Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken.
Speaker 2: It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Torber and coming up on today's show, Sarah's Day's Sunburn Strategy, the latest on the Taylor Swift terror plot, and Ella and Don pull the pin on their controversial podcast. But First, Sammy Robinson has been spotted in the arms of another man. Now. Back in May, Sammy appeared to soft launch Sammy Wilkes in her video, who is a singer and American internet personality who has over one point six million followers. Now, whilst we didn't see his face in this book bunk video, his voice and arm did appear in it, and he was spotted wearing a bracelet with the initials sw.
Speaker 1: Now, it wasn't long.
Speaker 2: Before Super Slou's Put the Clues Together found out his name and it was posted all over gossip sites. Now, Sammy Wilkes lives in LA but Sammy has been spending a fair bit of time there this year as she grows one mile in the US. This is so confusing Sammy and Sammy. I've always wondered if people get put off from dating a person with a similar.
Speaker 1: Or with the same name.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like Sophie Kasha and Sophie vander Hoovel. Surely becomes a problem at some point. Now, over the weekend, our inbox was inundated with listeners sending through an Instagram story of Sammy leaping into the arms of another man and appearing.
Speaker 1: To kiss him.
Speaker 2: Now, for those who haven't seen it, I have to say, I am not convinced that this was a genuine kiss because you saw her head and hair fling over him, but you didn't actually see their lips touching, And there was a lot of laughter after it. It seemed maybe like a joke. What say, you're saying that they're just friends. I think that they might just be friends because they were hanging out after the City to surf, which they both competed in with a number of friends. Now, this guy is called Camera Carter, and he is the director of a company called mister Sea, which appears to be a marketing company, and on his Instagram account he mostly posts about his work, and he posted a photo of Sammy in June at fashion Week and she sent little love hearts back to him, and he often shares fashion photos of other celebrities wearing his client's clothes. So I think that they're friends through business and work, and I think that they're perhaps having a bit of a laugh to either make someone jealous or attract attention. Yeah, it's an interesting move because they would know there's going to be so much speculation online, especially when they're sharing videos of what appears to be them kissing. It comes at an interesting time because over the weekend, Influencer Updates reported that Sammy had unfollowed a guy called Sean Stevenson. Now he is a New Zealand rugby player who she was rumored to be dating previously, so she seems to be getting rid of a bit of dead wood. She might be entering her single girl era. As much as I hate using that term, hot girl.
Speaker 1: Summer on the horizon was.
Speaker 3: A hat and sunnies for me and honestly hide me from the world until I can just lay in the sun.
Speaker 2: Fitness influencer Sarah's Day has caused a stir whilst holidaying in Hawaii with her family. Despite spending an estimated forty eight thousand dollars to fly her family of four business class, the Divisive influencer spent the first day of her trip, complaining about the price.
Speaker 1: Of a Hawaiian coffee.
Speaker 2: She also used a severe sunburn as an opportunity to sell skincare Sophie Sarah wasn't overly impressed with her experience with Quantus Business Class. No, I don't think the Quantus team would have been overly wrapped with the content that.
Speaker 1: She produced because she shared a real.
Speaker 2: Detailing her experience flying Quantus Business Class with her husband Kurt and their two kids, and they flew directly from Sydney to Hawaii, which was a ten hour flight overnight. Now this content is becoming quite popular on TikTok. I recently saw beck Lomaz sharing about her experience flying first class to the UK, and I love this whole fly on the wall look at how the other half live, because it is like another world up there. There are lie down beds, there's restaurant quality food, and the amount of space that you personally get is just obscene compared to what people get in cattle class. There is a big market for these reviews on aeroplane food. I've seen them all over TikTok and I love watching them. Even my seventeen year old dad will sit down on YouTube and watch food reviews. Well, this is what I think Sarah was going for, because in this reel she included shots of her eating her entree and mane. But then she said she decided not to give a review.
Speaker 1: Here's what she said.
Speaker 3: Now, this was a night flat and we were flying business. I was honestly really looking forward to the food. But I don't want to be a downer, because usually I will rave about these meals, but tonight I'm not even going to give it a rating because I will genuinely.
Speaker 1: Just be so savage.
Speaker 3: Let's just say it didn't hit the mark for me.
