Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to the Amazon Cox Show. Now today is catch up. We've had plenty of stuff going on in the last two weeks and we're gonna cover it all today and there's gonna be a lot of different things happening and plus fans questions. So we had a lot of questions that were answered by fans. We're really excited about that. But a massive thank you to everyone who's jumped on board. We've had an amazing community, amazing feedback and everything else. And as always like comment share. We got the five platforms. We got YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok. So check it all out. But we no further ado. We've got the Man, the myth, the legend, Braidon Cocks with.
Speaker 2: Us off the top, great intro, good energy, brought the energy. But I think you're putting up like a brave front. I want to ask if you're if you're okay, first and foremost.
Speaker 1: I'll just go back from holiday. I'm great.
Speaker 2: First step, did you call the police four for the for the robbery, the robbery of the Great Robbery Neil danaher trophy O mister two time it was.
Speaker 1: It was? I wasn't you happy now I'm kidding Noll. All the best to Oliver. He did really well. But the guy Josh who actually didn't put me into the votes, he I sent him a very stern text message's actually a prisoner himselves, like out in the world, did you? I made them mind just leave me out of the top three, So you know him. I actually called him for coffee. So I'm doing some stuff with AFL and he's one of those guys that's LinkedIn there. So yeah, I gave a stern text message to him that night and just gave him a little bit of a lunches on you next time.
Speaker 2: Mate, So recap if you if you've been living under a rock. Matthew Lloyd, great forward, Esson great, he gave you three, Lingy Geelong, great premiership captain. He gave you the three and then you're you're traitorous friend.
Speaker 1: We've got the AFL journalist.
Speaker 2: He didn't even give you one. You didn't even make He's top three.
Speaker 1: It was very rare.
Speaker 2: It would have been more than a stern message I would have been giving him. But great game. I was saying they were sliding and you just got them why they were down? Tell us about the day, tell us about the atmosphere, Neil down to her everything that went into raising what two million dollars for M and D.
Speaker 1: At the end of the game it was two point two, So two million dollars is just pretty cool and something really nice to be able to check it out, man like, to be a part of it. It's such an honor, such an honor, man like Neil's come to us for geez were big free seven or eight I think now, so he's done it for a fair amount of time. And yeah, he's lost his ability to speak now, so his daughter back is now doing it and she's just as good as him as far as getting the messages across, and just so cool. Well, it's so cool to have you know, so many people buying there, sliders, big time people at the within the industry or within just kind of sports or media, whatever it may be, to slide down and help raise money and just do it out of the kindness of their heart. It's just a it's a feel good day. It's a really feel good day. And to have I think it was like seventy seven thousand people there support in the cars pretty cool. It's pretty It's just like an awesome, like Australian culture thing they do here and like I feel like people get around the cars. They really do it, and they do it strong, you know.
Speaker 2: And it was adopted really quick, so it came in and everyone was on board straight away, both clubs, both fan bases, and yeah, you just look into the crowd and it's just a sea of blue beanies, which is which is really awesome. Have you. I think a lot of people now they like they want to go down the slide. It's like, like, get my name up there, I want to go down the slide. In the future. You probably can't go down game day.
Speaker 1: Because I would actually you m'd do a pre game you go down, no doubt. I'd do an ice boat for every game anyway. So I'm kind of like once down.
Speaker 2: Here, yeah, right, do you reckon you fit down the slide?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so it's a big pool at the end. It's a big pool. Like it is. It is quite icy and like depending on the timeframe before the game. But I always started like such a cool experience, like how many people to addressed up like a Halloween outfit and just go like sliding down into a mill of an ice pocket to essentially help raise money for well we called we called als back how ils I spoke a challenge but it's M and D here, I think, yeah, and I'll do it to a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: If Neil, if Neil or his family anyone asked me, I'll be I'd raise my hand with a nim finishing in the sentence, what.
Speaker 2: Would you go down as?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Now, I thought maybe like the BFG just were like humongous ears or something. You now, it's got to be something with being tall. You know what it would be. But we'll get on and we'll kid move into it. We've got a lot of different stuff. Now. I just go back from travel and I love I love travel mad because I feel like so many people have so many travel stories, you know, and these things are always like interesting of how how people handle travel because we're always at our worst when we're traveling airports, getting their taxis, ubers what it may be. No one's dressed up, no one's in a good mood. They just want to get from A to B and move on with their life and get on their holiday. Yeah, I want to ask you, is there been any terrible travel stories you've had? Or anything that happens while you're traveling that just really upsets you.
Speaker 2: When I travel, most of the time, I travel for work, and I do a lot of like broadcast gigs and stuff. Early days at the AFL, I used to go like into State film something and send it back live for the website. And early days the technology, there was this live streaming box that you'd plug your camera into and it looks suss ass like box. It's a big black kind of suitcase looking box with fans on the side and like yellow and red wires coming out of wow and a screen on the front. It was like Adelaide. I was like coming back from a gig and this guy's like, what's that. I was like, how do I explain this? It's like like, oh, you plug a camera into it and it sends vision back to like Victoria and it's just like looking at him and he's like eyes a glass Like He's like, I got to open it up. So I was like, like, just be careful. And as soon as did you play round, you don't touch the red wie. As soon as I said just be careful, he was like be careful?
Speaker 1: Why what? Oh God?
Speaker 2: And I was like nah, nothing, like, just be careful opening it because it's got like it's full of wires and stuff. He's like, whires, why bro, just you're fine open it. Started opening it up and he's like, sir, do not touch the briefcase. I was like, this is a thing, like am I gonna? I just felt like swat was just going to pop out of every corner and yeah, I was just like, yeah, I got through. But it was like a whole ordeal. He called over some extra people. They're like watching me while he was like he's doing this, like slightly opens it and he's like peering in. He's got his little torch like shining in there. I was like, and you can't say.
Speaker 1: This picture with a full bob shuit. Like he's got the big face shield, you know. And he's like taking step by step approaching this thing, and there's like the little robotic like four wheel things.
Speaker 2: Everyone's looking and you can't. You can't use the word bomb.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't say, dude, it's not a bomb. So you're like trying to like dance around this like yeah, it's it's like, you know, it's just equipment. Every time I said a word is like equipment wide. Yeah no, so like, yeah, traveling through is like a broadcaster, isn't isn't funny, Like it's no being tall, I don't have to get the middle seats and stuff. But most of the time all of my stuff goes underneath and I got to carry on like all this expensive like gear and stuff. But yeah, it's not exactly fun I.
