Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. What was that? How you doing ed?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the nineties.
Speaker 1: I'd like to flay I made this look good, Messa Sheffield, was this nineteen ninety you can't handle the true go up.
Speaker 3: Her?
Speaker 4: Christian O'Connell's eight z of the nineties.
Speaker 5: Yeah baby, all.
Speaker 1: Right, we are heading into the end of our age has said of the nineties today, it's all about the letter x X. One of the biggest TV shows of the nineties, The X Files. Nice to love The X Files. Brilliant, brilliant, smart show. A freelance writer on there. Vince Gilligan as well went on to become the creator and showrunner of Breaking Back. Yeah cutis chief. As a freelance writer, wrote a couple of episodes of The X Files. Great show. Did you know I loved it? Were you Scully or Molder Scully? Yeah? It was such a smart show. Were you too young?
Speaker 4: Old scary?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was really fun. Was it the second season that she got abducted?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I think it was early.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it every second episode?
Speaker 1: So anyway, Caitlin, our producer, has seen aliens. Right when we talk about this week and the extras. She's seen aliens, and if you've seen aliens, it's hard, isn't, because no one really fully believes you. You have that story in you. And she's she's, she's, she was very excited to share it today before we go to her. She's keen for us to do an x Files today, a special version of the Xiles, the Australia edition. So many alien reportings and scitings are Mexico, aren't they. You know they've got that area fifty one out there. We don't get so many in Australia, or do we do? We have these unheard stories of alien, unexplained, a paranormal activity. That's who want to hear this morning. I didn't realize, Patsy, you might have reported on this back in the day about an actual UFO story of Kelly Cahill in the nineties being abducted. Do you remember this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I don't remember that one.
Speaker 1: How does it do this? This is first of all her just seeing the aliens in the Dandenongs.
Speaker 3: My husband and I were driving up to my girlfriend's place in mom Bolk, which is in the Dandyhill Mountains. We're driving on Belgrave Hallam Road a kilometer or so in front of us, about twice the height of the tree tops, we could see this object, which at first I thought was a blimp, A row of round lights and they were orange. It appeared like there was silhouettes. I just said, the people in there, and the minute I said that, it shot off to the left of us. Within one of two seconds that was gone completely, but.
Speaker 1: Then obviously circled back around. And because apparently she was taken. So what happened?
Speaker 6: Well, it says after the incident Miss Cayhill she was black down and woke up and the car was hundreds of meters down the road. Later she said she had a small triangular mark below her belly button.
Speaker 1: Oh, the mark tattoo. Many people have. I've woken up a couple days stats someone else down the road to a strange mark on me.
Speaker 6: No Christian, some kind of alien tattoo. She claims that within that period of blackout, while she was driving down Belgrave Hallam Road, they abducted her, gave her the tattoo. She would get stomach pains in that area and then visitations from tall, black hooded figures with lightly glowing red eyes that's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Is terrifying? Do you believe that you are skeptic? On you?
Speaker 4: I'm a skeptic.
Speaker 1: I believe I believe that. Do you believe that totally?
Speaker 3: There has to be something else out.
Speaker 1: Doing with us? When they take this, by the way, it would appear they just sort of prankness. It is mistake. Are they doing with us?
Speaker 6: Like a triangle tattoo on you? Is equivalent to like drawing a penis on somebody's face who's drink and passed out.
Speaker 1: But I didn't see that this episode. But let's go with it. I don't understand what you're trying to say. There's one step away. Aliens, grow up aliens, is what I say to our new alien overlords. Listen to this right now. Okay, so this morning then, to which we get Caitlin's story. I see that she's bouncing in her chair the wait for we.
Speaker 6: Are the people are already cult calling out. They know that we're inviting him to do Australian X files.
Speaker 1: Kitlin, where was this Australian X files? Give us the location? Where are we going in Australia?
Speaker 5: It was Tweedheads in twenty sixteen, teke.
Speaker 1: Us back to twenty sixteen and tweed heeads please, correspondent.
Speaker 5: So me and my boyfriend were lying down on my driveway just looking up at the stars, enjoying, you know, like a romantic time together, just.
Speaker 1: Chatting with twenty sixteen. It was a different time. Then all of.
Speaker 5: A sudden, three lights in a triangle.
Speaker 1: Form, oh way, like a street line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, in the sky though. They appeared out of nowhere in front of us. I turned to my boyfriend, Sorry.
Speaker 1: Had you been smoking or taking something?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Nothing, I was eighteen at the time. I hadn't had done anything.
Speaker 7: Anyway.
Speaker 5: So there were these three triangular lights and they kept moving in like shoot, shooting off into all different directions across the sky.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 5: Sorry, And then all of a sudden I turned to my boyfriend. I was like, we have to go inside. This is freaky as and he's like, no, it's fine, and.
