Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload, the podcast last Welcome back to TV Reload. My name is Benjamin Norris, and on this podcast I go behind the scenes with the biggest players in television. Each episode you will get a front row seat with content makers like executive producers, writers, editors and casting agents, plus the talent that we see on our screens. TV Reload reloads the shows that you are currently watching and gives you a better insight into our television industry and our streaming services. Today on the podcast, I have one of the shining stars of lux Listing Sydney. This guest has been a fantastic cast, joining the series in series two. Yes, we are talking about Monica two. The first series on Amazon Prime really broke round in a space that proved everyone has their guilty pleasure when it comes to reality TV. This isn't drama for drama's sake. It's a beautifully shot series about real estate with houses in Sydney that could rival anywhere else in the world. Monica two is a Chinese Australian woman with a lot to say. But today you will get an upfront down to worth chat that will show you why she's a success in front of the camera and why she's a success in the real estate market. Like's listing. Sydney has debuted their third season already on Amazon Prime, and you simply must watch to see how Monica commands her audience. I will ask what made her say yes to the show, what it's like being a Chinese Australian woman on TV, if she would feel more comfortable using her first language, and we also discuss why Monica is a smash within the LGBTI community. However, let's get started with today's guest. I'd like to welcome Monica two to TV Reyload.
Speaker 2: It's good for the audience, it's good for me.
Speaker 1: Monica is known for her lean and her international clientele, but.
Speaker 2: I'm not really a best friend of all of them. I'm not a best friend of the business.
Speaker 1: What happen this is real estate.
Speaker 2: This is what happened to a woman without English, without nothing to who I am today. That's that's a journey. You know what, Monica, You're evil. We have a culture. We're very conservative, right, so we never want to show what we really have.
Speaker 1: The real estate market in Sydney is crazy.
Speaker 2: I was asking that, Kyle saidler I said, should I be a comedian?
Speaker 1: I'm Monica. Welcome to the podcast and congratulations on another series of lux Listening, Sydney.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: You know, this show looks like a lot of fun to make. Have you been having a blast making this series?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I think it's probably more fun for me, So I never thought that would be on the show. And the show yeah kind of like make me like a really like a superstar in my community.
Speaker 1: I feel like the essence behind this show is to be at the top of your game and to be the best version of yourself. Just watching you and the other guys is just it's just really inspiring to watch.
Speaker 2: So I absolutely think so. You know, first of all, we have an opportunity to work with the other agents, so we're all very busy. I'm sure you know in every industry, probably real estate is the business person will work seven days a week, and so we literally don't have time to make friends. And you know, while we're filming a show, and it would come you know, like to get to know each other a bit better. And that's really important for me because I compared to you know, three of them I'm probably the new kids on the book, right, I've been a real estate only about probably thirteen years, and they've been the game for like so long. It's just so much to learn from them, you know, really enjoy my time with them. And yeah, I think there's a blast for me.
Speaker 1: What does it mean to be a Chinese Australian woman killing it in the business world on television?
Speaker 2: God, you know, unbelievaoble thought, you know, I never thought I would do that, But when I took the challenge, I just wanted to say, you know, what is going to happen. So now I got, oh my god, the selfies, you know, signatures and you know hashtag and so I've just realized I've become the number one influencer for the Chinese uh you know, you know properties and luxury community. I got, you know, the followers from like literally like a sixty seventy years old because you know, you know, you can tell, right I'm not young, and from the middle age, and the young young kids. I've got so many young kids like following me around. I think then become from a real estate agent, become like a person with a responsibility. So once you're out there you really have to give the right message and become an inspiration for that generation. So yeah, I really are enjoying the process and then join the experience, of course enjoying a bit of like a fame, but just saying that, you know, you know how that feels.
Speaker 1: I love that you're owning that. I love that you own that because so many people are like, you know, they brushed aside. They don't even say that that's something that they enjoy, but really it is. I mean, for you, you're killing it at what you do best, You're doing it on television and people love you for it, so you know, why not celebrate that exactly?