Speaker 1: Feel like everyone's got a terrible travel story of just like everything goes wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely everything. It's pretty much every time I travel. But really, yeah, what about you.
Speaker 1: I've got a few, man, Like I've I missed a flight on Christmas Eve, which is like the busiest day of the year, and it was an international flight to get back to Australia, and I had to like make up this long winded story of like me getting stuck in security and couldn't get through, and then like eventually the guy gave me a flight which was like an hour connection to get onto like the LA Melbourne flight and miraculously, And this is just me because sometimes I'm not the greatest planner. I usually in those things, but whenever they don't work out, like I somehow just maneuver my way to make it happen and I got there, but I won't talk about I guess like one thing and travel that people always ask me like, how do you go to the bathroom on planes? On the actual on the actual plane, because like me, I don't even like I'll get into a plane. It's like a solid foot I'm like ducking my head into the actual plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's tired for like a guy like me, And I'm like, what, like.
Speaker 1: I'm screwed going into a flight. But if I go to the bathroom, because like stewardess always ask me this and they're like, how did you fit in there? And I'm like I'm always kind of anxious to help people. I'm yeah, and it's like anything I do has to do with bathrooms anyone. Like like I was on a flat recently and I was like going into the bathroom coming out and goes like, oh, Cox, see, how are you going? I was like, just not the time, just not the place, just like any other situation in life maybe, but just not while I'm just like, you just washed your hands and I'm like I don't really want to shake your hand, buddy.
Speaker 2: At least it wasn't in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: That's happened before. I've had someone actually try to take a photo of me in the bathroom, which is very odd. But I'm not going to get into that. Yeah, that thing. But whenever going to the bathrooall flights, I actually have to sit down like a lady because I can't. My head is like hitting the ceiling as soon as you walk into the actual thing, and it is the most awkward, like trying to hunch to just turbulence happens and just you got no chance of making the actual shot. And yeah, it's a little thing most people don't know about me is yeah, you've got a lady style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm done with that. I was going to delve into it a little more, but I think we can. We can leave it there.
Speaker 1: We'll move on. I Travel is obviously, like we could talk about travel all day. I've traveled to a lot of places in the world to you, and you've done some pretty amazing stuff. And maybe one day we'll get into maybe like a story a week or something like that of some some crazy ridiculous story of something we've done in a random place. But I've gone into something that I'm kind of rehashing. I'm revisiting this because I was a big Friends fan whenever I was a young kid. Yeah, and I feel like, yeah, it's a soul show, you know for good. You know Monica? You know Monica?
Speaker 2: No, no one is.
Speaker 1: It's like where people say like Sex and the City. It's like are you a Moran dad?
Speaker 2: And it's I think it changes as you mature to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I've always been a Joey's.
Speaker 2: Started a Joey when I was a kid, and I'm a Ross. You're Ross, yeah, Ross. Now I'll give you a Monica Monica. I'm very organized and I'm just like a OCD with stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I've really hashed back into that and I feel like as a child or like growing up, like I didn't quite understand all the jokes, but now rewatching it, man, it's ten times funnier. Like I just I just seriously I'm pissing myself laughing on like the airplane whenever I was like downloaded this stuff and like download them offline and I was looking through them and I was like actually genuinely laughing out loud next to the lady next and she was annoyed, like she was like, you shut up, like this is friend. It's friends, dude, Like we've all seen it. They've got the like the turkey with the glasses and they're like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: How you didn't understand it as a kid, Like the jokes aren't that complex.
Speaker 1: I was a very sheltered child. My mother and father are quite strict.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Another thing that goes like over my head real quick is like the fact I'm older than you and I old. Yeah, n nineteen ninety March.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm ninety one March. Yeah, which is two coxes, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just like assigned tallness with age or something.
Speaker 1: Doesn't well with me. Fucking one hundred years old?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Is any shows your int.
Speaker 2: I just got through so Better Call Sol? Oh yeah, I was late on Breaking Bad, real late.
Speaker 1: I'll still lay on it.
Speaker 2: And so I got through that, and I was kind of jonesing for some more, so I decided to watch Better Call Sol. And now I'm up to date. So it's like the last season which we're on now, is it into two halves? Yeah, okay, and so I'm up to date with the first half and the second half comes out in July.
Speaker 1: Give us a sales pitch. Better assole. Why should people watch it? What's the best part of it?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's probably just the shenanigans the main character, but it's essentially he becomes a lawyer. He used to be like a grifter, like he used to like scam people and stuff like that. Anyway, then his brother was like a well respected lawyer, and so he got into being a lawyer, and his brother kind of hated it, resented it because he's kind of making a joke, a mockery of the profession. But yeah, so it's like his journey into becoming a lawyer. But it's a prequel to Breaking Bad. Yeah, okay, so if you've seen Breaking Bad, he's one of the greats made. Yeah, he's the lawyer that continues on from there. This is kind of like learning where he kind of came from his origin story his watch. So he's funny, but he actually had a stroke during the last season real life. Yeah really yeah, in real life. So they that's why they've kind of split it into two. And the only reason that he is kind of alive is because they were shooting this final series and they like resussed him on set.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, So essentially like him working in that job having people around twenty four to seven saved his life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I wonder how much it contributed to him having a stroke, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know the stress of it. Maybe it was the causing factor, but at least they had someone to save them. Yeah, one hundred percent a doctor on set.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, that's what I've been doing. But yeah, I did just finish. I'm not a massive NBA fan, but I do watch the final series and what you're kind of boys will say that your boys, the Celtics couldn't get it done, but you tipped against them, a.
Speaker 1: Against it anyway, So I was kind of like I told you so, I thought he'd go to seven. I really thought he'd go to seven. Yeah, I know. We had Pete Ellier on, who's a massive, massive Celtic, massive Celtics fan.
