Speaker 1: Hello, my name's Santasha Nabananga Bamblet. I'm a proud Yr the Order Kerney Whalbury and a waddery woman. And before we get started on She's on the Money podcast, I would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land of which this podcast is recorded on a wondery country, acknowledging the elders, the ancestors and the next generation coming through as this podcast is about connecting, empowering, knowledge sharing and the storytelling of you to make a difference for today and lasting impact for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: She's on the Money. She's on the Money.
Speaker 4: Hello, and welcome to She's on the Money podcast for millennials who want financial freedom.
Speaker 2: Now VI, I ask, have you ever.
Speaker 4: Found yourself saying something along the lines of I'm not a maths person, I'm bad at money, I'm scared of maths.
Speaker 2: Even yeah, I think I've said all of those things.
Speaker 4: I think I'm going to diagnose you with maths anxiety.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, thank you for that diagnosis. I can now live my life free with the diagnosis.
Speaker 2: That makes sense perfect.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean that you're bad at money necessarily but today we're going to be looking at it.
Speaker 5: I get diagnosed with ADHD legitimately, and that does make me bad with money. So well, that's probably a whole episode in itself.
Speaker 4: He's a whole episode in itself. And so the maths anxiety I'm sure isn't doing you any favors. But here we go. Why are we talking about this today?
Speaker 5: B I think it is a very important topic to talk about. Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 2: No, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: But honestly about it, I feel like this topic has come from the conversations I've been having in our DMS with our community recently, because so many of you just feel so overwhelmed when you look at your budget, or when you look at money, or when you're trying to work out your bank account. And I feel like so many times the crux of it when we actually have the conversation, isn't that you're worried about using software. It's not about the budget. It's just that you feel so overwhelmed with the numbers of it. And the reality is finance and being good at money has nothing to do with numbers and everything to do with psychology. Because we all have a calculator on our phone, right, Like we all can use a calculator because they made us buy those expensive ones when we went to school and carry them around as though, Oh, if you don't use this calculator, how are you going to live in your life not knowing that an iPhone would literally have way more power than literally anything that.
Speaker 2: Came out of the nineties. But I digress.
Speaker 5: I think it's just so important to understand that so many of us have maths anxiety and number anxiety, and that can actually play into us assuming that we'll be terrible at money, when in reality.
Speaker 2: It's got nothing to do with that. And just because you.
Speaker 5: Have decided not to, you know, study or work in something that maths heavy, doesn't mean that you don't know what you're talking about. Like, at the end of the day, I think we can all wrap our heads around one plus one equals too, and I, my friend, will teach you the rest like I've got the rest. I'll teach you about investing. I'll teach you it in a way that makes sense for you. But at the end of the day, most of us bury our head in the sand when it comes to money, because honestly, it just feels overwhelming and uninspiring, and so many of us will tell ourselves the narrative like I've.
Speaker 2: Never been good at numbers, or I've never been good at money. I've never been good at all of these beings.
Speaker 5: It's because it's about psychology. Think about your friends who are really good at saving beck. Are they mathematicians? No, they probably just have their heads screwed on and they know what their goals are. We think about the people who have, you know, really high incomes that aren't.
Speaker 2: Good at money.
Speaker 4: So we don't need cos and ten and sin.
Speaker 5: Oh you remember all of those. I'm so smart you did, Thank you. You don't actually need those because they have nothing to do with you creating financial security and getting your budget and cash flow slaughted and putting yourself in their best possible position. So I want to talk about it today because genuinely, maths is not money, and money is not maths.
Speaker 2: Money is psychology, all.
Speaker 4: Right, So I guess, like, on the back of that, what does math anxiety actually look like for people?
Speaker 5: Panic, overwhelmed, that pet in your stomach or you know that lump in your throat. Yeah, anxiety in general, it shows up when you're asked to solve a maths problem on the spot. I get that anxiety when someone asks me what my times tables are because I was never good at rote learning, so I just didn't learn them properly.
Speaker 2: Yellow.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I work in my best friend's coffee cut right. Yeah, yeah, and safety beach. You guys might know or calculating the change. I say, you know, this is five dollars seventy. Someone gives me ten dollars and then another dollar. Well the help, No, they don't well know if that will help. I don't know if I don't know if you're trying to trick me.