Speaker 2: You know what one of the challenges we're facing now is so when you become really famous on top of your game, and how you manage that, you know, how you manage like prolamentally and also you know the time and the most important how do you keep you know, your your grunt, you know, always keep your feet on the ground. I think that's the challenge you we're facing at the moment, and that hope I will continue be genuine, authentic and it's still how working you have to know where you know, what is your main focus? Right, So my focus is always the property. I deliver the service and you know, look after my team and that's it, you know, like of maintainer integrity, that's really important as well. I'd rather than justin going out and enjoy the fame and forgot who we are, you know ourselves. You know, this is my biggest challenge at the moment, and I'm sure I will manage that so I wouldn't have a problem.
Speaker 1: The show works though, because you are also genuine I mean Delane and Gavin Simon and yourself. I mean you're all just being true to yourselves on television and I think that's that's why we love it so much. I think if you pretended to be someone else, we'd switch off.
Speaker 2: Think that literally, that's what you're saying. So what you get and the great you know, greatness about the show is, of course the superstars are the properties, right, So we shocused the world, not just Australia, and I will show us two hundred and forty different countries and regions. So what Australia has got to offer, our senior has got to offer. So that's the number one thing, and that we've got incredible properties and people calling it from Denmark, you know they're from today because somebody from Brazil or I was like, oh wow, you know, you guys have got so much. Would you like to sell your brocess? I thank you very much. Not but anyway, but it's just beautiful things people have never seen. They always think we'll have one in Kangaroo's, you know, the best thing toward the opera house. Yes we do, but in terms of property is it's definitely the world class. And second is about people, and yeah, we're so different. You know, we're totally different. Oh my god. You know, like they really show their personalities in the show and the good and bad side. I mean, right, so we're changing people. And one thing is like, you know, I've got a lot of friends that in the in the in the industry, in a television industry. So everybody's telling me, you know, the realcity shows is a very different. You know, you're being in a band, you know, but this show, the producers, you know, the productions really empower us to be who we are. So yeah, that's pretty good. You know, make our lives really easy. And so if there's a lot opportunity, maybe I'm just gonna truck just.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I wanted to ask you. You know, you've been so embraced and people are loving you on TV, but do you think we need more Chinese Australian women on television here in Australia or.
Speaker 2: One you know, Chinese Australians. You know, we have a culture. We're very conservative, right, so we never want to show what we really have because we don't want to defend anybody. You know, this is a Chinese culture. But to for me having me on the show, is that really we really have to get out there. You know, we should encourage the younger generation just show who you are. Just just stand up, you know, rather than stick out and be undergo oh no, you know what about you know, if I'm not good enough and everybody is good enough and we've just been so fortunate in this country, or doesn't matter where you are, you know, listen to your program. So you could be in China, could be in Thailand, could be you're you know what, we're just representing ourselves. We have a beautiful heritage of Asian culture, but we imbraced the Western culture. So yeah, we definitely should stand out. So I did an interview with somebody else yesterday. The problem is a reading power women, not just Chinese, any migrants to come out, just stand up, you know, just showcase your heritage. I embrace this beautiful Western culture.
Speaker 1: Because people embrace you, Monica, they embrace We've been embracing you. You know, you are a bit of a new personality, someone we haven't seen on television here in Australia. But to see you just being yourself reminds us that there's just so many other stories in this country to tell, and so many beautiful people to investigate and to laugh along with them, to learn from.
Speaker 2: That's right, you know, it's very interesting. So I'm over observed. So what's the show we'd come back bring us not just the business, but the feedback, you know. I you know, I heard from you know a lot of people's money. You know, you're you're our inspiration in the Asian community, and I heard a lot like a gay community become I could get some Oh that's interesting, that's let's really I want to found out more. Why is that right? And maybe they're looking for that authentity, you know, like different, you know, improfessional. We're not perfect, right, so you know my brand is that even though we work so hard. I'm just squear him. There's so much like things relate to themselves, you know, to the migrants, and I don't know, you know, I just want to find out. Okay, why is that?