Speaker 2: He didn't handle it.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine he's probably coming out of the house much this week, but noah, he's there. Was an awesome, my kind of series. I think there's a classic like experience kind of trumps everything, like Golden State's now won their fourth title, I think, I want to say, with the Big Three, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's hard to hate Curry and Thompson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear what I'm saying. Then't done anything wrong really, you know, really or anything like it. Just kind of Steve Kerr always on point.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Some of the stuff he said around I guess like gun rights and stuff like that, and back in the States. He always remember something happens, like he actually is one of the people people look to to have an actual stay and to like properly address something that's from a background of sport. There's so many people that probably have the balls and the guts to do that kind of stuff. But Steve Kerr is just on point every time he has like an actual go at something. It's so cool scene. I have like massive respect for him. I've I've been through the Golden State Warriors facility gone seeing them train stuff behind the scenes. Just really cool and like Steph Curry, I'm telling you, man, like you watch him train, You're like, no, wonder those guy's a guy like he sat there for like thirty minutes after training and he was just sitting there with one of the coach who's just like rebound chunks, back out, rebound chunks, back out, I do move or a step back three pointer, and it was seriously, nine out of ten he was making, if not more. It was just like it was cool to see. You're, like, man, this guy is just so dialed in as like an athlete in his sport that it was just it was cool. Even if you're not a basketball fan, you'd have been impressed. Yeah, it's just epic. And Draymond Green was one of those guys. He was like another coach, Like he was just sitting there like yelling at players, telling get in the positions and stuff in the middle train, just playing five y five and he just was like next level, just loud, obnoxious, like chaotic.
Speaker 2: He brings a bit of flair.
Speaker 1: He's so much.
Speaker 2: He's got his podcast now and yeah it's just pipping out so just barely. He's a bit of competition, but yeah, he brings a bit of flavor to the to the lineup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, And good on they're they're a great career and they've done really well and all the credit to him. But I want to talk about something else that happened recently the soccer US. You're Aussie boys made it into the World Cup. Owsy boys come on Wednesday on the Citizen So not technically yet, this is recording on him Monday. So, yeah, they were made a World Cup and there's something that happened in this right, So it went to penalty shoot out right really kind of like dramatic ending. And then against Peru and there the goalkeeper of Australia, he's absolute just ruthless player, like just ruthless what he's done here. So Andrew redmains his name. He goes over and like the Peruvian goalkeeper, they stand next to each other. He's got like a water bottle, right, and the water ball is a cheat sheet of all the kickers that come up for Australia. Yeah, right, and Andrew decides to go and like pick up the water ball and just piff it, like just piff it into the stands, like dude just throws as hard as he coade to like make sure the peruven guy couldn't go back to it and read his notes to see like where the players kicked it or like what their strategies were whatever. And he said, here's a quote, he said, kill or be killed in a qualifying cop for the old cop. It was insane, allfying World Cup game and just the most savage thing I've ever seen from a goalie and like soccer is a very tame thing. I feel like, but this guy zero f's for the position here and it worked. It worked well.
Speaker 2: I think the whole thing from like reading a bit about it, is like the whole thing was just like mental games from start to finish. Like bringing him on late in the game, he's like penalty penalties saving percentage actually wasn't that impressive, so it was like more of a like a head game, like a mental game, getting him in there late, so like the other team thinks like, oh, this guy must be pretty good at like saving penalties, and then everything like that. He did start to finish, so it was like yeah, throwing away the drink bottle, moving on the line and dancing Apparently it increases the percentage of like a miss. He'd act like a bodyguard for the Aussie kickers. So if the prouven trash talk goalkeeper would come out and start talking to the kickers, he would stand in there and be like, nah, go back to the line, go back, stand on your So he's like played protector. He gave the kicker the ball so they had a familiar face and it was like calming for him and stuff. So yeah, there was a lot that goes into it, from the men of things, from the ethical side of things. I'm not too sure. If it wasn't Australia.
Speaker 1: It was and they were doing it to Australia, Australia lost and mine, it would have been so beast.
Speaker 2: We would have been going nuts. And like there was a lot of Peru supporters in the crowd and oh no, and yeah, it was a mixture of like booing and silence, you know, like.
Speaker 1: The confusion shock. I loved his celebration though, like he said, the last one just kind of like was like, oh ysh, I just did that. He's just just like standing there and his whole team just like swarmed him. It was so good. He's got the beard, he's got the intimidating beard. I don't got the look. He's got the look definitely in the match, what he did over the over the week.
Speaker 2: But the.
Speaker 1: Great wheel, that's a great one for it. Yeah, yeah, it's pretty cool. It's pretty cool. It's the Ausralian in the World Cup. We'll move on to the next one. Simple Pleasures in Life Now, this is a great segment. We love doing here because we're all about positivity and what gets us going every single day. It's like a little you know, thing that really just makes your day. Will it be just, I don't know, something simple, something simple that's just like you know what. I've started off on the right foot today.
Speaker 2: My simple pleasure last week copped a bit of flak. I said, put your jocks, this is so weird, put your jocks in the dryer just before you have a shower, and people got on my back for killing the planet. So it's not very environmentally friendly. It's five minutes in the dryer, but yeah, I'll give it, give it to you. Not very environmentally friendly. So I've scrapped my simple pleasure on a Monday.
Speaker 1: Look, you can't get worse than last couple of weeks this week.
Speaker 2: So this one is I can't offend anyone at this one. This is so walking down the street, walking up to a set of traffic lights. As soon as you hit the crosswalk button, little green man goes and you just keep walking. You don't even break stride. And like every time I do it, in my head, you know that song I've got the mardest touch. Everything I touch turns to go. That's me in my head, because I might as touched.
Speaker 1: It's actually an interesting thing I've learned the other day. You know Billie Eilish's song bad Guy. I don't know if you know this, but she was in Melbourne one year. This is a crazy fun fact, right, a little hot take for you, and she heard the crosswalk like do do do do do do do thing, you know, and she put it into the background of bad Guy. So if you listen to the song, if you listen to the next song, right, like, listen for a crosswalk like the do do do Do do do doo thing whenever you like walk across to help blind people go across. It's actually in the song from the background in the background. Yeah, it's as it was on Jimmy Fallon whole thing man, Like I would and researched it and I was like, ah, this is actually true.
Speaker 2: Go to Melbourne. What's your simple pleasure?