Speaker 5: But that's technically that would help because I can see where they're going. It was five dollars seventy and they wanted a five dollar note.
Speaker 4: That totally and then they wanted a few cents.
Speaker 2: Yeah on the spot. No, it's not overwhelming. It is something helped me.
Speaker 5: You should just get a calculator that you put beside the register, I think, because that would really help. I think it's really important as well to just like talk about this as a normal thing, because how many of us experience this, but then feel like if we talked about it, we'd come across a silly or dumb or like not in an intelligent human being. Yeah, why would you know how to do something if it's not part of your curriculum?
Speaker 2: Why would you know how.
Speaker 5: To consistently be good at money and budgeting if we've never learnt before? Becky, if I sent you into a doctor surgery and said you're the doctor today.
Speaker 2: How could you do that job?
Speaker 4: Well, I'd give it a go.
Speaker 2: You give it a go, but I wouldn't known. You wouldn't know, you'd just be making it up.
Speaker 4: Be a tiny baby exactly.
Speaker 5: If somebody sent me into their job as a potter, I'd like walk in and be like, I don't know how to make pops, but I don't know how to.
Speaker 2: Do this right. I think it looks sexy like I've always wanted to do, you know, like that scene out of.
Speaker 5: Ghost where you can like create a big oas and it's a centual experience. I'd mess it up here in two seconds. You know, I don't know how to do that because I've had no practice in it. You know how you get good at that you practice in it. I haven't practiced money. How are you going to be good at it? Exactly right before we go any Further, though, I do want to acknowledge that there is a genuine learning disability that makes it very difficult. It's like dyslexia, but it's called dyscalcula ah, and it's when you just really struggle to comprehend numbers. Today, we're not talking about that. We are talking about math's anxiety, which is more of a psychological hurdle than a neurological one. And I think if you're suffering from that, I can't help you in that aspect because I'm not a psychologist or a psychiatrist or working in that space. But what I do talk about is money and math's anxiety as a generalized concept that we struggle with. So I don't want people to listen to this and be like, oh, V, did you know that's a real thing?
Speaker 2: Like I do.
Speaker 5: But we're not talking about that. We're talking about people like you Beck who just.
Speaker 2: Gare really overwhelmed with it.
Speaker 5: But I know you have the power to do it, and I know you're smart enough and good enough and it's not hard and if I give you the right push, like you will actually flourish, right, Like, you'll be fine. But that's like everybody who's listening right, Like, I know you can do this because if I can do it, you can do it. And I know you think that I'm relatively intelligent.
Speaker 2: That's just good editing.
Speaker 4: That's just good editing, you know, true, it's just the person sitting with her twenty four seven, that's definitely true.
Speaker 5: But I feel like math's anxiety can convince you that you're bad at maths or you're bad at money and anything that involves numbers. And I just think it's really important to know that there is legitimate research, beack that tells us that you being bad at numbers has literally nothing to do with your actual ability and everything to do with the fact that you haven't learned how to do it or you haven't been taught properly.
Speaker 2: That actually makes a lot of pretty sexy.
Speaker 4: So has there been any studies into the prevalence of math's anxiety and how it actually plays out for people?
Speaker 2: Obviously?
Speaker 5: Yes, Like, I'm not going to come not well did, I'm going to come with the proof?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 5: So the twenty seventeen Westpac Numeracy Study found that math's anxiety affects as many as a third of adults and children in Australia. One very large study which was connected in the UK in twenty nineteen. It's a little bit more recent, found that seventy seven percent of children with high levels of maths anxiety achieved average to high grades in the subject.
Speaker 2: Ah isn't that good. Yeah, but you're doing really well, but you're anxious.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Maybe they're just like me and they're just anxious about everything. So in twenty twelve, a USA study explored what was happening in the brain of children between the age of seven to nine while they solved a series of different maths problems. In kids with money anxiety, scans showed that the brain regions associated with processing negative emotions were hyperactive, while those that play a role in mathematical reasoning and working memory were completely unreactive.
Speaker 4: Oh that's very interesting.