Speaker 1: I can tell you Monica what it is. It's you know, the LGBTI community have felt like a minority, and you yourself must have in this country felt like a minority at this time, and most people who felt like a minority feel squashed down by it. But then to see you be so loud and so fun and so confident, it reminds people of a minority that they too can be just like you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Ben, you know you're the first person. You know, you alos listen to me. I want to listen to you, right, So this is like one piece of you know I never heard of because I got so much attention everyone. God, you know people, I feel like that last. But sometimes I'm you know, I'm still Asian and Chinese. I'll still be conservative to ask because I don't want to offend anybody because I never have so many engaferends, but I never really asked them in depth of it, do you know what I mean? So I'm still Asian. So I'm not a brave to ask. You know, I don't offend anybody, but this is like, yes, it's a majority minority, you know, a group of people and oh wow, okay, I'm loud. I'm not shy of my success. Why should I, right, I work so hard for our at own right. I do love blind billings and our low BlimE is humble today, but so all bling billions and I love to enjoy life and we're not you know, we deserve it. But at the same time that we live with a purpose, we live with something we want to achieve. So thank you, thank you for that having I think that that's really really grateful to hear.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad that. I mean, it's a good conversation to have, and I mean sometimes we don't see that. But also sometimes we're afraid to ask these questions. But they're the best questions to ask when it is a little bit uncomfortable at times. Normally there's a good reward behind it. But when I was thinking of chatting with you today, I wanted to say to you, can you remember when you came to Australia, which I think was in the eighties, what kind of space was there at that time for women like yourself to be taken. Seriously, how far do you think we've come since when you first came to Australia.
Speaker 2: I think I came to Australia in ninety eighty eight, So that was literally in those space no space for students because I was a foreign students and the perceptions that for instant you had just had to work in their restaurants, right, So washing the dishes and that's what you know, which is okay, that's how that's how we started, right, And there's no space for women, you know. That. One thing is I don't I don't really think Australia is a country has a lot of racism or all this. I don't really believe there, right, because you know, when we're coming here, we have to know who we are. Because I couldn't even bloody speak English. How are you? How are you asked for plays in a society? Right? You can't because you couldn't even communicate. So number one thing is like we have to forgot forget see imperfection, You have to forget who you are in the past. I was like literally like a superstar in China at the time on a camere. I was nobody. But instead of a blame the society, blame the community, I just have to empower myself. You know, I have to know what I don't know. I have to learn language. I have to start washing the dishes and start working. That was a joke, right, looking after other peop's baby. I was twenty six. I didn't even know how to look at myself. Right, but does sex you just just you? And I start from working in the market, you know, baby, if you look at my photos, you I have you know all the posts, I have a Burrican allies and Amassiel. Right, I was having a bum bag, So you know when the sting is just selling a country in a dirty cash and working in the market just techologically, you know how strong I have to be. Okay, So we never showed blame was out there in fact where you have to make the most what's available of us, and the psychology will have to be so strong and the resilience. I just ignore whatever happens outside. Just empower yourself. So from that moment, a woman without English, without nothing to who I am today, That's that's a journey, right, that journey is just so incredible everything I did in the past, Washington dishes, cover the place, split the beer on people's you know, you know, c to be now being everywhere, been seeing, you know, being like you know, hosting private functions, fly private jets, all these things. It's an incredible journey. So that journey. Come to my book. Okay, my I do the book with the Amazon released very soon. It's called hashtag never too much. Okay, too much is to you my surname, so you know, it's never too much of like hardship, challenges and victories and celebrations everything. So we shouldn't be shye. So we are the master of ourselves. We should manage ourselves from you know, physical, mental, everything whatever comes. You know, you know why you cannot manage it, right, just living in Gods hand, you cannot manage it doesn't matter. I don't know what happens tomorrow. So I'm having something at Lutle Market today. It's a meeting of fairs. I don't know what's the results, but I just hope. I don't really mind. It's no people comes running today, that's okay, you know, but I get prepared, you know, get my head, huh, you know, cut my make up, just go enjoy myself. So I hope that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense, That makes perfect sense. And you know it's is it too early to be this inspirational want to come? I don't know. I love chatting to you. I feel like I need to chat to you every morning just to give myself the to psych me up into the day. Like I think it makes you want to go out there and achieve. I think we so often get bogged down in our circumstance and we sort of forget that we should just clear all of that and be who we are and start again, you know. And I think that there's something something quite beautiful in that. You know, Monica, when I asked you to do this show, what was what was your initial thoughts?