Speaker 2: For reference, she had ordered a pump can soup with bread for entree and what looked like a bad tie with lots of chicken for Maine. To me, whose only experienced cattle class, the food looked pretty nice. I'm disappointed that Sarah didn't go there, because I actually enjoy a savage food review. I used to listen to Sam Magnan's podcast literally Nobody Cares, and he is an avid first class or business class flyer, and he would go into the most hilarious detail about how shit some of these meals actually were.
Speaker 1: But it was all a bit of tongue in cheat.
Speaker 2: I don't think that sort of review would have hit the mark with Sarah's followers, though, because we're in such a tough economic crisis, the optics of complaining about flying business class with your family of four whilst people can't even afford to go on a holiday doesn't look good. I get all of that, but I don't understand then why she shared anything about it. Well, I think it sounded like the taste of the food wasn't her only problem. It was also the time that the food was served. So the entree was served at nine thirty pm, mains came out at eleven thirty pm, and breakfast was at three am. And she explained that because of these times, it was very difficult to get her son Malachi down to sleep. It must be so tough traveling with kids. I don't have kids, but now that we've got a nephew, I'm like, everything is ten times harder when Kate brings him out.
Speaker 1: But can you imagine how much more difficult it is.
Speaker 2: To get your kids to sleep in cattle class when you don't have a bed and an individual spot for them. Well, Sarah seems to have a thing with complaining about flights to Hawaii, because she caused a lot of controversy a few years ago when she flew Hawaiian Airlines and there was a delay with her flight, and she bad mouth the airlines so much she had her followers reaching out to the company to complain. That's probably why she didn't fly Hawaiian again. Maybe they wouldn't have her on board. It's funny because she didn't actually point out that she was flying Quantus in the video, but she did this skincare routine in the bathroom, which says just how big the first class and business class bathroom must be that you'd want to be in there for longer than two seconds, And she pulled on the iconic Quantus pajama, so it was quite clear who she was flying with. She was quite mindful to point out that she's heavily pregnant, and she was very grateful for the lie down bed, but she then said that she didn't get a wink of sleep, so it was an interesting review. Now, this video was juxtapositioned with Sarah then complaining about the cost of expensive coffee in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Here's what she said.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately for us, the Australian dollar. H like a coffee here is like a normal coffee price. Let's say we would get a six dollar coffee. We're paying like, oh, we're paying like ten dollars a coffee because when we transferred our money for every dollar we transferred, we got like sixty cents stub.
Speaker 2: I've noticed this a lot with some influences, where they'll drop all of this money on one thing, but then cry poor or pretend that they're so relatable by complaining about an everyday item like.
Speaker 1: The cost of a coffee.
Speaker 2: It's their way to have a relatable moment with their followers, because the majority of the population loves to complain about coffee and how overpriced it is. But it didn't really land well, seeing as we've just seen her drop an excessive amount of money on flying business class with a family of four, just to point out how expensive these tickets are. I search quantas at this time of year, and one business class ticket to Hawaii from Sydney costs six thousand dollars. So to fly business class return for a family of four that works out to forty eight thousand dollars, and that is before you've then spent money on accommodation and expensive coffees. I wonder if this trip could be considered a tax deeduction for Sarah because she is filming her content over there.
Speaker 1: Oh, surely not.
Speaker 2: I think that that would be a bit of an over exaggeration. Yeah, but so many influencers would do it because they are actually doing their job overseas.
Speaker 1: She might be able to actually get.
Speaker 2: Some form of tax reduction for half the trip for example. Well, a follower did point out the irony of her coffee complaints, saying, it's slightly funny to spend that much money on flights but complain about the ten dollar coffee in Hawaii. I'm sure that person was swiftly deleted. Well no, so the comment got one hundred and two likes, and Sarah replied with a laughing face, saying, it's the principal and what I'm getting for money, it makes sense in my mind. I think the irony of this comment was further backed up by the fact that they are staying at this luxurious ocean front villa.
Speaker 1: This place looked absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: You walk out the front and it's literally got the grass which leads you down to the beach. I would hate to think how much this goes. I mean, the whole thing is it's her money and she can spend it however she likes. But I think it just looks a bit disingenuous when you're complaining about the cost of a coffee and then you're staying at this kind of accommodation. Yeah, it was quite interesting because at the end of Sarah's video about Quantus, she finished by saying this.
Speaker 1: I looked disgusting.