Speaker 5: So that means that there is literally a link between money anxiety and negative emotions. So, no, wonder we don't want to touch it. Yeah, no, wonder you run away from it? Who wants to experience negative emotions?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: The maths is mathing right.
Speaker 4: Math is actually mathan right now.
Speaker 5: The same study, Beck also found that the effects were unique to the children with maths anxiety and had nothing to do with general anxiety, intelligence or reading ability.
Speaker 4: That's good to know.
Speaker 5: So it's just maths anxiety. So what I have determined from this it's a real thing, real thing, real thing.
Speaker 4: We're talking a lot of numbers here. I see it's going to a quick break and see you guys on the other side.
Speaker 5: We are back in this episode, I feel like is a happy, snappy little episode that hopefully puts a pep in your step when it comes to maths anxiety and feeling overwhelmed by numbers. I feel like so many of us experience this, and I just want to grab you and hug you and be like.
Speaker 2: It's not you, it's everyone. You're not alone.
Speaker 5: Like we all suck at maths, like I fumble at the checkout sometimes when people are like, oh, it's fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: I go, oh my god, if I even got that.
Speaker 5: Like, I feel like we all go through this, But what we should be doing is just normalizing these conversations because we can learn anything we put our minds to. And I know this is like the worst quote ever. Dumber people have dune better things, But do you know what I mean? Like you look at it like, there are so many people in this world world who have less intelligence, but they just put themselves out there they see killing it at their game or their whatever. It's going to deal with intelligence.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: In fact, if you want like my favorite book recommendation of the moment, it's a book called Grit by Angela Duckworth.
Speaker 4: And is it about how ducks are worthy to No.
Speaker 5: It's not about how ducks are worthy too. We are you are killing me? Ducks are worthy? We like Angela Duckworth. I mean were canceling jk Rawlings, but that is okay. But essentially she wrote this book and it's about grit, and it is this really cool book about how grit is passion and perseverance for long term goals. And one way I guess to think about grit is it's not talent, it's not intelligence. It's actually about how the most successful people in this world aren't the smartest and maybe they aren't the most talented, but they're the ones that get up and try again.
Speaker 2: And that's like that grit.
Speaker 5: I think it was twenty thirteen she did a Ted talk and that Ted talk is amazing. If you don't want to read the book, just look up grit, the power of passion and perseverance, and that Ted talk is amazing. It like makes you feel so empowered, I suppose, because it's really about this power that you have of perseverance and actually standing up and just going you know what, I'm just going to try again, because that's what creates the most successful people in the entire world. Nothing to do with intelligence. So if you're telling yourself this narrative of I'm not smart enough or I'm not good enough, it actually has nothing to do with that. Sure, So when I say dumber people have done better things, that's what I mean because they've probably got that grit. And I feel like if anyone was to compliment me, I would love it if people said, she's real gritty.
Speaker 4: You seem like you've read that book. When you were explaining that book to me, I was like, I'm obsessed with it. You've read it, and it shows, babe.
Speaker 5: It's honestly a really good book about I guess, just the power of perseverance. Because you know, I'm not silly. I am relatively intelligent. Let's be honest. I'm a bloody nerd, but like I'm not the most intelligent person in the entire world. I'm not the smartest, I'm not the funniest, I'm not the anything. I'm not eve the best at finance, I'm not the best podcaster, I'm not anything debatable.
Speaker 2: Well I know, but I'm genuinely not.
Speaker 5: And I'm okay with that because that means there's heaps of people I can learn from. But also being gritty means I will continue to make content. I will continue to do this stuff, and like you can do that too, And I just don't want people to feel less than because they aren't, you know, they're feeling, oh, I wasn't that smart. At school, we all have narratives of teachers telling us that we're not good enough, or that we aren't going to add up to anything, or that you know, that's the wrong career choice.
Speaker 2: But like, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: What your capability is, or what your intelligence is, or even what talent you have. You could be the best singer in the entire world, but you don't have the confidence, so nobody ever finds that out right, right, Like, you could be the most intelligent person in the entire world, but you're you know, so hard on yourself that you never get to capitalize on the fact that you're the most intelligent person in the entire world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I totally agree with that.