Speaker 2: Oh? Initial thoughts. It's like, you know, I'm still privileged. So like if there's opportunity there to share my story with anybody, and I look at some of the questions, I say, you know, I'm not and if I can fit in the time I always do you know anything I can? You know my husband he do too much? I said, you know, I never never too much. If I can fit in, I will always want to be there to sharing and just hopefully inspiring and you know, just if I can have anybody help, you know, anybody listen to a podcast, that it's become a responsibility.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But of course you're very good looking at you and you know it's good to talk. If I'm talking to you, I'm I looking at you as well. Right for people by talking to you, I learned from you today. I learned a couple of things I never know. And I also keep myself excited as well for the day. Right. So now it's like you said, you're inspired, I'm inspired too. You know, it's just you know, have a great data.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely. And then it's interesting, you know with l's listening Sydney. You know, they had their first season and you weren't a part of that season, and then you joined the second series. You know, why do you think they they chose you to join the ranks and join Gavin and Simon and Delane, Like, why do you think the producers came and found you? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, In terms of the real state, I think I'm represent representing luxury. So without wanting to probably it's not okay, it is a luxury, but I probably more extra. So if you look at the shows there there's a lot of details, right, So luxury is it's not just people's property. It's about this the whole package you figured out, but a little bit inside that. A few years ago, I was in a partner show with Simon Gavin Dealing and another person, right, so that I was he invited, actually the producer for the first show I did I did, I wasn't invited, but at the time, I wasn't sure because you know, I'm an entrepreneur. I'm real that I got my incredible brand. I'm one of the superstar agent. You know, if you look at my record, there's far more than you know, lots of people. So you know my last years forty five million dollars, three years ago, thirty eight million dollars or years ago, I got thirty number nine million dollars. So that's me, right, And I've been you know, I've been showcased. You know, I embraced my brand for so long. So my brand is luxury, and my brand is a bridge between East and West, right, So I'm very firm among what I stand for. So I was not sure about the show, and you know, one of the executive producers and U should be because I was I was in a palet show. I said, you know what, let's wait and see. And the second one. What's the first show? I said, Oh my god, this is incredible. So the show, if I can number one, is a serious show. It's a very good show. There's nothing controversial. It's not one of those you know, other shows I don't want me Yeah, And I said, yeah, that's this is a stuard. By saying that, I think I'm so grateful. We don't have to take the opportunity. You know, if you're uncomfortable with so you can always wait and see what's happening. So sometimes if it's the right thing, so it's worth waiting. I think it's definitely worth waiting. And I loved it. I love everything we have done with the show, and the result is just phenomenal.
Speaker 1: What's the reaction has been to you taking part of the series.
Speaker 2: I think my family is always supportive. I've got really supportive our husband, you're very good looking and very supportive, and my daughter is very supportive. My people back in China are my god, it is so cool. But this one thing, it's like, you know, because I'm probably the oldest one or most of the true one leasure and they say, oh my god, may look you have some winkles. So you know, you know, your family is always sometimes you know, like for Chinese, family is very critical, you know what I mean. You look fabulous. You know all the Australian community or people around the world, you look incredible. So that's what I like about Western culture, you know what I mean. So they just really was Chinese is very critical because oh my god, I could speak a little bit better and I shouldn't have to wear that, you know, that different ring, and so yeah, this is like your family by seeing that they're amazing. They I feel they're very proud of me and doing this, and you know they're don't they never I'm still probably never Chinese never said that. Oh yes, all right, I'm you know, but I could sharing with other friends.