Speaker 3: So it was a hat and sunnies for me, and honestly hide me from the world until I can just lay in the sun.
Speaker 2: And Sarah really didn't waste time spending her first day of the holiday lying in the sun in a bikini with no sun cream on. So the next day, probably realizing it would be impossible to hide this burn as she was red raw all over her pregnant belly and chest, she addressed her on her stories, writing I've been so diligent in my adult years, but wow, I messed up on day one of the Hawaiian Sun after coming out of Sydney winter. I don't even want to show you the aftermath anyway.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to update you here because I left you hanging with that whole like I'm so mad at my sunburn.
Speaker 1: I am I mad at myself, not of myself.
Speaker 3: I'm not even going to give you my excuse because it's like, cringe, my excuse, it's cringe, and it just makes no sense anyway. Sucks to be me, but not really, it doesn't really suck to be me. No, it sucks for my skin and my future self with my skin. But you know you went se me looser.
Speaker 1: I want to reiterate that.
Speaker 2: She pointed out that she wasn't proud of this, and she was quite embarrassed about it, But despite being ashamed of the burn, she used it as an opportunity to slip in what I guess she saw as being an authentic ad. So. She has been working with skincare brand Esme for a number of years now and uploaded a video whilst in Hawaii for their after sun gel. The product describes itself as taking the heat out of exposed skin with Alavira calming sunburn. Here's part of what she said in the ad.
Speaker 3: Yay, we're here in Hawaii, but what is wrong with me? How did I do this?
Speaker 1: On day one?
Speaker 3: Like a lot of you guys have commented and said that when you're pregnant you're more susceptible to sunburn.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm just an idiot and I didn't reapply, so I don't even think I had sunscreen on this day. I don't even know it was day one anyway.
Speaker 3: Pro tip if you do happen to get sunburned, or just even after a day in the sun, I lather myself in this Sun's Skills after sunngel. It has both aliverra and hyleronic acid, green tea, peppermin extract. It's just full of all the good stuff to rehydrate your skin and just soothe any kind of burning.
Speaker 2: I want to point out that nowhere in this real all the countless stories that she uploaded about esme, did she include the word ad or paid partnership, which is such a trend at the moment. Nor one is using the paid partnership tools, which is so disappointing. Infuriates me so much because it's really not that difficult to do, and it's I mean, it is clear that it's now because she managed to include her freshly updated thirty percent off code. Surely, though she hasn't just gone and burned herself in order to promote this product. This was a thought that was echoed by Influenza updates au and I personally don't think that she intentionally burnt herself for the sake of this content. I don't think that she cares that much about her partnership with Esme. I think that she thought perhaps on this trip, she'd get more of a gradual tan when she was over there, and she could use the alleverra in some content. She is very clever though. She knows what gets clicks, and she explained on her story that she already had two thousand people message her giving her advice on her burn. So she probably thought that this was a lucrative opportunity for her ad to perform. Well, maybe she could sign esme on for another year. I mean, I'd never heard heard of this after sun gel, it sounds pretty good. Well, she was obviously preempting a burn. It's funny because Sarah said in her Instagram story, Oh, I'm normally so good. But she's had a real checkered past of promoting tanning. Yeah, she's been criticized in the past for sharing about burns, since she's known for someone who doesn't generally fake tan, but she prefers to sit outside in the sun when she's working on her computer in the hope of getting a natural tan.
Speaker 1: And this is this is.
Speaker 2: Quite damaging rhetoric, because no tan is safe.
Speaker 1: Even if you're sitting.
Speaker 2: Out in the sun and you're not getting burnt, that tan is a sign that your skin is damaged. And despite the fact that she said she felt ashamed, I felt like she was kind of using that as a disclaimer to then give her a free pass to show off the burn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like it's this badge of honor.
Speaker 2: Sometimes. I've seen so many influencers do this. You can tell they're proud because they're like, oh, it's going to turn brown. I have seen this a lot with a couple of the UK influences I follow, and I understand that they don't have the education in sun safety that we have in Australia, but it is a really worrying trend. The Era's tour has become a safe place for so many Swifties. The atmosphere is magical as fans exchange friendship bracelets and showcase outfits that have been months in the making. Fans in Vienna were preparing to have the night of their lives, unaware that four teenagers were planning a chilling terror plot. Sophie what has unfolded so far?