Speaker 5: So I just think it's so smart and so I guess, you know, we can go back into the questions that you've got for me. But I'm just so passionate about this topic because I don't want you to be stressed. I want you to be empowered, Like I want to have the best days ever. And I know that you can do it because I can do it. Beck can do it, Like you just need the education. Yeah yeah, I agree with that. So I guess, like prevention is the best cure. I want to know how does it all develop, so we can kind of like nip it in the butt and see the signs early. It's obviously super common for maths and anxiety to start when you're in primary school because that's when you start learning about maths, with some studies finding that it can actually start in kids as young as six years old.
Speaker 2: There does Bambini still.
Speaker 4: Funny babies like grayde One, Ah, I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Feeling five or six. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I feel like so many of us, as I said before, have had bad teachers or you know, unsupportive environments, but all of that can be changed. Like, I'm so passionate about this, and we really should do another episode on money Stories. So if you go all the way back to season one, episode one, that was my first podcast, it was.
Speaker 2: Called Money Stories.
Speaker 5: And the reason it was my first podcast is because that's what I'm most passionate about. Like, we can't change the past. We can't change the environments we had, the people that supported us. We can't change you know, the education we were given, the privilege that we had. But what we can do is change the future. Like you have no control over what's happened to you, and that's why we shouldn't crucify ourselves based on our past mistakes or based on what we did or didn't have access to. But there are so many amazing people in our community who have proved to us that you can just change your money story by choice. I'm not saying it's easy, but you can change your money story by choice, and that is such a beautiful thing. And I just think that if you did have somebody who wasn't the most supportive or the best environment, like you can become good at something if.
Speaker 2: You choose to be good at it. It's epic.
Speaker 5: Maybe you inherited a whole heap of baggage from your parents. We obviously have our Money Diaries episode where it always asks, can you tell us a little bit more about your money story? One because it's my favorite question, But two it's so pervy and it's so beautiful that we've got this community that want to share with us. But we talk to people about the baggage they inherit from their parents, or their circumstances or traumatic events they've been through, or we even talk to people about their privilege, like we have talked to people who have been given it on a silver platter done nothing with it. Like it's wild what your money story is made up of. I'm obsessed with it. Other things spec like gender stereotypes are also really major sources of negative beliefs about money and maths, especially in girls and women who tend to experience math and anxiety way more than boys do, even though they perform just as well in the subject, Like girls aren't inherently worse at maths. No, but it's not a girl, it's topic.
Speaker 2: I'm not a finance bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm so glad that we're veering away from that narrative and hopefully that will not be a common stat in the future.
Speaker 5: I agree, But isn't it wild? It's also kind of like, I guess this is another left field part of the conversation, just even the way that you know, hear it, she's on the money. We create content is illustrated in the media, like anytime anything happens Victoria divine and it's always fluffy, and it's always like her and hergem.
Speaker 2: You already have girls.
Speaker 5: But like if somebody who was male did the same stuff that we did, it would be looked at very, very differently somehow. Because I am a female who cares about her nails and her hair and wants to have, you know, rainbow technic color nails, and I want to get my eyelash extensions and I really enjoy those things. That means that I'm probably not as good at money or finance as you are, right, Like, there's just this inherent underlying idea that I am not going to be as good at that. And it's wild when I meet people in the wild. It's wild when I meet people and they're like, oh, what do you do? Go, I've got a podcast and they go, cute, what's your real job? I go, okay, cool, like I also own a mortgage broken company.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, really, do you just work from home?
Speaker 5: Like it's always undermined, it's always underplayed because there's this stereotype that I don't fit of somebody who might own a successful finance company.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a real shame.
Speaker 5: I don't even care, Like I could not care less. It's actually comical, Like, I know sometimes I work from home, but my team they work from an office. Yeah, and they kind of like bat their eyes and they're like, what a team.
Speaker 4: It doesn't have a compute what.
Speaker 5: It's my favorite thing in the entire world. But I just think that gender stereotypes are obviously this massive source of anxiety, and they shouldn't be because we're not less than Ye've just been fed to this patriarchal idea that women shouldn't be good at things, when in reality, we know that women are better investors than men. There is so much research out there to say that if we just divide the genders and look at who's a better investor, women are because we take more time, more energy to understand the circumstances, we are less likely to be responsive. We're more likely to think about the circumstances. Sure makes us better at investing.
