Speaker 1: The Celebrity News.
Speaker 2: Did you like that? Yes.
Speaker 1: Sokara Delvin is currently doing the podcast Circuit. She's got an album out, guys, she's a singer. I listened to her album. It's actually good. I wanted to hate it, but it's really good. I think she's had a lot of help with it. I think there's a bit of autitude. She's got all the best producers, like it would have been hard to fail. But she went on the Louis Throux podcast this week, and I just love when a guest comes on and they're completely unfiltered. So he asked her if the rumors were true that she was once in an entanglement with Amber Herd, who you'll remember was married to Johnny DApp, and she really cleared that rumor up.
Speaker 2: Are we going to mention the Johnny Depp thing? Sure?
Speaker 3: What part of it?
Speaker 2: She was driven crazy by the idea that Amber might be sleeping with you.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's because we did a movie together and it was it was called London Fields. He was also doing the movie. I think he was pretty driven crazy by jealousy. I suppose nothing was happening at that point. Later, after the divorce, had I suppose you suppose No, I don't suppose. I do know. Yeah, an entanglement, what is the word?
Speaker 2: Tell me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what that means either.
Speaker 1: Well, I know what an entanglement is.
Speaker 3: What does it mean? Is it bad?
Speaker 1: I think it means a relatively short lived sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeahs Yeah we were closed for a long time and then when they were going through the divorce, Yeah, we were entangled.
Speaker 2: I suppose. I love that Louis throw away And if, by the way, you can hear his podcast on our iHeart app which is free.
Speaker 1: Hasn't he got a great interviewing style?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Oh he can get anything out of it, Yeah, anyone, And he does it because of the awkward pause.
Speaker 4: You just want to fill the gap.
Speaker 1: Socret. Yes, they did sleep in the hood, But isn't the entanglement just in a the name for a situationship. Well, you're a dating expert, you tell us. I think I'm going to bring that in. I think I'm going to make that. I think I think it sounds so much more classier than a situationship or a friend with benefits entanglement.
Speaker 2: I reckon Johnny Depp was onto something. Maybe he knew, maybe he was jealous for a reason, right, because two women being friends wouldn't be give you something to be jealous about. But the fact that they hooked up straight afterwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like That's right.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend left me for another woman. It'd be worse if she left me for another man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm the same. I would rather a guy join only you would say exactly right. Also, Bam mcgarah, you know from Jackassay Bam right, throwback to the nineties. He's come out on a podcast as well, talking about how he got Brad Pitt into deep trouble with his then wife Jennifer Aniston. He since thinks he's been blacklisted to film a couple. Here's what he had to say.
Speaker 4: The last thing we shot was Jennifer Aniston still hates us for because I remember the phone call like you did.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 4: So we talked him into going the Pink's Hot Dog line, which is it's crowded all day long. So we had Brad Pitt wait in that line, and when the time was right, we pulled up in a van, kicked out him with the fake crow bars, threw him in the van and took off. I agree with Jennifer Aniston. Now that I look back at it, we could have wound up in some serious danger. He was just like, anybaby, what's it going?
Speaker 1: So what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Well, we just filmed in the Pig hot Dog line. The guys pulled up in a van and fake out of me with some pro bars and then you know, people in the line were trying to defend me and save me. She's like you what, So I'm like, she hates us. Jennifer Ashton hates us. Yeah, that's when they were together at the time.
Speaker 2: I mean I would probably hate them too, do you reckon?
Speaker 1: I just thought she had a sense of humor. But they take their Hollywood careers very serious because.
Speaker 2: So much, so many things could happen to damage their reputation and then they're out of a job. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean that didn't last anyway.
Speaker 2: How long were they together, Like a couple of years.
Speaker 1: I never got that relationship. No, Like, she's the pretty girl next door, but he was hot like he and Angelina Jolly are hundred.
Speaker 2: I got it. Yeah, nothing lasts.
Speaker 1: The lesson I get out of this love is dad pessimistic of you.