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: On Wednesday, authorities were forced to cancel the Vienna leg of Taylor Swift's Eras tour after foiling a planned terrorist attack at the stadium. Now three teenagers have been arrested and one is being questioned over the incident. Now the main suspect has been revealed as a nineteen year old called Baran A who is an old Austrian citizen. He is believed to have pledged allegiance to Islamic State in the last month and has been radicalized online.
Speaker 1: He had a.
Speaker 2: Seventeen year old, eighteen year old and a fifteen year old working as his accomplices. Now Bahrain confessed to planning to kill as many people as possible outside the concert venue. He intended on carrying out an attack in the area outside the stadium by driving his car into the crowds before using knives, machetes and homemade explosive devices. Bomb making materials were also found during a raid of his house. And what is even more chilling is his seventeen year old accomplice is believed to have been employed as a security guard for the concert and would have carried out the attack. From insight that happened, I just can't get over the absolute horror and confusion that would have played out. To think that a security guard who is there to protect fans would then turn into the attacker is just pure evil.
Speaker 1: It makes me feel so sick.
Speaker 2: And give it from a social media perspective, each night this concert is live streamed, everyone has their phone out filming every moment. For TikTok, there would have been absolutely horrifying clip.
Speaker 4: And this is a.
Speaker 2: Place predominantly where young women can unashamably be themselves. They can dance around, be silly, where costumes, they're encouraged to make friends with people in the crowd. It is also so terrifying that not only were these teenagers planning to set off a bomb, but they were going to cause mass deaths through stabbing as many people as possible. And this comes off the back of the Southport stabbing where three little girls were stabbed to death at a Taylor Swift theme event in the UK, and closer to home, just a couple of months ago, we saw women and a baby being stabbed at Westfield Bondi Junction, and that again, was supposed to be such a safe and happy space for women.
Speaker 1: I felt so.
Speaker 2: Angry when I saw this come out because I've seen so many recent videos of tens of thousands of fans who wait outside the concert, all of those who have been unable to get tickets, and the thought of them being mowed down by cars just made me feel sick. Well, whilst there were sixty five thousand fans expected in the stadium, around twenty to thirty thousand were going to be gathering outside, and we saw incredible scenes in Germany recently where thousands of fans swarmed a nearby hill to listen to the concert, and it was such a beautiful site because the crowd was sitting there on picnic rugs, singing along to Taylor Swift. And it's disgusting to think that someone would see this joy and think, how can I destroy this and how can I take this opportunity and turn it into absolute chaos. Now, the main suspect told authorities that he began planning this attack last month, so he uploaded to the internet his oath of allegiance to the current head of isis two days before the planned attacks. And it's so lucky that this tip off came just a day before the concert was going to take place. And this actually came through US into intelligence services, who informed their Austrian counterparts. Well, the first place I saw this announcement was on Taylor Nation, which is Taylor's official management team, and at the time of recording, Taylor Swift hasn't officially posted about the cancelation, but there are reports she's offering fans in Vienna the opportunity to go and watch the Eras tour for free at the movies. Yeah. Well, for Taylor, canceling this show wouldn't come lightly. She has such a genuine relationship with her fan base and she will do anything to avoid letting them down. In an interview for Times Person of the Year, Taylor said canceling a show is nearly never an option. So she said, I know I'm going on stage whether I'm sick, injured, heartbroken, uncomfortable or stressed. That's part of my identity as a human being. Now, if someone buys a ticket to my show, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to play it.
Speaker 2: Since the cancelation, an interview of Taylor discussing her biggest fears has also gone viral. So in the twenty nineteen interview with Elle.
Speaker 1: Taylor admitted that her the biggest.