Speaker 1: My simple pleasure?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know, Like this is kind of I feel like everyone's like this, right, And I had this whenever I was on holiday. It's like, you know the showers that are like a waterfall shower and then like it's got good pressure and it's like that perfect temperature. It's not like either hot or cold. It actually gets to the right temperature. Yeah, because I feel most most showers it's like either it's scolding hot, yeah, freezing cold, or.
Speaker 2: They like shoot out pin needles. Yeah, they're like like it like peels the skin off your back.
Speaker 1: You're like, that's my simple pleasurement. I want to get one of those, Like, I think that would that's the best start of my day all over.
Speaker 2: It's so much harder to find when you're on the road, like if you're in a hotel or whatever. And then they've always got some bullshit, like they'll leave a note going like we're trying to say this isn't me hating on the environment again, I just have a very good track record in my disclaimer. I love the environment. So but they always have a note that's like, yeah, for environmental reasons, we've got this really shit like head on them. Yeah yeah, and it's like, no, you're doing it to save money. Don't like trick people.
Speaker 1: Every time I take a shower, right like in a hotel, and next time we travel, I'll take a photo for everyone out there. I can guarantee you the shower head's going to be up to my nipples and it's like it's literally in my head like you got to take it off the shower thing, like, yeah, what happens if you.
Speaker 2: Can't watch your tactic? Do you just sit down in the show? I do that, but I just don't.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I just might as well take a bath here. Yeah like that, but now it's I think in Perth. I went to one and legit and not kidding. It was below my nipples like the highest it would go as a shower, and then I had to like duck to get in and it was literally like the ceiling was here, so you can imagine the just spray that's coming off onto the ceiling and yeah, let's just say it was. It was a very wet bathroom by the time I finished that shower.
Speaker 2: Well, we had some fan simple pleasures. I guess we like to get everyone's feedback for this podcast. This is what it's all about. So we had from Trav he likes to eat a lukewarm pie at the footy and wash it down with an ice cold mid strength, so that.
Speaker 1: Lukewarm pie, yeah, I'm a fan of the hot pie and then getting it like that cold catch up or tomato sausage. I'll call it here. Putting on there, that's that's where it's out for me. But lukewarm is a bit questionable for me.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's either that or it's like scolding hot. So I think that's what he's saying. It's just like not a scolding hot pie. Yeah, okay, and an ice cold beer.
Speaker 1: My first ever experience with the meat pie. Man, I am. I thought this story was a bit of a side store here. My brother and I came here. Wrong. We're in Geelong and it's like a seven fifty game, right, and they're playing North Melbourne and I've never seen footy before over live. I had no idea, Like I was asking him, like how many points is it? Through the big sticks and stuff and all that, you know, and this guy, because oh we have to give the Ozzy experience, we have to give you a meat pie. I said, Okay, I don't know what that is, you know, not realizing that meat pie four and twenty is essentially and you know we love a four and twenty on the pie, but it is essentially questionable meat trapped into like a pastry. And I went down went down to like the place and we ordered them and my brother was with me now and we go down to the rooms and then like we get the little the packets, which we thought were really weird because we had the little satchels. But y'all have like the packets you squeezed back to back and then it like yeah, spits open like such a classic, such a like no one else in the world does that.
Speaker 2: It's flawless, though, like it does work a lot better.
Speaker 1: I will say that I'm a fan of it, but there's still always a little bit in there that's leftover. You never get out this. There's a bit of waste to it. And we're all about the environment on the pod. So but now and then we get into the rooms and we're sitting there. It's like this big circle and there's like ten people there and they're asking me these questions about you know, the us and coming over here, and if I'm interested, it blah, well, like I'll try to meet Bye, you know, like you got to become a true hossy, so like, okay, so I'll try to meet Bye. And it's like cold, like it's like the meat was like like almost like crystallized cold. And I was like I didn't want to be rude though, so I had to like go on those m this is so good. Oh it is delicious, And I was like, any chance we got three more ketchup packets? Doustlessly a ketchup so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a couple more. We'll get through this smash this so fresh sheets on the bed, huge fan of that.
Speaker 1: Really struggle getting the corners on.
Speaker 2: But yes, having the temperature of volume in your car on an even number that's from Yes, everything's evens with me. Yeah, it's a weird channel.
Speaker 1: Volume channel, for sure, I have to have that on even.
Speaker 2: This is a simple pleasure. It's a bit of a tip. So set your alarm thirty minutes before you meant to get up and then just enjoy thirty minutes of bliss in bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alicus will sent that through and that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Mate.
Speaker 1: I love my sleep, so thanks for the tip. But in my life, thirty minutes of just doing nothing in the morning is better spent sleeping.
Speaker 2: I like this one. When a song ends as you just pull up in the driveway.
Speaker 1: That is a very good simple pleasure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what I should do. This is a replacement for me, put your pajamas or jocks on the fire screen so they're warm when you put them on. So a fire screen, so it's like the screen that goes around your fireplace. So you could put them in front of the heater which is already on to heat the house. Just like thinking about those environmentally friendly things.
Speaker 1: I want that.
Speaker 2: Getting a seat near the train door and it comes with a bit of a higher backrist' that's.
Speaker 1: Isn't that reserved for like disabled people?
Speaker 2: Women? This is like you read the floor, you know, kick someone out of the seat and give it up if like an old lady or a pregnant woman gets on.
Speaker 1: He imagine pregnant lady comes on here. This is my simple pleasure. I got what We go to another segment now, This next segment we've had before. It's called awkward moments.
Speaker 2: I just rolled myself under the bus last week, and you will you gave some watered down like awkward mound.
Speaker 1: Yeah are you yelling out? And then actually playing it off as if she had just driven by the window.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, you start us off this week.
Speaker 1: I thought this happened actually the other day I was on the plane right and like maybe these people are gonna listen to this podcast hopefully. But so this is a personal this is the personal story. Like yesterday, this happened when I came back from the Goldie and I turned around. My god son, who is three years old, right, he was on the plane. He was maybe like five rows back and he was on the other aisle, and he got up and he was Mason. He's waving to me, you know, and I was like, oh, just wave back. I didn't wro There's like three rows in front of him. There's like this whole family, and this guy was like coxy, hey man, Oh, it's so great to meet you. How you feeling. He's like, whole family's waving in me. I'm confused, Like, oh, dude, bro, I was not waving to you. But you had to play it off and not be an ass. So I was like, oh, so good to meet you guy, Like, so you wave first, just out of nowhere. Just thought I just did a blank just like hi, you know, I'd headphones in everything, and just like thought I wanted to interact with people on the plane randomly by waving to him aimlessly in his direction.