Speaker 4: I like, that's a strong statement, and I'm going to agree with having absolutely no knowledge on that way.
Speaker 5: But women are more likely to tell themselves that they're not good at it because they don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: They're not smart enough.
Speaker 4: That is a real shame, and it's fake, fake news, fake news.
Speaker 5: Everyone. We're canceling it because you're a really smart girl and I believe in you.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: But essentially all of these things that we're talking about today are linked to your story and a linked to the narrative that you tell yourself as an adult, and they actually don't reflect your ability at all. You could actually be amazing at maths and you're thinking about this going oh wow, that's another part of my life, Like I'm not so good at comprehension, or I'm not good at making friends, or I'm not good at whatever.
Speaker 2: It is. Like, you can be if you want to be. I love that you can if you want to be.
Speaker 4: How do we address it?
Speaker 5: It's not a life sentence like you stuck with maths anxiety forever. To be honest, I really think it's about education because most of the time we feel anxious about something, or we're scared about something, or we don't want to engage in something, or we're just a little bit apprehensive because we don't know enough about the circumstance. Right, Like I get social anxiety, and a lot of the time, thing that alleviates that social anxiety is if I get told who's going to be there where it is, I'm far less anxious if I'm going somewhere I've already been because you already know the circumstances. And basically that's education, right, So like education makes me feel more comfortable. Same with maths. You usually are going to feel overwhelmed or anxious about something if you don't have enough information about that. But if I set you down and gave you all the information that you needed. I'm not saying the maths anxiety is going anywhere, but I promise it will be much less because you feel a bit more empowered in that circumstance. So I guess the first step is to challenge your personal beliefs about yourself and durabilities and maybe ask yourself what are you good at? And I promise there are going to be things like, there's so much to this where I know that if you are anxious or you don't have enough confidence, you just go, oh, I don't want to have too many tickets on myself. Well that's really lame. But honestly, having a low opinion of yourself it's not modest, it's not sexy. It's actually self destruction. And I think so many times we try to be modest and go oh, like I don't want to you know, look like I'm pumping up my own tires. Why it's destructive to pretend you're not as good at things as you are. I mean, there's obviously the flip side of that, where you have a God complex and you think you're amazing at absolutely everything, and like watching those train wrecks of the auditions on Australian Idol, which are one of my favorite things in the entire world.
Speaker 4: You're just like, ah, that's a lot thank God for God complex.
Speaker 5: Yes, sometimes yeah, thank God because it provides me with a lot of entertainment. But at the end of the day, you saying what you're good at is actually just really constructive and really helpful and helps you leverage into other parts of your life. You might be really good at conversations. You might be really good at one or another thing, and like that's not a bad thing to say, Oh I'm not good at that, or I am good at that. It's actually a really good thing to just be real with yourself, because we can't learn and grow if we don't know where we're learning and growing from. So take, for example, like sport or writing. How do you react when you make a mistake doing something that you're really confident with? You go, oh my god, whatever, that doesn't make sense. If you're really good at sport, beck and you like, you know, we're playing tennis and you're really really good at tennis and you miss a swing, you're probably just gonna shrug it off and try again, right, because you're actually really good at that thing. But if you were just learning tennis for the very first time and you miss a swing, you'd be like, I can't do this.
Speaker 2: I suck.
Speaker 5: This isn't good, Like I'm the worst at this, I'm no good, you haven't had enough practice, and like that's basically it. But when you make a mistake with maths, maybe you really punish yourself with negative affirmations or panic right, of course.
Speaker 3: I got it wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm so bad at this. Is that helpful for anybody involved?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you kind of think like I mustn't have the brain for this, but I'm sure you do exactly.
Speaker 5: And there's this psychological concept called reframing and I learned a lot about it when I was studying, but you can google it reframing and like lots of examples about reframing to help you. But essentially, instead of saying something like, oh, I'm not a maths person or I'm just really bad the money, you could say, oh, just experiencing some math anxiety is just making me feel a little bit overwhelmed, Like that's a much better situation to be. And maybe practicing some math skills in a fun I don't know if it can be fun. It's fun for me, but maybe just like no stress environment is probably better. Like have you done saduku or noodle or I that could be really fun to get you back into numbers and then slowly start to do things. I think that there's this misconception that you need to dive right in and take every single step. If budgeting or looking at your money situation is a bit overwhelming, back do you know what my advice.