Speaker 1: You know as well. I was there for the launch of season two in Sydney, and so I got to be there while we viewed the first episode of the second series, and you got the best laughs. You had the most engaging reaction from that audience. You were there watching it. So I remember, you know, just introducing this larger than life character. How do you feel about that? You know, are you. Are you finding yourself to be quite comical or are you finding yourself like I just thought it would be interesting to know what you truly think of the version of yourself that's being created on this show.
Speaker 2: Are you. I never thought that they would capture me in that way. Okay, that's me, right, So I thought that, you know, like the probably very much focused on you know, how much commonly square metress and how much is the price or I'll look at that run right, oh look at it, you know, so rather than focus on facts, and you know, they actually kept on my capture my personality. So if you see the teaser says, oh my god, do I look to do skinny? I didn't know that. You know, I wasn't supposed to be in this show, but I think that's my personality, which I really grate for for the post production and the producers. Right. That's why sometimes people see something in you you're never see yourself again all the time, because people have more confidence in me rather than im con in myself. That's why for people who is listening to your podcast is if somebody encouraged to do something, don't be afraid. Just just get out there and try it, you know, don't don't people say, oh my god, you know, just try to do it right. That's me. So I lets a lesson. So okay, let's ask you why the gay community is so perceptive of me, right, so you give me a perfect answer, but this is not for me. So when I saw that the teaser, I don't know if you still remember, he said, oh my, I sit down with the chairs. Do I look skinny? I didn't. I don't want. I don't know, it's sure. I think that's at bloody fabulous. And by saying that, I saw another side of me as well. Okay, I don't pretend I'm just funny. I was asking the Kyle Ascendler. I said, should I be like a comedian? But I said no, no, you know what I think. I never thought that could be a comedian because I couldn't even bloody speak English now and I thought, oh, I thought about you know, really is much better money. So I'm talking about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, you are funny, but I mean you're not funny like a comedian that would get up there and deliver, you know, stories or lines. I think you're funny in the context of your just being yourself. And you're saying the things that we all think about ourselves. I mean, when you get up and you're going for a job, at you you the first thing you think is do I look skinny?
Speaker 2: Do I look good? You know that? What was so funny? Oh my god? So yeah that the producision starblus and you know, they asked me, is are you okay with that? You know that's under so everything to ask. I'm probably the easiest cost. I'm just literally easiest cost. That's what I heard to walk with because I really because they are the expert. You have to and you have to trust these people to lead you up to something. It's good for the audience, it's good for me, and I just have to trust them. So I always feel I have time. I never ask for anything. That's are you happy with that? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: Oh what what do I think? I think it's fabulous. I just go for it. I don't know, you know, I don't I'm not afraid. You know. That's probably my confidence as well in myself. I don't mind if you think I'm fat, That's okay. I am fat, right, I'm actually there's much skinnier than the camera. So you know that's just what I am. You know, I think that confidence is shown with guys and the audience. You can feel and you know, lots of places. My mom loves us as your mom laves me, because my mom's migrants, and so I used that a lot of migrants as well, just being yourself. Just look forward, right, This is a lucky country and the opportunities everywhere for everybody. So if I could make it, everybody can. So yeah, I truly enjoyed the show.
Speaker 1: You mentioned in the media last week that you find the filming of the master interviews a little bit stressful because English is your second language. I think you should be able to use your first language and we can just read the subtitles. What do you think. I think it'd be just as funny, and I think it would be quite progressive. Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 2: A next show, you know. Yeah, yes, but you know I've been here for like thirty five years. Okay, are you really enjoying my like we'll call that like like a banama, right. Even though I'm so white and I really love the culture, I'm still like you. I think it's okay to be a chinglish call that right. So my Chinese English English, I think instead of like, my god, you know, I'm not profert and so you know, I think you have so much charm? Is that but it appears to a lot of audience.