Speaker 2: So his version of the story is gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like Coxy is a big fan of me. It's weirdo.
Speaker 2: He's just waving at me on the plane that I noticed it was Mason Cox. He must be desperate as friend.
Speaker 1: Something a loser. Well, I had it, so I had to play it off, right, So I was like a kid, just like, obviously make these people hay, I guess by waving in and awkwardly having that oh yeah, there you going chat like. They had to walk back and be like, oh, I send my god son's name, and I was like, how you doing? And then I think the whole family looked back and was like, in realization, goes, that wasn't for us. Yeah, it was a bit awkward getting off that plane. But yeah, so I.
Speaker 2: Got a coffee. This is my one. I got a coffee before the podcast. Now standing there holding my coffee, texting you actually because you were late, but that's fine and subtle. And it's across the road from Coles. So this lady is pushing her trolley to her car h and then as she's popping the boot, her trolley falls off the gutter and a whole like a bag of shopping falls out of it. Shopping car.
Speaker 1: You just walked away and.
Speaker 2: Half of the stuff fell down like the gutter, like into the train.
Speaker 1: Oh no, was she elderly? She was older, she's old enough. You had to help. Yeah he didn't. Did you walked off?
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I got stuff to do, so I was like, no way. So I was like it's actually I was like, okay, maybe I can just take off because she hasn't seen me, and so she's like just she's juggling the trolley and the boot is like flapping going up and down. I was just starting to walk off and she locked eyes with me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I.
Speaker 2: Was like ship like I'm in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're committed.
Speaker 2: But like so I was like, well, she's already half picking up stuff. So like I slowly mosey on over there, and like by the time I get there, I just get to do the like you're right.
Speaker 1: She's like yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like yep, good all right, And then I just had to come and record the podcast.
Speaker 1: So well, at was like.
Speaker 2: Fishing stuff out of the drain because we got nothing to do with our day. I got stuff to do.
Speaker 1: What did she she you go, you are right, and she goes, no, help me, all right, enjoy your day.
Speaker 2: Good one. All right, see other worries.
Speaker 1: Is this your local calls? You're going to see this like she's literally just read she's going to see you again. She's going to drop something purposely next time.
Speaker 2: It's on her. Come lady, we're on the clock. Here, we're on the clock.
Speaker 1: I got things.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's it. That's my awkward moment.
Speaker 1: We'll go to the fans awkward moment. And this is from Bow Now I'm sorry, Sally. This is from Sal says when you say hi, good thanks, when the other person just said hi, not how are you? That's that's for. And this is this is similar to an experience I always do. It's like I don't know if you do this and talk about like going to like a supermarket where you say says seven pm a knight you know you're getting groceres for dinner whatever it's six or whatever, and they go have a great day and go, oh, yep, you too. It's like they're working. Yeah, they're not going to have a great day. You're just being an.
Speaker 2: Ass and it's not time you tell them to have a good day.
Speaker 1: It's like the matrix, just like somehow to blip. I don't know what's going on. You just walk off and you're like, yeah, I'm sure it's probably the time it's happened.
Speaker 2: To it to that texting the wrong person by mistake, that's just it's the worst feeling. That's just bury me now, Like we've all done it.
Speaker 1: It's the worst we've probably done one that's like it was have you ever done this where you you're thinking of someone, you're texting someone because you're sticking on them, and then you actually actually the only text the person you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Of, this person you're about to talk shit about them. You send it straight to the only way I reckon the only way out of that. You've got to assess the text, obviously, but likes to a solution to that, you've got to double down.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: They like send back the inevitable replies like was this meant for me? And you go like, yeah, it's meant for you, Like I'm sick of as ship.
Speaker 1: Wow, you double down?
Speaker 2: You got to double down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I crawl into my whole and delete the number. When anymore, that's like, that's the best way to handle a situation.
Speaker 2: That's actually why you moved to Australia.
Speaker 1: There's plenty more of reasons I moved to Australia. Believe me, in my past life. I'm glad no one knows about it. We'll move to the next topic, controversial take. We've got a lot to cover here and we're taking on top of a controversial take. I'll start this one off now. It is winter here in Melbourne and I'm starting to see these right in their north face, their katman do their Patagonias and it's the puffer vest.
Speaker 2: I'm the only one in Melbourne that doesn't have one.
Speaker 1: I don't have one either, and they're the most ridiculous things.
Speaker 2: You don't have one for a reason.
Speaker 1: It's nothing fits me obviously, But like choose jacket or no jacket.
Speaker 2: So you're okay with the jacket, just not the vest.
Speaker 1: The sleeveless like jacket is what it is. Is what a vest is. It's a sleeveless jacket, yeah, which you wear sleeveless items or whatever it's hot, whenever it's cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Because I thought you had an issue with the jacket and I was like, the jacket makes sense. The vest, on the other hand, it's like it's like wearing a jumper in shorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, I do that the vest not cool with the vest. I just don't understand. It's like I find that I've recently learned this because I'm not a big man of the vest, but I've recently figured out, like there's statuses of vests. There's like your higher end, your patagonias and your north faces young then as you're your lower ends, which we won't say because we want sponsors on this show. And it's a status symbol here, especially if anybody you're out in the Melbourne, it's a it's a status.
Speaker 2: It's like four hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous. What kind of duck feathers you got in there? Bro in danger?
Speaker 2: This one it's more of a it's probably a hot take because it just annoys me. But have a plan when you go into a takeaway shop and you order takeaway food, so have a plan. So when I go to Grilled, I march up with purpose and I say can I get a sweet chili chicken burger on traditional with the regular chips and a tomato ralish for the dip. It doesn't change why once you know what your order is at Grilled, Yeah, you're going with that. You're not experimenting every now and then but people get up to the front and they're like, let me have a look at the menu. Yeah, maybe I get the chicken. It's like, have a plan subway. I get a foot long meatball sub everything on it.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you're still getting subway. Yeah, a huge trans of sway if you want to spots to the podloss.