Speaker 2: Is, don't do it? Don't do it.
Speaker 5: How about we just put that to the side. How about we start with just looking at your pay slip. How much money comes into your bank account each week?
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 5: Do we tell you? No? I want to tell me that if you know that number, you're in a better position than you were yesterday when you didn't know the exact amount.
Speaker 2: And maybe that's all we do today. That's fine.
Speaker 5: Maybe tomorrow wee can talk about how much you're spending on your groceries.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 5: Maybe you don't. Maybe we can work that out. Yeah, maybe we can have a look at what your groceries look like each and every single week, and you go, cheese vie. I didn't even know it was that much. Oh beg, Is there anything you want to change in that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just need to maybe cut back on how many cheesecakes I'm buying or something.
Speaker 4: I do a cheesecake and you do.
Speaker 5: But it's one of those things that I think you don't need to go boots and all into this. Just take it slowly, because the slower you take it, the more it's actually going to absorb. Yep, that's why we don't do anything in intensives. At UNI, I got offered to do intensive subjects, like you know where they like take an entire semester, like twelve weeks of content, and they like pump it into you in four days. So I did that to get rid of like two subjects that I really wanted to get rid of. And I was like, sweet, I'll just do this over the Christmas break. I'll sign up for two intensives. Could not tell you what I learned. Couldn't because you know what, I crammed all that information so I could do the test. At the end of the day, take it off, go home, have probably three glasses of wine. Go back the next day, do the same thing. All right, you know, do my little group project that we did over four days, submit that, Breathe a sigh of relief, wait for my result, and go oh.
Speaker 2: Far out glad that's over.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What did I learn?
Speaker 5: Literally nothing, because I didn't absorb anything, which is why we need to do it in small chunks over a long period of time, with things that matter to you, not with things that don't matter to you. If you're just starting your budgeting journey or just starting your money journey. Why are we talking about compound interests? Victoria does think as a real sexy But is that the best place to start, right? How do we just start with the small things? Because the small things are the foundation of financial literacy. And if we can create a really solid foundation, if you like, you know, wiggle at the top or you're like swaying and you're not sure, you're not going to fall very far because the foundations are really solid. So I think that we just need to take small steps and little steps and make sure that the system works for you. So like automatic payments might work for you for other people, they might not work for some people. Having a really good budget spreadsheet like the one in our Budget and cash Flow master class that I do, makes a lot of sense for other people, They're like, I don't want that. I just want an app that does everything for me. Educate yourself, Listen to Sheese on the Money, Go into our Facebook. It's the most supportive place in the entire world.
Speaker 2: It makes my heart.
Speaker 5: Seeing every single day ask questions and normalize this discussion because to me, it is so important to be having money conversations because when I talk about money, it puts you and my friends in a better position, and then when you talk about money, it kind of spreads. Yep.
Speaker 2: It's like do you remember like the phone Trees when you were.
Speaker 4: Younger, Phone Tree?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they had it on Legally Blonde, where like I call three people and then those three people three people, Like, that's what.
Speaker 2: We're going to do with financial literacy.
Speaker 5: When you do a legally Blonde flone tree.
Speaker 4: Let's try it. Let's churn out to themselves.
Speaker 2: I think we're done.
Speaker 4: I think it's a really good place to leave it.
Speaker 2: I think so do.
Speaker 5: Legally Blond's a very good movie. Go and listen to it.
Speaker 4: Go and listen to it, and watch it.
Speaker 2: I'm such a podcast and you can.
Speaker 4: Listen to it if you want to go.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good day. Loved me on Friday. Bye bye.
Speaker 5: The advice shared on She's on the Money is general in nature and does not consider your individual circumstances. She's on the Money exists purely for educational purposes and should not be relied upon to make an investment or financial decision. If you do choose to buy a financial product, read the PDS TMD and obtain appropriate financial advice tailored towards your needs. Victoria divine and she's on the money. Are authorized representatives of money Sherpa pty Ltd ABN three two one six four nine two seven seven zero eight AFSL four five one two eight nine