Speaker 2: Fear is violence breaking out at one of her concerts, and she recalled feeling terrified to go on tour for her twenty seventeen album Reputation following a string of violent attacks at recent festivals. So, if you'll cast your minds back to twenty seventeen, a suicide bomber killed twenty two people at injured hundreds at Ariana Grande's concert in Manchester, and five months later, a lone gunman murdered fifty eight people at an outdoor country music festival in Las Vegas. Now, Taylor said I was completely terrified to go on tour this time because I didn't know how we were going to keep three million fans safe over seven months. She did back it up by saying there was a tremendous amount of planning, expenses and effort put into keeping her fans safe during that tour. Another horrifying fact that Taylor revealed after these events was that she now carries around army grade bands dressing, which is specifically used for gunshot or stub wounds. This incident also comes less than a month after one of Taylor Swift's suspected stalkers was arrested while trying to enter one of her German shows. So an American man who hasn't been named came to the attention of authorities after he allegedly made threats on social media against Taylor Swift and also her boyfriend Travis kelce Now, Travis was in attendance at the concert, and this is just one of many stalkers that Taylor Swift has. In twenty eighteen, she told Newsweek that she used facial recognition software at her concerts to identify her known stalkers on a data base. I was going to say, is they just like a print off of this man's photo at security? Now it's much more high tech than that. It is a really scary time for the couple because only a week ago, Travis Kelcey and a teammate received a threat where someone said that they were going to shoot them at a concert they were aut This wasn't a Taylor Swift concert, it was a Morgan Wollen concert. It's sad to see this because we saw during Coach Hella that Taylor and Travis were out and about. They were having a nice time at the festival. It seems they can't do this anymore after all of these threats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there has been a.
Speaker 2: Lot of speculation around why Taylor hasn't publicly commented on the incident, Because when a fan died at one of her concerts in Brazil this year, she put out a comment. She also put out a comment about the Southport stabbing, so fans were anticipating that she was going to say something about this incident. I think it's because it's really unknown and she's probably been told by police, look, you can't officially put any information out there. Well. Initially fans thought that Taylor and her team may be holding off from making an announcement because they could be considering canceling her London shows, because she's supposed to be playing five shows at Wembley this week, which will bring the European leg of her tour to a close, and in the UK there is just so much political unrest at the moment. As we touched on two weeks ago, there were those terrible stabbings and Taylor said at the time that she was in complete shock over that attack. Now, London's mayor has confirmed that the concerts will go ahead, saying We're going to carry on, and he confirmed that authorities had adapted their surveillance of shows in London based on what they learned from the twenty seventeen attack on Ariana Grande's concert. I did see comments online. People were saying, well, if Wembley is secure enough for the royal family, surely it's secure enough.
Speaker 1: For Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And London has had a lot.
Speaker 2: Of experience in handling these kind of threats in the past, so out of any of the cities, I think London is best suited to handle this situation. Well. Authorities would be hoping that this is an isolated incident. I think that she stayed silent about these attacks because she's received advice from counter terrorist intelligence. So maybe they have told her that if she makes a public response, it could potentially fuel terrorists to target another show, because if she comes out and says, oh, this event has hit me so hard, it could incite more violence because they know that it had such an impact on her. I think that performing in London could be a real healing experience for Taylor and her fans. I think it their step in taking back the power. We have already seen Swifties in Vienna sending the message that love is stronger than terror, and these images have been going viral on TikTok. We've seen Swifties flooding the streets of Vienna to perform their own live rendition of the erarors to it. And these images are so powerful, particularly when Swifties marched to the Smallest Man who Ever Lived, which seems to be directed at the terror suspects. Well, the lyric that hit deep was when it said you were sent by someone who wanted me dead. They also sung Taylor's later single I Can Do It with a Broken Heart, as well as the ten minute version of All Too Well. For some reason, I just imagined middle aged men wanting to go out to the city to do some shopping and stumbling upon this. Well, it's very defiant of them, especially because of the threats that have been made to actually stand together in such a large group on the street. Well, I think they felt safe because the suspects had been arrested, and I think authorities said it seemed to be an eye isolated incident. It was just such a wholesome moment too, because there is another video going viral of a bride and groom who were in the streets of Vienna. They were hoping to get some photos and they ended up being followed by hundreds of swifties singing love Story and have you seen it? Because this video is iconic. It was just showing how love conquers everything. And one follower commented saying that these photos remind them of the Grinch movie. So in whose Fee when the Grinch stole Christmas, all of the citizens came out and sang Carol's together. And I think that these videos are so lovely because whilst we've seen the worst in humanity, it's also giving us a view of the best in humanity and how people are overcoming this.
Speaker 4: Obviously, there is you know, the media outlets, the gossip pages, the journalists, the reporters like all of the above, you know, having a field day.