Speaker 2: This one did my head in though, Like Yochi, you get the frozen yogurt Yochi. I love Yochi, So but I know what I get. Yeah, so I get salted caramel yogurt, and then I chuck a few nuts on there. I go like a KitKat, a little chocolate covered pringle thing, pretzel thing, white chocolate on top. Done, I'm out. I'm in and out. If no one's in my way, it's like thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: You shove the little children out of the way.
Speaker 2: You're just like I got stuck behind Like this thirty to forty year old man. He's in that range. And by the time you get to that age, you know what you like, you know, like, so he's standing in line, he's in front of me. One he turns to his partner and says, do I like almonds?
Speaker 1: What do you mean do you like almonds? Do I have a nut allergy?
Speaker 2: It's like two things to it. It's like, mate, you should know by now if you like or you don't like bloody alments. And then two if you put them on, and then you're like, I shouldn't have put almonds on. Life goes on and you can go back to Yochi again and not get armends.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 2: I just it's like that's their last meal for life. It's like if they have almonds on and it tastes like shit, they're just going to give up. It's like, mate, you should know what you should enjoy. You should know what you like by then. So that's my thing. Have a plan.
Speaker 1: If it's a commonplace everyone goes, so you need to have an idea what your order is going to be.
Speaker 2: All right, let's bust through some of these hot takes. This one's from Puck to Stock. Luke Jackson will become the highest paid player in the league one day. Fair. I mean that's fair, Luke Jackson. Oh my god, don't. This one's from No I'm not even going to answer. That should cut it out. So this one's This one's from Brad Sweet potato is better than regular potato.
Speaker 1: That's a very good and it's healthier for you, apparently.
Speaker 2: Knocking these out huge. No one from Will Will's answered all three and he's like on the money each time. Sweet breakfasts are awful, like pancakes ice cream and pancakes waffles. Because no, I haven't because it sounds ludicrous. I know.
Speaker 1: I do it on cereal at night though, big f I don't feel like that at nights, kid, So it's a sweet cereal. It's like a deserve.
Speaker 2: This one's from a rush. I'm going to say. Tomato doesn't belong on a tomato doesn't belong on a burger.
Speaker 1: Ah question, it's free, right, but you do an apple doesn't belong on you.
Speaker 2: Do can We're not getting into pineapple. We'll get cancer. The Oscar yellow footies are better than red footies.
Speaker 1: You know what yellowoot me? You're playing in prime time, the Big the Big Show. You're in the Big Show that you're going.
Speaker 2: To say because you can see him, Julia, white chocolate's are overrated. Well, Julia, you can go straight to hell.
Speaker 1: Julia, I dollar dam I do. I will say this. White chocolate is not the first go to I'll say, shut up, Okay, you get a Cadberry's what do you do? You? Does cawbgories even have white chocolate? Don't even think that's dream? Yeah, but it's it's dream mixed in with something else. I don't even know. It's just like white chocolate for Cadberry. Are there comparatively to like all the others they want to be on It'd be like a five percent max.
Speaker 2: One and done. You got the dream. It's just plain white chocolate marbles with the rest of the chocolate. They got to like put crap in it to try and make it seem more interesting, like fruit and no, and like, what's your go to cadberry?
Speaker 1: Everyone?
Speaker 2: Actually probably fruit? No fruit. As I got older, I turned fruit in that. Yeah, I didn't like it. As a kid, My NaN's tactic was get the shiptest chocolate possible so the kids don't. So she'd get the darkest chocolate that you can get. You know how it's got the percentages. She'd be like, it's like eating it straight off the cocoa leaf.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's so good. My grandmother always had candy. That's why she was like, just we just love the hell out he She's always just like ls and just get one of those whirls original kind of like little caramel things, just a little b oh, just it is a little bride to shut up. Essentially, it's like there's three boys on around. She's like, I'll give you candy to not speak for the next ten minutes.
Speaker 2: And have you had Ntella? You have tell So Samuel said, Natella on bread of any kind is trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like natel on bread. I find that weird. I find that like texture is weird. Yeah, and it's it just is not right. I think if bread is not a sweet thing, I would put something on bread. And then you tell me utter and hundreds and thousands is what you feed kids in this country. And I really question everything about Australia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this next one's for you. We got the news topics. Yes, Joe Biden, so he can't he's running the country, but he can't ride a bike.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know if everyone's seen the video out there, but Joe Biden stacks it on a bike and he's like, I think what happens. He's got the clip on, like the little clip choosing you know, yeah, and he thinks he's clipped the last shear off. No, he's still clipped in and he just goes some one down to the ground with the bike. And of course you've got like, you know, fifty people are watching, everyone's filming it, and then like secret Service banks straight on and they're like no, everyone stands back like it was. It was a big ordeal, big ordeal.
Speaker 2: The funniest part out of it is like, so the President of the United States gives up and then it's like everyone's like yes, yes, They're like, yes, you did. Congratulations, he didn't like turn into dust when he hit the concrete.
Speaker 1: Dude, I met the man. He's a great man. Joe Biden, big fan of We love him on the pod. Yeah, but just stay away from bikes, man, Just let the Secret Service handle it.
Speaker 2: I've got some funny stories here, and we'll rattle through these because we're going a long We're going long. Yeah. So this one is an absolute classic out of America. Where else would it be the headline Higher deputy encounters drunk army guy slumped over in moving buggy, says the horse knows how to get home. An Amish man in Ohio was subject to a low speed police chase while he was sleep.
Speaker 1: It's really just happened.
Speaker 2: Well, he was asleep while operating a horse and buggy. Now I've watched the video. He's technically driving.
Speaker 1: Is this technically a du are drinking and driving under the influence, And he's just like just whipping whipping under them.
Speaker 2: He's not even whipping. And he says the funniest part, like the other officer pulls up and the officer says to him like, like the horse just knows how to get home, Like this thing's like turning corners and crews. Actually, yeah, And so he drives up ahead of it and cuts it off across the road and he's like saying back on the radio, he's like, we've apprehended this guy. It looks like he's passed out in the buggy and it's coming.
Speaker 1: Towards you imagine that on the radio. We've got a we've got a code ride, we've got a code twenty four. We've got to pass down him and on the buggy.
Speaker 2: So it's coming towards him and he's, yeah, we're about to stop him. It doesn't stop. The horse runs right into his car and the buggy gets caught up on it and he's like, I'm not saying he didn't for it's like, never mind, he just rammed my vehicle. So they catch this guy and yeah, he's arrested.