Speaker 1: But I also think, Monica, you know, we need to realize that the audience isn't as stupid as we think. And you know the popularity of TV shows like Squid Game or movies like Parasite. You know, the Australian audiences are paying money to watch international film and they're willing to follow the subtitles and they're still understanding the humor. So I just wondered whether or not it might be progressive and it might make you even more funny. It's for you to be more relad for yourself.
Speaker 2: We can do that, you know, I do know we can do that.
Speaker 1: That's the producers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll as the producers, you know, you know I respect them. If they think, oh my god, it's better, just do it, you know, whatever the problem.
Speaker 1: You know, the cast is so enigmatic, they're so amazing. Do you enjoy working with the three others?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, absolutely, absolutely no. So I'm a person I work with everybody, okay, because I'm such an old school I'm a double the age of you know proof, I'm not sure. Yeah, so you know, I'm fine. They're they're They're actually really nice people, and I think they see another side of me as well. I feel a lot of respect for what I do, and yeah, I think the problem. It sounds to be boring, but I had after watch dramas when they have a dramas, right, I just said that, Oh yes, you know, come on, let's do it. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Out of Gavin, Delane and Simon, who would you give the best referral to if you had to give a work referral to one of those three, who would get the best referral from you?
Speaker 2: Okay? If I do have a referral, so I would really depending on what kind of listings or business, so who would give the best result? So I don't. I don't because they're very different and that I know them so well, or who can do so I would find out who's the best for that particular referral rather than perpose. I'm not the I don't pick up because I love you, right, So I love all of them, but I'm not really a best friend of all of them. I'm not a best friend of the business. What there's the best for my mendor and you know, I.
Speaker 3: Will pick, but I seeing that they're all good for someple, they're all good for that, they're good for something, and then that would maybe others just that I think they're the very different agent.
Speaker 1: You know. And the other thing that is that interesting about the show is I feel like I would love to see more scenes about who you all are, Like I would like to see more about your personal life. I mean, I love all of that. I mean, the listings are amazing, these houses are phenomenal, and the clothing. There's so much to this show. But I'd love to know more about you. I'd love to know more about Gavin. You know, is there any resistance from you guys to you know, let the camera crews into your house and show us more about your personal lives.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about Gavin anybody. So I don't have a So if you watch my Instagram, so I just host I port yeah, yeah, a whole part in my house with you know, old friends. So I don't have a problem. So that's that's very public. So I think I don't personally, I think I'm like an open booth. So if anything you want to know about me, and I'm happy to share. But you ask me about password, I don't know. Otherwise I would let you know, right, I don't. I just don't know. You don't need anymore. But so once you want to be open, you want to be public, you want to be a celebrity. Everything you do you have to have a really solid foundation. So you know, you go first fly, you don't crash, right, because everything I do is very transparent. I don't do a lot of bad things right, you know, like I think it's not good from my image, from my company to my business. I try to manage that really really well.
Speaker 1: And I mentioned this just a minute ago about the fashion. You know, the fashion of the show is so it's so exciting and it's a massive broad card. Is there a stylist that helps you pick the clothes or all the clothes that you're wearing your own?