Speaker 2: Former Married at First Sight contestants Ella and Dom have officially pulled the pin on their controversial podcas Sit with Us. The announcement follows months of speculation about the podcaster's friendship Amy.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, on Thursday, Dom shared a statement in the Sit with Us Facebook group, saying she and Ella had come to a joint decision to end the podcast. She wrote, as I sit to write this, my heart is filled with gratitude for each and every one of you over the past two years. Your unwavering support has meant the world to me, and I want to take a moment to express my deepest thanks. From the very beginning, Ella and I dreamed of building something special, but we could never have imagined the amazing community that would grow from our idea. Each episode, each discussion, each shared story has been a labor of love, and know that our content has resonated with people from all corners of the world has been beyond rewarding. Now Don went on to thank the og listeners for their feedback, engagement, and encouragement, and said it was important they heard about the decision directly from her now. Following the statement, the Sit with Us Instagram and tik talk account were all deleted. I wonder if they're deleted or archived because she only someone wants to use that page for a different business. But maybe if there is something going on behind the scenes with this friendship, no one wants to actually take the account yet because that would cause more trouble. Well, Ella was a notable absentee from this statement, and as you said, it led many people to speculate that a friendship breakdown could be one of the main reasons for the podcast coming to an end. The other reason was due to widespread backlash the podcast is received, and this was for platforming Math's villain Jack on their show, who controversially told a contestant to muzzle his wife. Now, this episode attracted the attention of Abby Chatfield, who dedicated a whole episode on her own podcast to slamming Ella and Dom's decision to give Jack a platform, and it also led to Ella and Dom losing tens of thousands of followers on Instagram. Interestingly, though, Dom copped most of the criticism and she ends up checking herself into a mental health facility following all the backlash because it just became too much for her to bear. Now, as reported by so Dramatic, rumors have been flying that Ella was trying to distance herself from Dom following the controversy. The pair also haven't been seen together for months and haven't been liking or commenting on one another's photos, which I think is a telltale sign that perhaps this friendship is over. So dramatic also reported that dom has deleted photos from Ella's wedding.
Speaker 1: This seems like a breakup. It's a friendship broker.
Speaker 2: Well. Ella broke her silence on Friday, and she addressed the end of the podcast by releasing an Instagram story, Let's have a listen.
Speaker 4: I wanted to make my personal comment on the Seat with Us podcast and how yes, it has come.
Speaker 1: To an end. And it's not a sad thing. It's not a bad thing.
Speaker 4: It's a positive it's exciting.
Speaker 2: Ella then took a swipe at the media, saying not to believe everything you read online. Let's have a listen.
Speaker 4: Just want to remind you, guys, to not believe everything that you read online if you haven't learned from the past.
Speaker 1: But that is up to you, that is completely your choice.
Speaker 4: But just want to say here that there is no issues with Domini. There is no problems. It is just a chapter closing and that is okay, and all good things do come to an end.
Speaker 2: It really shows how damaging that one episode was for their overall brand.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, what's really fascinating is that the Sit with Us podcast actually had their best month when the controversial episode dropped, So that month they had one hundred and forty thousand people who listened to their podcast compared to the month prior when it was only fifty thousand listeners. So it really shows that controversy does get listeners, but it can have long lasting damaging effects to your brand. So but this just makes me think that clearly they have stopped their podcast because their friendship is over. Because if you have almost tripled your audience by creating controversy, why wouldn't you then have You know, they've had their time off. Dom's gone into the mental health facility, She's got better, They've given it a break. Why wouldn't you come back bigger and better than every I.
Speaker 1: Agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think there's been a clear rift in this friendship, and I think it started over this episode because maybe Dom felt like she was copying the blame and she didn't feel supported by Ella.
Speaker 1: However, if you.
Speaker 2: Think about it, there has been so much backlash about this episode. I can't imagine a lot of brands would want to align themselves with this podcast. I disagree because Aunt Dom and Ella still working as influencers. They're probably not finding it difficult to get jobs. Dom hasn't had a sponsored post since the incident, whereas Ella has had a number of sponsored posts, but that's due to the fact that Ella didn't copy it half as much as Dom did.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's all we've got time for today.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for listening to another episode of Outspoken. Don't forget to go and follow us on Instagram and on TikTok at Outspoken Underscore the Underscore Podcast. Thank you for all of the positive feedback we had on our video about the Olympic chocolate muffins. If you want to see more cooking stuff, let us know. We want to do a few more trends. This episode was recorded on the traditional end of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to elders past and present.