Speaker 1: He can catch this guy. I don't he's going anywhere fast bread.
Speaker 2: Shot on his face when he gets like when he wakes up, he and he blew point zero six y three's word.
Speaker 1: They put the horse and buggy at the police station they have there. Yeah, she just pucked the buggy then.
Speaker 2: Cruising in as like one of the officers would have had to like ride it back.
Speaker 1: Do you tell the thing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Okay, Now this one's from Vice. The headline, I tried to adopt a traumatized SIM four baby from Instagram. Sorry what simmers as they call him. People that play the sims simmers on Instagram are role playing the adopt process, creating SIM children and their traumatic backstories for the sims to adopt.
Speaker 1: Where do you find these wild?
Speaker 2: So someone from Vice tried to adopt a sim from simstagram as they call it. Ordra was an adorable six year old who has an allergy to dairy and also has asthma, which is cute. She also has a background full of ironic tragedy. You see, Ordra was raised by a loving family, but unfortunately her Audra's entire family was hit and killed by a semi truck on the way to church.
Speaker 1: This if no one understands what sims are. This is like a digital thing, This is not actual human being.
Speaker 2: Should have led with that.
Speaker 1: I feel like we might get canceled here if we don't explain.
Speaker 2: It's a video game. So you can buy a video game adopt a video game character. All right, So this one from Yahoo headline. I was completely inside lobster diver swallowed by humpback whale off Provincetown.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so apparently you can spit back out. Yeah. So these people they scuba dive down and just pick up the lobsters on the seafloor. Then he was swimming around doing his job and all of a sudden it went black and he thought he'd been eaten by a great white shark. But it turns out he was eaten by a whale and realized though, realized that he was in its mouth, and so he was in there for like a while to until he started struggling, realized that the whale didn't enjoy it and spat him out. But the same guy had ten years earlier, he survived a plane crash which is also like and he was in the in Costa Rican jungle for two days and they said if one more day, he would have died. So this guy needs by a lottery ticket. Yeah. And lastly headline Australian man uses fork lift to prevent thief from stealing his car.
Speaker 1: Did he lift the cora up?
Speaker 2: So this was he was coming home and there was a twenty four year old woman that broke into his house, had a shower and then was trying to steal his car.
Speaker 1: They broke into the house to have a shower yep.
Speaker 2: Have a wash, and tried to steal his car. As he pulled in the driveway, he said, you've got to get out. She wasn't budging. So he was a mechanic worked on cars, and.
Speaker 1: He happened to have a forklift around.
Speaker 2: Thinking on his feet, jumped in his forklift and lifted the car off the ground so she couldn't jump out, so she was trapped in there.
Speaker 1: But she was in the car.
Speaker 2: She was trapped in the car.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then the police rocked up with the vision on their vest and they're like, all right, lower it down, lower it down, lowers it down, and yeah, opened the door and their shoes inside. She gets arrested and clean theft.
Speaker 1: And burglary between the horse and buggy and someone arresting someone off a fork left. It's been a great day for the cops. A big fan of them and some of the stories that come out of it, no doubt, but.
Speaker 2: They see some shit.
Speaker 1: God bless her over the cop. I don't know how you could do it, patience, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Let's jump into our favorite segment, the listener questions all about it. This is basically direct to you and makes everyone.
Speaker 1: By the way for jumping on and helping out with all the answers and stuff for these questions.
Speaker 2: And they asked some really good stuff. I mean, I'm not surprised, but there's some great questions in here. This one's back from doctor Stuck. What's the best fan interaction you've ever had? Good to all funny, there's a few that.
Speaker 1: Come to mind.
Speaker 2: Imagine you've had a lot of a lot, a lot.
Speaker 1: But I always tell us because people always ask like, what's the weirdest thing you've ever signed? And I'll never forget whenever I was in I was playing VFL my first year, and like in the VFL there's not really security, Like we're playing thig Park and go into the rooms, right, and I'm like, I'm still new to this whole afling. Like I remember that first game. I was like freaking out. Whenever people came on to the actual game, like onto the field quarter time, I was like, yo, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I was, I don't know you manly, I was like security security first of me though, and I was like serious, I was like, that was a bit shocked. I didn't know what to expect. Don't do much research before I kind of played, but I thought maybe if someone's got to bet on you know, let's say you've kick four goals, someone's gotta bet you you know you don't kick more than four goals. And then like I'm just a little kick in the leg or something like that. Make sure you don't get on the last quarter. But the weirdest remember a sign there was some lady who was let's just say she had probably ingested something and she had somehow made it down to the rooms and like we're all like in the changes we're like some of the boys are naked, you know, like try to getting.
Speaker 2: Change it in the room.
Speaker 1: He wanders into the room and she's like just she's off, man, She's like she's in a different world, right, and she's got a sharp you. I don't know how she got sharply because I don't know, but she wonders and then she's got a ziplock bag, and I was like, it's so weird. And she starts asking all the boys whether they're dressed or not, to sign the ziplock bag. And I was like, what you And she was like we all knew something was and we had to like kind of like try to find a way to kind of like escort out the place to go get like someone else whos volunteer to like help her like get out. And she was just like gone from calling like Josevic Park. That was one of the first in the bag. It was just a blank ziplock bag, just like empty, and it was like it was like this, it was like small. It was one of the small ones too, So there's no chance you get more than like three signatures on the thing. Yeah, of course, so whoever has that ziplock bag great to eBay.
Speaker 2: So this one, this one's we had a lot of comments about your hybrid accent, and I was, I don't notice it.
Speaker 1: We've been made for long enough. I think you probably don't hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't hear it at all, But like it was, there was a lot of comments about it. So cousin Meg, that's the name. She wants to know what is What does your family and friends think of it? Are they in the same boat as me?
Speaker 1: Nah? So family somewhat. But then whenever I come back to America, everyone always says, you have an Aussie accent. Yeah, And then because I do, I can hear it because of the way inflection and stuff. Whenever I come here, people like, probably have a bit of an American twang and you said, ain't and yaller once in a while. But I go back to America and then I start talking really thick Texas accent. You know that? Do it?