Speaker 1: Then he goes if you see aliens going doors, they don't like going upstairs.
Speaker 5: It came down towards us, and then literally as it got probably I reckon or maybe five hundred meters away, the lights got bigger and bigger, and then it shot off in front off never came back.
Speaker 4: And did your boyfriend think it was an alien as well? Yeah, we both thought that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and anyone else see anything or.
Speaker 5: At the tun there was a family barbecue happening in the backyard and we ran out to the backyard and we were like telling everyone, We're like, oh my god, oh my god, we've just seen a UFO And everyone was like, yeah, all right, and we're like, no, genuinely, and both of us saw it. And still to this.
Speaker 1: Day it says to me, no, genuinely, you still don't believe in do you those snacks? No, we're just saying it's just took off toward the dandenogs. All right, Okay, thank you very much this story. So is it just Perhatsy and I that believe alien stories.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm going to give everyone the benefit of the day.
Speaker 1: Okay. So it's the x YS the Australia edition. Where did you see Aliens? In Australians? The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast eight is at the nineties. We're into the letter x the x Iles, great show for the nineties. We're looking for your stories of the unexplained, the paranormal aliens right here in Australia. It's the Australian version of the X holes. All right, let's now go to Tone.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Tony, great Christian, Jack and Pat.
Speaker 1: We're good. So well, let's see a story. First of all, where in Australia was this?
Speaker 2: I was in Portland, Victoria, down in southwest, just outside camping in the bushes or in the forest.
Speaker 1: And when was this? Mate?
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety five?
Speaker 1: Ninety five? Okay, so what happened?
Speaker 2: I was, well, I was about ten of us, all sitting out of campfire, and just coming through the pine trees was just this single white light and it hobbled directly above us that surrounded us in white light. It felt like five minutes, but in reality time just really stood still when it was like an hour. And yeah, after that, everyone was just too scared to sleep in their own tent. So there was about ten of us in a four man dome tent cozy. Yeah, very.
Speaker 1: And any any apart from that, which must have been terrifying. Actually, were there any other campers around who saw it? Or no?
Speaker 2: It was just the ten guys that, yeah, I was.
Speaker 4: Camping with and between ten of you you're all was the UFO?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, there was absolutely no noise anything. It was just a single bright white line above.
Speaker 1: Us, and it gives there's no weather explanation. If you're middle of nowhere, you're in the bush and you see something like that, what actually is it?
Speaker 2: Exactly? There was no noise in the holicopter, no playing noise, and it just nothing. There was not even birds or animals, nothing, just no wind, complete silence.
Speaker 4: And then the sleeping set up. Tony of ten guys in a four minutes.
Speaker 1: We're not doing camping story like web them in there probably they wait up. Suddenly they're all wound it together, really.
Speaker 4: Each other.
Speaker 1: Ah, Tony, thank you very much. You killed me, all right, thank you very much. Just now go to day. Dree, come on in, Dadree.
Speaker 7: Oh, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: Wow Dadre the alien hunter? Where did you the aliens?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: What happened? Is my boyfriend and I this about the year two thousand. We're driving west to well Be to go out. We had enough petrol in the Yeah, we only had enough petrol to get us there, because we'll put more petrol in as we move on further. But as we were going down there, we do not know what happened. We lost two and a half hours of our time. I don't know where it went. I don't know what happened, but we ended up in the Yu Yangs not knowing how he got there, not.
Speaker 1: On Clover Street.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well we saw the big side, knew Yangs. We thought out in the house this happened. And also we also we had the red light on for the petrol, so Petel wouldn't have got us to the Unyans.
Speaker 1: So you work in the aliens. Top two up, big Old. They've got shoving.
Speaker 2: Le me up, Scotty, Yes, feel me up, Scotty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know where the two and a half hour's wrench.
Speaker 1: Isn't that incredible?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yeah, absolutely absolutely? You know and that was you two thousand that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and did you end up? You must have ended up on the news talking in the newspapers a story.
Speaker 7: No, no, you keep no no, no, you keep thinking they're quite because people think you're yeah, you're silly. But now, after all these years, I thought you guys, yeah, got a story.
Speaker 4: Yeah careful.
Speaker 6: Now I feel like we're in trouble. Would have to be dangerous for us to put the story out on the.
Speaker 1: We need to drive out to the Yu Yangs because that's when they.
Speaker 7: Made him on the empty tank.
Speaker 1: No, the Adians are get you want They're attracted on the red light. I'm going to tell my wife now and to make your f up. The agents get you.
Speaker 7: Oh, I tell her you she might be beamed up as well.
Speaker 1: Didre We send you Bryce an amazing alien story.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you so much, Thank you, great Dandre.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast