things or rattle things, and so we thought, you know what'll fix that? Stress ball? Well, this is how I consider it. You are, jay Rik.
Speaker 6: You saw Beck's knuckles turning blue, as did I. I was just laughing that you made a little mental mental went what can I what won't cut the circulation off hands while she's trying to record the show?
Speaker 2: I know, And yeah, that was a fun day. If you're not following us on Instagram, you missed out, because what happened was I brought them and everyone got very excited. There was a stress ball for All, and then we started recording a Friday Drinks and we couldn't get started because Beck and Victoria were like flinging.
Speaker 4: It was quite incredible because we were swinging these things, but they would not hit each other.
Speaker 2: And that's why, like, I just couldn't.
Speaker 4: It was just I couldn't move forward unless they organically hit each other.
Speaker 2: They couldn't.
Speaker 4: They did it anyway.
Speaker 2: So that's my content that you can expect on my Instagram.
Speaker 4: I definitely followed j Rick. I feel like you're my favorite influencer.
Speaker 2: Stop it. I'm definitely not an influencer, but I'll take favoritism absolutely, no.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: I refused to pay for one. I just you can pay for one now anyone can pay for a tea, which is because I have a business, but also I feel like it defeats the purpose totally. Do you know if they are verified?
Speaker 4: I don't have they're famous on it? Literally, I'm not famous.
Speaker 2: When when the tick got off it, I.
Speaker 6: Was like, oh am I, Oh no wait, you can pay for it now?
Speaker 2: Okay you need a tick? Am I able to nominate?
Speaker 4: To nominate?
Speaker 2: You can?
Speaker 4: I say what your like? What your show is? Is that allowed all of your famous things you got going on?
Speaker 2: Well, I am the producer, so I can just come.
Speaker 4: That's very true. I'm going the name drop anly so really quick. So on Triple R she has a Friday evening show. She took that slot from a very very popular.
Speaker 2: I didn't take it.
Speaker 4: It was he wrapped up, wrapped. She did it. No, she was offered the very very popular Friday evening slot.
Speaker 2: The show is called me on You want to it properly? Thank you? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes? On Sunset is I'm sure very relevant. Everyone and your band well sor are you?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much? Beck?
Speaker 6: I appreciate that new single out now, But anyway, as your producer, I'm going to say, moving right along, give the wonderful she's on the money listeners what they want for their Friday.
Speaker 2: So what's the next question? Next question is all about working with VD. I thought she can't be here, but let's have a little chat about that. And it comes from Maddie who said, what's your biggest love and biggest pet hate about working with me? Ah?
Speaker 4: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like Victoria is very sun I think I've never had a relationship with a boss like what I have with Victoria and it's very special and I feel very thankful, and she's just a really good, kind, supportive person and it doesn't feel like she's, you know, an overbearing boss. I've had a lot of those, and that's not the experience at all. But I feel like the biggest pet hate that comes off the back of that is sometimes I feel like I have to be in the like, sit down and focus on your work, because she does have ADHD and it's part of what makes her so absolutely brilliant at what she does. But also sometimes I'm like, I can't keep up with your brain. Like her brain runs a million miles a minute and I just struggle to keep up with her. She's all the way over here and I'm all the way down here, and I'm like, how did we what happened to the original of the movie, Like I just don't understand it all. Yeah, but that's also what keeps things fun and fresh.
Speaker 4: Yes, very true. I'm like, I'm gonna say something very similar. I really it is that way you made me go first, It could exactly. I got to have no material banked off, So just kidding. No, I love working with tour. She is very fun charismatic. She's so good, Like she will be talking all day and it never like she never gets I don't know how to say it, but like she feels like she never gets tired, and if she.
Speaker 2: Does tea, she doesn't show it.
Speaker 4: Definitely, Whereas I will be like half an hour in and I'm so like, okay, i am going to need a break now. Yeah, she's just so good. She's so good. But I would say your biggest pep peeve also probably the same thing. She does get distracted a lot. I know that's probably her ADHD, but we and then I get distracted something. You get set off, I get set off. I think. So Victoria has unofficially diagnosed me also with ADHD, and it feels right. I haven't got any diagnosed technology. Oh there you go.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's not a psychologist, but she did study psycho.
Speaker 4: She did, so she might know. But once she gets starts telling me something, then I'm gone, Like I'm done for I'm gonna be so invested in this and whatever, Like if she brings something fun to the table or you bring these toys, we're both gone. It takes us so long to get straight back down to it, you know, Our normal formation at the table is Beckon Victorious across reach and then we see it like a rectangular ish table beck and Victoria across from each other, and Analisa and I are across from each other.
Speaker 2: And sometimes you guys will just be like zoning like you are gone, good luck, have fun, and Analisa and I just lock eyes across the table.
Speaker 6: Yes, I second that, j Ris, and the formation works because you and I can.
Speaker 2: Sort of stare into each other's eyes. We need what we need to We need to break. We need to break you.
Speaker 4: To up maybe because then like you won't jay Rick, you won't make me feel distracted, and vice versa with like you and Gutoria.
Speaker 2: So also Lucy is usually on the floor legs a kimbo.
Speaker 6: Dreaming, dreamings, yes, gassing us all yeah, actually.
Speaker 2: I've got some beef with Lucy.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, all right, moving along, I reckon, Hey, you know what, I think it's almost time to put a pin in it.
Speaker 4: Yea, because we are satisfyed.
Speaker 6: This is uh, this is rolling on into quite a lengthy Friday, so we'd like to keep it short and sweet.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've been wrapped up.
Speaker 4: My gosh, I can't believe this is happening to us.
Speaker 2: It was so sad. Where have you guys enjoyed it? If you want to learn more finance things, come hang out with us on Facebook or Instagram. We're act cheezing the Money a us. Make sure you leave us to a review. This is what I say on the proper and go listen to a probably playbook. I'm hosting a property playbook. Go listen and review that and tell huge congrats on that. Jay Rick giving the people what they want. We love to hear it. It's been really fun. And there's a Facebook group and Instagram for those as well.
Speaker 4: We're everywhere.
Speaker 2: We're doing our best give you lots of fun content, So go check out all of those things. They're all in the show notes as always have Lovely Friday, Hope Week Friday.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, Bye bye.
Speaker 5: The advice shared on She's on the Money is general in nature and does not consider your individual circumstances. She's on the Money exists purely for educational purposes and should not be relied upon to make an investment or financial decision. If you do choose to buy a financial product, read the PDS TMD and obtain appropriate financial.
Speaker 4: Advice tailored towards your needs.
Speaker 5: Victoria Divine and She's on the Money are authorized representatives of Money showper Pty Ltd ABN three two one IS six four nine two seven seven Z route eight A F s L four five one two eight nine