Speaker 2: Because I'm not going to go there as I'm like, if I went to America and it's like girls like the Australian.
Speaker 1: Oh you play you do?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Butter that thing on?
Speaker 2: Sick? Get out?
Speaker 1: What went on?
Speaker 2: That just carved it out of a tree?
Speaker 1: You ever ridden the Kangaroo. Yeah, I mean in a different country, whether I'm here. If I'm here and i'm I'm out on the town, right, I put a thick American accent on it. If I'm in America, or you best believe I'm full blown Aussie might really no get away with it, Like Australians are not really like an everyday thing you hear in America, so people are like, oh my gosh, you must be a surfer dude, and there's this whole thing you go down, but like it works well, it works well. I do have a hybrid accent, and there's a bit of here and there and everywhere in between. But I do call quite a bit of crop. And we go back to the States, no doubt.
Speaker 2: This one is probably one of my favorites. Were you part of a fraternity in college and do you have any hazing stories? That's from Brad laugh.
Speaker 1: I was not part of an eternity. I didn't. I was involved in the whole hazing thing, but I was kind of an honorary member. And I won't go too much into my college stories because I might not be playing AFL much longer if we go too deep into it. But I had some good times in college. There's no doubt had some real good times. I looked a lot different, So if anyone sees a photo of me, they're probably not going to recognize me.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't me.
Speaker 1: It wasn't me a different guy six or ten, different guy six or eleven. But no, I didn't. I was in a fraternity. I wasn't infraternity, but I was like kind of part of one of our neighbors. Their party house was next to us, and like we all had a party house and stuff, and I was an honorary member, so we used to have all their as one of their hazing things. Right, So after they have a party, they'd have their pledges, who were the first years into the fraternity, to clean up the house the next morning. And I was so close to these guys and em we threw a party at our house, their pledges would come and clean our house. So like we throw a party on we get up at like nine hours and we're all hungover and stuff, and the next thing you know is like a bunch of like eighteen year olds are like rolling through like picking up red solo cops and like cleaning the floors and everything else, and you're going, who are you And he's like, oh, Fred told me to come over clean up. Its great.
Speaker 2: We never had to clean our house, but I would imagine it.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. Man. I did the whole for eternity parties and sorority parties and all kind of you. Yeah, I essentially got the best of both worlds. But like and being like playing basketball stuff in there, it was quite hard to kind of live both those lines. There's so much like you kind of have to do and you have to live sometimes in the fraternity house, and there's a bit to it. But yeah, maybe one day we'll maybe do like a little college story per episode. There's a lot out there.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a real, real Golden Ones but story is the first.
Speaker 1: It'll be a lot more coming out of no doubt. But yeah, I'm not gonna not gonna go too far into it.
Speaker 2: This one from Samara Jane something about Australia you haven't got used to yet.
Speaker 1: Something I got you too. Still driving, sometimes I pull out the wrong way that's and I just and then I'm like shoot, and I kind of like fix it, which is quite I always get in the wrong side. Still and I still do the windshield wipers every once in a while, thinking the blinkers on the wrong side. But then some cars here flips flips. Can we just decide which.
Speaker 2: One do you? Guys can't decide on anything.
Speaker 1: You're one of like two countries that drives on the wrong side of the road. Come on, get with the rest of us. I'll understand, look on.
Speaker 2: The middle here, but you drive in the middle.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'll come to meet you in the middle here. Our system feet and pounds everything else. I don't agree anything. We should be meters, we should be kilos. I heard them synerground that. But driving on the wrong side of the road, that's one thing I haven't hooked turns in Melbourne. Yeah, really questionable on that.
Speaker 2: In the States, it's like no one indicated and stuff like you can just turn it, which is awesome. That's psychotic. What do you mean red, red, stop, green goat's and yellow speed. There's go if you can make it, No, you got you got it.
Speaker 1: Now ready You've got to stop. And then if you're clear and there's no one there, you can just go. So it's like a stop sign. Yeah, it'sentially it stops on but you can't turn across traffic.
Speaker 2: People honking me. I'm like, dude, it's red, get off me. Nah.
Speaker 1: I was for a long time in Melbourne, I was actually doing that. I was turning it, which would be a left here, I was turning a left right. And then like people were just like I just was in the car with me. I want you know, what the hell are you doing? And I was like, Oh, you can't do that in this country. No. I was like, well, I never. There's no driving lessons or anything to getting where you come to the country. You just literally get given a license. And like you can drive in America, I guess you can drive in Australia. They don't tell you any of the background to it.
Speaker 2: Let's go with this one last. I kind of like this one. When you're feeling homesick, what's the what's the first place you visit when you're homesick? That's from Maggie Pitty.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's it's a good question. Now. I love my Texas barbecue. Love love of mont Texas barbecue. Right, And there's a place down the coast called Red Gum Barbecue. Right, gun a little shout out and they do some phenomenal barbecue. And they do it like there's like a petrol station in the front, and they're kind of like this building out of the back like proper like proper barbecue, you know, because you don't want you don't want some ritzy fancy like I get a little piece of your meat whatever it is, and it's like one hundred bucks. Like now I want some down like some good home cooking now, like not not kidding whatsoever. And there's a place called Red Gun Barbcoe. Go down there, you know, I just get the platter, get a little bit of everything. Man, it's just that home good fan of the corn bread, corn bread, I'm telling you, I.
Speaker 2: Like next level mac and cheese and stuff.
Speaker 1: I like mac and cheese, a bit of brisket, pulled pork sandwich. Like now we're talking. Thank you so much for everyone that's put in different stuff and answer all different questions and send some questions to us. Keep it up. We're gonna put some more stuff out there, and we'd love to get your feedback. You know, we talked about like comment part all the kind of good stuff.
Speaker 2: On Spotify and Apple, Yes, and you put down stuff online thing getting Spotify.
Speaker 1: Apple YouTube. We want to get people around. It's gonna be sicking. There's some cool little visuals you two of us time doing some stupid stuff. Thanks too, so check us out on YouTube also. But that's it. Thanks so much for everyone for tuning in. It's been a great chat. Thank you Bradon for being a part of this again. Love great see your face on the pod. And we'll do this again in two weeks time and we'll give another catch up for everyone.
Speaker 2: Well we'll see you then.
Speaker 1: That's it, Thanks everybody, catch a later.