Speaker 2: Yes, so we do have always a support from the cast and we have a stylist and a war job you know, aspert. But they also come to my watchhob pick up the things which is suitable for the show because I have you know, like as you can say, right, I'm very much like international and also I'm also like a brandom bastard for colors and bodies and my one of my responsibilities let the world know what Australia has to offer. So, you know, colors and body is such an icon. I think the worship no like we have beautiful you know, different design, beautifore qualities and beautiful clothes. So that's why I try to wear as much as I can and oh yeah they suit me like perfectly. So season two I think I do a lot of like like the Chanel, Balan Valentine or Gucci and all this you know, Partaga and stuff, But then the last a few episodes lots of like colors and body clothing, which is absolutely lost.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that you could have your own fashion blog and I think people would follow, you know, I think there's a huge market for it. What advice do you have for those want to be likes listings agents who want to crack the market.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think if they are just you know, already in the industry or you're just about complete industry and I can't give you a governtee, this is the best industry. I just look at me. I wanted about thirteen years in the market, and you know, I know nothing about real estate, just saying right, and it's phenomenal. So even I'm like eighty five years old, if I want to work, I still have work in the industry because it's phenomenal and it's really good money. Just saying right. But the most important thing is that you have to be patient. Okay, it's not the overnight success. If you look at all of us billing thirty years, devin't work. So I don't know since it's eighteen or something, right, So you know myself is you know, we'll work seven days away and do today. I did today, even we're huge successful, but still very hard working to start with and be patient. So most importantly, so much competition in the market, but you have to find out your personal branding. So if you think about money gods straight away you think about is mid West luxury right, hard working woman entrepreneur, you know, and maybe I'm very charitable, right, this is my brain, but what is your brain? So you could be I just give you a quick exempleizer. If you want to work with specializing gay community, just say right. So you have to understand, you know what what you know that your community is looking for a terrorist house. You know, you have to become an expert for that particular community because you cannot be everything and everywhere. And once you found that niche market, you stay in that market, really understand, really delivered the service, and build a relationship and trustmit, business will come. So at the moment, I don't have time to do door knocking. You know, if I have, I will, but I just don't have time. But people just calling me because if you think about central Chinese, who doesn't want the civil Chinese? Right, If you want to say, get a premium price, and if I want somebody really trusts with my property, they think about me. So I have to got a lot of like incredible special properties, which is like probably be difficult to sell some other age you already try. They come back to me because I'd be honest with them because I really understand why they build that house, why they product special elements of our paintings to that house. That's my brand. But you just have to find your brand longevity. Right, So just imagine Monic at eighty five years the one I'm sixty, right, I still like you enjoying everything I do.
Speaker 1: I love that about it, and you know we all just need that really cool soundtrack. What about a season four? Do you know anything? Have they asked you about a season for? Do you know whether we're getting a season four? What can you tell us?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, So I have a meeting. So I've got called from you know, the Amazon from Americas that have come up. Withet me next week, just have dinner. I said, you pay for dinner. Okay, you know what I mean? But I don't know. Is very much up to the you know what the prime videos looking for? And you know, so seriously I don't know. But if they're sitting for we really have to serious consider because there's a very lot of commitment in terms of time and I think all the past probably we think about, okay, are we going to continue doing it or you know, like the show is benefits to the business and have the time management all these kind of things. Yeah, it's just you know, if you if you are no sitting force, just you know us lots of listening. Sydney just keeps the suiting for yes, and then then we think about it.
Speaker 1: I'll keep commenting on the Facebook and on giving and follow on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, follow on my Instagram. Money got to age eight.
Speaker 1: It's a question I ask everyone who joins the podcast, is what something from behind the scenes, something that we we didn't see or we won't see, kind of like a behind the scene secret from making lux listings Sydney.
Speaker 2: The secret is, like, it's a really to make a show like that. You know, there's something I never realized. You have a crew of probably about like thirty forty people, you know, Like it's just such a hard work and you make so much, you know, and then the cuts are so little, right, so if you want to be a celebrity, you really have to appreciate their passion and love for that. Otherwise it's not possible. It's just so time consuming. Okay, luckily it's an unscripted so it can be ourselves.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just so much, so much work behind each episode. Hopefully everybody will enjoy. It's hard, it's not easy.
Speaker 1: Tonica. I love you on the show, and I just want to say thank you so much for being so generous talking with me today and having a chat about the show. And yeah, just being is being yourself, which I think is really important when you are being on television. So thank you, thank.
Speaker 2: You so much for having made then thank you so much to give me the feedback, and now I learned something. I hope your audience were really, really enjoying your podcast.